NATION

PASSWORD

Hidaji crackdown on Wahhabis

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hidajistan
Secretary

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Hidaji crackdown on Wahhabis

Postby Hidajistan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:51 pm

8AM - Hidajistan

It was a quiet morning within the People's Arab Jamahiriya of Hidajistan. There seemed to be no cars on the seemingly deserted streets, or so it seemed. A large, black armored van with a mounted Soviet-supplied .50 caliber machine gun on top sped down the streets with its sirens wailing and lights blazing. An odd Bedouin citizen or two stared at the speeding van thinking "What on earth is going on?" while pointed at it. The van sped, dodging some small sedans.

Half an hour later, the van pulled up to a small dilapidated house. Back doors of the van swung open and 6 men, clad in black gear and holding AK-74M assault rifles exited the van and ran up to the front door. One man at the front of the diamond formation kicked the door in. Inside, 5 men were sitting down on a carpet, with a large Jihadist flag draped on a wall behind them. The men with the rifles fired ruthlessly at the sitting people and yelled "DEATH TO WAHHABISM!" in unison. All 5 convicted wahhabis were dead, with their lifeless corpses lying on the floor with blood pooling onto the soft carpet that they lay on. The men who killed the convicted wahhbis walked over to their corpses and kicked them with their hard metal-toed boots to see if they were actually dead and, they were. One man doused the bodies in petrol and flicked a lighted matchstick on them and they began to burn.

Later at the compound where General Khalid al-Asad resided,
Khalid was sitting down in a leather chair, with a gaming headset on and playing Counter Strike Source as the terrorist faction. He was on a straight 16/0 KD ratio when his advisor, Lieutenant Aisha al-Asad (which also happened to be his daughter) entered the room and tapped him on the back,

"Sir, members of the Republican Guard have breached a house containing Wahhabis, they killed them and burned the place down to the ground" she said calmly

"Well then, a little extreme but I still support this act. Address a message to international community saying we support."

"Okay sir!" Aisha saluted and left the room

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM HIDAJISTAN

Dear international community,
We at Hidajistan officially support these acts of purification, even if it may be a bit too violent. Wahhabism is a vile death cult that endorses terrorism, sectarianism and suicide bombings! This is not the way Allah made us to be, my dear friends. It is now that I announce decree #6, Criminalization of Wahhabism, it will come into effect immediately. Wahhabism now carries life imprisonment and hard labour in a gulag.

Signed,
General Khalid al-Asad
I STAND WITH IRAN
I STAND WITH RUSSIA

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Tod Williams, (Press)

With the international press release hitting news stands everywhere, the public forum was graced earlier by our beloved leader, who had this to say about the growing situation overseas in the nation of Hidajistan:

"While The Dominion can understand the need to combat terrorists and their sadistic movement whenever and wherever possible, the way Hidajistan Officials conducted themselves in this operation are deplorable at best. As far as we can tell, no attempt was made to subdue and detain the suspected terrorists, and they were killed on the spot without a any chance of true justice to be served. This operation wasn't a raid, it was an execution on possibly innocent people who had their right to a fair trial denied in a hale of gunfire by a supposed tolerant government.

As such, while there is no excuse for terrorism in any form, the manner in which the government conducted itself highly disappoints this administration. I will personally be keeping an eye on this situation, as it develops."

The President later then ordered a panel of advisers to be put together, headed up by the Ministry of Defense, to begin monitoring the situation and ensure that basic human rights are not further violated by the government of Hidajistan.

COMMENTS: (0)
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Free Republic of Syria
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic of Syria » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Whahaha!!! We of the Saudi... Erm... I mean Free Syrian mujahideen will aid our islamic brothers in their fight against these infidel sons of wh**es! Be prepared for lots of suicide bombings in your capitol in these next few days, you Hidaji infidel scum! TAKBIR ALLAH SNACKBAR!!! Eeeerm... I meant ALLAHU ACKBAR!!!!!
Last edited by Free Republic of Syria on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Free Republic of Syria wrote:Whahaha!!! We of the Saudi... Erm... I mean Free Syrian mujahideen will aid our islamic brothers in their fight against these infidel sons of wh**es! Be prepared for a lot of suicide bombings in your capitol, you Hidaji infidel scum!

I wish you luck in that, as it's incredibly easy to ignore terrorist based nations on NS, as unless you actually take the time to properly roleplay out the infiltration, smuggling, setting up and actually carrying out the attack, it's a form of wanking and can be ignored by the OP without any repercussions. It's one of the reasons why Hipster Terrorist nations generally fail so hard on NS, as the people behind them generally are just in them to be edgy, and lack the dedication to actually think it through and RP correctly.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Free Republic of Syria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic of Syria » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:52 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Free Republic of Syria wrote:Whahaha!!! We of the Saudi... Erm... I mean Free Syrian mujahideen will aid our islamic brothers in their fight against these infidel sons of wh**es! Be prepared for a lot of suicide bombings in your capitol, you Hidaji infidel scum!

I wish you luck in that, as it's incredibly easy to ignore terrorist based nations on NS, as unless you actually take the time to properly roleplay out the infiltration, smuggling, setting up and actually carrying out the attack, it's a form of wanking and can be ignored by the OP without any repercussions. It's one of the reasons why Hipster Terrorist nations generally fail so hard on NS, as the people behind them generally are just in them to be edgy, and lack the dedication to actually think it through and RP correctly.

If you hadn't noticed yet, I was trying to be satirical... Just take a look at this entire nation.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:54 pm

Free Republic of Syria wrote:
Paddy O Fernature wrote:

If you hadn't noticed yet, I was trying to be satirical... Just take a look at this entire nation.

I rather not waste any further of my time.

Free Republic of Syria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic of Syria » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:

Hey, you're free to ignore me! :)

Hidajistan
Secretary

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hidajistan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:

Please don't.
This is a serious thread
I STAND WITH IRAN
I STAND WITH RUSSIA

Free Republic of Syria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic of Syria » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:07 pm

Hidajistan wrote:

Please don't.
This is a serious thread

OOC: Laaaaaaaame... Alright... Alright... Have it your way!
Last edited by Free Republic of Syria on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free Republic of Syria
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Republic of Syria » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Code: Select all
We, the free martyrs, the islamic mujahideen, and the caliph, of the Free Republic of Syria are horrified upon hearing word of the attrocities being committed by the appostate nation of Hidajistan and its corrupt associates, against our Islamic brothers of the Northern Hidajistan Martyrs... This bloodshed... this massacre... will not go without consequences...

The Caliph and its subsidiary, the Free Republic, demands the withdrawal of all foreign aggressors of what is otherwise islamic soil, that WILL be defended by the blood of our martyrs! Allahu Ackbar!

OOC: Better now? :eyebrow:
Last edited by Free Republic of Syria on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:16 pm

RSS Feed
Email Story
The Patheticness is Hilarious -- A Commentary
"Trial By Jury". This is a concept that the Civilized world understands when it comes to those who breaks laws within a National Jurisdiction. It seems that this concept is something that is foreign to those within Hidajistan. Even Nations such as Automagfreek, The Dominion and Ganosia hold trials for crimes within their nations, the fact that the Hidaji doesn't do this simple thing shows that they are just as backwards, if not more-so, than those that they claim are 'inferior'.
Not too long ago the Empire had a run in with Religious Individuals who broke laws within the empire, mainly in relation to Tax Law and Molestation of under age Citizens. There were several trials held and those who were found guilty were either sent to Prison Facilities within the Empire but also dispatched to the Refugee Sanctuary, operated by a close ally of the Empire.
It is the opinion of this newspaper and this reporter that those in charge of Hidajistan are backwards, inbred and not worthy of leading their nation and should give up their rightful positions and give the operational leadership of their country to those who deserve to lead.

COMMENTS: (0 -- Showing the last 0)
Comments Locked for Commentary Posts
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR (114) 0 - 0 WSH (91) | COL (105) 0 - 0 WPG (110) | VGK (96) 0 - 0 DAL (113)
NBA: Pelicans (6) 49-33 || NCAA MBB: Tulane 20-16 | LSU 22-15 || NCAA WSB: LSU 33-8

Free Islamic Army
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Islamic Army » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Code: Select all
To: Apostates
--------------
Dear apostate regime,
This is unacceptable. Killing another member of the Ummah on sectarian reasons? We will not idle by while this happens. Be warned, if you do so again, you will be punished.
Your dear enemy,
Imam Faisal al-Riyfah
Im from Afghanistan.
I also hate Zionism with a passion
ISLAMIC STATE ARE NOT MUSLIMS, THEY ARE NO WORSE THAN ISRAEL!

Zanubiyala
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanubiyala » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Dear, Hidaji regime

We demand you stop this persecution of the Sunna, and demand any Wahhabi refugees be sent to Zanubiyala, not all Wahhabis are terrorists just because a woman wears a Niqab and is more strict does not make her a terrorist, Wahhabism is not automatically violent or terroristic.
Last edited by Zanubiyala on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IC NAME: Zairo

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:13 am

Tod Williams, (Press)

Since our initial coverage of the Hidajistan Incident first began, several nations have decided to express their own views on how the situations should be developed. In a letter from the small backwater nation of Zanubiyala addressed to the Hidajistan government, several demands of the Hidajistan government were made with absolutely zero compromise offered of the part of the Zanubiyala government. When asked about these further developments in a quick interview earlier today, President McBeth had the following to say:

"Nation such as Zanubiyala really grind my gears for several reasons. The leadership of said nations have absolutely zero tact when it comes to international politics, and think that they can just waltz into a conflict and start making demands, as if they could actually do anything about it if the Hidajistan government decides to rightfully give them the finger over the issue. The Hidajistan government has every right to pass whatever laws it deems fit, so long as international humanitarian laws are not broken in the process. As such, if they wish to ban a particular political party that has known terrorist ties, that's their right to do so and the Zanubiyala government can fuck off for all we care.

As such, this administration however would like to offer an alternative to the Hidajistan government that we wish they might consider. Instead of executing Wahhabi followers after arrest, might we suggest sending them instead to the refugee sanctuary operated by our friends in the Ganosian Empire. They would be more then happy to take them off your hands."

President McBeth will be later today meeting with his advisory staff later today, to further discuss possible humanitarian aid and assistance, should the Hidajistan government choose to accept the Refugee Sanctuary offer that's currently sitting on the table.

COMMENTS: (0)

Da3esh
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Da3esh » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:26 am

The Caliph shook his head in angry disbelief and gestured for his advisors to leave. The head of religious affairs and lagged behind.

"Should I send word to the clerics, brother?" He asked.

"Yes." Caliph Hamza replied darkly. "Tell them I expect a Mujahedeen of 3000 men to be mustered by the end of the week. I've already sent word to our generals. Our forces are to remain on standby while the faithful test our enemy's resolve." The minister nodded to and walked toward the door, as the Caliph began typing away at his computer.

A message to the people of Hidajistan

The Islamic Dawlah of Da'esh is dismayed to learn of the persecution and slaughter of innocent Sunnis, at the hands of the Hidaji secularist regime. In their arrogance, they believe themselves greater than allah and immune to his justice.

They are wrong! Effective immediately, the dawlah condemns the regime and calls to its' ouster. The clerics spread the word of it's atrocities and the faithful take up arms. In the days to follow, you may see new faces in your towns and villages and that the faithful among you have nothing to fear. Know that your duty as believers, is to comply with the strictures of Sharia law and aid your brothers as much as you are able. With your help, and by the grace of Allah, we shall defeat the kuffr regime and bring our erring brothers back into the fold of as-sunnah.

Peace be with you always,

خالف من الدولة داعشية

xalif min ad-dawlah da'eshiyye.
Last edited by Da3esh on Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
. This nation was created for satirical and roleplaying purposes ONLY. The views of da3esh are not representative of my personal opinions.

Steakrim
Envoy

Founded: May 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Steakrim » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:49 am

Steakrim's Stance on the massacre
Steakrim is absolutely horrified by this violent and extreme action. Not only was religious discrimination present, but also extreme prejudice. This act was not justified in any way, and for that, Steakrim condemns the action, as well as the nation behind it, and will cut off any ties to the nation.
President James Brooklyn

Along with this, the Steakrim Intelligence Agency (SIA) is preparing to spy on the nation and gather evidence of any more atrocities, hoping to justify an invasion to overthrow the regime or, along with the rest of the world, force the murderous government to step down.
Steak.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents