NATION

PASSWORD

The Blue Insurrection[MT/OOC/BlackOctober/IFC/UL/Axis]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Stasnov
Minister

Founded: Mar 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stasnov » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:42 am

So i posted. Sorry if it's low quality and has spelling mistakes in it, i was writting it and doing IRL stuff at the same time
#ValaranSoFab
My alt/secondary account: Chalcia
My FT alt account: Union of Collectivist Systems
19 years old, Greek, male, heterosexual, Communist, LGBT rights supporter, secularist, atheist
Puzikas wrote:"Wanna know how I got these scars?"- Gorby probably

Yalos wrote:"Nazi Germany lost WW2 because it thought like an NS player"

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:54 am

Stasnov wrote:So i posted. Sorry if it's low quality and has spelling mistakes in it, i was writting it and doing IRL stuff at the same time

IC post coming up.
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

The High Lords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:58 am

If everyone's going to bitch about everything that I've done, well, too bad -I'm not listening. I already did what I could, and I'm not going to re-write EVERYTHING to pacify you. Either accept it and get over it, or I won't deal with you.

Honestly, it wasn't very well organized either - there's NO map that shows the relation of anything with anything in the OP, just the affected area map. Next time I decide to join any RP, I will expect a map. (This is why I don't join open RPs - I stick with regional ones.)
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
Being politically correct is so 2010
#Bernie

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:07 am

The High Lords wrote:If everyone's going to bitch about everything that I've done, well, too bad -I'm not listening. I already did what I could, and I'm not going to re-write EVERYTHING to pacify you. Either accept it and get over it, or I won't deal with you.

Honestly, it wasn't very well organized either - there's NO map that shows the relation of anything with anything in the OP, just the affected area map. Next time I decide to join any RP, I will expect a map. (This is why I don't join open RPs - I stick with regional ones.)

If you can't be cooperative enough, leave the RP. No one will ever regret so, except you for not cooperating well. I posted the map SEVERAL TIMES where can all forces, both pro and anti, can take their sea paths to reach Victoriala easily without bothering its neighboring nations. Victoriala is situated between nations around it who have no idea that you're sending forces without knowing the whole geography, and me, being a concerned member of the region where Vic also belongs, showed the map in a larger scale, where most of you had misunderstood, all because you taught Vic's map was a piece of paper drawn with borders and imaginative lands.

Here's the map and click this link: http://i.imgur.com/F7rTVre.png

If you want to leave the RP, fine. No regrets for me. How about you?
एक, सच, अजेय

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

The High Lords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:12 am

Yeah, how many times have I seen that map? Once.

When did I see that map? YESTERDAY.

It's too late for me to go back and start editing everything to pacify you - you're just going to have to get over it.
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
#Bernie

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:15 am

The High Lords wrote:Yeah, how many times have I seen that map? Once.

It's too late for me to go back and start editing everything to pacify you - you're just going to have to get over it.

@TheHighLords
stop being arrogant please.

RP is about cooperation, not forcing one's demands on others. There is reason why OOC threads exist, and it is reaching consensus between RPers.

If you can't not only understand how realism works, but are also impolite to other RPers, then Ignore cannon fired. Your group does not exist for me in the RP.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

The High Lords
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The High Lords » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:23 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
The High Lords wrote:Yeah, how many times have I seen that map? Once.

@TheHighLords

RP is about cooperation, not forcing one's demands on others. There is reason why OOC threads exist, and it is reaching consensus between RPers.

If you can't not only understand how realism works, but are also impolite to other RPers, then Ignore cannon fired. Your group does not exist for me in the RP.

I know how realism works - it's rather that you don't know how an OP works. I have no further comment until I get this sorted out.
----------------
---------------
----------------
Learning Swedish now!
I want to learn:
Italian
Irish
Scots
#Bernie

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:48 am

The High Lords wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:
@TheHighLords

I know how realism works - it's rather that you don't know how an OP works. I have no further comment until I get this sorted out.

There is this thing called not posting more then five times in two days on an RP where everyone is sorting everything out.

Why do you think I never move that much?
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:06 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:
The High Lords wrote:

There is this thing called not posting more then five times in two days on an RP where everyone is sorting everything out.

So, seeing as how everyone's kinda flipping the proverbial table, I'd like to ask.

I'm not doing anything unreasonable here, right? I mean, I've only just set up a small base and gotten bombed.

With what Quirina was saying, it implies that the island I'm set up on is in enemy turf, so it makes me think I may be godmodding,
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.
- Best Worldbuilding - 2016 (Community Choice)
- Best Horror/Thriller RP for THE ZONE - 2016 (Community Choice)

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:09 am

Well, I don't think that there is any probelems; enemy turf should be landable. Easily.

Now. I'm going to Fix highlords when I come back. bai.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:18 am

New Grestin wrote:
Doppio Giudici wrote:

So, seeing as how everyone's kinda flipping the proverbial table, I'd like to ask.

I'm not doing anything unreasonable here, right? I mean, I've only just set up a small base and gotten bombed.

With what Quirina was saying, it implies that the island I'm set up on is in enemy turf, so it makes me think I may be godmodding,

You took massive losses and didn't gain any ground. That's not Godmodding, that's not being paranoid enough. No offense, I prefer to lose battles then lose men.

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:20 am

Doppio Giudici wrote:
New Grestin wrote:

You took massive losses and didn't gain any ground. That's not Godmodding, that's not being paranoid enough. No offense, I prefer to lose battles then lose men.

Which is why I'm debating as to whether to try and drum up a D-Day esque invasion or just look into peace-talks.

One of the two, honestly, seeing as how Quir is on a massive offensive.
Let’s not dwell on our corpse strewn past. Let’s celebrate our corpse strewn future!
Head Bartender for The Pub | The Para-Verse | Writing Advice from a Pretentious Jerk | I write stuff | Arbitrary Political Numbers
Kentucky Fried Land wrote:I should have known Grestin was Christopher Walken the whole time.
ThePub wrote:New Grestin: "I will always choose the aborable lesbians over an entire town."
Imperial Idaho wrote:And with 1-2 sentences Grestin has declared war on the national pride of Canada.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:29 am

New Grestin wrote:
Doppio Giudici wrote:

Which is why I'm debating as to whether to try and drum up a D-Day esque invasion or just look into peace-talks.

One of the two, honestly, seeing as how Quir is on a massive offensive.

You could throw a massive offensive into the flank of their massive offensive?

Do you think Amb is somewhat empty of forces?
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Edited my post to be slightly less stupid.

Decided to take a swing at Quir, considering he's going on a huge offensive.

*hopes it goes well*

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:38 pm

New Grestin wrote:Edited my post to be slightly less stupid.

*hopes it goes well*

Yes, my idea was not a bad one!

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Doppio Giudici wrote:
New Grestin wrote:Edited my post to be slightly less stupid.

*hopes it goes well*

Indeed.

Also, new flag is new. 8)

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:57 pm

New Grestin wrote:
Doppio Giudici wrote:

Indeed.

Also, new flag is new. 8)

It looks good.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Wait, New Grestin is using Alahana's flag. Seriously?

Here are my points tho:
- How come you came in the island with a bunch of ships already? I thought you just sent a forward party then later the fleet.
- I need a list of all military movements similar to what I demanded to High Lords (unfortunately the guy is uncooperative so, IGNORE CANNON FIRED)
- I bombed you coz I was thinking you'll support the guys owning the island and really, your first set of IC posts were quite unclear to me. Sorry bout that.
- Entering the middle of the huge-gonna-be pincer movement (the middle of Vic's islands) I'll do is suicide. Goodluck tho.
एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

New Grestin
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby New Grestin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Quirina wrote:Wait, New Grestin is using Alahana's flag. Seriously?

Here are my points tho:
- How come you came in the island with a bunch of ships already? I thought you just sent a forward party then later the fleet.
- I need a list of all military movements similar to what I demanded to High Lords (unfortunately the guy is uncooperative so, IGNORE CANNON FIRED)
- I bombed you coz I was thinking you'll support the guys owning the island and really, your first set of IC posts were quite unclear to me. Sorry bout that.
- Entering the middle of the huge-gonna-be pincer movement (the middle of Vic's islands) I'll do is suicide. Goodluck tho.

Right, of course. Should have explained better.

The fleet is relatively small, at least compared to other groups involved, ergo my belief is that the fleet had arrived and set up shop a bit quicker than usual. Mostly with the intention to maintain the current situation.

And, if I understand correctly, a pincer movement might actually allow me a small amount of room to squeeze someone or something past.

...Why the hell aren't we just drawing out where we're going on the maps? I feel like this would negate confusion...a lot.

Also, don't know who you're talking about, but I just found this flag by accident.

Here, this is what I'm talking about:

I do apologize for the consistent confusion, I'm a bit out of my depth with this, since I haven't had a massive amount of experience with Military RPs that use this much detail. :meh:

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:32 pm

New Grestin wrote:-snip-

- The fleet is a large group of ship, so that's not small for me. Think citizen dude.
- And as I read throughout your post, all I read was "deploy troops, men!" Seconds later, "Yep, we're here" - seriously? No posts about the travel going to Sondria (vic's region) and the path your forces took going there?
- The consistent confusion is not playing this RP well.
- You're just dragged here by some ally without considering realistic takes? Great. I love it. Maybe I should do that as well next time. Amma send troops to a foreign land without certainty. It's not my conflict after all, so I might as well throw 15,000 troops all at once and have them killed for no reason. Great.
एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

New Chilokver
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Chilokver » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Retagging this thread.

About User
Hong Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HOI I - Peacetime conditions]
Head of Government: President Sohum Jain
Population: 195.10 million
GDP (nominal): $6.39 trillion
Military personnel: 523.5k
IIWiki
| There is no news. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:43 pm

New Chilokver wrote:256 km off Ambhidharma
1st Battlefleet of Chilokver
Flagship RCN Principality

The seas were calm, a smooth black mirror with nary a ripple on its surface. The moon lit up all the coastline in its silvery glow, though most of it was hidden by the roiling fog. Inside the bridge of the RCN Principality, all was silent, save for the on duty lieutenants' alcohol influenced speech. There was just the hum of the consoles, the slurred words and...

Crash!

The two lieutenants stared numbly out the windows, the shards of glass and whisky on the floor forgotten. In those next few moments where they sounded the alarm, it was as if they had forgotten to be drunk, such was the horrific scene before them. As the bridge filled with crew members and the resulting chaos, the Grand Admiral of the fleet, Oliver Yau, stepped in calmly, before stopping in shock as he saw what had been hidden by the fog. A middle aged Asian, he had served in numerous wars, seen men die, witnessed horrors. But this, this was something else all together. His stubbled jaw hung loosely from the barest threads of muscle and skin, his arms slack by his side. And the reason? Ambhidharma was aflame, broken by the wanton destruction wrecked upon it.

"Mother of God... What in the world happened here?"
"We have an unknown naval force currently bombarding Ambhidarma. No info on forces in the city right now”, replied an officer dutifully.
"Fuck... Broadcast a standard message to those ships on every single channel. I want every weapon on this ship loaded, every aircraft ready to launch, and the same for the rest of the fleet. As for you two", saying so he turned to stare distastefully at the drunk lieutenants. "I'll deal with you later."

Code: Select all
To Whom it May Concern

Chilokverian forces have encountered your forces approximately [256 km north-east] of [Ambhidharma]. Your forces [have] engaged the local forces, and our current offer has been made in light of this. A duration of [2 hours] will be given for you to leave the area peacefully before we engage. A refusal of this offer or hostile actions against us will result in immediate attack. The time begins now. Choose wisely.

Yeah, I need explanation how this entered near Ambhidharma. I destroyed the city and my troops landed there to recapture it. How the heck you just popped out in the open there?
एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

New Chilokver
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Chilokver » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Quirina wrote:
New Chilokver wrote:256 km off Ambhidharma
1st Battlefleet of Chilokver
Flagship RCN Principality

The seas were calm, a smooth black mirror with nary a ripple on its surface. The moon lit up all the coastline in its silvery glow, though most of it was hidden by the roiling fog. Inside the bridge of the RCN Principality, all was silent, save for the on duty lieutenants' alcohol influenced speech. There was just the hum of the consoles, the slurred words and...

Crash!

The two lieutenants stared numbly out the windows, the shards of glass and whisky on the floor forgotten. In those next few moments where they sounded the alarm, it was as if they had forgotten to be drunk, such was the horrific scene before them. As the bridge filled with crew members and the resulting chaos, the Grand Admiral of the fleet, Oliver Yau, stepped in calmly, before stopping in shock as he saw what had been hidden by the fog. A middle aged Asian, he had served in numerous wars, seen men die, witnessed horrors. But this, this was something else all together. His stubbled jaw hung loosely from the barest threads of muscle and skin, his arms slack by his side. And the reason? Ambhidharma was aflame, broken by the wanton destruction wrecked upon it.

"Mother of God... What in the world happened here?"
"We have an unknown naval force currently bombarding Ambhidarma. No info on forces in the city right now”, replied an officer dutifully.
"Fuck... Broadcast a standard message to those ships on every single channel. I want every weapon on this ship loaded, every aircraft ready to launch, and the same for the rest of the fleet. As for you two", saying so he turned to stare distastefully at the drunk lieutenants. "I'll deal with you later."

Code: Select all
To Whom it May Concern

Chilokverian forces have encountered your forces approximately [256 km north-east] of [Ambhidharma]. Your forces [have] engaged the local forces, and our current offer has been made in light of this. A duration of [2 hours] will be given for you to leave the area peacefully before we engage. A refusal of this offer or hostile actions against us will result in immediate attack. The time begins now. Choose wisely.

Yeah, I need explanation how this entered near Ambhidharma. I destroyed the city and my troops landed there to recapture it. How the heck you just popped out in the open there?

Did you read my previous post?
Last edited by New Chilokver on Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

About User
Hong Kong-Australian Male
Pro: Yeah
Neutral: Meh
Con: Nah
| [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] |
[HOI I - Peacetime conditions]
Head of Government: President Sohum Jain
Population: 195.10 million
GDP (nominal): $6.39 trillion
Military personnel: 523.5k
IIWiki
| There is no news. |
Other Stuff
Lingria wrote:Just realized I'm better at roleplaying then talking to another human being.
Fck.
WARNING: This nation represents my RL views.

The United Motherland
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Motherland » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Well. Quir. I just made a solution.

All Pro-Convists are comming in from Leningardish. He's 'technically' defending the troops as they pass through his territory.

Quirina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Well, to have it clear then. Let me show you how true military expertise works.

Battles and wars are not won by size or power, but by wit and skill. Let me remind you all that writing a war is not easy. You need to consider personal experience and interaction from those who experienced war themselves, those who have the fullest idea how realistic mechanisms work, and how everything should be placed based on real-life scenarios. Thus, the highest number of considerations are weighed on the MT roleplays, and RPing MT is a very challenging spot. You'll need to balance your imagination and the reality that is in front of you. This was is not a keyboard jacking contest, but a test of strategy and wisdom you guys might not understand. Depressingly to say, and to be frank, in Filipino, marami pa kayong kakaining bigas (learn more). And yes, I am holding the premise and point of view of former RL soldiers and strategic experts who analyzed this situation and considered it "the most craziest thing and even idiotic dick move ever". If NS MT is a simulation, it should be based from reality, as how every single sim program should be.

Yeah, consider this as a RETCON. A Sondrian, even a commonly seen wise guy, knows how to chose his battles.

Have fun godmodding guys..

PS: I salute Stasnov for showing me how MT is challenging. Thanks Vic for this RP. Without this, I won't have another realization: Choosing RPs carefully and know the limits of the word OPEN.
एक, सच, अजेय

Call me Quirina.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents