NATION

PASSWORD

Adoption of Communism in Canwall sets off War! CLOSED

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Davinhia
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:05 am

Skyship, October 31, 2050. 10:47:34
"Get on my ship," Tong ordered. Without hesitation, Unim, Takura, Binni, and Delca all got on the ship. Tom Beverly was trying to run to the ship, but the tower fell right on to him. "Fuck," he screamed, "I'm going to die here." Everyone got out of the ship, and surrounded Beverly. Delca screamed, "NOOO, NOT MY TOMMY!" She started crying. Beverly replied with, "NO, no, I'm fine. All I need is for this thing to be off of me. But since I don't want to put you guys to work, just go." Everyone sighed, and mourned. Delca was crying. This song played, as everyone sighed. Beverly sighed, and said, "I'll see you all... on the other side." his body evaporated, as it started to rain, an odd occurrence for canwall. It was heavy rain, not just some drizzle. Somehow the world knew that it was a sad moment.
Year: 2013
- President: x (PP)
- Vice President: x (PP)
- House Majority Leader: x (IKP)
- Senate Majority Leader: x (PP)
Capital City: Grove Street
RP Population: 45 Million
RP Military Population: 37 Thousand
5, peacetime

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:17 am

OOC: So, what did I miss?
One two, Spongebob's coming for you.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Davinhia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:22 am

Ammerinia wrote:OOC: So, what did I miss?

OOC: Canwall reinforcements, Death of Beverly, and other stuff
5, peacetime

Heco
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Heco » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:35 am

Canwall wrote:The fighter delivery was ready. Even though the MIG was still in action, they would still go for it. Johnston got a message suddenly, and he listened to it. "What is this shit? They're acting all tough, and what not. We were able to hold Davinhia back, and we don't give a crap about our citizens. I order that a huge bundle of reinforcements come in each direction. West coast, and east coast. I'm not going to let any other country hold any more territory in this country." 30 F-45's were sent towards Heco's Skyship, 25 towards the west, and 45 towards Aleski.
Near heco, a fighter caught the skyship, "Mediocre skyship, easy. Everybody, regroup with me." Everyone in that area regrouped, and they fired their rockets at the middle of the skyship, hoping to break chunks off.
Near the west, "Holy shit, they've got stupid geeky stuff over here, let's destroy it." The fighters caught a VTOL taking off, and one fired at it.
In aleski, the new batch of F-45's should be able to do more. They were within Davinhia and Ammerenia Nation ranges. 5 branched towards the skyship, and 10 were against the remaining corsairs. The rest were allover the place. Everything was chaotic.

They Skyship took evasive manoeuvres. The AA guns fired at the jets and all troops were evacuated.
They Skyship returned to the land carrier badly damaged.
"Head back to Heco" Said the Admiral
"We will come back with reinforcements soon.
The Empire is strong and brave
Defcons 1=Nuclear war 2=war 3=High Alert 4=Observation 5= Peace time maintain standing military at all times 6=Evacuate Heco operation destroy in effect
CURRENT DEFCON=3
Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNMMt0V290
Military anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIsv1YOFNys
Wars won: 10 Wars lost:1
Peace treaty:4
Do not use any 3rd party sites.

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:29 am

OOC: Well, I may need to pull out, as I will not be able to post for a while. Also, I don't want people destroying all of my forces and nuking everything while I'm away. So just try not to do anything too drastic during the time I am gone, okay?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Davinhia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Ammerinia wrote:OOC: Well, I may need to pull out, as I will not be able to post for a while. Also, I don't want people destroying all of my forces and nuking everything while I'm away. So just try not to do anything too drastic during the time I am gone, okay?

OOC: Alright, we'll put your forces as "retreated, and regrouping."
we won't do much, other than continue at the skyship for the next 2-5 days.
5, peacetime

Canwall
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Canwall » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:47 pm

The F-45's dodged most AA firing, and followed the sky ship. Fiery missiles came from their rocket holders. 1 by 1, each missile hit a different part of the skyship. A fighter pilot ran out of missiles, and realized he was hit by AA before... he shrugged, and said, "Alright guys, I'm going ruswall style." He dove down at a 180 degree angle, screaming "ALLAHU ACKBAR!" His eardrums burst, and bled 2 seconds before he hit an area where soldiers are. He had one tiny missile left, and fired it as soon as he hit, causing an even bigger explosion than expected. The other F-45's pulled up, and did the exact same thing, but fired more missiles than the other guy had. The sky ship was crumbling to bits. Just then, a Canwallian Stealth bomber carpet bombed the skyship, and the fighter had some time to spare. "Everyone that's a pilot, I know how to take down skyships, Heco skyships, atleast." he explained the process, and killed himself, by crashing into the fuselage of the skyship. What would happen?
Canwall Invasion: Defeat
Davinian Defense: Surrender
Canwall Invasion 2: Ongoing

Phase 1: Low military levels.
Phase 2:High Alert. Military gets active.
Phase 3:Official state of war.
Phase 4:Heavy assault.
Phase 5:Nuclear bombs are used now. Used 15 minutes after Phase 4 is entered.
Phase 6:Nuclear war.
Phase 7:Defeat, surrender, or Apocalypse. Last line of defense.

Phase 4

Davinhia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:44 pm

In the air, 30 minutes later (foreshadowing, rp won't pick up from here)
Nylund had just landed his new Golden MIG, and the A-72 landed with him. "Wow, this is a nice MIG." he said. He got out, and went back inside his A-72. He turned on the A-72 engines, and took off. He got into the upper atmostphere, and did an inner loop. He was back in Aleski. His jaw dropped at the skyship, as it fell over and crushed into bits. He screamed, "Fuck." He saw a huge ass drop ship, letting out several migs, as the F-45's were swarming. He did what seemed impossible, and used all him missiles to destroy most, but needed to leave. "I need to refuel this shit." He jumped out of the plane, and grabbed a core. He shoved the core in there, and got back into the cockpit." Finally. He used this power, to use his lazer guns. Dogfighting.
5, peacetime

Butballs
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2014
Capitalizt

Postby Butballs » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:33 am

Butballs shipments arrive. 234 troops are dropped out of air craft. They ran, and shivered. A private told the general, "A tad bit cold for Halloween, don't you think?" The general looked at his com-pad. "5.4 degrees... that's way too cold." Their destination was Celifonah, where they'll take the peninsula, and stop all Canwallian naval forces.
King of tesco value spooge
Economy: 95
Private sector:100%

Tsarist Chernigov
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarist Chernigov » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:40 am

Its been a while,so I guess we are at war.

Imperial Russian Forces attack Canwall with air support.
Last edited by Tsarist Chernigov on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Defcon 1 [2]3 4 5

Full Member of the International Space Agency
Proud member of the Christian Liberty Alliance
★Proud Member of the United Monarchist Alliance★
I may use Kinetic strike weapons from time to time.

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 pm

OOC: Waitwaitwaitwait. Didn't you read Davinhia's post? I don't think the RP will pick up from here. It may be continued in another thread though.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Tsarist Chernigov
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsarist Chernigov » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Ammerinia wrote:OOC: Waitwaitwaitwait. Didn't you read Davinhia's post? I don't think the RP will pick up from here. It may be continued in another thread though.

Okay,never saw it.
Defcon 1 [2]3 4 5

Full Member of the International Space Agency
Proud member of the Christian Liberty Alliance
★Proud Member of the United Monarchist Alliance★
I may use Kinetic strike weapons from time to time.

Davinhia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Ammerinia wrote:OOC: Waitwaitwaitwait. Didn't you read Davinhia's post? I don't think the RP will pick up from here. It may be continued in another thread though.

OOC: nONONONONONONONO
the rp wouldn't pick up from "30 minutes later"
it'll go back to the current rp time
5, peacetime

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Davinhia wrote:

OOC: nONONONONONONONO

OOC: OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH. Okay. Well, I should get back to posting then.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Davinhia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Ammerinia wrote:
Davinhia wrote:OOC: nONONONONONONONO

OOC: OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH. Okay. Well, I should get back to posting then.

OOC: MK, emily is currently on vacation in Montreal to visit her family
So that's why she isn't posting.
5, peacetime

Davinhia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Skyship, Aleski, Canwall, 10/31/2050. 10:48
Everyone got over the fact of the death of Beverly. They walked on from the rain. As another dropship dropped 5 soldiers onto the skyship, Delca grabbed a B-RPG2. IN slow-mo, she grabbed the rocket launcher, and put a rocket in there. Fired, and it hit the dropship. The dropship flew around in circles, before hitting part of the skyship, exploding. Takura ran to the edge of the ship. She was to grab her gun on the ledge, but when the dropship hit, she fell off. She held onto it tight. Her B-383 fell down the Davinian Mile. and exploded. She cried for help. Unim ran over there, and grabbed her hand. "Hold on tight," he said. She was on the threshold of holding on. Unim grabbed a backpack, and looked over the void, wondering if it was worth it. Takura cried, as her hand slipped, and started falling. Unim jumped off with her, swooped, and grabbed her; that was very close to being an accident. "Just how I planned," Unim said. "How are we going to get back up?" Takura asked. He pulled out a string in his sack, and started falling slowly. He reached in his pack for something. "Aha!" He screamed. He shot at the skyship; the grapple gun pulled them back to the ship.
Last edited by Davinhia on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5, peacetime

Butballs
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2014
Capitalizt

Postby Butballs » Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:56 pm

The troops shivered. They walked through the rain. The private asked, "How far is the rondevou pint from here? Where is it exactly?" The general replied with, "About 70 miles yet. I don't know why they dropped us off back there. Was kinda stupid. It's in settle. Very rainy city. After that we will meet up with Davinian troops around areas of Aleski. Let's set up camp here." They set up the camp. Most of them rest. For only 15 minutes, of course.
King of tesco value spooge
Economy: 95
Private sector:100%

Devright
Envoy

Founded: May 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Devright » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:16 pm

OOC:
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk
My trip to Montreal was nice. I really enjoyed seeing my family again.
I'm a female
Economic Left/Right: -7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.12
Henry Hue-Dictator of Devright
Danielle Hue-Co-Dictator of Devright
To Come
Defcon Level: 5

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:07 pm

OOC: Hey, can we get a map with actual cities? It's getting confusing with us moving troops blind.

Somewhere in Southwest Canwall...
October 31st, 2050, 10:49 PM

"Christ, it's warm in this powersuit." Said a Vanguard private. Several Elite Vanguard Units were deployed to southwest Canwall to scout a possible deployment zone for Ammerinian reinforcements. They were deployed in secret, far from any known settlement. "Deal with it private. We're nearing the objective." Said the Commander. The private put his helmet back on. "Yes sir." They continued marching through the snowy forest, their head-mounted lights illuminating the path ahead. The Commander then gave the sign to halt. "I'm getting a transmission. I don't know who it's from but..." Suddenly, they saw a jet fly over them. It was barely visible through the thick canopy of the forest. "That... That looks like a MIG." Said one of the Vanguards. It was heading Southwest, towards Aleksi.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. I'm on a kindle since i am also visiting family.
Last edited by Ammerinia on Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Gigaverse
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gigaverse » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:21 am

OOC: When this RP ends, can someone inform me? I have plans.
Art-person(?). Japan liker. tired-ish.
Student in linguistics ???. On-and-off writer.
MAKE CAKE NOT stupidshiticanmakefunof.
born in, raised in and emigrated from vietbongistan lolol
Operating this polity based on preferences and narrative purposes
clowning incident | clowning incident | bottom text
can produce noises in (in order of grasp) vietbongistani, oldspeak
and bonjourois (learning weebspeak and hitlerian at uni)

Davinhia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:52 am

Gigaverse wrote:OOC: When this RP ends, can someone inform me? I have plans.

OOC: OK
and for the post above that ooc
alrighty
5, peacetime

Davinhia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:03 am

Skyship, Aleski 10/31/2050 10:50 PM
Takura ran for cover after landing on the ship. Delca, Takura, Unim, Frank, and a soldier ran into the middle of the ship. 10 soldiers replaced them. They got on the main elevator for the ship, and went down to the third level down. The main food cabin. They walked inside the huge cafeteria room. Frank asked what everyone wanted. He then got all of them the DMS, and they sat down and ate.
Meanwhile at the top...
A soldier caught something in the corner of his eye. "MIG" he shouted. Cecilia grabbed her guns, and ran. The other soldiers did too, but at that time, the mig shot a rocket at them. 3 soldiers died from one rocket. Cecilia jumped off the ship in time; the rocket with the ground on the skyhip, and that chunk fell off. Cecilia glided down, and saw a huge pile of snow. Even though it was raining, and starting to stop, she stopped gliding, and fell into the huge pile of snow. She put down a pumpkin, and smiled. She got dressed in her white camo, and hid with her sniper. Patrols.
5, peacetime

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:21 am

OOC: OOOoooo.... I'm excited now. BTW, is the MIG a Ruswallian Craft, or a Davinhian one? It's not very clear in your post.
IC:

Delta FOB, Aleksi, Canwall
October 31st, 2050, 10:50 PM

The FOB was in an uproar, Captain Wick was barking orders and fighter jets were constantly taking off. The Reinforcements were only about 1 hour out. He knew that once the SMF-80 Interceptors arrived, they would have the advantage. "Divert all power to the AA Batteries. I want that MIG shot down NOW!" Ferborne quickly replied with "We haven't even identified the damn thing!". Captain Wick punched some buttons and then pounded on the Holo-Table. "God damn! I can't even scan the thing with our--" He was interrupted by rubble falling on top of the FOB, cracking the glass. "What the fuck was that?" Captain Wick said. Ferborne replied "I think that was from the Skyship sir." Wick ran down to the Command Console. "Shit. Scramble Airwings 1, 3, and 6. We need to protect that Skyship!".

In the air, 3 klicks off the shores of Aleksi...

"This is Nine-Tailed-Fox reporting for protocol Oscar-D5." Said the pilot of the SMF-80 as he engaged his stealth system. The SMF-80s broke into groups of 6 and headed towards the MIG. "Roger that Nine-Tailed-Fox, i'm gonna scan the MIG." Said Shea Richwell while flipping some switches. A hologram of the MIG was pulled up. "Damn! It must be using some kind of jammer. I can't get any identification signatures." Said Shea as he started strafing to the left.
Last edited by Ammerinia on Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Ammerinia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ammerinia » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Tong was planning for a massive invasion.
He began plannning.
ooc:IN EDIT!

OOC: More backstory please.
Last edited by Ammerinia on Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ╯(°□° ╯)

Davinhia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:42 pm

Ammerinia wrote:

OOC: OOOoooo.... I'm excited now. BTW, is the MIG a Ruswallian Craft, or a Davinhian one? It's not very clear in your post.

OOC: The golden one is Davinian, the others are ruswallian. Trying to get brother to go on ruswall, but we've planned out a perfect time. Anyways, the golden MIG is currently being flown back to Davinhia, so it's over the ocean at this time.
Last edited by Davinhia on Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5, peacetime

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads