NATION

PASSWORD

The Royal Visit (OOC/ IC) (CLOSED) Claanyad and Grand Nichol

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:14 pm

Marie Louise blurted out "Do any of the people in this room know anything about how blowing up planets works?"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Claanyad
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 8:16 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:Marie Louise blurted out "Do any of the people in this room know anything about how blowing up planets works?"

Corhána shook her head, before responding. "I cannot say that I do. Though I am slightly interested, I must admit."
IATA Member
WARNING: I am Celtic. This nation is not Celtic.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Claanyad wrote:
Grand Nicholia wrote:"Anything else you would like to share?" Replied the Prince.

"Just that the journey was adequate. I have enjoyed this country so far, and its people are very nice. Tell me - was the chauffeur in your majesty's employment?" She asked the King directly, "Because he was a very friendly and pleasant person. He does his job superbly."
Corhána pretended not to notice Aya's rudeness, but she did feel a certain degree of pride at being given faces by her 'opposition'. She felt that it allowed her the moral high ground.

The Queen said " You have a lovely dress!" The Prince replied " I am also fascinated about your dress as well. What is it made out of?'
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Abiottis wrote:A syringe becomes present from Call's wrist socket. "Gladly, your highness. Do you have a nearby quiet room where I can correct her?"

"There is a sitting room down the hall"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Call looks to the little princess "A thermonuclear ray of concentrated energy is released from the bottom of a space station, much like the one hovering above your planet, which then, once entering the planet's atmosphere, lights any oxygen and most gasses aflame. The force and sheer power of the energy cracks the planet into multiple sections, which are then broken up to a molecular level by the high temperatures and giant amounts of energy, which can reach up to 7 billion degrees Celsius and the energy level of over 10,000 Walles, the equivalent of 7 billion suns."
Last edited by Abiottis on Sun May 03, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Claanyad wrote:
Grand Nicholia wrote:Marie Louise blurted out "Do any of the people in this room know anything about how blowing up planets works?"

Corhána shook her head, before responding. "I cannot say that I do. Though I am slightly interested, I must admit."

Marie Louise said " Ava or is it Aca or something like that said she knows someone who blew up a planet, like BOOM!
Nam et Deum et Regem

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:
Claanyad wrote:"Just that the journey was adequate. I have enjoyed this country so far, and its people are very nice. Tell me - was the chauffeur in your majesty's employment?" She asked the King directly, "Because he was a very friendly and pleasant person. He does his job superbly."
Corhána pretended not to notice Aya's rudeness, but she did feel a certain degree of pride at being given faces by her 'opposition'. She felt that it allowed her the moral high ground.

The Queen said " You have a lovely dress!" The Prince replied " I am also fascinated about your dress as well. What is it made out of?'

"Oh, well thank you your highness. It is a traditional Clányan dress - it is silk, dyed green, with inset Ombalichite, a precious gemstone from my homeland, and trimmed in gold lace." She laughed slightly, "My father had it made for me. He would not have me seen in anything less. He is very, how you say... perfectionistic."
Once told of Aya's experience with planet-destruction, and also how it worked, Corhána was shocked, but intrigued.
Last edited by Claanyad on Sun May 03, 2015 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Abiottis wrote:Call looks to the little princess "A thermonuclear ray of concentrated energy is released from the bottom of a space station, much like the one hovering above your planet, which then, once entering the planet's atmosphere, lights any oxygen and most gasses aflame. The force and sheer power of the energy cracks the planet into multiple sections, which are then broken up to a molecular level by the high temperatures and giant amounts of energy, which can reach up to 7 billion degrees Celsius and the energy level of over 10,000 Walles, the equivalent of 7 billion suns."

Little Marie Louise replied " What?'
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:22 pm

"Where did Aya go?" said the King?
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 8:22 pm

Call looks at the little princess impatiently as he drags Aya down the hall "A large gun on my ship makes planets blow up."

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 8:23 pm

One of the drones pipes up in a robotic tone"The young princess has been taken to your sitting room by C16-102371 for disciplinary correction."

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Abiottis wrote:Call looks at the little princess impatiently as he drags Aya down the hall "A large gun on my ship makes planets blow up."

"WOW! Like it makes it go BOOM! I want to see this! Can you take me on your ship? Pretty PLEASE!" replied the amazed princess Marie Louis
Nam et Deum et Regem

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Abiottis wrote:One of the drones pipes up in a robotic tone"The young princess has been taken to your sitting room by C16-102371 for disciplinary correction."

"Oh my," Corhána responded, "How dreadful."
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:26 pm

"Corhana lets talk about you. What is your favourite color?" said the Queen
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:27 pm

"Also what is your quest in life?" asked a curious queen.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Abiottis wrote:One of the drones pipes up in a robotic tone"The young princess has been taken to your sitting room by C16-102371 for disciplinary correction."

"Do not take to long! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" said the queen.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 8:29 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:"Corhana lets talk about you. What is your favourite color?" said the Queen

"My father would have me say green, in an effort to make me appear more patriotic, but I have always loved lavender. As for my quest, I have always felt that the quest for human rights and prosperity is a noble cause. What about you, my prince?" She turned to the prince, still feeling slightly nervous, but she felt she was hiding her nerves well. And spending more time with the prince would make them both more at ease, she felt, as she thought she could see a little bit of apprehension in the Prince's face.
Last edited by Claanyad on Sun May 03, 2015 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Claanyad wrote:
Grand Nicholia wrote:"Corhana lets talk about you. What is your favourite color?" said the Queen

"My father would have me say green, in an effort to make me appear more patriotic, but I have always loved lavender. As for my quest, I have always felt that the quest for human rights and prosperity is a noble cause. What about you, my prince?" She turned to the prince, still feeling slightly nervous, but she felt she was hiding her nerves well. And spending more time with the prince would make them both more at ease, she felt, as she thought she could see a little bit of apprehension in the Prince's face.

The Prince replied "Orange" but his mother, the queen quickly kicked while still laughing at her own joke and then changed his answer to red. "Quest wise, I would say to improve the might of Grand Nicholia," he said while looking cautiously at his mother. His mother was an invasive and patriotic woman, and would only have her children say what she would say.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Sun May 03, 2015 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 8:35 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:
Claanyad wrote:"My father would have me say green, in an effort to make me appear more patriotic, but I have always loved lavender. As for my quest, I have always felt that the quest for human rights and prosperity is a noble cause. What about you, my prince?" She turned to the prince, still feeling slightly nervous, but she felt she was hiding her nerves well. And spending more time with the prince would make them both more at ease, she felt, as she thought she could see a little bit of apprehension in the Prince's face.

The Prince replied "Orange" but his mother, the queen quickly kicked while still laughing at her own joke and then changed his answer to red. "Quest wise, I would say to improve the might of Grand Nicholia," he said while looking cautiously at his mother.

Corhána gave a subtle empathetic look towards the Prince, before laughing with the queen.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:36 pm

"How long is a beating supposed to take or whatever she or he is doing?" The queen said.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Sun May 03, 2015 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:"How long is a beating supposed to take? I would have taken way less time!" The queen said.

The King changed the note of the conversation and said " Marie louise, be a dear and tell the guard to ask Call to uh.....nevermind get us all some Ice cream." Marie Louise did as she was told.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Sun May 03, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 8:40 pm

Call returns with the young princess, who has a distant, glossy look in her eyes and a green trail of liquid down her neck.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:41 pm

The Queen was not a nice person, especially to foreigners, mainly due to the fact she was paranoid.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Marie Louise returned with the Ice cream and set it on the table. But, she then ran up and quickly put her hand on the green liquid fascinated by it.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:45 pm

"oh dear....." said the prince as he saw his sister touch the green liquid.
Nam et Deum et Regem

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents