NATION

PASSWORD

Carabanian Civil War! (IC,RP, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Carabana
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Carabanian Civil War! (IC,RP, Open)

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:28 am

A dangerous civil war has started in Carabana, and will threaten to destroy the country! On the early hours of the morning yesterday, the Carabanian Rebels Army launched multiple attacks on government buildings all across the country, killing many people in the process. Fortunately, order was quickly restored to most of the country's urban areas, but the rebels have taken control of the northern capital city, Nueva Saldeana (New Saldeana).
Territory in red: Rebel Territory
Territory in blue: Carabanian Territory

Carabana's Royal Council has organized a meeting to determine what will be the best course of action, and will accept help from foreign nations.
Which side do you support on this civil war? The Constitutional Monarchy Of Carabana, or the Separatist State Of New Carabana?
Last edited by Carabana on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carabanian Revolution: DPRC Victory
1st Carabanian Civil War: DPRC Victory
2nd Carabanian Civil War: CPRR Victory
Abandoned City Full Of Outcasts: Troops withdrawn from the Arnesby Republic
Tucana Islands Dispute: Victory

Information on the forums about Carabana may be outdated or incorrect, for accurate information about our nation, please consult our Official Factbook

Decorai
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

wait a minute

Postby Decorai » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:32 am

OCC: if they control your capitol that means your old government is damned to the history books right?

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:46 am

Decorai wrote:OCC: if they control your capitol that means your old government is damned to the history books right?

OOC: Carabana has like three areas which have their own capital, sort of like the USA, and Nueva Saldeana is the capital of one of the three areas.
And I suppose that the state that Nueva Saldeana belongs to is technically no longer part of Carabana, since the rebels have control of it now.
Last edited by Carabana on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Information on the forums about Carabana may be outdated or incorrect, for accurate information about our nation, please consult our Official Factbook

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

we support the old order!

Postby Decorai » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:56 am

"we announce that we the senate and emperor of Decorai support the constitutional monarchy in this civil war be aware as to the extent of this help as we have army's to spare e are sending 20.000 new era legionaries with a updated equipment usage and we shall give subsides of equipment to the Carabanin army"

Imperial declaration of support

the crowd in the rebels probably :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:04 am

The Union of Bendicion supports Carabanian Government!

The Union Legislature House met in the Legislature Hall to discuss about intervening in the civil war.The main commitee to pledeg support was the Archzuckzky Party while the opposition was the Handenburg Party.The opening inteoductions and message and debates regarding the civil war was intense that most congresspersons had a hard time in making their choice.

The voting commenced and 61 congressmen voted support against 38 against and 60 abstaining.The congess passed the propsal to the President's office which was succesfully sogned for.

The propsal went back to the Legislature and the voting started for the amount of troops and what specific goal was to be decided.And..

The units to be sent are:
2nd Infantry Division(10,000)
+8,000 aides
71st Airborne Division(5,500)
+1,200 aides/personnel
21st Marine Battalion(350)
+700 aides/personnel
12th Armor Division(5,500 + 120 tanks)
7th Navy Fleet(24 ships+12,000 sailors/personnel)

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:15 am

IC: The Constitutional Monarchy Of Carabana thanks all nations supporting the true government, and will make sure that those nations will be compensated for their help. With their help, the rebel Separatist State Of New Carabana will not be able to have control over the people they've captured much longer.

Signed, The Head Of The Royal Council Of Carabana.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:31 am

The 7th Fleet starts off with the soldiers of 2nd and 71st while a trabsport fleet holds the Armor troops and tanks.The troops are expected to land at around 8 hours depending on good weather.

The troop battleplan will be:

1.Bendian 7th Fleet will fire salvos into Rebel infested coasts,in 3 beaches codenamed:Calypso(North Beachead),Perseus(Centre beachead),Zeus(Eastern Beachead).Each beachead will have 2500 troops with exception to Zeus,which will have 3500,and 40 tanks per beachead.

2.Bendian troops will finally attack,2 minutes after salvos end,with LCVs and tank boats.Beginning offensive at around 5 minutes after initial salvos end.

3.Airborne troops land behind enemy lines to cut reinforcements and enemy supply routes.Guard bridges and finally secure vantage points.Each beachead gets 250 Airborne troops

4.Beachead troops must advance and secure beachead within 2-4 hours.Eventual capture to be reinforced by supply personnel arriving.

5.Beachead must be secured,while Airborne troops are finally reachead by supply trucks.

6.The beacheads must protect their positions until further forces arrive to relieve.

As of now we ask the Carabanian government to attack the rebel forces and advance towards our lines then we will mount an offensive against other rebel outposts.

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:48 am

A surprise attack was launched on the capital of the southern state, Rivera, and the rebels have taken three out of the six council members hostage!
Carabanian Forces will proceed with the plan organized by Bendicion, but the bulk of our Navy at the Lago Islands will be making their way towards Rivera to take back the city and hopefully release the council members from wherever they are being held. We will also establish a blockade on Rivera and Nueva Saldeana and keep the rebels from receiving any supplies.
The situation as of now in Carabana.
Red marks the Rebel Territory, while Blue marks the Carabanian Territory.
Last edited by Carabana on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:57 am

Ooc:Eould it be ok if u put in the map city names?

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:06 am

Bendicion wrote:Ooc:Eould it be ok if u put in the map city names?

OOC: Sure, i'll go ahead and add them in

Kenzinia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kenzinia » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:11 am

INTERNATIONAL TELEGRAM
TO : Monarch of Carabana

Greetings, your Majesty.

The Federation of Kenzinia hereby CONDEMNS the Separatists for their actions, and would like to express our support to assist the Constitutional Monarchy of Carabana.

The National Congress of Kenzinia had gave us a green light to begin sending our 'peacekeeping' forces to Carabanian territory. We will be sending 2,000 airborne troops, 200 medics plus their equipment, and 60 'Hunter' assault jeeps to aid the Carabanian forces fight the Separatists. They will arrive in 3 hours' time in the central territories of Carabana.

We will continue to monitor the situation in the battlefields closely, and send in our Navy and Marine troops if needed.

May Allah be on your side.

Sincerely,
Kenzie S.R
Pro:
Nationalism, Patriotism, Nazism, Palestine, Indonesia, Hitler, Islam
Anti:
Israel, USA, Judaism, Israel, LGBT Rights, Abortion Rights, Israel

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.79
Indonesian! 13! Male! Muslim!

Member of the F.W.O!

I'm interested in WW2 RPs! TG me if you plan to make one!

Heco
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 am

We will be sending the Cedorian Aid force to help you.
Now Renamed the Carabanian Aid force.
They will be resupplied the dead replaced.
They are just returning from a war so they are experienced.
The Empire is strong and brave
Defcons 1=Nuclear war 2=war 3=High Alert 4=Observation 5= Peace time maintain standing military at all times 6=Evacuate Heco operation destroy in effect
CURRENT DEFCON=3
Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNMMt0V290
Military anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
Wars won: 10 Wars lost:1
Peace treaty:4
Do not use any 3rd party sites.

Nivok Baves
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:52 am

The Commonwealth of Nivokians Babes will abstain from fighting but we will form a peacekeeping force to protect civilians and refugee camps will be set up for those who have fled the fighting.

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:57 am

With the reinforcements from other allied nations, our army has been able to surround the rebel controlled areas, and will make sure that nothing gets in or out. Meanwhile, we will be sending a few snipers into Rivera and locate the council members that are being held hostage, and bring them back to the capital city of Carabana to plan the next course of action. We will also be helping Nivok Baves by evacuating as many civillians as we can, and keep them out of the conflict by any means necessary.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:02 am

Bendicion's fleet will now start bombing the Nuevo Saldeana if Carabanian troops will message that they are ready.As of now,the ships are stationed in the 3 different beaches.Bendian troops are already fixing their weapons and ready to be transferred to LCVa while Airborne troops are now being readied to transport planes in the Aircraft Carrier McBerk

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Nivok Baves
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivok Baves » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:06 am

The first refugee camp has been set up on the Lagos islands. A metal ringed fence surrounds the area and tents occupy it. Armed guards patrol the perimeter and ships are sent to collect and refugees.

Heco
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:14 am

The Force is en route.
They will arrive in 3 days.
The Empire is strong and brave
Defcons 1=Nuclear war 2=war 3=High Alert 4=Observation 5= Peace time maintain standing military at all times 6=Evacuate Heco operation destroy in effect
CURRENT DEFCON=3
Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNMMt0V290
Military anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
Wars won: 10 Wars lost:1
Peace treaty:4
Do not use any 3rd party sites.

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:19 am

Bendicion wrote:Bendicion's fleet will now start bombing the Nuevo Saldeana if Carabanian troops will message that they are ready.As of now,the ships are stationed in the 3 different beaches.Bendian troops are already fixing their weapons and ready to be transferred to LCVa while Airborne troops are now being readied to transport planes in the Aircraft Carrier McBerk

TELEGRAM, CARABANIAN TROOP LIEUTENANT:
We are ready, and the following coordinates are where the rebels are hiding out in Nuevo Saldeana: 46°8′34″N 122°57′20″W
Bombing should be used sparingly, as they are hiding out in a densely populated area, however we are evacuating civillians and there should be minimal innocent casualties.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:29 am

As it is a densely populated area,the Naval Admiral orders the ships in the beacheads to halt supposed salvos.
"We must let the Carabanian government evacuate the civilians first then we resume operations,all ships are ordered to step down their ammos and troops to return to quarters"

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:37 am

Bendicion wrote:As it is a densely populated area,the Naval Admiral orders the ships in the beacheads to halt supposed salvos.
"We must let the Carabanian government evacuate the civilians first then we resume operations,all ships are ordered to step down their ammos and troops to return to quarters"

Evacuation is complete, and any remaining civillians by now have taken shelter in a nearby underground parking lot that is strong enough to withstand debris and bombing.

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:47 am

"Sir,Cardulan Forces just messaged,all civilians have been evacuated,cleared to fire salvos.".
"Very well,message the other navy Admirals that were cleared to fire at rebel enroachments and positions."

The Bendian ships then commenced firing and within minutes,the coasts of Rebel Carabania were smoking due to the explosion of numerius salvos.The Bendian navy then communicated Carabanian forces to start executing their own plans while they've got them preoccupied.

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:22 am

The Carabanian Forces are quickly advancing into Nueva Saldeana, and the rebels are outnumbered. A few hours to go and order can be established in the northern capital of Carabana, and hopefully this will be the end of the rebels in this area. Rivera is completely under our control, as our snipers quickly took down the rebels and retrieved the council members. However, we have detected some aircraft entering Carabanian aerospace, and they aren't part of our allies.
They are headed to Calia Aires, the capital of Carabana, we are preparing our anti-aircraft missiles to intercept the aircraft.

Decorai
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

who is sending those planes?

Postby Decorai » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:58 pm

OCC: any american nations in this thread because mine is the entire Italian peninsula!

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:04 pm

Decorai wrote:OCC: any american nations in this thread because mine is the entire Italian peninsula!

OCC:what do you mean by american nations?

Carabana
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Carabana » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:12 pm

TELEGRAM, TO ROYAL COUNCIL HEADQUARTERS IN RIVERA, FROM CARABANIAN ROYAL FORCES:

The military aircraft have been intercepted, and have been brought down before entering the Capital Aerospace. We have increased the security on the borders of the capital, and currently the rebels have no more territory in Carabana except for a small island in the North Carabana Sea. Our forces have prepared to launch an assault on their last stronghold and take down the Separatist State Of New Carabana once and for all.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents