NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Frontier IC MT/PMT/FT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tklots
Attaché

Founded: Feb 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:46 am

United Illuminati Nation wrote:my shrekism cult has gone rouge! they have stolen a ship and basic military wepondry and are heading tawords tklots. they have 500 men being lead by the onion (there version of pope).
ooc: don't get angry at me vogega, they are no longer part of gif.
voscomedevia, why don't you get some payback on vogega and secretly supply the cult, he did it to your rebles and this nation is allied to him.

I know this is not your fault, But this will be a good time to test the gravity gun. Oh yeah, tell them good luck.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:47 am

United Illuminati Nation wrote:
Tklots wrote:The gravity Gun Is a complete success. The only problem is that it picked up a pet rock of the lead scientist instead of the pair of scissors. We are now beginning resurch on genetically engineered wasps. They are expected to move five times faster then a normal wasp and are about four feet tall. There stinger is about a foot long. We have stared mining in papa new gine. We are trying to mass produce these gravity guns. The resurch for the wasp are expected to be done in 7 months.

Rip Brick the rock

Once you mass produce the gravity gun we would like to buy some from you.

Deal

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:49 am

Tklots wrote:I send spys into Vostokmedvedia and the illumintai nation. They will remain dormant until further notice. I will also like to ask Vogaga if they will let me test my nuclear weapons program in the arazona desert. Away from all life and where there is already radioactive material left from previous experiments. Oh yeah, My scientists disproved god.

Vogega can I nuke him? He sent in spies for no reason and my shrekism cult is very angry at his scientists.

Also I have moved troops to the boarder were vostomedvedia put his troops. They where not sent to attack but to protect Incase

I will pull my spys out, IF you take down the rough troops coming at me.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:26 pm

We have fond more resurch to PROVE god. Not much at least there is faith. We Have devoted all scientists to researching giant wasps.
We have launched a flight of fighters to destroy the Shrekists.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:55 pm

Sir?

Sir?

ONION!

what do you want?

are about twenty planes coming at us!

Wha- BOOM The first fleet is destroyed.

A lone helicopter rises from the other side. It fires a missile at the planes. The sky lights in a fireball as it hits it target. The helicopter is suddenly filled with blood. The pilot got shot. It fly's into a group of planes. Another explosion. The remaining bombers drop there cargo. The second fleet drops.

TO Illuminati, If you want the supplies back, I will leave them there until tomorrow, then i am sending a submarine to scalvange the wreckage.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Tklots wrote:We have fond more resurch to PROVE god. Not much at least there is faith. We Have devoted all scientists to researching giant wasps.

"Shrek is love, Shrek is life" said the onion finishing his prayer right before the invasion. the schoyas battleship shoots down the fighters. the ships arrive at the beach and unload the tanks. with this weaponry they somehow got, they storm the western beaches of new guinea and take it as no one knew they where being supplied. plus they know you are just bluffing.

to: nevarii
we have taken greece and we would like to ask you to surrender before we take similar action towards Italy

to: tklots
we will give you madagascar for 200 gravity guns

we have started developing a aerial troop transport, a tank that carries troops. those will be done in 4 months. we are also developing a battleship and an airship. those will take a year.

the boarder that my and vosmecdvia's troops are at
all day GIF's troops have been chanting "the war starts tonight, the war starts tonight, the war starts tonight". just as nightfall arrives 6 tanks drive over the hill and into GIF's outpost. they fire several shots at the unsuspecting voscemevian troops. they attempt to fight back but there bullets can not penetrate the graphene armor on my soilders or the tanks. my troops continue to move north east.
the war has started
i will accept a surrender
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:54 pm

To: All nations
We have not decided if we will get involved yet as we only help allies if they are attacked.

Orbital Dock
3 Destroyers orbited around it waiting to be stocked. It would take about a month to stock them all.

OOC; The fleet was sunk, but 5 tanks drifted to shore just to solve the future argument.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Noreuro
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Noreuro » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:29 pm

5 noreurians have rigged all the buildings on a major street in mexico with explosives and have detonated them. all that's left in the rubble is a note saying "voscocmedivia will destroy you. join UP or die"

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:48 pm

Vogega wrote:
To: All nations
We have not decided if we will get involved yet as we only help allies if they are attacked.

Orbital Dock
3 Destroyers orbited around it waiting to be stocked. It would take about a month to stock them all.

OOC; The fleet was sunk, but 5 tanks drifted to shore just to solve the future argument.

Yeah, I will only fight if i get attacked.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Tklots wrote:We have fond more resurch to PROVE god. Not much at least there is faith. We Have devoted all scientists to researching giant wasps.

"Shrek is love, Shrek is life" said the onion finishing his prayer right before the invasion. the schoyas battleship shoots down the fighters. the ships arrive at the beach and unload the tanks. with this weaponry they somehow got, they storm the western beaches of new guinea and take it as no one knew they where being supplied. plus they know you are just bluffing.

we have taken greece and we would like to ask you to surrender before we take similar action towards Italy

we have started developing a aerial troop transport, a tank that carries troops. those will be done in 4 months. we are also developing a battleship and an airship. those will take a year.

all day GIF's troops have been chanting "the war starts tonight, the war starts tonight, the war starts tonight". just as nightfall arrives 6 tanks drive over the hill and into GIF's outpost. they fire several shots at the unsuspecting voscemevian troops. they attempt to fight back but there bullets can not penetrate the graphene armor on my soilders or the tanks. my troops continue to move north east.
the war has started

I already took down the ships. and deal with the gravity guns
Last edited by Tklots on Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:02 pm

The Giant wasp is almost complete, We have the first three specimins. One has two stingers replacing its eys. It went biserk and killed a scientist. We had to put a bullet in its skull. From now on, our troops will have some bug spray in there helmets. They will only work for an hour at a time, then they have to give a small D.N.A sample, These helmets will be supplied to all allies. Oh and this is no ordinary bug spray. We are now testing nuclear missiles on a island of the cost of mew zeland.
We are testing weapons that will reach there target at about half the time. The resurch will take about 12 months. We will not share the tecnologi with any nation out side of vogaga unless they want to feel this missiles wrath.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:03 pm

Tklots wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:"Shrek is love, Shrek is life" said the onion finishing his prayer right before the invasion. the schoyas battleship shoots down the fighters. the ships arrive at the beach and unload the tanks. with this weaponry they somehow got, they storm the western beaches of new guinea and take it as no one knew they where being supplied. plus they know you are just bluffing.

the war has started

I already took down the ships. and deal with the gravity guns

when i started writing that post you did not. lets just go with voLgegaboo's compromise, i have the beach but WAY less men and wepons
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Tklots wrote:
I already took down the ships. and deal with the gravity guns[/quot

How about one ship and the onion is destoyed. and half the men on the other ship are dead. But you have the beach.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Tklots wrote:

How about one ship and the onion is destoyed. and half the men on the other ship are dead. But you have the beach.

ooc: ok
ic: killing the onion is a MAJOR offence and we have no choice but to take your country and spread shrekism around the world
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Tklots wrote:How about one ship and the onion is destoyed. and half the men on the other ship are dead. But you have the beach.

ooc: ok
ic: killing the onion is a MAJOR offence and we have no choice but to take your country and spread shrekism around the world
\
Its not our fault he attacked us> we will supplie the materials to re-elect a new onion.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:44 pm

I am sending 1000 men over to my coast. each have a degal and a there choice of weapon.

Vostokmedvedia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vostokmedvedia » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:05 am

the war has started

We lost 400 men, but our firepower and tesla tanks are on the counterattack, using graphene laced bullets. We are counterattacking! We will have at least 100 square kilometres by the end of the week.

Our nukes are also now armoured with graphene.
Praise be unto the President, praise Vostokmedvedia!

Nevarii
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 05, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nevarii » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:57 am

I surrender Greece to you, GIF. My remaining troops have been equiped with my new rail gun tech that has been found to outright fry power armour and everyone inside of it. My remaining 750,000 troops that haven't been killed have started either digging in on my borders or conducting guerrilla warfare around your troops. 700,000 troops will be dug in, while the remaining 50,000 will be skirting around your positions and killing off your troops.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Nevarii wrote:I surrender Greece to you, GIF. My remaining troops have been equiped with my new rail gun tech that has been found to outright fry power armour and everyone inside of it. My remaining 750,000 troops that haven't been killed have started either digging in on my borders or conducting guerrilla warfare around your troops. 700,000 troops will be dug in, while the remaining 50,000 will be skirting around your positions and killing off your troops.

I send in two tanks to help you with the fight. In a tank you find a crate with 10 desert eagles and amo. We also send in 100 troops to help aid in the fight. We also send in some of our new helmates and the recipe to make them. With a note that says. "if you have no hope, burn this page, do not let this get into the wrong hands.

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:00 pm

The nation is uneventful.

OOC; Vostok, you DO NOT have grapheme.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Wasps.

Postby Tklots » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:06 pm

The genetically engineered wasps are now ready. We are going to have half our scientists work on mass producing the gravity gun. The other half will work on the nuclear missiles. The progress is going a little slower then predicted the estimated time will be 13 months.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Nevarii wrote:I surrender Greece to you, GIF. My remaining troops have been equiped with my new rail gun tech that has been found to outright fry power armour and everyone inside of it. My remaining 750,000 troops that haven't been killed have started either digging in on my borders or conducting guerrilla warfare around your troops. 700,000 troops will be dug in, while the remaining 50,000 will be skirting around your positions and killing off your troops.

http://youtu.be/IXTJlH7g0tw
That is the last thing the people of Rome Italy heard before the explosion. You have not developed a defense system so it works. Also, seeing how we have vehicles and you don't we are decimating your troops with bombers and tanks. Your rail guns probobly don't work on my soilders since there armor is not power and is 100s of times stronger than steel. Also we are moving in on Italy.

Tklots wrote:

I send in two tanks to help you with the fight. In a tank you find a crate with 10 desert eagles and amo. We also send in 100 troops to help aid in the fight. We also send in some of our new helmates and the recipe to make them. With a note that says. "if you have no hope, burn this page, do not let this get into the wrong hands.

Ooc: So, you are declareing war on me?
Ic: don't take this the wrong way vogega. do to breaking gif's alliance with VE, I have sent wepons to the shrekists

Vostokmedvedia wrote:
United Illuminati Nation wrote:"Shrek is love, Shrek is life" said the onion finishing his prayer right before the invasion. the schoyas battleship shoots down the fighters. the ships arrive at the beach and unload the tanks. with this weaponry they somehow got, they storm the western beaches of new guinea and take it as no one knew they where being supplied. plus they know you are just bluffing.

the war has started

We lost 400 men, but our firepower and tesla tanks are on the counterattack, using graphene laced bullets. We are counterattacking! We will have at least 100 square kilometres by the end of the week.

Our nukes are also now armoured with graphene.

Ooc: you do not have grapheme
Ic: all my troops are staying In a strong hold on your Chinese boarder. Half of our tanks are moving In In a diamond formation into your nation. A few planes bearing the vostok logo have flown over western Russia, they seemed peacful until they dropped napalm all over Moscow. It seemed suspicious that they were using gif planes though.

Ooc: I am begining to feel that spies are becoming to over used and over powered
Last edited by United Illuminati Nation on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Proposition.

Postby Tklots » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:32 pm

I will ether fight with Illuminati or Vostokmedvedia I will fight with the person whom gives me the most land and materials. And good luck to both.

United Illuminati Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Illuminati Nation » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:38 pm

Tklots wrote:I will ether fight with Illuminati or Vostokmedvedia I will fight with the person whom gives me the most land and materials. And good luck to both.

Your helping nevarii your an enemy to me

Tklots
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Tklots » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Tklots wrote:I will ether fight with Illuminati or Vostokmedvedia I will fight with the person whom gives me the most land and materials. And good luck to both.

Your helping nevarii your an enemy to me

I will betray him for land. I will fight you if he gives me some.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents