NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage into the Stars (FT, INTRO, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kalakda
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:17 pm

A single Star Destroyer was patrolling space nearby Jeraddon held territory, the recent events with the Union readying their weapons on Jeraddo, and Groko targeting the Union, and the peace talks currently going on caused the Republic to worry of war between Jeraddo and Groko, and the Union.
Last edited by Kalakda on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MAKE WAR ON LOVE - Put this in your signature if you agree.
Embassies In: Noordeinde Grays Harbor Orlkjestad New Olwe Chrisman Union Meldaria
Alliances: Christian Coalition of Countries, Space Colonization Coalition, United Conservatives Alliance, Pan-Slavic Union State
-Turgov Civil War (Pulled out)
-First Russenich War (Victory)
-Operation Wipeout (Stalemate)
-Modk Riots (Victory, GA rebels defeated)
-IRS rebellion (Victory)
-Second Russenich War (Stalemate)
George W Bush AOED wrote:I would blame Obama for the last 8 years.

Old Beringia wrote:Resembling the American 1950 average style. Before everything went straight to hell aesthetically wise due to pansy hippies.

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Waqora drummed his fingers on the table. Sighing, he couldn't help but wonder what was taking Nikolai so long. Getting up, he began to pace around the room, studying its various contents.

<Captain>, a voice whispered in Waqora's head,<We have detected another ship. It's also of unknown origin. Should I arm the weapons?>

Waqora paused, then responded.<No, we are not here to be aggressive. The Union has done enough of that. Just hail them. Don't inform them of my location, just in case. Just tell them we are friendly and pretend you are the Captain. If they make any hostile moves, then arm the weapons.>

<Roger sir.> The voice responded, breaking the telekinetic link.

"What is keeping Nikolai?!?" He muttered to himself, returning to his seat.

Back in the UKS Breaton

The Armory Officer rose from his seat. Walking towards the Com Officer he sighed, running his hands through his blond hair. "Send the new ship the following message.'Hello, this is the UKS Breaton. We are non-hostile. We wish to inquire as to your intentions.'"
Last edited by Groko on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalakda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:47 pm

On the bridge of the Star Destroyer Valiant, Captain William Smith was informed by an officer, "Incoming transmission.", "Transmit it.", replied the Captain. The Captain heard the message, "Hello, this is the UKS Breaton. We are non-hostile. We wish to inquire as to your intentions." The officer asked, "What should we do, Captain?", Smith replied, "Send a message to them.", the officer obliged. And soon, the following message was sent out, "This is the Star Destroyer Valiant, we have received your message, and we wish to inform you, we do not mean your nation any harm. It's just that the recent events have worried the Republic and they fear open war could erupt, and we do not want that. We simply patrolling our borders so to make sure that if war does open up, it will not spill into our borders. We are sorry for this misunderstanding."
Embassies In: Noordeinde Grays Harbor Orlkjestad New Olwe Chrisman Union Meldaria
Alliances: Christian Coalition of Countries, Space Colonization Coalition, United Conservatives Alliance, Pan-Slavic Union State
-IRS rebellion (Victory)

Old Beringia wrote:Resembling the American 1950 average style. Before everything went straight to hell aesthetically wise due to pansy hippies.

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm

UKS Breaton

The Armory Officer raised his eyebrow. Open War? Why would that happen. Intrigued, The Armory Officer sent their reply.

"My name is Brent, by the way. What makes you so sure that war will break out?"

Kalakda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:45 pm

Groko wrote:UKS Breaton

The Armory Officer raised his eyebrow. Open War? Why would that happen. Intrigued, The Armory Officer sent their reply.

"My name is Brent, by the way. What makes you so sure that war will break out?"

The officer replied, "We aren't sure. Just a precaution, it's a habit of the Republic. We're still recovering from the War of the Dino-Lizards a century and a half before."
-IRS rebellion (Victory)

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:13 pm

Brent paced, running the reply message through his head. Sighing, he nodded at the com officer and sent his reply.

"I am sorry to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, how long have your people had warp drive?

Kalakda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:53 pm

"We have had Warp Drive for years, why?"
-IRS rebellion (Victory)

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 pm

Brent raised a eyebrow. For years? Hmmm. Sighing, he walked over to the com officer.

"For years. What am I gonna do. Alright, send them this 'Have you had warp drive for a certain amount of years?'"

Kalakda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:10 pm

"Well, we have had it for approximately 650 years, why?"
-IRS rebellion (Victory)

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Brent paused. Now we are getting somewhere. He nodded at his com officer, who sent their reply.

"I was just curious. If you wish, you can ask me questions as well."

Kalakda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:39 pm

"No, no, that won't be necessary."
-IRS rebellion (Victory)

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Brent walked over to the Captain's chair, and sank into it. Might as well keep it warm. He created a reply, and had the Com Officer patch it through.

"Well, can you tell us anything of your culture?"

Kalakda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:51 pm

"Uh, well, we highly honor those who are patriotic, care about their families, and who try to save the Republic. The people of the Republic are very patriotic, caring, chivalrous, and religious."
-IRS rebellion (Victory)

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Brent sighed. While he had been hoping for more info, the ((Kalakdans??)) had given him a straight forward answer. He glanced at the com officer, and sent his response.

"Interesting. Well, it was nice conversing with you. Keep in touch."
Last edited by Groko on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rustika
Minister

Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:03 am

OOC: I just found out how to post pictures so I present to you the Falco.
P.S This is a scaled version

Last edited by Rustika on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:29 am

OOC: Hoping this is still open....

IC:

Oberon-class Battleship Hammer of the Emperor
1205 hours Imperial time
0432 hours Local time
Thought for the day: Inspiration grows from the barrel of a gun.

"Captain!" shouted the sensors officer.

"Yes, what is it, lieutenant?" replied the commander of the Battleship, Captain Draknor.

"Two ships have appeared on long range scanners. They appear to be warships." reported the sensors officer.

"Astropath! Send a signal back to Sector command, and tell them we've detected two possible enemies, and report our location as well." ordered the captain.

"Right away, sir." intoned the psyker.

Those things give me the creeps, but we've got to have them, don't we.... thought Draknor.

"Bring us up to mauve alert. Power up weapons and arm the squadron wings." ordered Captain Draknor. "Whatever those things are, I want to be prepared. Close to within 200 000 kilometres. Target the larger one. Power up the Void Shields."
FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

Hey, Dash, why do they call it a hacksaw? It doesn't hack, that's what I was doing with the knife!
Da orkz is da best.
A new member of the Allied Independent States, and NATO.
#QVMV

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 am

OOC: There are more than 2 ships, there's the Grokain ship, The united, Me, Kalakda, Jerrado and the Xxarian Union's ship.
Last edited by Rustika on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:37 am

"Sir!" called out the sensors officer, again.

"What is is NOW?" asked Draknor.

"Another...two....three..FOUR starships have come into long range sensors. Again, they appear to be warships."

"Emperor, how many are there? Bring us up to red alert now. All crew to battle stations. Bring us in closer and attempt to identify the ships."
FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

Hey, Dash, why do they call it a hacksaw? It doesn't hack, that's what I was doing with the knife!
Da orkz is da best.
#QVMV

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:26 am

OCC: post coming soon. (About 12:40 pm)

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:02 am

RUSS Falco

Nikolai observed as a new ship appeared on the radar, he looked at Ford and said, "Tell Waqora that if he wants to he can go back to his ship as the new ship is armed and probably dangerous." Officer Ford saluted, turned and quickly walked to the confrence room. Nikolai looked around and saw Lieutenant Sakrov, "Power up the shields and prepare the drones." Officer Ford walked into the confrence room and looked at Waqora. He explained to the foreign captain the current situation,
"Captain Nikolai wanted to inform you that a new ship..." Officer Ford paused as Captain Nikolai walked through the door,
"Unfortunately a new ship has appeared on the radar, we have noticed that its weapons are ready to fire, and it could be a threat. I must inform you that your safety can not be assured on this ship, so please understand that we are not asking you to go, because for us it would also be fine if you send a message to your ship and tell them that whatever happnes to you because we lose to the opponent is not our fault. But I advise you return to your ship. I'm sorry our meeting had to be soured by this occurance."
Last edited by Rustika on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 am

"Sir, the largest warship is powering up weapons and shields! Locking on with lances no-" began the weapons officer.

"Hold it! They've probably detected our weapons being powered up. Stay at red alert, but do not fire until I give the command." commanded the captain. "Comms, open hailing frequencies on channel five, while sending an alert to sector HQ on channel two.

"Lets see what they are."

Da orkz is da best.
#QVMV

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Waqora, who had been standing when Nikolai entered the room, nodded.

"My crew has just briefed me on the situation as well, let us hope that nothing bad comes of this new visitor."

Waqora, with help from a Rustikan crewman, found his way to his shuttle. Once all his guards were aboard the shuttle lifted off, and departed the Falco. Waqora turned the shuttle right, and sped for to his ship.

Meanwhile, Aboard the Battlecruiser UKS Breaton

Brent checked the report that the Intelligence Officer had just handed him.

Another ship. Hmmm. He thought.

He quickly splinked to Captain Waqora, alerting him of the new ship. After a brief conversation with the Captain, he ordered the Ship back to GQ. Instantly, the General Quarters alarm sounded, and red lights flashed all over the ship. The Shields were already activated, but now the weapons came online as well. Brent ordered a picture of the new ship on screen.

"Hmmmm. Commence scans of the new contact. I want as much data as possible. Oh, and send them a message. I want to convey our peaceful nature. I'd prefer to avoid a battle while the Captain's still on the shuttle."

Code: Select all
TO: Unkown Vessel

Hello, We are the Grokoans. We are a peaceful race, but we are ready to defend ourselves. We wish to inquire as to your intentions. Are you a friend or enemy?

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 pm

"Sir, signal coming in...Playing now."

Hello, We are the Grokoans. We are a peaceful race, but we are ready to defend ourselves. We wish to inquire as to your intentions. Are you a friend or enemy?

"Xenos....Well, we'd better hold. There are enough of them here that we can't handle them all yet. Do not transmit back. With luck, they'll be scanning us....Lets see them get through that much adamantium."

Da orkz is da best.
#QVMV

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:20 pm

The shuttle landed in the Breaton's waiting shuttle bay. As they bay pressurized, Waqora was inside, shutting down the ship.

Meanwhile, on the bridge, Brent raised his eyebrow. The new contact hadn't responded, and he was beginning to wonder what was going on. He looked at the Intelligence Officer, and asked her to send the transmission again. While she did that, he brought the ships targeting array online and aligning the ships weapons with the new contact. He sat in his chair, reading the scan reports.

"Adamantium. Hmmm."

"Yes, it's blocking our scans." The Intelligence Officer added, appearing beside Brent.

"Can we get through it?"

"Yeah, I just need a couple minutes to reconfigure the scanner array."

Brent nodded.

"Get right on it."

He stood, and watched the vessel on the view screen. As the ship's Amory Officer, he was extremely curious, and couldn't help but wonder what weapons the new ship might have.

"What are you hiding?" he whispered.

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:46 pm

"Sir, the scans have penetrated the first major layer of Adamantium." warned the sensors officer.

"Ah, good. They'll now see we have two of those. How are your scans of their ship coming?"

"Something, or someone, is blocking it."

"Sir, we've got a response from Sector HQ."

"Good, play it."

Hammer of the Emperor, this is Sector HQ. We are re-routing two battlecruisers to your location. One Overlord class and one Armageddon class. They will assist you. Expect within five minutes. Sector HQ out.

"Thank the Emperor, we have reinforcements coming. Alright. Do not engage yet, wait until the reinforcements arrive. With luck, they won't have scanned the entire ship before then."

Da orkz is da best.
#QVMV

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents