NATION

PASSWORD

I'm No Patriot (MT/Invite Only/TG TO ENTER)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Mcnernians

Postby McNernia » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:30 pm

The Corporal looked at the Premier. "And how much would that cost, you bring in foreign investment....Commies don't like that and they use that. You go to NCO school and you learn things so as to be a leader. You learn a few truths of the world such as how the Communist stirs up the civilians that take up arms against you. Be wary of Foreign investment." He paused about the business of His Majesty Emilion the Fourth. "The King is not the one who truly decides policy we have a parliament as was mentioned before, they are the ones who decide the fate of the Empire, the King can repeal laws and can issue decrees that need the Prime Ministers signature. Laws orginate from the Parliament which originates from the Kingdom. What happened to your monarchy?"

The Lieutenant looked at the SSM officer before sending his own radio call to the SSM to confirm for himself. When the message came back he looked at the spook. "Kill that old politician and you make a damn martyr out of him." one would not expect a junior officer to know about the business of the art of politics but when an Army engaged in Counter-Insurgency one needed to know about how to take apart the morale of the insurgent.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:24 pm

Inyourfaceistan wrote:
Communique Official de la Republiqua D'Inyursta

(Image)

To: The Interim Government of Inez Vashan; The High Command of the Dorian Resistance; and The Government-in-Exile of Natalya Saiko
CC: El Caudillo Miguel Vanelli; Foreign Minister Dr. Pierre Joseph; Foreign Affairs Directorates of the Philippine Republic and the Republic of Riysa;
Encryption: Medium

Greetings on behalf of the government, military and people of Inyursta. It has come to our attention the collection of controversial and unfortunate events that have befallen Guadalupador and has come to involve all of our nations in one way or another. It is imperative that we all at least try to find a solution to this mess, before we all devolve into a full-fledged bloodbath.

We propose holding preliminary peace talks in our own tropical coastal city of Fjorda De'Rivera to begin the process of discussing means for which to de-escalate the situation. Naturally, as would any form of peace initiative in this stage of negotiation it would be non-binding, however, it would be beneficial to all parties involved to better understand the underlying goals and desires of the opposing side.
For those who question our neutrality, we cite both our loyal membership in SACTO as well as our key involvement in the retirement of Guissipe Trigra and his replacement with a temporary, interim leader who claims to be supportive of a democratic referendum. Furthermore, we have yet to engage the Resistance in anything close to direct combat; yet our record of combat and diplomatic operations shows we are more than trustworthy when it comes to our role in the alliance.

We sincerely hope you all consider our offer...

Signed:
- President Jack Peresque
- Secretary of State Mario Velacoro
- Assembly Speaker Rafael Gusman
- Cheif of Staff Antonio DeLoroza
- NIS Director Daniel Acosta

Nosamo, Guadalupador

Inez Vashan was expecting this message from the Inyurstans, he didn't like it, but he was expecting it. You aren't going to solve anything with negotiation. I thought that the Inyurstans would surely know this by now. Vashan thought as he read through it. If the Inyurstans were thinking that he was going to allow elections in Guadalupador, they were mistaken. Vashan believed that it was his right to be Protector, and he wasn't going to let anyone else get in the way of that. He was reluctant in sending somebody to argue for his legitimacy, but he got over it and sent a very short response to the Inyurstans:

Integralista Unyone do Guadalupador

To: Mario Velacoro, Inyurstan Secretary of State
From: Inez Salutore Vashan, Protector of the Integralist Union of Guadalupador
Subject: Negotiations
Encryption Level: HIGH

In response to your nation's call for a meeting between the two sides of this conflict, I have decided to send one of the most trusted members of my government: Doctor Cyrodi Matagal. He is going to be the future Minister of State Affairs as soon as the situation here has stabilized. I regret not being able to attend these talks myself.
- Inez Vashan

Bundang, Flardania

Natalya was surprised to see an Inyurstan message from within her inbox. She had thought that they were done talking to her after she refused to disclose all the information about the DIA Operations within Chucara. Now they were asking for her assistance in ending the growing conflict back home. She sighed, thinking that since Trigra was replaced by someone even worse, the negotiations wouldn't go over well. Nonetheless, she decided that she would still send a diplomat to explain their side, and to get some things ironed out between SACTO and Guadalupador.

Federali Unyone do Guadalupador

To: The Secretary of State of the Rogue Nation of Inyursta, Mario Velacoro
From: The Grand Premier of the Federal Union of Guadalupador, Natalya Saiko
Subject: The Upcoming Negotiations in Fjorda De'Rivera
Encryption Level: HIGH

It has come to my attention, that negotiations between Dorian and SACTO authorities seems to be the best, and quite possibly, the only thing that can stop Guadalupador from devolving back into another bloody civil war. Unfortunately, with Inyursta being a border nation to Gran Cuscatlan, I have been advised, that it is best that I personally stay here in Flardania, for my own safety. I will, however be sending the current Federal Union of Guadalupador's Minister of State Affairs, Rami Zalmes to Fjorda De'Rivera to begin talks with Inyurstan and SACTO authorities.
-Natalya Saiko
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Previous

Return to International Incidents