NATION

PASSWORD

Four and a Half Years on NationStates - Reflections

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Alexiandra » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:31 am

Alfegos wrote:Cheers. You should call by more often though! There is still much for you to learn, young padawan ;)

You know where to find me.

xoxo

Teach me, wise one!
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Voik
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Voik » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:53 am

i personally found NS by a neighbor/friend who's nation has since has become non-existent :blush:
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

Eastern Denmark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Eastern Denmark » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 pm

I was looking up "create your own nation" and clicking on every single link I saw..... Eventually came across NS
Congratulations Alex! :)
Too much sanity may be madness and the maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be. -Miguel De Cervantes

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Voik wrote:i personally found NS by a neighbor/friend who's nation has since has become non-existent :blush:

That's a shame.

Eastern Denmark wrote:I was looking up "create your own nation" and clicking on every single link I saw..... Eventually came across NS

Thanks!
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Yalos
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yalos » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Grats big Al.

The State of Monavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 27, 2006
Father Knows Best State

Postby The State of Monavia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:55 am

“You have advanced beautifully, my young apprentice. Soon enough you will be able to take on one of your own...” Congratulations on achieving your ten billionth citizen and many other milestones along the way!

Eastern Denmark wrote:I was looking up "create your own nation" and clicking on every single link I saw..... Eventually came across NS

My story on NS also began by chance. I was searching for political simulation games on Google and the next thing I knew I came across NS. I have written down the rest of my story (well, most of it) on some of my anniversary threads. It is eerily coincidental how we all share this common trait...it’s almost...as if...we were brought together by design...
——✠ ✠——THE IMPERIAL FEDERATION OF THE MONAVIAN EMPIRE——✠ ✠——
FACTBOOKS AND LOREROLEPLAY CANONDIPLOMATIC EXCHANGE

MY GUIDES ON ROLEPLAYING DIPLOMACY, ROLEPLAY ETIQUETTE, CREATING A NEW NATION,
LEARNING HOW TO ROLEPLAY (FORTHCOMING), AND ROLEPLAYING EVIL (PART ONE)

Seventeen-Year Veteran of NationStates ∙ Retired N&I Roleplay Mentor
Member of the NS Writing Project and the Roleplayers Union
I am a classical monarchist Orthodox Christian from Phoenix, Arizona.

✠ᴥ✠ᴥ✠

/‾‾ʽʼ‾‾\

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:42 am

The State of Monavia wrote:“You have advanced beautifully, my young apprentice. Soon enough you will be able to take on one of your own...” Congratulations on achieving your ten billionth citizen and many other milestones along the way!

Thanks! ;)

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:20 pm

You'll have a LOT more stories when you hit your 10 year.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:24 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:You'll have a LOT more stories when you hit your 10 year.

I hope so.

North African Empire
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North African Empire » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 am

I know we have had our problems in the past during our time in this game, but you have been a good friend to me as well Alex.
Offical Name: The United Arab Republics of North African Empire
Official Motto: "In the glory of the UAR!."
Capital City: Rabat
Form of Government: Islamic Theocracy
Head of State: Union Commander Muhammad Nasser
Head of Government: Prime Minister Amare Mensah

North African Embassy Program (major overhaul underway.)| NAE IIwiki Page| NS Factbook (coming soon)| NAE flag| Global Powers| Prophetical Islam

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:48 pm

North african empire wrote:I know we have had our problems in the past during our time in this game, but you have been a good friend to me as well Alex.

Thanks, mate.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents