NATION

PASSWORD

A galaxy not so far away [FT][OOC][OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Future of the RP

Poll ended at Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:48 pm

-Keep current concept
67%
-Change concept to a region-based style
33%
-Change it to something else
No votes

Total votes : 3

Alahana
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:26 pm

Neo ORB, that's some nasty stuff you got there xD
"Even When broken a sword may still cut."
Crowned Republic
Monarch is Phoenix King Gerrit II
Population of 104 million

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian
Hobbies are Gaming, MMA and bodybuilding
Security agent and wannabe DJ
♫♫I'm a hardbass junkie♫♫

Embassy program | Factbook | Wiki page | Deviantart page
Tech: mainly MT/PMT | DEFCON 5: Peacetime | Demonym : Alahanese

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:51 pm

Alahana wrote:Neo ORB, that's some nasty stuff you got there xD

It's what I do, space travel can't be all sunshine and rainbows XD
The Nare [FT]/Shattered Day Enterprise's [FT]
2015 P2TM Nominated for Best School-based RP character
There is no Neo Orb. Only "The Nare". Unless its MT.

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:23 am

Neo ORB wrote:
Alahana wrote:Neo ORB, that's some nasty stuff you got there xD

It's what I do, space travel can't be all sunshine and rainbows XD

ou are right. It gave me an idea for my next part. You know the guys still have to return :P
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:31 am

1. What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Vanquarian Empire
2.Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation? Auraxis, capital city of Vanquaria
3.And where is this located? J4
4.How do we call the people of your nation? Vanquarian
5.Are they human, or something else? Abhuman 40% human physiology 60% alien physiology- Bright red eyes able to see in pitch black, Biological resistance to toxins, Unusually aggressive and violent, Canine teeth, Naturally fit and lean body, Pointed, elf-like ears able to hear 30% more than normal human, slow reproduction process due to mutation, fear and dislike of water and most cannot swim, steady to quick deterioration of body to extreme cold unless well protected by special suit, lack of body hair except head hair and eyebrows
6.And who leads this nation? Autarch Vulkan or Emperor Vulkan
7.Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation? [soz for long story got caught up in writing]
The Vanquarians was once a faction of normal humans that fought and lost a war against an ancient long-gone human civilisation in the Solar System. They were banished to the planet now known as Vanquaria which had an extremely toxic and harsh atmosphere and huge apex predators. The majority of the first generation of Vanquarians quickly perished due to the atmosphere, fell prey to local wildlife and lack of resources given to them when they were banished. The survivors formed a tight-knit group that utilized cannibalism and scavenging to survive. As time went the population grew larger and began to adapt. They developed an aristocratic-democratic governing system with an Emperor that had full power and a council of High Lords who each ruled a part of society such as the military or religion. The species having grown to an considerable amount and capable of space travel decided to not explore the last frontier yet and focused their efforts into developing moree as a species. Remembering the ancient tales of their loss to the humans and hostile alien races, the Emperor ordered his people to focus war. Construction of weapons, battlesuits,nuclear warships, chemical warfare and the advancement of the species’ technology began. Millions of Vanquarian boys who were deemed fit were randomly taken and brutally trained for war. After tens of thousands of years did the first fleet of an authoritative and enduring people emerge. Contact with alien species were soon established as the area of space around Vanquaria was an infested alien pirate haven with small pirate empires quickly appearing and disappearing in a matter of days. Efforts for peace with this young civilisation called the Vanquarians were quickly diminished however as the Vanquarian fleets smashed and conquered all alien life around them in only a decade. Now a considerably large empire more fleets built by alien slaves have been launched to conquer and colonize. But the ultimate goal of the Vanquarian people is to find another human civilisation…and enact a terrible vengeance among the descendants of those who banished their ancestors to a life of hardship and pain. Already in advanced space age when pod containing secrets dropped into Vanquaria...
8.Great, now finally, do you agree with rules and will you be able to play by them? Yes
Last edited by Vanquaria on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:50 am

Vanquaria wrote:1. What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Vanquarian Empire
2.Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation? Auraxis, capital city of Vanquaria
3.And where is this located? J4
4.How do we call the people of your nation? Vanquarian
5.Are they human, or something else? Abhuman 40% human physiology 60% alien physiology- Bright red eyes able to see in pitch black, Biological resistance to toxins, Unusually aggressive and violent, Canine teeth, Naturally fit and lean body, Pointed, elf-like ears able to hear 30% more than normal human, slow reproduction process due to mutation, fear and dislike of water and most cannot swim, steady to quick deterioration of body to extreme cold unless well protected by special suit, lack of body hair except head hair and eyebrows
6.And who leads this nation? Autarch Vulkan or Emperor Vulkan
7.Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation? [soz for long story got caught up in writing]
The Vanquarians was once a faction of normal humans that fought and lost a war against an ancient long-gone human civilisation in the Solar System. They were banished to the planet now known as Vanquaria which had an extremely toxic and harsh atmosphere and huge apex predators. The majority of the first generation of Vanquarians quickly perished due to the atmosphere, fell prey to local wildlife and lack of resources given to them when they were banished. The survivors formed a tight-knit group that utilized cannibalism and scavenging to survive. As time went the population grew larger and began to adapt. They developed an aristocratic-democratic governing system with an Emperor that had full power and a council of High Lords who each ruled a part of society such as the military or religion. The species having grown to an considerable amount and capable of space travel decided to not explore the last frontier yet and focused their efforts into developing moree as a species. Remembering the ancient tales of their loss to the humans and hostile alien races, the Emperor ordered his people to focus war. Construction of weapons, battlesuits,nuclear warships, chemical warfare and the advancement of the species’ technology began. Millions of Vanquarian boys who were deemed fit were randomly taken and brutally trained for war. After tens of thousands of years did the first fleet of an authoritative and enduring people emerge. Contact with alien species were soon established as the area of space around Vanquaria was an infested alien pirate haven with small pirate empires quickly appearing and disappearing in a matter of days. Efforts for peace with this young civilisation called the Vanquarians were quickly diminished however as the Vanquarian fleets smashed and conquered all alien life around them in only a decade. Now a considerably large empire more fleets built by alien slaves have been launched to conquer and colonize. But the ultimate goal of the Vanquarian people is to find another human civilisation…and enact a terrible vengeance among the descendants of those who banished their ancestors to a life of hardship and pain. Already in advanced space age when pod containing secrets dropped into Vanquaria...
8.Great, now finally, do you agree with rules and will you be able to play by them? Yes

Accepted, I have to say I look forward to meet your species. Let's see what that will bring xD
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:47 pm

thx xD im honoured ill start working on my story right away
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"

Belivonia
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Belivonia » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:20 pm

What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Belivonian Alliance
Where will be the seat of power for your glorious nation? Invictus A
And where is this located? In the region Cygnus, a very quiet region with a solar system containing four planets, two of which are inhabited by The Belivonian Alliance. (11 F)
How do we call the people of your nation? Belivonians
Are they human, or something else? A slightly different Human race, a lot more small and stout.
And who leads this nation? Commissioner Islam Karimov
Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation? The Belivonian Alliance started as one planet that gazed the stars, when they got the technology and the money, they colonized Invictus B, people thought at first that it was a crazy, stupid idea. Hundreds of years later, the planet is now home to four hundred and eighty two million stout Belivonians.
The alliance is now strong, but it faces challenges with the warming of the planets, Invictus A's velocity slows down every so slightly every few hundreds of years, this process is making Invictus A's orbit smaller towards the solar systems Sun, Chernarus, Invictus B is having the opposite effect, and speeding up, but with no consequence
Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them? I do.
Last edited by Belivonia on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moj nacionalne države ideologija ne odražavaju moj stvarni razmišljanje u stvarnom životu.
My NationStates ideology does not reflect my actual real-life thinking.

I'm a communist!

MY POLITICAL COMPASS
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.87

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:53 pm

Belivonia wrote:What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Belivonian Alliance
And where is this located? In the region Cygnus, a very quiet region with a solar system containing four planets, two of which are inhabited by The Belivonian Alliance. (11 F)
Are they human, or something else? A slightly different Human race, a lot more small and stout.
Well, that sounds nice, could you tell me more about your nation? The Belivonian Alliance started as one planet that gazed the stars, when they got the technology and the money, they colonized Invictus B, people thought at first that it was a crazy, stupid idea. Hundreds of years later, the planet is now home to four hundred and eighty two million stout Belivonians.
The alliance is now strong, but it faces challenges with the warming of the planets, Invictus A's velocity slows down every so slightly every few hundreds of years, this process is making Invictus A's orbit smaller towards the solar systems Sun, Chernarus, Invictus B is having the opposite effect, and speeding up, but with no consequence
Great, now finally, do you agree with the rules and will you be able to play by them? I do.

Hello, This is Neo ORB, The Co-Op.
I've looked into your application Belivonia, and find it acceptable. However as I have looked into your prior forum posts over your most replied to thread, (CAJ Strikes again! (Open, MT) and I am a little concerned over posting size and content.

Would you mind giving me an example on here in a spoiler of your first post for the thread as if you were accepted in order for me and or Alahana to judge and discuss over. I personally want you to join as my motto is "the more the merrier".
But I would like to be assured of your confidence in your own ability to keep a good story flowing...

I hope this is okay of me to ask. But also feel free to ignore my request and wait for Master Alahana to respond.

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:31 pm

Neo ORB wrote:
Belivonia wrote:What will be the name of your galactic nation? The Belivonian Alliance

Hello, This is Neo ORB, The Co-Op.
I've looked into your application Belivonia, and find it acceptable. However as I have looked into your prior forum posts over your most replied to thread, (CAJ Strikes again! (Open, MT) and I am a little concerned over posting size and content.

Would you mind giving me an example on here in a spoiler of your first post for the thread as if you were accepted in order for me and or Alahana to judge and discuss over. I personally want you to join as my motto is "the more the merrier".
But I would like to be assured of your confidence in your own ability to keep a good story flowing...

I hope this is okay of me to ask. But also feel free to ignore my request and wait for Master Alahana to respond.

I also have adopted the policy of "the more the merrier", but indeed, as you say, if the quality (and quantity in lenght) of the content has to be good, or at least kind of good xD
So I'd say make your first rp post and post it in here, the OOC thread, so we can see if the quality of the content is okay.
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Could the politics map pls be updated to include my nation which I would rly like to see.
Also when will the next chapter start?

thx

Belivonia
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Belivonia » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 am

OOC: Im super sorry because I have to redo this one, I clicked post and I had no internet, when I clicked back the only thing that popped up was your quote. The spoiler has it all. If it is too little I can make more, just say anything I need to do to make it better.

Invictus B
Tartu

"Temperatures will not rise tomorrow as winds from the North and the low pressure system dominate our weather, no snowfall is forecasted but that makes it a lot mor-- Wait,its a earthquake, g-!" the connection broke, the 4.2 million people watching on Invictus B had no idea what was going on, as they didnt feel any earthquakes.

a unidentified probe entered the thick atmosphere of Invictus B, it flew right through the sound barrier and right through peoples ears, it smashed right through a bridge before smashing into a pavement, noone was injured. It wasn't long before you could hear the sound of the Military Police, they had no idea what it was and were scared for their lives, they steadily surrounded the probe and corded the area off, curious civilians looked over the top of the policemen's heads to find a intact probe. A Invictus B scientist, not ordered and breaking commands had curiously walked over and pushed a button, a hologram appeared.

"Greetings life form, my name is Or'dihil and I am archlord of the Aegen empire. You may not know this but we are an empire that spans all of the galaxy. But my empire won't last for much longer. A dark force we call the outsiders are attacking, and they are winning. We have no hope in defeating them, but we do have hope that we will be avenged. This pod contains information about this enemy and also the technology we have now so you can start building your empire so you will be able to defeat this foe. I don't have much longer, I hope you will do what is necessary."

He was dazzled before he was thrown back by Invictus B lead scientist Chris, "What the bloody fuck do you think you are doing?" he shouted, "What if there was a bomb in this?!"

Two hours later
Invictus B Telephone Office

"When can I contact Invictus A," Chris asked the robot.
"Where on Invictus A, sir?"
"The Science department." he asked again
"Im afraid Invictus A's position in orbit will not favour our connection, you can send a message and it will get there in four days, two hours and fifty two seconds."
"Alright."
The beep signalled that it was recording

"Sir, we have found a probe that crash-landed in Tartu, it appears to be from the Aegen empire. Im not too sure what they are talking about but their is a bundle-load of attachments and information that we have not opened yet. I have sent a ship to Tallinna Linnd orbiting Invictus A, you can climb aboard it and come here, please also send the following attached information to the head of foreign activity, see what he could make of it, Out"
the message was sent.
Moj nacionalne države ideologija ne odražavaju moj stvarni razmišljanje u stvarnom životu.
My NationStates ideology does not reflect my actual real-life thinking.

I'm a communist!

MY POLITICAL COMPASS
https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... &soc=-0.87

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 am

Vanquaria wrote:Could the politics map pls be updated to include my nation which I would rly like to see.
Also when will the next chapter start?

thx

The map has been updated.
And Chapter 2 will start when everyone has set up their galactic empires and alliances have formed. It would be good if we would have several more people to rp when the next chapter starts.
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Slakonian
Senator

Founded: Nov 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Slakonian » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:56 am

have to say the IC is awesome
Call me Slak!
Greek Army Reservist NCO
Our great anthem
Turmenista wrote:>USA/Obama drops bombs in Syria for over a year, nobody bats an eye or says a word.
>Russia/Putin drops bombs in Syria for a day and-
WE INTERRUPT THIS SHITPOST TO INFORM YOU THAT VLADIMIR PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!
Glasgia wrote:
Kratu wrote:America will embargo Italian goods. :p

No pizza for you then!

Lord Tothe wrote:
The Emerald Dragon wrote:The 9,910th Monkey died of viagra overdose

Monkey #9909 was on the other end of the viagra overdose problem

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Slakonian wrote:have to say the IC is awesome

Then my friend, join us, the IC is warm and only getting hotter.
Belivonia wrote:OOC: Im super sorry because I have to redo this one, I clicked post and I had no internet, when I clicked back the only thing that popped up was your quote. The spoiler has it all. If it is too little I can make more, just say anything I need to do to make it better.

Invictus B
Tartu

"Temperatures will not rise tomorrow as winds from the North and the low pressure system dominate our weather, no snowfall is forecasted but that makes it a lot mor-- Wait,its a earthquake, g-!" the connection broke, the 4.2 million people watching on Invictus B had no idea what was going on, as they didnt feel any earthquakes.

a unidentified probe entered the thick atmosphere of Invictus B, it flew right through the sound barrier and right through peoples ears, it smashed right through a bridge before smashing into a pavement, noone was injured. It wasn't long before you could hear the sound of the Military Police, they had no idea what it was and were scared for their lives, they steadily surrounded the probe and corded the area off, curious civilians looked over the top of the policemen's heads to find a intact probe. A Invictus B scientist, not ordered and breaking commands had curiously walked over and pushed a button, a hologram appeared.

"Greetings life form, my name is Or'dihil and I am archlord of the Aegen empire. You may not know this but we are an empire that spans all of the galaxy. But my empire won't last for much longer. A dark force we call the outsiders are attacking, and they are winning. We have no hope in defeating them, but we do have hope that we will be avenged. This pod contains information about this enemy and also the technology we have now so you can start building your empire so you will be able to defeat this foe. I don't have much longer, I hope you will do what is necessary."

He was dazzled before he was thrown back by Invictus B lead scientist Chris, "What the bloody fuck do you think you are doing?" he shouted, "What if there was a bomb in this?!"

Two hours later

"Im afraid Invictus A's position in orbit will not favour our connection, you can send a message and it will get there in four days, two hours and fifty two seconds."
"Alright."

"Sir, we have found a probe that crash-landed in Tartu, it appears to be from the Aegen empire. Im not too sure what they are talking about but their is a bundle-load of attachments and information that we have not opened yet. I have sent a ship to Tallinna Linnd orbiting Invictus A, you can climb aboard it and come here, please also send the following attached information to the head of foreign activity, see what he could make of it, Out"
the message was sent.

I hate when that happens to me. quite often too which is why I made a habit of selecting all and copying the entire thing every half hour or so, another way its to use your word/open office or notepad to write your entry in first and then copy and paste once its ready to post.

As for the decision, Myself and Master Alahana have agreed, we would be happy to have you on board so feel free to post your spoiler into the chapter one.
Also please check out Kryusia's FT help and Assistance
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... 5&t=270578
have it a look over since your looking to get into FT will help, I know it did for me when he first wrote it,
though by that point I had already been into FT for three years haha. although it did help me expand the idea of "The Nare" from beyond an
angel-like collective to the more technical aspects, of course its not for everyone but still very useful if you haven't seen it.

Welcome aboard.
Last edited by Neo ORB on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:18 pm

Belivonia wrote:OOC: Im super sorry because I have to redo this one, I clicked post and I had no internet, when I clicked back the only thing that popped up was your quote. The spoiler has it all. If it is too little I can make more, just say anything I need to do to make it better.

Invictus B
Tartu

Two hours later

"Alright."

the message was sent.

After reviewing your example rp, I and the CO-OP have decided that you are able to join the RP, have fun :)

Thanks :) You know we are still looking for people to join the rp, so you would be more than welcome.

==Edit==
Neo ORB ninja'd me :S why yu do this xD
Last edited by Alahana on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:24 pm

Alahana wrote:
Belivonia wrote:[snip]

After reviewing your example rp, I and the CO-OP have decided that you are able to join the RP, have fun :)

Thanks :) You know we are still looking for people to join the rp, so you would be more than welcome.

==Edit==
Neo ORB ninja'd me :S why yu do this xD

Sorry boss, I wanted to respond to both since I don't want to always put the strain always on you.
makes me feel bad. :hug:
Last edited by Neo ORB on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:38 pm

This is a message for Cirin All iance:
I would like to do a co-op story with you in the future chapters seeing as how close our two civilizations are. If you have read my specie's introduction you will see that they loathe humans so I'm thinking maybe we could do a war? Anyway I just want to discuss a co-op for FUTURE chapters.

The Cirin Alliance
Secretary

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cirin Alliance » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Alahana, would I be permitted to introduce a few NPC groups for my people to interact with? Two would become rival/enemy states to myself whilst another would eventually become a quiet ally and the final one being a pirate group that'll go for everyone.

Vanquaria wrote:This is a message for Cirin All iance:
I would like to do a co-op story with you in the future chapters seeing as how close our two civilizations are. If you have read my specie's introduction you will see that they loathe humans so I'm thinking maybe we could do a war? Anyway I just want to discuss a co-op for FUTURE chapters.

I like that idea, perhaps Alliance explorers encounter your people and you begin firing without explanation upon seeing what the explorers look like.

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:12 pm

The Cirin Alliance wrote:Alahana, would I be permitted to introduce a few NPC groups for my people to interact with? Two would become rival/enemy states to myself whilst another would eventually become a quiet ally and the final one being a pirate group that'll go for everyone.

Depends on how these NPC's will influence the intergalactic theater in overall. Will they influence us? Will they sort of be part of your nation? Can you give me a little more information of these NPC groups you want to introduce?

You know what would be interesting at this moment? The first chapter is meant for the nations that join this rp to evolve from MT/PMT (year 2100 tech) to FT because of this pod. You and many other nations chose to be FT already before the pods, which is okay if you really want that, but what would be really interesting in my opinion is that you rp the history of your civilization a bit. Just a tiny suggestion if you don't know anything to rp :P
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:33 pm

You know what would be interesting at this moment? The first chapter is meant for the nations that join this rp to evolve from MT/PMT (year 2100 tech) to FT because of this pod. You and many other nations chose to be FT already before the pods, which is okay if you really want that, but what would be really interesting in my opinion is that you rp the history of your civilization a bit. Just a tiny suggestion if you don't know anything to rp :P[/quote]

Ok sure good idea. I'll start working on a story about my specie's history.

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:36 pm

I hate it when I rarely have enough time to let my inspiration do its work, I have a part of my next rp post ready but not completed because of this geez

Vanquaria wrote:-snip-

Because tbh , the history you submitted with your application really intrigued me, it would be nice to know some more about them.
Last edited by Alahana on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Cirn Alliance: Send u a telegram
Last edited by Vanquaria on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo ORB
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo ORB » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:45 pm

well Alahana if you need some help... my next post of the "were gonna send a ship up and test it in space..." saga is finished.
complete with a flashback and looping. you though the last one was bad... fear the horror unleash...!
you have been warned. XD all I need to do is some final proofing and post.

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Vanquaria wrote:
The Cirin Alliance wrote:Alahana, would I be permitted to introduce a few NPC groups for my people to interact with? Two would become rival/enemy states to myself whilst another would eventually become a quiet ally and the final one being a pirate group that'll go for everyone.

I like that idea, perhaps Alliance explorers encounter your people and you begin firing without explanation upon seeing what the explorers look like.

Good idea. So basically your nation sends out small exploration fleets and you enter Vanquarian space without knowing it. As you apporoach one of my conquered planets a fleet of Vanquarian warships appears from the planet. At first you try to make peace but when the Vice-Admiral on board the fleet realises you are human he fires a spray missiles and plasma blasts. Your small fleet is forced to quickly retreat using FTL as my nation has just began replacing their slower slipspace travel with FTL and you are forced to declare war or something. Its your choice and I will merge my story with urs if u involve my nation in your story. But lemme first finish my nations backstory and lmemme know if u are going to merge our nations first.

You guys should use telegrams to plan this IC post. This will allow you two to make one good post instead of many smaller posts. Also if you use telegram you don't spoil anything for us :P

Neo ORB wrote:well Alahana if you need some help... my next post of the "were gonna send a ship up and test it in space..." saga is finished.
complete with a flashback and looping. you though the last one was bad... fear the horror unleash...!
you have been warned. XD all I need to do is some final proofing and post.

*spoiler alert* Mine are trapped in an unknown solar system with little to no chance of returning :P
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian

Alahana
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alahana » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:01 pm

NEO WHAT DID YOU DOOO!!!! I JUST WANTED TO GO TO SLEEP.
Well, just have to read it tomorrow then xD (It's frekin long omg)
Last edited by Alahana on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crowned Republic

20 yrs old
"Aquarius"
Hetero
Caucasian
Belgian