NATION

PASSWORD

Communist government commits genocide (Mt/open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Mrajislavakia
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mrajislavakia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:00 pm

People's council made a desicion all gypsies were to be removed, along with all ethnic maxtopians living in mrsjisavakia, the maxtopian reactionaries must be killed, maxtopian women were raped before having throats slit, and many ethnic maxtopians were executed on sight, the new weapons were a great help in killing maxtopians, other innovative killing a torture methods were also used.

People liberation army lined maxtopians against the wall and shot them, soon hundreds of maxtopians would be in mass graves.

Prison
Karl Alinski armed with browning high-power walked into the cell of a maxtopian inmate, he spoke "how dare you scum try and rebel for maxtopian independence, you are inferior trash, maxtopian fool, like I butchered the royal family I will kill you."
He put his pistol to the maxtopian mans head and killed him

Eventually whole people's liberation army was killing maxtopians all over the country
Last edited by Mrajislavakia on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Imperial New Vegas
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial New Vegas » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:03 pm

The Alliance of Oppression will probably be here soon.
Last edited by Imperial New Vegas on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The flag of the pre-war American Commonwealth with various chems and drugs replacing the stars, representing a love of the old world and a love of drugs.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:21 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS MOST HIGH
COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE MILITARY
PROTECTOR OF THE EMPIRE
KEEPER OF THE IMPERIAL SWORD
SUPREME EMPEROR OF SHAZBOTDOM
LARRY WILLIAMS

Now this has to stop. We might have supported your government at first but blatant genocide against ethnic minorities is something that we here in the Shazbotdom Empire look down upon.
Why do nations such as yourself think that the International Community will turn a blond eye on this type of crap? You now have the eyes of the people of Shazbotdom looking your way, and they are very displeased. You have Twenty Four hours to form some kind of apology or the people will all for your heads to be given them on silver platter.

OOC:
Reposting
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Mrajislavakia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mrajislavakia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:50 pm

Code: Select all
To. Shazbotom fascists
From. The people's republic

You dirty capitalist oppressors will never stop the people's progress and Revolution, our military is invincible and we have mustard gas loaded in our scud missiles.

Krajistov
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajistov » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:21 pm

AN OFFICAL CONDEMNATION OF THE COMMUNIST REGIME IN MRAJISLAVAKIA

this is typical of most communist regime, you resort to murder of those who oppose you, as of now we will not interviene but should this get any worse, we bomb you into the 30s.

Signed, General Vladimir Mihalhovic

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:31 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF HIS MOST HIGH
COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE MILITARY
PROTECTOR OF THE EMPIRE
KEEPER OF THE IMPERIAL SWORD
SUPREME EMPEROR OF SHAZBOTDOM
LARRY WILLIAMS

Know your place and who you are talking to, peasant. You are only a blip on the international stage compared to many of the nations that exist these days. If the Freekish Empire were to see how you disrespect the Old Guard, you wouldn't have time to blink before they descended upon you with their jackboots and annihilated your pathetic nation within days.
And I thank you for that information, now I can inform my generals and admirals of this so that they can the strikes with much more precision RRF Parliament passes the bill authorizing military action against your feeble nation. I am one to hate on Communist nations, but genocide is one of my peer peeves. Make peace with yourselves, because the Shazbotdom Marine Corps will not take it easy on you.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Kenzinia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kenzinia » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:09 am

INTERNATIONAL TELEGRAM
TO : Government of Mrajislavakia

Greetings,

We have been monitoring the situation in your nation for the past few hours and is horrified by this horrible happening. We, Federation of Kenzinia, hereby CONDEMN your government for your actions. We order you to stop this genocide or we will take action and use force.

May Allah forgive your sins.

Sincerely,
Kenzie S.R
Pro:
Nationalism, Patriotism, Nazism, Palestine, Indonesia, Hitler, Islam
Anti:
Israel, USA, Judaism, Israel, LGBT Rights, Abortion Rights, Israel

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.79
Indonesian! 13! Male! Muslim!

Member of the F.W.O!

I'm interested in WW2 RPs! TG me if you plan to make one!

Fascist Empire of Great Britain
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:42 am

To: Mrajislavakian

"In all my years as King of Britain... I have never, never seen such an atrocity committed by a cruel Government.

Therefore - I demand you appear at an International Tribunal (and be tried for your crimes) or give the Maxtopians Independence. There is no other option."

HM King Charles
Last edited by Fascist Empire of Great Britain on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a fairly conservative British 18 year old who will shortly be moving to Canada. I made this nation a few years ago and haven't posted in a while but my skills in writing have improved significantly.

Atlesia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlesia » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:48 am

OOC: Jeez, what is it with all these mass murder of an ethnic group events?

"To: The Government of Mrajislavakia
We are shocked today to hear of your actions towards a minority ethnic group, and disgusted that your government would ever consider to take such actions. As such, Atlesia believes that for your crimes against human rights, you shall appear before an International Tribunal, or we will be forced to take more drastic measures. This is your government's first and only warning. Atlesia has no patience for human rights abusers.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Economic Left/Right: -7.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51

Subsidiaries:
The Atlesian Cities of Science
Military Doctrine:
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=atle ... /id=363764
AKA, Blitzkrieg on Steroids
Thanks to NationStates user Geanna for the awesome sig rainbow. Try highlighting it!

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:48 am

Atlesia wrote:OOC: Jeez, what is it with all these mass murder of an ethnic group events?

"To: The Government of Mrajislavakia
We are shocked today to hear of your actions towards a minority ethnic group, and disgusted that your government would ever consider to take such actions. As such, Atlesia believes that for your crimes against human rights, you shall appear before an International Tribunal, or we will be forced to take more drastic measures. This is your government's first and only warning. Atlesia has no patience for human rights abusers.

OOC: I think we're at like 5 - in around 3 weeks.
I'm a fairly conservative British 18 year old who will shortly be moving to Canada. I made this nation a few years ago and haven't posted in a while but my skills in writing have improved significantly.

Mushroomio
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mushroomio » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:26 am

Wow. Just, wow. I would help either side, but I realized 1: I am not that powerful (I am a religious country) and 2: this isn't my fight. But this is just, wow. :shock:

----Supreme President of Mushroomio
RP: New Civilizations
Character: Going mad with power, it's getting to his head. His delusions of grandeur are getting worse.
RP: Black Cell
Character: Slightly sarcastic, friendly
RP: A Heart of Rust
Character: Going mad, thinking his robots are his children, a bit of a recluse

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:31 am

Mushroomio wrote:Wow. Just, wow. I would help either side, but I realized 1: I am not that powerful (I am a religious country) and 2: this isn't my fight. But this is just, wow. :shock:

----Supreme President of Mushroomio

OOC: You can still put in an opinion (It doesn't matter if you're not powerful - hell, you're just as powerful as the guy that started this). if you choose the right side - you'll have powerful supporters.

Isle of Freemen
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Freemen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:46 am

To: Mrajislavakia
Subject: Crisis in your nation.

Dear Mrajislavakia government,
My name is Paul Bolde, Deputy Commissioner-General, and I'm the Minister of Defense for the Isle of Freemen. I have been asked to send you this letter by his Royal-Gracefulness Commissioner Frank to inform you that he kindly invites you to the Isle of Freemen for a meeting to discuss matters of the genocide. We want to settle things peacefully between all countries, we sincerely hope you'll find some time to visit.

Kind Regards,
PAUL BOLDE
Deputy Commissioner-General
Minister of Defense for the Isle of Freemen
Second leader of the Grand High-Defense Freemain Military
Last edited by Isle of Freemen on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unified Imperial States
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Imperial States » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:26 am

"... King Charles has found another one?" Friedmann questioned. The man before him - among his top military commanders - simply nodded, holding out the paper report. Opening his desk and pulling out a letter, he placed it on his desk and simply signed his name at the bottom. "Pre-filled out. What's the Nation this time?" "The People's Republic of Mrajislavakia, Lord." Sighing, he filled in the name at the top, making the address clear. "Another communist regime out to murder people by the thousands. And Fascism is still viewed as the violent ideology." He handed the letter over his desk to the commander. "Make a copy before you mail the thing. More than one nation in today's world seems to be fairly proficient at the art of paper tearing."

Attention, The People's Republic of
Mrajislavakia

This is an official notice submitted by the Defense Consulate of the Alliance of Oppression. A member nation has converged on the Defense Consulate, and found you wanting. Your presence at the official Alliance Tribunal is required, pending the following charges:

Ethnic Genocide

Ethnic Persecution

Arriving at said tribunal will warrant a thanks from our various governments for cooperating. Having representation will also undoubtedly lead to a better ending than invasion, which we are most assuredly not afraid to do. Do note, continuing these acts of murder and genocide against your own population will count as separate charges against you in the trial to come.

The Tribunal will begin with or without your Government's representation in: 5 days. Ignoring this letter will not put the Tribunal on hold, and will only reflect poorly on the conclusions that our court of four judges will reach.

Signed by His Imperial Majesty,
Karl Friedmann, Emperor of the Unified Imperial States and Defense Minister of the Alliance of Opression
Always use my Factbooks for relevant forum information on my nation. I didn't write them for nothing.

My nation is currently at DEFCON: 1/2/3/4/5 |Normal readiness|

We Hold the following nations as protectorates: United Lizalfos Clans

Reloria
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 10, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Reloria » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:41 am

To whomever it may concern,

It befalls me to condemn yet-another regime for their crimes against humanity. The growing incidences of such events is beginning to become a concern, and I lament that I haven't a solution to offer at the moment.

I can say with some degree of certainty that the solution is not of a military nature; while well-intentioned, such interventions would serve only to harm even greater numbers of the Mrajislavakian citizens you seek to protect, and I ask that those governments considering such an intervention please reconsider.

The Constitutional Matriarchy urges the government of Mrajislavakia to accept Defence Minister Bolde's invitation to talks in the Isle of Freemen, in the hopes that such may peacefully resolve this crisis. In the meantime, I should like to announce that Reloria's borders are now open to refugees from Mrajislavakia.

Cordially,

Jenn Pichi
Eler-Simunastés of the Matriarch's Council
The Constitutional Matriarchy of Reloria

Syndicate of Canada
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Syndicate of Canada » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:50 am

"Sir due to your ruthless action you are banned from our market and thanks to our power the world market now your regime might get overthrown so we will wait and see"
message from the north american merchants order

Kriga
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriga » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:36 am

Telegram from the Foreign Ministry of Kriga

To: The Communist Regime of Marjislavakia

"Due to the hostilities committed by the malevolent Commmunist regime of Marjislavakia, the Republic of Kriga is not only condemning this ruthless crime against humanity, but also warning Marjislavakia not to persist in their acts of barbarity. The Republic of Kriga will not stand for this act of communist brutality. The Republic of Kriga would also like to extend an offer of a coalition to any country willing to stop this genocidal crusade against the Maxtopians."

-President Michael Andronikos-
Last edited by Kriga on Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:17 am

OOC: Is Mrajislavakia ever going to respond?

Kriga
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriga » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:22 am

OOC: It's only been a while. They will come soon hopefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We fight, we stand."
Anti: Conservative, Liberal, Communist, Racist, Theocracy
Pro: Secular.
Last edited by Kriga on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:28 am, edited 6 times in total.

The Underground Movement Union
Senator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Underground Movement Union » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:33 am

To, the Leadership of Mrajislavakia
from, President Jordan Henry Overbeck

The UMU and the FWO, hereby CONDEMN's your genocide, and war crimes. We demand a immediate end to it, or at least send the people to us. Our army could crush yours in days, and with the international community, it could take hours. This will be your only chance and your only warning. You have 48 hours before our military steps in and bombs start dropping.

Signed, Jordan H. Overbeck

The UMU prepares their Anti air, anti naval, and ICBM's incase Mrajislavakia attempts to launch any WMD'S at us.
Last edited by The Underground Movement Union on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kriga
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriga » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:06 pm

The Underground Movement Union wrote:

The UMU and the FWO, hereby CONDEMN's your genocide, and war crimes. We demand a immediate end to it, or at least send the people to us. Our army could crush yours in days, and with the international community, it could take hours. This will be your only chance and your only warning. You have 48 hours before our military steps in and bombs start dropping.

The UMU prepares their Anti air, anti naval, and ICBM's incase Mrajislavakia attempts to launch any WMD'S at us.

To: President Jordan Henry Overbeck

"We are aware of your calls for the Communist regime to end their savage genocide. Reiterating our earlier statement, His Excellency Michael Andronikos would like to offer the UMU and the FWO a mutual alliance. Should one of our nations strike first, Kriga would gladly stand beside you."

The Underground Movement Union
Senator

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Underground Movement Union » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Kriga wrote:

"We are aware of your calls for the Communist regime to end their savage genocide. Reiterating our earlier statement, His Excellency Michael Andronikos would like to offer the UMU and the FWO a mutual alliance. Should one of our nations strike first, Kriga would gladly stand beside you."

To, your excellency Michael Andronikos
From, President Jordan Overbeck
Encryption: High

We accept your alliance. Furthermore, we request that your navy joins/meets with ours, so if they dare refuse to end the crimes against humanity that Mrajislavakia has committed, we can hit them with a united Assault.

Kriga
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kriga » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:34 pm

Kriga wrote:

To, your excellency Michael Andronikos
From, President Jordan Overbeck
Encryption: High

We accept your alliance. Furthermore, we request that your navy joins/meets with ours, so if they dare refuse to end the crimes against humanity that Mrajislavakia has committed, we can hit them with a united Assault.

To: President Jordan Overbeck

"Kriga will gladly send our navy to yours. Let us hope that this act of liberation will re-ignite hope in the Maxtopian peoples, and deter any further aggression from the Communist menace."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyopolis-Capital City of Kriga

*Official Decree from High Command
In response to the aggressive acts committed against the Maxtopians, the Republic of Kriga herby sends four capital ships to meet up with UMU forces on international waters"

Signed

General Alexios Kommenos
Last edited by Kriga on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Empire of Great Britain » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:38 pm

The Indian Fleet has been sent to Mrajislavakia - to blockade its trade routes etc - until the Tribunal is held.

The fleet consists of:

80 Warships (with 4 Aircraft Carriers)
150 Aircraft
2,000 Royal Marines
Last edited by Fascist Empire of Great Britain on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Isle of Freemen
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Isle of Freemen » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:02 pm

Isle of Freemen, Office of the most High-Commission General State Office

Subject: Recent acts of Genocide

Date: February 8th, 2015
Dear Nation leaders,
I have been assessing the situation and I have been informed your nations have been arming up and readying for war. I'd advise you to stand down until I hear a response from Mrajislavakia. I'd hate to witness an international war before peace has been attempted. If, however, they refuse then I shall join forces with your glorious nations; I believe my military will be a great assest as it was recently surveyed to be in the 10% of the world for the world largest armed forces. Please be patient, I ask you to stand down until the said response has been received.

Kind/many regards

His Royal-Gracefulness Callum Frank, The first.

Last edited by Isle of Freemen on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents