NATION

PASSWORD

Private Citizen forms the ADL. (Any Tech).

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Imperionicron
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperionicron » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

The message array was aligned with the nearest orbiting satellite. It was not known if the recipient nation had tightbeam or other efficient methods of communication. Likely not, but the Council deemed it necessary to try. As well, messages were also sent using regular "modern" forms of communication.

To: Mariel Orne, President and CEO of the Anthro Defense League
Subject: ADL

We are not interested in joining any type of alliance. However, we have never heard of sentient cat-like creatures and would be most interested in obtaining tissue samples to improve our genetic stocks and thus maintain the Machine.

Be well.
Other nations:
Vrak, The Da-Mul Army

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:54 pm

Saurisia wrote:To: Anthro Peoples

Ha! So, the miserable mammalian cowards are it again, eh? Hmph, let's see how you like it when the futuristic power of our armed forces overwhelms your pathetic nation.

Nobody of this nation is "at" anything save trying to live a decent life free from unjustified persecutions. We are a small nation, true, but we are a strong nation in spirit, and if you believe we would be easily overrun, I implore you to think again, preferably before lives are needlessly wasted.

- President Walton Harfert

The Imperionicron wrote:The message array was aligned with the nearest orbiting satellite. It was not known if the recipient nation had tightbeam or other efficient methods of communication. Likely not, but the Council deemed it necessary to try. As well, messages were also sent using regular "modern" forms of communication.

Subject: ADL

We are not interested in joining any type of alliance. However, we have never heard of sentient cat-like creatures and would be most interested in obtaining tissue samples to improve our genetic stocks and thus maintain the Machine.

Be well.

Electronic means of communication were standard within the Confederate States, and a reply was sent from the private offices of Mariel Orne within hours.

Before we agreed to provide tissue samples, we would need to know the nature of this "Machine" to which you referred.

Regards,
Mariel Orne, President and CEO of the Anthro Defense League
Donald, where's your troosers!?!

Let the wind go high, let the wind go low, through the streets in my kilt I go! All the lassies say: "Hello! Donald, where's your trousers?"

Anthro Peoples
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Anthro Peoples » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:37 am

OOC:

The bump!
Donald, where's your troosers!?!

Let the wind go high, let the wind go low, through the streets in my kilt I go! All the lassies say: "Hello! Donald, where's your trousers?"

The Imperionicron
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperionicron » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 am

Subject: Tissue samples

We are not at liberty to discuss the inner workings of the Machine. Suffice to say, it is our Sustainer. If you would like, perhaps a visit would be in order since a written explanation would hardly suffice.

Be well.
Other nations:
Vrak, The Da-Mul Army

Previous

Return to International Incidents