NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Frontier IC MT/PMT/FT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tklots
Attaché

Founded: Feb 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:21 pm

I send 10,000 men into australia along with 1000 wasps

Nevarii
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nevarii » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:36 pm

The plane development has been going a lot slower that the grand dictator said, and only 25 of each has been finished. In other news, Germany and Austria have both decided to join the Commonwealth after they saw what the illuminati did to Rome. The armies of both of those countries also joined, bringing in 75,000 new troops.

OOC: I actually looked up the sizes of their militaries for that

Gray Hawk Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gray Hawk Republic » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:39 pm

i now have the rest of the neutral counties in Africa
i have pulled my navy out of Italy and put half to protect Illuminati and the other half to Australia.
OOC: yay world war 3

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Gray Hawk Republic wrote:i now have the rest of the neutral counties in Africa
i have pulled my navy out of Italy and put half to protect Illuminati and the other half to Australia.

Are you defending australia or attacking it?

Gray Hawk Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gray Hawk Republic » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:56 pm

Tklots wrote:
Gray Hawk Republic wrote:i now have the rest of the neutral counties in Africa

Are you defending australia or attacking it?

helping you

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Gray Hawk Republic wrote:
Tklots wrote:Are you defending australia or attacking it?

helping you give you the recipy to make the special bugspray. The wasps will aytack your men if you dont give them this. I also give you a crate with desert eagles in it to you

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:28 pm

Vogega wrote:OOC: I will solve these problems. Vostok, you didn't steal graphene, Shrekist are not part of a nation. GIF, I agree that those people died, and you can't defeat an entire army like that especially when they have superior armor and weapons.

IC:

To: Emperor
We have made two new breakthroughs.

Kirov
Designed to gain air superiority over everywhere.
It looks like the Kirov from Red Alert 2. It drops Napalm bombs along with High Explosive ones. It has 20 layer of graphene as armor. It also has 10, 100mm cannons and 7 flak cannons as well.

Tsunami Tank
Designed to be an amphibious tank.
It looks like the one from Red Alert 3. It has 25 layers of graphene as armor and a 125mm cannon with a .40 caliber machine gun next to it.

To: Vostokmedvedia
You are a fool. Trying to get us to attack our ally and causing problems with our country. Your reaction to the attack was aggressive and overboard. This serves as a declaration of war.

To: TKLOTS

Invade all of Vodstokmedvedia's countries near you.

Tokyo, Japan
The agent pressed the detonator. The bomb, placed many months before, sent an electromagnetic pulse throughout the country frying electronics everywhere. Two more agents got into F-160's with Napalm cannons on them and blocked off a tunnel with several tanks inside. They detonated the tubes launching Napalm in from both sides of the tunnel. The trucks blocked the tanks exit and it grew to be 300 degrees Celsius inside.

Hawaiian Islands
The Kirov blotted out the sun. It dropped thousands of bombs over Hawaii. 10 prototype Tsunami tanks floated to the beach and jumped out of the water, floats flipping over to reveal treads. A carrier launchd aircraft over the islands, a battleship bombarded it along with 15 cruisers and 4 destroyers. A dozen submarines torpedoed the small military presence there and 10 transports dropped of 600 Scorpion tanks, 150 TX-200's, 150 Whirlwinds, 25,000 Imperial Guardsmen, 15,000 Marines, and 1,000 Hydras.

Australia
The bomber flew overhead dumping small packages containing screens that only display the movie Food Fight, and books of terrible puns.

Everywhere
Interceptors and missile silos have been made available in case of a nuclear attack.

IC: OK, no. No times a million. Not only has GIF attacked your allies, nuke a small country for no bloody reason, conducted terrorist attacks AGAINST YOU, you still consider them your allies!? Not to mention the fact that they randomly used nukes on innocent people for absolutely no reason at all. The emporer must have been dropped as a child.

We send 5,050 jets, 100 Kizrovs, 50 Zepplinmk2s, and 600,000 ground troops to defend our territory in the pacific.

Also we don't care about Tokyo anymore. Honestly I'm not sure if anyone is still alive. But the suicide rate in Straya has tripled.

Tklots, just remember I can wipe you off the map in a day, and remember what GIF has done.

OOC: GIF, your AA weapons being fixed is godmodding. If they were in any way useful right now they were either
A) destroyed by nuclear blast
B) Captured by my troops
C) Have nobody to command them as their crews died.

Also, yes the Shrekists are part of GIF. It doesn't matter if you have gone rouge or not, you are still oart of a nation. The US still attacked Afghanistan when Osama attacked, he had gone rouge. Also, I didn't steamroll your army, I attacked them and had troops kill them off while the rest advanced.

Vogega, your invasion is doomed, as with the troop deployments stated above and the horror that awaits you below.

Graphene is useless, btw.

To say it again, Graphene is useless

My proof? Well, here you go.

1. Graphene conducts heat amazingly. It's as if it wasn't there at all. It will bring the heat of anything that touches it to all graphene around it. With that, a normal flamethrower could destroy all of the graphene armour you use. Flamethrowers have at least 5 times the power needed. And considering a flamethrower is 2200 F, and a normal pistol bullet is 536 F, yeah, no. Graphene is about as strong as a bone against a car on the highway.

2. Graphene is 100x stronger than steel, if in equal weight. So placing but 25 layers of 1-atom thick stuff isn't going to be very helpful. In fact, I could shoot that down with a pistol. I could crush a tank like it was made of iron.

3. My Tesla Tanks have 2 Tesla coils attached to them. They are 25,000 volts each, that raise the temperature of the air to nearly 521,000 degrees F. And graphene conducys electricity as good as it does heat, so its going to be that temperature around the ENTIRE craft.

4. Graphene particles are so small that they can (and will) shred your cells at a basic touch of broken material. All of that graphene I just destroyed by staring at it will also kill anyone attempting to use it for cover, get on/off it, or even be in it's general area.

5. It costs $9 million to produce an OUNCE of graphene. An OUNCE.

Yeah, there's kind of a reason why nobody uses it as armour. It's meant for computer chips.

And it's too late to take down all the graphene, so you guys are screwed, considering it's in everything.
Praise be unto the President, praise Vostokmedvedia!

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Also the wasps are killed easily. They're wasps. They aren't exactly tough.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:Also the wasps are killed easily. They're wasps. They aren't exactly tough.

They fly five times faster than normal ones. Its about as easy as gitting a arrow with a sword

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:43 pm

Tklots wrote:
Vostokmedvedia wrote:Also the wasps are killed easily. They're wasps. They aren't exactly tough.

They fly five times faster than normal ones. Its about as easy as gitting a arrow with a sword

Bullets fly faster than the speed of sound.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:45 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
Tklots wrote: They fly five times faster than normal ones. Its about as easy as gitting a arrow with a sword

Bullets fly faster than the speed of sound.

Its hard to hit somthing moving that fast. It will be traviling close to 75 mph

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:47 pm

Tklots wrote:
Vostokmedvedia wrote:Bullets fly faster than the speed of sound.

Its hard to hit somthing moving that fast. It will be traviling close to 75 mph

Tanks can move that fast. Aeroplanes can move 4x that. We can still hot them with ease.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:53 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
Tklots wrote:Its hard to hit somthing moving that fast. It will be traviling close to 75 mph

Tanks can move that fast. Aeroplanes can move 4x that. We can still hot them with ease.

They are way smaller than the smallest tank

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Tklots wrote:
Vostokmedvedia wrote:Tanks can move that fast. Aeroplanes can move 4x that. We can still hot them with ease.

They are way smaller than the smallest tank

They are still easy to hit. One flak hit could take out 5.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:07 pm

Our campaign in the Pacific and the Middle East is going very well. All enwmy forces have been killed in the Pacific. We lost 250,000 men in the pacific, 9500 in GIF. that's just military. We lost 5.5 million civilians in Hawaii, 3.1 million in Australia, and 7.5 million everywhere else.

A full scale invasion of Vogega is happening as we speak. Their space fleet poses no threat to us anyways, our ICBMs can easily take them down. Landing sites are on the coast of Alaska, where we are able to get to within minutes. We expect the area to fall quickly.

Our troops in the middle east have had even more luck. Our troops were able to easily kill the poorly trained and poorly equipped GIF. We have seized total control of Kenya, Cairo, Somalia, Comoros, and Madagascar. Our troops are now fighting with steel determination to connect the forces. We also will be liberating Greece from GIF.

We also are preparing the Ebolapox virus. Just in case.
OOC: yes that's a real thing.
Last edited by Vostokmedvedia on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:28 pm

We ate now re-making the giant wasp. Its new top speed will be 175. It will not take as long as making the giant wasp because we have the genes already it will take two days. I also am securing my boarders with patrols of tanks and military jeeps. If a infultration occurs, thousands of men will be thete in minuts
Last edited by Tklots on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
Vogegaboo wrote:OOC: I will solve these problems. Vostok, you didn't steal graphene, Shrekist are not part of a nation. GIF, I agree that those people died, and you can't defeat an entire army like that especially when they have superior armor and weapons.

IC:

To: Emperor
We have made two new breakthroughs.

Kirov
Designed to gain air superiority over everywhere.
It looks like the Kirov from Red Alert 2. It drops Napalm bombs along with High Explosive ones. It has 20 layer of graphene as armor. It also has 10, 100mm cannons and 7 flak cannons as well.

Tsunami Tank
Designed to be an amphibious tank.
It looks like the one from Red Alert 3. It has 25 layers of graphene as armor and a 125mm cannon with a .40 caliber machine gun next to it.

To: Vostokmedvedia
You are a fool. Trying to get us to attack our ally and causing problems with our country. Your reaction to the attack was aggressive and overboard. This serves as a declaration of war.

To: TKLOTS

Invade all of Vodstokmedvedia's countries near you.

Tokyo, Japan
The agent pressed the detonator. The bomb, placed many months before, sent an electromagnetic pulse throughout the country frying electronics everywhere. Two more agents got into F-160's with Napalm cannons on them and blocked off a tunnel with several tanks inside. They detonated the tubes launching Napalm in from both sides of the tunnel. The trucks blocked the tanks exit and it grew to be 300 degrees Celsius inside.

Hawaiian Islands
The Kirov blotted out the sun. It dropped thousands of bombs over Hawaii. 10 prototype Tsunami tanks floated to the beach and jumped out of the water, floats flipping over to reveal treads. A carrier launchd aircraft over the islands, a battleship bombarded it along with 15 cruisers and 4 destroyers. A dozen submarines torpedoed the small military presence there and 10 transports dropped of 600 Scorpion tanks, 150 TX-200's, 150 Whirlwinds, 25,000 Imperial Guardsmen, 15,000 Marines, and 1,000 Hydras.

Australia
The bomber flew overhead dumping small packages containing screens that only display the movie Food Fight, and books of terrible puns.

Everywhere
Interceptors and missile silos have been made available in case of a nuclear attack.

IC: OK, no. No times a million. Not only has GIF attacked your allies, nuke a small country for no bloody reason, conducted terrorist attacks AGAINST YOU, you still consider them your allies!? Not to mention the fact that they randomly used nukes on innocent people for absolutely no reason at all. The emporer must have been dropped as a child.

We send 5,050 jets, 100 Kizrovs, 50 Zepplinmk2s, and 600,000 ground troops to defend our territory in the pacific.

Also we don't care about Tokyo anymore. Honestly I'm not sure if anyone is still alive. But the suicide rate in Straya has tripled.

Tklots, just remember I can wipe you off the map in a day, and remember what GIF has done.

OOC: GIF, your AA weapons being fixed is godmodding. If they were in any way useful right now they were either
B) Captured by my troops

Also, yes the Shrekists are part of GIF. It doesn't matter if you have gone rouge or not, you are still oart of a nation. The US still attacked Afghanistan when Osama attacked, he had gone rouge. Also, I didn't steamroll your army, I attacked them and had troops kill them off while the rest advanced.

Vogega, your invasion is doomed, as with the troop deployments stated above and the horror that awaits you below.

1. Graphene conducts heat amazingly. It's as if it wasn't there at all. It will bring the heat of anything that touches it to all graphene around it. With that, a normal flamethrower could destroy all of the graphene armour you use. Flamethrowers have at least 5 times the power needed. And considering a flamethrower is 2200 F, and a normal pistol bullet is 536 F, yeah, no. Graphene is about as strong as a bone against a car on the highway.

2. Graphene is 100x stronger than steel, if in equal weight. So placing but 25 layers of 1-atom thick stuff isn't going to be very helpful. In fact, I could shoot that down with a pistol. I could crush a tank like it was made of iron.

3. My Tesla Tanks have 2 Tesla coils attached to them. They are 25,000 volts each, that raise the temperature of the air to nearly 521,000 degrees F. And graphene conducys electricity as good as it does heat, so its going to be that temperature around the ENTIRE craft.

4. Graphene particles are so small that they can (and will) shred your cells at a basic touch of broken material. All of that graphene I just destroyed by staring at it will also kill anyone attempting to use it for cover, get on/off it, or even be in it's general area.

Yeah, there's kind of a reason why nobody uses it as armour. It's meant for computer chips.

And it's too late to take down all the graphene, so you guys are screwed, considering it's in everything.

if youre going to use a real world comparison i will to. if the us did not nuke japan at the end of wwii we would of still easily beat them but there would of been far more casualties on both sides and we needed one last thing to push them over the edge. replace japan with nevarii and us with me and its the same thing.
by your research, a lot of the stuff that happened in recent times could of not happened. so we don't have to go way back can we just pretend all that time and research and events because of it was a stronger steel or something instead? tecnicly your nukes would of never happened because it was covered in graphene you may or may not of had.
also the terrorist attack was a part of a failed plan both of us knew about. all others were by noreuro
my aa guns are destroyed but after taking back cairo we are repairing them now
used nukes randomly on innocent people? you attacked me and we only had 10 minutes so we could only shoot randomly before they could never be used again. speaking of witch, why did you attack my INNOCENT people. last i checked 11 million is a bit less than 450 million and that's just against me, not counting the 900 million massacre of the lumdraic war.
"remember what gif has done" you mean protect my people form an eventual threat!? yes i went a little over board with the nuke but read the above.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:Our campaign in the Pacific and the Middle East is going very well. All enwmy forces have been killed in the Pacific. We lost 250,000 men in the pacific, 9500 in GIF. that's just military. We lost 5.5 million civilians in Hawaii, 3.1 million in Australia, and 7.5 million everywhere else.

A full scale invasion of Vogega is happening as we speak. Their space fleet poses no threat to us anyways, our ICBMs can easily take them down. Landing sites are on the coast of Alaska, where we are able to get to within minutes. We expect the area to fall quickly.

Our troops in the middle east have had even more luck. Our troops were able to easily kill the poorly trained and poorly equipped GIF. We have seized total control of Kenya, Cairo, Somalia, Comoros, and Madagascar. Our troops are now fighting with steel determination to connect the forces. We also will be liberating Greece from GIF.

godmoding, did you not see the post where we took back cario, kinda dumb to put your troops surrounded by mine. and who said i was poorly trained and equiped, you just assume that because i am mainly in africa that my soilders are terrible? i surrender greece because it is best to keep as much peace a possible at this point.
to vogega
from gif
ic: help me out here im dieing
ooc: could you please dismis and settle somethings that we have been argueing about, please :)
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:42 pm

Tklots wrote:We ate now re-making the giant wasp. Its new top speed will be 175. It will not take as long as making the giant wasp because we have the genes already it will take two days. I also am securing my boarders with patrols of tanks and military jeeps. If a infultration occurs, thousands of men will be thete in minuts

You ATE them!? Is that what you do to people who fail!?

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
Tklots wrote:We are now re-making the giant wasp. Its new top speed will be 175. It will not take as long as making the giant wasp because we have the genes already it will take two days. I also am securing my boarders with patrols of tanks and military jeeps. If a infultration occurs, thousands of men will be thete in minuts

You ATE them!? Is that what you do to people who fail!?
what do you mean bye that?http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://admintell.napco.com/ee/images/uploads/gamertell/new_vegas_ncr_ranger.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t%3D120566&h=400&w=640&tbnid=xUmoPEgpWrp-5M:&zoom=1&docid=cwYbM7Yct-VozM&hl=en-US&ei=Yk4CVfHuC8OnNuW5g_AH&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&ved=0CCgQMygGMAY our average soldier
Last edited by Tklots on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:07 pm

United Illuminati Nation wrote:
Vostokmedvedia wrote:IC: OK, no. No times a million. Not only has GIF attacked your allies, nuke a small country for no bloody reason, conducted terrorist attacks AGAINST YOU, you still consider them your allies!? Not to mention the fact that they randomly used nukes on innocent people for absolutely no reason at all. The emporer must have been dropped as a child.

B) Captured by my troops

if youre going to use a real world comparison i will to. if the us did not nuke japan at the end of wwii we would of still easily beat them but there would of been far more casualties on both sides and we needed one last thing to push them over the edge. replace japan with nevarii and us with me and its the same thing.
by your research, a lot of the stuff that happened in recent times could of not happened. so we don't have to go way back can we just pretend all that time and research and events because of it was a stronger steel or something instead? tecnicly your nukes would of never happened because it was covered in graphene you may or may not of had.
also the terrorist attack was a part of a failed plan both of us knew about. all others were by noreuro
used nukes randomly on innocent people? you attacked me and we only had 10 minutes so we could only shoot randomly before they could never be used again. speaking of witch, why did you attack my INNOCENT people. last i checked 11 million is a bit less than 450 million and that's just against me, not counting the 900 million massacre of the lumdraic war.
"remember what gif has done" you mean protect my people form an eventual threat!? yes i went a little over board with the nuke but read the above.

Are you kidding me? WWII is NOTHING like the Nevarii war. Nevarii didn't commit multiple war crimes, attack several nations, bomb you, invade your allies, or even be a threat at ALL.

Also, you didn't take back Cairo. I have numerical, tactical, equipment, and support advantages.

Anyways, only 9 million died in the Lumendrake war, 900 million is 95% of their population, not to mention YOU invaded them in South Africa, god knows what you did there.

75 million is way too much for the people killed in the nuclear strikes(which are to be expected by the way. Did you really think nuking my ally would be consequence-free?). The combined population of all cities I nuked is 57 million. You do the maths.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:12 pm

United Illuminati Nation wrote:
Vostokmedvedia wrote:Our campaign in the Pacific and the Middle East is going very well. All enwmy forces have been killed in the Pacific. We lost 250,000 men in the pacific, 9500 in GIF. that's just military. We lost 5.5 million civilians in Hawaii, 3.1 million in Australia, and 7.5 million everywhere else.

godmoding, did you not see the post where we took back cario, kinda dumb to put your troops surrounded by mine. and who said i was poorly trained and equiped, you just assume that because i am mainly in africa that my soilders are terrible? i surrender greece because it is best to keep as much peace a possible at this point.
to vogega
from gif
ic: help me out here im dieing
ooc: admin powers, activate! please :)

Are you goibg to say godmodding every time something bad happens to you? No, you didn't take back Cairo. Plus because We could kill your troops by thinking about them, I'm not worried at all about your troops. Also it's not because you are African. It's because we are factually better. Or AK47s can take down your tanks.

Also are you really trying to say that you want to keep the peace? You attacked 2 countries for no reason. Anyways, I cede Greece back to Nevarii and I use it as a base to continue my air raid.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Launch a nuke as high as possible over australia. Even if it gets shot down, nuclear materials will rain down on them.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Tklots wrote:
Vostokmedvedia wrote:You ATE them!? Is that what you do to people who fail!?
what do you mean bye that?http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://admintell.napco.com/ee/images/uploads/gamertell/new_vegas_ncr_ranger.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t%3D120566&h=400&w=640&tbnid=xUmoPEgpWrp-5M:&zoom=1&docid=cwYbM7Yct-VozM&hl=en-US&ei=Yk4CVfHuC8OnNuW5g_AH&tbm=isch&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&ved=0CCgQMygGMAY our average soldier

Spelling bro. Also badass uniforms.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:if youre going to use a real world comparison i will to. if the us did not nuke japan at the end of wwii we would of still easily beat them but there would of been far more casualties on both sides and we needed one last thing to push them over the edge. replace japan with nevarii and us with me and its the same thing.

Are you kidding me? WWII is NOTHING like the Nevarii war. Nevarii didn't commit multiple war crimes, attack several nations, bomb you, invade your allies, or even be a threat at ALL.

Also, you didn't take back Cairo. I have numerical, tactical, equipment, and support advantages.

Anyways, only 9 million died in the Lumendrake war, 900 million is 95% of their population, not to mention YOU invaded them in South Africa, god knows what you did there.

75 million is way too much for the people killed in the nuclear strikes(which are to be expected by the way. Did you really think nuking my ally would be consequence-free?). The combined population of all cities I nuked is 57 million. You do the maths.

i was pulling one moment from a war. the shrekists had a reasion to attack unlike binladin so your compareison was not perfict eather. also, what do you mean you took back cairo, because you have better wepons? we have no idea what eachother's wepons are
ooc: i would like to start having weekly posts of every thing in our military.
ic: ok 56 mil. died. also how is he your ally when you turned your back on him and DID NOT CARE about him. you even said you dont care if i took him over.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents