NATION

PASSWORD

The First Marescowlian Peace Conference (Closed: AoD only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Changeling Empire
Envoy

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby The New Changeling Empire » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:34 pm

Yasuragi wrote:
The New Changeling Empire wrote:"There are no bases in range of Hadian except for Rode Island, the others are either too far north or west for them to pose any timely threat to Hadian." Lacewing retorts.

"Forgive me, then," Sakanoue said, chuckling mildly, "because it almost sounds as if you're asking for a reduction of twenty billion in the already-reduced reparations, in exchange for nothing."

"I didn't say anything like that. I was questioning the sudden mentioning of every Valcourian base in Equestria when all we've been talking about is the one on Rode Island." Lacewing answers him.

Yasuragi
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 24, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Yasuragi » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:37 pm

The New Changeling Empire wrote:
Yasuragi wrote:
"Forgive me, then," Sakanoue said, chuckling mildly, "because it almost sounds as if you're asking for a reduction of twenty billion in the already-reduced reparations, in exchange for nothing."

"I didn't say anything like that. I was questioning the sudden mentioning of every Valcourian base in Equestria when all we've been talking about is the one on Rode Island." Lacewing answers him.

"You asked for a decrease in the reparations, from fifty billion to thirty billion -- a reduction of twenty billion," Sakanoue said, "so naturally I assumed you were offering a concession in return - the closure of other bases. What concession were you thinking of, instead?"

Envoy

Mother Knows Best State

Postby The New Changeling Empire » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:43 pm

Yasuragi wrote:
The New Changeling Empire wrote:"I didn't say anything like that. I was questioning the sudden mentioning of every Valcourian base in Equestria when all we've been talking about is the one on Rode Island." Lacewing answers him.

"You asked for a decrease in the reparations, from fifty billion to thirty billion -- a reduction of twenty billion," Sakanoue said, "so naturally I assumed you were offering a concession in return - the closure of other bases. What concession were you thinking of, instead?"

"I didn't ask for it, the Duchess asked if that would make it easier and I said I'd like that but it requires severally limiting Valcouria's ability to help defend her great Equestrian ally then I believe we can do with paying the 50 billion in reperations." The Empress clarifies.

The Greater Lands of Albion
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Lands of Albion » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:27 pm

The British delegation were tired by now. "We're back to square one, Your Imperial Majesty. Either Valcouria pays $50,000,000,000 and also leaves Rode Island, or agrees to the War Humiliation clause."

Envoy

Mother Knows Best State

Postby The New Changeling Empire » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:36 pm

The Greater Lands of Albion wrote:The British delegation were tired by now. "We're back to square one, Your Imperial Majesty. Either Valcouria pays $50,000,000,000 and also leaves Rode Island, or agrees to the War Humiliation clause."

"Fine, just remove that line about all the other bases closing and I'll sign and pay." Lacewing tells them.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Lands of Albion » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:47 pm

The Greater Lands of Albion wrote:The British delegation were tired by now. "We're back to square one, Your Imperial Majesty. Either Valcouria pays $50,000,000,000 and also leaves Rode Island, or agrees to the War Humiliation clause."

"Fine, just remove that line about all the other bases closing and I'll sign and pay." Lacewing tells them.

"Britain will agree to that," said Weatherly, while turning to respectfully face his Greater Empire counterpart.

Yasuragi
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Yasuragi » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:49 pm

The Greater Lands of Albion wrote:
The New Changeling Empire wrote:"Fine, just remove that line about all the other bases closing and I'll sign and pay." Lacewing tells them.

"Britain will agree to that," said Weatherly, while turning to respectfully face his Greater Empire counterpart.

"As shall the greater Empire," Sakanoue said, nodding at Weatherly. "When may we expect the Empire of Valcouria to ratify the treaty?"

Envoy

Mother Knows Best State

Postby The New Changeling Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Yasuragi wrote:

"As shall the greater Empire," Sakanoue said, nodding at Weatherly. "When may we expect the Empire of Valcouria to ratify the treaty?"

"As my husband is incapacitated by his stroke and I am working as his regent, Valcouria ratifies it as of now." Lacewing waits for them to finalize the treaty for her to sign.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Lands of Albion » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:09 pm

Yasuragi wrote:

"As my husband is incapacitated by his stroke and I am working as his regent, Valcouria ratifies it as of now." Lacewing waits for them to finalize the treaty for her to sign.

Weatherly signs the treaty with a face of approval and relief. "May the Lord bless you, Your Imperial Majesty, for your assistance in reaching peace here today," said the man smiling.

Envoy

Mother Knows Best State

Postby The New Changeling Empire » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:36 pm

The New Changeling Empire wrote:"As my husband is incapacitated by his stroke and I am working as his regent, Valcouria ratifies it as of now." Lacewing waits for them to finalize the treaty for her to sign.

Weatherly signs the treaty with a face of approval and relief. "May the Lord bless you, Your Imperial Majesty, for your assistance in reaching peace here today," said the man smiling.

"The Lord loves a man or woman of peace." Lacewing glances over the treaty briefly, reading it under her breath. "Valcouria vows to close Rode Island… 50 billion in reperations… alright." She takes the pen and prepares to sign it.

Marescowl
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marescowl » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:07 pm

Prince Herald gave a good-natured smile to the other representatives. "I am glad we have reached an agreement." Prince Herald signed the Treaty. It called for a Marescowlian representative, after all.

Yasuragi
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Yasuragi » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:12 pm

"May it last," Sakanoue said, signing it himself.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents