NATION

PASSWORD

White Rose: The Sword and The Shield [Closed/Reboot]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:45 pm

Nivok Baves wrote:
Quen Minh wrote:Phuoc Thang then proceeded to find a bunk mate for his stay. He wasn't a promiscuous guy himself. He always respected others around him in his years in the academy, even girls, especially those of whom he befriended. The gender rules of this academy were corresponding with those of the academy he attended in his motherland. Furthermore, because he treated girls equally, he never developed a strong testosterone mindset when he was youngm unlike some of his friends back home. Even when he read manga that had such explicit, or at least somewhat explicit, imager, he kept a strong defense in his mindset against the dreadful aspects of strong lustful desires. This trait led to Phuoc Thang's decision of not choosing a girl for his roommate. Phuoc Thang was indeed a respectful guy.

After looking out for a partner, he picked one that interests him, so that he can develop a good relationship with. That person was a male, a tall one indeed, that was named Darragh Tulsih.

"Hey, do you want to be bunk mates," he asked in a polite tone.

Darragh had, in all honesty, been daydreaming while the drill sergeant explained everything My aren't they just imaginative with the rules he thought to himself before inwardly laughing. He had been interrupted from his daydreaming when the Quen Minh officer trainee approached him, Phuoc Thang, or at least that's what Darragh thought he'd heard.

"Why not?" He replied, shrugging "Not like I'm gonna get a better choice" he added, before picking up his stuff "So whose top bunk and whose bottom?"

Phuoc Thang wondered about where should sleep at. Considering the concern for Darragh, it took him a while to decide. He pondered at whether the top or bottom bunk is good for him. A thought told him to take the top, another, the bottom. It was as if it were a political contest were unleashing in his mind, where two entities try to persaude Phuoc Thang into taking their side, and gets to rule the mind once it wins him. A moment later at what seemed to feel like a whole minute to him, he finally came to a final choice.

"Why don't you take the top bunk," he requested.
Last edited by Quen Minh on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tis' best that you call my nation Quenmin.

"It is a useless life that is not consecrated to a great ideal” - Jose Rizal

“You call me a legendary general, but I think I’m no different from my soldiers" - Võ Nguyên Giáp

"Learning never exhausts the mind" - Leonardo da Vinci

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - J.R.R. Tolkien

New Roma Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Ames glanced around sheepishly. What does he mean'buddies'? Perhaps I should have talked, and not sleep... He wasn't sure what he was going to do. Also that no sex rule. That is annoying. Perhaps hopefully I will get leave from time to time he thought. He looked around for a 'buddy'.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma
NRI General Information | NRI Military Overview
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | #ValaranSoFab

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:12 am

Drill Sergeant Axel took a long sigh, suppressing his annoyance. Looking at his wristwatch, noticing how the entire batch had been here for more than half an hour now, he couldn’t help it but to feel that things can be speed up in a slightly higher pace. 5th platoon, the one he can call as his own for the next 6 semesters, looked somewhat at a loss, still trying to figure out what to do with the simple order, talking to one another, this will take some time.

He contemplated assigning the battle buddy randomly, that would have been quicker, besides at this point nobody really knows anybody that well to become partner to one another. But then again, he contemplated a little more on this and decided against it. The battle buddy system is an integral part of their life here in White Rose, stuck with the wrong person, and it will only end up screwing up both Officer Cadet. Nah, they will have time to get to know each other. He thought. The best thing for them is to get some chow before their work can be resumed in the next hour. Turning to see Fasbach, Axel saw two other drill sergeants were talking to him. He didn’t have to hear what those two talked about but he was pretty sure they had the same idea.

“All right, belay that. Battalion, fall out! Find your own house, grab your gear, and take the chow already arranged for you at the lobby. Relax and prepare yourself for the next one hour, sleep if you want, you’ll need all the energy to survive your first night here.”

Axel smiled knowingly with the knowledge that these new meat is in for one hell of an initiation night.

“Alright, you heard the man. 5th platoon, your dorm is from house 310-312. That’s 3rd floor, unit number 10 through 12. We’ll figure out this whole battle buddy system afterward. Get to know each other and figure out for yourself. Be back here by 1330, wear sports attire if you have them – that’s 1.30 PM for those who don’t know - and you’ll have about 90 minutes to get rested. If you lot need me, I’m quartered in unit 8, on the ground floor.”

Axel looked up, thinking how fast the kids can run up the stairs to the 3rd floor if he had them do it. Well, sucks for those who lived on the fourth floor.

Nivok Baves
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:21 am

Quen Minh wrote:
Nivok Baves wrote:
Darragh had, in all honesty, been daydreaming while the drill sergeant explained everything My aren't they just imaginative with the rules he thought to himself before inwardly laughing. He had been interrupted from his daydreaming when the Quen Minh officer trainee approached him, Phuoc Thang, or at least that's what Darragh thought he'd heard.

"Why not?" He replied, shrugging "Not like I'm gonna get a better choice" he added, before picking up his stuff "So whose top bunk and whose bottom?"

Phuoc Thang wondered about where should sleep at. Considering the concern for Darragh, it took him a while to decide. He pondered at whether the top or bottom bunk is good for him. A thought told him to take the top, another, the bottom. It was as if it were a political contest were unleashing in his mind, where two entities try to persaude Phuoc Thang into taking their side, and gets to rule the mind once it wins him. A moment later at what seemed to feel like a whole minute to him, he finally came to a final choice.

"Why don't you take the top bunk," he requested.

Darragh shrugged"Alright, didn't bother me too much anyway" he turned his head in direction of the command, staring idly for a few seconds before looking back down a Phuoc "Race ya" he said childishly before springtime off.

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:09 am

Race. An exciting word it was. Phuoc Thang's mind was turned on, with the machinery within it running at full capacity. However, when Darragh took off first, he took off as if he were sprinting at track practice. He was a fast runner, but he wasn't the fastest; however, he didn't care, for track was necessary for his strength and health.

"Not my watch," he commented as he sprinted.

“You call me a legendary general, but I think I’m no different from my soldiers" - Võ Nguyên Giáp

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - J.R.R. Tolkien

Pittastria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pittastria » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:49 pm

David stumbled off to the dorm with his new "battle buddy" Marcus. He was tired from the ride. To be honest, that 90 minutes of rest may not be enough, but it probably would. David was hungry too, and couldn't wait to eat at 1:30. "Hey Marcus", he continued, "dorms look nice, from out here at least." David's stomach rumbled. "Damn hungry too"

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:03 am

Ames looked around, seeing if he could find someone to team up with. Most of the others had already chosen, but there were a few still milling around looking for someone. He saw a man, between 25 and 30, dressed in a black-and-gold uniform, possibly his nation's dress uniform. It was obvious by the way he carried himself that he was an officer of whatever nation he comes from. Ames decided that he would walk over and ask if he wanted to be a 'buddy'.

As Ames walked, the metal plates on his Roman Armor clanked softly. His gladius banged off his leg. He stepped up to the man, and put his hand out, to shake his. "Hello, I am Centurion Jonah Ames of the New Roma Republic. I was wondering if you wanted to be "buddies", as they call it."

OOC: The man Ames is talking to is Lieutenant Anton Vasilievich Kharitonov of Lzherusskia.
IC call me NRI, Novus Romanum Imperium, or the New Roman Imperium; OOC call me Roma or New Roma

Lzherusskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lzherusskia » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:42 am

Anton considered the man briefly before accepting the handshake. Centurion Ames was certainly a unique specimen among the officer trainees and, unlike some of his to-be classmates, actually seemed to know how to comport himself as a future leader of men. The armour and sword were an interesting…affectation was the wrong word, because it was clearly intended to be military uniform and presumably formal wear, but it was the best Anton could bring to mind.

“Well met, Centurion,” he said, clasping Ames’ hand firmly. “Lieutenant Kharitonov, at your service, and it would be my pleasure to buddy with you. I hope you do not snore.” Picking up his bag again, Anton gestured towards the block. “Shall we inspect our quarters?”

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:40 am

Ames smiled and shouldered his duffel bag. "Let's go!" he said. He thought for a second then added in a joking tone and smile "Well, I don't snore, but I sometimes talk in my sleep."

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:12 am

Quen Minh wrote:Race. An exciting word it was. Phuoc Thang's mind was turned on, with the machinery within it running at full capacity. However, when Darragh took off first, he took off as if he were sprinting at track practice. He was a fast runner, but he wasn't the fastest; however, he didn't care, for track was necessary for his strength and health.

"Not my watch," he commented as he sprinted.

Darragh felt like he could've won the race, if the door to the dorms was a push instead on pull. Luckily years of rugby had gotten him used to crashing into walls, albeit people who were wall like. Sprinting fast into the door, he put his shoulder facing the door, hopeing to barge his way in but instead was greeted by a strong force pushed him back and landing on the cold, hard floor.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:21 am

1st Year Apartment Building "The Green Dorm"

Staff Sergeant Axel looked to his fellow drill sergeants after the whole batch of new cadet disappeared into their own dormitory. Turning to his side, he unexpectedly met the gaze of another staff sergeant by the name Glide. Staff Sergeant Matthias Glide, who had an amused look on his face. Glide was responsible for the 4th Platoon. The first in the same Bravo Company as he is.

"Well, Axe, here's to another three years here." Glide smiled to him.

"Yeah, brother." The two exchanged a fist shake. Staff sergeant Glide had entered White Rose at the same time as Axel did, and already this will be their final second tour here. This will be their last before they are rotated back into the the active combat arms or passed out through their own retirement soon. Axe knew the several years senior Glide will retire as soon as this batch commissioned in 2018.

Axel parted with Staff Sergeant Glide, looking at his wristwatch again to see it is time for lunch. Entering the same building he headed to his own house unit, at House No.8 Ground Floor, then head a rather loud banging somewhere up top.

Then he heard Staff Sergeant Fasbach barked from behind, he was furiously looking up.

"Oi! Cadet what the fuck are you doing up there? Did you just broke my door! If I catch whoever made that noise I'll personally make that faggot washed out tonight!"

Kids. Axel thought, slightly amused but nevertheless annoyed.

Don't worry we'll straighten things out real fast real soon. And that was a promise he intended to keep.

Staff Officer Mess Hall

"All rise. Announcing the arrival of Major General Luthien Hawkeye, Commandant of White Rose." Chief Horton said to the group of Officers already seated at the table. Moments later General Hawkeye, flanked by Colonel Guderian entered the hall and went straight to the head of the table while Colonel Guderian stood at his right.

"All instructors presence, sir."

"Alright, at ease, be seated ladies and gentlemen." Like Guderian, Luthien Hawkeye too had an imposing posture. At 6'4'' he was one the tallest figure amongst the Imperial Army officers. He ordered in a casual manner. As soon as the instructors and the chiefs sat down again, dozens of female waitresses - members of the General Service Corps - appeared on cue, bustling lunch meal to the respective officers.

Captain Edward Renata find this first hand experience amusing. 3 years serving on the frontline of South East Asia where most of the food he had consumed are from ready made MREs, the only time he remember being treated with such sumptuous lunch was when he attended his regimental mess night after he was commissioned from White Rose back in 2010. He was a green 2nd Lieutenant back then. Still unsure of his place in the Imperial Army.

General Luthien said a simple prayers to grace the meal.

"General Luthien, may I take this opportunity to introduce to you to our latest addition of our instructor corps?" Colonel Guderian said mid meal.

"Oh."

"Captain Edward. Captain Kobayashi. If the two of you would please stand up for a moment." Colonel Guderian said, addressing his junior instructors on first name basis.

"Ladies and gentlemen, General, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce to everyone of our new members. Captain Edward Renata, formerly of the 3rd Sovereign Guards Regiment. As you may or may not have heard, recipient of the prestigious Sovereign Medal of Honor for his actions during the Battle of Singapore and our first allied instructor to White Rose, Captain Kobayashi Shinzo from the Nihon Empire."

"General, ladies and gentlemen." Edward said looking at everyone.

"May the two of you would make us proud and serves at the best of your abilities here." Guderian added.

"Please say something, Captain." General Luthien said.

"Yes, general." Edward said sheepishly. "Well, I'm sorry I wasn't expecting an impromptu speech but all I have to say now is that It's an honor to have the opportunity to come back here and to serve as an instructor. Little did I know that after commissioned here not too long ago I would see myself as a teacher, but yes, I intend to instil more pride into the institution for making me the man I am today. And it's good to be here and meet up with everyone. I wish we will get along and work closely from here and on. So I certainly hope to my fellow senior instructors that you people will show me the way things is handled here because I have a lot to learn to become a good teacher as well. Thank you."

"Hear, hear."

"Don't worry Captain Renata, it's basically the same with teaching company line soldiers only it's more relaxed here. You'll get it in no time."

Then they all turned to the Nihonese.
Last edited by Aeyariss on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Republic of Hasgriu
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Hasgriu » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:50 pm

While Axel talked about proper etiquette and other miscellaneous things, Maseng was quietly taking notes mentally. Then, his name was called.

"Gohver, Maseng!"

He had the slightest urge to correct the Drill Sergeant's pronunciation, but logic made him say 'no'. He simply responded, "Officer Cadet Maseng Gohver, sir!" After that, he slung his bag over his shoulder and trooped along with the rest of the 3rd Battalion. Once they reached the barracks, he listened carefully to what the Ssgt. had to say. When Fasbach told them about sex being prohibited, he smirked a little. He would be charged with fornication and probably sodomy upon the Republic's authorities getting wind of it, which could easily land him 35 years in the cooler. Not doing that.

Next, buddies. Partners. Bunk mates, whatever. Maseng just stood around in an awkward fashion, waiting for somebody to approach him. No one did, though, so he was stuck without a 'battle buddy', which still sounded strange as heck. Well, the buddy system has always worked well. He would have another opportunity later, however, as Drill Sergeant Axel seemed to have lost his patience, and instructed to go up to their house, and go do some preparations. While the other trainees raced each other up the stairs, Maseng simply shook his head. They were so over-energetic and childish, he doubted that they really were over 18 years of age. He just jogged up the steps calmly.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13
New Jordslag wrote:Dammit, just realized they have each other's names in their sigs. Yet in my two years of existence nobody quotes what I say... *crawls into corner and cries*
RIP United Kingdom 1707-2016

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:55 am

0125H, Day 1

Sometime later...

The weather changed abruptly later that afternoon. Well, keen observer should have noticed something different when the usually blazing afternoon sun were covered by clouds, which soon enough, brought the winds, and the thunderstorm all over the Central Aeyariss plateau. The then calm blue ocean was raging, throwing high waves slammed into the pier and the beaches, visibility was down to several meters in the thick downpour.

"Well looks like whatever plan A is a No Go now." Staff Sergeant Axel stood at the front door of his house in the Green Building. Outside near the parking area, he saw a trash bin blown away from, unloading its content which was then was blown away too.

"Someone could get killed in this freak weather."

He looked at the wristwatch which shown 0125 H, about time when the new intake was supposed to line in up formation to be ready for the next processing. Doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon, besides, the whole materials which was supposed to be prepared outside of the academy storage facilities wasn't going out either.

"Well sure hope the 2nd year and 3rd year will be fine in the field." he said and went back inside. Axel headed to the phone, trying to get a hold of his fellow senior drill sergeants. No one anticipated the weather to turn into this.

"Execute Plan B. They still need to get everything ready for their first class tomorrow." Fasbach said on the other end a minute later.

"Alright."

OOC: Prepare to get wet. :twisted:

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Lesson #1 Rank Structure in the Imperial Army

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Officer Cadet Ranks

(insert commissioned officer ranks)

(insert enlisted officer ranks)

(insert other service ranks)
Last edited by Aeyariss on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:07 pm

Ames looked up from his bed. It was storming. Wow, the weather changed quickly. I hope it doesn't change as quickly normally, he thought. After getting in his dorm, he had hung his dress inform, and put away his clothes. Now he wore only a tee shirt and a pair of gym shorts; this is what he wore when lounging in his room. A flash of lightning made the room a bit more light. The wind howled past the building. He glanced over at Lieutenant Kharitonov, his 'battle buddy'. They had not talked much, and Ames did not really know him. I should get to know this guy. "Mate, the weather outside has changed for the worst, hasn't it. What do you think they are going to do now? They can't have us go outside in this, can they?"

Lzherusskia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lzherusskia » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:32 am

After bunking up and unpacking - insofar as you could call shoving his still almost full suitcase under his bed - Anton had spent most of his free time on his computer. His commanding officer had asked slash demanded a preliminary report the moment Anton became free, but since he would have no idea when that was Anton decided that could wait. It was only going to be a perfunctory thing anyway - staff welcoming if not friendly, accommodations acceptable, classmates unimpressive.

Free time, for him, was a time when he enjoyed being able to switch his brain off and think about nothing in particular, and video games did that better than anything else. It was hard to worry about future exam results or whether your significant other was giving you the silent treatment deliberately when you were playing something like Battleship Fleet Command and trying to keep unruly vassals from overthrowing you as head of the House. Some people, his parents particularly, had been concerned Anton spent too much time in the virtual world and that he'd neglect the rest of his life, but in the immortal words he liked to live by: yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

"Watch them," he replied, looking over at Centurion Ames as the thunder crashed. "Maybe not immediately, maybe they'll wait until the rain dies off a bit, but I'd bet you ten they order us out on parade and say something like 'war doesn't stop for bad weather'. They seem like the type." Saving and closing down the game, Anton uncrossed his legs and swung himself off the bed. Like the Centurion, he'd dressed lightly and the sudden storm had stolen the heat from the room. Throwing on a hooded top, thick and plain grey, Anton gazed out of the window. "Did you get the feeling the officers were more interested in showing off as well?"

New Roma Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roma Republic » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:55 am

When Lieutenant Anton threw up his hood, Ames realized that a chill had come into the room. He crossed his arms across his chest to help get a bit warm. Ames did not want to get his own jacket, though he wasn't sure why. Perhaps I'm just thick, or too proud he decided. "A bit, yeah" he replied to the Lieutenant's question. "The thing is, a lot of the internationals are green. I think they want to impress the new guys, and make it seem like theirs is the best nation. These SACTO nations are all similar in this aspect. In fact-" a ringtone cut him off. Ames grabbed his cellphone off the bed, and glanced at the name on the screen. He could feel some heat rising in his face. "Sorry, I have to take this." He hit the 'talk' button on the phone and put it to his ear. "Hi honey! How are you?"

Nivok Baves
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:06 am

Darragh had been skimming through his book, The Art of War, an ancient book he enjoyed reading immensely whenever he was bored. His sleepware had consisted of a simple white shirt, which fit his muscular frame well, and tartan pyjama trousers which he had kept with his throughout his years of military service. He had been interrupted by the gentle whispering of the two other coders and then the phone went off, which was rather an annoyance. Carefully lowering himself from his bunk, trying hard to not wake Phuoc up, he checked his wrist whichstill hurt hours after running into the door. He pulled his shirt back on, his tattoo of a shamrock on his bicep was still visible. Walking over to the Roman, he pulled a face that read, Seriously?

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:19 pm

The rest was great. The beds provided by the White Rose was by far the softest that Phuoc Thang ever felt and slept on. It is as soft as a tiger's fur. He budged a little before opening his eyes to let the whites of his eyes out of the closed doors called eyelids. He adjusted himself so to make himself feel comfortable again in those homely attire. Rubbing his eyes, he set them up more so to get a clear view in front of him. He saw the front door of their room open, giving a view of the hallways of the dorms of their floor. Walking towards it, he heard multiple voices speaking to his left. This promoted him to walk to where the dicussion is happening. Darragh must be out there, talking to somebody. Must be some kind of disturbance that annoyed the hell out of him, he though as he walked to the aperture, before turning to see his buddy and his next door neighbor.

Pittastria
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pittastria » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:03 pm

David had been half asleep when the boom of thunder awakened him. It was pouring, but it was almost time to return outside too. "Shit, this isn't going to lay off at all." David had unpacked his stuff but hadn't organized it, so he had to dig around a pile of clothes to find his torn up excuse for a coat. He assumed it hadn't been raining for long, am the ground was already soaked as the rain poured down. He was going to get real wet, that was for sure. A cadet in the room across cursed a few times, he must've just woken up too. As David dug in his pile for the coat, he noticed Marcus, "Looks like shit out there huh?"

Continuing to dig, he felt a paper in the mess. An envelope, David opened it, it read,
David,
I can't believe you are going to be away at an officer's academy for three years. I don't know much about where you are going or where it is, I tried to ask your father but he wouldn't tell me. He said it is very prestigious though, so there's that. Hey, started from the bottom now we're here right? I got a scholarship to Sthiel University for soccer, I'm finally out of that craphole city Lambert. I hope the years go by fast David, I really do, when I'm in my senior year of college you'll visit right? You'll be out by then right? Please write back, or call.
Kate

David stared at the letter for a bit, thoughts swirling through his head. Kate got into Sthiel University? She didn't even know where he was? What should I write back? He'd always been close to Kate but the past year they'd started dating and lets just say they got really REALLY close. Somebody like David who tried to avoid street fights, though many were unavoidable, was lucky to have somebody as hot as Kate. They knew each other since they were young and were always friends, but when middle school came around David felt kind of attracted to her but there were many other who he liked a lot more. At this age Kate and David started to get really serious. Sure, David wasn't as mean or tough as other people in the city, but Kate liked that about him. He didn't enjoy fighting, but he could win one if he got into one. Finally David collected his thoughts and wrote a reminder to write back as he awaited Marcus' answer.
Last edited by Pittastria on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:35 am

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me." As soon as Staff Sergeant Axel got out in his rain coat overall the rain had somehow receded. Sunlight somehow broken through those dark patches of clouds, which seemed to still hovered over the region. The rough winds seems to have died out though. Or could it be that there're were only in the eye of a storm system, waiting for it to pass by and then the torrential rough weather will soon return.

I doubt it. But then again, better double check it. Going back into his own apartment house, he went to to his computer and logged in into White Rose servers, where one of the facility weather services - which happened to be offline at the moment - failed to give the answer the sought for. Cursing inside, he went out again. It was over an hour off schedule.

Then he heard the dormitory alarm bell - nothing more than the fire alarm actually - were activated, and Staff Sergeant Fasbach yelling from the direction of the parking compound/assembly areas just outside the green building.

"Alright I want everyone of you to be in formation in 2 minutes!" His voice was loud, and there is no need for any loud hailer.

2 minutes? That's too generous of him. Staff Sergeant Axel thought.

The new student batch rushed into formation, rushing, running all the way down from the apartment complex. (Sucks for those on the fourth floor).

"Last cadet and his platoon! You! Yes, you! You just earned your platoon the right to do 30 push ups!"

"But sir, we're from the fourth floor." The poor boy tried to justify why he was late, earning him a punch to the gut that came without warning from Fasbach.

"YOU ONLY ADDRESS SIR TO COMMISSIONED OFFICERS AND DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK BACK AT ME!"

"Yes, staff sergeant." the poor lad grunted and got up and went into his own line.

"8th platoon! Open orddeeeerrr-MARCH!" Front support position~ DOWN!"

"The rest of you companies! ATTEN----TION!"

"Battalion! Left-FACE! 9th platoon! 7 steps to the left, march!"

"Battalion! Quick time, March!" Fasbach yelled his drill commands. Slowing down to mutter his command to the staff sergeant of the poor 8th platoon.

"Catch us with us once they're done." and walked off as the new intake marched to the ordnance storage complex 500 meters from the dorm complex.

The battalion halted again once they arrived.

"Parade, rest!" Fasbach ordered them all to relaxed a little in formation.

"Alright, we're already late because of the storm just now, so we're going to catch up as fast as we can. Instead of one massive workstation, we've devised this into simpler method. There's nine open station here, nine doors to nine storage room. Each platoon will send one by one to claim all of his or her standard issues gears. So this will save some time."

"Take note! These are the list of things that will be given to you after this:"

• 3x No.3 service dress uniform.
  • 3x No.3 service dress pants.
  • 1x Beret + White Rose Regimental Cap Badge
  • 1x Black leather service shoes.
  • 3x pairs of officer cadet shoulder epaulettes.
  • 3x pairs of No.5 Battle Dress Field Uniform (2x Woodland Camouflage), 1x pairs (Black)
  • 3x pairs of innet collarless t-shirt.
  • 2x pairs of jungle hat (1x woodland, 1x black)
  • 1x pairs of tactical vest (Woodland)
  • 1x pairs of parade boots. (Black)
  • 1x pair of tactical boots.(Black)
  • 1x waterproof tactical field bag pack + water camelback.
  • 1x set of 'dog tag'
  • 3x set of sports trousers (black)
  • 3x set of collared sports t-shirt (1x white, 1x black, 1x woodland camo)
  • 2x set of sports shoes.

Also, don't forget:

• 3x handkerchief
  • 3x White Rose ball pens (all black)
  • 3x Small note books.
  • 1x rim of A4 100g paper

"After you signed for all these equipments, arranged them nicely into your backpack, we're going to the armory where you lot will carry sign for your new HK416 then we're going to jog around the campus with you carrying those back pack."

OOC: Next just RP what's your expectation or feelings, no hazing while getting this equipments, the staff will only ask for your names and digital signature.
Last edited by Aeyariss on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents