NATION

PASSWORD

I'm No Patriot (MT/Invite Only/TG TO ENTER)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The State of Monavia » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:50 am

October 13, AD 2025
2335 hours (MIST)

Internal server rooms
Ground floor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building
Chalcedon, Monavia

The nine-hour time zone difference separating the Monavian Empire and Guadalupador meant that the encoded transmission that Trigra sent to the Ministry ended up arriving late at night, only to remain stored on some server for a few hours before a technician arrived early on the morning of October 14 to process it. Although the Ministry had some of its own programs and systems for decoding encrypted messages, the Ministry had never received one that used a Dorian cipher before, so the technician had to wait for one of his superiors to give him permission to send it to the Monavian National Intelligence Administration for analysis. The MNIA’s computers were sufficiently powerful to both decrypt Trigra’s message and determine what the encoding system was within eighty minutes, so the Ministry was able to receive the decoded version before Garmash arrived at her office. As they often did in cases like this one, the provided the Ministry with the Dorian encoding system they discovered so that the Ministry could decode Trigra’s future messages without needing any external help.

At nine o’clock the decoded version was printed out and sent to the Foreign Relations Council’s offices on the fourth floor, where one of the members read through it and began discussing it with a colleague. By the time Thurman emerged from his office to take a break from a two-hour binge of reading through reports, he found four of his fellow council members excitedly talking about a piece of paper laying on a table around which they were seated. “You all look excited about something,” he observed.

“Indeed we are!” exclaimed one of his colleagues. We received a communiqué from a foreign leader named Giuseppe Trigra. Apparently he wants to accept an invitation to open up diplomatic relations with our country.”

“So he does,” Thurman trailed off. “I will need you to hand me that communiqué when you’re done rereading it. Minister Garmash was expecting a reply.”

The advisers seated in front of Thurman suddenly found themselves feeling slightly awkward about reading and discussing the message without Garmash’s permission. “We didn’t know it was intended just for her,” one of the men said defensively.

“How can you think such a thing?” Thurman contemptuously shot back. Did I really just hear that?

“See for yourself.”

Thurman picked up the communiqué and started reading. “You’ve got to be playing a prank on me.”

“No, this is very real. Whoever was taking Trigra’s dictation probably just forgot to put Garmash’s name on the address line—that, or the folks at the MNIA probably deleted it by accident when they were decrypting the thing.”

Thurman quietly nodded his head in acknowledgement of the fact that he had gotten excited over nothing. “All right, I’ll take this to Minister Garmash’s office right now so she can write a reply.” He picked up the sheet of paper and tucked it back into a spare envelope he found outside so that prying eyes could not read it by accident. As he started walking away from the council’s suite of offices, he suddenly had another thought and returned to the meeting room.

“There’s one more thing,” he explained. “Yesterday the minister sent out an additional letter to a woman named Natalya Saiko. If you happen to get your hands on a copy of that, please send it up to her at once. If she wants your advice on the matter, she’ll send it back to you to discuss it.”

October 14, AD 2025
0915 hours (MIST)

Office of the Laura Garmash
Fifth floor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building
Chalcedon, Monavia

Minister Garmash arrived late at her office on the morning of the fourteenth. Her delay was not the sort that occurs because of heavy traffic or some other inconvenience, but rather was the result of a meeting she had at the Royal Residence earlier that morning. She had called the Office of the Royal Secretary during the previous evening to request a meeting with the Crown in hopes of briefing them about her decisions regarding the situation in Guadalupador. The Crown was somewhat optimistic, though the old memories of what happened in Prevania resurfaced at one point during the briefing. Although the Monavian government had succeeded in finding out the truth about the Prevanian situation when it transpired back in 2010, by the time the truth came out the Prevanian government under the rebel Arkadios had used nuclear weapons against the island where his rival had holed himself up, resulting in a radioactive mess that persisted to the present day. Needless to say, Garmash had reason to be cautious about the situation in Guadalupador since she had little idea of whether or not it would follow a similar path.

Thurman reached Garmash’s office only minutes after she had settled into her seat and lined up her mail for processing. She was in the middle of reading through a letter from a Monavian embassy located overseas when a pair of loud knocks stole her attention. “Please come in.”

“Good morning Minister. I trust the visit went well?”

“It was as good a visit as one might want, given the circumstances,” she replied vaguely. It was only then that she noticed Thurman was carrying something. “What’s the envelope under your arm?”

“You have a reply from Premier Trigra,” Thurman announced proudly. “It appears that he would like to accept your offer.”

“Good. I’ll read it right now and start drafting a reply.”

“I’ll let you know if a reply comes in from Ms. Saiko.”

“We should still call her Premier Saiko around here,” Garmash corrected Thurman, “at least until we can determine if her removal is wholly legitimate. If it is, we can address her by a different title. The same goes for Trigra. The means he used to remove Saiko are still unclear to us, so there’s the chance he’s not legitimate—but just in case he is, we need to address him by the title he is claiming unless the truth says otherwise.”

Thurman nodded in agreement and ever-so-slightly bowed his head. “In understand your point. If there is nothing else for me to do here, I would like to return to my office and finish reading.”

“You’re free to go.” With that final dismissal, Garmash waited for Thurman to shut the doors behind him before reading through Trigra’s reply. It did not take her long to write back.

October 14, 2025

Your Excellency:

I am pleased to report that I have obtained the permission of my superiors to organize a diplomatic mission to make a goodwill visit to your country and to discuss possible terms for forming a permanent mission. This process will probably take a few days because there are very few Monavians who speak Dorian with any fluency and the sheer distance between our countries will require the mission to make stops between multiple flights.

While I certainly appreciate your explanation of the constitutional procedures that your country’s legislature used to remove Premier Saiko from power, I must admit that I was sorry to read that they had found fault with her administration. That being said, when I directed my research staff to examine translations of news articles about the National Assembly’s actions, they were surprised to discover that the National Assembly did not conduct a formal hearing on Saiko’s performance before voting on her removal, nor did they appear to have any debates on the matter. I mention these things because my diplomatic corps has rarely interacted with foreign governments in which public institutions are able to act so quickly on issues of leadership without extensive deliberation, and I want to be able to brief the mission I am sending to Nosamo about these aspects of your government so that they can avoid potential misunderstandings when they visit.

Sincerely,

The Right Honorable Laura Garmash
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Several hours after securely faxing a copy of her latest letter to Trigra’s office, Garmash received a communiqué from Premier Saiko. The MNIA had much more difficulty with decrypting the codes Saiko used because they were more secure, but eventually their massive server farms were able to muster enough computing power to decode Saiko’s missive. The information she provided was helpful in that it proved that Trigra was telling at least some of the truth about how the National Assembly used Article 23. At the same time, it also proved that Trigra was playing loose with his facts, especially those related to the Assembly’s voting process. Realizing that a bit of research could be conducted to reveal additional details, Garmash telephoned her research staff and asked them to get their hands on translations of Dorian publications, especially news related to the National Assembly.

It took the researchers nearly an hour to acquire translated copies of the information they wanted, but the time required for this effort turned out to be well-spent. “As is so happens,” one of the staffers told Garmash over the line, “the National Assembly has only 700 members, and 316 of them not only abstained but walked out in protest.”

“That still means that a majority of them voted against Saiko.”

“No, not at all. Only 200 of the members voted against Saiko and 184 voted in her favor. This means that if the other 300 had chosen to remain on the floor and cast favorable votes, she would have survived the removal vote by a landslide.”

Garmash was shocked. “If that is true, then she was voted out of office by less than thirty percent of the Assembly. How can that vote be binding?”

“We don’t know. Frankly, these numbers are making us a bit curious about the whole matter.”

“There’s no need for you to concern yourselves with this particular issue at the moment,” Garmash assured the researcher. “II have already devised a plan for handling the matter.”

After she had finished her conversation with the researcher, Garmash began typing up another letter to Saiko.

October 14, 2025

Your Excellency:

I am pleased to inform you that my office received your message earlier today and that I remain willing to continue corresponding about the information you mentioned in it. I have informed my superiors about various aspects of the situation in your country and have received their blessing to assemble a diplomatic mission for later deployment there. My government hopes that it will be able to establish friendly relations with your people over the coming years, but before that happens, my superiors also wish that the dispute over your removal can reach a favorable resolution.

While my government has not yet acquired footage of the hearing in which your removal took place, my research staff was able to acquire translations of Dorian publications that were circulated shortly after the hearing ended. Although I remain skeptical about some of your statements concerning Trigra’s plans and intentions, I no longer feel a need to doubt your claims about the hearing because they have been corroborated by the evidence that my staff collected, including actual vote tallies. I confess that my government is mystified by the idea that a public institution of any kind can vote to remove an incumbent official without a true majority of the entire membership, though perhaps you might be able to explain the Assembly’s procedures to me better than anyone else at the moment.

With the aforementioned items in mind, I believe that my office could pursue constructive solutions by sending diplomatic representatives to meet with you in whichever country you are now residing, provided that said country’s government is willing to permit Monavian officials to make such a visit.

Sincerely,

Once the letter was finished, Garmash printed it out and scanned it into a fax machine to create a digital file, which she sent to a technician for final encryption and transmission along secure lines to the place from which Saiko had sent her first reply.
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Manarua
Secretary

Founded: Feb 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Manarua » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:40 am

President's Office,People's Palace
San Manas,Manarua
17 October 2014
1500 Hours

General Almagro was there reading an article on his tablet about the incident at Nepal.When suddenly someone knocked at his door.Come in he said boldly.The man came in,he was a clerk who got a direct message from Santiago Cooperation Pact office.The message was simple,that intervention was authorized to help Giussepe and his forces to suppress a possible Pro-Saiko uprising.The mission was to be carried under the SACTOSFOR banner,SACTO Stabilization Force,which of course consists of many countries of the SACTO organization.
Before Almagro could respond,two men dressed in military uniform entered the room.They were military generals.

Combat readiness?Any units available? he asked

14th Marine Expeditionary Unit is currently the most ready,fast task force specially created for urgent interventions like this. one of the generals replied

Authorized,boots in Guadalupador A.S.A.P. Almagro responded

The two of them then saluted,with the clerk and the generals leaving.

Puerdo Naval Base
Puerdo,Northern Manarua
17 October 2014
1515 Hours

It was a normal day in the base,soldiers were shooting their rifles in the shooting range,jogging,and of course,training or chilling with their mates.Normal stuffs that people would do in a military base.When suddenly,the alarm rang.Soldiers ran to the assembly point,a big field infront of their barracks.They lined up in a perfect square formation.Colonel James Rodriguez then stepped out of his office,carrying a piece of paper.He walked to the middle of the field,as the soldiers eyes him as he walks by.He observed the troops for a few seconds,as he then began to speak afterwards.Good afternoon,gentlemen.Today is a special day for us.We have received a telegram directly from San Manas.What is in the telegram you might wonder.Well,aparently,our country is needed to participate in the SACTOSFOR,the SACTO Stabilizing Force.Why?It is because gentlemen,as you might know,the nation of Guadalupador is in the brink of chaos.We are going to be deployed to ensure safety for the current government and to suppress any possible Pro-Saiko uprising.That is all gentlemen,they have not given us any specific time,so do it as soon as possible,gear up!Move your asses!
And so it begins...the 14th Marine Expeditionary Unit is to be deployed to Guadalupador under the banner of SACTOSFOR...

ORBAT:
[GROUND]

Unit|Equipment
4 Merkava IV MBT
16 BTR 90
15 Assault Amphibious Vehicle
6 155mm howitzer: M777
8 M252 81mm mortar
8 BGM-71 Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missile weapon system
8 FGM-148 Javelin anti-tank missile
800 Infantrymen
SIZE:1,900

Command Element:200 Men

[Aviation]

Unit|Equipment
6 AH-1W SuperCobra attack helicopters
3 UH-1N Twin Huey utility helicopter
12 CH-46E Sea Knight medium lift assault helicopter
4 CH-53E Super Stallion heavy lift assault helicopter
6 F-35 Lightning II
2 KC-130 Hercules re-fueler/transport plane
SIZE:600

[Logistics]

Unit|Equipment
2 Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Unit
1 LMT 3000 water purification unit
4 Tractor, Rubber Tire, Articulated Steering
2 TX51-19M Rough Terrain Forklift
3 D7 bulldozer
1 Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement dump truck
4 Mk48 Logistics Vehicle System
7 500 gallon water containers
SIZE:300
Plus 200 Combat Engineers

[General]

Unit|Equipment
63 Humvee
30 Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement trucks

Last edited by Manarua on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THIS NATION BELONGS TO ZATARISTAN

NATION INFO:
  • 102 Million Population.
  • Ruled by General Raul Almagro.
  • Authoritian-Militaristic type of rule.
  • Bolivarian Social Policy,Third Way Economic Policy
  • Mix of Russian and Western Equipment

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:08 am

Cuscatlani Marines on the streets of Nosamo

The first two Marine Mechanized battalions and engineer battalion landed at 24.00, and quickly disembarked out of their aircraft. They secured whole airfield in the middle of Guadalupador, then moved to old unused terminal which was standing nearby. For now on, they had no markings on them, nobody knew where those soldiers came from, as their faces were masked and no markings were on their uniforms. Engineer battalion quickly begun fortifying the old terminal. People of Nosamo watched in awe as old terminal was turned into military base: High wall was erected, separating it from the rest of the city. Towers were placed also, each with 14.5mm HMG ready to fire on incoming threats. Generally whole base was built on shape of inverted Y, with Cuscatlanis placing few fake tower and concealing their positions well so the enemy will not know where to fire. It was build around network of semi-independent strongholds, which were ready to be abandoned without endangering others. Digging under the airfield begun too, as Cuscatlani army planned to have a place to hide from eventual artillery strike. In other words, highly deceptive construction was build, ready to confuse insurgents and lead them into a trap. Dozens of well prepared traps were placed, ready to blow up when central console in the CP orders them. And so on - the intervention begun. At dawn, when Dorian people woke up, they would be surprised to see old terminal of the airport fortified and inhabited again... with flag of SACTO and Gran Cuscatlán flag flying over it. Cuscatlanis used also new weapon: blinding lasers, which worked like a giant flashlight ready to blind the insurgents with light so intense that it blinded them.

The operation has begun. To ensure rule of law in Guadalupador more forces were brought in. The day after another Marine and Airborne battalions landed, as well as HMG company, and helped to fortify the old airport terminal. Alongside with them landed BOEP battalion. The operation was yet to begin, but so far Cuscatlani forces were not yet engaged in any major Operations. With exception of one. BOEP battalion decided to go after Enrique Yanama. And so on, it begun. Whole platoon was engaged in this operation. At night, they rode in civilian trucks among the Guadalupador to ensure that nobody will see them. Then, the trucks were parked from both sides of Yanama' s house. The masked policement quickly run out, attempting to use classic "Opening the lotus" tactic on the building. Each team was attached to specific part of the building, going to take it quickly.

"MILITARY POLICE!" shouted tall Cuscatlani policeman as he mule-kicked the doors, which fell out of their frame, then switched to Dorian "on your f***ing floor or we will shoot your a**!" was said with visible Hispanic accent.

The paramilitary policemen quickly begun pouring into the building. Cornering was used to breach the corners alongside tactical shields. Soon whole house should be under their control....

A long, powerful shape was coming through the waters of Guadalupador. It was Charles DuGaulle- class carrier, recently purchased. Alongside with it were coming two Type 45 class DDG, a Horizon class DDG, Martinez- class CG, five FREMM FFG, three nuclear submarines and one Wave AOR. This flotilla had to ensure power projection on Dorian waters. Rear Admiral Xuan Alvares Nogueira looked at the map. Coming through the islands that were under Dorian control, they should be soon in Dorian. And then, they will teach the enemigos what it means to mess with Gran Cuscatlán.....

ORBAT:
1x Charles DeGaulle CV
+ Carrier air wing (40 aircraft)
1x Martinez CGN
1x Horizon DDG
2x Type 45 DDG
5x FREMM FFG
2x Scorpene SSN
1x Vanguard SSGN
1x Wave AOR
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Guadalupador wrote:
Flardania wrote:
Megalo Mesembria, Flardania

Satsuki looked thru Pierre and Natalya as almost in a trance deep in thought. She then sighed and then groaned. ["I hope you know it's close to impossible to say no to you especially if I don't need to put boots on the Ground."] Satsuki said waiting for the translation.["First off however we need to examine all the help and options we have. With me I have two messages from Arcadonisia and Inyursta intercepted by CP 9 addressed to you currently being printed and sealed. My aide should be bringing them now."] as Pierre translated Satsuki's aide Nonon walked in and handed the two messages to Natalya. She looked at Pierre before saying ("Good to see you Pierre-san, welcome back to the capital.") Nonon then smiled and left the room.

From the Office of Alyssa Gregorio, Queen of Arcadonisia

To the exiled administration of Guadalupador,

On receiving news of the coup forming in your nation, I believe that as long-time allies, it is my duty, nay obligation, to assist you to regain your rightful place as the Grand Premier of Guadalupador. Therefore, I wish to extend to you and your administration an invitation to seek shelter within the borders of Arcadonisia. Here, you and I and work to resolve this issue through any means necessary to ensure the stability of your nation.

I sincerely hope that you will accept this offer, as I wish to maintain a strong and healthy relationship between our two governments. You are free to contact me should you accept or decline this offer.

Best regards,

Alyssa Gregorio
Queen of Arcadonisia

To: The Exiled Premier Natalya Saiko;
Encryption: Extremely High

My, my, the situations we find ourselves in and the people we find ourselves talking to...
As you may or may not expect, this recent change of power has tampered with your own operations in Chuchara. Right now I hold the ultimate ace card in the form of proof that DIA is helping anti-MNC terrorists and inherently implicit in the deaths of seven Inyurstan special forces soldiers.
However, I am also not one to swim against the obvious tides. Anyone can see Triga will not last, and I have no business trying to keep him there. So let me make this simple: you recall every last one of your agents out of Chuchara, and you provide me information regarding the identities of the gang members responsible for the attack on our convoy; in exchange I will utilize the trust Triga has for us regarding our status as a SACTO nation and a seeming ally of his regime to undermine his operations and help restore your democratically-elected administration to power, and furthermore should it come down to it I can even deliver an arrest of Triga if you should so require.

Keep in mind I am communicating to you not out of desperation but out of desire to end this thing with as little bloodshed as possible. If you don't want to cooperate then we can gladly go to Triga and see what he can offer regarding the status of DIA positions in Chuchara and key HvT's in the insurgency; and let public opinion open the floodgates for thousands upon thousands of conventional soldiers to storm that island until every last loyalist is dead or dying.

The choice is yours...

Satsuki then awaited Natalya responses.

Natalya looked up at Satsuki's aide, and smiled "Thank you very much for the messages." she said before reading through the contents of the first message. She smiled at the message from Arcadonisia, knowing that there are other world leaders willing to get her back into power, other than Satsuki. She looked through the contents of the Inyurstan message. She was perplexed, they weren't supposed to find out about the DIA presence in Chucara. How did they even find out? And the weird offer, which would most certainly come with a catch. She didn't like the look of it. "I thank you for the support, you don't mind if I respond to these missives, right now do you?" Natalya asked before pulling out her phone, and starting to type.

To: The Queen of Arcadonisia, Alyssa Gregorio I
From: The Grand Premier of the Federal Union of Guadalupador, Natalya Saiko
Encryption Level: High

I will most certainly accept your invitation to come to Sol Vera to help reclaim the Federal Union of Guadalupador. I am blessed to have a friend like you. Though I will stay in Flardania for two weeks, I will inform Diriregant Kiryuin of my departure immediately. Our three nations working together will bring Trigra to justice, I am sure of it.
- Natalya Saiko

To: Director of the Inyurstan NIS, Daniel Acosta
From: Grand Premier of the Federal Union of Guadalupador, Natalya Saiko

The reason why there are DIA operators in Chucara, was solely to extract the Guadalupadorian Ambassador, and his embassy staff and return them to Guadalupador. If what you say is true, and that the Ambassador and his embassy staff have returned, then the only logical answer is to have them recalled, since the job is over with. I do believe that Trigra has already done that. As for other operations within Chucara, I'm not aware of any actual reports coming back indicating that the DIA was involved in the attack on your special forces convoy. I solely ordered the DIA to extract the ambassador, nothing more, nothing less. The guerrillas, then must be under the control of the Chucaran government. I would also hope that you'd realize that I have no real control of how the DIA works at this time, since I was just deposed, so I couldn't've ordered the recall of Serpendo's team if I wanted to. Your offer, if I had any power to execute it, is tempting...
- Natalya Saiko

Queen's Chamber, Royal Palace, Sol Vera

Alyssa smiled as the email popped up on her personal computer as she read through the contents. With Natalya in agreement with her plan, she could now help the true Grand Premier regain power and oust the traitors masquerading as leaders. Across the room, the door opened silently as Alyssa looked up from her screen.

"Any news from the Grand Premier?" asked Nathan Steele, the High Commander of Arcadonisia's elite Royal Guard as he walked in her office, closing the doors behind him and proceeded to sit in a leather chair across from her desk.

"As a matter of fact, yes." stated Alyssa cheerfully as she sat up in her chair. "Natalya has agreed to my plan to reside here in Sol Vera after her stay within Flardania. Once she is here, we will start planning our strategy to take back Guadalupador."

"Taking back Guadalupador, eh?" perplexed Nathan as he leaned forward with interest. "I cannot recall a time where we have ever been in a sticky situation like this before."

"Because we haven't." stated Alyssa sternly. "The current government of Guadalupador is a sham, a mere puppet of our enemy. With control of the government and access to the countless resources associated with said government, who knows who may be next. We need to oust them now before countless other governments fall victim here."

"I understand, my Queen." noted Nathan as he glanced at his watch, thinking of what to say next. "May I make a suggestion here?"

"You know I don't like it when you address me like that, but yes, you can." nagged Alyssa playfully.

"Now that we have taken our side in this affair, maybe a formal condemnation would suffice? After all, A nation as large and influential as ours cannot stand for such actions that they have committed, a formal condemnation of their false election would send them a clear message that we will not verify their status and will fight to re-instate the legitimate government."

"You may be right." replied Alyssa as she sighed. "We must try to resolve this through diplomacy before any rash actions are taken. I'll write up the condemnation, and will wait for a response."
DEFCON: [1][2][3][4][5]
I'm a FanT/MT nation. RP Population: 320,000,000
Economic Left/Right: -5.88 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.41
XENO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Official Condemnation of the Non-Legitimate Administration of Guadalupador

By decree of the High Queen Alyssa Gregorio I of Arcadonisia, an official declaration of Condemnation has been issued for the current administration of Guadalupador on the grounds of an ill legitimate election which ousted the previous Grand Premier by outside parties involved in the politics of a free and sovereign state.

Following this decree, all relations between the involved parties shall be rendered null and void until this crisis has been resolved either diplomatically or through force. By refusing to formally acknowledge the newly elected Grand Premier and his/her Administration, the Kingdom of Arcadonisia makes the following demands:

I. The previous administration be reinstated to promote stability and order in Guadalupador.
II. All foreign political factions associated with this pseudo-government be disbanded, and power of all government departments be restored to the appropriate persons.
III. No civilians belonging to resistance groups are to be harmed by the actions of this coup, or military action will follow.

Failure to comply to any of the terms mentioned above will result in economic sanctions against you.

This condemnation has been approved and certified by the Royal Parliament of Arcadonisia.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:57 pm

Nosamo, Guadalupador
With the all-clear for intervention given, the Riysian contribution to the joint SACTO forces - it would have been rude not to join in, particularly as a Riysian general was the current Grand Commander - was quickly mobilized.

Top Commander: Liwa (Major General) Uthman Badawi, RiyAF

as-Saiqa Airborne Special Forces (RiyAF)
Commander: Aqid (Colonel) Hamudi
9th and 31st Battalions, ~610 with HQ element

Fedayeen Ground Special Forces (RJGF)
Commander: [i]Muqaddam[I] (Lt.Col) Burji
7th Battalion, ~300 with HQ element

Idaraat al-Mukhabarat al-Jawiyah (Air Force Intelligence Directorate)
Small numbers of agents and operatives

Riysian Navy
Commander: Commodore Ingaltri
11th CAG

The Riysian deployment was lighter, focusing more on the use of lighter special forces for primarily counter-terrorism work, although a carrier group was included as a shield against a foreign invasion of the country. The infantry arrived first, having been transported with their light equipment via cargo plane, landing at the converted Nosamo terminal. With help from the forces already present, sections were being built or converted to help serve as the headquarters for the defense forces present.

Tel al-Riyah, Riysa

Foreign responses to Triga's rise to power had not, of course, escaped the attention of the Riysian government. One nation had gratefully taken in the exiled administration, and another had posted a set of seriously impossible demands for Triga's government. Both were ways of expressing opposition. The RiyAF's Cyberwarfare Division also had their own way.

Right there, elements of the division were at work, preparing to launch their form of opposition - a denial-of-service cyberattack. They were targeting the general internet infrastructure of Arcadonisia and Flardania, as well as servers of their various branches of the government including the military, with an advanced persistent denial of service - APDoS - attack. Supplementing the APDoS was the occasional HTTP POST attack, with its ability to circumvent security systems and near indetectability, targeting particularly secure servers and causing them to slow down to unworkable speeds and then crash. Dozens of millions of requests per second to flood servers and overwhelm countermeasures, combined with the pinpoint POST attacks, would be a living nightmare to deal with. Combined, your average nation's internet would take 15 minutes or less to buckle and collapse under such an attack.

With multiple layers of IP security and rapid switching of targets to evade countermeasures and prevent the origin of attack from being pinpointed, in addition to other bonuses, an attack such as this could be continuously maintained for very long periods of time. The Cyberwarfare Division truly enjoyed their work.

Manarua
Secretary

Founded: Feb 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Manarua » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Manaruan Marines in Guadalupador

Off Coast Guadalupador

A big grey Amphibious Assault Ship could be seen across the horizon from the beach.It was MNS Juan Pablo,carrying the whole 14th Marine Expeditionary Unit.On board,troops were geared up,already assembled to their squads.Helicopter pilots starts their emgines,rotors were spinning.Below deck,the landing ships were boarded with BTRs and Merkavas.While the infantry now boarding their designated helicopters.Pilots were instructed to an old airfield,which was already transformed to a military base by Cuscatlani marines.While captains of the landing ships were instructed to land on a beach,then the combat vehicles will head to the base themselves.The operation was already starting.Rotors spins and the landing ships started sailing.All of the transport helicopters then left the ship,carrying infantries and equipments.All of them were to have a two times turn from the ship,to the base,then back to the ship and then finally transport the remaining stuffs to the base.

After a few minutes of flight,the helicopters landed at the base.Once the infantry arrives,they head to a big hangar,where they all helped to set up a large network of computers and other sort of electronics and communication stuffs.They then built foxholes and trenches,for their defense.While some set up large tents for their barracks.Not long after,sound of tank tracks could be heard around the base.It was their main battle tanks and their APCs.BTR-90s and Merkava IVs arrived at the airfield,as they parked in another hangar close to the main one.After dropping the first wave of equipments and men,the choppers head back to the ship.After about fifteen minutes,they were back,carrying the command element and the rest of the men as well as equipments.

It was all ready,the main hangar consisted of networks of computers,laptops,and other communications as well as the necessity to set up a base,this will be handled by the Command Element.On the second hangar,tanks,humvees and BTRs were rested,tank crews made a final check on their turrets and tracks,while the logistics units set up their needs.Beside the main hangar,big tents were set up for the men to rest and brief.After setting up defences such as HMGs,foxholes,trenches,towers,mines,cameras,and drones.

As the forward operating base,or FOB was ready,Colonel Rodriguez heads to the main hangar.He was smiling.It all goes perfectly.He then ordered four of the BTRs loaded with a total of 28 infantry men to head to the city center,the people watched as the fierce war machines drove by.As the four BTR-90 arrived,the troops watch by the protestors,observing them.

[GROUND]

Unit|Equipment
4 Merkava IV MBT
16 BTR 90
15 Assault Amphibious Vehicle
6 155mm howitzer: M777
8 M252 81mm mortar
8 BGM-71 Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missile weapon system
8 FGM-148 Javelin anti-tank missile
800 Infantrymen
SIZE:1,900

Command Element:200 Men

[Aviation]

Unit|Equipment
6 AH-1W SuperCobra attack helicopters
3 UH-1N Twin Huey utility helicopter
12 CH-46E Sea Knight medium lift assault helicopter
4 CH-53E Super Stallion heavy lift assault helicopter
6 F-35 Lightning II
SIZE:600

[Logistics]

Unit|Equipment
2 Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Unit
1 LMT 3000 water purification unit
4 Tractor, Rubber Tire, Articulated Steering
2 TX51-19M Rough Terrain Forklift
3 D7 bulldozer
1 Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement dump truck
4 Mk48 Logistics Vehicle System
7 500 gallon water containers
SIZE:300
Plus 200 Combat Engineers

[General]

Unit|Equipment
63 Humvee
30 Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement trucks
Last edited by Manarua on Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THIS NATION BELONGS TO ZATARISTAN

NATION INFO:
  • 102 Million Population.
  • Ruled by General Raul Almagro.
  • Authoritian-Militaristic type of rule.
  • Bolivarian Social Policy,Third Way Economic Policy
  • Mix of Russian and Western Equipment

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:40 pm

0900 Hours: Nosamo, Guadalupador (18/10/25)

The streets of Nosamo were quiet, the morning the Cuscatlani Force arrived in Guadalupador. Most people commuting to work were surprised to see Cuscatlani soliders patrolling the streets, as well as one section of Alexi Chenko International Airport, where they erected walls and flew the Cuscatlani flag high above. To many Dorians, this would mark the beginning of the "Occupation of Guadalupador". The Federal Union's enemies had finally reached Guadalupador. Some citizens cried as soon as they saw their first Cuscatlani walk down the street, assuming that Guadalupador's time in the sun had ended, it was a depressing scene as suicide rates within the city increased almost instantly overnight. But from within this depressing scene, came the seeds of resistance, both violent and non-violent. The people watched as SACTO Soldiers marched along Gons Vulian Avenue, with disgust and disdain for them. The famed "Guadalupadorian Hospitality" would not be reserved for these troops staying in the country. Pedestrians give the Occupiers death stares, and yell obscenities towards the Cuscatlanis, and other Axis forces. Young teenagers threw eggs at trucks and tanks rolling along the streets, before disappearing into the alleys. Many business and restaurant owners put up signs, that read: "CUSCATLANIS NOT SERVED HERE" or "NO AXIS TROOPS ALLOWED" as the freedom to determine who to sell to still existed. At night, former members of the military would meet secretly in undisclosed locations around Nosamo, planning an armed revolt, against their occupiers, the Foxes took part in many of these meetings, gathering intelligence for any future attack on SACTO positions or troops.

There were, however, some Dorians that welcomed and publically cheered on the troops as they walked by. Yelling out offers to them to stay in their homes, and have tea. Many of them waved the flag of the SACTO and the new Dorian Flag as they passed by showing their loyal support to their new guests. As the other citizens saw them as Quislings, traitors to their country, collaborators with the enemy, they viewed themselves as the harbingers of a new Dorian Renaissance, one that would "last the ages in peace and harmony." They sang patriotic songs to the new occupiers, becoming the face of the occupation from the Sonacist side of the issue. They were featured on NNS multiple times, declaring that the Guadalupadorians were happy to be liberated by the forces of the Santiago Anti-Communist Treaty Organization, though the situation when the cameras were away was drastically different.

2245 Hours: Enrique Yanama's Residence, 1230 Palaven St. Nosamo, Guadalupador (18/10/25)

Enrique had just turned in from a day of speaking out publicly against Trigra and the Cuscatlani troops in Guadalupador. As soon as he turned his computer off, he heard the familiar whistle of the teapot from his kitchen. He got up from his desk, and went to the kitchen, anticipating a nice cup of tea to help warm him up this cold night. He retired to his bedroom, and turned on the TV, he missed Yezhen Bespoko being on at that time, its replacement wasn't as witty, and completely biased towards Trigra. He switched the channel, hoping to find something more palatable. Just before he took his first sip of tea, he heard a loud crash from downstairs. Alarmed, he rushed over to his desk drawer, inside was a Five-seveN semi automatic pistol, but before he could even reach for it, a team of BOEP Operators were already in his bedroom. He looked towards the pistol for a split second, before putting his hands up in defeat. As they yelled at him in Dorian, he got down on the floor and yelled: "I'm getting on the floor you stupid imbeciles!" in Dorian. He yelled a slew of profanities at them in English as he lied on the floor, before he noticed the familiar black boots of Security Ministry Troops, filing into his bedroom. One pair stopped right in front of his face. Enrique looked up to see an old friend of his. "Inez, it's been seven years. Where have you been?" Enrique said to the SSM Commander.

The middle-aged man looked down at Enrique, his light blue eyes peered right into Enrique's. "Enrique, it's also nice to see you, friend." Commander Inez Salutore Vashan said with a quirky smile. "I'm back in Guadalupador, back in the motherland." He said.

Enrique continued to look up at him. "You left because you thought it was going down the drain. Why did you return, when it's obvious that it's happening right now?" Yanama asked.

"No, you see, Enrique, when I was a representative, I thought that the National Assembly was too weak of an institution to govern our beautiful country, Guadalupador needs a strong leader behind it, the motherland needs guidance, Enrique. That is why I left for nations that were more accommodating to my political tastes." Vashan explained. "Trigra requested that I come back, to help our country regain its former glory. I gladly accepted." Inez finished. He looked around at the SSM Troops and BOEP Operators, and said: "Fantastic work everyone! Now take this good man to where he belongs." In English before going over towards Enrique's hot cup of tea, and taking a sip. "I have to say... You still make a damn good cup of tea, Enrique." Inez said with a smile.

Grand Premier's Residence

Guiseppe Trigra watched the skyline of Nosamo at night, looking at each and every skyscraper, new and old. He watched the lights of the city turn on and off, as many people went to bed, or for others, the night shift was only starting. He reveled in what he now controlled, that was until he was distracted by a message that he got from his computer. He turned around, and went over to his desk. The message was from Queen Alyssa Gregorio I of Arcadonisia. He got annoyed by the contents of the message, before he just simply closed it and began writing a response.

To: Queen Alyssa Gregorio I of Arcadonisia
Encryption Level: PUBLIC

We will NOT consent to these demands! Your country is the epitome of failed states, as your ruinous father brought war over your own continent. Why should you tell us what to do? Are you tired of bullying Tragenberg? So tired that you're now ready to bully us? That will not happen on my watch, Alyssa. Don't forget that your father was a murderous man that killed thousands if not MILLIONS of people during his reign! May your rule end with the people of Arcadonisia realizing their faults, and hanging you high from the roof of your palace!
- Guiseppe Trigra
Last edited by Guadalupador on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:39 pm

Guadalupador wrote:0900 Hours: Nosamo, Guadalupador (18/10/25)

The streets of Nosamo were quiet, the morning the Cuscatlani Force arrived in Guadalupador. Most people commuting to work were surprised to see Cuscatlani soliders patrolling the streets, as well as one section of Alexi Chenko International Airport, where they erected walls and flew the Cuscatlani flag high above. To many Dorians, this would mark the beginning of the "Occupation of Guadalupador". The Federal Union's enemies had finally reached Guadalupador. Some citizens cried as soon as they saw their first Cuscatlani walk down the street, assuming that Guadalupador's time in the sun had ended, it was a depressing scene as suicide rates within the city increased almost instantly overnight. But from within this depressing scene, came the seeds of resistance, both violent and non-violent. The people watched as SACTO Soldiers marched along Gons Vulian Avenue, with disgust and disdain for them. The famed "Guadalupadorian Hospitality" would not be reserved for these troops staying in the country. Pedestrians give the Occupiers death stares, and yell obscenities towards the Cuscatlanis, and other Axis forces. Young teenagers threw eggs at trucks and tanks rolling along the streets, before disappearing into the alleys. Many business and restaurant owners put up signs, that read: "CUSCATLANIS NOT SERVED HERE" or "NO AXIS TROOPS ALLOWED" as the freedom to determine who to sell to still existed. At night, former members of the military would meet secretly in undisclosed locations around Nosamo, planning an armed revolt, against their occupiers, the Foxes took part in many of these meetings, gathering intelligence for any future attack on SACTO positions or troops.

There were, however, some Dorians that welcomed and publically cheered on the troops as they walked by. Yelling out offers to them to stay in their homes, and have tea. Many of them waved the flag of the SACTO and the new Dorian Flag as they passed by showing their loyal support to their new guests. As the other citizens saw them as Quislings, traitors to their country, collaborators with the enemy, they viewed themselves as the harbingers of a new Dorian Renaissance, one that would "last the ages in peace and harmony." They sang patriotic songs to the new occupiers, becoming the face of the occupation from the Sonacist side of the issue. They were featured on NNS multiple times, declaring that the Guadalupadorians were happy to be liberated by the forces of the Santiago Anti-Communist Treaty Organization, though the situation when the cameras were away was drastically different.

2245 Hours: Enrique Yanama's Residence, 1230 Palaven St. Nosamo, Guadalupador (18/10/25)

Enrique had just turned in from a day of speaking out publicly against Trigra and the Cuscatlani troops in Guadalupador. As soon as he turned his computer off, he heard the familiar whistle of the teapot from his kitchen. He got up from his desk, and went to the kitchen, anticipating a nice cup of tea to help warm him up this cold night. He retired to his bedroom, and turned on the TV, he missed Yezhen Bespoko being on at that time, its replacement wasn't as witty, and completely biased towards Trigra. He switched the channel, hoping to find something more palatable. Just before he took his first sip of tea, he heard a loud crash from downstairs. Alarmed, he rushed over to his desk drawer, inside was a Five-seveN semi automatic pistol, but before he could even reach for it, a team of BOEP Operators were already in his bedroom. He looked towards the pistol for a split second, before putting his hands up in defeat. As they yelled at him in Dorian, he got down on the floor and yelled: "I'm getting on the floor you stupid imbeciles!" in Dorian. He yelled a slew of profanities at them in English as he lied on the floor, before he noticed the familiar black boots of Security Ministry Troops, filing into his bedroom. One pair stopped right in front of his face. Enrique looked up to see an old friend of his. "Inez, it's been seven years. Where have you been?" Enrique said to the SSM Commander.

The middle-aged man looked down at Enrique, his light blue eyes peered right into Enrique's. "Enrique, it's also nice to see you, friend." Commander Inez Salutore Vashan said with a quirky smile. "I'm back in Guadalupador, back in the motherland." He said.

Enrique continued to look up at him. "You left because you thought it was going down the drain. Why did you return, when it's obvious that it's happening right now?" Yanama asked.

"No, you see, Enrique, when I was a representative, I thought that the National Assembly was too weak of an institution to govern our beautiful country, Guadalupador needs a strong leader behind it, the motherland needs guidance, Enrique. That is why I left for nations that were more accommodating to my political tastes." Vashan explained. "Trigra requested that I come back, to help our country regain its former glory. I gladly accepted." Inez finished. He looked around at the SSM Troops and BOEP Operators, and said: "Fantastic work everyone! Now take this good man to where he belongs." In English before going over towards Enrique's hot cup of tea, and taking a sip. "I have to say... You still make a damn good cup of tea, Enrique." Inez said with a smile.

Grand Premier's Residence

Guiseppe Trigra watched the skyline of Nosamo at night, looking at each and every skyscraper, new and old. He watched the lights of the city turn on and off, as many people went to bed, or for others, the night shift was only starting. He reveled in what he now controlled, that was until he was distracted by a message that he got from his computer. He turned around, and went over to his desk. The message was from Queen Alyssa Gregorio I of Arcadonisia. He got annoyed by the contents of the message, before he just simply closed it and began writing a response.

To: Queen Alyssa Gregorio I of Arcadonisia
Encryption Level: PUBLIC

We will NOT consent to these demands! Your country is the epitome of failed states, as your ruinous father brought war over your own continent. Why should you tell us what to do? Are you tired of bullying Tragenberg? So tired that you're now ready to bully us? That will not happen on my watch, Alyssa. Don't forget that your father was a murderous man that killed thousands if not MILLIONS of people during his reign! May your rule end with the people of Arcadonisia realizing their faults, and hanging you high from the roof of your palace!
- Guiseppe Trigra

Sol Vera, Arcadonisia, 2025

The feelings of shock and utter disdain were not foreign to Alyssa as she read over the contents of Trigra's response. How dare he insult my father's name! thought Alyssa as she uttered the darkest curses that her language could comprehend. Hatred washed over her like a tidal wave, as she read and re-read what was written. Eventually, she rose from her chair and forced herself to step away from her desk before anything inflammatory was said.

When she regained her composure, she returned to her desk and ignored his response, careful not to feed into his games. Still, she knew something needed to be done to return power to her closest ally and fast before this could escalate even further. After a few moments of silence, the cries of her newborn twins echoed into her office, alerting her that they were awake. With a sigh, she went to care for them, awaiting the joy that they brought her and hoping that as the future Kings, they would not share her burdens.

24 Hours Later, Royal Command Center, Lacashaw Island

High Commander Nathan Steele watched with his arms crossed at his chest as video feeds repeated the footage of the occupation of Guadalupador. Soldiers armed with guns patrolled the streets, the Dorian flag replaced with a disgraceful stain that they called a flag waved in the distant corner of the video screen as his face settled into a state of anger and frustration. Something needs to be done about this. Now. thought Nathan as he saw the resistance building in the heart of Guadalupador. Behind him stood Alyssa, as he turned to see her gazing at the screen with great interest.

"Well, you look rested." commented Nathan with a hint of sarcasm as he took notice of the dark grey circles under Alyssa's pale blue skin and offered her a small cup filled with hot coffee. She accepted the drink with a quiet nod of appreciation and drank as he read the emotions across her face. "You know something needs to be done about this, right? We can't just sit back and watch as our greatest ally unravels at the seams here."

"I know this." replied Alyssa with an unusually harsh tone. Upon realizing this, she calmed down. "I'm just weighing in our options here. Guadalupador is still Natalya's, no matter who illegally replaced her. So making any kind of move, whether it be through diplomatic or military means is out of the question until we can get her approval."

"Approval." scoffed Nathan as he rolled his eyes, pointing at the screen. "Why go through all of this red tape when Guadaupador is under a fucking occupation! The time for diplomacy is long gone here. They have given us no choice but to fight."

"You're right." muttered Alyssa as she threw the copied out reply from Trigra across the desk, gaining Nathan's interest. "Read it." replied Alyssa as she could see the anger rise further in Nathan. When he was done, he laid down the paper on the ground and crumpled it with his boot. "Glad you feel the same way here." said Alyssa quietly. "I'm going to message Natalya on a joint effort here, but in the mean time, I leave it to you to authorize the launch of unmanned GHOSTs to survey Nosamo. Gather as much info as you can so we know what we are dealing with."

"Now we are talking. If it is what I expect, an armed conflict is on the horizon." said Nathan as he leaned back in his seat.

"At this point, it is unpredictable what will happen but yes, a conflict is coming and we'll bring the fight to them to settle this if we must." replied Alyssa before leaving his office.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Nosamo, Guadalupador, Riysian HQ

"We've managed to compile a list of some of the people known to be anti-SACTO and some that are definitely pro-SACTO/Triga, with the help of our allies, Triga's party, and of course the many citizens that put up anti-SACTO signs in their shops. Of course, Guadalupador is a large nation, so we can't know everyone, but we're making progress." A IMJ colonel briefed General Badawi.
"And of the miscreants that threw rocks and eggs at us?"
"It'll take some time, but we've got a few of them down. Of course, we haven't hauled any of them away, but we did show up to their houses and made ourselves clear on that kind of behavior." The colonel cracked his knuckles. "We've started investigation into members of the military that were discharged recently. Some of them probably harbor resentment against Triga and would definitely serve as a core for any upcoming insurgency. We'll also be helping the Cuscatlanis in setting up propaganda stations."
"Good work on the IMJ's part. Based on this information, we can start integration as soon as possible. Thanks, Colonel." He was referring to the counterinsurgency tactic of integrating troops into the community.
"My pleasure, General."

Somewhere in Guadalupador, 19:00 Local Time

A black Mercedes pulled up to and parked by a nondescript house. Two men in suits - Riysian Air Force Intelligence Directorate agents - stepped out and walked to the house, one of them knocking on the door. "Hello? Please open up." One of them said in Dorian. It opened to reveal a man.
"Hello, who is this?"
"Is this the home of Halesa Susania?"
"Yes, I'm her boyfriend. Who are you?"
"Mr. Susania, is your girlfriend at home?"
"Who are you?!"
"Mr. Susania, it is imperative that you take us to her immediately."
"Not until you tell me who you are, dammit! You can't simply barge in to people's homes! And stop calling me that!"
"Mr. Susania, if you do not cooperate, we will have to hold you under the charge of impeding an investigation by the Riysian Air Force Intelligence Directorate." The lead agent flashed a badge with the insignia of the IMJ.

With that, Halesa's boyfriend went silent, and the two agents stepped in. At the end of the hallway, there was a room who's door was closed, but light filtering underneath definitely showed that there was someone inside. They walked to the door and knocked. "Ms. Helesa Susania?"
"What?!"

The two agents opened the door and found the IT techie sitting at her computer. They immediately grabbed her and put her hands behind her back, clamping them tight with a pair of cuffs. "Helesa Susania, you are under arrest by the Riysian Air Force Intelligence Directorate for suspected subversive activities against SACTO and the Guadalupadorian government. You will come with us." The two men forced her out of the door and into the back seat of their Mercedes, still bound. One of the agents went back up to her boyfriend.

"Thank you very much, your cooperation has been noted. We will return her to you as soon as we are done interrogating her." With that, the agent walked back to the car, which sped off back to the Nosamo staging point.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:12 pm

As Natayla finished her message Satsuki handed her another message this time from Monavia:
October 14, 2025

Your Excellency:

I am pleased to inform you that my office received your message earlier today and that I remain willing to continue corresponding about the information you mentioned in it. I have informed my superiors about various aspects of the situation in your country and have received their blessing to assemble a diplomatic mission for later deployment there. My government hopes that it will be able to establish friendly relations with your people over the coming years, but before that happens, my superiors also wish that the dispute over your removal can reach a favorable resolution.

While my government has not yet acquired footage of the hearing in which your removal took place, my research staff was able to acquire translations of Dorian publications that were circulated shortly after the hearing ended. Although I remain skeptical about some of your statements concerning Trigra’s plans and intentions, I no longer feel a need to doubt your claims about the hearing because they have been corroborated by the evidence that my staff collected, including actual vote tallies. I confess that my government is mystified by the idea that a public institution of any kind can vote to remove an incumbent official without a true majority of the entire membership, though perhaps you might be able to explain the Assembly’s procedures to me better than anyone else at the moment.

With the aforementioned items in mind, I believe that my office could pursue constructive solutions by sending diplomatic representatives to meet with you in whichever country you are now residing, provided that said country’s government is willing to permit Monavian officials to make such a visit.

Sincerely,

"As you look over this I want you to tell me what it is you think my nation can do to help you. Okay?" Satsuki asked as she handed the message. ["And Don't worry should you want to meet with them they are more then welcome to come."] Satsuki stated as she awaited translation. She also couldn't wait for her term to expire and hoped the H.E.S.L Coalition Party would stay in power.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:28 pm

2000 Hours: Nosamo, Guadalupador (19/10/25)

Guiseppe was enjoying dinner, spending the night in with his wife and two children in their new residence. Contrary to popular belief about most politicians, Guiseppe didn't bring his job back home to his family, as he entertained his family as any regular Dorian parent would. "How was school today, Mira?" Trigra asked his twelve year old daughter.

"It was great, dad! Everyone in class thinks that I'm like royalty or something." Mira said before laughing.

Guiseppe's wife, Samana, shook her head and added, "Now don't let that affect your attitude, young lady." In a joking tone.

"Your mother is right, don't let it all get to your head." Guiseppe said with a smile. A buzz was heard from his jacket pocket, resting on the back of his chair. Guissepe got up, and took his phone out of his pocket. "I'm sorry, I'm going to need to take this." Guiseppe said with a frown.

"Can't it wait, dad?" Caza, his sixteen year old son asked, disappointed that he wasn't getting enough time with his father.

"No, Caza, it can't. I'll be in my office. I love you." Guissepe said to his family, as he walked out of the room and down the hallway. As he arrived in his office, he turned on his computer to find the message sent from Monavia. He got to typing.

To:The Monavian Imperial Federation's Minister of Foreign Affairs, Laura Garmash
From: The Grand Premier of the Federal Union of Guadalupador, Guiseppe Trigra
Encryption Level: Low

I will accept your proposal to send a diplomatic mission from your nation to the Federal Union of Guadalupador. Here in Guadalupador, we like to be straight to the point, when it comes to matters regarding the government. We are now conducting our hearings quickly, and efficently. Avoiding a drawn out process, where bureaucratic red tape can tangle with the proceedings.
- Guiseppe Trigra

1700 Hours: Undisclosed Location, Bansua, Guadalupador (20/10/25)

Tansev Gama, Halesa Susania's boyfriend clutched a small piece of paper within his fist, looking straight down at a metal door in the middle of a concrete and steel skeleton that was once a building. He opened his fist to read the message on the paper again. He was sure that this was the place. He kneeled down, to knock on the trap door, before seeing a figure in his peripheral vision. Tansev stopped, and looked up. It was a man in his mid-thirties, with a knowing look on his face, holding out his hand to Tansev. Tansev took the man's hand and he helped him up. The mysterious man gestured to walk with him, and Tansev followed. As they walked down the street together, through a crowd down the street not a word was exchanged between them, that was until they entered a restaurant. The two men sat down at a table, across from each other, and the mysterious man, then started to speak. "What happened to you?" He asked.

"My girlfriend, the Rysians took my girlfriend to Nosamo. To interrogate her. I swear, she knows nothing about any resistance at all." Tansev said.

The man shook his head. "The "Sackies" are trying to suppress any talk that would reveal them for what they truly are, an occupation force." He looked at the menu. "Of course, everyone here knows that they are. The rest of the world isn't that aware of what's happening here, mate."

Tansev nodded. "I've heard that there are people wanting to resist them."

"You've heard correctly, Gama." The man said. The waitress came over and asked the two for their order, the two ordered, and the man and the waitress exchanged looks with one other, before the man continued. "We're here to resist the Jackals, and their Sackie Puppeteers. You have what it takes?"

Tansev looked down. "Yes, yes I do. Let's get these bastards." He said softly.

"Not so fast, Gama. We need to start you off on something small, we need you to gather intelligence. It's simple, all you need to do on your commute to and from work is to count how many Sackies you see. We'll take it from there." The man said with a smile.

Tansev smiled and nodded. "Will do." The two ate their food before going on their separate ways. The next day, Tansev got in his car and went off to work, as he moved through the typical morning traffic, he looked around at the SACTO and State Security Ministry troops moving along the streets, and manning checkpoints. As soon as he got to work, he marked a tally on a small notepad. How many soliders did he see in the morning. As soon as the work day was over, he did the same thing as he did in the morning. Adding on to the tally on his small notepad as soon as he got home. He wrote the date, and turned over a page on the notepad, ready for the next day.

Natalya looked Satsuki in the eyes, and then said: "Military assistance would be nice, however, I know how hard it is to get a country to go to war for another nation. If you can not supply military support, that is completely understandable. Hardlined diplomacy and economic warfare against the Trigraist government and its SACTO masters can do well. Tell the world about what's actually happening in Guadalupador, about how this is actually an occupation perpetrated by Gran Cuscatlan. Intelligence work would also do wonders, covert operations, etc..." Natalya paused for a second before continuing. "Look, I know your term is expiring. But as a last act as the Diriegant of Flardania, just help us." Natalya finished. As soon as she finished speaking, she looked down at the message from Monavia. A small smile could be seen as she started to type into her phone.

To: The Foreign Affairs Minister of Monavia, Laura Garmash

I will happily accept your invitation to send a diplomatic team to meet me, wherever I will be residing, to come to a common solution that will benefit both of our governments. I say, that in three week's time, we meet in Sol Vera, Arcadonisia. That is where I will be residing for the rest of the time before returning to Guadalupador. I thank you for not doubting me, and my information. As you can see, Trigra is a only a puppet ruler for the Cuscatlanis.
- Natalya Saiko

As Natalya finished, she looked back up towards Satsuki, and announced that she would only stay two weeks in Flardania, and as soon as that fortnight was over, she would leave for Arcadonisia.
Last edited by Guadalupador on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:51 pm

Trestra, Arcadonisia, 2025

The news coming out of Guadalupador shocked many of the citizenry, who were peaceful and open-minded at heart. Seeing the crackdown on protesters against the ill-legitimate government sparked the rare emotion of anger in many who listened in on broadcasts detailing the deterioration of their greatest ally.

In Trestra, one of the busiest port cities on the Arcadonisian Continent, tensions were beginning to rise as they feared that the Cuscatlanis would soon knock on their western borders and bring their own brand of occupation to their homeland. As concerns were made clear, the government agreed to increase the military presence, especially around the many private and government owned docks and checkpoints quelling the fears of most of the citizens.

Royal Palace, Sol Vera, Arcadonisia, 2025

The ministers of Defense and Internal Affairs sat quietly, waiting to have their chance to speak to the Queen on the issue of Guadalupador's occupation. Among many in Parliament and the Queen's Administration, a military response was acceptable, on reasons that Guadalupador was Arcadonisia's main ally and largest trading partner. When the Chamber doors opened, they walked into Alyssa's office side by side and sat in front of her desk quietly until they were allowed to speak.

"Your Majesty.." said Minister of Defense Alex McConnell as Alyssa pointed in his direction, allowing him to speak his mind. "Sierra and I, and many others in your administration all agree that some form of military response is required to deal with the coup in Guadalupador."

"Is that so?" replied Alyssa in a curious tone as she sat back in her chair and crossed her legs. "I was hoping to have you all come to a unanimous decision on this matter, but it seems that I was not needed to bring this to your attention." said Alyssa as she smiled politely.

"In that case, you have what you originally desired." said Sierra as she sat forward in her seat. "As you know, the public is seething over what has occurred, and our numbers have shown 98% public support for an intervention."

"I'm glad the general public sees how important our ally is to our general security here. Alone, we can withstand much. Together, we can hold back any enemy that threatens us. I know that as an Arukkai, we generally avoid violence, but in the bigger picture here, our security and peace is threatened should the coup be ambitious and decide to come here. I'll message Natalya to seek advice on what should be done."

To: Natalya Saiko, Grand Premier of Guadalupador
Encryption: HIGH

Natalya,

I come to you to request your permission for our forces to conduct inside operations within Guadalupador to examine the true scope of the coup's capabilities. I know this seems short-sighted of me, but my administration as well as the general public has urged that something must be done. As you know, you are one of our greatest allies, and with enemy control of your country, it puts our security and lives at risk. Any information that is found will be directed to you should your diplomatic talks with Trigra not turn out as expected.

And as always, My administration and I will respect your decision should you turn down my request.

Yours,
Alyssa Gregorio I

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Riysa wrote:Nosamo, Guadalupador
With the all-clear for intervention given, the Riysian contribution to the joint SACTO forces - it would have been rude not to join in, particularly as a Riysian general was the current Grand Commander - was quickly mobilized.

Top Commander: Liwa (Major General) Uthman Badawi, RiyAF

as-Saiqa Airborne Special Forces (RiyAF)
Commander: Aqid (Colonel) Hamudi
9th and 31st Battalions, ~610 with HQ element

Fedayeen Ground Special Forces (RJGF)
Commander: [i]Muqaddam[I] (Lt.Col) Burji
7th Battalion, ~300 with HQ element

Idaraat al-Mukhabarat al-Jawiyah (Air Force Intelligence Directorate)
Small numbers of agents and operatives

Riysian Navy
Commander: Commodore Ingaltri
11th CAG

The Riysian deployment was lighter, focusing more on the use of lighter special forces for primarily counter-terrorism work, although a carrier group was included as a shield against a foreign invasion of the country. The infantry arrived first, having been transported with their light equipment via cargo plane, landing at the converted Nosamo terminal. With help from the forces already present, sections were being built or converted to help serve as the headquarters for the defense forces present.

Tel al-Riyah, Riysa

Foreign responses to Triga's rise to power had not, of course, escaped the attention of the Riysian government. One nation had gratefully taken in the exiled administration, and another had posted a set of seriously impossible demands for Triga's government. Both were ways of expressing opposition. The RiyAF's Cyberwarfare Division also had their own way.

Right there, elements of the division were at work, preparing to launch their form of opposition - a denial-of-service cyberattack. They were targeting the general internet infrastructure of Arcadonisia and Flardania, as well as servers of their various branches of the government including the military, with an advanced persistent denial of service - APDoS - attack. Supplementing the APDoS was the occasional HTTP POST attack, with its ability to circumvent security systems and near indetectability, targeting particularly secure servers and causing them to slow down to unworkable speeds and then crash. Dozens of millions of requests per second to flood servers and overwhelm countermeasures, combined with the pinpoint POST attacks, would be a living nightmare to deal with. Combined, your average nation's internet would take 15 minutes or less to buckle and collapse under such an attack.

With multiple layers of IP security and rapid switching of targets to evade countermeasures and prevent the origin of attack from being pinpointed, in addition to other bonuses, an attack such as this could be continuously maintained for very long periods of time. The Cyberwarfare Division truly enjoyed their work.

Sol Vera, Arcadonisia

Only moments after the Queen sent her message to Natalya, the Cyber Defense Network detected an anomaly that was overloading the network. After 30 minutes of struggle, the internet collapsed, leaving Arcadonisia in the dark.

24 Hours Later..

"How damaged is the system boards?" asked one of the technicians who had been working on the job well over his 8 hour shift. It had been over 14 hours since he had been called in by the government to re-establish an internet connection to the entire country. "Some of the boards are fried, which will limit internet speed and usage for many. but the rest have been placed in safe mode to protect them."

"Well get them back online!" yelled the technician as he took a sip of coffee.

"It will take several hours to reboot and repair most of the damages. Once that is done, the servers can attempt to reconnect."

"How long will that take?" asked the technician in a frustrated tone.

" All together, another 16 hours from now."

"Jesus.." exclaimed the technician angrily. " You do know that the government wants it back up within the next few hours, yes?"

"Of course, but you can't rush this. Give it the time it needs and it'll be up soon enough."

"It better.." threatened the technician as he stormed off to inform the Department of Defense of the new 16 hour wait time. He secretly wished that he wouldn't lose his job over the extensive overtime, but the government paid him for his time, so he went home to sleep his migraine off.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Satsuki with a calm face looked at Natalya, and then said: [" I'm glad you realized the difficulty in raising military assistance also I doubt the A.G.K.F will place any economic sanctions on your nation for....various reasons. However intelligence work namely a covert operation organized by CP 9 is in the works as we speak. As too the nature of the work..that is classified."] Satsuki paused as Pierre translated. "Also don't worry about my term expiring. I have full confidence in the H.E.S.L Coalition Party." Satsuki finished with a grin.

Air Pacifica flight from Megalo Mesembria to Nosamo.

Richard Abner was on a covert operation after CP 9 stole the identity of a Dorian citizen who died of a heart attack while on a "vacation" in Flardania. Instead of informing the Dorians, Cipher Pol 9 decided to keep the death a secret and send a look a like who also spoke fluent Dorian and Spanish especally since the man had no family. It just happened to be Abner's 7th day as an agent when he was selected. As he sat in the economy class he thought of the Director of Cipher Pol Junko Enoshima after she returned to Enies Lobby from Megalo Mesembria:

"Agent Abner, to my office now!!" Junko stated very angrily.

"Uh did I do any-" Richard started before staring down the barrel of a gun.

"Keep talking informal to me and by Ilias I will blow you brains, no." Junko stated as she aimed lower. "Keep talking informal and I will blast your manhood, then your KNEECAPS!!, THEN YOUR STOMACH!!!, BEFORE I BLAST YOUR BRAINS!!!!!" Junko stated with a sadistic smile after being pissed Satsuki called her a terrorist earlier in the day.

"My appologies Mistress, to what do I owe this summoning." Richard said which amused Junko enough to put her gun away."

"I need you to infiltrate Guadalupador as this man Diego Sanchez." Junko stated showing a picture what is almost a carbon copy of Richard. "All you have to do is gathering intel and meet up with our South American sleeper Enrique Martinez in a week and a half. Furthemore I want you to do whatever it takes to be on the Guiseppe Trigra administration good side. If you have to kill innocents then do it as long as it isn't a major threat to Flardania do it to fit in. It is risky as you can be captured by our allies. We would try to get you back but we will admit nothing. Also I don't mind if you earnestly aid SACTO as Guadalupador being buddies with SACTO would allow us to...get along with them again. Do you Accept?"

Obviously I accepted
, Richard thought. The only thing that matters in the end is the strength and safety of the Taisuist Autocracy. Richard or at least now Diego returned to a book before reciting a famous French quote by Napoleon and is a favorite of Junko and CP 9. "La mort n'est rien, mais vivre vaincu et sans gloire, c'est mourir tous les jours."

F.I.P.A (Sub-division of CP 9), La Rousse, Flardania
Hōka Inumuta Director of Flardania Internet Protection Agency

Hōka looked around at all the cyber agents typing away and clearing the servers.

"Give me a status update, how is the communication between Agencies?" Hōka asked

"They're fine sir and still running on the Private Flardania Ethernet service,therefore whoever launched this attack is abroad. Since Internet was used to access our government decoy sites we got the ip's however it is a talented groups that has an ever-changing IP, the chance of determining location is very slim especially at this time." an agent reported.

"Estimation on citizens without internet connection?" Hōka asked

"About 37% sir, ETA till full recovery about 4-8 Days"

"How are the sites that are backed up on the various Ethernet channels?" Hōka further inquired

"They have already been purged and are currently back online."

"Excellent, Keep agents monitoring the sites with higher priority given towards high targets. You see a stampede...give them the Plague!" Hōka proclaimed to which a resounding Hora Hora was heard across the first level sub 3rd floor computer room.

This was good as it could have been much worse and all thanks to intrusion prevention solutions within the network and on the host, reinforced by a next-
generation firewall and network threat behavior analysis, and enriched by the proactive analysis of
cloud-based Global Threat Intelligence or (GTI) from F.I.P.A. use real-time data to recognize and block the dynamic addresses used in DoS attacks.
GTI network connection reputation is F.I.P.A comprehensive, real-time,
cloud-based service that combines IP address, network port, and communications protocol to determine
granular reputation intelligence, enabling customers to be protected against both known
and emerging network threats.
F.I.P.A calculates a reputation score based on network traffic, including port, destination,
protocol, and inbound and outbound connection requests. The score reflects the likelihood that a
network connection poses a threat.
Of course F.I.P.A is not perfect...yet but these are not a rag tag communist students with cheap 1989 computers. This was a highly professional operation with the latest technology and experience.
Last edited by Flardania on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:37 pm

1300 Hours: Fort Nagamo, Haedonston, Arcadonisia. (22/10/25)

For the last week, Fort Nagamo, the headquarters for the Guadalupadorian Federal Armed Forces Command: Arcadonisia has been locked down to the public, as the military officers within the base debated whether to recognize Trigra's rise to power back home, or continue to stay loyal to the Natalya Saiko Administration. It was a tough choice, with the news circulating around the world that Trigra had outlawed public protests, and that the SACTO was now heavily invested with the Trigraist Government back in Guadalupador, General Beliur of GFAFC:A or ArCom for short, decided that the Government of Guiseppe Trigra was illegitimate and to the surprise of many in ArCom, stayed loyal to Grand Premier Natalya Saiko. Now the forces of ArCom became known as the forces of "Free Guadalupador." Encompassing several divisions across each branch of the Guadalupadorian military, is essentially a miniature form of the Dorian Federal Armed Forces.

Nosamo, Guadalupador

"ArCom Report In. I repeat, ArCom We need a SITREP Immediately!" A Defense Official angered by the empty static on the other end of the side, cursed and threw down the receiver.

The Ministry of Defense walked over to the Official. "What's going on?" He said in a concerned tone.

"ArCom has just cut off all communications with us. They've gone dark, Minister."

"What? Why is that?!" The Minister asked, shocked.

"I don't know, they haven't reported in in a while."

"Well, keep trying to contact them." The Minister said, about to use his phone. The phone on the other end rang twice, before being picked up by the receiver. "Grand Premier Trigra. We have a problem."

"What kind of problem?" Trigra asked.

"ArCom hasn't reported in yet. Neither has the 7th Fleet, or the Tokdo Island Military District."

"That's peculiar... Any reason why?"

"No, um, not at this time, Grand Premier."

"Watch for them, they'll come around in a bit." Trigra hung up the phone.

Alexi Chenko International Airport

Immigration Authorities, now under the control of the Ministry of State Security watched for any suspect trying to enter Guadalupador. They were efficient, as several citizens that have spoken against the new government returning to the country were quickly being detained by the dozens. No subversive element would get through their net. As Abner approached Immigration Control, A SSM Officer looked at him peculiarly. The officer went over to Abner. "Diego? Is that you?" The Officer asked, with a big smile on his face. "It is you! Haha, how have you been, mate?!" The Officer patted Abner on the back. "It feels like it's been years since we last saw each other. I heard that you had a good time in Flardania? Is that right?" The Officer said with a big smile on his face, thinking that Abner was actually the Dorian that died in Flardania.
Last edited by Guadalupador on Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:55 am

---delete, see new post---
Last edited by Riysa on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:18 am

As Richard Abner approached Immigration Control, he noticed a SSM Officer looking at him peculiarly. As the officer went over to him he breathed in relief as he recognized the Man from the case file as Marcellus Aiza, with little people in Diego's life, it made preparation easier. "Indeed it's been awhile Marcellus, what were the odds I would return while you are working." Abner responded with a comedian quality impressionist of Diego's voice while avoiding specifics, with a trademark grin on his face. "How's Chrisitne and your son....Dario which by the way is how old now?" I had a decent time in Flardania but you know being home is better." Abner responded. I am just here to get back to work and see this nation prosper under Triaga. I was surprised but content when he came to power and I had to see things for my self. Abner said noticing up ahead passengers being held and denied access to the nation and rather not reveal CP 9's pro SACTO position just yet. Abner just stayed calm and decided to use the relationship with Marcellus and his citizenship as Diego to get past the Riysian checkpoint.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Flardania wrote:Alexi Chenko International Airport

As Richard Abner approached Immigration Control, he noticed a SSM Officer looking at him peculiarly. As the officer went over to him he breathed in relief as he recognized the Man from the case file as Marcellus Aiza, with little people in Diego's life, it made preparation easier. "Indeed it's been awhile Marcellus, what were the odds I would return while you are working." Abner responded with a comedian quality impressionist of Diego's voice while avoiding specifics, with a trademark grin on his face. "How's Chrisitne and your son....Dario which by the way is how old now?" I had a decent time in Flardania but you know being home is better." Abner responded. I am just here to get back to work and see this nation prosper under Triaga. I was surprised but content when he came to power and I had to see things for my self. Abner said noticing up ahead passengers being held and denied access to the nation and rather not reveal CP 9's pro SACTO position just yet. Abner just stayed calm and decided to use the relationship with Marcellus and his citizenship as Diego to get past the Riysian checkpoint.

Marcellus laughed. "Well, I'm doing the same job, just under a different ministry." Marcellus looked out towards the Rysian checkpoint, and back towards Abner. "Christine is doing well, she's been recently unhappy with my new job, but she'll come around. Dario, he's just turned twelve, he takes after his mother." Marcellus smiles, and pats Richard on the shoulder. "Hopefully, people will be calmed down in a few months, so the SACTO Troops can leave, and everything will get back to normal." Marcellus walked with Abner, helping him bypass through the checkpoint. He gave Abner his passport back to him and waved him goodbye.

2000 Hours: Fort Nagamo, Haedonston, Arcadonisia. (22/10/25)

The Officers of ArCOM made their final decision. The base was opened back up, and an order to cease the lockdown on other Dorian Bases in Arcadonisia and Bethuana Paix went out over a secured channel. General Beliur made it clear that he wasn't going to follow Dorian Military Command back in Nosamo. One message was sent back to Guadalupador.

TO: MINISTRY OF DEFENSE: GUADALUPADORIAN FEDERAL ARMED FORCES COMMAND
FROM: SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE GUADALUPADORIAN FEDERAL ARMED FORCES COMMAND: ARCADONISIA, GENERAL REGARA BELIUR
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: PUBLIC
The Forces of ArCOM will no longer heed any future order from the Guadalupadorian Federal Armed Forces Command under the Administration of Guiseppe Trigra. We have deliberated, and have decided, that his ascension to power was barely within the limits of legality, and that it was unneeded. We see the SACTO Military presence within Guadalupador at this time, as an force of occupation. We recognize the Administration of Natalya Saiko as the legal leader of the Federal Union of Guadalupador, and insist that other military districts within the Federal Union of Guadalupador do the same.
- Regara Beliur

Nosamo, Guadalupador

"DAMN IT!" Trigra banged his fist on to his desk in reaction to the message he was just handed. "I knew that Beliur was a rat bastard. I knew it!" Trigra yelled at his Minister of Defense. "WHO ELSE HASN'T REPORTED BACK YET?!" He yelled, his voice being heard all the way down the hall.

"Several military districts, Grand Premier..." The Minister of Defense said softly.

"Get them in line..." Trigra growled, crumpling up the copy of the message, and throwing it across the room.

"Right away, we'll get in contact with them." The Minister ran out of room.

Trigra facepalmed, and took a deep breath. The purge of the military didn't go as planned... Well then, I'm going to have to be more thorough... Guiseppe dialed the number to the Ministry of State Security, and waited for the Minister to pick up.

Ministry of State Security Headquarters

Enrique Yanama woke up in a dark room, in a chair, surrounded by a circle of individuals. He looked around, trying to find out where exactly he was. "Where the hell am I?" Enrique asked. As soon as he finished his question, the lights came on in the room in the grey, windowless room. Right in front of him, he could see Inez Vashan, sitting in a metal chair near the door.

"Welcome to Hell, Enrique." Inez said with a smirk.

"Go fuck yourself, 'buddy.'" Enrique was as defiant as his brother.

"How about you take a look around you. And choose your next few words wisely...." Vashan said cracking his knuckles.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:45 pm

SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION

As tensions have continued to increase and certain nations have been becoming increasingly hostile to Triga's administration and SACTO, we are now issuing a travel ban on any unfriendly nation, effective immediately, except for flights authorized by the Joint SACTO Forces Command. This is to secure the borders of Guadalupador against foreign infiltration.

Signed,
SACTO Grand Commander, Colonel-General Abdul-Halim Abrash

Alexi Chenko International Airport, Guadalupador

Of course, some aircraft didn't have the fuel left to change course and fly back home, so they were allowed to land, being the last unfriendly carriers allowed into Guadalupador. One of these was an Air Pacifica flight from Flardania. At the gate, past immigration stood several IMJ agents, dressed in crisp black suits, and with weapons visible, to "escort" the passengers off their foreign planes and to the HQ. The passengers would be held only as long as it took to get their flight refueled, and then they'd immediately be returned back to Flardania.

The Mukhabirat had prepared a few buses for this purpose, and with this, herded all of the passengers in, with the agents present having their automatic PDWs out at all times as a show of force.

Richard may have thought himself home free, but he was quickly stopped by a couple of black-suited agents and shoved into the bus with the rest of the passengers. "Come with us, friend." They said.

Riysian HQ, Nosamo, Guadalupador

"We've continued to make progress on the usual - tagging dissidents, investigating loyalists, etc. There's been a new group we're looking into, the "AdP", an activist group that has been staunchly opposed to Triga and of course, us. Notably, they recently called for resistance against our forces, which of course can't stand. We're conducting raids at the moment, and so far, its been pretty silent. We've also been starting to conduct wiretaps of certain families and homes, and soon, given Triga's assistance and permissions we hope to be able to monitor communications a la PRISM."

To: Mr. Giuseppe Triga
Encryption: Extreme

Attached is the latest update from the Joint SACTO Forces Command. We hope you find this information useful and continue to keep us updated on everything.

One of Multiple Locations, Guadalupador

A few light vehicles - "jeeps", as one might call it - were parked down the street from the office building, discharging some Riysian special forces. Inside was a known AdP office, and the soldier's jobs were to "take care" of them. Wearing balaclavas and body armor and armed with the standard B.854 rifle, they looked kitted out for war; while the AdP was not known to stockpile weapons, one could never be too safe. The soldiers slowly and methodically took up positions around the entrances to the building, trying to take care not to make themselves too visible.

*Snip*, went the wire cutters that cut off the phone line. Immediately, the soldiers knocked down the door, and with weapons raised and voices loud, forced everyone down onto the ground, where they promptly cuffed them and then hauled them off to be taken to the HQ at Nosamo. One more office down, several more (known) left.

Tel al-Riyah, Riysa

The cyberattacks had worked as expected, and forced a complete blackout. Of course, though, the targets hadn't kept silent, they were actively trying to repair and win back control of their networks. Only problem for them was that the Cyberwarfare Division still had the advantage.

They kept changing the central point and flow of the attack, and of course kept switching proxy servers and spoofed IPs, to make sure the network repair time would be reset as each change would be a reenactment of the first attack wave. It would be fun to see them try to fix that, many thought.
Last edited by Riysa on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:53 pm

Tragenbergian Navy Cavour - class aircraft carrier leaving the port to attack Tokdo Islands

*** Tragenberg, 23.10.2025

During all these times after 2nd Arcadonisian Civil war, Tragenberg became centre of the region, rivalling only with Arcadonisia. It formed a Federation with country to the East - Riaancreek. Now having over 55 million citizens at his disposal and powerful economy which boomed thanks to capitalist reforms, Conrad Rhodes - who took power there - had well equipped, Cuscatlani trained armed forces at his disposal. The constant fear of Arcadonisian invasion made them only stronger; the society became one big barracks, country was more militarized than North Korea, with army being centre of everything. Military was running own banks and companies, financing itself. Now, Conrad Rhodes was observing the training of 22th Air Wing, flying on Cuscatlani delivered copies of F35, nicknamed EE25. Rhodes, however, was cruious. He heard of recent developments in Guadalupador - Triga taking power. For now on, he wanted to to another thing. He observed mock air battle between his fighters. Then, his phone rang.

"Leier!" addressed him one of his men "Urgent phone from Santiago"

"Tell Ferreira I will be in my office in 10 minutes" smiled Rhodes, as he sat into his car and moved towards his office. He passed through the newly built streets of Wikuskestel, as his convoy moved. Rhodes sat into his phone line and dailed - through secure channel - number to Alvaro Ferreira.

"Ferreira old friend!" he smiled, remembering how Ferreira was in his country long ago as diplomat "What is the matter?"

"Mi Amigo" came response from other side "ARCOM of Dorians declared rebellion. You are free to act to Pacify them. I made Rai Tien Tao from Kaifong to send you additional.... resources to deal with your problem."

"I will deal with it Firend." smiled with evil grin Rhodes, as he put his phone down. War was coming, and he was sure of it. His next phone was to Admiral Riaan Kassler, cheif of staff of Tragenberg. Kassler, young but ambitious man, was more than ready to ensure that it will be done.

*** Boldkriek, Tragenberg.

The carrier group "Keiser Riaan I" alongside carrier group "Conrad Rhodes" - both being cavour class light aircraft carriers - were preparing themselves for action. Both carrier groups were leaving the port now, each accompanied by Tragenbergian navy ships, which were more than capable of dealing with recent situation. In addition - because Tokdo was near Asia - Kuznetsov - class carrier of Kaifongese navy was also to advance from Kaifong. Cuscatlanis this time were preparing for major offensive against Dorian; thousands of soldiers were mobilized, alongside with one CSG and one SAG. It will take a long time to transport them to Dorian, but Cuscatlan was prepared to fight this war. In addition Tragenbergian Light Naval Strike Forces - made of hordes of corvettes and Missile or Torpedo boats - were put on high alert to defend the coast, which was pretty good to defend, to say at least. Tragenbergian National Defence Force were put on high alert.

At 9.00 operation "Falling Rock" has begun. Tokdo Islands were first main Target. While carriers were just leaving the port, Tokdo was targeted by long range air strike carried by TU22M3 starting from Kaifong. Because both were East Asian nations, range was relatively close, so Tokdo will be under constant barraging. Almost 16 TU22M3 were used, divided into four keys per four aircraft. They started at night, flying towards Tokdo islands. Soon KH-55 missiles were launched from about 2400 km range, range to big to stop the bombers via even longest AA defences. In addition, Kaifongese Kong Jin AEW&C started barrage jamming (two platforms) and Sweep jamming (three platforms) to confuse air defence in Tokdo. Meanwhile, carriers were just leaving the port.

ORBATRY:

INCOMING TO TOKDO
Air Force

[*] 5th Strategic Bomber Esquadron;
- 1st Strategic Bomber Key: 4x TU22M3
- 2nd Strategic Bomber Key: 4x TU22M3
- 3rd Strategic Bomber Key: 4x TU22M3
- 4th Strategic Bomber Key: 4x TU22M3

Navy
[*] CSG "Rhodes": 15 ships
- 1x Cavour CV
- 2x Type 45 DDG
- 4x Aquitayne FFG
- 3x Bergamini FFG
- 2x Oliver Hazzard Perry FFG
- 2x Rubis SSN
- 1x Wave AOR

[*] ARG "Wikus"
- 1x Juan Carlos I CV
- 1x Mistral LHD
- 3x Harpens ferry LSD
+ 31st Tragenbergian Naval infantry regiment: 2 000
Regimental HQ: 60
(4x VBCI)
Naval Infantry battalion: 400
(34 VBCI))
Tank battalion: 188
(41x Challenger 2, 3x VBCI)
Recon company: 50
(3x AMX-10 RC, 9xERC-90)
Antitank battery: 30
(6x VAB)
Rocket launcher battery: 66
( 6 M270)
Air defense battery: 58
(4x VLRA, 4x OSA)
Engineer company: 70
(3x leclerc DCL)
Signal Company: 57
(2x VCBI )
CRBN defense company: 36
Supply company
Medical company: 27

Kaifongese CBG "Jian"
1x Kuznetsov CV
2x Type 052D DDG
2x Type 052C DDG
2x Type 054A FFG
2x Type 093 Shang SSN
1x Type 908 AOR

INCOMING TO ARCADONISIAN SEA (WAR NOT YET DECLARED, TO ACT AS SEA DENIAL)
[*] CSG "Keiser Riaan I": 16 ships
- 1x Cavour CV
- 3x Horizon DDG
- 4x Aquitayne FFG
- 3x Bergamini FFG
- 2x Oliver Hazzard Perry FFG
- 2x Taralgafar SSN
- 1x Wave AOR

[*] 14th LSSG
2x Braunschweig K
8x Gepard FAC
4x Type 212 SSK
2x Wolei MLC
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Arcadonisia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadonisia » Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:11 pm

Arcadonisian Royal Command, Sol Vera, Arcadonisia

Deep inside the underground bunker that housed the secretive yet highly powerful sect of the governments Armed Forces, alarms began to sound, alerting anyone within earshot that a threat was detected as an automatic computer system announced the threat. "Foreign Military Vessels have been detected on the southern quadrant of the Aelonic Ocean near the Arcadonisian/Bethuanian Border. Failure to identify has classified unknown entity as an eminent threat."

"What is all that cursed noise coming fro-" said the Chief of the ARC as he finished sipping from his cup which contained that Arcadonisian delicacy known as Crystal and directed his attention to the screen highlighting the illegal movement of possibly hostile ships. "Jesus!" gasped the Chief as he zoomed in and traced their movement to the point of origin, none other than Tragenburg, the tiny bastion of extremists to the extreme south. As soon as he found out, he got on the phone and alerted the Commander in Chief and the Minister of Defense. A few second passed before he got online with the Queen herself.

"Yes your Majesty.." stammered the Chief politely as he fumbled to regain his footing. "I realize the late hour, but.."

"But what, Julius?" Replied Alyssa harshly, clearly not in the mood to be played with.

"Our Defense Network has detected military movement by sea by Tragenburg. Intercepted coordinate plans calculate their arrival in Guadalupador." Not a moment later, Alyssa alerted the Minister of Defense and told the Chief that she would come down immediately. No less than 30 minutes passed before Alyssa rushed into the building to see for herself.

"Oh hell.." cursed Alyssa as she slammed her fist into a desk. She could only think of one reason why they would be moving, they wanted to aid Triga's cause. She reacted the only way that would stop this from occurring, and she knew in her heart, that unless she acted now, they would stop at nothing to hunt Natalya down and kill her, allowing Guadalupador to fall permanently.

"Send out our forces to intercept them. Now." said Alyssa with absolute certainty.

"Alyssa.." replied Alex McConnell quietly as he sighed. "We don't need any provocation here. You're acting rashly."

"Am I Alex?" yelled Alyssa as she pointed her fingers sharply towards the image of the naval forces of Tragenburg tread across their territory. "You think I'm acting rashly when THIS is coming on OUR doorstep? Lets say for insanity's sake that I oblige you and back down here, If we allow them to prance across our oceans untouched, what will stop them from coming after us next? You think they wouldn't attack us if they got the chance?"

"Well no, but-" Stammered Alex as he had never seen Alyssa this furious in his entire lifetime.

"Then my point is made clear then, isn't it? I'm the Queen, I make the rules here. When I say jump, you better fucking jump. Get on that phone and order for the immediate deployment of our finest naval vessels and aircraft to take. them. down." barked Alyssa as she glared at Alex and anyone who tried to intervene. "If it is a conflict that they want, well they fucking get one, here and now."

Deployed Vessels Include:

x2 Nimitz Class Aircraft Carriers
x3Arleigh-Burke Destroyers
x3 Oliver Hazard Perry Class Frigates
x5 Virginia Class Attack Submarines
Last edited by Arcadonisia on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:23 pm

As Richard Abner got past the checkpoint and outside the airport a few man dressed darkly shoved him on the bus. "Hey what is the meaning of this, I'm just a Dorian trying to go home!!" Richard said in Dorian. When they didn't answer he switched to English. "Like I said I'm just trying to go back home." Which was only met with more silence. Causing a scene won't work.....I'll just go with this for now. Richard thought.

F.I.P.A (Sub-division of CP 9), La Rousse, Flardania
Hōka Inumuta Director of Flardania Internet Protection Agency

"Where do we stand now?" Hōka Inumuta asked to no one in particular.

"Sir we have 39% of Flardania with slow to no Internet Service?"

"Nani!!" Hōka exclaimed

"I sai-"

"I heard what you said, how did the lack of connection go up." Hōka said getting angry

"Well they have the advantage and they are not letting up."

"Okay,for now I want you to block all servers outside of our borders then when we are back to 37% without connection I want you to open servers slowly one by one and observe flood of traffic. Do I make myself clear?" Hōka demanded

"Hai" one of the Agents replied before instructing the others.

Hōka was thinking about the direction of the world when he looked towards the news broadcast in his office about the New H.E.S.L Party candidate that won Mr. Arata Kasuga.

I guess things are starting to get interesting. Hōka thought

Bundang, Flardania

Minister of Foreign Affairs Pierre Joseph arrived at the house he rented to Natalya Saiko. He was glad that Dirigeant Kasuga saw value in him and was glad to still be the minister of Foreign Affairs. It meant more traveling which was something he always wanted to do since he was a little boy and it was paid for. Right now he was here for reason. To persuade Saiko to not head to Sol Vera. Pierre breathed out. Okay Pierre, you can do this....no pressure. Pierre then turned of the Engine, walked up to the door and rung the doorbell.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Interrogation Facilities, Riysian HQ, Nosamo, Guadalupador (Air Pacifica/Richard Abner)

Muqaddam (Lieutenant Colonel) Abdul-Razzaaq was leaning back in his chair, back towards the door, drinking a cup of coffee. The arrival of the Air Pacifica flight - the only flight that they couldn't turn back - had sent everyone into overtime, and after interviewing several of the passengers and finding nothing of interest, had delegated his subordinate interrogators to handle the rest. He was startled by the knock on his door, but not surprised - the SACTO intelligence agencies active in Guadalupador were constantly bringing in suspected subversives, so sooner or later he'd be called. "Come in!" He said.

"Got another one sir, from that flight." One of the two internal security soldiers, dressed in white fatigues and body armor, replied, dragging in "Diego Sanchez".

"Weren't all the people from that flight supposed to go to the majors? Major Firas and Major Hamid are free, right?"
"Well, sir, this one his special. He tried to get past the IMJ checkpoint by having a border guard approve his passage, and then he made a small fuss about it when the agents caught up to him."
The Lt. Colonel faced the two troops holding him. "Oh? What about the guard that approved him?"
"Colonel Mezzawi told me to let you know that they're checking out the guy right now."
"Ah, okay. Thanks. I'll take it from here, then." With a quick salute, the two troops handed him some documents, then went outside and closed the door behind them. Abdul-Razzaq cracked his knuckles and covered a yawn with his hand. "So, you're Diego Sanchez." He switched from Arabic to English when talking with Abner, and flipped through a few of the papers. "You went on vacation to Flardania right when Triga came to power, and just now returned. There's been a few day gap in your credit card and bank activity, until you booked the flight to Nosamo. Quite an interesting timeline you've got there. Also, no living direct family members, making it harder to identify you." He put the papers down and smiled at Abner. "Now, did I miss something, or should I just jump to questioning?"

Interrogation Facilities, Riysian HQ, Nosamo, Guadalupador (Halesa Susania)

Despite the drama in catching Halesa, the time in between her capture and her interrogation was pretty quiet. She cooperated with the commands of the agents throughout the period, albeit with a very upset face during the entire time. The internal security soldiers weren't even as forceful as they normally were when taking her to the interrogator. Inside, with a friendly, almost fatherly face, was Colonel Rami. They ran through the same procedures, and the soldiers stepped out. He opened his mouth, and spoke in Dorian.

"Hello, Halesa, and welcome to the Riysian headquarters. Would you care for some coffee first, or would you rather get to the point immediately?"

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 pm

NIS Headquarters, Castille de Terro

A steady rainstorm had since blown off the moutain and was now pelting the windows of Director Acosta's office. The older, chubbier man was sitting at his desk when Volier walked in.
"How was your meeting with the President?"
"Some beaurocratic bullshit. He was sitting with his freaking political strategist the whole damn time."
"Oh really?"
"Yes. She apparently advised him that tampering in Guadalupador would alienate his isolationist base, while inaction in Chuchara would further push the "Peresque the Pansy" narrative he got after we didnt dissolve the Lollohian Federation and basically let the Emperor of Krjder off his criminal record without so much as a warning."
"So where does that leave us?"
"Pereseque is giving us three days to try and pop the DIA pimple in Chuchara before he gives Javez the greenlight to go to the press and pretty much invade the island."
"Well, at least we didnt get shut down at the start. However, Saiko has replied."
"What did she say?"
"She is playing dumb. Acting like she doesnt know anything. But she mentioned the names of one of the DIA agents in Chuchara, and she took my claim that we can use the DIA presence to make it look like they funded the terrorists as an acusation. She knows alot more than she will let on to..."

To: The Exiled Premier Natalya Saiko;

I believe you mistook my previous communication. I was not accusing you, rather I was simply explaining to you that we have proof of DIA in Chuchara, and if/when that proof goes public, you and I both know what will happen...
However, you and I both know there are DIA, military units, government agencies, ect. who are going to go silent and disappear from Triaga's vision - assuming they haven't already. And I know that even if you don't know personally, you have the power to find out.

So let me make myself clear. You pull out all the support from the rebels in Chuchara who came to brief illegitimate power through fraudulence, lies and political backstabbing; and we will do everything in our power to pull SACTO support away from a regime which has come to brief illegitimate power through fraudulence, lies and political backstabbing.

If we work this out then not only can we avoid tens of thousands of Inyurstan soldiers dying alongside local army units to storm every rebel outpost in Chuchara; but also dodge the bullet of entire fleets shooting it out in your waters and the blood of Dorian patriots and Triaga loyalists, and SACTO policing units alike being spilled in your own streets.

I do hope you consider this offer;
- Daniel Acosta

To: The Ruling Premier Guissipe Triaga;

Greetings sir on behalf of the Inyurstan National Intelligence Service (NIS),

It has recently come to our attention as a result of the 'executive overturn' in your nation that there is undeniable evidence of DIA presence in Chuchara. Now, as we all know know your current focus is likely on purging your own government and military on the home front, and you most likely lack the reach to deal with any foreign units which would be going rogue.
As anyone with a rational head can assume, units send to train and equip pro-Campos death squads aren't likely to be the types of men likely to willingly support the sort of government they so destructively sought to destroy...

Which brings me to our mutual interest: DIA units in Chuchara. You naturally don't want renegade elements plotting your demise from the safety of a foreign war zone, and we naturally don't want those same elements continuing to support and direct terrorist insurgents against our own forces and those of our allies.
All I request is a simple transfer of names, numbers and last reported locations, and we can track down the rest.
How many DIA, military, PMC, ect. are operating in Chuchara under Saiko's direction, and we can make sure they are too busy hiding from us to bother trying to threaten you and your family.

I do hope you consider this offer;
- Daniel Acosta

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents