NATION

PASSWORD

Declaration of War Against Chetssaland (Classified)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Daehanjeiguk
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Re: Declaration of War Against Chetssaland (Classified)

Postby Daehanjeiguk » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 am

Chetssaland wrote:Just wow. Al Quidah, this is the saddest RPing I have seen in my life :palm: .

To be honest, you could just as easily say "IGNORE" and walk away like nothing ever happened.
IFL
BoF23 |DBC5
WC46(2nd)/52,53(R4)/42,44,49(R8)/39,43,45,47(R16)/40,41,50,51(G)
Host - OFC|CoH31|BoF28|WC41|CoH37 (as Allemenschen)|DBC12
RPs
Active: Reopening Old Wounds
Inactive: n/a/

Inventor of tl;dr

Chetssaland
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Daehanjeiguk wrote:
Chetssaland wrote:Just wow. Al Quidah, this is the saddest RPing I have seen in my life :palm: .

To be honest, you could just as easily say "IGNORE" and walk away like nothing ever happened.

Yeah I know I can ignore him. I just didn't want to cause I was bored. And yeah I know thats what he wants me to do.

Zaku212
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaku212 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:07 pm

OOC: ok,ok lets start this again, delete thread, start again with our serious faces on,
Al can rethink the numbers in his attack to make it more plausible
Please try to take it seriously,i wanna see how more experienced people wage war through words
This will be an educational experience :D
Prime leader:Ivan Isaacs, Overseer of The Parliment
Main Industries:Beef, Information technology, Book Publishing
Military units:The steel Legion: mobilized infantry, The Death korps.
Equipment list(so far)

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:46 am

I hate to ruin the party but how the hell does Al-Quida have a millitary force as large as 23 million, with so many millitary equipments and yet his defense budget is ZERO according to the NS tracker http://nstracker.jfsoftware.com/index.p ... =Al+Quidah
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Revolvisia
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolvisia » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:48 am

Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:I hate to ruin the party but how the hell does Al-Quida have a millitary force as large as 23 million, with so many millitary equipments and yet his defense budget is ZERO according to the NS tracker http://nstracker.jfsoftware.com/index.p ... =Al+Quidah

I'm sure someone said something about that before. It was all sorts of "Someone supplies him with troops and missiles and blah, blah blah..."

For free. Because apparently no-one minds if their economy collapses in on itself anymore.
Last edited by Revolvisia on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current Events
None

Military Status
Full Scale War War Prepared For War [ Present ] Dissolved

Serbian_Soviet_Union
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Serbian_Soviet_Union » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:57 am

Revolvisia wrote:
Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:I hate to ruin the party but how the hell does Al-Quida have a millitary force as large as 23 million, with so many millitary equipments and yet his defense budget is ZERO according to the NS tracker http://nstracker.jfsoftware.com/index.p ... =Al+Quidah

I'm sure someone said something about that before. It was all sorts of "Someone supplies him with troops and missiles and blah, blah blah..."

For free. Because apparently no-one minds if their economy collapses in on itself anymore.

OOC: What nation would provide another nation of 23,000,000 million troops?? Lot's of carrier and transport aircrafts, fighter jets, tanks, quantity of weapons and all of the above in quantities of 10s and 20s of thousands?? That would cost the nation providing all that upto hundreds of billions or even upto a few trillion USD. The only force Al-Quida may have according to his law and order budget could be a paramilitary force, transformation of the police force into a paramilitary force with light military experience and nothing else unless proven otherwise by his nations GDP and it's budget allocated to the defense budget.

IC: The Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union dismisses the issue as pure propaganda unless proven otherwise.
Last edited by Serbian_Soviet_Union on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zastava Arms Inc Cheap Military Hardware: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6443
Zastava Energy Inc & Zastava Oil Corporation: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7806
Full member of: AMNAT, CIN, SCUTUM, CA, VA, PSUS
Observer Member of: GIA, EA, CI

Defcon: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) State of War/State of Emergency || Preparation for a possible war
Military size 5% Active || 2.5% Reserves
Government Type: Capitalist, Conservative, Right Wing, Democratic
FSSU Nations Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9558
Serbian Broadcasting News: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9733
Baxtell Heavy Engineering Droid Works

Revolvisia
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolvisia » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:20 am

Serbian_Soviet_Union wrote:
Revolvisia wrote:

OOC: What nation would provide another nation of 23,000,000 million troops?? Lot's of carrier and transport aircrafts, fighter jets, tanks, quantity of weapons and all of the above in quantities of 10s and 20s of thousands?? That would cost the nation providing all that upto hundreds of billions or even upto a few trillion USD. The only force Al-Quida may have according to his law and order budget could be a paramilitary force, transformation of the police force into a paramilitary force with light military experience and nothing else unless proven otherwise by his nations GDP and it's budget allocated to the defense budget.

IC: The Federation of the Serbian Soviet Union dismisses the issue as pure propaganda unless proven otherwise.

I do believe that it is because the Al-Quidans provide free oil for the other country.

I'm unsure however. I'm neutral in this conflict, though I'm never going to trust a nation beginning with Al- ever again.
Current Events
None

Military Status
Full Scale War War Prepared For War [ Present ] Dissolved

Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Valipac » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:07 am

OOC: I would like to quote myself in a different thread that pertains here.
the fact that a NationStates economic calculator might say that you spend 0 dollars on Defense should not be taken seriously. Economic calculators should be used as a guideline for determining national GDP, and from there you can determine your own budget based on what tax rate you RP with and how much of that is devoted to the military. Things such as the calculator draw only from answered issues, and they allow for completely unrealistic budgets such as a 100% tax rate, 80% to Defense. Even if the calculator shows that there is a 0% budget, it should be assumed that one would RP with a military budget, thus allowing them to have a military.

Economic calculators are not the end all be all. If Al Quidah is godmodding in other ways, fine. But him having a military is not godmodding.

And seriously, if he godmods as much as people in this thread complain about, why don't you just put him on your foe list and ignore his posts?
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:48 am

To:The President of Al-Quidah

Sorgan will deploy:
5,000 troops for your defense
5 Hell Birds
10 tanks
do with them what you please
Last edited by Sorgan on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents