NATION

PASSWORD

I'm No Patriot (MT/Invite Only/TG TO ENTER)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:36 pm

0830 Hours: Federal Army Checkpoint Alfa, Nosamo, Guadalupador. (4/11/25)

The Fireteam got into defensive positions, some rushing to the nearest cover, as the NICA agents pointed their glocks out towards them. The solider that was knocked to the ground crawled back towards his team, keeping the sights of his Five-seven on the SUV.

The Captain looked down his sights into the SUV. There was an unarmed man, hiding behind the agents. He then heard a voice yell from inside. The NICA agent at the front caught his attention. The Captain shifted his rifle towards the Agent yelling out towards him. "A diplomatic envoy, you say?" The Captain yelled out in English. He smirked. "What the hell is a diplomat doing here?!" He yelled back towards the NICA agent, to the snickering of the fireteam. "International laws? What international laws matter here? SACTO Law? Heh... SACTO Law doesn't run Guadalupador." The Captain yelled out from behind the cover of the nearby concrete jersey barrier.

The rest of the fireteam, now behind several jersey barriers, laughed and booed the NICA Agent's statement, yelling in Dorian: "Get the fuck out of our country, Sackie!" and "You've got Martinez's hand up your ass!" After having their little bout of fun, they continued to aim at the bullet-ridden SUV. One solider took a notice to what the envoy was doing, from his point of view, he could see the unarmed man take out his phone, and make a call. The solider's eyes widened, and looked over towards his Captain. "That man's calling for reinforcements!"

The Captain panicked, he looked through his sights at the envoy, yelling into his cellphone. "Open fire!" The Captain yelled, as he began to unload on the SUV once more, with the fireteam quickly following suit, firing on the NICA Agents and the envoy.

Flardanian Embassy, Nosamo, Guadalupador

With the SSM military action against the students at the University of Nosamo, many former representatives in the now Trigraist National Assembly felt that their lives were at risk. Enrique Yanama was thrown into prison at the beginning of the occupation, they feared the same fate of the SSM and SACTO troops breaching their door to take them off to Veii knows where. Several former government members, fearing the SSM, and Trigra, along with their families flocked over towards the Flardanian Embassy, hoping to receive the same political asylum that their Grand Premier was rewarded, as well as to join the government in exile. They called on Ambassador Hyun Kwan to open the gates of the Embassy to them, before the SSM decides to round them up. As the hours went by, the crowd of people wanting asylum in Flardania grew, as students escaping the SSM attack on the University the night before joined the former Representatives. Now, three hundred people were gathered outside, hoping for admission.

Bundang, Flardania

"Pierre, you look disheartened. Is there something wrong? With Guadalupador?" Natalya asked as she returned with two new cups of piping hot tea. She looked concerned, as he looked through his phone. "Trigra, he's done something horrible, hasn't he?" She said as she gave him his cup. "He's an impatient man, he wants to take control of Guadalupador and have everybody under his control all within a few months. No matter the cost it seems.." Natalya said, frowning. She sat down, now waiting intently for his response.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Flardania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:11 am

Flardanian Embassy, Nosamo, Guadalupador

With it only being a few weeks since Saiko was removed from power, things have been hectic at the embassy. Ambassador Hyun Kwan had trouble reaching Megalo Mesembria, and once in awhile somebody would stop by seeking political asylum which she granted. The last few people being a single father with a twin son and daughter as well as a female student from the University of Nosamo. Speaking of the University of Nosamo, word on the street is that the Triaga had forces raid the University.

As Hyun Kwan looked outside she shook her head after seeing the amount of people outside the embassy and silently remarked on how the University Girl was smart enough to come early. The 27 yr old ambassador knew she couldn't take in everybody but had to do something. She could contact the capital but with SACTO's involvement the last thing she needs is them snooping on the phone lines. The last official word she had with the capital was with Fmr. Dirigeant Kiryuin and she had yet to talk to Dirigeant Kasuga. After putting on her heels she took a deep breath before stepping outside with security.

She pulled out a megaphone before stating: "Attention I understand all of your concerns, however we are running very tight on space and we sadly won't be able to fit everyone. We will open the gate slightly and I only want Flardanians, women, children, single fathers w. children, legal guardian w. children and elderly at this time. Then the gate will close for a while if there is still room we will open the gate slightly and allow University Students. Then the gate will close afterwards if there is still room we will receive as munch of you as possible." she then looked toward a guard who was ready to open the gate slightly. She nodded and the gate opened until it intentionally stopped so that it's hard to rush in....

Bundang, Flardania

"There are few posts on Punch from Guadalupador and apparently there was a siege at the University of Nosamo." Pierre responded as he took a sip of tea. "I can only assume that Trigra has indeed done something horrible." Pierre shifted. Sometimes I wonder why he wants power so badly because it seems like he and SACTO are struggling a bit to be on the same page? Pierre asked hoping to know more about Trigra.
A Proud FMR. Foreign Minister of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Proud member of the -ALLIANCE OF DEMOCRATIC STATES-

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Flardania wrote:Flardanian Embassy, Nosamo, Guadalupador

With it only being a few weeks since Saiko was removed from power, things have been hectic at the embassy. Ambassador Hyun Kwan had trouble reaching Megalo Mesembria, and once in awhile somebody would stop by seeking political asylum which she granted. The last few people being a single father with a twin son and daughter as well as a female student from the University of Nosamo. Speaking of the University of Nosamo, word on the street is that the Triaga had forces raid the University.

As Hyun Kwan looked outside she shook her head after seeing the amount of people outside the embassy and silently remarked on how the University Girl was smart enough to come early. The 27 yr old ambassador knew she couldn't take in everybody but had to do something. She could contact the capital but with SACTO's involvement the last thing she needs is them snooping on the phone lines. The last official word she had with the capital was with Fmr. Dirigeant Kiryuin and she had yet to talk to Dirigeant Kasuga. After putting on her heels she took a deep breath before stepping outside with security.

She pulled out a megaphone before stating: "Attention I understand all of your concerns, however we are running very tight on space and we sadly won't be able to fit everyone. We will open the gate slightly and I only want Flardanians, women, children, single fathers w. children, legal guardian w. children and elderly at this time. Then the gate will close for a while if there is still room we will open the gate slightly and allow University Students. Then the gate will close afterwards if there is still room we will receive as munch of you as possible." she then looked toward a guard who was ready to open the gate slightly. She nodded and the gate opened until it intentionally stopped so that it's hard to rush in....

Bundang, Flardania

"There are few posts on Punch from Guadalupador and apparently there was a siege at the University of Nosamo." Pierre responded as he took a sip of tea. "I can only assume that Trigra has indeed done something horrible." Pierre shifted. Sometimes I wonder why he wants power so badly because it seems like he and SACTO are struggling a bit to be on the same page? Pierre asked hoping to know more about Trigra.

Flardanian Embassy

The former government bureaucrats and representatives, along with their families flowed into the Embassy, happy that they were being rescued from Trigra's grasp. The young student, fresh from the massacre at the University of Nosamo walked through the embassy gates, nearly dazed. She was still in a sort of shell-shock from what had happened just a few hours before. She ran over to a Flardanian Diplomatic Official and grabbed the man by the lapels of his coat. "They're killing everyone... They blew up parts of campus, and are now shooting whoever runs away!" She yelled. The young woman then found a seat in the lobby and passed out, the SSM no longer keeping her awake, and on the run, she was safe here.

The others still crowding the gate were not as lucky, the students fleeing the attack on the University started to try and scale the fence to get into the embassy, others clinged to the gate in a panic as they heard the familiar police sirens coming for them. The SSM was alerted of what was happening on Embassy Row, and set up a blockade of APCs a few blocks away, to catch incoming students and arrest them. As soon as this was known, the students crowding the embassy panicked and started to shake the fence. "Please Help Us! We're going to get killed by them!" cried several students towards Ambassador Kwan, appealing to her sympathies.

Bundang, Flardania

"No... He didn't... Oh Veii, yes he did..." Natalya reacted to the news story on the University Siege, watching footage of tanks breaking through the gates and firing into the campus. She put her hand over her mouth before breaking into tears. "This is why you can't support Trigra. He's killing kids." She said, with a lump in her throat. "This is why I need to return, Trigra is insane, and needs to go down." She then said with a stern voice.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:58 pm

Flardanian Embassy: Nosamo, Guadalupador

A young student, fresh from the massacre at the University of Nosamo walked through the embassy gates, nearly dazed. She ran and grabbed Vincent Delacroix. "They're killing everyone... They blew up parts of campus, and are now shooting whoever runs away!" She yelled. She then found a seat and passed out. "Medic! Nous avons besoin immédiatement de l'aide!" Vincent exclaimed as a Physician Assistant rushed over.

Meanwhile the people still outside the gate begun to panic as they heard police sirens and started to shake the fence while others tried to climb it. "Please Help Us! We're going to get killed by them!" cried several students towards Ambassador Kwan, appealing to her sympathies. Ambassador Kwan was at a loss on what to do she couldn't take everyone because of lack of suppliers. She took a deep breath before saying. "Close the Door!.......and then fully open the gate." Ambassador Kwan stated "As long as they are on embassy ground things should be fine, just there is no more room inside." She explained before she stepped inside the embassy and the door locked behind her. Once she was inside the security team fully opened the gate to allow the rest to squeeze onto the embassy grounds.

Ambassador Kwan slammed the door into her office. "You know what....I'm done i don't care if I'm traced or not I need the Capital." she thought before she sat down and dial the number of the Federal Palace. After a pause, clink and beep indicating the number was recognized it rang twice before.

L: Hello this is Lieselotte Sherlock, aide to Dirigeant Arata Kasuga, how can I help you.
H: *silence* "Dirigeant Arata.... what happened to Satsuki. Election date did pass but did she lose or not run? Please tell me the H.E.S.L Coalition Party is still in charge. Hyun thought.
L: Hello
H: Oh sorry, this is Ambassador Hyun Kwan of the Flardanian embassy in Guadalupador and.....
L: Ma Déesse, speak no further. I am glad you are alright. The Dirigeant is not in right now but i'll transfer you to his political cell. Okay?
H: Merci *Clink* *beep* *rings*
A: Hello this is Dirigeant Kasuga speaking.
H: Ah Yes, Hello I am Ambassador Hyun Kwan of the Flardanian embassy in Guadalupador.
A: Ma Déesse, how is everything over there?
H: Hectic, my embassy is over filled with embassy and I need suppliers such as food, water, blankets and tents as soon as possible.
A: Hang tight I'll have a Flardania Humanitarian Flight head over to Nosamo as soon as possible. Take Care.
H: Thank You *click*

Hyun then breathed "Maybe I could get Triagra to lay off a bit." she thought before ringing the Grand Premier office.....

Hideoyoshi Airfield, Cap Espoir
Cargo Plane with Humanitarian Supplies prepared to depart for Guadalupador

Jean-Claude Dalembert was waiting anxiously ready to depart as he was going to head to the Embassy himself to relay new policy changes and provide advisement. He was stuck waiting as he was informed that an Agent of CP 9 was accompanying him as his aide. He saw a Grotti Turismo R pulled up to the cargo plane and a beautiful 24 year old woman walked out.

"Mr. Dalembert I presume. I am Agent Moriko Nakahara of CP 9, I shall be your aide as Haruko Fujimoto. Pleasure meeting you."

"Likewise" Jean-Claude responded before they boarded the cargo plane and departed for Guadalupador....

Bundang, Flardania

Pierre wiped Natayla's tears with a Hankerchief. "I understand that this must be tough on you....I think it's time you met with the new Dirigeant. You have yet to meet him and talking to him might do you some good." Pierre stated reassuringly.

I am a MT Japanese/Korean nation inhabited by Human, Anime(They're also Human), and Secret FanT beings (Northern Wilderness)that perform acts based on MT/PMT Reality

Internationally known as Flardania in English, known domestically as Kirishima in Japanese & French, and domestically as Angaeseom in Korean

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:48 pm

SCENE: Flardanian Embassy, Guadalupador

The time has come. News of crowds attempting to flee to Flardania were coming to Cuscatlani command like pack of angry wasps, which begun stinging their ears. For first second, it was not believed, then the Cuscatlani command realized that this is probably a truth and that action must be taken to uphold order in that area. And so, the operation flaming fist begun. The sun was slowly going over the Flardanian embassy, illuminating the roofs and making them swim among the multitude of colours it was emitting. The year was becoming late, and cold temperatures were felt in this part of the world; people started wearing jackets, long coats, to protect themselves from the chill. The small housed of Nosamo, where the flardanian embassy was located, were calm, as their families hid themselves, talking or spending time together. But then the peace was disturbed. A big black coloured shape turned from the left crossing and moved towards the embassy, followed by three others. It was big, ugly, and painting of mouth full of razor sharp teeth in the front was not making it look nicer. It was A009 Carveira APC, big APC belonging to Cuscatlani Paramilitary police unit, the BOEP. BOEP came to Nosamo long ago, on Triga's orders, to ensure peace among civilians. The three shapes, coming in column array, stopped right before the Flardanian embassy, followed by Tank platoon and infantry company, which came transported here by trucks. The goal of infantry company was to provide cover to whole operation; Roadblocks were set, Dorian units were kept away from the embassy - as their loyalty was disputed, Cuscatlani soldiers came fully armed and ready to react on any situation. In addition moments later came battalion in riot gear, ready to react on any civilian disturbances.

Infantry Company: 116

Tank platoon: 3x EE-T1 Osório

BOEP platoon: 42
HQ: 5
- 1st Squad: 12
- 2nd Squad: 12
- 3rd Squad: 12

1st Inf Company/1st Battalion/2nd Regiment; 116
- HQ: 5
- 1st Infantry Platoon: 37
- 2nd Infantry Platoon: 37
- 3rd Infantry Platoon: 37

2nd Infantry Battalion/2nd regiment: 476
- HQ Platoon: 45
- 1st Infantry Company: 116
- 2nd Infantry Company: 116
- 3rd Infantry Company: 116
- 1st 82mm Mortar battery: 62
- 1st Antitank platoon: 21

The units quickly laid siege to embassy, encircling it ad cutting the crowd out. Company took positions along all the main streets, fortifying them with one platoon, ensuring that incoming insurgency will have a problems with attacking them. Each platoon was supported by HMG, which was more than ready to make a butchery from coming insurgents. KPV, good soviet model, had 14.5mm calibre, and enough fire power to stop them from advancing. Whole area was under observation using drones, ensuring that no surprise will be met with Cuscatlanis. And in Command post just in front of the Embassy, Colonel Ambrosio Contador turned around his head and looked into crowds in front of Flardanian embassy. They were big, but his men were more than able to deal with it. HE was cold servicemen, who believed im primacy of strength over words. Turning around his head, he looked at the crowd. It was composed of many people - old, young, men, women..... he looked into them, and felt disgust. Abandon their fatherland during the time of crisis? Idiots. They were needed now to help the new government, establish the nation.... he felt disgust, utter, long, powerful disgust that he had not felt for a long time. His short beard moved, but then he felt a hand on his shoulder. Major Alberto Krauser stood there. He was tall man, with blonde hair, and visible germanic facial features. He was descendant of Nazis who fled to Cuscatlan, but he repented from mistakes of his family during WWII. He spoke in heavily accented Spanish:

"Senor, 1st Company is ready to restore order!" he reported with service face, as this expression was called among Cuscatlani armed forces. Service face meant that somebody was looking like always ready to serve.

"No" spoke calmly the colonel, taking another look at the mob, which was trying to hide inside the embassy "We are going to give them warning first."

Alberto just laughed:

"But they have enough force to start a little riot" he was confident, young, and powerful, ready to teach those mobs a lesson "Just give order sir."

"Warn them first" spoke the commander "Give me me megaphone."

The situation was becoming tense, but the Cuscatlanis did not care. The battalion in riot gear cut all major arteries, and walked straight onto the embassy, with BOEP ready to strike from the "wing". BOEP snipers were observing whole situation. The soldiers moved, their sjamboks clashing against the shield wall, making characteristic sound of coming beating. A line with shotguns filled with rubber bullets went first. Mortar platoon was preparing to unleash the tear gas on whole assembled crowd. Step after step, Cuscatlani units moved slowly, and took positions in front of the embassy. They waited now, they waited to have a chance to beat the crowd should they not disperse. Their sjamboks were at ready. Just order was enough.... but it did not came. Colonel Contador jumped on the APC and shouted:

"ATENTION THE CROWD! THIS IS BROADCAST ON BEHALF OF SACTO STABILISATION FORCE COMMANDER, GENERAL MIGUEL SCHMITT. WE ARE INFORMING YOU THAT YOU HAVE FORMED ILLEGAL GATHERING. WE ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE EMBASSY AND HEAD TO YOUR HOME. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTON. IF YOU LEAVE NOW, WE WILL LEAVE YOU IN PEACE. OTHERWISE WE WILL HAVE TO DISPERSE YOU BY FORCE, AS YOU ARE THREAT TO SOCIAL ORDER. DISPERSE NOW."
Last edited by El Cuscatlan on Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:10 pm

Flardanian Embassy

As soon as the Ambassador opened the gates to the Embassy, the people rushed through, into the courtyard and away from the incoming Cuscatlani BOEP. As the courtyard filled with political refugees, the remaining citizens trying to flee the country were left outside. The courtyard was overflowing, and the situation was getting tenser by the second. As the Cuscatlanis moved in, people screamed in terror as their occupiers set up their positions, snipers on the roofs, soliders equiped with riot shields and shotguns moved towards them in a line, creeping toward the civilians. Then they heard a message in sub-par Dorian:
"ATTENTION THE CROWD! THIS IS BROADCAST ON BEHALF OF SACTO STABILISATION FORCE COMMANDER, GENERAL MIGUEL SCHMITT. WE ARE INFORMING YOU THAT YOU HAVE FORMED ILLEGAL GATHERING. WE ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE EMBASSY AND HEAD TO YOUR HOME. THERE IS NO OTHER OPTON. IF YOU LEAVE NOW, WE WILL LEAVE YOU IN PEACE. OTHERWISE WE WILL HAVE TO DISPERSE YOU BY FORCE, AS YOU ARE THREAT TO SOCIAL ORDER. DISPERSE NOW."

The refugees were under the impression that BOEP was going to storm them and arrest them if they complied with their orders, as indicated by the various calls of "BULLSHIT!" and "YOU'RE GOING TO ARREST US ANYWAYS!" As the BOEP troops closed in, the crowd continued to push further into the embassy's grounds. Whoever was left on the outside, however was on their own. Their window was closing, and there didn't seem like there was a way out as the SSM was waiting for them on the path the Cuscatlanis were apparently allowing. The crowd that was left outside began to lock arms, around the embassy gates, waiting for the Cuscatlanis to come to them. They weren't going to act unless the BOEP was going to use force. They began to chant: "YOU CAN'T KILL US ALL!" to the Cuscatlanis, others began to show public displays of affection towards their significant other, they were engaging in non-violent resistance. The people on the Embassy grounds cheered the crowd outside on as they defied the orders to disperse. The will of these Dorians wouldn't be broken with just an order from some foreigner.

The foremost State Security Ministry Commander, fresh from the University Siege, Inez Vashan waited at the outskirts of the campus, and the beginning of the Embassy Row as he watched intently the Cuscatlani BOEP move in on the Flardanian Embassy, a few blocks away. He was filled with glee as he captured fleeing students at his checkpoint and sent them off to Veii knows where. He looked back down the street towards the Flardanian Embassy with his field glasses. Interesting... He thought as he saw the crowd of civilians outside of the Embassy. "Men, you stay here, and capture any more of those degenerates. I'm going to take a walk over towards the Flardanian Embassy." He ordered as he put his Five-seven in his holster and walked off down the street towards the Cuscatlani position.

Yamava Trigra's Residence

"...Well get a fireteam of SSM Troops over to that damn checkpoint then, dammit!" Trigra yelled into his phone, ordering troops over towards where the Quirinese Delegation was under fire by defecting soldiers. He hung up and took a deep breath. Even with the SACTO Stabilization Force, this resistance still persists... His thoughts were interrupted by the ring of his phone. He picked it up quickly, and asked: "I'm very busy, what is it?" He said, annoyed. It happened to be the Flardanian Ambassador, Hyun Kwan. He smirked, "Ah, Ambassador, I apologize for my rudeness, what is the reason of your call today?" He asked, calmly in English.

Bundang, Flardania

"Yes, I think it is time to meet the new Dirigeant. We can coordinate better that way." Natalya said, gathering some papers from her desk. "I'm already ready to leave, Pierre. I hope he's not busy at the moment." She said with a smile.

Riysa
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:13 pm

OOC: Post to eventually come after I feel better/get done with my finals.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:57 am

Flardanian Embassy: Ambassador Hyun Kwan's office.

*beep* *beep* *clink* "I'm very busy, what is it?" Trigra answered on the Phone. "This is the Flardanian ambassador Hyun Kwan." Hyun replied ignoring the rude answer. "Ah, Ambassador, I apologize for my rudeness, what is the reason of your call today?" He asked, calmly in English. "Ah it would seem power isn't as easy as it seems, now is it." Hyun replied. "Anyway as you know unlike Arcadonisia and other allies Flardania has not placed sanctions or recognize your government. While the way you took power is honestly detestable, we still prefer friendly relations with your nation. Now that I finally sent you that message, the reason I call you is apparently their was a siege/massacre at the University of Nosamo and now I am dealing with with a flooded embassy of refugees and Cuscutlanis surronding my embassy to apprend those outside which they are allowed and potential those inside who may I add are protected under international law." Hyun stated calmly as she peered out the window.

Federal Palace, Megalo Mesembria

Pierre's Audi A6 pulled up to the Main Gate of the Federal Palace as he and Natayla got screened and let in. Pierre parked the car and opened the door for Natayla before the two of them made way to what use to be Satsuki's office. Satsuki's old aide Nonon who was now Arata's aide waved at Natayla before addressing Pierre. ["Ooo Pierre, I didn't think you would hook up with her."} Nonon teased friendly. ["Nonon, not now"] Pierre responded. ["Don't worry I'm just teasing, you two lovebirds can step inside.] Nonon responded before giggling. Pierre walked inside to find Arata talking to Junko. Junko looked up "Ah Natayla, it would seem we meet again. Junko stated in Dorian with an excellent fake smile. "Ah welcome I'm Arata Kasuga, meeting nice is you" Arata stated in choppy Dorian to which Pierre laughed. Arata then motioned the two of them to sit down and indicated Junko to stay. "I bet it's safe to assume that your here about the Guadalupador problem? Yes?" Pierre translated.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Flardania wrote:Flardanian Embassy: Ambassador Hyun Kwan's office.

*beep* *beep* *clink* "I'm very busy, what is it?" Trigra answered on the Phone. "This is the Flardanian ambassador Hyun Kwan." Hyun replied ignoring the rude answer. "Ah, Ambassador, I apologize for my rudeness, what is the reason of your call today?" He asked, calmly in English. "Ah it would seem power isn't as easy as it seems, now is it." Hyun replied. "Anyway as you know unlike Arcadonisia and other allies Flardania has not placed sanctions or recognize your government. While the way you took power is honestly detestable, we still prefer friendly relations with your nation. Now that I finally sent you that message, the reason I call you is apparently their was a siege/massacre at the University of Nosamo and now I am dealing with with a flooded embassy of refugees and Cuscutlanis surronding my embassy to apprend those outside which they are allowed and potential those inside who may I add are protected under international law." Hyun stated calmly as she peered out the window.

Pierre's Audi A6 pulled up to the Main Gate of the Federal Palace as he and Natayla got screened and let in. Pierre parked the car and opened the door for Natayla before the two of them made way to what use to be Satsuki's office. Satsuki's old aide Nonon who was now Arata's aide waved at Natayla before addressing Pierre. ["Ooo Pierre, I didn't think you would hook up with her."} Nonon teased friendly. ["Nonon, not now"] Pierre responded. ["Don't worry I'm just teasing, you two lovebirds can step inside.] Nonon responded before giggling. Pierre walked inside to find Arata talking to Junko. Junko looked up "Ah Natayla, it would seem we meet again. Junko stated in Dorian with an excellent fake smile. "Ah welcome I'm Arata Kasuga, meeting nice is you" Arata stated in choppy Dorian to which Pierre laughed. Arata then motioned the two of them to sit down and indicated Junko to stay. "I bet it's safe to assume that your here about the Guadalupador problem? Yes?" Pierre translated.

Trigra forced a laugh to mask his anger at the Ambassador's snarky response. "Heh, heh, well if there's anybody that can handle the strains of leadership, it's certainly me. Unlike dear Arata Kasuga back in Flardania. How long has he been Diriegant? A month now?" Trigra said, slightly mockingly. "Please, the people of this country needed an effective leader. The Dorians, they need a father figure to straighten themselves up." Trigra said blandly. "It is peculiar that you didn't cut off all relations... What? Are you trying to get back into good graces with SACTO? Is that it?" Trigra commented on how Flardania didn't cut ties with Guadalupador so quickly. "How ironic, since you're harboring my political adversary within your country." Trigra said with a deeply cold tone. Trigra listened to Ambassador Kwan as she mentioned the University Siege. Trigra smiled as he heard her talk about it. "I wouldn't call it a massacre, it was a battle against enemy combatants. In the New Guadalupador, those "students" are enemies of the Counter-Revolution. Guadalupadorian National Centrism dictates that the enemies of the Counter-Revolution must be broken, or in the most extreme of cases, destroyed. Now on to the enemies of the state you're harboring: Keep the sniveling cowards that are already within your embassy, leave the others to us." Trigra said, waiting for a response from the Flardanian Ambassador.

Federal Palace, Megalo Mesembria, Flardania

Natalya got out of Pierre's car, flashing a smile to him as he held open the door for her. As the two reached Kasuga's office, Pierre stopped to chat with the Diriegant's aide, since Natalya picked up some French from her month in Flardania, she realized that the two were talking about her. She nudged Pierre, and whispered in his ear: "Are we really that obvious? How many people know?" As Natalya and Pierre entered the office, Junko was on her way out, Natalya shot her a mean look in response to her greeting. I don't like the look of her... Natalya thought before her thought was interrupted by Arata Kasuga's greeting in Dorian. Natalya snapped out of her thoughts: "Ah, it's very nice to meet you as well, Mr. Kasuga. You're shorter than I expected." Natalya smiled before nudging Pierre not to translate that last part. "Yes, I happen to be here about my home country. If there wasn't a crisis... I wouldn't be here." Natalya looked at Pierre before he translated. "Or..Actually, I probably would be here anyways." Natalya shot Pierre a quick wink, and smiled.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:21 pm

Ambassador Kwan let loose a genuine laugh after hearing what Trigra had to say about Dirigeant Kasuga. "Yes because it's not like you only have a weeks more experience then Dirigeant Kasuga." Hyun stated coolly. "As for the relations, when Flardania allied with your nation we established a bond of friendship that shall not die regardless of circumstances. Translation if you stepped down we would be ecstatic other than that we are willing to cooperate with you. Speaking of SACTO good graces I should ask you...you know what nevermind." Hyun stated with a stifled laugh. "As to Saiko, she was simply a Dorian who had no where to go and the A.G.K.F opened it's arms as we would do for you because that is what an ally does." Hyun stated sternly. " Very well keep drawing heat and hate and do what you must I suppose, just so long as those within the embassy are free to seek refuge, I've done my job." Ambassador Kwan stated with a sigh.

Natayla nudged Pierre, and whispered in his ear: "Are we really that obvious? How many people know?". "No one really, let's just say me and Nonon go so way back I consider her to be my sister and I her brother as we know each other very well." Pierre whispered back. Arata smiled before pretending not to notice the relationship that had developed between Saiko and Joseph. "Very well, I take it that something major such as the siege at the University of Nosamo and know you want to discuss with me in trying to determine what the gem of the Pacific can do for you. No?" Pierre Translated as Junko tried to make subtly eye contact with Natayla.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Flardania wrote:Flardanian Embassy: Ambassador Hyun Kwan's office.

Ambassador Kwan let loose a genuine laugh after hearing what Trigra had to say about Dirigeant Kasuga. "Yes because it's not like you only have a weeks more experience then Dirigeant Kasuga." Hyun stated coolly. "As for the relations, when Flardania allied with your nation we established a bond of friendship that shall not die regardless of circumstances. Translation if you stepped down we would be ecstatic other than that we are willing to cooperate with you. Speaking of SACTO good graces I should ask you...you know what nevermind." Hyun stated with a stifled laugh. "As to Saiko, she was simply a Dorian who had no where to go and the A.G.K.F opened it's arms as we would do for you because that is what an ally does." Hyun stated sternly. " Very well keep drawing heat and hate and do what you must I suppose, just so long as those within the embassy are free to seek refuge, I've done my job." Ambassador Kwan stated with a sigh.

Natayla nudged Pierre, and whispered in his ear: "Are we really that obvious? How many people know?". "No one really, let's just say me and Nonon go so way back I consider her to be my sister and I her brother as we know each other very well." Pierre whispered back. Arata smiled before pretending not to notice the relationship that had developed between Saiko and Joseph. "Very well, I take it that something major such as the siege at the University of Nosamo and know you want to discuss with me in trying to determine what the gem of the Pacific can do for you. No?" Pierre Translated as Junko tried to make subtly eye contact with Natayla.

"I'm glad that we've come to an agreement, Ambassador. Just remember, while you're here you're our guest. Know your place." Trigra said coldly before hanging up the phone. Guiseppe then got up and headed over towards the situation room. As soon as he walked through the door he was already asking questions to his Defense Minister and State Security Minister: "How is the situation in Bansua?"

"The protesters have been silenced." The State Security Minister reported.

"And, the protests in Yugova?" Trigra moved on to a different subject.

"We're still trying to suppress their efforts."

"Do more, bring in the main SSM Force on the island, use extreme prejudice." Trigra said coldly as he shifted through several binders.

"Right away, Yamava." The Defense Minister said, saluting.

Federal Palace, Megalo Mesembria, Flardania.

"The former Diriegant, Satsuki Kiryuin, dispatched a covert operation within in Guadalupador, I'd like to know where any of those agents are now." Natalya started to speak, waiting for Pierre to translate. "Anyways, I'd also like to know how you're going to handle this event. I surely hope you're backing my faction, since I'm the best bet to return Guadalupador to normalcy, and back to its republican form of government. I might need more support, and from what I've noticed, Gran Cuscatlan has joined the PCP.... Which is pretty disheartening. That puts a block against any of your organization's support, since the Cuscatlanis don't want me ever returning to Guadalupador. I desprately need your support against Trigra, and SACTO as a whole." Natalya said to Arata.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:33 pm

Hyun cursed before she prayed forgivness for dirtiying Ilias' name. she sat in her chair "Know my place, care for your people why don't you. If you followed their wishes rather than your personal political greed....then. she then peered out the window wondering what would happen next.....

"Ah yes I am aware that Lady Satsuki signed off on a covet operation.." Arata started before Junko looked at him and coughed. "However I am not at liberty to reveal any details at this time as to the status of the operation or details of such operation." He awaited Pierre's translation. "Technically Flardania does not care if Guadalupador has a republican form of government or not but we are concerned on how you were removed from power as well as how the dorian people are being treated." Arata awaited translation."Gran Cuscatlan has joined the PCP, and the Unity Center in LaRousse contacted me and I authorized the application. I am looking at the bigger picture here, you are not a member of PCP so they wouldn't be able to do anything for you anyway. So long term I figured if another Burma situation occured Cuscatlan would be able to be kept neutral. Flardania would be neutral too but GC being not involved is beneficial." Arata waited. "I have sent my own agent to Guadalupador as part of a humanitarian mission for those stuck at the Flardanian embassy, is there anything else I could do?" Arata asked as awaited translation

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:47 pm

Natalya then became frustrated. She shook her head before speaking: "Are you cozying up to Cuscatlan, and SACTO?" she asked bluntly. "Aren't we allies? Or would you rather have me here on house arrest for the rest of my life as Trigra continues to kill my people?" She looked over towards Junko then asked: "What is the status of your agent in my damn country? I deserve to know, damn it." She didn't like Junko one bit, and it was apparent in the way she asked the leader of CP9. She shook her head in disbelief before getting out of her seat. She looked over towards Pierre, "Come on, let's go..." She said to him.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:22 pm

OOC: If I missed anything, please let me know.
Laboratories, Riysian HQ, Nosamo

The colonel nodded as the two explained the situation to him. "Come with me. We'll rescue your consul. First, though, your phone, please." He took the phone, and motioned for Peter and Jonny to follow him into the computer analysis section of the laboratory block.

There, the Mukhabarat technicians got to work. Based off of cellular tower data, they could calculate the rough location of the consul by comparing the signal strength of the consul convoy's cellular phones to the location of the three nearest cell towers, which Colonel Yazid explained in general terms to Peter. A couple minutes in, three officers - one Mukhabarat, and the other two wearing a red beret and camouflage fatigues indicating Riysian airborne - entered into the labs and silently observed as they got to work.

Finally, after several minutes, they had the location narrowed down to a place near Nosamo, the capital. That was when the higher-ranking of the two airborne officers introduced himself.

"Hello agents, I'm Colonel Hamudi, in charge of the al-Saiqa forces here. I talked with Major General Nashawi, here," he motioned at the Mukhabarat officer, "and my subordinate, Captain al-Sukkari, about intervention. The only question we have, is, are you ready to fight?"

Riysian HQ, Nosamo

Five helicopters stood on the tarmac, specially outfitted for SpecFor insertion, rotors whirling as they readied for takeoff. Inside were men of Captain al-Sukkari's al-Saiqa troop...and an FFR agent, Jonny, who had requested to come with the relief force. They had hurriedly given him some body armor, an ITA FRMA pistol, and a G36C carbine - Colonel Hamudi was worried that the B.854's recoil, which was uncomfortable for those not experienced with firing it, would throw off his aim and make him a more vulnerable target - and attached him to one of the insertion teams.

"Troop, move out." Captain al-Sukkari radioed his troop. The rotors accelerated as the five helicopters took off, heading towards the site of the ambush.

Ambush site, Nosamo

The helicopters flew nap-of-the-Earth, minimizing their exposure to the rest of the world. From what they had heard, the ambush was a pretty simple one, attacking the consul's vehicle from a single direction and blocking off the road with concrete barriers. This would be easy to outmaneuver, thankfully, at least compared to a total encirclement.

Landing an estimated 10 kilometers away from the ambush site, the soldiers quickly and silently filed out of their transports, which retreated back several kilometers in order to not give away the presence of the Saiqa soldiers. They said some prayers, read some verses from their mushafs, and a few tied green headbands with motivational slogans under their helmets, and then they started walking towards the location of the ambush.

It took several minutes, as they alternated between walking, running, and crawling, but finally, they saw a bunch of barriers with armed gunmen facing a vehicle - definitely the FFR consul - 500 meters away. There, the troop split into two groups; two squadrons of 10 men each and Sukkari's command squadron would stay behind and lay down long-range suppressive fire, as the two other squadrons moved - or rather, sneaked - to flank the ambushers.

"Wahidu." Sukkari whispered into his headset. That was when the suppressing squadrons opened fire with their B.854 battle rifles and DMRs, marking the start of the battle.

Richard Abner, Interrogation Facilities

After about 30 minutes, Abdul-Razzaq came back. "Sorry, but there was some matters that had to be attended to. Anyways, command decided to let you go, as long as you wear these things on yourself." He put down a wire and a cell phone. "You know what a wire is, of course. The cell phone has a number programmed into its address book that you can use to contact us, and also has a GPS tracker to allow us to locate you at all times. No funny business at any time. Got it?"

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:39 pm

The usually calm and honest Arata blew up which was totally unlike him. "What would you have me do hein, bomb Trigra's residence, or launch a full scale invasion even though Flardania was not provoked in anyway or form. I came into power to help Flardania to avoid jumping into things without a plan! You are here safe and that's important your life is important for when you eventually return. In the meantime I am doing everything I can to be in a positive enough light with SACTO so I can reach the Dorian people. I can only do so much from here. And are you surpised I can speak Dorian. I allowed Pierre to translate since I could see you two aregetting along and i wanted to speak to you like this as a wonderful surpise. but no, I have to defend myself. I'm sorry if you don't like me......[i]I'm doing whatever I canArata added softly.[/i].

Junko looked up at Natayla. "M.I.A, as in our agent has made no connection with our contact(s). We believe he is being held by the Riysians and while he is doing the best he can to seem as if he is on their side so he can do his job. There has still been no word. It seems Trigra has no problem delegating every task in his nation to outsiders. Richard would be able to better convince the Riysians that they need him if the Dorian people resisted more. However there is nothing we can do about that. That is up to your people alone." Junko stated solemly as Pierre translated.

Richard Abner, Interrogation Facilities

"Merci beaucoup, I was afraid that I was forgotten. I have no problem wearing a wire." Richard stated plainly. "Hopefully I did not miss my contact by now. Would you mind dropping me off Midtown please?" Richard asked politely.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Ambush site, Nosamo, Guadalopador

Amid the troubled atmosphere both the rebel Guadis and the Filipino agents were in an aiming contest, fiercely looking at each others' eyes. Gripping their Glock 20 automatic pistols, one can kill a two if aimed properly, but the case of the agents were both battling for calmness and nervousness they felt on the surprise wrought against them.

Few minutes later, gunshots of assault rifles were heard from a distance, but was surprisingly not aimed against the agents. The action again continues. Valdez ordered his men to fire at the rebels right in front of them as he signals them to move back and search for cover. The NICA agents hid at the open doors of the SUV and exchanged shots at the rebel troops as they are spray-and-praying their automatic pistols to the enemy forces. Surely this will be an easy job, knowing Valdez is truly adept at this situations, but this took him surprise.

Shaking and terribly afraid, he murmurs his anger and fright in the event, Reyes covers his head holding his phone and pistol reserved for his protection. Asking the NICA agent he faces, "Ano na? Sa'n galing 'yung pumutok? Bakit nagbabarilan na naman kayo?!" (What? Where did the gunshot came from? Why are you shooting them again?!) "Sir, hindi ko po alam! Basta hindi sa atin ang punterya ng mga bala na 'yon, kaya pinaputukan na namin yung mga rebelde kasi orders ni Valdez!" (Sir, I don't know! The bullets were not aimed at us, so we retaliated fire at Valdez's orders!) "Buwisit ka Trigra! Sasapakin kita 'pag nagkita tayong lintik ka!!" (Damn you, Trigra! I'll give you a fistful once we meet!) Reyes exclaimed loudly as he covers his head while shots are exchanged.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Natalya sighed. I understand... I apologize for my outburst. It's just that I can't just sit around here and do nothing, my country is under enemy occupation. Do you know how horrible it feels to lose control? To have your power stripped from you, and your successor opens the proverbial city gates to your city's enemies only to have them sack your city?" Natalya looked over towards Junko, hearing Pierre's translation. "It's up to us, huh? Fine." She said in response, finally given an answer. As she and Pierre were about to leave, she turned back towards Arata and said in English: "I understand you are doing all you can." With that she left.

Checkpoint Alfa

The Fireteam continued to fire on the SUV, trying to hit the Counsil that was calling for reinforcements. As the small exchange in fire droned on, one nearest to the right flank was hit. The Captain turned his attention towards the man, screaming for a medic. A split second later, he could see the muzzle-flashes of assault rifles. Great, more Sackies. The Captain thought as the Riysans laid down suppressing fire. "Take Cover!" The Captain yelled, bullets whizzing over his helmet. While in cover, he moved his hand over towards a hand grenade on his person. "Fuck this shit." He said out loud before he pulled the pin, and chucked the grenade over the barrier towards the SUV. "Frag Out!" He yelled to his squad a second before the grenade exploded. His fireteam continued to fire blindly from behind cover.

The Medic crawled towards the right flank that was now under fire. He began to work on the solider that was hit in the shoulder. As the injured solider continued to yell, the Medic repeatedly told him to shut up, as he cut open his uniform. But as he was about to attempt to extract the bullet, he saw several figures moving towards the right flank. "Oh shit... Captain! SACKIES MOVING IN ON OUR RIGHT FLANK!" The Medic yelled, before grabbing his rifle and firing downrange towards the second group of Saiqa soldiers headed towards their position.

Midtown Nosamo

Abner's Contact waited in a cafe, drinking a cup of tea and looking out the window at the rainy streets. He was supposed to be here two hours ago... Where the hell is he? She thought as she continued to watch the street.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Richard Abner

"Fine." Abdul-Razzaq left the room for a few minutes, and then returned back. "Follow me." Three guards escorted Richard Abner to a simple silver Toyota Corolla. "Get in the back, they'll drive you to Midtown, okay?" Abdul-Razzaq closed the passenger door and waved the vehicle away.

Several minutes later, they arrived at the edge of the Midtown district of Nosamo. "Alright, you get off here." The guard driving the vehicle said. "Be grateful they didn't summarily execute you under suspicion of espionage. The golds must've believed you at least a bit for them to let you out like this. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your day." The guards waved as Abner got out of the vehicle, and drove off back towards HQ.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:00 pm

Federal Palace (Executive Office), Megalo Mesembria, Flardania

Arata leaned back in his chair as Natayla and Pierre left. He waited a few minutes before he turned towards Junko. "Well that was pleasant was it not, I am aparently a rude magnet first Terten and now Saiko, how Kiryuin ever managed to keep those to calm is beyond me." Arata asked Junko. "It's because your too kind and honest Arata-sama, Satsuki was aggressive, had an authoritarian feel to her and said the right things to keep people happy. You on the other hand are aware of consequences and are more of a big picture thinker who doesn't mind telling the truth despite potential frustrations and anger. " Junko explained. "Is that a bad thing?" Arata asked as Junko stood up walked over and kissed him on the cheek. "No not at all you don't mind being controversial and you are not afraid to defend your stances, a very commendable thing indeed, plus I like you more so isn't that a plus." Junko stated with a giggle.

Federal Palace (Lobby: Pierre and Natayla), Megalo Mesembria, Flardania

"I'm sorry things didn't turn out well, Natayla as I wished you found the answers you were looking for. So...what's next?" Pierre asked as he opened the passenger door for Natayla to walk in.

Midtown Nosamo. Burlington Cafe.

Nadia Ambrose walked into the cafe expecting Richard to be done talking to Natasha Rollings by now and was shocked to not see Richard in sight. She knew she was supposed to rendezvous with the two of them and decided to wait a bit longer for Abner to meet with Rollings. Just as she sat Richard walked into the cafe and sat next to Natasha. Natasha simply stated Hauling the Cats. Before Richard replied "Kitty lives in Liverpool, Hauling the Bowline the Bowline Haul." He then apologized "Sorry for getting here late Natasha, I was held up....did Nadia come here yet" Richard asked as her awaited Natasha to put her cup down and respond.

Guadalupador
Senator

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Flardania wrote:Federal Palace (Executive Office), Megalo Mesembria, Flardania

Arata leaned back in his chair as Natayla and Pierre left. He waited a few minutes before he turned towards Junko. "Well that was pleasant was it not, I am aparently a rude magnet first Terten and now Saiko, how Kiryuin ever managed to keep those to calm is beyond me." Arata asked Junko. "It's because your too kind and honest Arata-sama, Satsuki was aggressive, had an authoritarian feel to her and said the right things to keep people happy. You on the other hand are aware of consequences and are more of a big picture thinker who doesn't mind telling the truth despite potential frustrations and anger. " Junko explained. "Is that a bad thing?" Arata asked as Junko stood up walked over and kissed him on the cheek. "No not at all you don't mind being controversial and you are not afraid to defend your stances, a very commendable thing indeed, plus I like you more so isn't that a plus." Junko stated with a giggle.

Federal Palace (Lobby: Pierre and Natayla), Megalo Mesembria, Flardania

"I'm sorry things didn't turn out well, Natayla as I wished you found the answers you were looking for. So...what's next?" Pierre asked as he opened the passenger door for Natayla to walk in.

Midtown Nosamo. Burlington Cafe.

Nadia Ambrose walked into the cafe expecting Richard to be done talking to Natasha Rollings by now and was shocked to not see Richard in sight. She knew she was supposed to rendezvous with the two of them and decided to wait a bit longer for Abner to meet with Rollings. Just as she sat Richard walked into the cafe and sat next to Natasha. Natasha simply stated Hauling the Cats. Before Richard replied "Kitty lives in Liverpool, Hauling the Bowline the Bowline Haul." He then apologized "Sorry for getting here late Natasha, I was held up....did Nadia come here yet" Richard asked as her awaited Natasha to put her cup down and respond.

"I-I found at least some answers.... Don't worry Pierre. What's next you ask? Well, we could go back to the apartment, have some dinner, see if there's any intelligence updates." Natalya proposed. "Say, Pierre have you ever had Gorsa? It's Guadalupador's National Dish: Chicken Glazed with a Pomegranate Sauce." Natalya asked, with a smile on her face. She looked around to see if there was anybody else in the lobby, as soon as there wasn't anybody else there, she brought him into a hug, resting her head into his chest. "I think you'd like it~" She whispered, before bringing him in for a kiss.

Burlington Cafe, Nosamo, Guadalupador

"Where the hell have you been? What held you up?" The Contact asked quickly. "Did the Sackies detain you?" The contact continued to ask, moving a hand towards her concealed weapon. "Nadia? Ah, looks like she just arrived." Natasha nodded towards Nadia. "I've waited two hours for this, let's not fuck this whole meeting up, okay?"

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Ambush site, Nosamo, Guadalopador

As the heated exchange of shots were heard and seen, a grenade flung into the air and went dropped into a NICA agent's feet. Seeing this an opportunity to save time for the Consul and few others to stay away from the firing scenario, he kicks the grenade out of the SUV seconds after it was thrown away and before it explodes, having him killing in the entirety of the explosion, with another agent being wounded by the impact. This signaled Valdez and few agents to drag the consul out of the SUV before it explodes further. One agent picked a grenade from the back of the SUV and threw it to the rebels' position, shouted "Granada!" (Grenade!) and went to the Consul to drag him out.

There were one agent killed, three wounded in the occasion as one NICA agent had reported to Valdez, while escaping the scene away from the crossfire. Valdez ordered the "fall back" as to assure the Consul's safety with them, and will have to return to the site after combat is over. The agents surrounded the Consul as the run away from the scene, taking the path they previously took, but assured of a certainty that they are distanced from gunfire. The SUV exploded into bitter flames and its parts flying everywhere. This provided them enough cover as the smoke and flames might surely give no clear sight for the enemy to shoot behind their backs. Regardless, they ran out from the scene still capable of returning to the scene and assess the situation.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:03 am

"That sounds like a great idea and no I never had Gorza sound's like it would go great with Du Riz Cole. Rice with red kidney beans and my family traditional Limonade." Pierre stated as he was brought in for a kiss and kissed backed. The two of them then got into the car and drove the 45 minutes needed to head into the surburbs out to Bundang.

Burlington Cafe, Nosamo, Guadalupador

"Calment, ne reçoivent pas vos culottes tous coincés jusqu'à. ("Calm down, don't get your panties all wedged up.") Richard stated as Nadia came over. Richard then performed in sign language "I'm wearing a wire, lets message fake details and conversation as we write our actual messages." "I was caught up by Dorian officals and they wanted to question my identity. Then those Trigra idiots took forever and a day to process me." Richard stated as he finished up writing. "Sir! Can I get 1 007 (Vodka, 7up, Orange Juice.)
As I signed I am wearing a wire. I was detained by the Riysians, they went hard on me of course. Execute protocal 2 (Fake cooperation misleading infomation with some truth.)
Richard waited for Natasha and Nadia to read before the ink faded.

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:49 am

-Erased by accident-
Last edited by Riysa on Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flardania
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Flardania » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:48 am

The Taisuist Republic of Flardania

National Emblem of the A.G.K.F

Origin: Office of Arata Kasuga
Sender: Arata Kasuga, Dirigeant of Flardania
Recipient: Tawfiq al-Hiwari, Za'im of Riysa
Subject:RE: Diplomacy
Date: 12/22/2014
Encryption: Medium

Bonjour,

Diplomacy is indeed on of the most important tools of statecraft. I was considering messaging you myself but it seems you have beaten me to the punch. I suggest you do come here yourself. Like the great Dirigeant Negi Springfield once said "A leader seeking peace in person increases the odds of said peace being accomplished and it allows enough trust to believe peace is possible.

Regards,
Mr. Arata Kasuga
Diregrant De La République Anime Réalité De Flardania

Riysa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Riysa » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:03 pm

Origin: Office of the Za'im
Sender: Tawfiq al-Hiwari, Za'im of Riysa
CO: N/A
Recipient: Arata Kasuga, President of Flardania
Subject:Re:Re:Diplomacy
Timestamp: 20:55:15 12/22/2014
E-Signature: [T.HIWARI]
Encryption: Medium
Classification: None
Caveats: N/A

Hello,

I would enjoy coming to talk in person, but because of the sensitivity of this issue, it is too risky for me to speak in person. However, I will instead send my younger brother, Umar al-Hiwari, to take my place. Do not worry, he speaks completely for me, so listening to him is as good as hearing it straight from my own mouth. I would very much appreciate it if you could send us along some of the initial details so we can get this moving.

Sincerely,
Tawfiq al-Hiwari

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents