NATION

PASSWORD

OH, IT'S WAR TIME!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Lanthanides
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

OH, IT'S WAR TIME!

Postby The Lanthanides » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:58 pm

We, the humble nations of the region of The Transitive Property of Equality do hereby declare war on the Black Riders (and all of their allies) for the following transgressions:

1. Invading our region without our permission,
2. Messing with our political system (again, without our permission),
3. Through messing with our political system, effectively destroying the local power grid,
4. Bombing our historical museums, forcing us to recreate replicas of ancient artifacts (including our sacred World Factbook Entry) using the remnants we could salvage,
5. Causing general havoc and making nations want to leave our region for political asylum.

We shall enter battle with 100 Zeppelins. We humbly request that TITO (the Ten-thousand Islands Treaty Organization) assist us in our endeavor. We shall not stand for such acts of savagery.

Belligerents:

OFFENSE
The region of The Transitive Property of Equality
as led by The Lanthanides, regional founder,
Pellium, WA Delegate-elect, and
The Actinides, the Vizier

DEFENSE
The Black Riders
as led by Black Riders Commander, regional founder
The Lanthanides
Founder, Fundamental Theorem of Algebra
Host, First Olympiad of NationStates Quiz Bowl Olympics

The Lanthanides
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Lack of Response

Postby The Lanthanides » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:47 pm

We advance our 100 Zeppelins and mobilize a military force of 8.3 million towards the Black Riders.
The Lanthanides

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:22 pm

The Lanthanides wrote:We advance our 100 Zeppelins and mobilize a military force of 8.3 million towards the Black Riders.

This is not how this works....
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

Nation of Warfare
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Warfare » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:26 pm

OOC: did they even agree to this
THE FINAL GALACTIC IMPERIAL ORDER OF THE NATION OF WARFARE
Tech: MT/FT | GDP: $979.8 Sextillion(USD) | Tax Rate: 41.2% | Pop.(2020): 181.133 Billion | Military
We do not NOT use NS Stats!
Navian wrote:"The Godfather of Military/Warfare."

Theme of the Nation of Warfare...
Number of Galactic Systems Controlled: 183
2x NS Powerwanker of the Year Champion

The Lanthanides
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Agreement? Who said anything about agreement?

Postby The Lanthanides » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Of course they did! The Black Riders invaded my territory, right? That is an act I interpret as a declaration of war. I am returning such a declaration and, in so doing, annihiating the Black Riders with my 100 Zeppelins and now 11 million strong military force.
The Lanthanides

Nation of Warfare
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of Warfare » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:46 pm

OOC: just saying if they did agree why aren't they here to fight you btw I think they are ignoring you no offense
THE FINAL GALACTIC IMPERIAL ORDER OF THE NATION OF WARFARE
Tech: MT/FT | GDP: $979.8 Sextillion(USD) | Tax Rate: 41.2% | Pop.(2020): 181.133 Billion | Military
We do not NOT use NS Stats!
Navian wrote:"The Godfather of Military/Warfare."

Theme of the Nation of Warfare...
Number of Galactic Systems Controlled: 183
2x NS Powerwanker of the Year Champion

The Lanthanides
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lanthanides » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:09 pm

OOC: I know that. I never expected the Black Riders to declare war against my flimsy region.

IC: Not for long! Once the Black Riders see my 100 Zeppelins and my 11.7 million troops, they will have no choice but to respond! Or die cease to exist. Preferably the latter.
The Lanthanides

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:19 pm

OOC:
Regional stuff is part of the Gameplay side. I doubt any of The Black Riders even RP within the forums. But also, if you are the founder of the region, you can ban-ject them so that they can't come back and set up a regional password.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)

The Lanthanides
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lanthanides » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Indeed I am the founder, and indeed I imposed a password and banjected all involved nations. BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!
The Lanthanides

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:24 pm

The Lanthanides wrote:Indeed I am the founder, and indeed I imposed a password and banjected all involved nations. BUT THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!

OOC:
Then you need to TG one of the members of TBR and notify them of this thread.

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:35 am

Hello!

It appears you are new to the world of roleplaying!

First off, I'd like to remind you that actions such as Raiding/Defending in Gameside are NOT implied consents for declarations of war.

Secondly, declaring war on someone for reasons on game sides does not give you a legitimate reason to actually fight. As many, if not all, of the Black Riders do not RP, so they do not exist forumside in RPs.

Therefore, you are ICly declaring war on a non-existant organization full of non-existant countries.

Considering the quality of the RPing you have presented, I'd like to redirect you to here.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

The States of Balloon
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The States of Balloon » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:42 pm

The Lanthanides wrote:We, the humble nations of the region of The Transitive Property of Equality do hereby declare war on the Black Riders (and all of their allies) for the following transgressions:

1. Invading our region without our permission,
2. Messing with our political system (again, without our permission),
3. Through messing with our political system, effectively destroying the local power grid,
4. Bombing our historical museums, forcing us to recreate replicas of ancient artifacts (including our sacred World Factbook Entry) using the remnants we could salvage,
5. Causing general havoc and making nations want to leave our region for political asylum.

So you're mad at them for doing what they always do? That's new.

Nuke time.
Last edited by The States of Balloon on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

The Lanthanides
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Lanthanides » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:07 pm

:eyebrow: Oh, no, I'm so scared. Black Riders, you shall feel the pain! PAIN! T.PAIN!
The Lanthanides

The States of Balloon
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The States of Balloon » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:09 pm

The Lanthanides wrote::eyebrow: Oh, no, I'm so scared. Black Riders, you shall feel the pain! PAIN! T.PAIN!

1-on-1 837
:^^^^^^^^^^^^)

United Districts of Phoenix
Civilian

Founded: Mar 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

We will Help

Postby United Districts of Phoenix » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Can we asset you in any way possible? I know we are a new nation but we would love to help in any war endeavors!

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:36 pm

Role Play won't work. I'd suggest you take a look at the stickies in the Gameplay forum. And this forum, for that matter.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents