NATION

PASSWORD

Yakuta Offers Conditional Surrender

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Palmouth
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Yakuta Offers Conditional Surrender

Postby Palmouth » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:56 am

Dear Greater Americania, Yakuta and Commack

Palmouth would like to host a meeting this week about the future of Yakuta. This meeting will be the chance to discuss plans for the future of Yakuta and if we need to do anything else before declaring the war over. We think that a agreement over Yakuta is needed as we feel as if the surrender cannot happen until this debate.

The meeting will be called the Yakuta War Summit and it will be held at the Oxen City Town Hall beginning on Monday. Please send your leaders to the summit, as well as the leaders of armies and the Prime Minsters.

Thank You,
Your Sinceley,
King Matthew I

Leader of Palmouth
Die Großelysiche Entente von Aachland und der Stammstaaten von Palmund
The Greater Elysian Entente of Aachland and the Anterior States of Palmouth

[Aachland Factbook] | [Aacherian Orthodox Church] | [Church Factbook] | [NationStates Page]

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:19 am

Dear Commack,

Thank you for accepting the inviation, and we are very happy that the Duce is coming, espcially after the Atomic Blast.

Your Sinceley
King Matthew I

Leader of Palmouth and host of the Yakuta War Summit.

[Aachland Factbook] | [Aacherian Orthodox Church] | [Church Factbook] | [NationStates Page]

Ledarre
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ledarre » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:41 am

[extract from Ledarre Times]: Thousands of protesters lined the streets yesterday, demanding that the government refuse Yukata's surrender trems unless adequite reparations were paid.
The Murtunian Tribes wrote:
Ledarre wrote:I'm struggling to see the problem here. Just look at my nation, looks like a politically free nation, right? WRONG! The democratically elected parliament requires a unanimous vote to actually pass legalisation and with proportional representation and the number of extremists in parliament this is near impossible.

So the monarchy effectively rules by decree. I have achieved this through answering issues in a certain way... Unfortunately I can’t remember what those issues were. That plus a little bit of RP. Anyway my point is it’s easy to have moderate to high political freedoms and still have absolute power, you just have to be creative.

Huh. That's a rather unique and, I must say, deliciously evil approach. *golfclap*

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:49 am

Dear Ledarre

Palmouth would like to host a meeting this week about the future of Yakuta. This meeting will be the chance to discuss plans for the future of Yakuta and if we need to do anything else before declaring the war over. We think that a agreement over Yakuta is needed as we feel as if the surrender cannot happen until this debate.

The meeting will be called the Yakuta War Summit and it will be held at the Oxen City Town Hall beginning on Monday. Please send your leader to the summit, as well as the leaders of armies and the Prime Minster. Teams from Greater Americiana, Commack and Yakutan will be attending the event as well.

Thank You,
Your Sinceley,
King Matthew I

Leader of Palmouth

Yakuta
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Yakuta » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:42 am

Our stance does not change.
GOVERNMENT STATS
Gov Type: Theocratic Aristocratic Republic <> Political Compass <> NSEconomy

MILITARY STATS
20.600.000 Troops <=> 60.000 Tanks <=> 120.000 Artillery Pieces <=> 18.000 Aircraft <=> 4.000 Nukes

Palmouth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Palmouth » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:59 am

Dear Yakuta,

You offered Conditional Surrender, and we invited you to the War Summit so that you can state the reasons why, and what we should do about it. You're in Greater Americanian hands now, but the war is not over because of other countries.

I hope you'll understand this and will send a team of 5 members to the Oxen City Town Hall from Monday till Friday.

Thanks

King Matthew I

Leader of Palmouth and Host of the War Summit

Greater Americania
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Americania » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:01 am

To: Martilia

You are wrong in your analysis of our intent. We do not plan to annex Yakuta into our nation, only to make it a protectorate. If you knew what a GA protectorate meant, you would not be so upset. It means that we will be making them a puppet nation so as to restrain them from taking such actions again.

Sincerely,

Jason Lee
Chief of the Foreign Relations Dept.
Federal Republic of Greater Americania: “Liberty, Soveriegnty, Freedom!”
Original Founder of the Nationalist Union
Member of the Santiago Anti-Communist Treaty Organization

Nationalist Republic, governed by the National Republican Party
Economic Left/Right: 2.0, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.21
President: Austin Farley
Vice President: John Raimark
Secretary of State: Jason Lee
Secretary of Defense: Shane Tomlinson
Secretary of Federal Security: Ross Ferrell
-Chief of Interior Security Forces: General James Calley
Secretary of Territorial Administration: Brandon Terry
-Governor of Tlozuk: Jarod Harris
-Governor of Comaack: John Fargo
*Territories are foreign nations which have been annexed by the Federal Republic

Great Valencia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Valencia » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:45 am

To: Martilla

We agree with you completely. We are considering sending troops to Yakuta to remove Greater Americanian forces from the fallen Nation. We wish to know if you would like to Ally and end this Imperialist Annexing of Yakuta?
DEFCON 5
I will now go back to my easier habits of threatening to slice babies in half in order to find who the true mother is.- The Archregimancy
One other thing: There's no rule against profanity, but there IS a rule against spam. Bear that in mind, motherfuckers. - Lunatic Goofballs
"They. Are. Alive. Too." So are bacteria. I feel no pity when I use hand sanitizer.
-Conservative Morality
I hope they don't ban it. Going to the airport is the only time I can get anyone to feel me up anymore. -Minoriteeburg
"I'd find the tallest cliff I could, stand on the edge naked and hope I was sucked off." -Fartsniffage
Military Size: 46.2 Million (1%)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents