NATION

PASSWORD

Declaration of War Against Chetssaland (Classified)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tanaara
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2005
Ex-Nation

Re: Declaration of War Against Chetssaland (Classified)

Postby Tanaara » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:20 pm

This is purely an OOC comment:

To the really rather new ( and supremely foolish ) nation of Al Quidah - Nations that colonize the moon, have the technology to do so. I don't know of any nation with the technology to stuff twenty million people aboard four hundred aircraft - and we have seen nations turn out some pretty sizeable planes.

Second off - while painting the first plane to look like a plane of a specific nation might seem a bright idea, one might well do better to have it squaking IFF, particularly as airspaces over and arround govermental complexes tend to be restricted and defended. Wouldn't want to be shot down well before you got there.

and might I make another serious comment - you plane will never make the Parliment buildings - the nuclear fire ball would wipe you out of the sky.

And just another comment. Your build up of troops along the border of the nation you intend to attack, will take time and will definitely be noticed. Particularly if you don't share a border with said nation - the nation(s) you have to cross to get to said border will object, most likely by attacking said troops as the planes carrying them come into land

Your proposal to walk them into the nation once ( IF really ) they have managed to survive being crammed into such ... Ahnd sorry but you don't have the moneys to spend on so many airplanes, or nukes - I think thats been pointed out to you elsewhere.

And if they share a border with you? It's still going to get noticed, I promise you that.

The nation of the end of this surprize attack, I suggest you resort to the tried and true Ignore Cannon, or ask someone for some Rock Roll bombs, they too have proven highly effective and inexpensive.
The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world. -Lynn M. Osband

"We're not so blase, not so willing to accept that we're safe and we can let someone do our security for us. We're not going to sit there and wait for somebody else to do it because if you wait, it might be too late." Jennifer Allen re: Northwest Airlines Flight 253 - quoted for the Win!

Al Quidah
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:21 pm

Why don't you reduce the numbers, e.g by sending elites in,with plain-clothes soldiers sneaking into the country on buses and such[/quote]

Good idea
Soliders: 24,532,300
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)
-------------------------------------
Leader of NaTO (New Associated Torture Organization

Metallic Slumber
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Metallic Slumber » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Augmark wrote:200,000 Corporate Security Forces deploy to Al-Quidah over the course of 60 hours. They are deployed to the nation via cargo transports and naval ships, which take longer. Vehicles are also packed into cargo craft and dropped over the nation, equiped with munitions. 2 Military satelites are also placed under Al-Quidah command, with Augmarkan guidance. They would be valuable in tracking incoming foreign units. Trainers also enter the nation.

OOC:We are assuming you are an ally of Al Quidah? And you already know about the attack?
Last edited by Metallic Slumber on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Defcon: 4
Read the spoiler if ya wanna know my military equipment.
Embassies in MS: Barnetsville
Embassies in other Countries: Barnetsville
Military equipment in Metallic Slumber:

E-44 Fighter plane, can be mass produced. And is a cheaper equivalent of the F-16 at 30 million a piece in MS money.
E-67 Fighter Plane. The superior plane to the E-44. At 167 mill a piece in MS money.
Z-6 Bomber Plane. Can be slightly mass produced at 45 mill MS money. Better than the B-52 Stratofortress, but not as good as the B-2 Spirit.
M4 Carbine is the widely used weapon for “normal” infantry.
MP5-N and variants for Special ops mostly.
M1-A2 Tanks and M1 Tanks and LAC’s.
Weapons to advance when they advance higher in real life except for the planes. And these are just the ones mostly used.

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Tanaara wrote:This is purely an OOC comment:

To the really rather new ( and supremely foolish ) nation of Al Quidah - Nations that colonize the moon, have the technology to do so. I don't know of any nation with the technology to stuff twenty million people aboard four hundred aircraft - and we have seen nations turn out some pretty sizeable planes.

Second off - while painting the first plane to look like a plane of a specific nation might seem a bright idea, one might well do better to have it squaking IFF, particularly as airspaces over and arround govermental complexes tend to be restricted and defended. Wouldn't want to be shot down well before you got there.

and might I make another serious comment - you plane will never make the Parliment buildings - the nuclear fire ball would wipe you out of the sky.

And just another comment. Your build up of troops along the border of the nation you intend to attack, will take time and will definitely be noticed. Particularly if you don't share a border with said nation - the nation(s) you have to cross to get to said border will object, most likely by attacking said troops as the planes carrying them come into land

Your proposal to walk them into the nation once ( IF really ) they have managed to survive being crammed into such ... Ahnd sorry but you don't have the moneys to spend on so many airplanes, or nukes - I think thats been pointed out to you elsewhere.

And if they share a border with you? It's still going to get noticed, I promise you that.

The nation of the end of this surprize attack, I suggest you resort to the tried and true Ignore Cannon, or ask someone for some Rock Roll bombs, they too have proven highly effective and inexpensive.

We are able to have nucks, Augmark supplied us with 27 25mt nuclear weapons.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3257&start=50

The bomb will be droped within seconds of hitting the building, so it will allow us enough time to hit the buildign besides even if we dont, the bomb will ruin it, and the whole city with it.
Nuclear Weapons:27 (Supported By other nations)121 Mig-21bis fighter-bomer planes (Supported by other nations)

Augmark
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Augmark » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:27 pm

Metallic Slumber wrote:
Augmark wrote:200,000 Corporate Security Forces deploy to Al-Quidah over the course of 60 hours. They are deployed to the nation via cargo transports and naval ships, which take longer. Vehicles are also packed into cargo craft and dropped over the nation, equiped with munitions. 2 Military satelites are also placed under Al-Quidah command, with Augmarkan guidance. They would be valuable in tracking incoming foreign units. Trainers also enter the nation.

OOC:We are assuming you are an ally of Al Quidah? And you already know about the attack?

Not about the suprise attack he planned per se, his nation asked that my forces be deployed for the defense of his.

Zaku212
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaku212 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:28 pm

On behalf of my region,i ask for the reason for this attack, if you cannot supply me with a sufficient answer,you will bring 7 nations down on you, choose your words wisely.
Dr.Ivan Isaacs.

OOC:of course we won't able to respond till after the attack
Prime leader:Ivan Isaacs, Overseer of The Parliment
Main Industries:Beef, Information technology, Book Publishing
Military units:The steel Legion: mobilized infantry, The Death korps.
Equipment list(so far)

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 pm

IG:

-CLASSIFIED-

The plane was now over the capital, and could see the Parliment Buildings on the horizon, we no resisitence, it was a free ride, the soldier turned the plane, towards the airport, as if the plane was landing, at about 500 feet, the solider, made a steep turn towards the Parliment Buildings, and headed straight for it. The nuclear bomb was now armed, and regardless of what happenes it is going to explode in 20 seconds, the plane, was about 10 seconds from the Parliment Buildings.

OOC: I think I wil stop post there, so i dont get accused of god-moding, but theres not much he can do, untill the next attack post.

Augmark
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Augmark » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Al Quidah wrote:IG:

-CLASSIFIED-

The plane was now over the capital, and could see the Parliment Buildings on the horizon, we no resisitence, it was a free ride, the soldier turned the plane, towards the airport, as if the plane was landing, at about 500 feet, the solider, made a steep turn towards the Parliment Buildings, and headed straight for it. The nuclear bomb was now armed, and regardless of what happenes it is going to explode in 20 seconds, the plane, was about 10 seconds from the Parliment Buildings.

OOC: I think I wil stop post there, so i dont get accused of god-moding, but theres not much he can do, untill the next attack post.

Did he post anything about his air traffic controllers needing identification?

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Augmark wrote:

-CLASSIFIED-

Did he post anything about his air traffic controllers needing identification?

Nope, he was to busy critqueing my thread.

Tanaara
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanaara » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:43 pm

According to the Eco Tracker I use Al Quidah has spends no money on it's military. I'd like to know how anything OTHER than pure God Modding comes in to this fiasco.
The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world. -Lynn M. Osband

"We're not so blase, not so willing to accept that we're safe and we can let someone do our security for us. We're not going to sit there and wait for somebody else to do it because if you wait, it might be too late." Jennifer Allen re: Northwest Airlines Flight 253 - quoted for the Win!

Metallic Slumber
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Metallic Slumber » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:47 pm

Augmark wrote:
Metallic Slumber wrote:

Not about the suprise attack he planned per se, his nation asked that my forces be deployed for the defense of his.

o ok

E-44 Fighter plane, can be mass produced. And is a cheaper equivalent of the F-16 at 30 million a piece in MS money.
E-67 Fighter Plane. The superior plane to the E-44. At 167 mill a piece in MS money.
Z-6 Bomber Plane. Can be slightly mass produced at 45 mill MS money. Better than the B-52 Stratofortress, but not as good as the B-2 Spirit.
Weapons to advance when they advance higher in real life except for the planes. And these are just the ones mostly used.

Metallic Slumber
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Metallic Slumber » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 pm

-CLASSIFIED-

that already is god-moding dumbass

Oseato
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Tanaara wrote:According to the Eco Tracker I use Al Quidah has spends no money on it's military. I'd like to know how anything OTHER than pure God Modding comes in to this fiasco.

OOC: This site confirms it as well. Not only don't you have money for nuclear weapons, you don't have the money for a military, of any kinda.

Nothing is going to come from this but god modding and poor RPing.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Tanaara wrote:According to the Eco Tracker I use Al Quidah has spends no money on it's military. I'd like to know how anything OTHER than pure God Modding comes in to this fiasco.

Id like to now, why you dont read the thread, Augmark is supplying the weapons and soliders to me.

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Metallic Slumber wrote:

-CLASSIFIED-

that already is god-moding dumbass

Your the dumbass, whats a perosn going to do, with a 1 minute frame of time, even if he figures out It was me, he cannot scramble forces that fast. He is in DECON 4 his military readiness is low.

Culmoria
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Culmoria » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:52 pm

Can I join?
In the United States, anyone could go to the White House and say: "Mr.President I don't like the way you're running America!"

You can do the same thing in the Soviet Union too; you can easily go to the Kremlin and say: "Comrade Premier I don't like the way the U.S President is running America!"

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Oseato wrote:

OOC: This site confirms it as well. Not only don't you have money for nuclear weapons, you don't have the money for a military, of any kinda.

You idiots! For the last fucking time, Augmark is supplying me with the fucking weapons and soliders!

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:54 pm

Culmoria wrote:Can I join?

On what side

Oseato
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Al Quidah wrote:
Oseato wrote:

You idiots! For the last fucking time, Augmark is supplying me with the fucking weapons and soliders!

OOC: Excuse me, you're the one who thought you could put twenty million soldiers on 400 cargo planes. You never mentioned that Augmark was supplying your troops until it was discovered that you had no military budget of your own. Technically speaking Augmark couldn't even field twenty million soldiers and airmen without using nearly all of his troops.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

Al Quidah
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Al Quidah » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:58 pm

You idiots! For the last fucking time, Augmark is supplying me with the fucking weapons and soliders![/quote]

OOC: Excuse me, you're the one who thought you could put twenty million soldiers on 400 cargo planes. You never mentioned that Augmark was supplying your troops until it was discovered that you had no military budget of your own. Technically speaking Augmark couldn't even field twenty million soldiers and airmen without using nearly all of his troops.[/quote]

Look 2 posts above i mentioned it, 2nd page mentoined i think 2 times, how many time do you need to hear it? I have a damn link on Page 2

Metallic Slumber
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Metallic Slumber » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:33 pm

OOC:it's god-moding cuz his air-traffic controllers, would be all like, "Uh wait uh...Your not authorized to be here...Uh were gonna blow you to shit now. Nice knowing you."

Culmoria
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Culmoria » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:38 pm

The most left-wing side.
In the United States, anyone could go to the White House and say: "Mr.President I don't like the way you're running America!"

You can do the same thing in the Soviet Union too; you can easily go to the Kremlin and say: "Comrade Premier I don't like the way the U.S President is running America!"

Daehanjeiguk
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Daehanjeiguk » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Al Quidah wrote:OOC: In game, I had not send a notficaiton of war, the attack will be a surprize, untill he will probably find out it was me

IC:

-CLASSIFIED-

Ok men, here is your briefing, we have an un-marked plane, waiting outside for you guys, we are currently painting the plane to look like a Chetssaland plane. You are to take the plane, and fly it into the Parliment Buildings in Chetssaland, before you hit you are to drop the nuclear bomb, while your doing this we will set up are nuclear aresenal and about 20,000,000 soliders, will be stuffed in 400 cargo planes, which will land just outside Chetssaland, the soliders will take the rest of the 5 minutes walking on foot.

2 hours later (Still Classified)

Ok gentlemen, the plane is done being painted, make us proud.

The 25 MT nuclear bomb was loaded, and ready to be dropped. The solider were in and the plane started, as it took off to 30,000 feet (normal alttitude of aircraft) headed to Chetssaland capital airport.

OOC: REMEMBER I HAVE NO IG DECLARED WAR FORMELY.

OOC: in general, "classified" stuff is labeled SIC (Secret/Special In-character). Also, launching a nuclear bomb via airplane is (1) going to incur the wrath of anyone who fears your use of it, especially since no one knows whom the target is (and yes, detecting a nuclear bomb is relatively easy, as compared to detecting its parts EDIT - although a 25MT yield is relatively low...maybe not...); (2) really retarded, because you're opening yourself up to attack when they don't have the air clearance codes to enter Chetssaland's air space, no matter what color they painted the plane; and (3) really insane if you're going to drop your army just outside a country you've nuked - unless radiation sickness is a military objective in your campaign. Nonetheless, I hope that you are ready for the consequences of launching a first-strike attack without any serious hope of a second-strike option.
Last edited by Daehanjeiguk on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IFL
BoF23 |DBC5
WC46(2nd)/52,53(R4)/42,44,49(R8)/39,43,45,47(R16)/40,41,50,51(G)
Host - OFC|CoH31|BoF28|WC41|CoH37 (as Allemenschen)|DBC12
RPs
Active: Reopening Old Wounds
Inactive: n/a/

Inventor of tl;dr

Chetssaland
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:57 am

Just wow. Al Quidah, this is the saddest RPing I have seen in my life :palm: .

Beth Gellert
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Beth Gellert » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:49 am

(OOC: Daehanjeiguk covered some of it, but I think that a lot of people here could benefit from understanding a few basic points.

First, you are all free to use off-site calculators to discern extra information about your state. You can not apply that information to anyone else's. Unless Al Quidah chooses to use a particular calculator, its data does not apply to his nation. Anyone could make a calculating tool that tells their enemies they haven't got any money. The mistakes in this thread are not all Al Quidah's.

Second, with a population greater than that of the European Union and a good economy as all the information I have to go on at the face of it, not knowing much about the state's RP history, Al Quidah could easily have a significant nuclear arsenal.

Third, Al Quidah, Chetssaland obviously isn't interested in RPing with you, so unfortunately you're probably wasting your time. However, in order to get people interested in future, you need to realise that people will reply in their own time... you say that Chetssaland was too busy critiquing your thread to post an IC (in character) reply... you can't go ahead to the next stage in the RP (role play) until he has responded IC. If he's taking too long, you need to talk to him OOC (out of character) to see when he's going to respond, or realise that he's ignoring you, and you're wasting your time.

As a few players have indicated, your plane can't get to its target until Chetssaland has replied IC to an unidentified aircraft entering his airspace. He may choose to RP his guys being fooled by it, or being lazy and not bothering to challenge it, but until he does, you shall not pass. Basically, you don't get to pick when he can respond. He could post now saying that your plane is challenged by air traffic control on the edge of his airspace, and your bit about it already reaching the capital would just be ignored.

It's stage by stage. You try to do something, he responds, then you do something according with that response. You can't go to the next stage just because he hasn't replied to the first thing.

I'm really horribly disappointed by the epic decline in standards on these new forums. There was a lot of pretty superficial gaming before, dotted amongst the proper stories and struggles, but now it's like NS has gone back to wearing nappies. Come on, guys, lift your game a bit! Develop some characters, watch some decent RPs that are more than, "Hey let's make an alliance!" "I'm in" "Your ideology disgusts me! my soldiers in your cities!" "Lol godmod!". Can't we have some fun gaming rather than just trying to stab one another to death with our massive pointy wangs? You're all free, of course, to have RPs that I'd consider terrible, if you're enjoying them, but I don't mind butting in here since it seems that this thread has failed.
So True! So Brave! A Lamb At Home; A Lion In The Chase!
Factbook
All Power to the Soviets!
Pan-Celtic Alliance Observer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents