NATION

PASSWORD

I Come, I Take, I Slay, Beware [IC (M-PMT/Fant) Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

I Come, I Take, I Slay, Beware [IC (M-PMT/Fant) Open]

Postby LOVE DOG » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:26 pm

Please note that this roleplay with have events dealing with mature context. Rated R. To post in this roleplay, please write me telegram asking to enter into the chaos. And please read up on the links in my sig. Thanks and enjoy. OOC Thread You have been warned.

I truly wonder if a tree falls in the depth of a great forest with no soul in view, does the tree even make a sound? Does it make a sound? I truly wonder why the human mind think things like that. I think I am becoming more like the human in the way I think. Some would say that is not a bad thing, but it is not my way. Trivia things should not come within my mind for I have greater issues to deal with. What has the world come to? Have I failed in my countless years upon this God-forsaken ball of dirt? Should I give up and end it all? Why, God, why? Has you forsaken the world, God? Or shall you allow the Wicked Ones to run wild across the lands?

Then let them come. Let them burn! Let them rape! Let them loot! Murder! Clean the world of the unrighteous! Bring them! For I fear nothing and welcome the quietness of death. Shall I lead the way and burn the bridge between the worlds? Shall I?

Life is nothing without meaning. What really is my meaning on this ball of dirt? Shall I be the death or the life? Shall I bring only pain to the souls of this lost world? Or maybe I am the one that brings righteousness to the lost souls. Forgive me…I must rest on this matter…

Pass thy cup.

No…I shall keep thy cup.

~ From the personal journal of Jason Scotus Lupus, unpublished

Darkness hung across the lands known as the United Dominion, a sleeping beast whom has rested in the shadows to only watch the mayhem of the world pass by. The ways of the mindless humans raining terror across their own people or the world. Mayhem that had no place in the real nature of the civilized world. A mayhem that bore down on the likes of both allies and enemies. A mayhem that ran unchecked for none dared to rise up and take the bull by the horns. But when the world truly needed a hero, a savior, there was nobody rose to place their life on the line for others. No man. No monster. No madman to face the mayhem.

Within the grand hall of a fortress in the United Dominion was one that could have made a change for the world. A man, some say a living god, which could have stopped everything happening. A man who’s lifetime spanned in the thousands, the tens of thousands. A monster that could have laid waste to all things that harm the civilized world. A man whom laughed in the face of all danger and charged into battle without a care. A manic whom laid waste to countless armies, but when the world really needed him he was not there. No, he wasn’t there.

Within that same grand hall covered in dust and spider webs that time has forgotten was that person. That man the world knew as Jason Scotus Lupus, the daywalker whom himself beheaded a modern pope in the middle of the Holy See. And in this same grand hall, that man whom the world also knew as the Count sat frozen in the ivory throne. Frozen in time with no hint of life in him. That is if there was really any life in the body of a vampire. But he sat there in his throne, a being lost in thought or maybe even another lifetime or another era. His skin dried and really pale, as were his lifeless grey eyes. His once naturally shiny hair had become long as the time passed by and lost every hint of its shininess. He rested on his throne nothing but a ghost of his former self.

A ghost in a hall where parties should be hosted in. A hall where people should be merry and loss themselves to the moment. No, this hall had become a place where all whom could stay very far from. A place where only a select few knew what truly rested behind closed door. You see the United Dominion is the home of many whom the civilized world would call outcast and some of those outcasts have the power to mimic the likeness of others. And that ghost had a few of those so-called outcasts on the payroll and his family made use of those assets. So everything behind these closed doors were unknown to the United Dominion for her people bore witnesses to the public appearances of their great and powerful Caesar. And as this hall was located within the fortress known as Castle Von Wolf, in the safest and hardest place to grant entrance to known as Greystone, the world knew nothing of the true state of Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus. For there were always more members of the Dominion government to meet with and we all know that the Caesar is a very busy person.

The hall would gain another soul, one of the few whom was allowed to know the secrets behind the door. A lone servant of the Royal House of Wolf whom only task was to keep a fresh goblet of blood waiting on the table beside the Ivory Throne of the Caesar. A servant whom was close to the oldest human currently employed by the great house of Wolf, the man be nearly ninety. A man whom knew nothing but what happened in the walls of this fortress. A man whom reeked of nothing but fear as he placed the goblet on the table. His eyes watching the lifeless form of the Count as his right hand wrapped around the other goblet on the table.

His heartbeat picked up in speed as he thought he saw movement in the chest of the Count. He swallowed hard and blinked his eyes a few times. Opening them again he found that there was no hint of movement in his master. Time did slow as he raised the goblet from the table and turned to make his exit. As his back was turned fully towards the throne, he hear a sound. The sound of clothes cracking after not moving in a long time. The servant froze not sure in what to do or even if he could make it out of the room. No, he didn’t have a chance.

He crashed into the platform that the throne sat upon with the weight of a full grown man on him. The sound of fangs tearing into the flesh of the servant filled his eyes with terror and caused his life to flash through them. A life of nothing but the serving of others, but it was this man’s life that he was proud of. But it was also all the man had knew or would every know as the life was slowly pulled out of his body. And there wasn’t anything he could do about. If there was any fight in him, it was too late for that. No, he had come into this hall alive and now would be never leave this hall. A sad way to go out of the world and one nobody would wish for their worst enemy.

In the end, the ghost that was Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus had passed and the hall once again bore only one body. The lifeless body of the servant laid out at the feet of the Ivory Throne of the Caesar. An irony change of things. Maybe the darkness that hung upon the twisted lands known as the United Dominion would disappear. Or maybe something would be unleashed upon the lost souls of the world. Time only could tell that tale. All that was could be known is that a wicked one has arose in the world once again.

Twenty-four hours later…

A call was issued to the true power behind the beast that is the United Dominion. A call issued to the beings whom lead the muscle of the United Dominion. A call to the heads of the United Dominion military, both the government funded and the non-government funded. A call that went through channels only a select few knew the true origin. And those whom the call was issued to would understand the height of what was coming. A ghost has awoke and the world waited for him to act. Waited to see if he would be the hero truly needed or the harbinger of death. The plan wasn’t in the hands of the beings of the world as there was only really one being whom knew all from the beginning to the end. The question is would He use the Count to save the world or laid waste to all living beings with hellfire?

In the depths of the fortress that is Castle Von Wolf there was a hall unused for countless lifetimes. A camber that was forgotten behind locked doors. A memory lost in the sands of time. Nobody but the one whom issued the call have stepped foot in this chamber in the last hundred years. This camber was where those the call called would come to. Into the depths of a madman’s memories. Into madness. Into the darkness of the uncaged beast.

And they arrived to answer the call issued by the Caesar. One by one they had dropped everything and came. Came to bear witnesses to what was to come. Down torched lit black stone hallways they walked into a world where the modern world had never took hold. Into a world where the past ruled the darkness. A huge change for those whom answered the call coming into this world from their world of cellphones, their airplanes and mostly their world of electrical power. Welcome once again to the Middle Ages, watch your step.

First to come was the dear crown prince, the heir of the super nation that is the United Dominion, Khaldun also known as the Grand Marshal of the Armed Forces. His darker skin tone bore hints of his Egyptian heritage from the ancient times of god-like leaders and vast armies of slaves. His muscled body wrapped in the darker shade of green dress uniform of the United Dominion Armed Forces minus the officer’s hat. Following his footsteps into the darkness were his own advisors and aides, those in the know of the things that go bump in the night. One said person, she a child of the Dominion and another nation, bore the silvers eyes and hair of a race whom had a long past with the United Dominion. A race that would have a place in the coming storm. The woman was a loyal daughter of the United Dominion as was her mother.

Following in the wake of the Grand Marshal and his party were more elements of the military of the United Dominion. The air and the sea come in the forms of the princes Calvin and Devlin Saint Clair. Both silver haired and dressed in their military element’s version of a dress uniform. But unlike their half-brother, Khaldun, they didn’t have a party of advisors and aides following them like love sick puppies. No, the two brothers didn’t have to bring in advisors to answer the call. They just came and knew whatever the call meant, it was going to be fun and very dangerous.

Behind them came an element of the light. Of the light that shines across the vast lands of the United Dominion. An element of the nationwide church of Eternal Light, the only true power in the whole religion game within the United Dominion. The top dog of the religion food chain, one that had pushed the likes of Tsellian, Avatism, the Catholic Church and Islam out of the mind of the people. And the being whom was the voice of the Eternal Light started life as a key figure of the Tsellian faith within the United Dominion. The being formally known as the White Temsplace, now known as the White Templar of the Eternal Light. The one and only Farkas Evergone-Darkholme dressed in his former temsplace armor with cloth of white, black and red wrapped around him, the holy warrior of the faith that is the Eternal Light Church. All hail those whom follow the Book of Lupus.

Those whom answer the call come together in a massive party as they stepped into the chamber of past long lost. Into the room once used as the throne room of the Count. A large chamber formed in front of them, all lit by the natural light casted by the torches lining the cold stone walls. Across the room bore the dais that lead up to the throne of the Count. But those whom had answered the call were more focused on the beings surrounding the dais. The beings known as the Fallen, the Hands of the Count. Or the Hounds of the Caesar’s Justice. The Reaper. The Beast. Baby Doll. Warmonger. The Leper. Mistress. The Baron. Leviathan. The Grave Digger. Legion. The Blood Rose. The Madness. All great and powerful beings whom had stories before they served the Count, but the story of why they all served the Count was that they had fall at his hands during their past and found a greater master to serve.

As their eyes moved passed the Fallen up the dais, they all found the being whom issued the call. Resting on a throne made of bleached skulls of human and others and swords was the Count in nothing but black pants. His muscular chest bare for all those whom answered his call. His long hair, both darker and healthier, tied back into a ponytail. And his beard trimmed back down into his trademark goatee. And he bore a wicked smile as his lifeless grey eyes watched the people in front of him. They overcame their shock and all took a knee as they lowered their heads in a bow.

“Good. Issue a call and said call answered.” Started the Count. “It is good that I still wield that type of power. Now, raise and open your ears and minds to what is about to be said.”

They rose and grew quiet. To see truly what ideas came out of the mind of living legend and myth. To see what caused him to awake once again in the world. All eyes watched his moves as he rose from the throne of skulls and swords. The words flowed from his mouth like water down the mighty rivers across the United Dominion. And they listened to those words. And the plans for the coming days of the world. And they agreed.

Twenty-four hours...

A worldwide event was about to happen. Across the world as people finished dinner and turned on the news of their nation, something was coming. Tiny fingers tapping across the lifeless keys of countless keyboards would change things. Hack the system. Even with all hackers united what was coming wouldn’t be long, but the meat of the message would be there. Something that would warn the minds of the world to get ready. To ready themselves for a coming storm. But whom would be the first victim of many.

And the system broke. Static knocking out whatever the world was viewing at the time. Followed by a close up of one Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus in full out vampire mood, fangs and blood red eyes.

“I Come!”

Images of massive armies of ancient times and the modern times. Then the Count once again stared out at the world.

“I Take!”

Images of burning cities. Of people watching as flags of conquering armies were raised upon their cities. Once again the face of the Count.

“I Slay!”

Images of the mayhem and chaos of warfare. Bodies piled high in the sky. Children covered in dirt and soot crying as the war erupted around them. Images of Vatican City burning following the raid by the Count and war assists leading to the public beheading of the current Pope. The Vatican City still nothing but ruins of a thing of the past. Once again, the face of the Count took over the screen.

“Beware!”

By this time, the army of hackers were losing their control of the digital world. And soon the world would be going back to watching whatever program they were viewing. But it was the leaders of the world whom would all look towards the United Dominion. And their eyes would be widen for the fact that the sleeping dragon was already full of action. Both in the civilian side and the military side. Pieces moving in place and pawns waiting for order. Time for the world to wake up and know fear once again.
Last edited by LOVE DOG on Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:59 pm

Who am I really? A father. A son. A lover. A husband. A warrior. A holy warrior whom has bled for two faiths. I have bowed my knees to the faith of my mother’s lands and father’s lands. I am lost. Once a Tempestra. Now the White Templar. Torn between two worlds, I stand at the crossroads from what I have seen in the last twenty-four hours.

Am I ready to follow my new orders? This orders mirror my actions in the past as I was torn between the two faiths of my life. When I drank from the Maelstrom of what was real and false, of right and wrong, of revenge. A memory of a blood-filled past.

If not, I’ll have to hold my head high and lead the Church. I am a warrior. A holy warrior. I say fight until the last breath of air escapes my lungs. I would not have it anyway then this for the blood flowing through my veins is of legend.

~ From the personal journal of Farkas Evergone-Darkholme, unpublished

Within the fortress that once was the headquarters of the Dominionite Tsellian Church, two beings would come together once again. Once again to be the pawns of each other’s plans. Once again to aid in the mayhem and chaos they both could create. And in the early days of the coming storm upon the world, these two would watch the bloodshed and not even let a tear escape their eyes. Both have grew closer and distance from the actions they caused followed by loss of key people of both of their lives. A mother for one and a wife for another. One turned to a truer faith and the other was but a living mess of a mind as mad as a hatter. One came out of his tailspin, the other one nobody even knows if he will ever be normal again.

As the White Templar placed his cloths of office; white for purity, black for the unknown and red for conflict, away in the large wardrobe in his office high in the center tower of the fortress that was now the home of the Eternal Light Church and Her Holy Templars, his eyes stared out of the wall length window that overlook the capital of the United Dominion. Bucharest. Capital of his father’s land.

No, don’t forget that these are the only lands you can call home again. said a little voice in the back of his head.

He knew those words were the truth as his eyes once again looked out at the city. At Bucharest that was home to both the old world buildings and massive skyscrapers of the modern age. Most of the old world was being pushed to the wayside, replaced and upgraded into another age. And his fortress bloated out the Sun during parts of the day.

He smiled at that thought and started unclipping his armor when another soul entered into his office. A being entering without a sound to be heard, but the White Templar, dear Farkas knew he was now not alone in the office. Taking a deep breath of air through his nostrils, the scent of somebody familiar registered in his mind. Friend. Sometime foe if said being was in different mood. Family.

”Dear cousin, so nice to come and see me.” said Farkas calmly testing the mood of his guest.

“Well…” said the thief of the night, the Cajun accent of his heavy tonight for some reason. “When I saw the face of our dear beloved grandfather dotting the world, I knew something was amiss. Something fun was coming.”

The thief of the night, the one known Remy Barrilleaux-Saint Clair, stepped from the shadows of the office closer to the wall length window. Dressed in a twisted mix of civilian and military uniform in a dark shade of blue, Remy still looked like he came from a royal bloodline. But it was his eyes that hide the real story of what this man was. Of the crimes he had caused during his life upon this God forsaken world. Of the horrors he caused to happen following the death of his beloved wife and unborn child. There was a hidden madness in his eyes that Farkas would have to watch out for. Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus only thought of himself as the best puppet master in the world, but Farkas knew that his grandfather had a true challenger in Remy for what he saw within the lands known as the Amalgamate.

“Remy…he is back with the living.” started Farkas as he turn towards his cousin. “And this isn’t the same person whom the world haven’t seen in ages. Stronger. Crazier. Even when he stormed the Vactian he wasn’t at this peek of an apex predator.”

“Wonderful!” said Remy, the so-called former crown prince of crime within the lands known as the Amalgamate. “Let the streets run red with the blood of the foolish.” And Remy went into a fit of uncontrolled laughter of a madman. Lost in his own little twisted world in his head.

”Enough, Remy!” yelled Farkas.

The room filled with nothing but silence. Blessed quietness was what the ears of the White Templar welcome. The two stared at each other over the short distance between them. The world outside forgotten to both for what was to come was all they needed to know. Farkas had information of what was to come. Of the United Dominion’s path down another era of the world.

“So pray tell me, dear cousin, where in all of this am I to be pointed?” asked Remy with a smirk.

“I need you to fulfill a roll in the coming storm. I need you to become unfit. Uncivilized.” started Farkas. His eyes once again stared out at the city in front of him. “I need you to travel into the shadows once more and become one with those whom do not exist.”

“Oh, I am Black Legion.” said Remy. “Now now don’t leave little old me out of what dear grandfather is planning. MY eyes see that the nation is on the move, but where?”

”Well…he never really told us where the tips of our arrows would be pointed. Just that he would taking out rivals whom would stand in his way during his goal of changing the world. But he did give us our orders and I’ll follow them.”

”And those orders?”

“To bring this nation to heed.” said Farkas looking back over at his cousin. “To bring out the faithless and bring them order in this chaos filled world.”

“Goodie!”

“Now…go and do as I say, you crazy joker. I have feeling that my nights with my lovely wife will be few in the coming days.”

Farkas never heard his cousin leave the room, but he knew that Remy had gone. Gone once more into the world. Into the shadows to find elements of what does not exist. To find his comrades of the Black Legion, an unofficially funded by the government black-ops legion of cold-blooded “soldiers” whom were only a myth. They don’t exist or do they?
Last edited by LOVE DOG on Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:10 pm

Where is the love at? Where is the freedom at? What has the world become? A place of scum. A place of heartless beings.

Where is the loyalty at? Has the world truly fell back into the age of the cavemen. Have the people, once wise and friendly souls, turned in the mindless brutes with clubs whom to get date was to hit a female over the head. Come on, people, wake up and smell the roses.

The world has become a place of betrayal. Of criminal thugs.

They shall burn. Burn brightly in the night. Death is calling and I’ll answer His call.

Quiet. There was only quietness across the countryside that surrounded the town of Banrockburn, located in the nation of the Greater Dominion Kingdom, the very heart of the United Dominion. Some old town that most have forgotten about. A place where there is only old people and old people problems. A place where somebody could retire into a peaceful life. A place where nobody would every see the rise of a rebellion. Deep within the heart, a snake had arose when the eyes of the Caesar were closed. A power play in the shadows.

A man by the name of Silvius Vulcan came to Banrockburn to get away from his past. His past as the perfect example of what a Dominionite was and how a Dominionite acted. Silvius is a warrior deep within the core of his soul. Come out of the womb fighting and clawing. Tearing into the flesh of his mother. You see, dear Silvius is a child of the wolf. A loyal child of the wolf whom joined into the world that is the United Dominion with open arms. Silvius became the military of the United Dominion and the military opened Her arms to teach him everything She knew. But there came a time when Silvius became numb to the killing he did under the command of others. He started to see how things truly were and didn’t like what he saw. So he turned his back on what he once followed without a single thought. The United Dominion was scum to the eyes of Silvius Vulcan.

Banrockburn held more than the future home of Silvius Vulcan, it held a dark secret that could scar the face of the United Dominion. Fascist took root within the houses of the old people and to the nation, they are enemy number one in the eyes of the Caesar. And Silvius, born blonde headed and blue eyes, was dragged into the world that was hidden behind closed doors in Banrockburn. Led into the world that the United Dominion was the enemy and that the loyal child of the wolf needed to become the destroyer of everything the United Dominion stood for. And the loyal child of the wolf fell in line with his new master.

Small things began to happen. Silvius once again fell into the role of a soldier, taking out targets of his new master. Hitting elements of Timber Wolf Incorporated, the company of the Caesar whom ordered the deaths and caused the deaths of countless fascist brothers. This new fascist order pointed their new wolf at the things of a man whom all fascist should hate. Timber Wolf Incorporated was hit and hit countless times, but the higher powers that be pushed everything under the rug. Hide an ugly secret from the world and even the United Dominion. Cover-ups are a grand thing when the time arises. But even with the cover-ups, the fascist order continued to poke and poke at all things linked to the hands of the Caesar. Don’t poke a hornet’s nest. You will get stung. And Silvius would understand how hard that sting would be.

As the town slept a peaceful sleep, Silvius took a long peaceful and hot shower after following a mission led against some type of building owned by a sub-company that could be linked to Timber Wolf Incorporated. Everything when down like it was planned, nobody on the team being harmed and the target was burning at the team escaped the area. Almost too easy, but Silvius didn’t care. It worked and he had made it once again back home to the safe haven that protected his family. Within these walls, Silvius could drop his guard and enjoy life. As the hot water slowly turned colder and colder, Silvius turned everything off and stepped out to dried himself off. He knew something was amiss as he buttoned up his pants. Something was wrong within his walls. A cry entered his ears which caused him to draw a hidden handgun from under a towel. He moved to see what the problem was…

Passing through his bedroom doing a quick search, Silvius heard the noise again. A soft cry for help. The weeping of a young girls. His family. He moved faster as his eyes scanned his surroundings. His bedroom passed by as did the hallway leading to the family room. He slowed as he neared the room, handgun ready and cocked to handle any danger he faced. His footsteps inched closer and closer through the room…

Boom…the room spun as something hit Silvius with a great force. His vision blurred as the objects in his family room zoomed by. The couch where his family was last at. The forty inch television that was playing whatever program his family was last watching. His chair where he hoped he would be by now. No, what he saw looked like a tornado had ripped through the room. A tornado he was apart. Lost in the whirlwind.

As his vision cleared the world came back into real time and his mind registered strong pressures upon both of his forearms holding him against the stone wall near the family room’s fireplace. He blinked a few times to take in the room, the overturned objects and the beings in it. His eyes met with the blind eyes with black swirling ink around them of a being holding his right forearm to the wall. This being, dressed in a white “wife-beater” under a well-worn brown leather duster and black pants, was the Fallen known as the Reaper. And he met the glowing blue eyes of the Fallen known as the Grave Digger on his left forearm. Everything became clearer as another being stepped into the window on the wall in front of Silvius that overlooked the town. Black pants, grey snake skin cowboy boots, white silk gloves and a worn black leather duster. His chest bare as was his head for his trademark cowboy hat was missing, but dear Silvius knew whom he was looking at. Enter the Darkness for Caesar has arrived.

”Silvius Vulcan…the lost son.” said the Caesar, all vamped out with blood red eyes and fangs. “A lost sheep whom has wandered far from the righteous path. Dear boy, you have caused me harm and I’ll return the favor.”

Caesar Jason drew out silver objects from the inner of his duster. The length of a railroad spike. With a wicked smile he moved towards Silvius and the Fallen holding him. A path was cleared before him by unknown forces. Caesar stopped in front of him as more souls entered into the chessboard that was the life of Silvius. The man’s eyes looked at the terrified faces of his wife and two young daughters. Horror screaming out of their eyes as another Fallen, the red armored beast known as Warmonger, lead them into the den of lions that his family room was turning into.

“Where was I at?” asked Jason with smirk spinning a silver spike in his right hand. In a flash the spike impaled through the flesh of the right hand of Silvius whom cried out in pain. But Caesar wasn’t in the mood and delivered well placed punch into his gut. “Good God, man, have some balls. Don’t show your women you are nothing but a crybaby. You’re of the Wolf.”

Before Silvius had time to think a silver spike impaled his left hand into the stone wall at his back. The pressure at his forearms fell away as the pain of the silver entered his mind. His blue eyes stared daggers at Jason. Fighting back the pain, the face of Silvius tried to look brave for his family.

“Where are my sons?” asked Silvius.

“Your sons?” said the Count with a small laugh. And a snap of his fingers. Silvius would see where his son were as two bodies fell into view of the window facing the town. A body of a twelve year old and a ten year old dressed in their night clothes hanging from silver laced ropes around their necks. Kicking as their breath was slowing exiting their bodies. “Oh, you meant them. There they are.”

Silvius fought against the spikes holding to break free. To bolt across the room to save his sons, but the spikes held and he was forced to witness the deaths of his sons. A growl escaped his closed tight lips aimed at Jason whom backhanded the werewolf across the jaw.

”Enough of that.” said Jason. ”You’re mad at me, but the truth is we all know whom is the reason for all of this. You!”

“You and those whom you foolishly follow are the cause of this. Now you will see the error in your ways.”

Silvius looked at the black pistol he had carried into the room moved into the free hand of Jason. Horror filled the eyes of Silvius as the Count crossed the room to stand behind the crying women. Jason’s eyes met with Silvius as the cold barrel of the pistol rested on the back of the wife’s head.

”Falling from the righteous path…” escaped the lips of Jason as the pistol barked. Lead entered flesh and skull to create a mess in front of the woman. Before the wife’s body even fell over, the Count had moved behind the sixteen year old girl.

“Taking up the cause of scum…” the pistol barked once again. And like before, the Count moved onto the last girl. A girl of maybe four or five. The barrel of the pistol pushed against the small head of the child.

“And doing harm to what is mine…” and the pistol barked again as Silvius cried out in fury. In pain. In sadness. Caesar only laughed, a cold heartless laugh at the pain he had caused as he dropped the pistol next to the body of the girl. He moved back across the room towards Silvius.

“Now…the world will see the errors of messing with me.” said Jason, forcing Silvius’s head upwards and pointed it towards the window overlooking the town. ”Look!”

At first there was nothing then the cry of incoming artillery shells flew over the house. Silvius knew what was coming as from his left to the right the town was hit by round after round of shells fired by unseen artillery. Banrockburn well burned as the shells fell from the sky. And ground shock more and more as the shells moved closer to the house of Silvius Vulcan.

“Foolish boy…” said Jason spinning the last of the silver railroad spike. He impale it in place in the throat of Silvius. Slowly the vision of Silvius faded until he was the only one in the room alive. The Count and the Fallen has left, leaving him to witness the death of his peaceful little town. And look at the bodies of his family.

The destruction of Banrockburn had become national news across the United Dominion, but no official reason was listed other than that the Caesar ordered it. Maybe that would wake up the wicked world to the threat coming. To that coming storm on the horizon. Welcome to the Darkness.
Last edited by LOVE DOG on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helvacas
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvacas » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:47 pm

I am a son, a father, a prince, a king. I am a widower. I am two beings in one. A face that the public see. And a face that is hidden in the shadows. One the loved of this Commonwealth. And the other is nothing but a shell of a broken man. But where does one man end and other began?

~ From the personal journal of Edward Darkholme, unpublished

Helvacas. How can you describe the Helvacas Commonwealth better than the following; island kingdom of the United Dominion, ruled by a blood member of the Royal House of Wolf, and where the rich come in hordes to kick back in the Sun. Helvacas. Where the nights were filled with the music thumping out of the many clubs dotting the white sand beaches that reached for miles and miles. Where the people party and party without a care to worry about even flashing through their minds. Helvacas. Where the masses coming a call to loss themselves in the chaos of alcohol and drugs. Let it flow freely and keep it passing freely. Good times are what Helvacas is.

But all places hold a few things left out of the tourist ads. Helvacas is of the United Dominion and the island kingdom has changed since the land became the soil that the United Dominion claimed. Helvacas became home to a warrior culture and some of those white sand beaches were blocked off by razor wire topped chain link fences and guard towers with heavy machineguns. And behind those chained off areas was the force that protected this realm from those whom would foolishly dare to do it harm. Helvacas, being an island kingdom, housed more naval bases than any of the other nations that made up the super entity known as the United Dominion. Large to small, the Commonwealth had them. All ready to strike out at the enemy, whomever they be as long as they dare to harm the Commonwealth and Her King.

Serenity. Where those whom come to party take to the nightclubs dotting the city. Where those whom work the docks are always running day and night. Serenity. Where those govern come to bring order to a chaotic world. Where those whom deal out order and justice rest their heads. Serenity, the backbone of the Commonwealth within the region of Nocturnalya. The Tower of Serenity, the highest building in all of the capital port city, shone brightly in the night as those whom called it home could watch over their city like shepherds over their flocks. And on the highest balcony that lead off to the chamber where those whom govern rule, one said guardian was looking out across the city and out towards the moonlit waters of the bay that bares the same named as the city. This man, blonde hair and ice blue eyes in only a pair of jean and barefoot, wore a crown of what looked like ice as he stood on the edges of the balcony under a ray of moonlight. And this crown when those got a close look at it would find out that it was truly made of ice for there is nothing fitter than a crown of jagged ice for a being known as the Prince of Ice. Behold the King, Edward Darkholme.

As his eyes scanned the world in front of him at the heart of bay on the eastern side of his kingdom, Edward waited patiently for a letter arrived on his desk following Caesar Jason’s message or threat of violence as the King saw his father’s message high jacked the world. A letter from somebody he had truly missed for the writer had become a very busy person. A letter that bore the ring of the one known as the White Templar. Or to Edward, it meant son. And heir to the Helvacas Commonwealth. A letter that only said Farkas was coming. So, Edward only could wait for his son to come. And knowing his son, there wouldn’t be any type of warning. Farkas would just show up out of the shadows…

Like now… thought Edward as a smile inched itself across his lips.

And like the thought of his father coming to life, the White Templar dressed in his armor and wearing his clothes of office stepped from the shadows of the throne room unto the balcony. A smile was across his lips as Edward turned to face his son for the first time in person since…well Edward forgot the last time. They stared at each other for a few minutes before they embraced in a hug. Only the passing birds above their heads and maybe those spying on the nations of the United Dominion shared this moment between father and son. When the hug was broke, both stood side-by-side to look out at the bay.

“So…from what was told to me, you were one of the few whom were called.” started Edward when the silence became too much to bare. ”And you being here means something is coming to not only the Commonwealth, but also to Nocturnalya.”
“Correct on both things, Father.” was all Farkas said as his eyes the nightlife of Serenity. Of the wildlife and of the civilized side of life.

“And I was thinking you had finally come into your right mind and came here to take your rightful place as my heir.” said the King jokily.

“Yes, that is funny thinking, Father. We all know that Akila is your heir for I have my church to look after.” said Farkas with a smile. ”Just wish those fools running the official government website would get everything corrected in my lifetime.”

“Useless…” was all Edward said for them both to fall into the madness of laughter. They knew both it would only be updated following the crowning of the new queen whenever the King died of old age. That thought only caused them to laugh more and more, scaring the birds perching on the rails of the balcony to flew off into the night.

”Speaking of my twin, how does she fare?” asked Farkas after the laughter ended.

“She is well.” started Edward, his eyes started watering. “Mourns the death of your mother as I still do.”

”Anyways, with what the Caesar told the world and the rumor that you were summoned to him, all the dots connect too something about to happened in this neck of the woods. Am I right?” asked Edward.

“Yes, and before you ask...I or agents of myself have delivered the orders for what is to come to those whom are to issue said orders.”

“You're starting to sound like your grandfather.” said the King shaking his head. “But your strange talk didn't answer my question. What is to come of this Commonwealth and Nocturnalya in the plans of the Caesar?”

”Well, the Commonwealth is to expand. And the Dominion shall also gain more land, be it peaceful or forceful.” started Farkas. ”Grandfather warned them. The wickedness and unrighteous of this world will fall in the coming days.”

“But what of say the allies and friends we have in this region of the world?”

“Oh, yes, those of the Evenguard and the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae. Well, they will be warned before the orders are even in play.” said the White Templar with a smile that rivaled the ones that his grandfather could do. “Handwritten letters should already be on the desks of Phaedra Baelfire and Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV. Like this one.” Handing a letter to his father.

Edward studied the yellowing paper folded into an envelope sealed by red wax with the image of the House of Wolf, the tribal wolf head, pressed in it. Using a fingernail to break the seal, his ice blue eyes scanned what as written. It has been a long time since he last saw the handwriting of his father, but the King knew that the Caesar was really back in the world of the living. Which scared him a little as he read the letter. And this is what was in the letter to the Evenguard and the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae.

A message from your Savior

Friends and allies, greetings from what truly lives in the shadows of the two realms. Well, I say friends and allies for the United Dominion are on friendly terms with the Evenguard and the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae. But by now, hopefully that warning that came from my lips to the world have entered through your ears. And by now, hopefully have seen the rising storm of what is mine within the entity that is the United Dominion.

The United Dominion will bring the wickedness and unrighteous to heel, my dear old friends. And She will grow as the ones whom stand in the way of me and what is mine burn. Burn in righteous flames for the world needs to be cleanse of the scum. Violence is coming to fare Nocturnalya and this is your warning and only I have warned you, my dear Phaedra Baelfire, and you, my dear Caesar Silvier Catherina Hyuga IV. For what stands between your grand nations and the United Dominion.

Join me, if you wish.

~ Your Savior
His Royal Badass, His Royal Alpha, Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus
Emperor of the United Dominion

“So...what is my role in all of this?” asked Edward still staring at the letter.

“You'll know when the time comes...” said Farkas patting his armored hand on his father's back. “Stay alive, old man, and give my twin my love.” The White Templar faded back into the shadows of the throne room and was gone, leaving his father standing on the balcony looking at the letter.
Last edited by Helvacas on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.
*Note* This nation, the Helvacas Commonwealth, is apart of the United Dominion.

Cong Royalty!!!

Helvacas
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvacas » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:55 pm

I was lost when my dear Tsumai was taken from me. She was mine and I was her. What followed, I barely remember for it was a blur. But there is blood upon my hands. Blood of the guilty and some would say of the innocent. Was I in the right to make the world pay for the crimes against my dear empress? I'll never know, but I know what came of it.

I learned from my teacher, also lost with Tsumai, to master my natural. To gain a hold of the gift I was born with. The shadows are mine to command. So, I took to the shadows and became one with what does not exist. I am of the Legion, of Darkness and one with the Black Legion.

I am the Prince of the Shadows. And the world should fear me.

~ From the personal journal of Nero Octavianus, unpublished

Orders were issued and the commanders followed them like clockwork. The hands would reach out into the world and inclose the very light of the Sun from the souls whom call this God-forsaken ball of dirt as their home. Earth. A waste of space. A mistake that would be righted by the hands of a Savior. A plan fulfilled by the hands of those whom serve this Savior. Those whom blindly and faithfully serve this true Savior of the righteous world. And the plan would start within the realm that was Nocturnalya as an empire grew. A seed planted long ago will get a health dose of water and sunlight to grow larger and larger in size. An empire that would take the world by storm and burn everything to the ground. And from the ashes of this lost world will rise a pure world. A world of righteous and holiness. But like the Flood, the current world would have to go through pain and death to come out of this clean of wickedness.

From the northern parts of the Helvacas Commonwealth they came pouring out of their domains. Them beasties of the waters. One by one the vessels of the United Dominion Navy moved from the safety of their ports into the waters of the north. Twenty vessels here. Fifty vessels there. Small fleets of a mix of vessels, what looked like training exercises. A hundred vessels here. Five hundred vessels there. Nothing that would catch the eye of the world, but for those whom had been paying attention to the actions of the United Dominion it would be a different story. A story that would lead down a path of violence for those whom stood in the way of the forces of Redemption. For the world was broken and Redemption was on the horizon in the form of the United Dominion and Her Caesar.

As the number of vessels flying the flag of the United Dominion, the black flag with two tribal white dragons surrounding a white wolf in the center, pushed from their wombs of safety...there was another part of the plan in action other than the thousands and thousands of United Dominion Naval forces heading to the waters of the north and surrounding the waters of the Helvacas Commonwealth like a protected net. As the United Dominion into the oceans, they also took to the skies in the form of the heavy transport planes. Not bombers or really any fighters other than the ones task with the guardianship of the heavy transport planes. And unlike the number of the vessels in the waters, the transport planes were small in number but carried the first wave in the expansion of the Commonwealth. Wave upon wave of armored and armed warriors to take what was the United Dominion to take. It was up to Nocturnalya to either stay by and let it handle or to take up arms to stop it. Which option would be took as the world watched.

And upon one said transport was a man. Well, more than a man when you really look at it. For he was of a great house. Of the nobility. Of royalty. A child of the wolf and the bat. Somebody whom had disappeared into the winds following the event within the lands of allied nation. A friend was lost as this first of a new race took to the shadows of what did not exist. His name was Nero Octavianus...a Prince of the United Dominion and a powerful tool in the plans of his father, the one and only Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus. One that started out of his unnatural and creepy white eyes at the other armored men in the hull of the transport plane he was on. Their personal body armor system, also of the mind of the Count, was a modified version of the Transylvanian Body Armor Series One, MOD VI for the use of paratroopers. This armor version was lighter and didn't really hold up to the stopping power of the normal. Some of say it was weaker, but the paratrooper armor system has been known to stop even a few rounds of 7.62 x 39mm. But from the reports of the islands to the north of the Helvacas Commonwealth, there wouldn't be a reason for the stronger version of body armor.

Nero rubbed his short black hair before sliding his helmet on his head. Leaving the side pushed out in the open position as his eyes studied the men around him a little more. Nero in his early twenties by now was young compared to the men whom were placed under his command for the first wave. Men whom were veterans of the United Dominion Armed Forces. Men whom came from the 1st Blood Wolves and the elite unit known as the 501st Devil Dogs. Men whom were not of what didn't not exist. But it was time for Nero to come back into the light of the world. And these men covered head-to-toe in black armor with markings of the United Dominion flag on their shoulders would be his way into the light. But first he would have to finish armoring up. Soon he closed the side of his helmet and slide the face plate in place. The heads up display coming online as Nero stood from his seat, rolling his shoulders and getting a feel of the armor system that bore not the flag of the United Dominion on the shoulder plates, but the white tribal wolf head of the Royal House of Wolf.

He smiled as the order was issued by the captains under him to get ready for the jump. Under the red light, the soldiers...no, the warriors of the United Dominion tested to make sure the wings of their armor were ready to be deployed. They filed in two lines leading back to the end of the plane, leaving an open lane in the middle. And down this lane did Nero walk for as commander he would be the first to leave and last to leave the coming battlefield. The jumpmaster, wearing a blue jumpsuit with United Dominion Air Force markings, waited at the door as it slowly lower and the world outside became clearer. The howl of the engine making it hard to even hear a single word, but the jumpmaster would sent the boys and girl off in the world. As the red light became green, it was Nero under the all clear by the jumpmaster whom as he faced the lines of armored men crossed his arms across his chest and flew backward into the sky. And after him two by two they followed the Prince of the Shadows into the sky.

The armored warriors fell into the wave of the Prince as Nero shot towards the almost peaceful looking earth behind them. Their weapons fastened tightly on their bodies as the wind howled pass their bodies, but these soldiers of the 501st were focused on their task as their deployed their wings. Becoming human flying squirrels as their wings were made from Kevlar-like material to hold up to the weight of the body armor system and the stress of the wind around them that filled the area between their legs and the arms to the body. These wings gave them power over their paths which was being plotted on their heads-up display. As was the reckless behavior of their commander.

Nero was an arrow pointed at the world as his men deployed their wings. Cutting a path through the clouds as his men followed their plotted course. He was on his own path across the sky, which placed him in a huge gap from where the men of the 501st Devil Dogs were at. His heads-up display correcting his path as the world grew larger and larger. He laughed as he deployed his wings, slowing his speed. But it also meant he would be the first to land on the island below. The first island that was north of the Helvacas Commonwealth. His radio came alive as the world came closer, telling him that the cameras from a nearby plane had been following his path towards the earth. And upon hearing that, the Prince of the Shadows deployed the deep purple smoke from tubes on his hands and feet. Leaving a trail of purple smoke, Nero corrected his path with a few spins to both sides and fought against the power of the wind.

The heads-up display focused in on the target of the warriors as they fell from the sky, which the target become cleared on Nero's before the others. The smoke shut off as he moved to the right a little. Arching his back to slow his descend a little. His height in red letters ticking down on his heads-up display as he readied himself to deploy his parachute. Red...red...red...Green! The black parachute deployed from its home on his back, which threw him backwards as the material made from the small stuff as the armor's wing opened up to the sky. His hands already on the handles that would aided in his control of his path. Slowly the target area became closer and closer until the Prince of the Shadows was once again on the soil of the world. His armored booted feet hitting the sandy clearing of the target zone as his parachute released from his back to be carried off by the wind. His eyes looked out at the land in front of him as his men started landing around him. Their weapons quickly coming to their hands as their own parachutes were carried of by the wind.

Surrounded by fifty armored men, Nero took in the target as unseen beings were busy in their parts of the world. Busy with tasks like using the Watcher System, the United Dominion network of satellites, to broadcast what was about to be said by the Prince of the Shadows to the world. A message for those of Nocturnalya and of the world. A message of growth. Or to some a message of coming storm. And that message was given the all-clear as those behind the shadows readied to highjack the world once again. It would only last long enough for the message to bounce across the waves, but it would be a clear message.

”I, Nero Octavianus, the Prince of the Shadows, hereby lay claim to this island and all those that surround the Helvacas Commonwealth in the name of my father, the one and only Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus. And for those foolish to contest my words, then you shall burn in the flames of Redemption. Know this for what is the Dominion's, is the Dominion's and what is not the Dominion's, shall be ours.”

With the message of the Prince of the Shadows, the realm of Nocturnalya would not be the same again for there had to be someone foolish enough to contest that claim. And the video of Nero's descend and landing would be flooded across the worldwide web by the hands of the unseen. As would be images of the hands of the United Dominion moving across the north and even in the south of the Helvacas Commonwealth heading to lay claim to the island surrounding the Commonwealth. Only time would tale if this would be a peaceful expansion or would turn into a bloody fight.
Last edited by Helvacas on Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
*Note* This nation, the Helvacas Commonwealth, is apart of the United Dominion.

Cong Royalty!!!

LOVE DOG
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Sat May 09, 2015 1:53 pm

I am the Darkness. I am Andromalius, my dear home away from home. Andromalius, where I can be lost for the ages. Andromalius, where the true beasts that go bump in the night called their realm. Open your arms for me, my dear lover, for I am coming.

Come into the Darkness, flow through open arms into realm of Andromalius. Into a land that is forgotten by the masses. Into a realm founded by a vast empire a very long time ago. Andromalius, a realm of islands and the domain of twisted myths. This vast empire whom first found these islands that make up Andromalius and took them as its own has been forgotten in the sands of time. But the region lives on as the sands of time passed by. Andromalius, largely unexplored even in these modern ages, has become home to elements of a great entity. An entity on the move in the west, in the hollowed waters of the realm known as Nocturnalya.

Andromalius, home of five houses. Five Houses of Royalty of the United Dominion. Valentine. Rossovich. Kravinoff. Taenraenos. Meltheos. Each one placed in their thrones of power by Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus. Each one honored to be placed in charge of apart one of the five nations within Andromalius. Each one loyal to the man, the myth, and the legend for uplifting their Houses into a place of power, wealth and fame. Loyalty. But these five Houses weren't the rulers of Andromalius. No child of man or of bat or of wolf ruled fully across the whole of Andromalius. For there were unseen Keepers that held guardianship over these islands, beings whom would reward the faithful and punish the wicked. Beware the Keepers and their bite.

The dense, almost sickly lands that were known as the Daemonium Empire weren’t born under that name, wasn’t even born into the vast empire of many nations known as the entity that is the United Dominion. The birth of these haunted forests was very bloody and very rocky, a place for those that were unwanted to the civilized world. These lands bare a dark past, being a massive penal colony to an empire lost in the sand of times. An empire forgotten by the masses, and these lands were where murders, thieves, rapists and all those whom took up arms against this forgotten empire were taken. Very few survived to live out their time in these lands, their blood being soaked up by the soil as they were used to clear the forest. Tree by tree being shipped back to the empire lost in the sands of times or used to build wooden prisons for the next batch of slave labor. The flow of blood ran this penal colony on the time some called the very edge of the world, but there would come a change in how things were ran.

On a hot summer day as the birds fought to stay out of the heat of the Sun, the prison ships tore through the waves to unload more unwanted beings at the main port city on the semi-rocky coastline. Lead down the long stone dock with black hoods on their heads and very little clothes on their bodies, the next batch of slave labor went forwards to the end of their lives. But there was a soul in this batch, his skin was as pale as Death himself nearly lifeless looking and under that black hood, his white long hair covered in sweat and his eyes were very close to a pulsing ice blue and his ear ending in long points. His new slave master knew he wasn’t a part of the human race, maybe from some far off branch of human kind and that he called himself ‘Valentine.’ The truth is that this being, this powder keg waiting to explode was of a race known as dark elves. And the death of this penal colony.

The following years the soil soaked up gallons and gallons of live giving blood as Valentine lead wave after wave of former prisoners against their former slave masters. A rebellion was growing stronger and stronger in this dark days before finally in the end, the lands were granted freedom in many ways. Soon the lands become home to those of the uncivilized world, the former prisoners taking over the lands of the penal colony to form a safe haven for all those whom had rocky past like the semi-rocky coastline. All thanks to the dark elf known as Valentine. Throughout the ages, these lands were ran by members of Valentine’s bloodline which date back to his home in a far off land known as the Dominion. The law of Valentine ran the lands and the will of Valentine was followed by all. The birth of the Daemonium Empire comes later, under the leadership of a five time great grandson of Valentine, Emperor Selcer Valentine. Even in these dark days, the lands of the Daemonium Empire still looked as haunted as the penal colony of the past with thick clouds of smoke and smog hovering in the skies above the cities dotted across the landscape of the sickly somehow dense forests.

To the west of these haunted and sickly lands rested another nation, one that was smaller in size then it’s brother nation that was the Daemonium Empire. These lands were also owned by countless empires throughout its past, once ran by the same empire that claimed the penal colony as their own. These lands, presently known as the Imperial Republic of Ashtaroth, hosted countless battles between many empires and kingdoms. The blood that was shed gave life to the forests and mountains that ranges across the landscape. A land of warriors, bred to fight to the death in battle, to fall for the glory of the whole nature of warfare. Even in these dark and twisted days, the Imperial Republic is the home of many types of warriors from the many branches of military of the United Dominion to the countless military orders that are famous within the many lands of the United Dominion.

Within this Imperial Republic, on the massive island within the borders of ownership bore a nearly two hundred foot tall limestone looking tower at the very center of the mountain range running through the island, from nearly coast to coast. This tower was to be told as the home of one of the Pantheon of the United Dominion, a place that very anybody survived visiting if not invited. The Tower of Azazel, the God of War, the father of warfare and the battlefields that take the lives of millions and millions of warriors since the beginning of time itself. And maybe the Tower is the home of Azazel for the things of mankind can’t spy on it, video from the air and from space is always broken by some unknown forces. But what inside those walls only the Pantheon knows.

But this island housed more then the Tower of Azazel, dotting the open landscape of the island were bases of the warriors of the United Dominion. From the coast that bore navy bases to the flat lands and semi-hilly landscape that bore both air force and armed force bases. Home to those whom would give their lives for the future of the United Dominion.

To the east of the Daemonium Empire was another brother nation, the Commonwealth of Rhodannium was equally a home for the war machine of the United Dominion. Hosting many mega factories throughout Commonwealth cities and nearly rivaling the Imperial Republic of Ashtaroth in hosting bases for the military bases of the many warriors of the United Dominion. Across the Rhodannium Commonwealth, the once dense forest were things of the past and the life style of those whom call these lands as their home were of a warrior people. Those to old to take the fight to the enemy would aid in the oiling the gears of the war machine. Everything about the Rhodannium Commonwealth screamed out that these lands were ran by the great minds of the United Dominion, home to a united race of warrior bloodlines.

To the south of the Daemonium Empire was another brother nation, the Naberiusi Commonwealth which bore the same past of the Daemonium Empire. But where there was death in the landscape of the Daemonium Empire, there was life in the landscape of the Naberiusi Commonwealth. The island that housed the Commonwealth was once under the ownership of the forgotten empire as a penal colony, but it was home to those whom were on the wealthier side of life. Those of wealth whom were cast into exile to the edge of the world by those in power. This island bore it dense forests for the prisoners only drank wine and lusted after the beautiful woman and sometimes men.

But on this island, an uprising did come in the form of a man cast out of power in the forgotten empire. This man, once held a vast wealth in the forgotten empire and held command over a legion of the army, became the head of a rebellion on the island of the exiled. This man, Maximus Tiberius Taenraenos, shifted the balance of nature by leading like-minded prisoner to stand up for themselves. The forgotten empire cast them away, but they didn't need to sit by and waste away. No, what Maximus give them was hope to once again become what they were within the forgotten empire. Maximus turned the island leadership upside down for what he preached also gave them hope for something better. A better life then watching over people on the edge of the world. Maximus Tiberius Taenraenos gave them hope and they gave him an empire of his own.

To the very south of Andromalius, at the edges of the realm, was the land of the wolves. The island chain that made up the nation known as the Andrealphus Eligos Dominion was once just a lawless place. A place for the packs of werewolves to roam free away from the threats of the children of the bat. Away from the bloodfeud of the past, a feud fueled by the likes of a being whom would be latter known to the modern world as Caesar Jason Scotus Lupus. A bloodfeud long forgiven on both sides. A bloodfeud no longer within the United Dominion. But the Andrealphus Eligos Dominion houses more then the children of the wolf since the United Dominion morphed the island chain into the Andrealphus Eligos Dominion. A place of order. A place where the races of the United Dominion came and lived great lives.

This is the Andromalius that the United Dominion knew. The rest didn't matter until it was needed. Until the words of Prince Nero entered through the ears of the world. “Know this for what is the Dominion's, is the Dominion's and what is not the Dominion's, shall be ours.” Well, dear Andromalius, welcome once again into arms of the Darkness.
Last edited by LOVE DOG on Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to International Incidents