NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage into the Stars (FT, INTRO, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Groko
Minister

Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:14 pm

OCC: Sorry, but I somehow created a double post. The weird thing is, if I delete one post, both disappear. If I edit one post, the other one gets edited.

Rustika
Minister

Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:27 pm

RUSS Falco

Nikolai walked to the shuttle bay with 3 guards and waited for the shuttle to land after having been given permission to land. Officer Ford and Lieutenant Sakrov waited impatiently for the visitors to land.
Last edited by Rustika on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:33 pm

As the shuttle gently touched down, it's rear door opened and a stairway un-folded itself. As the ships engines powered down, 2 guards appeared at the entrance way. They looked around and, satisfied that the shuttle bay was safe, stepped down the stairs. As they walked down, Waqora appeared his black hair stopping at his shoulders, he looked around with his brown eyes, and stepped down. His formal outfit showed his rank as Captain, and also added to his handsome figures, making him appear more powerful then he really was. When he reached the bottom, 3 more guards appeared, and followed. His envoy walked up to the Rustikan officers, Waqora himself bowing in respect. Once he was upright, he introduced himself. "Captain Waqora of the UKS Breaton. I am hear to discuss possible relations between our two species. I apologize for the delay, we were contacted by one of the other ships. They called themselves the United. At any rate, I am happy to meet you...?" He finished, extending his right hand , indicating he wished to shake.

The shuttle used by Waqora. (It's taking off from our home planet.) ((It maybe recognized as the shuttle from Avatar))
Last edited by Groko on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 am

RUSS Falco

Nikolai watched as the captain stepped out from the shuttle and bowed. Nikolai shaked his hand and looked at the guards which had accompanied him, "You can go now." He looked at the captain, he was suprised to see that his hair reached his shoulders, "Welcome to the RUSS Falco this is Officer Ford." He pointed at the officer. "And this is Lieutenant Sakrov, its a pleasure to have you onboard." Nikolai looked at the two guards which landed with Captain Waqora, "I'm going to have to ask you to give me your weapons, or at least not point them at people". A com officer walked up to Nikolai, and whispered into his ear,
"Captain we have a new ship on the radar." Nikolai looked at Captain Waqora,
"Forgive me I have to go for a minute." He looked at Lieutenant Sakrov accompany the captain to the meeting room. He walked over to the radar and saw the new ship. Interesting,
"Captain we received a new message from The United: Greeting to all, we are the United. We wish not to bring grief to any of your species, so please do not open fire. We wish only to establish contact with your species. How ever, if you do open fire, we are very able of defending ourselves and our allies. Do not test our resolve or tolerance."
Nikolai sat down and looked at the radar again. He looked at his com officer, "I have to go." He walked to the meeting room and saw the Captain there, "Pardon me for going, may I offer you some refreshments?"
Last edited by Rustika on Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Captain Waqora paused. After a moment he replied, "No thanks. I had some before I came." Taking a seat, he dismissed his dismissed 3 of his guards back to the shuttle, and the remaining 2 took up a position against the wall. Waqora looked up at Nikolai, his face pleasant.

"Before we begin, would you mind telling me more about you and your people?"

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:08 pm

RUSS Falco

"Nikolai looked at the captain and sat down, "We have a small population, but we are advanced, we live on a mostly inhospitable planet, which can reach -78 Fahrenheit. We live in tundra, Arctic regions and frozen grass lands, so naturally we have a below average population, yet we have an impressive star fleet, we are communist, but we are tolerant to others beliefs. Not much to say other than that. But tell me about your people?"
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:25 pm

Waqora took a deep breath. "Well, We have been in Space for 300 years, and Warp tech is relatively new to us. We have only had access to it's wonders for about 45 years.We spent twenty years of those years designing, and experimenting. The reason for this is because we were building a cheaper, more stable interplanetary defense system. That way, in case our first contact didn't go to well, we would be prepared. Our Government is a Parliamentary Democracy, and I suppose I could say that we have a huge middle class since about 85% of the Population is middle-class. 5% Are, Sadly the poor. And the other 10% are the merchants who have managed to become wealthy. Our government believes in equality for all, and also does it's best to create middle class citizens out of the poor. Our planets are mostly full of green forests, tropical islands, and a few tundras/ice-bound lands at the poles. Of the few planets in our control, only 2 are habitable, including our home planet." Waqora paused, then asked. "So do you have any other questions for me?"
Last edited by Groko on Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Nikolai shifted in his chair "Actually I do have a question, what kind of weapons systems do you use? We pretty much use the same weapons systems for all of our ships, so I'm actually quite curios about it?"
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Waqora raised a eyebrow."Well, we use a system of missiles, drone technology, and projectile weapons for space to space battles. What types do you use?"

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Nikolai noticed Waqora raise an eyebrow, but he continued nevertheless, "We use a gauss cannon system which fires a projectile by accelerating between a number of metal rails. Gauss Cannons fire high-density metal projectiles at extremely high velocity, using an electromagnetic impulse for propulsion, other than that we extensively use attack drones and repair drones in battle. On larger ships we use ion cannons which shoot a concentrated beam of positively charged ions to cause damage which can melt metal and shut down grids."
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:56 pm

"Interesting," Waqora noted." So how long has your species been in space?"

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:59 pm

"400 years around, since then we have seen significant improvements. Yet we have barely started colonizing our second planet Radicalis II, because of most of our research has been devoted to other topics."
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:06 pm

"Other topics?" asked Waqora with interest.

Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:29 pm

[quote="Jeraddo";p="1258966"]USSS Odyssey, SHuttlebay

The Marines kept the other under guard on the deck as two mecics appeared and ran over to the wounded person. They quickly stabalised him and activated a transporter Wormhole to take them to the ships sickbay, they actived the security setting so that the Transporter would remove any and all weapons from the wounded person.[quote]

The men continued to stay on the ground.
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Lazuril
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Lazuril » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:48 am

"No response, Captain."

Floyd raised his eyebrows. The situation started to seem a bit dire. "Open hailing frequencies towards that ship," he pointed. "The one where the other ships seem to be sending shuttles to."

"Hailing frequencies open"

"Unidentified vessel, this Captain Floyd of the LSS Plato, please identify yourself. We are a peaceful race wishing to explore the stars."

(OOC: If you're going to ignore me, then tell me.)
Economic Left/Right: -1.50 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.15
Start an embassy in Lazuril here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30534

United Souls and Minds
Attaché

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Souls and Minds » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:55 am

USMSF Crimson Dawn
"None of the ships are responding, sir, except one, which has sent us a message indicating that they are not hostile to us" Vilhelm reported to the Captain
"Very well," Helmut stated thoughtfully, "Not even our allies have made contact... they seem too busy talking to strangers over the communication frequencies."
"Sir, what action do we take?"
" I think that they believe that we are not a threat to their ships and their crew, so they will probably just ignore us until they are done talking or killing each other." Helmut pondered
"Diese Voll-Idioten, tell that to those raiders whose ships left helplessly floating around in space, hurdling towards the system's sun until we decided to pick them up." Vilhelm said, "And that was with our old ship models, this ship has 120 EMP launchers, as well as shields capable of plowing through an asteroid field."
"Ignorance clouds the mind, and most of these races probably think they are superior to us, change shield to battle mode and power up the weapons one level."
"Any targets?"
"Not yet..."
Last edited by United Souls and Minds on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Can a Nation be free if it oppresses other nation? It cannot"- Lenin

Air Marshal of the USSR

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:20 am

RUSS Falco

The Com Officer walked up to Nikolai, "Sir I have news about the other ship..." Nikolai nodded at Waqora, the com officer understood and changed dialect, "Capitano, i nostri alleati hanno preparato i loro schudi, siamo preucupati che e succeso qualcosa." Nikolai looked at Waqora,
"Sorry, I have to go one second." Nikolai walked to the communications desk, he looked at the Com Officer, "Inform Officer Ford to power up the shield to battle mode, and get Lieutenant Sakrov to power up the weapons to level one and activate the drones, also identify the nearest Rustik ship in case we need their help." Nikolai looked as the Com Officer walked away. Nikolai relayed a message to The United ship:
"We have been informed that you have powered up your weapons and shields. If there have been any dilemmas or threats that may affect my ship and/or crew, or that we should be informed of we would like to know."
Last edited by Rustika on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Waqora watched as Nikolai left. Well, that's odd. I wonder what's up. Suddenly, Waqora felt the mind of his armory officer reaching out to him.

<Let me guess, one of the ships is acting suspicious.> Waqora splinked ((Grokoans have telekinesis)) to his armory officer.

<It is the United Ship, the seem to have powered up their weapons and shield.> The Armory Officer explained.

<Well, have they targeted anyone?> Waqora asked.

<No sir,> The Armory Officer responded,<Our scans indicate the ship be searching for something, possibly a target for their weapons.>

<Hmmm. Well we are already at General Quarters. Have the Union ships made any further actions?>

<None we can detect.>

<Alright. Bring us to Condition 2.> ((Shields up, weapons powered down)) <I doubt the United ship poses a threat, the Union ship is our issue. And seeing as the Union ship hasn't made any further hostile moves, theirs no reason to be 'armed and dangerous'. They are probably attempting to make themselves look big. No idiot would risk interstellar war, especially without knowing our or any of the others military capacities.>

The UKS Breatons weapons began to power down, making the ship look less threatening. It's shields were still raised, but the ship's crew became more relaxed as some left for bathroom breaks.
Last edited by Groko on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Souls and Minds
Attaché

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Souls and Minds » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Helmut watched as the scanner showed the Groko ship power down it's weapons.
Very well, I shall do the same
"Vilhelm, power down the weapons and open the cargo hold," Helmut had a smug look on his face, "I don't want our first contact with the Groko to be a very sober one... Prepare an automated shuttle to leave a cargo of Rakia bottles 20 kilometerse away from their craft, as well as a map of our planets and some raclette. That should be a kind gesture if they are carbon based."
"Sir, what about the Ruskiks?"
"Hail them, and request permission to board. Also give them the vital data about this ship"
Last edited by United Souls and Minds on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Can a Nation be free if it oppresses other nation? It cannot"- Lenin

Air Marshal of the USSR

Kalakda
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:31 pm

OOC: Er, what's going on?
MAKE WAR ON LOVE - Put this in your signature if you agree.
Embassies In: Noordeinde Grays Harbor Orlkjestad New Olwe Chrisman Union Meldaria
Alliances: Christian Coalition of Countries, Space Colonization Coalition, United Conservatives Alliance, Pan-Slavic Union State
-Turgov Civil War (Pulled out)
-First Russenich War (Victory)
-Operation Wipeout (Stalemate)
-Modk Riots (Victory, GA rebels defeated)
-IRS rebellion (Victory)
-Second Russenich War (Stalemate)
George W Bush AOED wrote:I would blame Obama for the last 8 years.

Old Beringia wrote:Resembling the American 1950 average style. Before everything went straight to hell aesthetically wise due to pansy hippies.

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:07 pm

OCC: I'm gonna be gone the whole weekend. (RL Time) I will catch up when I get back.

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:33 pm

BUMP

Kalakda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm

OOC: Again, what's going on in this thread, I just want to know before I can post something.
Embassies In: Noordeinde Grays Harbor Orlkjestad New Olwe Chrisman Union Meldaria
Alliances: Christian Coalition of Countries, Space Colonization Coalition, United Conservatives Alliance, Pan-Slavic Union State
-IRS rebellion (Victory)

Old Beringia wrote:Resembling the American 1950 average style. Before everything went straight to hell aesthetically wise due to pansy hippies.

Groko
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Kalakda wrote:OOC: Again, what's going on in this thread, I just want to know before I can post something.

Jeraddo is launching his FTness. Currently, he is meeting with the Union, who my weapons were pointed at. Now, I am meeting with Rustika, who is being hailed by United. United is on his way to meet with me and Rustika.

Kalakda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:08 pm

OOC: Alright.
-IRS rebellion (Victory)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents