NATION

PASSWORD

War against Democracy[open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

What side are you on?

Axis
22%
Neutral
44%
Allies
34%

Total votes : 32

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Bajebus wrote:
The New Age Empire wrote:
Oh? If you would like me to unleash the full might of more than 1 planet I gladly will, seeing as it is not godmod, as long as I simply use modern troops, :twisted:

I still outnumber you. 1% for me is 30 million. 1% for you is 10 million

Sadly, I am not going by NS population my friend.
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
Music: Rap (mostly trap), Metal/Rock
Previously active around 2014-2016
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Military Movement

Postby The NAR » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:10 pm

France
American troops enter France (with permission) and later establish a series of bases on the French-German border. SAM sites and artillery sites are set up. The 35,000 U.S. troops on the front consist mainly of Marines. Allied troops begin to pound German cities as air strikes rip cities apart.

(U.S. Army forces shelling Germany)
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Bajebus wrote:I still outnumber you. 1% for me is 30 million. 1% for you is 10 million

well then you are god modding I use my ns population. (: good day we will stick to lower numbers

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:11 pm

The NAR wrote:France
American troops enter France (with permission) and later establish a series of bases on the French-German border. SAM sites and artillery sites are set up. The 35,000 U.S. troops on the front consist mainly of Marines. Allied troops begin to pound German cities as air strikes rip cities apart.

(Image)
(U.S. Army forces shelling Germany)

2,000 allied troops drop in France from planes to help aid America

Gollifray
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gollifray » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:11 pm

From the Most Serene Republic of Gollifray:

Given the recent declarations of war, our Most Serene Republic wishes to introduce the following measures to economically isolate the Axis powers:

1.) A complete embargo on imports from and exports to any member of the Axis
2.) The divestment of all stocks and bonds of Axis governments, and corporations operating within their borders
3.) Subsidies for all corporations within the borders of the republic that also divest their interests in Axis-based businesses and governments

Lauren Keyes
Undersecretary of Commerce of the Most Serene Republic of Gollifray
A unitary social democratic republic, built on the ideals of social democracy and dignity for all human beings.
Full Member of the International Space Agency
Proud member of the Coalition for Nuclear Prosperity!
Proud member of the International Exchange Student Program!
Honored Member of The League of Liberal Nations
IATA Member
Ranked as "Very Free" by the Community of Lalaki's Civil Liberties Index

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Bajebus wrote:

well then you are god modding I use my ns population. (: good day we will stick to lower numbers

That's some logic, sadly the OP has not stated any rules, so if anything I can make my population whatever I want to as long as he doesn't say I can't.
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Gollifray wrote:

Given the recent declarations of war, our Most Serene Republic wishes to introduce the following measures to economically isolate the Axis powers:

2.) The divestment of all stocks and bonds of Axis governments, and corporations operating within their borders
3.) Subsidies for all corporations within the borders of the republic that also divest their interests in Axis-based businesses and governments

Lauren Keyes

Dear Gollifray I think we should create a united navy of 500 naval ships and blockade Germany's coast. That way we can send plenty of troops and prevent any naval ships leaving

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Bajebus wrote:well then you are god modding I use my ns population. (: good day we will stick to lower numbers

That's some logic, sadly the OP has not stated any rules, so if anything I can make my population whatever I want to as long as he doesn't say I can't.

You can't godmod

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:14 pm

Bajebus wrote:

You can't godmod

Sadly, there is no god-modding being done, as god-modding would require me to cheat, and so far I have not, there are no rules, there-fore there are no rules to break.

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Bajebus wrote:You can't godmod

Sadly, there is no god-modding being done, as god-modding would require me to cheat, and so far I have not, there are no rules, there-fore there are no rules to break.

I would wait on the numbers issue until he gets back but in the meantime use smaller numbers plz

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Gollifray wrote:

Lauren Keyes

what do you say on the navy thing?

Gollifray
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gollifray » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:20 pm

Bajebus wrote:Dear Gollifray I think we should create a united navy of 500 naval ships and blockade Germany's coast. That way we can send plenty of troops and prevent any naval ships leaving

To Bajebus:

The creation of a joint navy appeals to us greatly. A new call for volunteers has brought up 750 thousand men who'd be willing to act as sailors. While our brown-water defensive navy will not be able to take part in this maneuver, if you are willing to sell or construct the ships, we can split the cost of production, and then our republic will man the vessels ourselves, as well as pay for maintenance. At the conclusion of the conflict, we will be willing to return the vessels to you if you so desire. Please let me know if you have any objections to this deal.

Edmund Tinian
Undersecretary of Defense of the Most Serene Republic of Gollifray.
A unitary social democratic republic, built on the ideals of social democracy and dignity for all human beings.
IATA Member

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Navy on the move

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:22 pm

Agreed. all we ask is you protect our 20 carriers!
120 naval ships and 20 carriers are heading towards the sea line of Germany to meet up with her allies.

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Bajebus wrote:Agreed. all we ask is you protect our 20 carriers!
120 naval ships and 20 carriers are heading towards the sea line of Germany to meet up with her allies.
(Image)

and we are in control of our navy. Last time I gave someone part of my navy they turned them against us and then sank them so I am in control of my navy.

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Bajebus wrote:

I would wait on the numbers issue until he gets back but in the meantime use smaller numbers plz

Eh, ok.

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:25 pm

Bajebus wrote:I would wait on the numbers issue until he gets back but in the meantime use smaller numbers plz

Eh, ok.

Thank you for agreeing! (:

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:26 pm

Bajebus wrote:
Eh, ok.

Thank you for agreeing! (:

No problem.

Gollifray
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gollifray » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:30 pm

As news of the Gollifrian government's divestment spread, investors rushed to sell off their bonds in Axis countries, as well as buy American and Bajebian bonds. Stock prices for German, Kalifat, Aslomian, and Martian companies plummeted.
IATA Member

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Bajebus

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Bajebus has shut down its trading systems as well as its stocks to prevent over buying and the risk of collapsing. Also trade shipments with Germany have been docked and stopped in the meantime with Germany. The main military airfield is being prepared to send several hundred bombers to start bombing war factories in Germany.

Linenkugel Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Linenkugel Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Bajebus wrote:
The New Age Empire wrote:Supreme Fuhrer Mael Radec: "Hello, I would like to crush democracy, and helping anyone, especially you, would be something I am happy to do. I gladly join the Axis."

Land Troops: 2,000,000

Air Troops: 1,000,000

Navy Troops: 200,000

Also, what time would this be? as in, 1940, 2020 3000, etc.

We would bring 2x the amount to attack just you, we recommend you rethink your position

Kaiser Linenkugel

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Linenkugel Empire wrote:
Bajebus wrote:We would bring 2x the amount to attack just you, we recommend you rethink your position

Is this the year? If so, could we make it like 1941?
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Linenkugel Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Linenkugel Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:16 pm

The NAR wrote:
Linenkugel Empire wrote:1949

Is this the year? If so, could we make it like 1941?

1941 it is.
Kaiser Linenkugel

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:18 pm

UPDATE
The United States has officially adapted the German-issue uniform as part of President Altman's "Great Reform".

(American Army Soldier)

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Linenkugel Empire wrote:
The NAR wrote:Is this the year? If so, could we make it like 1941?

1941 it is.

Are you THE Germany? Cuz f not, I want to be Germany

Linenkugel Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Linenkugel Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:20 pm

I am in fact Germany as it is where I live.
Kaiser Linenkugel

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents