NATION

PASSWORD

Advancing Panzers IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kenzinia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kenzinia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:25 am

Government Complex, Kenzinia City

As usual, Premier Morath Kenzsterling was sitting in front of his desk, doing some paperwork and occasionally taking a sip of his tea. And as usual, there's a knock on the door. "Come in," he said, yawning.

A tall man wearing black aviators and a black suit with a black bowtie appeared. He was holding a file between his hands. He had a serious expression on his face. It was one of the Premier's private spies.

"Ronald. I expect good news here." the Premier said, resting his arms on his desk.

"We've got intel sir." the spy said, saluting. "Here's the full report." he put the file down on the desk.

The Premier went through the documents in the file one by one. "The neutral nations have been trading arms all along?" he rubbed his chin. "This might be a threat."

"Well sir, I heard that as long as we don't do any harm to them, they'll not do any harm to us."

"What if they suddenly change their minds, decided to join the opposing alliance, and they suddenly attack us all at once?" the Premier questioned.

Ronald was silent.

"Mmmkay, what's next... Eh, have you got any intel on what the opposing nations have been doing?"

"One of our men said they've been researching newer weaponry."

"Any data on what they're researching now?" the Premier stared into Ronald's eyes.

"Not yet, sir." he said, looking away.

Morath sighed. "Alright then, thanks anyway," he took a sip of his tea. "You're dismissed. By the way, if you happen to see my assistant, tell her to come see me here alright?"

Ronald nodded and went out of the room. 5 minutes later, the Premier's assistant, Gabriel, entered the office.

"You wanted to see me sir?" she asked the Premier.

"Yes, Gabriel." he said. "Do you happen to have any spare time this evening?"

"Of course sir,"

"Great. I need you to go to the Research Bureau lab and tell the guys to speed up the secret weapon's research. We need it to be done in less than 2 months and we only have 2 weeks left."

Gabriel nodded. "No problem sir. Anything else?"

The Premier handed her his empty cup that was once filled with English breakfast tea. "Oh, can you refill this for me please?"

OOC : Sorry if I appear to be a little bit godmodding. I've put my super-spies everywhere for the cost of my military being cut to 2,9 million from 3,1 :roll:

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:30 am

Mewad has not taken part in WW1 so it was a strong nation. With a bustling economy, and 1st world infrastructure Mewar was ready to give its enemies the fight of its life. Tanks were an integral part of Mewar's army. It had mobilized 6 million soldiers, about 1/5 of its total populace to intercept any threat against the Nation
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Ruskazia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskazia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:13 am

Smolenski wrote:
The new engineers are very useful towards the creation and expansion of Smolenski's burgeoning military-industrial complex. Smolenski has many eager workers who are willing to work hard for their fellow workers, their homeland, and those who support them. In a short time, Smolenski will be able to churn out war-goods, and rebuild its military and prepare for war more efficiently

Smolesnki will start sending convoys overland with crude oil, to be refined by Ruskazia's oil refineries. Ruskazia may keep the quantity refined by the first 3 convoys for themselves, as a token of gratitude from Smolenski.

In creating a need for military thinkers and doers to build and design new weapons, many bright minds have been drawn into the fold of Smolenski's armed forces, primarily the Research and Development and Design Bureaus. One idea has come forth from these intelligent men (and a few women). They would like to present it to Ruskazia.

-----------------------------------------------

To: Ruskazia

[HARD COPY, FINAL DRAFT]

CLEARANCE: Extremely Classified, Highly Sensitive

Signed for release by: Military Intelligence Officer Rashid Golovanov

To the Offices of the Defense/War Deparment/Ministry of Ruskazia;

In creating new weapons for our nation, it seems we have neglected to fix an extremely important problem. Although many suggest that tanks and aeroplanes may be the most important future weapons of war for all nations, we believe that the infantryman, both individually and as a member of a squad, division, or army, is the most important fixture of any fighting force. The infantryman takes and holds objectives; he occupies cities, and has the power to destroy armor, bunkers, and even planes if well equipped, well trained, and well reinforced by the comrade to the left of him and the comrade to the right.

The issue we present today is the infantryman's standard weapon. As we have learned from the Great War, the School if the Bayonet, while useful in the trenches, is useless anywhere else. A rifle needs to be much more than a holder for a bayonet, or a weapon used to fire at other trenches or advancing infantry. Battles in the future may be fought in cities, in forests, in mountains, and again in trenches.

Advances in weaponry have lead us to believe that the rifle of our future may be a semi-automatic weapon, much unlike the bolt-action weapons of the Great War. While this weapon will have a much higher rate of fire than a bolt action, it will also be more expensive and harder to maintain. It will be more complicated, and therefore harder to use for a common infantryman.

So far we have tested two rifles, of which we would like to collaborate with you on. We believe that if our and your armed forces were to standardize on and use the same rifle(s), we would save a lot of time, materials, and factory floor space. Also, we could both manufacture and use the same spare parts, and we would both use the same cartridges.

This is the first rifle, the Izmailov Model 27, or the IM-27

This is a semi-automatic gas-operated rifle chambered in the 7.62×54mm(R) cartridge. It has a high rate of fire, about 25 rounds per minute (compared to the 8-10 rounds per minute of a bolt-action rifle). This is a staggering improvement, but there are more problems with the rifle then are countable. There is a reason why it has been through 26 previous models.

It jams repeatedly and consistently; the magazine sometimes falls out; the bolt gets stuck; dirt gets caught inside; its a bit too heavy, and slightly cumbersome, among other things.

It needs a lot of maintenance and cleaning, and it may be too complicated for a poorly educated and trained soldier. In our new army, we are dedicating ourselves to much better training and equipment due to our comparatively smaller numbers, so this may be less of a problem for us than it is for a much larger army like your country maintains.

It is more expensive to make than a bolt-action, but not much more so. Its worth and (projected) performance far outweigh the cost.

While we are still very much in the prototype stage, we would like you to help us make this into a workable and usable design, and to consider using this weapon for your military. The weapon is getting better and better the more time we spend on it, and with the help of your men and women, we could iron out the problems much faster than on our own.

Our second rifle, the Kudryashov Model 1938, or the K-38, picture here with Smolenskian Army Scouts

Our military has used a version of the K-38 as our standard rifle since the Great War. It is a bolt-action rifle chambered in the 7.62×54mm(R) cartridge, like the IM-27. It is extremely reliable, and very easy to use. It needs very little maintenance, and can withstand remarkable punishment from its user and the environment. We have used it for many years, and it is still our standard rifle, although if all goes well it will be replaced by the IM-27.

Please consider helping us and standardizing designs. This will help both our militaries in the long run, and will help us rebuild much faster. A finished and fixed version of the IM-27 could even help us gain an edge over our enemies.

We will be sending more designs in the future, and will keep you updated on our progress with the IM series.

It's very good to hear that our engineers are doing well and we hope they will keep their performance.
We also want to give thanks and we appreciate the generous oil gift you offer us.

To: Ministry of Smolenski

Clearance: Very Classified

I have read through the proposals and I agree that we should focus more on our infantry men, they are the backbone of our military after all.

I have also thought about researching semi-automatic weapons but my resources are a bit stretched at the moment. Once the medium tank Ruskazia's currently developing is ready, we will pour our resources on this new type of firearm. We will commence standardizing designs of our guns and all its components to match yours in stages.

We would also like to buy K-38s to replace our sort of inferior Ra-10 rifles as a short-term solution until we have new weapons. I will be keen to see more designs of the IM series. Once our first iteration of the medium tank is done, we will be sending you the designs and I would like to hear if you want to collaborate with us on this project.

I hope this is a start towards a very good relationship in the future and may our bonds stay intact in times of peace and war.

Regards,
Reznov
President of Ruskazia

Meanwhile, airfields construction across the country is still going, forts in the country are 40% complete and the first version of the new medium tank is almost ready to be unveiled. Ruskazia would also like to extend trading with Mewad for the benefit of the two countries.
Last edited by Ruskazia on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:42 am

Ruskazia wrote:
Smolenski wrote:
The new engineers are very useful towards the creation and expansion of Smolenski's burgeoning military-industrial complex. Smolenski has many eager workers who are willing to work hard for their fellow workers, their homeland, and those who support them. In a short time, Smolenski will be able to churn out war-goods, and rebuild its military and prepare for war more efficiently

Smolesnki will start sending convoys overland with crude oil, to be refined by Ruskazia's oil refineries. Ruskazia may keep the quantity refined by the first 3 convoys for themselves, as a token of gratitude from Smolenski.

In creating a need for military thinkers and doers to build and design new weapons, many bright minds have been drawn into the fold of Smolenski's armed forces, primarily the Research and Development and Design Bureaus. One idea has come forth from these intelligent men (and a few women). They would like to present it to Ruskazia.

To: Ruskazia

[HARD COPY, FINAL DRAFT]

CLEARANCE: Extremely Classified, Highly Sensitive

Signed for release by: Military Intelligence Officer Rashid Golovanov

To the Offices of the Defense/War Deparment/Ministry of Ruskazia;

In creating new weapons for our nation, it seems we have neglected to fix an extremely important problem. Although many suggest that tanks and aeroplanes may be the most important future weapons of war for all nations, we believe that the infantryman, both individually and as a member of a squad, division, or army, is the most important fixture of any fighting force. The infantryman takes and holds objectives; he occupies cities, and has the power to destroy armor, bunkers, and even planes if well equipped, well trained, and well reinforced by the comrade to the left of him and the comrade to the right.

The issue we present today is the infantryman's standard weapon. As we have learned from the Great War, the School if the Bayonet, while useful in the trenches, is useless anywhere else. A rifle needs to be much more than a holder for a bayonet, or a weapon used to fire at other trenches or advancing infantry. Battles in the future may be fought in cities, in forests, in mountains, and again in trenches.

Advances in weaponry have lead us to believe that the rifle of our future may be a semi-automatic weapon, much unlike the bolt-action weapons of the Great War. While this weapon will have a much higher rate of fire than a bolt action, it will also be more expensive and harder to maintain. It will be more complicated, and therefore harder to use for a common infantryman.

So far we have tested two rifles, of which we would like to collaborate with you on. We believe that if our and your armed forces were to standardize on and use the same rifle(s), we would save a lot of time, materials, and factory floor space. Also, we could both manufacture and use the same spare parts, and we would both use the same cartridges.

This is the first rifle, the Izmailov Model 27, or the IM-27

This is a semi-automatic gas-operated rifle chambered in the 7.62×54mm(R) cartridge. It has a high rate of fire, about 25 rounds per minute (compared to the 8-10 rounds per minute of a bolt-action rifle). This is a staggering improvement, but there are more problems with the rifle then are countable. There is a reason why it has been through 26 previous models.

It jams repeatedly and consistently; the magazine sometimes falls out; the bolt gets stuck; dirt gets caught inside; its a bit too heavy, and slightly cumbersome, among other things.

It needs a lot of maintenance and cleaning, and it may be too complicated for a poorly educated and trained soldier. In our new army, we are dedicating ourselves to much better training and equipment due to our comparatively smaller numbers, so this may be less of a problem for us than it is for a much larger army like your country maintains.

It is more expensive to make than a bolt-action, but not much more so. Its worth and (projected) performance far outweigh the cost.

While we are still very much in the prototype stage, we would like you to help us make this into a workable and usable design, and to consider using this weapon for your military. The weapon is getting better and better the more time we spend on it, and with the help of your men and women, we could iron out the problems much faster than on our own.

Our second rifle, the Kudryashov Model 1938, or the K-38, picture here with Smolenskian Army Scouts

Our military has used a version of the K-38 as our standard rifle since the Great War. It is a bolt-action rifle chambered in the 7.62×54mm(R) cartridge, like the IM-27. It is extremely reliable, and very easy to use. It needs very little maintenance, and can withstand remarkable punishment from its user and the environment. We have used it for many years, and it is still our standard rifle, although if all goes well it will be replaced by the IM-27.

Please consider helping us and standardizing designs. This will help both our militaries in the long run, and will help us rebuild much faster. A finished and fixed version of the IM-27 could even help us gain an edge over our enemies.

We will be sending more designs in the future, and will keep you updated on our progress with the IM series.

It's very good to hear that our engineers are doing well and we hope they will keep their performance.
We also want to give thanks and we appreciate the generous oil gift you offer us.

To: Ministry of Smolenski

Clearance: Very Classified

I have read through the proposals and I agree that we should focus more on our infantry men, they are the backbone of our military after all.

I have also thought about researching semi-automatic weapons but my resources are a bit stretched at the moment. Once the medium tank Ruskazia's currently developing is ready, we will pour our resources on this new type of firearm. We will commence standardizing designs of our guns and all its components to match yours in stages.

We would also like to buy K-38s to replace our sort of inferior Ra-10 rifles as a short-term solution until we have new weapons. I will be keen to see more designs of the IM series. Once our first iteration of the medium tank is done, we will be sending you the designs and I would like to hear if you want to collaborate with us on this project.

I hope this is a start towards a very good relationship in the future and may our bonds stay intact in times of peace and war.

Regards,
Reznov
President of Ruskazia

Meanwhile, airfields construction across the country is still going, forts in the country are 40% complete and the first version of the new medium tank is almost ready to be unveiled. Ruskazia would also like to extend trading with Mewad for the benefit of the two countries.

Mewad agrees.
Last edited by Kumbhalgarh on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAI MATA DI

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:02 am

Mewad agrees to this proposal.
Last edited by Kumbhalgarh on Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

JAI MATA DI

New Wondour
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Wondour » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:39 am

ooc: can someone tell me what has happened so far?
Proud Founder of the Geneva Treaty Organization
"I'm enthusiastic about helping people but, nihil novi sub sole"

I don't use NS stats

The Great Nation of Dan
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Nation of Dan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:48 am

New Wondour wrote:ooc: can someone tell me what has happened so far?

OOC: People are just setting up for the "war."
Made worst post on the IDT: +20 points
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=343502&p=25031584#p25031584

I'm also trying to become a founder of a real life nation:
gofundme.com/yx78x3u

Araluen and Eyreland
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Araluen and Eyreland » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:32 pm

The Fiefdom of Eyreland

King Duncan slammed his fist down on the table.

"Bloody Axis. Why must they always make a mess of things?"

The King and his advisors had closely monitored the unfolding situation just outside the border. They all knew what would happen if the Galtra Republic attacked them. With little military spending, Eyreland's small armed forces were no match for the growing threat to the east.

Eyreland, situated east of the Galtra Republic and Central Kenzland, found itself in serious trouble. After the Great War (which had been fought on its eastern border) and the Great Depression, the nation had mostly focused on creating government funded civilian services. Its military had seen desertion, lack of funds, and no new models since 1925. Its air corps most advanced fighter was the Gloster Gladiator, the most advanced biplane ever built. (It was still a biplane). The army's newest tank was the Char B1, alongside the Hotchkiss H35. Now with a new war looming, Eyreland realized just how outmatch it really was. They knew that they couldn't rely on their ally to the southwest, the Kingdom of Araluen, to help them or their ally north of the Patro Channel, the Kingdom of Patropolism. The only choice was to divert funds to the military, which was very risky.

"Are there any other options?" King Duncan said, anger evident in his voice. "Because if we start to build a larger military, the Galtrans and the Kenz will take that as a sign of aggression. Any other way at all?"

Lord Hampvile, the equivalent to the Secretary of Defense, spoke out. "The only way I can see sir is to make a non-aggres-" He was cut short by Duncan's sudden outburst.

"I WILL NOT MAKE A PACT WITH THE ENEMY! I WILL IN NO WAY INSTIGATE THAT I INTEND TO JOIN THOSE SCUMBAGS! Not after the last f*cking war our people were put through." He took a deep breath and plopped down in his chair. Rubbing his face, he reluctantly spoke, "I know that I already talk of them as if we are at war. But we must face the facts, gentlemen." He sat up straight and looked up at them solemnly. "War is on our doorstep." After a heavy silence, the King turned towards the national revenue papers and told no-one in particular, "Raise the military budget to 25% of the annual revenue. Start out now, and look for enlistments and new weapons. Bombs, guns, ships, tanks, planes, all of it. We need a new military. You are all dismissed."

As the lords left the room, the King gazed out the eastern window of his personal office. "I fought in the last war, and saw too much death. Now once again war is looming, and this time it will be even deadlier. I just know it."

Gloster Gladiator:

Char B1:

Hotchkiss H35:
Last edited by Araluen and Eyreland on Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Those unwilling to fight for their own freedom, or others', is undeserving of it.
Jordslag Democratic Revolution-Won
Haichaingan Civil War-Won
The Liberation of Kamidotekushi-Won
Baughistani War-Won
Defense of Berdanvia-Won
War on Jhadist Extremists-Won
Community of Free Peoples Civil War-Won
Mongolian Civil War-Won
Cedorian Crisis-Won
Community of Free Peoples Island Revolution-Won
Placean War of Independence-Ongoing
World War I-Won
World War II-Won
Yuke Civil War-Ongoing
    5= Full Scale Conflict possibility of Thermonuclear war.
    4= Major Conflict, aware of an impending massive threat
    3= Minor wars, aware of a threat
    2= Struggling relations/aware of a threat
    1= Absolute peace
Current: DEFCON 2
Full name is The United States of Araluen and Eyreland, I will use US, Araluan, and sometimes USAE for abbreviations/demonyms

The Great Nation of Dan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Nation of Dan » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 pm

At night several large packages and crates were discovered in several New Vandoosa's active armouries. The packages contain documentation of naval positions of Galtra, Ruskazia, and Kenzinia; High alltitude pictures of Galtra airbases and lower allititude pictures of Kenzinia's tank facilities. But the carts carry:
652 -Magazine Lee-Enfields "MLEs",
336 - Lee-Enfield Cavalry Carbine Mk I "LECs",
522 -United States Rifle, cal .30, Model of 1917 "American Enfields",
Modified prototype saddle magazines,
Small 2x20mm infantry scopes and elevated mounts (OOC: Think about Zf-41 ),
and the design patents for Enfield rifles.

A note is left near the front door of Sabrina's personal home.
~If you give a man a fish he is hungry again in an hour. If you teach him to catch a fish you do him a good turn.~

Some friends of yours presume this will be of satisfacotry gesture of the help you are to recieve. We shall make due our talk of repayment and other obsurities later.

-Some friends
Last edited by The Great Nation of Dan on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Made worst post on the IDT: +20 points
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=343502&p=25031584#p25031584

I'm also trying to become a founder of a real life nation:
gofundme.com/yx78x3u

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:03 pm

Spies are being sent to destroy enemies spy. New tanks, planes, and ships are being built to replace the outdated ones. Galtra are now secretly building a powerful weapon known as the atomic bomb. Galtra are calling allies to help build the powerful atomic bomb. Small walls are being built on Galtra borders packed with powerful new weapons. Galtra navy fleets are being deployed to guard the Galtra sea border incase of enemy warship. Galtra has also built many anti-aircraft turrets to shoot down planes, and bombers. Galtra would like to discuss how to build the atomic bomb with Ruskazia, Kenzland, and other allies of Galtra. Project Bomba (don't judge me with names) will be starting soon.
OOC: Pretend that Atomic bomb things didn't exist yet. And how many days is in 1 year?

Galtra are now ready for war and troops are being sent everywhere on Galtra borders. Galtra are gathering allies and are ready to go to war against the allies. Galtra will taunt the allies to attack Galtra and her allies.
Last edited by Deathguy191 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Smolenski
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Smolenski » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Deathguy191 wrote:Spies are being sent to destroy enemies spy. New tanks, planes, and ships are being built to replace the outdated ones. Galtra are now secretly building a powerful weapon known as the atomic bomb. Galtra are calling allies to help build the powerful atomic bomb. Small walls are being built on Galtra borders packed with powerful new weapons. Galtra navy fleets are being deployed to guard the Galtra sea border incase of enemy warship. Galtra has also built many anti-aircraft turrets to shoot down planes, and bombers. Galtra would like to discuss how to build the atomic bomb with Ruskazia, Kenzland, and other allies of Galtra. Project Bomba (don't judge me with names) will be starting soon.

OOC: Ummm, no. That really just isn't possible in 1938.
New Hayesalia wrote:OOC: "Mr President, a basic hostage taking is underway in a country we have no relations with at all! What do we do?"
"Simple, Jenkins. We bomb the fuck out of them."

Kenzinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kenzinia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:37 pm

OOC: Guys, for the last time, I'm Kenzland here, not Kenzinia :palm:
And Smolens, this is NS, anything is possible :p

INTERNATIONAL TELEGRAM
TO : The Galtra Republic

Greetings our allies,

We would like to express our support for Project Bomba (OOC: the name lols me). We believe this atomic bomb could determine the outcome of any upcoming conflicts and wars. Therefore, we are sending NS$ 200,000,000 cash to help you in the development of this powerful weapon.

May Allah be on our sides.

Signed,
Premier Morath Kenzsterling

Central Research Bureau Laboratory, Kenzinia City

"May I see what you guys have been developing?" Assistant Gabriel asked the leading scientist, Prof. Benjamin Hirsch. He handed her a file, the word "Classified" was written on the front cover.

"Here's the designs, madam." the professor said. "The proposed specifications are on the second page, and the sketches are on the third."

"Oh, interesting." she said. "Sadly, I'm a politician and economist, not a military-type of person. I'll show these to the Premier and I'll return it back here in 3 days. Is that fine?"

"Certainly," he said. "We will begin to start designing our first prototype as soon as the Premier confirms the designs."

Government Complex, 2 hours later

"This is magnificent." The Premier exclaimed while continuing to read the file in front of him.

"Hirsch said they will begin to start making their first prototype as soon as you confirm this design sir. I suggest you ask your generals first for changes in the design, if there are any." Gabriel said.

"Alright then, I'll gather them up in an hour." the Premier said, sitting down behind his desk and returning the file to his assistant. "Thanks very much for your assistance, assistant. You're dismissed."

Ruskazia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskazia » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:39 pm

To: Smolenski

[HARD COPY, FINAL DRAFT]

CLEARANCE: Extremely Classified, Very Highly Sensitive

Signed for release by: Ruskazia Military Intelligence Officer Vlastimil Yanovich

To: Ministry of Defense Industries of Smolenski;

We have received your letter and duly express the same feelings, that we need to improve the firearms of our soldiers. However our resources are not sufficient enough to help you at the current moment. As soon as we finish the design of a new medium tank that we would like to show in this letter, we will divert some of our resources on the tanks and planes onto this new type of firearm you proposed.

So far the tanks we're operating are very obsolete compared to the tanks of other nations. That is why we decided to develop this tank designated A-32.

A-32 during field trials

As the name suggests, it has 32mm of sloped armour at front that is more effective at stopping bullets than the traditional perpendicular armour. This is what we have learnt from the research of our previous tanks such as the BT series and the T-26. It hosts the S-10 76.2 mm (3 in) gun which is pretty effective at piercing enemy armor so far and a Model V-2-35 diesel as the engine.

A-32 is a developed version of the A-20, a pseudo light-medium tank capable of speeds up to 68km/h. However this A-32 albeit heavier at 23.7 tonnes, can get to the same speed and mobility of the A-20 after testing in field trials.
We are still developing this tank and we hope in about a month we will be able to come up with a better armored and heavier version.

Overall:
-Weight 23.7 tonnes
-Length 5.8 m
-Width 2.9 m
-Height 2.1 m
-Crew 4

Armor(including slope):
Front 70 mm effective
Side 15–22 mm effective
Rear 30 mm effective

Main armament:
76.2 mm (3.00 in) S-10 tank gun

Secondary armament:
1 × 7.62 mm (0.308 in) DT machine gun

Engine:
Model V-2-35 38.8 L V12 Diesel engine
500 hp

Power/weight:
21.1 hp/tonne

Suspension:
Christie

Operational range:
400 km

Speed:
68 km/h

We will also continue sending newer versions of the A-32 to see what you think about it and we hope to hear from you soon.

Meanwhile forts construction are at 60% completion, several airfields are completed but some are still being built, and defense weapons are being sent to strategic places. Tank research has slowed down a bit due to a new research and the government classifies it as a very top secret project with Smolenski. A new but still classified tank is being mass-produced to a number of 100 tanks.
Last edited by Ruskazia on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kenzinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kenzinia » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:07 am

In the borders between Eyreland and Central Kenzland, bunkers, pillboxes, and artillery emplacements are built:
A pillbox on top of a hill.

In the outskirts of the capital, Kenzinia City, the construction of a new airfield is finished. The airfield is intended to accommodate newer planes:
The newly built Kaestner Airfield.

New Vandoosa
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Vandoosa » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:25 am

Smolenski wrote:
Deathguy191 wrote:Spies are being sent to destroy enemies spy. New tanks, planes, and ships are being built to replace the outdated ones. Galtra are now secretly building a powerful weapon known as the atomic bomb. Galtra are calling allies to help build the powerful atomic bomb. Small walls are being built on Galtra borders packed with powerful new weapons. Galtra navy fleets are being deployed to guard the Galtra sea border incase of enemy warship. Galtra has also built many anti-aircraft turrets to shoot down planes, and bombers. Galtra would like to discuss how to build the atomic bomb with Ruskazia, Kenzland, and other allies of Galtra. Project Bomba (don't judge me with names) will be starting soon.

OOC: Ummm, no. That really just isn't possible in 1938.

OOC
WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!

No atomic weapnary was not even possible yet then

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:26 am

The army of Mewar is deplyoing soldiers to all of its borders.

JAI MATA DI

New Vandoosa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Vandoosa » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:36 am

The Great Nation of Dan wrote:At night several large packages and crates were discovered in several New Vandoosa's active armouries. The packages contain documentation of naval positions of Galtra, Ruskazia, and Kenzinia; High alltitude pictures of Galtra airbases and lower allititude pictures of Kenzinia's tank facilities. But the carts carry:
652 -Magazine Lee-Enfields "MLEs",
336 - Lee-Enfield Cavalry Carbine Mk I "LECs",
522 -United States Rifle, cal .30, Model of 1917 "American Enfields",
Modified prototype saddle magazines,
Small 2x20mm infantry scopes and elevated mounts (OOC: Think about Zf-41 ),
and the design patents for Enfield rifles.

A note is left near the front door of Sabrina's personal home.
~If you give a man a fish he is hungry again in an hour. If you teach him to catch a fish you do him a good turn.~

Some friends of yours presume this will be of satisfacotry gesture of the help you are to recieve. We shall make due our talk of repayment and other obsurities later.

-Some friends

"Well look at that." Said private Conner. "Connor don't mess with it. Just load it up." said his friend James. The two man helped many others carry the creates in by the dozens. However in a bunker the officers were worried. "Repayment? We're going to be in so much debt they will take us not the axis." An officer said. "But we need these guns." A female officer said "my troops could also really use tank shells. And new tanks. I'm just saying let's let Santa Clause bring us toys while we can still fight." Some officers argeed, she had a point. A man muttered something about women overstepping their boundaries. But luckily she out ranked him. "Get out of here you sexist."
"I will do nothing of the sort. I worked for my rank but because your a woman you got yours on day one."
"Perhaps you should read up on such things before speaking. I went to the West Base Acdemy and was top if my class."
The man continued to argue until she pulled out her degree signed by the president. It said

Elliot Mason

Accompliced getting the rank Of Major top of her class

Divison: mobile artillery

Only then did he leave.

New Vandoosa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Vandoosa » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:41 am

Araluen and Eyreland wrote:The Fiefdom of Eyreland

King Duncan slammed his fist down on the table.

"Bloody Axis. Why must they always make a mess of things?"

The King and his advisors had closely monitored the unfolding situation just outside the border. They all knew what would happen if the Galtra Republic attacked them. With little military spending, Eyreland's small armed forces were no match for the growing threat to the east.

Eyreland, situated east of the Galtra Republic and Central Kenzland, found itself in serious trouble. After the Great War (which had been fought on its eastern border) and the Great Depression, the nation had mostly focused on creating government funded civilian services. Its military had seen desertion, lack of funds, and no new models since 1925. Its air corps most advanced fighter was the Gloster Gladiator, the most advanced biplane ever built. (It was still a biplane). The army's newest tank was the Char B1, alongside the Hotchkiss H35. Now with a new war looming, Eyreland realized just how outmatch it really was. They knew that they couldn't rely on their ally to the southwest, the Kingdom of Araluen, to help them or their ally north of the Patro Channel, the Kingdom of Patropolism. The only choice was to divert funds to the military, which was very risky.

"Are there any other options?" King Duncan said, anger evident in his voice. "Because if we start to build a larger military, the Galtrans and the Kenz will take that as a sign of aggression. Any other way at all?"

Lord Hampvile, the equivalent to the Secretary of Defense, spoke out. "The only way I can see sir is to make a non-aggres-" He was cut short by Duncan's sudden outburst.

"I WILL NOT MAKE A PACT WITH THE ENEMY! I WILL IN NO WAY INSTIGATE THAT I INTEND TO JOIN THOSE SCUMBAGS! Not after the last f*cking war our people were put through." He took a deep breath and plopped down in his chair. Rubbing his face, he reluctantly spoke, "I know that I already talk of them as if we are at war. But we must face the facts, gentlemen." He sat up straight and looked up at them solemnly. "War is on our doorstep." After a heavy silence, the King turned towards the national revenue papers and told no-one in particular, "Raise the military budget to 25% of the annual revenue. Start out now, and look for enlistments and new weapons. Bombs, guns, ships, tanks, planes, all of it. We need a new military. You are all dismissed."

As the lords left the room, the King gazed out the eastern window of his personal office. "I fought in the last war, and saw too much death. Now once again war is looming, and this time it will be even deadlier. I just know it."

Gloster Gladiator:

Char B1:

Hotchkiss H35:

Sabrina found out that Arueland and Eryland were also against the axis. It was needed for both countries to work together.

To: Arueland and Eryland

We want to enter an allicane with you. We must work togethe against the axis.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:09 am

The streets of Wolfsburgh, the seat of kings and emperors, were quiet save for the sound of marching feet that seemed to fill the atmosphere with an air of order. From the balcony, the Prime Minister, Lupus Armstrong, stood expectantly, while the troops of the Imperial Army marched through the streets, standards raised, arms forward to salute the leader of their nation.

On another balcony, the Emperor sat, watching with the utmost jealousy. In the past, the imperial bloodline had conducted ceremonies, but after the rise of the Greyshirts, the new Prime Minister was in charge of the military, despite it being officially a "royal army." who it's true loyalties lie to remained to be determined.

It had been around eighteen years since the end of the World War, when Wolfia had allied with the Entente, since then it had underwent economic collapse and depression, only to pick itself back up. It had re-invaded it's colonies that had gained independence during the war, and was more than happy to use it's neutrality in regards to the current infighting of the world to attempt and nuzzle out something worthwhile for it. Armstrong had no problem flaunting Wolfia's army to the world, particularly when he invaded the former colonies of Wolfia and annexed them back to the nation.

The truth though, was that despite the show of strength to the world, Wolfia's military had several internal problems. Resources were becoming increasingly scarce, political infighting was not uncommon, and the armored divisions were supplied mainly with 5 ton tanks and newly upgraded tankettes although the military was reportedly testing their first modern medium tank, which was expected to be released by next year.

None of that mattered at the moment to the glorious leader, who bathed in the radiation of the gathering. The crowds waved flags and shouted in joy. "Long live Wolfia, long live the Emperor, long live the Ceann!" while the event was filmed to be broadcast.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:16 am

OOC: when are we going to start the war?

JAI MATA DI

Deathguy191
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Deathguy191 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:58 am

OOC: Pretend that atomic bomb didn't exist.

Galtra are now ready for war and wall is still building. Galtra is taunting her enemies to attack her allies. Aircraft carriers are being built and are being packed with new deadly fighters. Galtra has raised several program of effective labor and will have a good economy while in war possibly. The Axis are about to be ready for war soon.

Smolenski
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Smolenski » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Deathguy191 wrote:OOC: Pretend that atomic bomb didn't exist.

Galtra are now ready for war and wall is still building. Galtra is taunting her enemies to attack her allies. Aircraft carriers are being built and are being packed with new deadly fighters. Galtra has raised several program of effective labor and will have a good economy while in war possibly. The Axis are about to be ready for war soon.

OOC: I think that you can do the program, but it is a big waste of time, money, and resources, because while you can research it, little to nothing is known about atomics at this point.
New Hayesalia wrote:OOC: "Mr President, a basic hostage taking is underway in a country we have no relations with at all! What do we do?"
"Simple, Jenkins. We bomb the fuck out of them."

Moon Nazi
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Moon Nazi » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Smolenski wrote:
Deathguy191 wrote:OOC: Pretend that atomic bomb didn't exist.

OOC: I think that you can do the program, but it is a big waste of time, money, and resources, because while you can research it, little to nothing is known about atomics at this point.

OOC: I am the program, and did you just call my livelihood "a big waste of time, money, and resources"
Last edited by Moon Nazi on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nazism, Fascism, Evil dictatorships, National socialism, Prussia

Democracy, Communism, NASA, Russia

New Vandoosa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Vandoosa » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:47 pm

OOC: nukes were not around in 1938. The minimum year for nukes is 1944

New Vandoosa
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New Vandoosa » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Kumbhalgarh wrote:OOC: when are we going to start the war?

OOC when the axis declare war on me

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents