NATION

PASSWORD

The Royal Visit (OOC/ IC) (CLOSED) Claanyad and Grand Nichol

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:44 pm

The Queen then yelled out " I do not trust that passible Cyborg of a human. She is strange. I want to know where the other one is!"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:46 pm

The King said to the advisor " What was your nation again and do you have a simplified name? Ignore my wife please, she is paranoid."
Nam et Deum et Regem

Claanyad
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 7:46 pm

As Corhána arrived at the Royal palace, with just two guards, dressed in traditional Clányan gear and carrying only two tacals (like halberds), adorned with Clányan flags. She had slept on the way, so she was refreshed and content, so she made herself up slightly, and made her way into the palace.
IATA Member
WARNING: I am Celtic. This nation is not Celtic.
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:47 pm

C16-102371 quickly interjects. "I apologize if Aya has offended you, my queen, she's such a sweet dear, but has never been the same after the loss of her mother. All she needs in her life is a mother figure, the psyche doctors say, but we can't find someone nurturing enough to fill the void. I believe she desperately craves your guidance, to turn her into a proper woman. Please, your majesty, don't judge her too harshly."

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:49 pm

The King said "I believe your name is C16-102371 but is there a simplified version of it? I must know"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:51 pm

Claanyad wrote:As Corhána arrived at the Royal palace, with just two guards, dressed in traditional Clányan gear and carrying only two tacals (like halberds), adorned with Clányan flags. She had slept on the way, so she was refreshed and content, so she made herself up slightly, and made her way into the palace.

"Ah the one I wanted to see!" said the Queen with much joy. Prince Philippe looked at the other possible suitor and said "Hello". He was again waiting for her to speak.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:51 pm

C16-102371 turns to the king "I represent the federation of Abiottis, but my factory was on the nation of Lexicot, after its purging. Your majesty may refer to me as Call." Call whispers something into his wrist upon seeing the new princess, and four P30 drones walk into the palace room, standing two on each side of the royal family.
Last edited by Abiottis on Sun May 03, 2015 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Abiottis wrote:C16-102371 quickly interjects. "I apologize if Aya has offended you, my queen, she's such a sweet dear, but has never been the same after the loss of her mother. All she needs in her life is a mother figure, the psyche doctors say, but we can't find someone nurturing enough to fill the void. I believe she desperately craves your guidance, to turn her into a proper woman. Please, your majesty, don't judge her too harshly."

The King said " My queen is a biased women and as I said paranoid."
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:54 pm

"I understand, your majesty. The biotic civilizations rarely accept those of abiottic affiliation."

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:55 pm

The scene was now tense. There was two possible suitors in the room. One of them has robots. The Queen asked Aya and Corhana to sit next to her.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:56 pm

The Queen felt that they should sit next to her, mainly to keep an eye on Aya and to get to know Corhana.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 7:58 pm

The Prince Philippe asked Corhana " How was the journey here?"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Aya sits next to the queen and stares intently at the prince

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:The Prince Philippe asked Corhana " How was the journey here?"

Aya grumbles "I bet she didn't come through a particle accelerator at the speed of observable light"

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:01 pm

The Queen breaks Aya's stare and asks " So cyborg, do your parents truly exist?"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:02 pm

" My Queen, must you be so rude to Aya?!" the king said.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 8:03 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:The Queen breaks Aya's stare and asks " So cyborg, do your parents truly exist?"

Aya meets the queen's glare "Are yours even still alive, you old bi-"

Call interrupts nervously "Your highness, I assure you, Aya is of full human descent, as a complete medical examination will tell you. You may have her inspected, if it will calm your fears."

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 8:04 pm

"Your majesty," Corhána curtsied and sat, as the queen requested, next to the Queen. Corhána was excited to meet the queen and get to know the prince, but she was still a bit nervous. She motioned to the guards, who turned and stood unobtrusively by the door.
Corhána took notice of Prince Philippe's question. "The journey was delightful. Your country is very beautiful. I would hope to see it more. And no, I must say, I did not come through one of your 'particle accelerators.'"
She spoke with a thick, but not unintelligible, Clányan accent.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:04 pm

"Corhana is silent I guess, right brother?' says the Princess Marie Louise
Nam et Deum et Regem

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 8:06 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:"Corhana is silent I guess, right brother?' says the Princess Marie Louise

Corhána laughed at the joke. "Well, my parents always say that I was the quietest of the family when I was a baby. But I should hope that I have learnt a bit from then."
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Aya makes a face at the other princess and turns to the king "Your highness, where should I park my giant, planet consuming space station? The billions of battle drones onboard keep sending information requests to Call, and it's taking up a sizeable chunk of his bandwidth"
Last edited by Abiottis on Sun May 03, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Claanyad wrote:"Your majesty," Corhána curtsied and sat, as the queen requested, next to the Queen. Corhána was excited to meet the queen and get to know the prince, but she was still a bit nervous. She motioned to the guards, who turned and stood unobtrusively by the door.
Corhána took notice of Prince Philippe's question. "The journey was delightful. Your country is very beautiful. I would hope to see it more. And no, I must say, I did not come through one of your 'particle accelerators.'"

"Is there anything you would like to share about yourself?" Replied the Prince.
Last edited by Grand Nicholia on Sun May 03, 2015 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nam et Deum et Regem

Grand Nicholia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Nicholia » Sun May 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Abiottis wrote:Aya makes a face at the other princess and turns to the king "Your highness, where should I park my giant, planet consuming space station? The billions of battle drones onboard keep sending information requests to Call, and it's taking up a sizeable chunk of his bandwidth"

The king whispered to Call " Can you warn Aya to be more polite to Corhana?"
Nam et Deum et Regem

Claanyad
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Claanyad » Sun May 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Grand Nicholia wrote:
Claanyad wrote:"Your majesty," Corhána curtsied and sat, as the queen requested, next to the Queen. Corhána was excited to meet the queen and get to know the prince, but she was still a bit nervous. She motioned to the guards, who turned and stood unobtrusively by the door.

"Anything else you would like to share?" Replied the Prince.

"Just that the journey was adequate. I have enjoyed this country so far, and its people are very nice. Tell me - was the chauffeur in your majesty's employment?" She asked the King directly, "Because he was a very friendly and pleasant person. He does his job superbly."
Corhána pretended not to notice Aya's rudeness, but she did feel a certain degree of pride at being given faces by her 'opposition'. She felt that it allowed her the moral high ground.
Last edited by Claanyad on Sun May 03, 2015 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member
..()_()
.(o - o) /\
...|.....\/...\
...|......\vvv\
...|.)|.)(..)===<<<

Abiottis
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Abiottis » Sun May 03, 2015 8:14 pm

A syringe becomes present from Call's wrist socket. "Gladly, your highness. Do you have a nearby quiet room where I can correct her?"
Last edited by Abiottis on Sun May 03, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents