NATION

PASSWORD

War against Democracy[open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

What side are you on?

Axis
22%
Neutral
44%
Allies
34%

Total votes : 32

Linenkugel Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

War against Democracy[open]

Postby Linenkugel Empire » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:44 pm

"My dictatorship has been threatened by Iraq and Afghanistan. My country is small but powerful. I have only ground infantry and light air units. Trading and alliance support would be appreciated. So for the US is stationed with Puerto Rico in France and Spain. In the next 24 hours Iraq and Afghanistan are expected to attack and I'm not prepared. "Brothers in arms. All servicemen prepare, because today we go to war. A war to protect our prospering nation and government."-Kaiser Linenkugel, German Monarch
Foot soldier limit: 10 million
Aircraft limit: 500,000
Naval limit:250,000 warships
1940-1941 Era only
If you attack an alliance member you will be blocked. switch alliances then attack. you must announce your switch.
Last edited by Linenkugel Empire on Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Linenkugel Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Troops

Postby Linenkugel Empire » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Foot Soldiers-500,000
Light Aircraft-25,000
11:46 pm
"All servicemen must report to a nearby national guard post. You will be deployed immediately."
Kaiser Linenkugel

Aslom
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Aslom » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:48 pm

*President Mason Yount stands in front of all of his generals*
Men, today is a good day to die for what you believe in. Let's show those terrorist who is in charge! Get on the air crafts, we leave as soon as possible!
*Yells and EVEY one is cheering*

Foot Solders - 10Million
Air Solders - 5 Million
Battle Ships -8 Million

Linenkugel Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Draft

Postby Linenkugel Empire » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:43 pm

New Footsoldiers: 15 million
New Naval Ships: 15,000
New Aircraft: 2,500
Kaiser Linenkugel

Linenkugel Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Press Conference

Postby Linenkugel Empire » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Today is a day that will be forever remembered. Germany WILL expand it's borders for good.
Kaiser Linenkugel

Thesaphire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Press Conference

Postby Thesaphire » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:29 pm

As leader I've decided to aid my brother, Kaiser Linenkugel, in this war.
Czar Linenkugel

Thesaphire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Small Speech

Postby Thesaphire » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:37 pm

I have joined the Axis powers for one reason and one reason only. And that is to defend my brother.
Czar Linenkugel

Martian Priesthood
Secretary

Founded: Sep 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Martian Priesthood » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Incoming DATA FILE!!!

The Martian Priesthood will support the Axis powers! At the request of the Supreme Leader - "Augustus Von Cloud" our armies will march to the aid of your nations!

The Imperial Army is mobilised and the Secondary and Reserve regiments are put into action against the unknown foe that assails our shores.
The Imperial Navy starts to slowly recon nearby hostile positions before pounding them to dust with bombs and missiles.
The Titanicus legions walk into the conflict like an 'Oncoming Storm', their guns blazing with Plasma and Laser fire as missiles whoop overhead and auto-cannons blaze with furious barrages.

Armed Forces (numbers):
Army = 4,000,000 soldiers, (total regiments - 40; each 100,000 strong: 10 Mainline, 10 Second-line and 20 reserve; regiments)
Navy = 900,000 soldiers, (plus - 1,500,000 Drones, and 300,000 manned Aircraft)
Titanicus = 500,000 soldiers, (Total: 500 Titans, 200 War-machines and 2800 Siege machines)

Imperial Fleet
INS PHOENIX - Fleet flagship, Command vessel and Battleship
INS CEREBRUS - Mars class; Heavy Cruiser
INS HELIOS - Mars class; Heavy Cruiser
-------+Incoming Transmission+----------
Archmagos: Augustus-Maximus-Bastion
Lord of the Martian Priesthood of the Arcadian Forgeworld
Citizen of The Pacific
Subject of Emperor Pierconium
--------
Hammer of the Cog
Child of Mars
-----
"All praise the Omessiah"
"Vengeance for the Fallen"
-------+Transmission Ending+-----------

Linenkugel Empire
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Linenkugel Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Thanks for the support
Kaiser Linenkugel

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:44 pm

President Altman annonces the formation of the Allied Powers, with the goal of defending Democracy
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gollifray
Envoy

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gollifray » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:56 pm

The NAR wrote:President Altman annonces the formation of the Allied Powers, with the goal of defending Democracy

To President Altman
From the Most Serene Republic of Gollifray:

After a vote from the General Assembly, the Most Serene Republic of Gollifray wishes to join with the Allied Powers in this fight against autocracy and oppression. While we have no standing army, we have an incredibly strong economy, and are willing to supply you with not only weapons, but also food, clothing, and other essentials needed for your society to function. Thus, you will be more able to produce the weapons necessary to win the war.

In addition to our economic support, one million of our militia men have agreed to volunteer as soldiers for your army. They shall be organized into units as you desire.

I pray that through our combined might, we may bring a swift and triumphant end to this conflict, and secure the blessings of liberty for all future generations.

Harold Darrence
President of the Most Serene Republic of Gollifray
A unitary social democratic republic, built on the ideals of social democracy and dignity for all human beings.
Full Member of the International Space Agency
Proud member of the Coalition for Nuclear Prosperity!
Proud member of the International Exchange Student Program!
Honored Member of The League of Liberal Nations
IATA Member
Ranked as "Very Free" by the Community of Lalaki's Civil Liberties Index

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:58 pm

Gollifray wrote:
The NAR wrote:President Altman annonces the formation of the Allied Powers, with the goal of defending Democracy

To President Altman
From the Most Serene Republic of Gollifray:

After a vote from the General Assembly, the Most Serene Republic of Gollifray wishes to join with the Allied Powers in this fight against autocracy and oppression. While we have no standing army, we have an incredibly strong economy, and are willing to supply you with not only weapons, but also food, clothing, and other essentials needed for your society to function. Thus, you will be more able to produce the weapons necessary to win the war.

In addition to our economic support, one million of our militia men have agreed to volunteer as soldiers for your army. They shall be organized into units as you desire.

I pray that through our combined might, we may bring a swift and triumphant end to this conflict, and secure the blessings of liberty for all future generations.

Harold Darrence
President of the Most Serene Republic of Gollifray

50,000 U.S. soldiers begin to mobilize against Germany
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Outraged

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Hearing this absurd news. Bajebus has mobilized 25,000 primary units to aid the allies

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Bajebus wrote:Hearing this absurd news. Bajebus has mobilized 25,000 primary units to aid the allies

President Altman thanks both nations as the U.S.A. condemns Germany

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:00 pm

Supreme Fuhrer Mael Radec: "Hello, I would like to crush democracy, and helping anyone, especially you, would be something I am happy to do. I gladly join the Axis."

Land Troops: 2,000,000

Air Troops: 1,000,000

Navy Troops: 200,000

Also, what time would this be? as in, 1940, 2020 3000, etc.
Last edited by The New Age Empire on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
Music: Rap (mostly trap), Metal/Rock
Previously active around 2014-2016
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:01 pm

The New Age Empire wrote:Supreme Fuhrer Mael Radec: Hello, I would like to crush democracy, and helping anyone, especially you, would be something I am happy to do.

Land Troops: 20,000,000

Air Troops: 10,000,000

Navy Troops: 2,000,000

HAHAHAHAHA NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:02 pm

The NAR wrote:
Bajebus wrote:Hearing this absurd news. Bajebus has mobilized 25,000 primary units to aid the allies

President Altman thanks both nations as the U.S.A. condemns Germany

A letter has been sent to president Altman.
Dear president Altman,
I have not introduced myself. My name is Emperor Alek of the bajebus empire. We are strong and powerful. We have 300 million troops but will start small. These men will be under your command. They are highly trained and will listen to your orders as long as they pertain to strikes against the government and not the people. We will gladly aid your country in this battle and we will send more aid if needed. We are looking forward to being allies and request a private meeting be set up, thank you for your time.
Emperor Alek

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:03 pm

The New Age Empire wrote:Supreme Fuhrer Mael Radec: "Hello, I would like to crush democracy, and helping anyone, especially you, would be something I am happy to do. I gladly join the Axis."

We would bring 2x the amount to attack just you, we recommend you rethink your position
Last edited by Bajebus on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalifati Arab shqiptar
Minister

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalifati Arab shqiptar » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:04 pm

We will help Linenkugel Empire by any means. Our SAM will be installed in your country's territory(with your approval)
one of the SAMs that will be sent to your country

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Bajebus wrote:
The NAR wrote:President Altman thanks both nations as the U.S.A. condemns Germany

A letter has been sent to president Altman.
Dear president Altman,
I have not introduced myself. My name is Emperor Alek of the bajebus empire. We are strong and powerful. We have 300 million troops but will start small. These men will be under your command. They are highly trained and will listen to your orders as long as they pertain to strikes against the government and not the people. We will gladly aid your country in this battle and we will send more aid if needed. We are looking forward to being allies and request a private meeting be set up, thank you for your time.
Emperor Alek

300 million is a godmod

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:05 pm

The NAR wrote:
Bajebus wrote:A letter has been sent to president Altman.
Dear president Altman,
Emperor Alek

300 million is a godmod

300 million is 10% of my population of 3 billion (: I do not use all men, only if I am invaded, but 10% army is not god modding.

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:06 pm

Bajebus wrote:
The New Age Empire wrote:Supreme Fuhrer Mael Radec: "Hello, I would like to crush democracy, and helping anyone, especially you, would be something I am happy to do. I gladly join the Axis."

We would bring 2x the amount to attack just you, we recommend you rethink your position

Oh? If you would like me to unleash the full might of more than 1 planet I gladly will, seeing as it is not godmod, as long as I simply use modern troops, :twisted:
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:07 pm

The NAR wrote:
Bajebus wrote:A letter has been sent to president Altman.
Dear president Altman,
Emperor Alek

300 million is a godmod

At this moment we would only use a max of 5% 150 million. But will likely stay down to 1%

Bajebus
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajebus » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:08 pm

The New Age Empire wrote:
Bajebus wrote:We would bring 2x the amount to attack just you, we recommend you rethink your position

Oh? If you would like me to unleash the full might of more than 1 planet I gladly will, seeing as it is not godmod, as long as I simply use modern troops, :twisted:

I still outnumber you. 1% for me is 30 million. 1% for you is 10 million

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Soldiers update.

Land Troops: 500,000,000

Air Troops 200,000,000

Navy Troops: 30,000,000
Last edited by The New Age Empire on Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents