NATION

PASSWORD

Eternal Banquet 3 [all techs IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Monfrox wrote:Krista took some deep breaths to calm herself down and become normal again. Her cuts healed on their own a lot faster than the average time it would take for a human. However, the holes in her and Klara's uniform would have to be mended again. General Volkova came around to the twins with a smile on her face as they reunited.

"We won." Krista said to her sister.
"Then the pride of the shock troops is still intact."
'Indeed it is." She said before turning to the large man that took them into the arena. "Excuse me, I seem to have misplaced my dagger."

She went through and closed the bolt on her weapons before holstering them again.

The man departs momentarily before returning with her knife which was a little worn down for some reason. Afterwards the two turned their attention to the general. The muscular man covered in bloody runes was waiting at the end of the downward chamber and regarded the newly arrived delagates with his full attention. "Greeting Esteemed I am guessing your interested in taking part of the festivities? Please step this way." he said taking leading the general into a small prep room where another man dressed in a large set of Ape furs was waiting and jotting down notes. They take a few photo's and measurements for book keeping and took the generals vitals as a matter of protocol before the first man asks if they would like a different set of cloths or a different weapon for the fight.

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:Pilkington picked up the butcher knife and weighed it in his claw, after a brief examination he placed it under the plate. "Well that was easy, not sure how this arrangement of cutlery and dinnerware extends my desired chemical processes indefinitely. But I feel like I can take on a giganotosaurus." Pilkington declared, rather obviously not getting the implied meaning of the price.

Fall caught up with Pilkington, quite pleased with his acquisitions. "Quit crying you undergrown ape, minions are expected to be professional, no matter how mangled they get." he chastised the new humanoid servant.

The woman reached across the table and with surprising strength held Pilkingtons hand against the table grabbing the knife with the other and holding its edge only a centimeter above his talons. "Payment?!" she said with more emphasis on his fingers. Obvious she expected a piece of him for the plate.

Fall on the other hand found his various new pets to be uncomfortable around him. No doubt it was due to his strange appearance and qualities which they were not accustom to and the tried occasionally to wander off but a quick beating or tug of the leash would show them their new place. The thing under his arm kept yelling and biting anyone that came near obvious more friend towards fall than the others.

Urran wrote:[u=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu4FhROoizA]"Zoku[/url] is a contemporary piece written for traditional drums." the woman explained. "I think that it was based off of an old Urranese war song. I know that the navy drummers played it on National Day last year." she shrugged. The pair ate a few rice balls and looked at the interesting people before them. They were an odd bunch, but Urranese were not ones to judge by appearance.

The group nodded and quietly observed before the flaming man asked if the Urranese had any questions for them.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:The woman reached across the table and with surprising strength held Pilkingtons hand against the table grabbing the knife with the other and holding its edge only a centimeter above his talons. "Payment?!" she said with more emphasis on his fingers. Obvious she expected a piece of him for the plate.

Fall on the other hand found his various new pets to be uncomfortable around him. No doubt it was due to his strange appearance and qualities which they were not accustom to and the tried occasionally to wander off but a quick beating or tug of the leash would show them their new place. The thing under his arm kept yelling and biting anyone that came near obvious more friend towards fall than the others.

"Speaking more than one word sentences goes a long way you know. Makes meanings more meaningful." Pilkington commented and took the knife with his free claw. "This might take a minute." He said and swung it down on his other claw, instead of a single talon coming off he hit his wrist getting the knife half stuck in his right arm. Pilkington bled quite slowly, with dark red blood that borderlined on black in color and had the viscosity of corn syrup. Needless to say, he wasn't worried about bleeding out or felt the pain of his nerves cells, just annoyance that it was going to take a while to come off. Another swing met the bones and dulled the blade, about five or six swings later with a final swing his right claw was off and he placed it on the plate. "Tis just my hand, I can get a new one. I don't even shoot with that one." he added.

"Guards, keep the bullsquid from wandering off!" Fall ordered as he watched his leader take off his own hand. "Sir, have you put any thought into this? Are you sure it isn't a scam, or a con, or a hex?" the advisor advised. "Cheap immortality waits for nobody! Have you seen the bills I incur on abroad travels?" Pilkington shot back. "I wonder why that is, sir?" Fall asked rhetorically as he rolled his eyes at the irony. "Minion! Do you posses basic cognitive abilities?" Fall asked, in slow speech, the humanoid he bought. Meanwhile one of the guards hummed lowly, "Spiderpus, Spiderpus, does whatever a spiderpus does." amused at one of Fall's new pets.

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Fraire wrote:"Well be carefull. Max Jones is a slippery one. A rumor went around Fraire that Max Jones was secretly some form of robotic cabbage or something and was only posing as a human." The Daleks laughed their robotic laughs. "That's enough Dalek #4758 and Dalek #5639. But anyway, he may have many tricks up his sleeve. I'm pretty sure he's magic. Or just vwery clever. With all the drugs and brain chips clouding up my mind it's hard to tell anymore. That's why they say that a Frairian belongs in no place but Fraire. But back to the point, he might already be gone, or even have a self-destruct button or other. But anyway, be careful. And you may want a DNa test because he could easily have made a clone of himself or something. I'd expect that kind of thing from him, y'know?"

"Trust us sir. It would take more than a god to stop what were sending after him."

-----Lucifers Room-----

A pair of Immortals in their own suits of personally customized armor and each carrying and rifle of some strange alien design stopped outside of the ambassadors room. One of them place a small black cylinder on the ground near the seam of the door and partially unscrewed it. The other aimed at the door with his weapon while the first began chanting silently in a strange language that lacked any vowels or consonants. As he did so a slimy black substance that was similar to tar began oozing out of the cylinder and flowing into the ambassadors room leaving behind a trail of acid eaten carpet.

"Well you never know. Mr. Jones is like the main character of a story or TV show. No matter what, he'll always be back. And if you finally do defeat him, he'll just come back by the next season." Lucifer Jones thought about the analogy he had just made. "Well you get the idea." He looked at The Punch one last time. "Looks like we are getting results." Lucifer Jones pulled one of the pills he had pocketed from the restaurant and ate one. It was red.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:23 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:The woman reached across the table and with surprising strength held Pilkingtons hand against the table grabbing the knife with the other and holding its edge only a centimeter above his talons. "Payment?!" she said with more emphasis on his fingers. Obvious she expected a piece of him for the plate.

"Speaking more than one word sentences goes a long way you know. Makes meanings more meaningful." Pilkington commented and took the knife with his free claw. "This might take a minute." He said and swung it down on his other claw, instead of a single talon coming off he hit his wrist getting the knife half stuck in his right arm. Pilkington bled quite slowly, with dark red blood that borderlined on black in color and had the viscosity of corn syrup. Needless to say, he wasn't worried about bleeding out or felt the pain of his nerves cells, just annoyance that it was going to take a while to come off. Another swing met the bones and dulled the blade, about five or six swings later with a final swing his right claw was off and he placed it on the plate. "Tis just my hand, I can get a new one. I don't even shoot with that one." he added.

"Guards, keep the bullsquid from wandering off!" Fall ordered as he watched his leader take off his own hand. "Sir, have you put any thought into this? Are you sure it isn't a scam, or a con, or a hex?" the advisor advised. "Cheap immortality waits for nobody! Have you seen the bills I incur on abroad travels?" Pilkington shot back. "I wonder why that is, sir?" Fall asked rhetorically as he rolled his eyes at the irony. "Minion! Do you posses basic cognitive abilities?" Fall asked, in slow speech, the humanoid he bought. Meanwhile one of the guards hummed lowly, "Spiderpus, Spiderpus, does whatever a spiderpus does." amused at one of Fall's new pets.

The old women took the hand and pushed the golden plate forward while she mizerly counted the fingers and pieces of skin covering it before cleaning up the blood and stowing it away for some unknown reason. Meanwhile the bullsquid appeared quite stressed but never the less followed its new masters, occasionally looking over its shoulders or leaning away from the raptors, however when they arent looking it probes the air around them with its mane of feelers. The corallesque thing turns toward fall when he speaks but something about its mannerisms tell him that it is merely a pain ridden host of the bone like growth covering its body, it must be near blind and deaf with only its painful grunts for noise. No doubt its blood and flesh was food for the growths and a forceful symbiotic relation was taking place. Fall would most likely assume that such a creature was good only as a boring pet or a status symbol as it must cost quite a lot to keep one alive. The Spiderpus was very friendly, the creature was used/designed as a pit fighter of sorts and was incredibly friendly towards large creatures but incredibly hostile towards anything around the size of a dog or smaller. Another Spiderpus would drive into insane bloodlust where it would kill nearly anything that came close.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Fraire wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:
"Trust us sir. It would take more than a god to stop what were sending after him."

-----Lucifers Room-----

A pair of Immortals in their own suits of personally customized armor and each carrying and rifle of some strange alien design stopped outside of the ambassadors room. One of them place a small black cylinder on the ground near the seam of the door and partially unscrewed it. The other aimed at the door with his weapon while the first began chanting silently in a strange language that lacked any vowels or consonants. As he did so a slimy black substance that was similar to tar began oozing out of the cylinder and flowing into the ambassadors room leaving behind a trail of acid eaten carpet.

"Well you never know. Mr. Jones is like the main character of a story or TV show. No matter what, he'll always be back. And if you finally do defeat him, he'll just come back by the next season." Lucifer Jones thought about the analogy he had just made. "Well you get the idea." He looked at The Punch one last time. "Looks like we are getting results." Lucifer Jones pulled one of the pills he had pocketed from the restaurant and ate one. It was red.

Commander gave Lucifer a very strange look as he ingested the pill however the look was well warranted as after a few moments the ambassador felt as though he was about to die. He didnt know why exactly but he could feel cold sweat and numbing chills wrack his body and he curled up into the fetal position almost unintentionally. The drug was called Gravelotus and was market as a near death experience in pill form. It was totally safe but even those who knew this suffered from its very strong effects that caused the user to feel like they were about to expire. It was what many might call a "bad trip" but for the Luxans it was just another sensation even if it did fill a person with dread and sadness as their life flashed before their eyes.

-meanwhile-

In jones room the black sludge begins to grow eyes, and mouths, and tentacles, and ears, and noses, and Ampullary cupula, and asilar papilla, and tympanal's, and rostral's and pilifer's and lateral lines and millions of other strange sensory organs. The goo was also expanding and growing at a rapid pace and within minutes it was about the size of a horse and seething through the room towards the Daleks bearing down upon them with fanged maws and acidic skin. It effortlessly cleaved the heads off of all of them before they could react as it silently decapitated them and tore them apart piece by piece searching for Jones.

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:06 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Fraire wrote:"Well you never know. Mr. Jones is like the main character of a story or TV show. No matter what, he'll always be back. And if you finally do defeat him, he'll just come back by the next season." Lucifer Jones thought about the analogy he had just made. "Well you get the idea." He looked at The Punch one last time. "Looks like we are getting results." Lucifer Jones pulled one of the pills he had pocketed from the restaurant and ate one. It was red.

Commander gave Lucifer a very strange look as he ingested the pill however the look was well warranted as after a few moments the ambassador felt as though he was about to die. He didnt know why exactly but he could feel cold sweat and numbing chills wrack his body and he curled up into the fetal position almost unintentionally. The drug was called Gravelotus and was market as a near death experience in pill form. It was totally safe but even those who knew this suffered from its very strong effects that caused the user to feel like they were about to expire. It was what many might call a "bad trip" but for the Luxans it was just another sensation even if it did fill a person with dread and sadness as their life flashed before their eyes.

-meanwhile-

In jones room the black sludge begins to grow eyes, and mouths, and tentacles, and ears, and noses, and Ampullary cupula, and asilar papilla, and tympanal's, and rostral's and pilifer's and lateral lines and millions of other strange sensory organs. The goo was also expanding and growing at a rapid pace and within minutes it was about the size of a horse and seething through the room towards the Daleks bearing down upon them with fanged maws and acidic skin. It effortlessly cleaved the heads off of all of them before they could react as it silently decapitated them and tore them apart piece by piece searching for Jones.

Lucifer sat on the ground, barely moving. He didn't know what had just happened but from the look he got right as he ingested the pill, he assumed it was that. But he wasn't able to think very clearly at the moment as he felt like he was dead, or something close to that anyway. Thoughts rapidly flew across his mind. what is happening why why why oh god please let this stop just let me die here in this crazy country why is my life like this I hope it ends oh please just let me die why must I feel this way eeehhehehheehehe

MEANWHILE IN LUCIFER'S ROOM...

Max Jones sat in the dark space inside the Dalek. He could hear a noise like a thousand gods having a cage match. He started typing on his little device:

"totally about to die or something its like a crazy monster is eatibngh me oh godf he is please help I cAN'T even type right someone send dhelp oh god oh god dohndif hofjdkljfjksldkad"

But he didn't have time to press "Send."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:35 pm

After a few words of praise to the twins, General Volkova walked off to go through the beginning process. If there was any irregularity, it was that she seemed to have an alarmingly lower natural body temperature than the average human. She declined the offer to see other set of clothes and armor, but was interested in what kind of weapons they were offering. Unlike the twins, who stuck by their own weapons until they were pried from their cold dead hands, she was a bit more flexible.

Back in the other room, the twins were going over Krista's worn blade.

"All I did was stab his neck."
"What happened?"
"He vanished, but I swore something happened."
"Well it looks like you dipped the blade in acid."
"Indeed."
"Don't worry."
"Yes of course not."
"For the Field Marshal shall repair it herself."
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:35 am

Fraire wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:

-meanwhile-

Lucifer sat on the ground, barely moving. He didn't know what had just happened but from the look he got right as he ingested the pill, he assumed it was that. But he wasn't able to think very clearly at the moment as he felt like he was dead, or something close to that anyway. Thoughts rapidly flew across his mind. what is happening why why why oh god please let this stop just let me die here in this crazy country why is my life like this I hope it ends oh please just let me die why must I feel this way eeehhehehheehehe

Max Jones sat in the dark space inside the Dalek. He could hear a noise like a thousand gods having a cage match. He started typing on his little device:

"totally about to die or something its like a crazy monster is eatibngh me oh godf he is please help I cAN'T even type right someone send dhelp oh god oh god dohndif hofjdkljfjksldkad"

The Gravelotus's effects lasted only 15 minutes before slowly subsiding. The Luxan security head offered Lucifer a glass of water as he came down from his strange high, "Be careful what you take here." he said slightly smirking "People here are...more jaded than most others."

Rather than eat Max Jones the creature consumed him and cocooned him in its slimy unnatural and highly acidic bowels before carrying him else where. the pain of being inside the thing was total unbearable but not the least bit lethal as the Luxans had plans for the would be assassin. The seething black mass carried Max Jones to the security barracks with the two other Luxans and a few seconds after the drug had warn off the bloody and acid burned body of Max Jones was placed before Lucifer restrained by the un fathom able strength of the creature.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:46 am

Monfrox wrote:After a few words of praise to the twins, General Volkova walked off to go through the beginning process. If there was any irregularity, it was that she seemed to have an alarmingly lower natural body temperature than the average human. She declined the offer to see other set of clothes and armor, but was interested in what kind of weapons they were offering. Unlike the twins, who stuck by their own weapons until they were pried from their cold dead hands, she was a bit more flexible.

Back in the other room, the twins were going over Krista's worn blade.

"All I did was stab his neck."
"What happened?"
"He vanished, but I swore something happened."
"Well it looks like you dipped the blade in acid."
"Indeed."
"Don't worry."
"Yes of course not."
"For the Field Marshal shall repair it herself."

The blood covered man smiled and opened up a panel in one of the walls. It was obvious that not many people chose weapons from the Luxans store and that they liked to see their own devices in action in other peoples hands. The room which appears is a massive library like building filled with shelves each containing dozens of strange weapons. Most of the weapons are unrecognizable, metallic snarls of contorted tubes, tangled crystalline mesh armor, segmented carapaces, thin metal vial of fuming brass elixirs, bumpy ellipsoids of coral-like material, cubic frames of white crystal, faceted staffs of red crystal and angular disks of fractured crystal. Covering the wall however are more earthly looking fire arms in the thousands each radically different from each other but all looking familiar enough. Along with them were close combat weapons of various degrees swords, axes, shields, hammers, spears and other old fashion weapons all made of of strange metals and looking like industrial pieces of art with whirring gears and pulsing electrical generators. "Per your choice my esteemed, an arsenal powerful enough to level a dozen star system. You can use as much as you can carry."

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:21 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Fraire wrote:Lucifer sat on the ground, barely moving. He didn't know what had just happened but from the look he got right as he ingested the pill, he assumed it was that. But he wasn't able to think very clearly at the moment as he felt like he was dead, or something close to that anyway. Thoughts rapidly flew across his mind. what is happening why why why oh god please let this stop just let me die here in this crazy country why is my life like this I hope it ends oh please just let me die why must I feel this way eeehhehehheehehe

The Gravelotus's effects lasted only 15 minutes before slowly subsiding. The Luxan security head offered Lucifer a glass of water as he came down from his strange high, "Be careful what you take here." he said slightly smirking "People here are...more jaded than most others."

Rather than eat Max Jones the creature consumed him and cocooned him in its slimy unnatural and highly acidic bowels before carrying him else where. the pain of being inside the thing was total unbearable but not the least bit lethal as the Luxans had plans for the would be assassin. The seething black mass carried Max Jones to the security barracks with the two other Luxans and a few seconds after the drug had warn off the bloody and acid burned body of Max Jones was placed before Lucifer restrained by the un fathom able strength of the creature.

Lucifer was holding his head, finally coming to, when he saw something way more hideous and horrible than anything he had seen in the Luxan Empire before. "Holy mother of god! What did you do to him? I thought you would just shoot him or something, not...I honestly have no idea what you did to him. Whatever it was, I think he's still alive." Max Jones moved the slightest bit. "That looks very painful. But I'm not going to tell you how to do your job, besides tell you to please not show me something like that again."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:57 pm

"I see...what kind of...firearms do you have?" General Volkova asked, leaning out to see the twins. "Krista, Klara, you may rejoin the Princess in the stands." She said, causing them to both glance to each other before nodding and heading off to re-find the General's new acquaintance. As they left, Volkova turned her full attention to the arsenal. "What a magnificent selection, I must say."

Meanwhile, Krista and Klara arrived outside and looked forward into the stands.
"Look for the big black blob."
"Which blob."
"The one that turned into you."
"There are surely more than just one here."
"I see what you mean."
"And I don't see where they are."
"Better hurry up."
"Yes, I too am getting nervous standing here."
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:55 am

Fraire wrote:Lucifer was holding his head, finally coming to, when he saw something way more hideous and horrible than anything he had seen in the Luxan Empire before. "Holy mother of god! What did you do to him? I thought you would just shoot him or something, not...I honestly have no idea what you did to him. Whatever it was, I think he's still alive." Max Jones moved the slightest bit. "That looks very painful. But I'm not going to tell you how to do your job, besides tell you to please not show me something like that again."

The commander frowned as he stacked forward to look at Max Jones more closely, inspecting him like a farm animal about to be bought. "Shoot him?" he said almost as if offended "No, death is a poor mans punishment. Life...Life is infinitely worse. Many other nations enjoy football, or baseball or hockey. We here enjoy torture as our national pastime and we love a chance to see foreigners join the festivities. Max Jones here will make great friends with the pain smiths of Regalia, he will live another dozen decades as the play thing of blades, venoms and currents." With a motion the shapeless blob drags Max Jones away to Black Gate Arena to become the next spectacle.

Monfrox wrote:"I see...what kind of...firearms do you have?" General Volkova asked, leaning out to see the twins. "Krista, Klara, you may rejoin the Princess in the stands." She said, causing them to both glance to each other before nodding and heading off to re-find the General's new acquaintance. As they left, Volkova turned her full attention to the arsenal. "What a magnificent selection, I must say."

Meanwhile, Krista and Klara arrived outside and looked forward into the stands.
"Look for the big black blob."
"Which blob."
"The one that turned into you."
"There are surely more than just one here."
"I see what you mean."
"And I don't see where they are."
"Better hurry up."
"Yes, I too am getting nervous standing here."

"Thank you my esteemed" the furred man says "In terms of fire arms? We have lovely creations from the Serpent People, the Shan, the Elder Race and the Great Race." he gestures to a irregular mass of iridescent metal, A tiny knot of contorted tubes with a single row of buttons, a crystalline mass of cubes and an enormous fork of three elongated tetrahedrons inscribed with indecipherable markings. "However if your interested in our nations more traditional weapons than any of these weapons along the walls would be to your taste." He pulls down a strange looking rifle that is covered in ridges, segmented plates and cancerous growths "These function similar to your own weapons but the ammunition is where things become unfamiliar."

After a while the twins would find a way back to the Princess's booth and were greeted with a slow clap by the representatives as they entered.

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:16 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Fraire wrote:Lucifer was holding his head, finally coming to, when he saw something way more hideous and horrible than anything he had seen in the Luxan Empire before. "Holy mother of god! What did you do to him? I thought you would just shoot him or something, not...I honestly have no idea what you did to him. Whatever it was, I think he's still alive." Max Jones moved the slightest bit. "That looks very painful. But I'm not going to tell you how to do your job, besides tell you to please not show me something like that again."

The commander frowned as he stacked forward to look at Max Jones more closely, inspecting him like a farm animal about to be bought. "Shoot him?" he said almost as if offended "No, death is a poor mans punishment. Life...Life is infinitely worse. Many other nations enjoy football, or baseball or hockey. We here enjoy torture as our national pastime and we love a chance to see foreigners join the festivities. Max Jones here will make great friends with the pain smiths of Regalia, he will live another dozen decades as the play thing of blades, venoms and currents." With a motion the shapeless blob drags Max Jones away to Black Gate Arena to become the next spectacle.

Lucifer puked a little in his mouth. "Well, I won't stop you from enjoying your...pasttimes and festivities just because of my silly beliefs. Carry on, I guess. But that seems a little harsh." The last part he just whispered to himself. Lucifer looked at his Dalek. "Dalek, scan area for Max Jones." The Dalek looked up at him quickly. "A-FFIRMATIVE, MA-STER LUCIFER. SCAN-ING FOR MAX JONES." Lucifer Jones crossed his fingers. "MAX JONES A-PPEARS TO BE IN AR-E-A #472395-573.T.548." Lucifer looked at his Dalek oddly. "I have no idea what that means, Dalek." "MY AP-O-LO-GIES, MASTER LUCIFER. I MEANT TO SAY THAT HIS CUR-RENT WHERE-A-BOUTS IS.....UN-KNOWN."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Krista and Klara looked to the side, a bit embarrassed by the recognition. They had only did what was asked of them by the General. They rarely received any sort of acknowledgement unless it was from the Field Marshal herself, so this felt a bit odd. They took their usual seats and then looked at their rifles. They both heaved a collective sigh and sunk back in their chairs, letting their heads rest on the back as they looked up.

"We gotta go disassemble all our equipment-"
"-If we're gonna get all that sand out."
"God."
"Dammit."

Meanwhile, Volkova tapped around her equipment before taking her Cobalt sidearm out. "Can you do anything with this?" She asked. It was a standard Desert Eagle chambered in .50 cal and only ha it's metal coloring modified.

Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Monfrox wrote:Krista and Klara looked to the side, a bit embarrassed by the recognition. They had only did what was asked of them by the General. They rarely received any sort of acknowledgement unless it was from the Field Marshal herself, so this felt a bit odd. They took their usual seats and then looked at their rifles. They both heaved a collective sigh and sunk back in their chairs, letting their heads rest on the back as they looked up.

"God."
"Dammit."

Meanwhile, Volkova tapped around her equipment before taking her Cobalt sidearm out. "Can you do anything with this?" She asked. It was a standard Desert Eagle chambered in .50 cal and only ha it's metal coloring modified.

The furred man took it the weapon and pulled out the magazine inspecting it briefly before handing it back to her. "Of course Dimensionally Transcendent rounds can be placed in this firearm, please come." He said leading her to a series of large containers before opening one up revealing thousands of clips that looked almost exactly like the Marshals except for the strange whitish gold metal they were made out of and the hair sized writing covering them. "What do you want inside your bullets?" he said gesturing to a variety of clips "Shards of a Sun? Living Creatures? Temporal Anomalies? Seismic Waves? Sonic Singularities? Clouds of Acid? Kinetic Kill Systems? Nuclear Weapons? Massive Explosions? or something else more specific?"

Fraire wrote:Lucifer puked a little in his mouth. "Well, I won't stop you from enjoying your...pasttimes and festivities just because of my silly beliefs. Carry on, I guess. But that seems a little harsh." The last part he just whispered to himself. Lucifer looked at his Dalek. "Dalek, scan area for Max Jones." The Dalek looked up at him quickly. "A-FFIRMATIVE, MA-STER LUCIFER. SCAN-ING FOR MAX JONES." Lucifer Jones crossed his fingers. "MAX JONES A-PPEARS TO BE IN AR-E-A #472395-573.T.548." Lucifer looked at his Dalek oddly. "I have no idea what that means, Dalek." "MY AP-O-LO-GIES, MASTER LUCIFER. I MEANT TO SAY THAT HIS CUR-RENT WHERE-A-BOUTS IS.....UN-KNOWN."

The Commander raised an eyebrow at the Daleks comment, if was insinuating he had failed to capture the infiltrator that would be very bad indeed. Regardless he ordered the Immortals to take "Max Jones" away for the pleasures of pain. "Are you telling me this is not the real Mr. Jones?" he asked the Dalek.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:50 pm

"Hmm...." General Volkova took a glance down at her Officer's saber before looking at the furred man. "I would really like to know more about how these work, but I have my personal tastes. Tell me, do you have anything with ice or something of that sort?" She asked. She'd love to get the know-how on how to really "spice up" one's cartridges. It could certainly help back home, where the differences in bullets were classified by the shape of the bullet and the jacketing. The most deadly round they ever produced was the RIP round.

Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Hmm...." General Volkova took a glance down at her Officer's saber before looking at the furred man. "I would really like to know more about how these work, but I have my personal tastes. Tell me, do you have anything with ice or something of that sort?" She asked. She'd love to get the know-how on how to really "spice up" one's cartridges. It could certainly help back home, where the differences in bullets were classified by the shape of the bullet and the jacketing. The most deadly round they ever produced was the RIP round.

The man fishes around in the cabinets "Its very simple really the geometry inside the bullets make the interior bigger than it should physically be. Youve walked around the city yes? Its like the architecture of the city. Because the bullets are bigger on the inside than the outside we can filled them full of nuclear bombs, stars or..." he pauses for a while before pulling out a silvery cartridge "Ice Wraiths. Nasty buggers that can destroy metal with their touch alone. If its Ice you fetishize we also have a Yuggothing mist projector somewhere around here and most likely a Blade of the Walker or something similar."

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:The old women took the hand and pushed the golden plate forward while she mizerly counted the fingers and pieces of skin covering it before cleaning up the blood and stowing it away for some unknown reason. Meanwhile the bullsquid appeared quite stressed but never the less followed its new masters, occasionally looking over its shoulders or leaning away from the raptors, however when they arent looking it probes the air around them with its mane of feelers. The corallesque thing turns toward fall when he speaks but something about its mannerisms tell him that it is merely a pain ridden host of the bone like growth covering its body, it must be near blind and deaf with only its painful grunts for noise. No doubt its blood and flesh was food for the growths and a forceful symbiotic relation was taking place. Fall would most likely assume that such a creature was good only as a boring pet or a status symbol as it must cost quite a lot to keep one alive. The Spiderpus was very friendly, the creature was used/designed as a pit fighter of sorts and was incredibly friendly towards large creatures but incredibly hostile towards anything around the size of a dog or smaller. Another Spiderpus would drive into insane bloodlust where it would kill nearly anything that came close.

"Well I am slightly confused, thought the hand was needed for the ritual." Pilkington commented as he took the plate with his left claw. "We taking you back to the hotel and getting you a new hand before you bleed all over your uniform." A guard said. "It would be a shame to cover the blood spatters of your fallen enemies with your own." Fall advised. "Fine, fine... I think I want A cyborg limb this time." Pilkington agreed as his entourage led him back. He took the opportunity to further examine the plate, wondering how it was supposed to work. It was too late to ask now, and asking was a sign of weakness. He would solve this like so many other problems, by throwing money at scientists and applying the brute force of the military.

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Monfrox wrote:Krista and Klara looked to the side, a bit embarrassed by the recognition. They had only did what was asked of them by the General. They rarely received any sort of acknowledgement unless it was from the Field Marshal herself, so this felt a bit odd. They took their usual seats and then looked at their rifles. They both heaved a collective sigh and sunk back in their chairs, letting their heads rest on the back as they looked up.

"God."
"Dammit."

The furred man took it the weapon and pulled out the magazine inspecting it briefly before handing it back to her. "Of course Dimensionally Transcendent rounds can be placed in this firearm, please come." He said leading her to a series of large containers before opening one up revealing thousands of clips that looked almost exactly like the Marshals except for the strange whitish gold metal they were made out of and the hair sized writing covering them. "What do you want inside your bullets?" he said gesturing to a variety of clips "Shards of a Sun? Living Creatures? Temporal Anomalies? Seismic Waves? Sonic Singularities? Clouds of Acid? Kinetic Kill Systems? Nuclear Weapons? Massive Explosions? or something else more specific?"

Fraire wrote:Lucifer puked a little in his mouth. "Well, I won't stop you from enjoying your...pasttimes and festivities just because of my silly beliefs. Carry on, I guess. But that seems a little harsh." The last part he just whispered to himself. Lucifer looked at his Dalek. "Dalek, scan area for Max Jones." The Dalek looked up at him quickly. "A-FFIRMATIVE, MA-STER LUCIFER. SCAN-ING FOR MAX JONES." Lucifer Jones crossed his fingers. "MAX JONES A-PPEARS TO BE IN AR-E-A #472395-573.T.548." Lucifer looked at his Dalek oddly. "I have no idea what that means, Dalek." "MY AP-O-LO-GIES, MASTER LUCIFER. I MEANT TO SAY THAT HIS CUR-RENT WHERE-A-BOUTS IS.....UN-KNOWN."

The Commander raised an eyebrow at the Daleks comment, if was insinuating he had failed to capture the infiltrator that would be very bad indeed. Regardless he ordered the Immortals to take "Max Jones" away for the pleasures of pain. "Are you telling me this is not the real Mr. Jones?" he asked the Dalek.

The Dalek didn't move for a minute. Then it made a beep. "ANSWER UNKNOWN." Lucifer Jones looked at it for a second. "Daleks are not super geniuses. Ours aren't, anyway." The Dalek looked up at its master. "THAT WAS VERY INSULTING." Lucifer laughed. "That's why I love these new models."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:02 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well I am slightly confused, thought the hand was needed for the ritual." Pilkington commented as he took the plate with his left claw. "We taking you back to the hotel and getting you a new hand before you bleed all over your uniform." A guard said. "It would be a shame to cover the blood spatters of your fallen enemies with your own." Fall advised. "Fine, fine... I think I want A cyborg limb this time." Pilkington agreed as his entourage led him back. He took the opportunity to further examine the plate, wondering how it was supposed to work. It was too late to ask now, and asking was a sign of weakness. He would solve this like so many other problems, by throwing money at scientists and applying the brute force of the military.

The Velociraptor would find that the plate was covered strange runes that appeared to look like the foot prints of insects arranged in a vaguely familiar manner. It looked like a strange hybrid of greek, nordic and arabic that was arranged in strange geometrical patterns. It looked like something that would be easy to solve with a library but its secrets weren't immediately available.

Fraire wrote:The Dalek didn't move for a minute. Then it made a beep. "ANSWER UNKNOWN." Lucifer Jones looked at it for a second. "Daleks are not super geniuses. Ours aren't, anyway." The Dalek looked up at its master. "THAT WAS VERY INSULTING." Lucifer laughed. "That's why I love these new models."

“I see” the commander said “Well is their anything else I can do for you I’m sure that this has all been very upsetting and our government sincerely apologizing” He was unsure if he should keep an eye on Lucifer in case future attempts on his lives were made. Truth be told he was very nervous about how the noble might react to this breach of security.

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:30 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Well I am slightly confused, thought the hand was needed for the ritual." Pilkington commented as he took the plate with his left claw. "We taking you back to the hotel and getting you a new hand before you bleed all over your uniform." A guard said. "It would be a shame to cover the blood spatters of your fallen enemies with your own." Fall advised. "Fine, fine... I think I want A cyborg limb this time." Pilkington agreed as his entourage led him back. He took the opportunity to further examine the plate, wondering how it was supposed to work. It was too late to ask now, and asking was a sign of weakness. He would solve this like so many other problems, by throwing money at scientists and applying the brute force of the military.

The Velociraptor would find that the plate was covered strange runes that appeared to look like the foot prints of insects arranged in a vaguely familiar manner. It looked like a strange hybrid of greek, nordic and arabic that was arranged in strange geometrical patterns. It looked like something that would be easy to solve with a library but its secrets weren't immediately available.

Fraire wrote:The Dalek didn't move for a minute. Then it made a beep. "ANSWER UNKNOWN." Lucifer Jones looked at it for a second. "Daleks are not super geniuses. Ours aren't, anyway." The Dalek looked up at its master. "THAT WAS VERY INSULTING." Lucifer laughed. "That's why I love these new models."

“I see” the commander said “Well is their anything else I can do for you I’m sure that this has all been very upsetting and our government sincerely apologizing” He was unsure if he should keep an eye on Lucifer in case future attempts on his lives were made. Truth be told he was very nervous about how the noble might react to this breach of security.

"No thanks. I'm good." The Dalek spun its head around 360 degrees. "EN-JOY-MENT AR-E-A WITH-IN WALK-ING DIS-TANCE, MA-STER LU-CI-FER." "Great, Dalek." "I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW." "No you don't. Now let's go." Lucifer began to walk away.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:09 pm

"Fetishize? Please, you wound me. It's just merely my specialty. As for ammo types, well...they're good, but fleeting. I was wondering about a more...permanent...modification." Volkova said as she studied the cartridge. "Something to make it complement my Winter's Chill, don't you think?" She pulled her saber out a little to show the man the blade. Some intricate design was inscribed on the blade, and it looked a bit more of a blue than the blade's silvery finish. "After all, once the ammunition is used up, you can't get it back. And we don't have the ability to make that kind of ammunition in my country."

Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Fetishize? Please, you wound me. It's just merely my specialty. As for ammo types, well...they're good, but fleeting. I was wondering about a more...permanent...modification." Volkova said as she studied the cartridge. "Something to make it complement my Winter's Chill, don't you think?" She pulled her saber out a little to show the man the blade. Some intricate design was inscribed on the blade, and it looked a bit more of a blue than the blade's silvery finish. "After all, once the ammunition is used up, you can't get it back. And we don't have the ability to make that kind of ammunition in my country."

The man didnt react to his misinterpirtation of his word, it was common for Luxans to use phrases like fetish in more than simply a sexual meaning. Their culture stressed the subtle uses of vocabulary which lead them to use words in various measures that might seem strange to those accustomed only the most common uses of those words. Unfortunately we don't have anything like that" he said "These are merely our personal collection and as such we couldn't let you keep any. However I assure you these rounds can be purchased at any Luxan armory if you wish. Dimensionally transcendent ammunition is very prolific in the Empire." He began walking over towards the center of the room resting his hands on a large device of wet metal tubes connected to a large bulbous object at its center. The tubes connected to other strange crystals and cubes before winding outwards in single direction giving a slight resembles of a metallic bagpipe. However as Volkova looked at it she noticed it seemed to be heaving in a non-rhythmic organic fashion. "This may also interest you, a Yuggothian Mist gun."

Fraire wrote:"No thanks. I'm good." The Dalek spun its head around 360 degrees. "EN-JOY-MENT AR-E-A WITH-IN WALK-ING DIS-TANCE, MA-STER LU-CI-FER." "Great, Dalek." "I HAVE A NAME YOU KNOW." "No you don't. Now let's go." Lucifer began to walk away.

The commander merely shrugged as the two left for other areas of the city. What ever Lucifer was interested in enjoying the city would lead him too and the walk ways acted strange and the angles lead him.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents