NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage into the Stars (FT, INTRO, OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rustika
Minister

Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:52 am

Nikolai frowned as he saw the giant asteroids coming closer, "Their so annoying."
"The orks or the imperials?"
"Both, but the orks don't have brains."
"What should we do?"
"Power up the gauss cannon, and fire the torpedo tubes."
"Yes sir."
Nikolai watched as the torpedos shot out of their tubes. 2 torpedos missed, but 4 hit the bull eye and disintegrated the ork rok. The gauss cannon fired and destroyed the second one. Nikolai frowned again as the thired one came closer. He looked to Sakrov, "Tell the men to get to battle stations."
"Yes sir." The alarm went off and all the soldiers ran to their posts. The orks jumped onto the ship and killed three unprepared soldiers. A soldier pulled out a pistol and blew the ork's brains out, if it actually did anything for the ork in the first place is a mystery. 98 soldiers engaged 112 orks in the hall
way, but we had an advantage, we had superior technology. 3 orks fell to an acid sprayer. Its like a flamethrower, but it fires acid which will kill you in three seconds. 30 minutes later all the orks were dead and 43 soldiers lay dead with them.

OOC: The torpedos that we use for space ships are explosive and are as large as a medium couch.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

United Souls and Minds
Attaché

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Souls and Minds » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Helmut returned to the Crimson Dawn, not shocked at all with the bloody-mindedness of humans. They always thought they were the superior race, and they usually eradicated entire species to simply strip-mine their planet.

"Sir, we have a bunch of asteroids , with rockets strapped, on headed our way. Scan show they contain life forms. What action do we take?" Vilhelm asked

"Judging how they boarded our allies, I can say the are hostile. Fire 15 Disintegrator torpedoes, and power up the shields." Helmut commanded

A part of the ship's bow slid open, revealing hidden torpedo tubes. Fifteen man-sized torpedoes sped out, homing towards the inhabited asteroids. 600 meters away, they split into pods of nano bots, and hit the Asteroids. In several minutes, all that was left of the asteroids was fine space-dust, and traces of fungi. The nano bots had disassembled the astroids, and all living lifeforms aboard them.

"Now, those humans powered up their weapons as soon as I asked to board, and in doing so rejected all diplomatic relations. I also believe that they were planning on destroying us, but since we had a human ally, they did not." Helmut recounted with disgust in his eyes, "To all crew, we are now on code yellow, don your armor and weapons." Vilhelm also sent a transmission to all nearby United ships, to be ready to warp in.
Last edited by United Souls and Minds on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Can a Nation be free if it oppresses other nation? It cannot"- Lenin

Air Marshal of the USSR

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Nikolai stepped over a carcass of a dead ork with a giant hole in his head. He looked at an officer who was holding a patch over a gash in his shoulder. Nikolai gave him some morphine, "How many did we lose?" The officer thanked him and quickly ran the numbers through his head,
"Around 48 soldiers." Nikolai nodded,
"Get some one to clear up the bodies." He walked back to the bridge.
"Ford." Officer Ford promptly stepped up,
"Yes?"
"Hail the ship and inquire if the shuttle arrived safely."
"Yes sir."
"How are we on the re-enforcements?"
"Any time now sir."
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

United Souls and Minds
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby United Souls and Minds » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:58 pm

To the Emperor's Hammer

This is a transmission from the United Souls and Minds Space Fleet (USMSF) Crimson Dawn Leztes Gerict class Dreadnought

We demand expiation for the poweing up of your weapons systems and the locking on of you targeting systems on our unarmed shuttle.

We also demand to know who was in charge of the order given to target our ship.

(Leztes Gerict means Armageddon in German)

To the Falco

We thank you for your concern, and we have arrived safely. We are currently demanding an expiation for hostile actions taken towards us.
Do you require medical supplies to treat your wounded from the hostile creature attack on you?

Air Marshal of the USSR

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 am

Nikolai nodded as the message arrived from the Crimson Dawn, "Send them back a message: Thank you for your offer, but we are alright on our situation on supplies. If that ship presents a threat to you we would be more than happy to blow them out of orbit."
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 am

"Sir, we've been hailed by that xenos ship. Again." reported the comms officer.

"Ignore it, focus on the battle! I want those orks DEAD!" ordered the captain.
FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

Hey, Dash, why do they call it a hacksaw? It doesn't hack, that's what I was doing with the knife!
Da orkz is da best.
A new member of the Allied Independent States, and NATO.
#QVMV

United Souls and Minds
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby United Souls and Minds » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:00 am

Vilhelm looked smugly at the ork roks ship boarding the Imperialist.
"Should we send help to them?"

"Well since "Xenos" "always stab you in the back", I think that once they are done getting slaughtered, we will see if they are willing to exept life-saving medications, or they will let their men die for their Xenophobia."

"But they will surly chose the latter."

"But then they cannot say we did not try to help them."

As soon as Helmut finished his sentence, and ork head drifted by the bridge

"Harrr, I'll get yerr yet, yerr pinkie cowardz! Yerr can't get rid o' Rotfang likes diz! I da warboss of dis WAAAAGH!" The ork shouted

Vilhelm asked "Helige Sterne! Did that decapitated head just talk?"

(Sorry, I'm not so good at ork speak)
Last edited by United Souls and Minds on Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

Air Marshal of the USSR

Khornate Worshippers
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Khornate Worshippers » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:29 am

ooc: Think of cockney footballers after getting a few drinks down. All s's are z's, too.

ic: On board The Emperor's Hammer, naval marines armed with shotcannons were fighting off orks armed with what appeared to be metal boxes that fired bullets, despite lack of trigger or, in fact, barrel. Other orks were using massive choppas, killing the naval marines instantly. But the marines' discipline saved them, keeping them firing at the orks despite casualties. This was possibly because of the Commissars, shooting any that showed cowardice or fear.
FOR MAN WITHOUT EXPENSIVE SUIT, BIG BLACK MERCEDES, AND MASSIVE YACHT, BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN IS FOR PRETENDING OF BE RICH LIKE BLACK GANGSTER OF AMERICAN CITY WITH GOLD CHAINS OF LOW QUALITY AND JEWELS OF COLORED GLASS. WHEN YOU EXPLAIN USE OF BELGIAN FIVE SEVEN PISTOL IS ONLY FOR SHOOT MAN WITH BULLET VEST WITH CARTRIDGE ILLEGAL TO CIVILIAN, THIS MAN HAS NUCLEAR RAGE. WHOLE IDENTITY OF THIS MAN IS SPENT IN PRETEND PISTOL SHOWS HE IS RICH. IS VERY AMUSE.

Hey, Dash, why do they call it a hacksaw? It doesn't hack, that's what I was doing with the knife!
Da orkz is da best.
A new member of the Allied Independent States, and NATO.
#QVMV

Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:30 am

Seeing the Ork ship, the Spredronians slammed into action. Several hundred mass driver, thousand autocannon, and eight ion beam arrays fluttered out towards the Ork ship. Each of them was targeted so that the Imperial cruiser would not be hit by anything.
Last edited by Spredronia on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:41 am

OOC: Wow spredonia you have a massive star fleet. How many ships is that a few hundred or so? Strange that so many ships were assigned to one assignment.
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Spredronia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Rustika wrote:OOC: Wow spredonia you have a massive star fleet. How many ships is that a few hundred or so? Strange that so many ships were assigned to one assignment.

Not really much. But most of the autocannon shots were from strikecraft. It's like chainguns. Nearly every capital ship is armed with mass drivers, and there's one Heavy Cruiser with two ion beam turrets, each double-barreled.

Technically, I'd say that there's 30 ships. The navy overall has around 1000-1500, so it isn't big, but it's powerful.
([______])
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:36 am

OOC: Are you sure that those ships have enough to power the guns, enough space to mount the guns and store the ammunition?
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

Spredronia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Rustika wrote:OOC: Are you sure that those ships have enough to power the guns, enough space to mount the guns and store the ammunition?

Hmm... good point there. The autocannons have six rotary barrels, and they fire 2mm gauss rounds, so that's enough for roughly one million rounds. At the rate of fire they're firing at now they have 10 minutes of consistent fire before they run out. This is providing the AC doesn't overheat in the process. At the highest setting they're given 2 minutes, and the AC overheats after 30 seconds.

The material that is collected from the asteroids which is basically rubbish is distributed among the ships. There it can be formatted into large rounds. At the most a ship has around 1000 rounds, after that it needs to collect more rubbish to use as weapons.

On second thought, the scale's too big. I'll downsize the mass driver and AC rounds.

The ships themselves may seem godmodded, but seeing as I have a small fleet that's the disadvantage: we aren't strong in numbers, but everywhere else we average out.
([______])
Member of the CoNS

Rustika
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rustika » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Hmm... good point there. The autocannons have six rotary barrels, and they fire 2mm gauss rounds, so that's enough for roughly one million rounds. At the rate of fire they're firing at now they have 10 minutes of consistent fire before they run out. This is providing the AC doesn't overheat in the process. At the highest setting they're given 2 minutes, and the AC overheats after 30 seconds.

The material that is collected from the asteroids which is basically rubbish is distributed among the ships. There it can be formatted into large rounds. At the most a ship has around 1000 rounds, after that it needs to collect more rubbish to use as weapons.

On second thought, the scale's too big. I'll downsize the mass driver and AC rounds.

The ships themselves may seem godmodded, but seeing as I have a small fleet that's the disadvantage: we aren't strong in numbers, but everywhere else we average out.

That makes more sense.
Last edited by Rustika on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\/)
(-_-)
(")(")
Member of the MNU

United Souls and Minds
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby United Souls and Minds » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 am

Helmut looked concerned.
"We now have around two dozen possibly hostile ships in this sector..."

"Sir, I suggest that we call for additional forces from the Heimvelt."

"Very well, call a destroyer into the empty space. And make sure it is battle ready."

"Ja, mein Herr!" Vilhelm replied as he sent out a signal to the assault destroyer Macht des Volkes

Air Marshal of the USSR

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents