NATION

PASSWORD

Islamic Insurgents In Lexonia [MT] [OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Peoples East Berlin
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples East Berlin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:02 am

New Carloso wrote:General Michael Spalding, a cousin of the former Supreme Chancellor of Carloso George Spalding, plodded into the room where the peace talks were being held, an entourage of diplomats and lightly armed security staff following close behind. Immediately, he cocked his head towards the delegate from Kumbhalgarh, clearly displaying his distaste for the individual before him. Michael turned to face the main body of delegates, seeing now that he had grasped their attention. "Esteemed delegates, I am the representative of the government of the Federal Republic of Carloso. We would like to let you all know that we have been keeping a very close eye throughout the war though we have restrained ourselves from getting actively involved. However, since all sides have agreed to these peace talks, it is our opinion that the diplomatic skills that my Carlossian delegation possess will be extremely beneficial to the peace process. The Federal Republic will not be taking sides just yet but will rather try and succeed in achieving a compromise between both sides, namely the end of government support for racism and discrimination against the Muslim population of Lexonia. The Islamic State of Lexonia will then have reason cease their military operations against the Lexonian Armed Forces and therefore stop the bloodshed dead in its tracks."

Michael took his seat to the right of the Hecovian delegate in an attempt to get as far away from the representative of Kumbhalgarh as physically possible without leaving the table. Behind him, two members of Forcat MID moved into their standing positions, brandishing their HK416 assault rifles as if they were about to leap into action. "I trust all of us here desire a peaceful end to this war, no?"

"Yes, of course...uh. It's a little.. weird in he- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Smith shouts, noticing his female soldier pleasuring herself. He signals the three other soldiers to push her out the room.
Last edited by Peoples East Berlin on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heco
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:02 am

New Carloso wrote:General Michael Spalding, a cousin of the former Supreme Chancellor of Carloso George Spalding, plodded into the room where the peace talks were being held, an entourage of diplomats and lightly armed security staff following close behind. Immediately, he cocked his head towards the delegate from Kumbhalgarh, clearly displaying his distaste for the individual before him. Michael turned to face the main body of delegates, seeing now that he had grasped their attention. "Esteemed delegates, I am the representative of the government of the Federal Republic of Carloso. We would like to let you all know that we have been keeping a very close eye throughout the war though we have restrained ourselves from getting actively involved. However, since all sides have agreed to these peace talks, it is our opinion that the diplomatic skills that my Carlossian delegation possess will be extremely beneficial to the peace process. The Federal Republic will not be taking sides just yet but will rather try and succeed in achieving a compromise between both sides, namely the end of government support for racism and discrimination against the Muslim population of Lexonia. The Islamic State of Lexonia will then have reason cease their military operations against the Lexonian Armed Forces and therefore stop the bloodshed dead in its tracks."

Michael took his seat to the right of the Hecovian delegate in an attempt to get as far away from the representative of Kumbhalgarh as physically possible without leaving the table. Behind him, two members of Forcat MID moved into their standing positions, brandishing their HK416 assault rifles as if they were about to leap into action. "I trust all of us here desire a peaceful end to this war, no?"

The Hecovian Commander returns with a satisfied look on his face.
He tells the Petty officer to move.
The petty officer stands up and Brandishes his Hecovain made XM-8.
The Sailor beside him stares at him.
The Empire is strong and brave
Defcons 1=Nuclear war 2=war 3=High Alert 4=Observation 5= Peace time maintain standing military at all times 6=Evacuate Heco operation destroy in effect
CURRENT DEFCON=3
Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNMMt0V290
Military anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
Wars won: 10 Wars lost:1
Peace treaty:4
Do not use any 3rd party sites.

Heco
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:03 am

Peoples East Berlin wrote:

"Yes, of course...uh. It's a little.. weird in he- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Smith shouts, noticing his female soldier pleasuring herself. He signals the three other soldiers to push her out the room.

The petty officer goes and follows them.
A new guard takes his place.
Last edited by Heco on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Defcons 1=Nuclear war 2=war 3=High Alert 4=Observation 5= Peace time maintain standing military at all times 6=Evacuate Heco operation destroy in effect
CURRENT DEFCON=3

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:04 am

Howziter smilws!
"Hahaha,times up gentlemen!Make a decision!"

The secretary and women get out immediately,still half naked.They hurry outside as another group of busty womenenter and sit behind Howziter.
"Say yes,you enjoy,say No,then I ll be happy to bomb your state ISL."

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Islamic State of Lexonia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic State of Lexonia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:04 am

Heco wrote:

The petty officer goes and follows them.
A new guard takes his place.

She's already mine >:)

Peoples East Berlin wrote:"We will only release your men if we are given compensation!" Smith shouts. Behind him one of his female soldiers, slowly unzips her pants without anyone notices and begins...uh...having fun.

The Lieutenant makes a loud "HMNGGGGGG" sound before running at the Female soldier.

He leads her into the second private room.
The Lieutenant leaves a Officer in charge.
The Officer says "Ok... LETS GET BACK TO THE MEETING!"

Islamic State of Lexonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic State of Lexonia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:05 am

Bendicion wrote:Howziter smilws!

The secretary and women get out immediately,still half naked.They hurry outside as another group of busty womenenter and sit behind Howziter.

The Officer replies "Yes!!!"

Peoples East Berlin
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples East Berlin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:05 am

"God, some soldiers... Oh,right! Back to the meeting, heh heh!" Smith says awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "So, Spadling, how do you intend to let us have peace?"

Heco
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:06 am

The Commander stands up as a Hecovian Captain walks in (Colonel)
"Commander I'll take your place you seem distracted."
"Thank you sir!" The commander salutes.
He runs out in search of more females.
The petty officer is also enjoying himself with Smith's female guard.
CURRENT DEFCON=3

Islamic State of Lexonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic State of Lexonia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:07 am

PRIVATE ROOM 1

The Chief is nailing Bendiconian women and Secretary

PRIVATE ROOM 2

The Lieutenant is nailing 1 Bendiconian guard

Heco
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:08 am

Islamic State of Lexonia wrote:

The Officer replies "Yes!!!"

The Captain says "Well then this war is over. I'll pull back all my troops and head home in 2 days. The Men will get some vacation time.
Bill the tax payers.
He dismisses his guards and runs off somewhere.
CURRENT DEFCON=3

Peoples East Berlin
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples East Berlin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:08 am

Heco wrote:

The Commander stands up as a Hecovian Captain walks in (Colonel)

"What the hell is even going on here?" Smith shouts, having enough. "Listen, we need to come to a result!"

Heco
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:09 am

Islamic State of Lexonia wrote:PRIVATE ROOM 1

The Chief is nailing Bendiconian women and Secretary

PRIVATE ROOM 2

The Lieutenant is nailing 1 Bendiconian guard

Private ROOM 3
The Hecovian Commander has found a women

Private Room 4
The Petty officer is getting it on with Smiths female soldier.
CURRENT DEFCON=3

Islamic State of Lexonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic State of Lexonia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:09 am

The Officer accepts the peace.
He signals for the group of women to follow him into another private room.
As soon as he leaves, Warlord Muhadeen enters and sits down.
He is also happy to accept the peace.

PRIVATE ROOM 5

Officer is nailing a group of Bendiconian women.
Last edited by Islamic State of Lexonia on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heco
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:10 am

Heco wrote:The Commander stands up as a Hecovian Captain walks in (Colonel)

"What the hell is even going on here?" Smith shouts, having enough. "Listen, we need to come to a result!"

The one reaming guard who is staying faithful to his wife says "Well sir everyone got horny so war ended."
CURRENT DEFCON=3

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:11 am

Ooc:Bendian,not Bendicionian

Ic:"Well then case solved,I will be happy to lend these 4 other horny women to your care Chief!"

Howziter gts out of the negotiating table and walks away,while the new 4 men start stripping for the Chief,not the other delegates.

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Peoples East Berlin
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples East Berlin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:12 am

PRIVATE ROOM 5

"Finally, we're getting somewhere!" Smith says happily. Now that we have "come" to a conclusion, I think I should join in the fun." Smith says, running into Private Room 4 to get it on with his own female guard.

Heco
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:12 am

PRIVATE ROOM 5

The Hecovian Commodore comes in and sits down.
He Also is happy accept peace.
He signals for a girl and walks off with her.
CURRENT DEFCON=3

Heco
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:13 am

PRIVATE ROOM 5

"Finally, we're getting somewhere!" Smith says happily. Now that we have "come" to a conclusion, I think I should join in the fun." Smith says, running into Private Room 4 to get it on with his own female guard.

"aGHHHHH" Scream them both.
"Hey man get out I'm busy!" Says the petty officer

Meanwhile the Entire Hecovian force is now in the city going into bars and clubs.
About 10,000 Hecovian military personnel are now being happy.
The Total bill so far is: 2,456,000 Hecons.
Last edited by Heco on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
CURRENT DEFCON=3

Peoples East Berlin
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples East Berlin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:13 am

As Smith runs into Private Room 4, he shouts " I ACCEPT THE PEACE!"

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:14 am

General Spalding shook his head in disgust over the noises coming from the rooms directly opposite the table. "Am, excuse me people but have I walked into peace talks or a brothel? I can't really tell the difference. If we want peace could everyone just sit down and act seriously for once. For god's sake, I didn't go through 4 years of war college to be thrown into a bloody sex pit."
Last edited by New Carloso on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Islamic State of Lexonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic State of Lexonia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:14 am

PRIVATE ROOM 1

A total of 7 Bendian women and 1 Bendian secretary are pleasuring the Chief

PRIVATE ROOM 2

The Lieutenant is nailing 1 Bendian guard

PRIVATE ROOM 6

Officer is nailing a group of 4 Bendian women.

The Warlord says "The ISL have accepted peace, what about you lot?"
Last edited by Islamic State of Lexonia on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Heco
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:15 am

Islamic State of Lexonia wrote:PRIVATE ROOM 1

A total of 6 Bendian women and 1 Bendian secretary are pleasuring the Chief

PRIVATE ROOM 2

The Lieutenant is nailing 1 Bendian guard

PRIVATE ROOM 6

Officer is nailing a group of 4 Bendian women.

The Warlord says "The ISL have accepted peace, what about you lot?"

Private rooms across the city:
many Hecovian troops are enjoying themselves male and female.
CURRENT DEFCON=3

Peoples East Berlin
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Peoples East Berlin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:16 am

New Carloso wrote:General Spalding shook his head in disgust over the noises coming from the rooms directly opposite the table. "Am,, excuse me people but have I walked into peace talks or a brothel? I can't really tell the difference. If we want peace could everyone just sit down and act seriously for once. For god's sake, I didn't go through 4 years of war college to be thrown into a bloody sex pit."

Hearing him, Smith runs back out only wearing underpants and smoking a cigar. His underpants are a wrapped up East Berlin Flag. "Right, sorry."

Islamic State of Lexonia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic State of Lexonia » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:16 am

New Carloso wrote:General Spalding shook his head in disgust over the noises coming from the rooms directly opposite the table. "Am,, excuse me people but have I walked into peace talks or a brothel? I can't really tell the difference. If we want peace could everyone just sit down and act seriously for once. For god's sake, I didn't go through 4 years of war college to be thrown into a bloody sex pit."

The Chief shouts "THE WARLORD IS IN CHARGE ALRIGHT???"
He gets back to his women.
Last edited by Islamic State of Lexonia on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Novaya Equestria
Senator

Founded: May 01, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Novaya Equestria » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:18 am

The Imperial Military State of Novaya Equestria provided brigade-strength military forces to fight the extremists. The military forces were in the form of five brigades from the Overseas Security and Military Colleges branch, the newest Novaya Equestrian Armed Forces service branch created last year and four months ago.

Novaya Equestrian Expeditionary Force to Lexonia
5 brigade-strength combat- and security-oriented task forces
*3 battalion-sized elements per brigade
**900 special operations infantry forces
**Light armored vehicle companies
**Tank platoons
**Helicopter squadrons
**CBRN platoons
**Combat engineer platoons
**Nuclear weapon specialist squads
**Additional combat specialist and support personnel

OOC: Guys, the nuclear weapon specialist squads are trained for searching and dismantling nuclear weapons in accordance with the CBRN platoons. Also, each brigade has 900 special ops infantry forces, a light armored vehicle company, tank platoon, helicopter squadron, CBRN platoon, combat engineer platoon, and a nuclear weapon specialist squad including combat specialist and support personnel.
READ BELOW!

I RP as Novaya, a Human militaristic nation (cuz anime) and an archipelagic country. I also RP as the Novayan Stellar Commonwealth, a FanFT/FanFFT nation.
Please refer to me/my nation as Novaya in both IC and OOC, NOT Novaya Equestria.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents