NATION

PASSWORD

OOC Thread for Inyurstan Whistleblower Crisis [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:EDIT: [i]Also because foreigners who aren't even in the field of botany or any biological science (and even then it's a gray area) automatically know more about local flora than do natives who have lived there for generations.
Such "savages" and "barbarians", amirite?

no, they just know more about barbecue sauce...


Inyourfaceistan wrote:No, I'm saying it's EXTREMELY improbable for two wounded foreigners with no access to resources or knowledge of the terrain to survive long in a jungle where they can't go back to civilization...

Image

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Again, I could have just fucking edited out the underwater transmission, edited in the comms buoy and launched torpedoes anyway...

But you didn't, which definitely proves you are the most reasonable one and completely flawless and I am satan's evil in a nylon gown

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Final and only offer:
> Aoife dies
> Sub lives
> You decide whether Melendez lives or dies
> Maggie dies in the jungle
> Daryl is picked up by drug smugglers and returned home in exchange for some shit drug smugglers would want (like immunity, or getting one of their mates out of jail)

:O yaay

> Aoife is badly injured and spends quite some time in hospital
> Sub is hit and damaged, escapes but expensive and suffers some losses
> Melendez lives, unless you want him dead for propaganda purposes
> Maggie dies in the jungle
> Daryl is picked up by drug smugglers and returned home in exchange for some shit drug smugglers would want (like immunity, or getting one of their mates out of jail)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
Well the big :Not:Amazon River is dotted with multiple cities and downs, including Santiago. Going back down river is basically suicide (although it might beat dying of starvation while crapping your pants and being eaten alive by bugs).
The other major river wasn't the one CADI dropped them off in, and it probably has a city or two along it somewhere.

how often do the big cities interfere with passing natives?

Inyourfaceistan wrote:OMG I rooted for Colombia over England because Colombian women soccer players are more attractive to me than English ones. Someone call the CIA, NSA, FBI and DHS because the above is apparently akin to joining ISIS or being Benedict Arnold.

Lol, your response was amusing and does offer a shitload of insight into how you think though..
[/quote]
Oh so now it's just because you want to bone the players, not because your ancestors were gravely wronged by the evil saxons or w/e? Well that's a more reasonable attitude, even if it is a little sad...
Last edited by Brytene on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Brytene wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:EDIT: [i]Also because foreigners who aren't even in the field of botany or any biological science (and even then it's a gray area) automatically know more about local flora than do natives who have lived there for generations.
Such "savages" and "barbarians", amirite?

no, they just know more about barbecue sauce...

Image

Inyourfaceistan wrote:No, I'm saying it's EXTREMELY improbable for two wounded foreigners with no access to resources or knowledge of the terrain to survive long in a jungle where they can't go back to civilization...

Image

Yes, although all factors considered they might as well be dead...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Again, I could have just fucking edited out the underwater transmission, edited in the comms buoy and launched torpedoes anyway...

But you didn't, which definitely proves you are the most reasonable one and completely flawless and I am satan's evil in a nylon gown


Did I ever say that? Did I ever imply that?
No. I admitted I had a misconception and corrected it and gave you an extra turn as a measure of good faith.

See this is why people call you a troll when you spout provocative shit like this and blow minor tangents way out of proportion just to attempt to get a negative reaction out of people...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Final and only offer:
> Aoife dies
> Sub lives
> You decide whether Melendez lives or dies
> Maggie dies in the jungle
> Daryl is picked up by drug smugglers and returned home in exchange for some shit drug smugglers would want (like immunity, or getting one of their mates out of jail)

:O yaay

> Aoife is badly injured and spends quite some time in hospital
> Sub is hit and damaged, escapes but expensive and suffers some losses
> Melendez lives, unless you want him dead for propaganda purposes
> Maggie dies in the jungle
> Daryl is picked up by drug smugglers and returned home in exchange for some shit drug smugglers would want (like immunity, or getting one of their mates out of jail)


See above.

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Well the big :Not:Amazon River is dotted with multiple cities and downs, including Santiago. Going back down river is basically suicide (although it might beat dying of starvation while crapping your pants and being eaten alive by bugs).
The other major river wasn't the one CADI dropped them off in, and it probably has a city or two along it somewhere.

how often do the big cities interfere with passing natives?


I mean you yourself said they were a remote jungle tribe, so they have probably never been down to the big cities.
Cusc said the natives would likely just kill the foreigners.
And Vasquez basically already said IC'ly that veering too close to civilization is suicide for obvious reasons.

Inyourfaceistan wrote:OMG I rooted for Colombia over England because Colombian women soccer players are more attractive to me than English ones. Someone call the CIA, NSA, FBI and DHS because the above is apparently akin to joining ISIS or being Benedict Arnold.

Lol, your response was amusing and does offer a shitload of insight into how you think though..

Oh so now it's just because you want to bone the players, not because your ancestors were gravely wronged by the evil saxons or w/e? Well that's a more reasonable attitude, even if it is a little sad...


I never said it was because I wanted to "bone the players", and I never said that it was because of the shit the Brits did to the Irish (except a rhetorical tangent in response to your null "cultural connections" point).
Please stop putting words in my mouth. It is really fucking annoying.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:(Image)

Ah okay, so it would also be racist to say that Indians introduced Europe to chess, because the Europeans already had board games and the wood to make them, gotcha

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Yes

;)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:this is why people call you a troll

Actually I've only ever been called a troll by you and SACTO, and afaik troll-naming is both against the ToS and pretty much a sign you've got nothing constructive to add but you know

w/e

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
See above.

> offers 'compromise'
> includes incredibly contentious term
> refuses to haggle
> will no doubt try to use this as more example of me 'trolling'

top political manoeuvre m8

k if you don't wanna discuss further then that's that eh

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I mean you yourself said they were a remote jungle tribe, so they have probably never been down to the big cities.
Cusc said the natives would likely just kill the foreigners.

Who's racist now?

Inyourfaceistan wrote:And Vasquez basically already said IC'ly that veering too close to civilization is suicide for obvious reasons.

unless they were hidden in the native's boats or something eh, or waited till dark or a million other whatevers

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
I never said it was because I wanted to "bone the players",

I rooted for Colombia over England because Colombian women soccer players are more attractive
[/quote]
serious face.jpeg
Last edited by Brytene on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:14 pm

Brytene wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:(Image)

Ah okay, so it would also be racist to say that Indians introduced Europe to chess, because the Europeans already had board games and the wood to make them, gotcha


There is a difference between teaching someone how to play a game from your culture (like baseball in this case) and a completely uninformed foreigner having to teach the locals how to cook with their own plants - or even knowing which ones are edible and which ones freaking kill you...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:this is why people call you a troll

Actually I've only ever been called a troll by you and SACTO, and afaik troll-naming is both against the ToS and pretty much a sign you've got nothing constructive to add but you know


I didn't call you a troll, at least not on NS, I simply said that putting words in people's mouths, blowing minor tangents out of proportion, and making an argument over me making what I felt was a show of good faith.

Ironically you again putting words in my mouth to where I supposedly called you a troll is just further proving my point that you put words in my mouth...

> offers 'compromise'

1) When he doesn't have to.
> includes incredibly contentious term

2) Isn't a compromise unless both sides concede to something.
> refuses to haggle

3) See Point 1
> will no doubt try to use this as more example of me 'trolling'

No just as an example that you are actually the one who cares about "winning", and again my golden piece of evidence being that you refuse the possibility of your special favoritust bestust character dying yet expect every other character to face that possibility.

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I mean you yourself said they were a remote jungle tribe, so they have probably never been down to the big cities.
Cusc said the natives would likely just kill the foreigners.

Who's racist now?

Meh, just bloodthirsty. If they apparently hate and oppose Cuscatlan for whatever reason like you said then they would probably kill Cuscatlanis for coming on their land too..

Inyourfaceistan wrote:And Vasquez basically already said IC'ly that veering too close to civilization is suicide for obvious reasons.

unless they were hidden in the native's boats or something eh, or waited till dark or a million other whatevers

Or got made anyway or sold out by the natives or killed by the natives or died of infection as if they had both been shot and exposed to dirty jungle water and jungle mud...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
I never said it was because I wanted to "bone the players",

I rooted for Colombia over England because Colombian women soccer players are more attractive

serious face.jpeg

Finding someone attractive =/= wanting to "bone" them.

Again, thanks for putting words in my mouth.



On another note I have an IC draft of a news article about this whole fiasco saved, but I have 2-3 other threads that require some degree of response to.
So it might be awhile...
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:23 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:There is a difference between teaching someone how to play a game from your culture (like baseball in this case) and a completely uninformed foreigner having to teach the locals how to cook with their own plants

Ok so then let's say it's racist for English people to teach Spanish people how to make yorkshire puddings, because spanish people have all the ingredients necessary already

teaching someone a recipe they don't already know isn't racist m8

if i'd said the natives were all eating their food raw and crying then perhaps yeah but seriously

you're saying i'm a racist because i said a native american tribe hadn't invented BARBECUE SAUCE? you're reaching there a little m8

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Ironically you again putting words in my mouth to where I supposedly called you a troll is just further proving my point that you put words in my mouth...

Oh sorry, you didn't call me a troll, you just said 'other people' (well, one person, your close ally) do

well I heard other people call you an utter moron

but i myself didn't say anything mean about you so you can't get mad

see how wrong that is?

1) When he doesn't have to.

How generous

Isn't a compromise unless both sides concede to something.

If you won't discuss terms, it's not a compromise, it's a demand

No just as an example that you are actually the one who cares about "winning", and again my golden piece of evidence being that you refuse the possibility of your special favoritust bestust character dying yet expect every other character to face that possibility.

> refuses to accept any outcome other than Aoife dying
> says that I am the one refusing 'possibilities'

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Meh, just bloodthirsty.

Bloodthirsty natives, wow. So you say they would kill all strangers because they're bloodthirsty natives, and I'M the racist for suggesting they don't know how to make barbecue sauce...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Or got made anyway or sold out by the natives or killed by the natives or died of infection as if they had both been shot and exposed to dirty jungle water and jungle mud...

So...nothing certain then, all just possibilities...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Finding someone attractive =/= wanting to "bone" them.

Oh okay you were appreciating them in the same way you would appreciate art, nothing sexual then

Inyourfaceistan wrote:On another note I have an IC draft of a news article about this whole fiasco saved, but I have 2-3 other threads that require some degree of response to.
So it might be awhile...

i await with great anticipation

EDIT
I am mostly interested in how it is that me suggesting native south americans hadn't invented BBQ sauce on their own is racist

when calling them 'bloodthirsty' is not

is it purely because I am a European?
Last edited by Brytene on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:53 pm

Brytene wrote:you're saying i'm a racist because i said a native american tribe hadn't invented BARBECUE SAUCE? you're reaching there a little m8

No your implying that someone who according to your own narrative has a mostly political background has apparently more knowledge of which plants are edible and how to use than than do the locals.

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Ironically you again putting words in my mouth to where I supposedly called you a troll is just further proving my point that you put words in my mouth...

Oh sorry, you didn't call me a troll, you just said 'other people' (well, one person, your close ally) do
well I heard other people call you an utter moron
but i myself didn't say anything mean about you so you can't get mad
see how wrong that is?

False equivalence, unless you care to provide evidence of why people call me an "utter moron" other than just disagreeing with you,

Because I listed things you do which are in very poor taste in terms of debate and may be either intentional or unintentional to cause a negative reaction.

Isn't a compromise unless both sides concede to something.

If you won't discuss terms, it's not a compromise, it's a demand[/quote]

It's a demand that meets you half-way.
I could just RP firing torpedoes at that sub until most of the Cuscatlani airforce/naval aviation runs out of torpedoes to drop, and just RP every animal and potentially human encounter the two wounded former hostages run into as they trek dozens to hundreds of kilometers through remote jungle...

Or, I could throw out a demand that meets you half way and maybe yields an outcome more favorable to the both of us.

> refuses to accept any outcome other than Aoife dying
> says that I am the one refusing 'possibilities'

I've already accepted that she is alive.
Right now I have nothing to gain from compromise, so why shouldn't I just continue posting?

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Meh, just bloodthirsty.

Bloodthirsty natives, wow. So you say they would kill all strangers because they're bloodthirsty natives, and I'M the racist for suggesting they don't know how to make barbecue sauce...

I'm not implying they need inexperienced foreigners to come pacify them and teach them to be more susceptible to having their land taken. I don't, I didn't invent them, in fact I'm the only one here that hasn't make any IC-related statements about their attitudes or reasons.

I'm just going off of what you and Cusc said...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Or got made anyway or sold out by the natives or killed by the natives or died of infection as if they had both been shot and exposed to dirty jungle water and jungle mud...

So...nothing certain then, all just possibilities...

I know it's like it should be played out instead of one player deciding everything...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Finding someone attractive =/= wanting to "bone" them.

Oh okay you were appreciating them in the same way you would appreciate art, nothing sexual then

Oh right because you don't find anybody attractive then?

So I in general find Colombian women more attractive than English ones and in a game of a sport I don't care about between two countries which I have absolutely no cultural connections to, does rooting for Colombia over England make me a traitor to America or a sex-obsessed pervert or both?
Or, does it just make me an American dude who couldnt care less about soccer briefly rooting for the team with the most superficial appeal because that's how I roll?
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:11 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:No your implying that someone who according to your own narrative has a mostly political background has apparently more knowledge of which plants are edible and how to use than than do the locals.

No, I'm implying that someone with more experience of BBQ sauce has more knowledge of BBQ sauce than someone who has no experience of BBQ sauce

in the same way that I'm no expert cook, but I could still teach a good Afghani chef how to make yorkshire puddings

he's probably better at using the local ingredients to cook but he's never HEARD of a yorkshire pudding before so how would he know how to make one

Inyourfaceistan wrote:False equivalence, unless you care to provide evidence of why people call me an "utter moron" other than just disagreeing with you,

Because I listed things you do which are in very poor taste in terms of debate and may be either intentional or unintentional to cause a negative reaction.

You've strawmanned me lol, told me I'm a racist, that my characters are 'token minorites', that I'm a troll, etc

want more of a list?

It's a demand that meets you half-way.
I could just RP firing torpedoes at that sub until most of the Cuscatlani airforce/naval aviation runs out of torpedoes to drop, and just RP every animal and potentially human encounter the two wounded former hostages run into as they trek dozens to hundreds of kilometers through remote jungle...

Or, I could throw out a demand that meets you half way and maybe yields an outcome more favorable to the both of us.

'more favourable'

so now you have decided what I want out of discussions
and are offering me options too

I've already accepted that she is alive.
Right now I have nothing to gain from compromise, so why shouldn't I just continue posting?

well other than the fact that you know further RP is going to be futile and full of arguments, and that you are trying to gain Aoife's death through this compromise, do whatever you want

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I'm not implying they need inexperienced foreigners to come pacify them and teach them to be more susceptible to having their land taken

what
how is showing them BBQ sauce and baseball teaching them to have their land taken

I'm the only one here that hasn't make any IC-related statements about their attitudes or reasons.

so it's better to saya that natives are bloodthirsty OOC than IC?

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I know it's like it should be played out instead of one player deciding everything...

oh yeah that would be good, can i get an ORBAT for your bacteria before we start then?

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Or, does it just make me an American dude who couldnt care less about soccer briefly rooting for the team with the most superficial appeal because that's how I roll?

> couldn't care less
> watches 90 minute matches
> watches enough to judge which team he finds more attractive
> bases support off of which team he finds more attractive
> not a perv
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:39 pm

Brytene wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:No your implying that someone who according to your own narrative has a mostly political background has apparently more knowledge of which plants are edible and how to use than than do the locals.

No, I'm implying that someone with more experience of BBQ sauce has more knowledge of BBQ sauce than someone who has no experience of BBQ sauce


Fine. Your wounded and fatigued ambassador is a fucking expert at plants and can make BBQ sauce with any ingredients anywhere around the world.
I'm sorry I implied it was demeaning to teach the locals how to use their own resources.
Happy?

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You've strawmanned me lol, told me I'm a racist, that my characters are 'token minorites', that I'm a troll, etc

Not on this thread. Not anywhere that directly affects you...
want more of a list?

Want me to quote all of your statements about me from your RMB?

'more favourable'
so now you have decided what I want out of discussions
and are offering me options too

I mean I assume you don't want your sub sunk in Cuscatlani waters and both individuals to die in the Cuscatlani jungle...

well other than the fact that you know further RP is going to be futile and full of arguments, and that you are trying to gain Aoife's death through this compromise, do whatever you want

You brought her into this incident, not me. I don't think I even mentioned her here until she started challenging people to death duels (which only she is allowed to win apparently) because of Cuscatlan and Riysa's cyber-silliness.

Shit, this was supposed to be about exposing liars and crooks in government and somehow turned into kill counts and OOC drama...

so it's better to saya that natives are bloodthirsty OOC than IC?

You: "They don't like the Cuscatlanis" (IC)
Cusc: "They would probably just kill Daryl and the ambassador" (OOC by the controller describing IC motivation)
Me: "Well maybe they are just bloodthirsty" (OOC explaining why it's not racist to just kill two trespassers)

oh yeah that would be good, can i get an ORBAT for your bacteria before we start then?

Lol I should seriously do that...
> couldn't care less
> watches 90 minute matches
> watches enough to judge which team he finds more attractive
> bases support off of which team he finds more attractive
> not a perv
[/quote]

> Come over to friends house
> Game is on
> Doesn't care about sport or which team wins
> Bases support on superficial appearance of Colombian vs English women
> Become perverted traitor



Here is a real compromise I am willing to offer:

Stop trash posting your grviences with in public places, and I will stop finding ways to do the same.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I'm sorry I implied it was demeaning to teach the locals how to use their own resources.
Happy?

K so sharing a bbq sauce recipe is not racist or imperialism or whatever, glad we can agree

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Want me to quote all of your statements about me from your RMB?

have fun finding your name, but yeah neither of us is an angel, we're agreed?

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I mean I assume you don't want your sub sunk in Cuscatlani waters and both individuals to die in the Cuscatlani jungle...

you've heard the rhyme about assumptions, right? Either way, making demands based on assumptions isn't a compromise...

you're gonna have to offer me a lot more than a sub you haven't even fired at yet and a couple of two-bit politicoes who aren't even dead yet to get me to give you aoife, who is clearly a huge thorn in you and SACTO's side and has a lot more character background already RPed and fleshed out than cpt haley, darryl, and maggie combined

my offer still stands if you want to actually talk, otherwise feel free to try and RP a 'win' but I bet you anything you like it'll all end in tears and no-one will go home happy

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You brought her into this incident

actually cusc was the one making indecent (and frankly weird) images of her, and she posted an open challenge in response to that...you voluntarily got involved there :p

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Shit, this was supposed to be about exposing liars and crooks in government and somehow turned into kill counts and OOC drama...

agree with you there

You: "They don't like the Cuscatlanis" (IC)
Cusc: "They would probably just kill Daryl and the ambassador" (OOC by the controller describing IC motivation)
Me: "Well maybe they are just bloodthirsty" (OOC explaining why it's not racist to just kill two trespassers)

See you're both just still assigning their murderlust to them being 'bloodthirsty' because...what? Are you saying the average Cuscatlani would murder an injured person who turned up at their home asking for help too?

Inyourfaceistan wrote:> Bases support on superficial appearance

lel

also you stopped caring after colombia got beaten by the beautiful english roses
even though america was still in the game


benedict arnold

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Here is a real compromise I am willing to offer:

Stop trash posting your grviences with in public places, and I will stop finding ways to do the same.

the moment you and cusc stop running to SACTO threads every time you get mad at me is the moment I stop publicly sharing your shenanigans with my friends, that's a promise


yes i am aware you and cusc are not the same person and you're not a part of SACTO but given you're literally RPing his nation right now, i thinik you're tight enough for me to conflate you two
Last edited by Brytene on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:53 pm

Brytene wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:I'm sorry I implied it was demeaning to teach the locals how to use their own resources.
Happy?

K so sharing a bbq sauce recipe is not racist or imperialism or whatever, glad we can agree

It was never about the barbeque sauce...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Want me to quote all of your statements about me from your RMB?

have fun finding your name, but yeah neither of us is an angel, we're agreed?

For once, yes.

you've heard the rhyme about assumptions, right? Either way, making demands based on assumptions isn't a compromise...


More so risk than assumption.

you're gonna have to offer me a lot more than a sub you haven't even fired at yet and a couple of two-bit politicoes who aren't even dead yet to get me to give you aoife, who is clearly a huge thorn in you and SACTO's side and has a lot more character background already RPed and fleshed out than cpt haley, darryl, and maggie combined


my offer still stands if you want to actually talk, otherwise feel free to try and RP a 'win' but I bet you anything you like it'll all end in tears and no-one will go home happy[/quote]
Well you already got Nuelle so...
Yeah I'm not talking unless Aoife is on the table.

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You brought her into this incident

actually cusc was the one making indecent (and frankly weird) images of her, and she posted an open challenge in response to that...you voluntarily got involved there :p

Cusc posted silly pictures on the Internet as part of propaganda/cyber-attack.

I voluntarily got involved under the false pretense it would be settled with a fair dice roll or something similar instead of more word battles...

You: "They don't like the Cuscatlanis" (IC)
Cusc: "They would probably just kill Daryl and the ambassador" (OOC by the controller describing IC motivation)
Me: "Well maybe they are just bloodthirsty" (OOC explaining why it's not racist to just kill two trespassers)

See you're both just still assigning their murderlust to them being 'bloodthirsty' because...what? Are you saying the average Cuscatlani would murder an injured person who turned up at their home asking for help too?

Not pull the trigger themselves.

But expecting the average Cuscatlani to harbor them from the police and paramilities is not quite plausible or rational either...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:> Bases support on superficial appearance

lel

also you stopped caring after colombia got beaten by the beautiful english roses
even though america was still in the game

Went back to caring about Rugby.
So much treason...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Here is a real compromise I am willing to offer:

Stop trash posting your grviences with in public places, and I will stop finding ways to do the same.

the moment you and cusc stop running to SACTO threads every time you get mad at me is the moment I stop publicly sharing your shenanigans with my friends, that's a promise

By doing the same I meant writing on the SACTO thread about it...

But it looks like we have a deal regardless.

yes i am aware you and cusc are not the same person and you're not a part of SACTO but given you're literally RPing his nation right now, i thinik you're tight enough for me to conflate you two

I'm RP'ing as his nation because he got involved too deep and decided he wanted no more of this.

FYI I am in SACTO...
If you are referring to my "I AM NOT SACTO" it was because you, and many others have done it, simply treat me as "a SACTO nation" or "SACTO is doing this", like every god-damn incident that happens in the back jungles of Inyursta is somehow a sanctioned, supported and jointly-conducted action by SACTO.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Well you already got Nuelle so...
Yeah I'm not talking unless Aoife is on the table.

So wait, now the terms are negotiable?
OK, well as it it stands, here's my counteroffer
- Aoife is badly injured
- The sub is damaged + a few casualties OR the captain dies, limps home to port and is in drydock for at least four months
- Melendez lives (unless you prefer he dies)
- Maggie OR Darryl die (your call)

Aoife is on the table, but the price is gonna be freakin high. Like, you'd have to lose a regiment or a head of state high

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Cusc posted silly pictures on the Internet as part of propaganda/cyber-attack.

...child porn and violent mutilation is a little more than 'silly', at least I hope it's not run-of-the-mill for you

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I voluntarily got involved

Image

Not pull the trigger themselves.

But expecting the average Cuscatlani to harbor them from the police and paramilities is not quite plausible or rational either...

Right so basically according to you guys, Cuscatlani wouldn't commit random murder, but natives would because they are 'bloodthirsty'....

brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions


I'm RP'ing as his nation because he got involved too deep and decided he wanted no more of this.

FYI I am in SACTO...
If you are referring to my "I AM NOT SACTO" it was because you, and many others have done it, simply treat me as "a SACTO nation" or "SACTO is doing this", like every god-damn incident that happens in the back jungles of Inyursta is somehow a sanctioned, supported and jointly-conducted action by SACTO.

you gotta admit, the same happens to atlas though...sometimes people are good and say 'certain members of atlas' but other times atlas as a whole gets lumped together
Last edited by Brytene on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Brytene wrote:Aoife is on the table, but the price is gonna be freakin high. Like, you'd have to lose a regiment or a head of state high

Nope. No negotiation then.

You already got Nuelle, and you give me no incintive to bargain further.

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Cusc posted silly pictures on the Internet as part of propaganda/cyber-attack.

...child porn and violent mutilation is a little more than 'silly', at least I hope it's not run-of-the-mill for you

Has hardly any bearing on the overall plot and is little more than a useless propaganda hit.
Yeah, it's fucking silly...

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I voluntarily got involved

Image

Oh yes, please ignore the rest of that quote because its not like context matters, amirite?

Not pull the trigger themselves.
But expecting the average Cuscatlani to harbor them from the police and paramilities is not quite plausible or rational either...

Right so basically according to you guys, Cuscatlani wouldn't commit random murder, but natives would because they are 'bloodthirsty'....

It's not really murder, it's just really violently and aggressively defending their land.
I mean it was you who said they apparently had beef with the Cuscatlanis for whatever reason...
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:17 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Nope. No negotiation then.

You already got Nuelle, and you give me no incintive to bargain further.

k your call, but like i said you're not gonna enjoy the 'RP' that's going to ensue and i doubt i am either. if that's not incintive enough for you i don't know what is

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Has hardly any bearing on the overall plot and is little more than a useless propaganda hit.
Yeah, it's fucking silly...

depraved and foul is more the terms i would use

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Oh yes, please ignore the rest of that quote

Image


It's not really murder, it's just really violently and aggressively defending their land

because that's what the 'bloodthirsty' natives always do amirite eh?



since you're done discussing and instead are hellbent on continuing the RP (lol like it's gonna achieve anything at this stage) then i suggest you don't post here till you have another RP post up or a serious suggestion to make
Last edited by Brytene on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:43 pm

btw Nuelle doesn't have to be dead - you decided that one by rejecting my earlier offer and opening fire


edit - in b4 'well i only did that because you are untrustworthy snek' or whatever
Last edited by Brytene on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Ardoki
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14426
Founded: Sep 14, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardoki » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:15 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
Brytene wrote:...child porn and violent mutilation is a little more than 'silly', at least I hope it's not run-of-the-mill for you

Has hardly any bearing on the overall plot and is little more than a useless propaganda hit.
Yeah, it's fucking silly...

Your opinion on child pornography (ad also violent mutilation) is that it is just silly?

No offence, but that is a pretty vile and offensive thing to say. Children being raped and put in pornography is a horrible and disgusting thing. I can't believe you just think of it as silly, and not something significantly more harsh.
Greater Ardokian Empire | It is Ardoki's destiny to rule the whole world!
Unitary Parliamentary Constitutional Republic

Head of State: Grand Emperor Alistair Killian Moriarty
Head of Government: Grand Imperial Chancellor Kennedy Rowan Coleman
Legislature: Imperial Senate
Ruling Party: Imperial Progressive Party
Technology Level: MT (Primary) | PMT, FanT (Secondary)
Politics: Social Democrat
Religion: None
Personality Type: ENTP 3w4

User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:41 am

Ardoki wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:Has hardly any bearing on the overall plot and is little more than a useless propaganda hit.
Yeah, it's fucking silly...

Your opinion on child pornography (ad also violent mutilation) is that it is just silly?

Your opinion on doctored and shoddily-photoshopped videos for propaganda purposes is that it's a serious military that actually causes any effect?

No offence, but that is a pretty vile and offensive thing to say. Children being raped and put in pornography is a horrible and disgusting thing.

Never said it wasn't.
But once again, if you think the subject of the argument is child pornography, you have missed the point.

I can't believe you just think of it as silly, and not something significantly more harsh.

Yeah, none of the people (Cusc) who sent the doctored videos actually made them. They just photoshopped Bryton rulers into the videos.
If you would pay attention you would realize he actually has armed gangs who kill people for making child pornos.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:45 am

Brytene wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:Oh yes, please ignore the rest of that quote

Image

Do you understand what sarcasm is?

It's not really murder, it's just really violently and aggressively defending their land

because that's what the 'bloodthirsty' natives always do amirite eh?

Your words, not mine.

Brytene wrote:btw Nuelle doesn't have to be dead - you decided that one by rejecting my earlier offer and opening fire

What other rational choice did I have from my position other than stalling and waiting for allies with guns to show up somehow?

edit - in b4 'well i only did that because you are untrustworthy snek' or whatever

Just because you can predict and distort a counter-argument doesn't make it any less true.
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:13 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Do you understand what sarcasm is?

...no
Image

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Your words, not mine.

nope, 'bloodthirsty' was definitely you

Inyourfaceistan wrote:What other rational choice did I have from my position other than stalling and waiting for allies with guns to show up somehow?

having him get back on the boat and leave like I offered, jeez

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Just because you can predict and distort a counter-argument doesn't make it any less true.

so you're saying I AM an 'untrustworthy snek'?

lol if you think i am 'untrustworthy snek' what on earth do you hope to achieve by prolonging this RP? i'm all for it, it's entertaining as hell but i feel like you're only going to get more and more upset as time goes on
Last edited by Brytene on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
New Aeyariss
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6646
Founded: May 12, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Aeyariss » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:21 am

NOTE: I am confirming the fact that IYF has full control over Cuscatlan, including people, military, wildlife, whatever.

Whatever it will be can now begin process of consuming the former Brytenian diplomatic staff. Snakes, Jaguars, crocodiles - bon appetit.
Rping in MT (2018) and PT/FanT (1564)


Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, the original "Carrier Breaker", "Anti-Che", and "General Grievous of SACTO".


User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:22 am

New Aeyariss wrote:NOTE: I am confirming the fact that IYF has full control over Cuscatlan, including people, military, wildlife, whatever.

Whatever it will be can now begin process of consuming the former Brytenian diplomatic staff. Snakes, Jaguars, crocodiles - bon appetit.

we already know, thanks for the valuable input as ever

quick question who controls the sealife in international waters, or migrating albatross?
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
Brytene wrote:
IYF: "It's not really murder, it's just really violently and aggressively defending their land"

because that's what the 'bloodthirsty' natives always do amirite eh?

Your words, not mine.

nope, 'bloodthirsty' was definitely you

Does the following quote ring any bells?
...dangerous foreigners who had come to cut their trees and settle their land. At first the tribespeople were aggressive...

Again, I didn't write that, you did. I didn't say the tribespeople would probably kill Maggie and Daryl, Cusc did.

So using the given information, I came to the conclusion that this one unnamed tribe who was invented like two days who hates and kills everyone is bloodthirsty.
Problem?
Inyourfaceistan wrote:What other rational choice did I have from my position other than stalling and waiting for allies with guns to show up somehow?

having him get back on the boat and leave like I offered, jeez

And get shot in the back just like you planned from the start?
Lol how about no.

lol if you think i am 'untrustworthy snek' what on earth do you hope to achieve by prolonging this RP? i'm all for it, it's entertaining as hell but i feel like you're only going to get more and more upset as time goes on

Lol originally just to execute the two by leaving them for dead in the jungle and to sink the sub, but now I'm for the entertainment of finally getting to write about everything in the jungle!!!
:lol:

Also I'm not sure what a "snek" is? Is is a horrendously spelled attenpt at saying "snake"? Or is this more derp speak?

Brytene wrote:quick question who controls the sealife in international waters, or migrating albatross?

WTF? Lol nobody? Why does it matter?

I control Inyursta.
You control Brytene.
Cusc controls Gran Cuscatlan.*

How hard is that to understand?

I mean I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if I started controlling deer and wolves and Yeti thingy in Brytene so a shirtless Inyurstan could conveniently escape through the tundra/krumholtz/boreal forest/whatever you have while ignoring most natural obstacles, would you?
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Again, I didn't write that, you did. I didn't say the tribespeople would probably kill Maggie and Daryl, Cusc did.

Aggressive =/= bloodthirsty

if someone turned up to the acreage I'd certainly be aggressive when I asked them wtf they wanted, but I wouldn't ya know

kill them

but that's because I'm not a 'bloodthirsty native' i guess

Inyourfaceistan wrote:And get shot in the back just like you planned from the start?
Lol how about no.

Whether you believe me or not doesn't matter - you CHOSE to have Nuelle do what he did so don't complain saying I forced him to die

take possession of your own choices

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Lol originally just to execute the two by leaving them for dead in the jungle and to sink the sub, but now I'm for the entertainment of finally getting to write about everything in the jungle!!!
:lol:

ooh calm down, idk if i can handle that excitement

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Also I'm not sure what a "snek" is?

this is snek

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Is is a horrendously spelled attenpt at saying "snake?

couldn't've played out better haha

Inyourfaceistan wrote:WTF? Lol nobody? Why does it matter?

I control Inyursta.
You control Brytene.
Cusc controls Gran Cuscatlan.*

How hard is that to understand?

I mean I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if I started controlling deer and wolves and Yeti thingy in Brytene so a shirtless Inyurstan could conveniently escape through the tundra/krumholtz/boreal forest/whatever you have while ignoring most natural obstacles, would you?

but wait then, say I had someone lost at sea

who would RP as the sharks

how hard is this question to understand?

EDIT - also nice meme collection m8 and loved the drawing, goes well with all your other imgflip memes

my favourites are the ones about the friendzone

Image
Last edited by Brytene on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:25 am

Brytene wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:Again, I didn't write that, you did. I didn't say the tribespeople would probably kill Maggie and Daryl, Cusc did.

Aggressive =/= bloodthirsty

I never said it did.
I said you wrote that they would aggressively defend their land, which was true.
I didn't even say bloodthirsty = murder.

Based on the given facts about this unnamed and recently invented tribe which aggressively defends their lands from foreigners and would likely just kill any outsider it came across, I labeled them bloodthristy.
Problem?

Whether you believe me or not doesn't matter - you CHOSE to have Nuelle do what he did so don't complain saying I forced him to die
take possession of your own choices

I never said you "forced" him to die.
I have complained many times my characters life was expendable yet yours is invincible. (Hence why I will only compromise if Aoife dies and makes the deal fair).
But I never accused you of forcing him to die.

And I never said it wasn't my choice. In my opinion, and from a rational unbiased standpoint I made the best possible choice in the given situation.

Inyourfaceistan wrote:WTF? Lol nobody? Why does it matter?

I control Inyursta.
You control Brytene.
Cusc controls Gran Cuscatlan.*

How hard is that to understand?

I mean I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like it if I started controlling deer and wolves and Yeti thingy in Brytene so a shirtless Inyurstan could conveniently escape through the tundra/krumholtz/boreal forest/whatever you have while ignoring most natural obstacles, would you?

but wait then, say I had someone lost at sea

who would RP as the sharks

I don't know. Work it out with whomever you are roleplaying it with, or settle it with a dice roll or something (oh wait you are opposed to that, right?).

how hard is this question to understand?

How it is relevant to the situation at hand.

EDIT - also nice meme collection m8 and loved the drawing, goes well with all your other imgflip memes

Thanks! :)

my favourites are the ones about the friendzone
(Image)

I'm serious. Get friend-zoned by a girl everyone acts like everything is normal and it happens all the time.

When a *hot* (by subjective opinions of your friends) wants something more from you and you want to keep it platonic, all your guy friends will call you an idiot/crazy/queer and girls will call you shallow and insensitive...
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

User avatar
Brytene
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1464
Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Brytene » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:20 am

Inyourfaceistan wrote:Problem?

tbh I can't really think of a less obvious way to explain why it is that calling native americans 'bloodthirsty' is more racist than sharing recipes with them so let's just leave it at you thinking BBQ sauce is more racist than murder

Inyourfaceistan wrote: a rational unbiased standpoint

Image


Inyourfaceistan wrote: settle it with a dice roll or something

today in history: inyursta invented the game of shark-dice

Inyourfaceistan wrote:How it is relevant to the situation at hand.

we are in tropical oceans and you are insistent on pressing a military engagement

it is likely one or both of our forces will end up with people in the water, possibly injured

then sharks and other nautical hazards

sorry i thought you studied biology

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I'm serious. Get friend-zoned by a girl everyone acts like everything is normal and it happens all the time.

When a *hot* (by subjective opinions of your friends) wants something more from you and you want to keep it platonic, all your guy friends will call you an idiot/crazy/queer and girls will call you shallow and insensitive...

the friendzone is my favourite mythical place

right after narnia


can i ask what tragedy was going on
Image
? why didn't she like you? :(
Brytene is: centrist, pagan, democratic, free-market
Imperalizt Russia wrote:Being on fire will affect shot placement

Socialist Mercanda wrote:Incumbent Blessed Brytene, who is rumoured to be one of the many lovechildren made by Amin and his 69,420,666 wives has retired and we thank him for his glorious service to this region! Glory!

Imperial Nalydya wrote:Spent too much damn time with the nations of Laptev. The old professionals...
Proud MoD of Atlas and NationStates' official Bishop of Bants
My IIwiki is no longer 100% canon
pls contain your salt



User avatar
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12417
Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:54 am

Brytene wrote:
Inyourfaceistan wrote:Problem?

tbh I can't really think of a less obvious way to explain why it is that calling native americans 'bloodthirsty' is more racist than sharing recipes with them so let's just leave it at you thinking BBQ sauce is more racist than murder

Again, please ignore the rest of that quote because context certainly doesn't matter...

I made an observation about the nature of this recently-invented tribe based on information given by you and Cusc.
You wrote that foreigners automatically know more about local flora and fauna than do the natives.

But please, continue to act like "BBQ sauce" is the problem here and not the underlying context.

Inyourfaceistan wrote: a rational unbiased standpoint

Image

Objective reasoning based on all possible outcomes with varying degrees of probability given known intentions of the other player.

we are in tropical oceans and you are insistent on pressing a military engagement
it is likely one or both of our forces will end up with people in the water, possibly injured

Well if either sub is hit by anything the overwhelming chances are that it will go down with no survivors.

If the aircraft go down, well that's part of the reason why there are helicopters coming.

Inyourfaceistan wrote:I'm serious. Get friend-zoned by a girl everyone acts like everything is normal and it happens all the time.

When a *hot* (by subjective opinions of your friends) wants something more from you and you want to keep it platonic, all your guy friends will call you an idiot/crazy/queer and girls will call you shallow and insensitive...

the friendzone is my favourite mythical place

Right. Because a situation in which one individual wants a romantic partnership and the other wants a platonic friendship never occur in real life, amirite?

can i ask what tragedy was going on ? why didn't she like you? :(

> She sent out a bunch of mixed signals, but ultimately decided we were better off as friends.
> She talks loads about her guy crush to me.
> I talk a little bit about this cute girl I meet at work to her, just like I do my other friends.
> Gets annoyed for whatever reason
Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geography of the RNI (MT) RNI Armaments Storefront (New!) Inyursta in a nutshell
On NS MT "Realism". - People who complain about Hard MT#InvadeArdoki
Legitimacy is a lie. All power is derived from force. Everything else is empty aesthetics.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Pan-Asiatic States

Advertisement

Remove ads