NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Frontier IC MT/PMT/FT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nevarii
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nevarii » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:53 pm

I surrender to you GIF, and cede Greece to you. I will start trying to rebuild Rome, my Capitol, and it is estimated to take 14 months at the very least. In other news, my aircraft was finished sooner than expected and has started patrolling the land that I still have. Bombers and fighter jets are rolling out by the hundreds, and there is expected to be at least 10000 of each done by the end of the month. I also start working a laser defence system to destroy missiles that try to attack. It is expected to take 5 months.

OOC: Nukes? Really? That was a dick move on such a small nation, but whatever gets results, I guess.

Fighter: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pla ... 0930203956

Bomber: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/hal ... 0311011830

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:55 pm

OOC: Yes I do, it's an artificial element and I stole documents on how to use it and build it months ago.

IC: A nuclear strike has been executed by GIF. This is not acceptable. We will retaliate.

We are launching 1045 nukes at GIF, and they will all split up when they come into the range of GIF's defence systems. The defence systems will get confused and only be able to stop 20% of nukes launched in the best case scenario.

Our nukes will go towards...

Cairo, GIF

Comoros, GIF (after extensive research, we found out this is the hq of the illuminati. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtapCC-4ljI)

Johannesburg, GIF

Tehran, GIF

Baghdad, GIF

Mecca, GIF

Dubai, GIF

Medina, GIF

Tel Aviv, GIF

Jerusalem, GIF

Casablanca, GIF

Istanbul, GIF

Athens, GIF

Ankara, GIF

Giza, GIF

Sparta, GIF

Gaza, GIF

Alexandrea, GIF

Tripoli, GIF

Lagos, GIF

Algeirs, GIF

Tunis, GIF

Fez, GIF

GIF's positions in Tklots

Nuclear Silos, GIF

The nukes will arrive 10 minutes from being launched.
Praise be unto the President, praise Vostokmedvedia!

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:56 pm

Nevarii wrote:I surrender to you GIF, and cede Greece to you. I will start trying to rebuild Rome, my Capitol, and it is estimated to take 14 months at the very least. In other news, my aircraft was finished sooner than expected and has started patrolling the land that I still have. Bombers and fighter jets are rolling out by the hundreds, and there is expected to be at least 10000 of each done by the end of the month. I also start working a laser defence system to destroy missiles that try to attack. It is expected to take 5 months.

OOC: Nukes? Really? That was a dick move on such a small nation, but whatever gets results, I guess.

Fighter: http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pla ... 0930203956

Bomber: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/hal ... 0311011830

I will send 1400 aid workers to help rebuild Rome and scrub the fallout.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:58 pm

I will send fighter jets and 50000 soldiers to help in a rebuilding mission.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Tklots
Attaché

Founded: Feb 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:09 pm

In response to the nuke that toched down in our area, we launch a prototype of our nuclear warhead back in return. It will take 7 minuts to reach there. Good luck vostock. Love your capital while it is still there.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:30 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:OOC: Yes I do, it's an artificial element and I stole documents on how to use it and build it months ago.

IC: A nuclear strike has been executed by GIF. This is not acceptable. We will retaliate.

We are launching 1045 nukes at GIF, and they will all split up when they come into the range of GIF's defence systems. The defence systems will get confused and only be able to stop 20% of nukes launched in the best case scenario.

Cairo, GIF

Comoros, GIF (after extensive research, we found out this is the hq of the illuminati. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtapCC-4ljI)

Johannesburg, GIF

Tehran, GIF

Baghdad, GIF

Mecca, GIF

Dubai, GIF

Medina, GIF

Tel Aviv, GIF

Jerusalem, GIF

Casablanca, GIF

Istanbul, GIF

Athens, GIF

Ankara, GIF

Giza, GIF

Sparta, GIF

Gaza, GIF

Alexandrea, GIF

Tripoli, GIF

Lagos, GIF

Algeirs, GIF

Tunis, GIF

Fez, GIF

Nuclear Silos, GIF

ooc: you never said you stole it. so let me get this straight, you don't care about your ally but 1 nuke and you fire thousands? plus i don't have positions in tklots i only sent weapons so you are nuking vogega's ally, you can't change that now.
ic: i moved as many of my people to the almost complete bunkers as possible. unfortunately about 1/3 of my people will die.

nuclear silos
technician: we just fixed the doors
manager: great, wait
technician: wha-,
manager: oh sh-
massive explosion

to: vostokmedvedia
this attack is a MAJOR offence to me, my people, and others (voLgega). this was surly an over reaction to something i did to nation you did not even care about and was going to let me take over even though he was a part of your alliance. we will not take this act lightly.

to: vogega
we would like you to declare war on vostokmedvedia for attempting to launch a nuke, a terrorist attack in mexico, attacking an ally (me) for little reason, and nuking someone that is a part of VE.

we have fired as many nukes as we could randomly through out your territory at the last minute
good thing most of my military is on your boarder so not to many losses in my military.
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Tklots wrote:In response to the nuke that toched down in our area, we launch a prototype of our nuclear warhead back in return. It will take 7 minuts to reach there. Good luck vostock. Love your capital while it is still there.

1 nuke? Easy to handle. Besides, you just attacked us for literally no reason. We just attacked the people invading you...

Nevarii
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nevarii » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:38 pm

After several months of talks, Germany and Austria are finally considering joining the Commonwealth of Nevarii. Due to the countries already great relations with Italy it should only take about 1 month for both of them to accept my offer to them.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:42 pm

United Illuminati Nation wrote:
Vostokmedvedia wrote:OOC: Yes I do, it's an artificial element and I stole documents on how to use it and build it months ago.

Cairo, GIF

Johannesburg, GIF

Tehran, GIF

Baghdad, GIF

Mecca, GIF

Dubai, GIF

Medina, GIF

Tel Aviv, GIF

Jerusalem, GIF

Casablanca, GIF

Istanbul, GIF

Athens, GIF

Ankara, GIF

Giza, GIF

Sparta, GIF

Gaza, GIF

Alexandrea, GIF

Tripoli, GIF

Lagos, GIF

Algeirs, GIF

Tunis, GIF

Fez, GIF

Nuclear Silos, GIF

ooc: you never said you stole it, plus you need to steal how to use it as well, it's just solidified carbon but a slight chemical change makes it usable. so let me get this straight, you don't care about your ally but 1 nuke and you fire thousands? plus i don't have positions in tklots i only sent weapons so you are nuking vogega's ally, you can't change that now.
ic: i moved as many of my people to the almost complete bunkers as possible. unfortunately about 1/3 of my people will die.

nuclear silos
massive explosion

this attack is a MAJOR offence to me, my people, and others (voLgega). this was surly an over reaction to something i did to nation you did not even care about and was going to let me take over even though he was a part of your alliance. we will not take this act lightly.

we would like you to declare war on vostokmedvedia for attempting to launch a nuke, a terrorist attack in mexico, attacking an ally (me) for little reason, and nuking someone that is a part of VE.

we have fired as many nukes as we could randomly through out your territory at the last minute

Ok, no.

1. We only nuked Tklots in areas where your bloody Shrekists are. No civilians or troops of their own were killed.

2. We never launched a nuke or had terrorist attacks in Vogega. Those were both co-ordinated by you as a false flag operation, and we have evidence to support this. Either that or it was Noreuro.

3. Your randomly launched nukes were able to be dealt with easily. None hit any major marks, but one hit Irkutsk and one hit Omsk. We list 1.4 million people.

4. Moving 2/3 of your population into bunkers within 10 minutes is godmodding.

5. Right, you nuking an innocent population after attacking them for no reason, showing you are not trustworthy while handling nukes, is a great excuse to nuke you to hell.

6. I did steal graphene and it's buleprints, I said that...

Also I will now defend Nevarii to the last breath.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
Tklots wrote:In response to the nuke that toched down in our area, we launch a prototype of our nuclear warhead back in return. It will take 7 minuts to reach there. Good luck vostock. Love your capital while it is still there.

1 nuke? Easy to handle. Besides, you just attacked us for literally no reason. We just attacked the people invading you...

We are incredably sorry for the missunderstandment. I hope we can ally and take down gif. And you will get 50 gravity guns free for this accedent. Oh and nevii you have a new alli
Last edited by Tklots on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:05 pm

Tklots wrote:
Vostokmedvedia wrote:1 nuke? Easy to handle. Besides, you just attacked us for literally no reason. We just attacked the people invading you...

We are incredably sorry for the missunderstandment. I hope we can ally and take down gif. And you will get 50 gravity guns free for this accedent. Oh and nevii you have a new alli

It's ok, and alliance request accepted. Let's rid of GIF together.

Also 50 workers will go down in 3 months to help clean up your territory. We also will invade areas we did not nuke, includinf Somalia and Kenya.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:08 pm

This is what our soldiers look like now: http://tap-repeatedly.com/wp-content/up ... _Pavel.jpg

That is a picture of them taken during the air invasion of the outskirts of Cairo that is happening now.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:This is what our soldiers look like now: http://tap-repeatedly.com/wp-content/up ... _Pavel.jpg

That is a picture of them taken during the air invasion of the outskirts of Cairo that is happening now.

I send in 1000 of my men, we also give you 25 gravity guns, there still being made. The ither 25 will be done in less than a month. We also srnd in the recipe. For the anti wasp repellant for whene i release them, i also send the recipe to vogaga

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:42 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:This is what our soldiers look like now: http://tap-repeatedly.com/wp-content/up ... _Pavel.jpg

wait, i bomb greece non stop, take all of africa and middle east by force, but 1 nuke and im a terrible person? he fired 1000!
we surrender egypt, for now. since i have little military in egypt, i send planes to drop bombs and napalm. after that forces from the meditation, and boardering countries will be sent in to surround you. another few diquised planes fly over stockholm and drop napalm. we will stop the violance if you stop. im pretty sure you got payback for 1 nuke on a nation you dont care about.
also, any one found thinking of rebeling or sideing with you will be killed, sorry it has to be done.
also no one gets in or out so tklots, unless you join gif, you are not helping nevarii.

to tklots
from gif
who's side are you on? nevarii is me, vostak is UP, and your vogegan.
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:09 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:ooc: you never said you stole it, plus you need to steal how to use it as well, it's just solidified carbon but a slight chemical change makes it usable. so let me get this straight, you don't care about your ally but 1 nuke and you fire thousands? plus i don't have positions in tklots i only sent weapons so you are nuking vogega's ally, you can't change that now.

nuclear silos
massive explosion

Ok, no.

1. We only nuked Tklots in areas where your bloody Shrekists are. No civilians or troops of their own were killed.

2. We never launched a nuke or had terrorist attacks in Vogega. Those were both co-ordinated by you as a false flag operation, and we have evidence to support this. Either that or it was Noreuro.

3. Your randomly launched nukes were able to be dealt with easily. None hit any major marks, but one hit Irkutsk and one hit Omsk. We list 1.4 million people.

5. Right, you nuking an innocent population after attacking them for no reason, showing you are not trustworthy while handling nukes, is a great excuse to nuke you to hell.

1. you said you nuked my forces and the shrekists are not gif's forces
2. but vogega does not know that
3. ok
4. ok, change it to 1/4 of the population in those cities
5. attack for no reason? if i went around him and let him be, he would of gotten stronger and be right in the middle of my nation. also i think i would of killed more people if i bombed all there cities all the time like i did with greece. and you killed even more inocent people.
6. when? show me
and nevarii already surrendered, you let him down.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:47 pm

wait, i bomb greece non stop, take all of africa and middle east by force, but 1 nuke and im a terrible person? he fired 1000!
we surrender egypt, for now. since i have little military in egypt, i send planes to drop bombs and napalm. after that forces from the meditation, and boardering countries will be sent in to surround you. another few diquised planes fly over stockholm and drop napalm. we will stop the violance if you stop. im pretty sure you got payback for 1 nuke on a nation you dont care about.
also, any one found thinking of rebeling or sideing with you will be killed, sorry it has to be done.
also no one gets in or out so tklots, unless you join gif, you are not helping nevarii.

to tklots
from gif

This pitiful air attack is easily destroyed, as we have several AA emplacements still on the coast of Sweden, not to mention unquestioned air superiority in the region.

Also Nevarii is not with you...

And Tklots can use my aerospace...

Also, the nuke was the last straw.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:Ok, no.

1. you said you nuked my forces and the shrekists are not gif's forces
3. ok
5. attack for no reason? if i went around him and let him be, he would of gotten stronger and be right in the middle of my nation. also i think i would of killed more people if i bombed all there cities all the time like i did with greece. and you killed even more inocent people.
6. when? show me

1. Shrekists from your country that you forced me to supply, then I remembered I'm 100x more powerful. They are still GIF nationals.
2. That's why I'm trying to tell him.
3. Ok
4. Still godmodding. Considering you had little to no prep for this, and the fact that even if you did you wouldnt be able to save 1/10000 of your population.
5. You didn't do that to me, and I'm a sognificant amount more powerful than him... Besides, you bombing greece back to the stone age did kill a significant amount more than your nuke on Rome, but know that greece has a population of 11.5 million. Rome has a population of 3 million. You still killed at least 10 million people. That can't just slide. Not to mention that you ised nuclear force. A crime of war. Its only fair that we retaliate.
6.Page 12

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:1. you said you nuked my forces and the shrekists are not gif's forces
3. ok
6. when? show me

1. Shrekists from your country that you forced me to supply, then I remembered I'm 100x more powerful. They are still GIF nationals.
3. Ok
4. Still godmodding. Considering you had little to no prep for this, and the fact that even if you did you wouldnt be able to save 1/10000 of your population.
5. You didn't do that to me, and I'm a sognificant amount more powerful than him... Besides, you bombing greece back to the stone age did kill a significant amount more than your nuke on Rome, but know that greece has a population of 11.5 million. Rome has a population of 3 million. You still killed at least 10 million people. That can't just slide. Not to mention that you ised nuclear force. A crime of war. Its only fair that we retaliate.
6.Page 12

1. Ok but they went rouge so yeah
2. The nuke launch yes but the attack In Mexico you can only say is up characteristic of you
3. Ok
4. If they live within like 5 mins of a bunker or they have a basement of some kind they live. That would be about 0.00001% not counting military or cities you did not attack.
5. I'm talking about nevarii not you. I asked nevarii to surrender and he could of easily know I was WAY more powerful then him yet he said nothing. If nukes is a war crime, then A why do we even have nukes? And B you should of been attacked along time ago when you nuked usu and he did not use nuclear force. Also you've slaughtered way more people, both military and innocent, than me by far, usu, lumendrake, noreuro (twice), and now my people. I think is the only one to be in every non neutral country war we've ever had. Retaliate? That conflict did not involve you seeing as you turned your back on him by pulling out your troops early on letting him fall. You even said you did not care if I took him over (not exact but that general message).
6. Did not find any thing. I said I coincidered a deal with you that never went through.
to vogega
From gif
Who are you going to side with? The nation that was just obliterated and only used a nuke to save lives, or the war loving commy that slaughters his victims and shows no mercy for the innocent. Remember what he did to Kim joung un? After he takes over me and eventually all of the eastern hepespere, he will have the power to take you down, and he will.
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:09 am

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:wait, i bomb greece non stop, take all of africa and middle east by force, but 1 nuke and im a terrible person? he fired 1000!

to tklots
from gif

This pitiful air attack is easily destroyed, as we have several AA emplacements still on the coast of Sweden, not to mention unquestioned air superiority in the region.

Nevarii literally said he surrenders to gif.
Also I am moving my troops off your boarder to try to make peace. But they will still be in close range even though you think I brought them back

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:42 am

Vostokmedvedia wrote:1. Shrekists from your country that you forced me to supply, then I remembered I'm 100x more powerful. They are still GIF nationals.
3. Ok
6.Page 12

1. Ok but they went rouge so yeah
2. The nuke launch yes but the attack In Mexico you can only say is up characteristic of you
3. Ok
4. If they live within like 5 mins of a bunker or they have a basement of some kind they live. That would be about 0.00001% not counting military or cities you did not attack.
5. I'm talking about nevarii not you. I asked nevarii to surrender and he could of easily know I was WAY more powerful then him yet he said nothing. If nukes is a war crime, then A why do we even have nukes? And B you should of been attacked along time ago when you nuked usu and he did not use nuclear force. Also you've slaughtered way more people, both military and innocent, than me by far, usu, lumendrake, noreuro (twice), and now my people. I think is the only one to be in every non neutral country war we've ever had. Retaliate? That conflict did not involve you seeing as you turned your back on him by pulling out your troops early on letting him fall. You even said you did not care if I took him over (not exact but that general message).
6. Did not find any thing. I said I coincidered a deal with you that never went through.
to vogega
From gif
Who are you going to side with? The nation that was just obliterated and only used a nuke to save lives, or the war loving commy that slaughters his victims and shows no mercy for the innocent. Remember what he did to Kim joung un? After he takes over me and eventually all of the eastern hepespere, he will have the power to take you down, and he will.

1. Still. They are citizens of GIF.
2. But it isn't.
3. Ok
4. A basement isn't going to protect you from a thermonuclear bomb. Post your casualties. Fir both the nuclear strike and the ground/air/sea invasion.
5. Most people have nukes as a deterent to invasion. They have only been used 4 times in history so far: the end of WWII, against the USU after global terrorism, when you attacked a small nation that attempted to surrender snyways, and when I retaliated. When I did it, it was reasonable. When you did it, you already just attacked me for no reason, bombed Greece without mercy, and then you nuked a small, innocent nation that did nothing to you at all. If this isn't a necessary response, I don't know what is.
6. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when I stole all the documents. Remember? Vogega got mad at me.

To: Vogega

We highly suggest that you join the coalition against GIF. People in your alliance are already at war with him, he has commenced terrorist attacks on you, he nuked a load of innocent people, attacked Nevarii for no reason, and they are removing the rights of their people.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:46 am

Vostokmedvedia wrote:This pitiful air attack is easily destroyed, as we have several AA emplacements still on the coast of Sweden, not to mention unquestioned air superiority in the region.

Nevarii literally said he surrenders to gif.
Also I am moving my troops off your boarder to try to make peace. But they will still be in close range even though you think I brought them back

Just because he surrendered doesn't mean he's your ally. Quite the opposite actually.

Also, My troops on the border zoom across, striking your military and easily destroying it, equipped with HEAT shells and Tesla coils. Half the army stats to kill the rest of your troops, the rest continue the invasion. Not to mention our MASSIVE air/sea invasion.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Gravity gun

Postby Tklots » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:13 pm

The gravity gun is now being mass produced. We are sending 500 to voyage and illuminate for a trade of Madagascar from a previous offering. We are making a new bomb that releases giant wasp eggs taht will soon hatch into giant wasps. These are incredibly hostial and will kill anyone that does have e special kind of bug spray. They will be done in 3 months. I also get my troops and materials back from navii and breack my aliance from vost
Last edited by Tklots on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:Nevarii literally said he surrenders to gif.

because he surrendered that means he's your ally.

Also, My troops on the border zoom across, striking your military and easily destroying it, equipped with HEAT shells and Tesla coils. Half the army stats to kill the rest of your troops, the rest continue the invasion. Not to mention our MASSIVE air/sea invasion.

You can't just steamroll over my army like that. Most of mine was there.
my troops fighting close to the boarder about 1/2 retreat to the south under the cover of night behind the rest of my forces. the other half retreat after they left.
my navy in the Mediterranean and forces on bordering countries close in on Cairo after the bombing yesterday. you forces are surrounded and are losing many men. all other aircraft will be shot down now that we repaired our AA guns.
we have sent a peace ambassador to none is hopes of making an ally for the war.
to: none
we recommend you pick a side, you will be caught in the crossfire of this war
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:1. Ok but they went rouge so yeah
3. Ok
to vogega
From gif

1. Still. They are citizens of GIF.
2. But it isn't.
3. Ok
4. A basement isn't going to protect you from a thermonuclear bomb. Post your casualties. Fir both the nuclear strike and the ground/air/sea invasion.
5. Most people have nukes as a deterent to invasion. They have only been used 4 times in history so far: the end of WWII, against the USU after global terrorism, when you attacked a small nation that attempted to surrender snyways, and when I retaliated. When I did it, it was reasonable. When you did it, you already just attacked me for no reason, bombed Greece without mercy, and then you nuked a small, innocent nation that did nothing to you at all. If this isn't a necessary response, I don't know what is.
6. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about when I stole all the documents. Remember? Vogega got mad at me.

To: Vogega

We highly suggest that you join the coalition against GIF. People in your alliance are already at war with him, he has commenced terrorist attacks on you, he nuked a load of innocent people, attacked Nevarii for no reason, and they are removing the rights of their people.

1. Ok good point though I had no control over them
2. Isn't what?
3. Ok
4. Casualties from nukes: taking the population of the cities you attacked minus my army (everyone age 15-45) and I put some people in bunkers and I never said I took them out so I say about 450 million
5. No reasion? I wanted that region and I did not want someone connected to a major super power to be right in the middle of my nation. Every thing else makes sence, but what makes him so different from any other nation? he refused to join me so that right then and there it was war. and when it comes to war i put in my all, no hesitation.
6. That was space fleet desighn documents
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:17 pm

OOC: I will solve these problems. Vostok, you didn't steal graphene, Shrekist are not part of a nation. GIF, I agree that those people died, and you can't defeat an entire army like that especially when they have superior armor and weapons.

IC:

To: Emperor
We have made two new breakthroughs.

Kirov
Designed to gain air superiority over everywhere.
It looks like the Kirov from Red Alert 2. It drops Napalm bombs along with High Explosive ones. It has 20 layer of graphene as armor. It also has 10, 100mm cannons and 7 flak cannons as well.

Tsunami Tank
Designed to be an amphibious tank.
It looks like the one from Red Alert 3. It has 25 layers of graphene as armor and a 125mm cannon with a .40 caliber machine gun next to it.

To: Vostokmedvedia
You are a fool. Trying to get us to attack our ally and causing problems with our country. Your reaction to the attack was aggressive and overboard. This serves as a declaration of war.

To: TKLOTS

Invade all of Vodstokmedvedia's countries near you.

Tokyo, Japan
The agent pressed the detonator. The bomb, placed many months before, sent an electromagnetic pulse throughout the country frying electronics everywhere. Two more agents got into F-160's with Napalm cannons on them and blocked off a tunnel with several tanks inside. They detonated the tubes launching Napalm in from both sides of the tunnel. The trucks blocked the tanks exit and it grew to be 300 degrees Celsius inside.

Hawaiian Islands
The Kirov blotted out the sun. It dropped thousands of bombs over Hawaii. 10 prototype Tsunami tanks floated to the beach and jumped out of the water, floats flipping over to reveal treads. A carrier launchd aircraft over the islands, a battleship bombarded it along with 15 cruisers and 4 destroyers. A dozen submarines torpedoed the small military presence there and 10 transports dropped of 600 Scorpion tanks, 150 TX-200's, 150 Whirlwinds, 25,000 Imperial Guardsmen, 15,000 Marines, and 1,000 Hydras.

Australia
The bomber flew overhead dumping small packages containing screens that only display the movie Food Fight, and books of terrible puns.

Everywhere
Interceptors and missile silos have been made available in case of a nuclear attack.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

PreviousNext