NATION

PASSWORD

After The Great War- (OOC-Signup Now!) (Open-Official)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cabana
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cabana » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:29 am

For future reference, this thread would go in Portal to the Multiverse.
Post-Sarcastic Gnostic Anarcho-Fascist
Bezombia wrote:-Reagan was a Pastafarian and had statues of Cthulhu in his bed every night.
-Vladimir Lenin was married to Reagan's wife. Make of that what you will.
come on and slam
Only results! This world only remembers the results!

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:30 am

Cabana wrote:For future reference, this thread would go in Portal to the Multiverse.

You think so? I'll have to post it there. Hopefully I'll get the thread up within the hour...
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

British Empire Strikes Back
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby British Empire Strikes Back » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:08 am

The After The Great War sequel is up! If you would like to join, click and apply here!
A World In Disarray- 2017: Join Now!
Proud Jewish Progressive Democrat!
Hillary Clinton Is Our Legitimate President! Gore/Newsom/Sanders/Brown/Cuomo/The Rock 2020

"My daughter is a sex object, our favorite activity to do together as father and daughter is have sex.", Anti-Semite, Racist, Sexist, Mentally-Ill, Morbidly-Obese, Extremely-Low IQ, King of The Lunatics, Donald Trump.

Previous

Return to International Incidents