NATION

PASSWORD

Eternal Banquet 3 [all techs IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:26 pm

David sighed and looked at the dreadlord, "If it weren't for the three nuclear missile silos they have captured this wouldn't have ever happened. They had an outsider very early on, he helped them take over the silos in the first few days, usually we would just infiltrate the facilities with under cover units but they've locked down the whole border. Nobody new is allowed into the silos. Its a mess, and I apologize for not informing you earlier, I didn't want to bring it out into the public eye, we can't risk the regions reputation. This is my fault, I should have alerted you both earlier. Thank you for your support, I would be more then happy to work with you military to end this stupid rebellion."

Ooc: Luxas gunna be gone for three days.
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:14 pm

"We'd like..."
"...the gangers."

It was a safe pick going only by names. Certainly something with the name Needlejaw or Beyonder was a bit of a stretch as far as guessing how much damage they could do, and they weren't about to try anything too risky. The gangers sounded like an average group of civvies just trying to be badasses, but how big of a group was the question. Still, they were confident in their abilities and knew each other well enough. They weren't called Shock Troops for nothing.

The General stood by, waiting for the twins to be done with their fight before she would ask to go next.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Quasilia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Quasilia » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Ambassador Quasi (in the same ambassadorial getup) takes a seat into the arena next to the usual, exotic, mildly graphic Luxan locals. They put Quasi at unease, but he tried to ignore them and focus on the bloody battle, observing all their attacks, movements, everything. He wanted to know more about the different fighting styles of the different weapons even better than what of their research. Other than that, it was a hell of a battle.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:09 pm

Eemeria wrote:David sighed and looked at the dreadlord, "If it weren't for the three nuclear missile silos they have captured this wouldn't have ever happened. They had an outsider very early on, he helped them take over the silos in the first few days, usually we would just infiltrate the facilities with under cover units but they've locked down the whole border. Nobody new is allowed into the silos. Its a mess, and I apologize for not informing you earlier, I didn't want to bring it out into the public eye, we can't risk the regions reputation. This is my fault, I should have alerted you both earlier. Thank you for your support, I would be more then happy to work with you military to end this stupid rebellion."

The Dreadlord sighed then grabbed on of the near by Carns and turned it into a bloody smear by ripping it apart in a gross display of cold fury. He then proceeded to take off his jacket as a slave of some sort brought him a new clean one which wasn't covered in gore. His shirt and various accouterments where still covered in blood so it didn't really help. "Nukes you say?" he said calmly as trails of greenish cosmic vapor began to roll off his body. "That makes things very...problematic" he didnt let his serene look of perfection slip from his face but it was obvious that he was furious beyond belief even though it didn't show. It was a horrifying experience that caused several people in the room to leave. "I...We will need to deal with this quickly and severely before it escalates any further."

Monfrox wrote:"We'd like..."
"...the gangers."

It was a safe pick going only by names. Certainly something with the name Needlejaw or Beyonder was a bit of a stretch as far as guessing how much damage they could do, and they weren't about to try anything too risky. The gangers sounded like an average group of civvies just trying to be badasses, but how big of a group was the question. Still, they were confident in their abilities and knew each other well enough. They weren't called Shock Troops for nothing.

The General stood by, waiting for the twins to be done with their fight before she would ask to go next.

"Very well" the bearded man said as the other placed a small object on their necks which casually slid beneath the skin "These will help us monitor your vitals in the Arena and will act as a beacon. Its a fight to the death but if anyones about to die their teleported out the Arena." one of the walls dissolved revealing the arena of white sand where dozens of strange rock formations were spread around like an ancient city ruins. "Walk out when your ready."

Quasilia wrote:Ambassador Quasi (in the same ambassadorial getup) takes a seat into the arena next to the usual, exotic, mildly graphic Luxan locals. They put Quasi at unease, but he tried to ignore them and focus on the bloody battle, observing all their attacks, movements, everything. He wanted to know more about the different fighting styles of the different weapons even better than what of their research. Other than that, it was a hell of a battle.

Quasi was able to find a sport nexts to some more regular looking Luxans but they still were disturbing. A carn with a rail spike through its head approached him with a drink of clear white liquid and pointed to a figure in the distance who looked like someone important.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Wehrmacht
The twins nodded and walked out after taking their rifles off their shoulders. As they walked out into the sandy arena, they began to systematically address their weapons. They each pulled the bolt open and slid two 5 round 7.92X57mm Mauser clips into the breach of their guns before pulling it closed, before they attached their respective combat scopes on and took out their pistols. They loaded in a 10 round 7.63X25mm Mauser clip into the internal magazine and pulled the bolt back to chamber a round before holstering it again. A quick check on their dagger location and they began moving into the arena.

While most fighters would probably approach the inside a bit casually until the fight began, the twins were good soldiers and treated it as an entirely hostile environment like every new and unknown area of operation was to be treated. They watched each other's flanks as they walked in side-by-side, scanning the surrounding terrain for any sign of an ambush. Every so many steps, they'd switch and look at their front and rear before switching back to the flanks. It must've been quite a sight for the audience to see them taking this so seriously.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Eemeria
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:32 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Eemeria wrote:David sighed and looked at the dreadlord, "If it weren't for the three nuclear missile silos they have captured this wouldn't have ever happened. They had an outsider very early on, he helped them take over the silos in the first few days, usually we would just infiltrate the facilities with under cover units but they've locked down the whole border. Nobody new is allowed into the silos. Its a mess, and I apologize for not informing you earlier, I didn't want to bring it out into the public eye, we can't risk the regions reputation. This is my fault, I should have alerted you both earlier. Thank you for your support, I would be more then happy to work with you military to end this stupid rebellion."

The Dreadlord sighed then grabbed on of the near by Carns and turned it into a bloody smear by ripping it apart in a gross display of cold fury. He then proceeded to take off his jacket as a slave of some sort brought him a new clean one which wasn't covered in gore. His shirt and various accouterments where still covered in blood so it didn't really help. "Nukes you say?" he said calmly as trails of greenish cosmic vapor began to roll off his body. "That makes things very...problematic" he didnt let his serene look of perfection slip from his face but it was obvious that he was furious beyond belief even though it didn't show. It was a horrifying experience that caused several people in the room to leave. "I...We will need to deal with this quickly and severely before it escalates any further."

David knew he had failed the dreadlord. He looked down at the ground, trying to not upset the man anymore and said, "I know I have failed you, I apologize. Our nation was busy dealing with the terrorist attacks and it caught us by surprise. I will not be here if my presence is going to upset you, I will depart if you ask. "
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation

Quasilia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Quasilia » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:09 am

Quasi, a bit perplexed but alternatively curious, looked back and forth at the carn and the woman. What does he have to do with her, or her with him? Why did the carn point this out?
"Yeah," he said with a studder. "What about her?"

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:46 am

Eemeria wrote:The Dreadlord sighed then grabbed on of the near by Carns and turned it into a bloody smear by ripping it apart in a gross display of cold fury. He then proceeded to take off his jacket as a slave of some sort brought him a new clean one which wasn't covered in gore. His shirt and various accouterments where still covered in blood so it didn't really help. "Nukes you say?" he said calmly as trails of greenish cosmic vapor began to roll off his body. "That makes things very...problematic" he didnt let his serene look of perfection slip from his face but it was obvious that he was furious beyond belief even though it didn't show. It was a horrifying experience that caused several people in the room to leave. "I...We will need to deal with this quickly and severely before it escalates any further."

David knew he had failed the dreadlord. He looked down at the ground, trying to not upset the man anymore and said, "I know I have failed you, I apologize. Our nation was busy dealing with the terrorist attacks and it caught us by surprise. I will not be here if my presence is going to upset you, I will depart if you ask. "[/quote]

"Its quite alright" he lied "This will just require a few months of constant work. Dragon?" The Great Red Dragon stepped forwarded hesitantly "My Lord?" "Go find one of the Generals who can deal with this matter." "I believe Ajax and Novus are available I will go see to it." Finally having an excuse to leave the room the General quickly departed without wasting a moment. The Dreadlord moved back to his seat motioning for the other leaders to join him as they watched the next fight begin. "Im going to have to do something about the level of Nuclear proliferation going on."

Quasilia wrote:Quasi, a bit perplexed but alternatively curious, looked back and forth at the carn and the woman. What does he have to do with her, or her with him? Why did the carn point this out?
"Yeah," he said with a studder. "What about her?"

He gestured to the drink then back to the woman making obvious that she had taken notice of the ambassador and sent him a beverage in order to be a courteous host.

Monfrox wrote:Wehrmacht
The twins nodded and walked out after taking their rifles off their shoulders. As they walked out into the sandy arena, they began to systematically address their weapons. They each pulled the bolt open and slid two 5 round 7.92X57mm Mauser clips into the breach of their guns before pulling it closed, before they attached their respective combat scopes on and took out their pistols. They loaded in a 10 round 7.63X25mm Mauser clip into the internal magazine and pulled the bolt back to chamber a round before holstering it again. A quick check on their dagger location and they began moving into the arena.

While most fighters would probably approach the inside a bit casually until the fight began, the twins were good soldiers and treated it as an entirely hostile environment like every new and unknown area of operation was to be treated. They watched each other's flanks as they walked in side-by-side, scanning the surrounding terrain for any sign of an ambush. Every so many steps, they'd switch and look at their front and rear before switching back to the flanks. It must've been quite a sight for the audience to see them taking this so seriously.

Most of the ruins in the arena were about waist height and it was obvious they were meant to provide cover of some sort. Others were large pillars or alter like structures but it was easy enough to hide behind any of them. From the other door way came a group of two men and a girl and dressed in dark green clothing and light armor. It was obvious the term Gangers was slightly misleading they didn't look entirely professional but they obvious were well equipped and well trained. Perhaps they could be compared to the bodyguards of some African warlord or a russian cop/criminal. They were armed primarily with pistols but each appeared to have a shotgun or a submachine gun of some kind. However it was the large foot long knives that really stood out and something told the girls that close combat with these guys might be dangerous even for them.

Without warning, before any buzzer or signal to start had occurred, one of them fired a high velocity grenade at the twins. It impacted a little bit in front of them sending heated sand and shrapnel flying over them.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Eemeria
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:04 am

David took a seat next to to the Dreadlord and sighed. He had failed the Dreadlord and he was ashamed. He knew he had to show leadership in this time of crisis and prove to the Dreadlord he wasn't weak, he would bring his country back together and fix this. He fixed his tie which had come unfurled and looked at the Dreadlord, "In all due respect my Emperor, I would my own nation's armed forces to lead the charge on this. This is our mess and we must do whatever we can to fix it. I would be more then grateful to have your support on the ground though. The Eemerians will prevail through this. Now on to the topic of nuclear weaponry, ever since we joined the Empire we have been massively scaling back our nuclear weapon programs and moving towards energy driven pursuits in that field. Since joining the Empire our Nuclear arsenal has been cut by 64% and our Nuclear energy market has increased by 35%. We know how much of a danger it poses, especially after Port Charlotte."
Last edited by Eemeria on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the:

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:15 pm

The two Urranese bowed and took their seats with their no acquaintances. They were not dressed in traditional clothing, but rather, suits and ties. "Hello.' the woman greeted while her husband just nodded. "Are you enjoying the festivities?" they asked in unison.

(short post, gotta run)
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:39 pm

Krista and Klara dove away from the grenade and found cover behind the waist high rocks. So that's how it was going to be. Of course, gang members weren't exactly known for their courtesy. The twins coordinated using a subdermal communication implant that they were given which would allow them to talk to each other without being within earshot.

"What should we do, sister?"
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"I do believe I am."
"Good. On three."
"One."
"Two."
"Three!"

Both twins popped up from their positions and used volley fire tactics. They didn't aim for killshots, only near their opponents to encourage them to take cover and keep their heads down. They intended to pin them quickly.

"We're outmanned."
"But they're outclassed."

Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Eemeria wrote:David took a seat next to to the Dreadlord and sighed. He had failed the Dreadlord and he was ashamed. He knew he had to show leadership in this time of crisis and prove to the Dreadlord he wasn't weak, he would bring his country back together and fix this. He fixed his tie which had come unfurled and looked at the Dreadlord, "In all due respect my Emperor, I would my own nation's armed forces to lead the charge on this. This is our mess and we must do whatever we can to fix it. I would be more then grateful to have your support on the ground though. The Eemerians will prevail through this. Now on to the topic of nuclear weaponry, ever since we joined the Empire we have been massively scaling back our nuclear weapon programs and moving towards energy driven pursuits in that field. Since joining the Empire our Nuclear arsenal has been cut by 64% and our Nuclear energy market has increased by 35%. We know how much of a danger it poses, especially after Port Charlotte."

The Dreadlord nods solemnly "I understand David but at this point I don't have that luxury any more. One of my generals will be deploying his forces to you nation soon. I expect you to accommodate him and follow his instructions." As the twins continued to fight the Gangers he smiled slightly before the wisps of green flame retreated back into his form. "As for nuclear weapons we will be removing them from all nations in the empire and then redistributing them as we see fit in a manner that we approve of. They must be limited but spread well enough to help defend our allies and to give them to option to use them in the most dire of circumstances." He paused here to do something unperceivable on a cosmic level. "And dont call me Emperor I'm your ally not your boss."

Urran wrote:The two Urranese bowed and took their seats with their no acquaintances. They were not dressed in traditional clothing, but rather, suits and ties. "Hello.' the woman greeted while her husband just nodded. "Are you enjoying the festivities?" they asked in unison.

(short post, gotta run)

"Very much so my esteemed" the women said "Please tell me about this little performance thats going on here its quite enthralling."

Monfrox wrote:Krista and Klara dove away from the grenade and found cover behind the waist high rocks. So that's how it was going to be. Of course, gang members weren't exactly known for their courtesy. The twins coordinated using a subdermal communication implant that they were given which would allow them to talk to each other without being within earshot.

"What should we do, sister?"
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"I do believe I am."
"Good. On three."
"One."
"Two."
"Three!"

Both twins popped up from their positions and used volley fire tactics. They didn't aim for killshots, only near their opponents to encourage them to take cover and keep their heads down. They intended to pin them quickly.

"We're outmanned."
"But they're outclassed."

Two of the gangers appeared to have disappeared but in reality they had just taken shelter in the various ruins strewn about in the short time that the twins had been hiding. As the twins popped up the one ganger they could see was the girl who was firing off burst with an uzi at them aiming to kill. She ducked down momentarily as the twins started firing but continued to spray them with rounds as she crawled between pillars and broken structures.

Eemeria
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:05 pm

The Dreadlord nods solemnly "I understand David but at this point I don't have that luxury any more. One of my generals will be deploying his forces to you nation soon. I expect you to accommodate him and follow his instructions." As the twins continued to fight the Gangers he smiled slightly before the wisps of green flame retreated back into his form. "As for nuclear weapons we will be removing them from all nations in the empire and then redistributing them as we see fit in a manner that we approve of. They must be limited but spread well enough to help defend our allies and to give them to option to use them in the most dire of circumstances." He paused here to do something unperceivable on a cosmic level. "And dont call me Emperor I'm your ally not your boss."

David nodded, he was not going to push his luck with the Dreadlord any further. "I understand my friend, our troops will work alongside yours to push the terrorists out. We have currently reclaimed the first regoin and are working on the second. I suggest Luxan forces work on the third region. Thats where the situation is the worst....it is the one nuclear silo we weren't able to remotely shut off." David grabbed a drink from a nearby waiter and begin drinking it. He set his drink down on the table next to him. "As for the nuclear weapons, Eemeria is supportive of this plan, most of our nuclear funding is in energy anyways. Better safety for the region as well." David was about to grab his drink when he remembered something, "How is the situation in Rofstinez?"
Last edited by Eemeria on Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the:

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:06 pm

"I'll fall back and get some range."
"I'll keep that girl's attention."

Klara loaded a 20 round magazine into her G43 and aimed at the woman with the Uzi. "She's wasting her bullets at this range." She said as she looked under the scope through the iron-sights. She sent another volley of fire to pin her as Krista fell back while loading in two more stripper clips into her rifle. They had battle rifles, so their advantage was range. The gangers seemed intent on getting in close quarters. However, their rifles and sidearms weren't like their normal counterparts from the early days. They would soon figure that out for themselves. Krista weaved in between rock formations to discourage the other two from getting a clear shot before she felt like she had enough range. She took a crouching stance and leaned out.

"I'll fall back."
"I'll cover you."

Klara took the same tactic as her sister as she made her way back, only Krista wasn't giving suppressing fire. She was scanning the rocks through her scope, waiting to get a killshot on one of the gangers and tip the odds a bit more.

Achievement

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:59 am

Morpheus had quietly listen to the two go back and forth about the discussions make a thoughtful rumble from his neck to let them know he had something to chime in now. Looking from Dave to the Dreadlord he rubbed his chin before crossing his arms now beginning to speak between the three. "Yes the disarmament of the empire nuclear arms would be a interesting move; I'm glad you've decided to keep them just in the scenarios we need to use them." He commented before looking to both of them. "I would like to personally help overlook this matter as the Master of Defense, also Dave Vastime would easily allocate some Dark operation to your nation to help with these matters however we are in the process of forming a counter terrorist division within them to combat out threat as well." He explained.

"Graves times upon us." He sighed.
We Play SMART

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:46 am

Eemeria wrote:David nodded, he was not going to push his luck with the Dreadlord any further. "I understand my friend, our troops will work alongside yours to push the terrorists out. We have currently reclaimed the first regoin and are working on the second. I suggest Luxan forces work on the third region. Thats where the situation is the worst....it is the one nuclear silo we weren't able to remotely shut off." David grabbed a drink from a nearby waiter and begin drinking it. He set his drink down on the table next to him. "As for the nuclear weapons, Eemeria is supportive of this plan, most of our nuclear funding is in energy anyways. Better safety for the region as well." David was about to grab his drink when he remembered something, "How is the situation in Rofstinez?"

"It dealt with itself unfortunately" he said "There were a large amounts of riots which escalated quickly and now the government has been butchered. The people are now scrambling to sustain themselves but don't want our region to get involved. Im happy to let them continue whatever nation comes out of the ashes will be much better than what it was before."

Monfrox wrote:"I'll fall back and get some range."
"I'll keep that girl's attention."

Klara loaded a 20 round magazine into her G43 and aimed at the woman with the Uzi. "She's wasting her bullets at this range." She said as she looked under the scope through the iron-sights. She sent another volley of fire to pin her as Krista fell back while loading in two more stripper clips into her rifle. They had battle rifles, so their advantage was range. The gangers seemed intent on getting in close quarters. However, their rifles and sidearms weren't like their normal counterparts from the early days. They would soon figure that out for themselves. Krista weaved in between rock formations to discourage the other two from getting a clear shot before she felt like she had enough range. She took a crouching stance and leaned out.

"I'll fall back."
"I'll cover you."

Klara took the same tactic as her sister as she made her way back, only Krista wasn't giving suppressing fire. She was scanning the rocks through her scope, waiting to get a killshot on one of the gangers and tip the odds a bit more.

The girls stream of fire was accurate and brutal it hounded both the girls as they moved from cover to cover and always chipped the stone around their head whenever they tired to look up. She marched steadily through the ruins only occasionally ducking by cover but for the most part keeping a wall of rounds between her and the twins. While Klara's pinning shots didnt seem to effect her in the slightest as he strolled forward quite casually, Krista's hit her square in the throat causing her to vanish in a beam of colorless less.

As she did another grenade went wizzing through the air towards Klara while a trio of shot gun rounds rained down upon Krista.

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus had quietly listen to the two go back and forth about the discussions make a thoughtful rumble from his neck to let them know he had something to chime in now. Looking from Dave to the Dreadlord he rubbed his chin before crossing his arms now beginning to speak between the three. "Yes the disarmament of the empire nuclear arms would be a interesting move; I'm glad you've decided to keep them just in the scenarios we need to use them." He commented before looking to both of them. "I would like to personally help overlook this matter as the Master of Defense, also Dave Vastime would easily allocate some Dark operation to your nation to help with these matters however we are in the process of forming a counter terrorist division within them to combat out threat as well." He explained.

"Graves times upon us." He sighed.

"Dont fret Morpheus things are looking up really" The Dreadlord said "This matter is disturbing but it is easily dealt with. Ill make sure you are kept informed about this disarmament as it is fleshed out and Ill do most of the work on this initiative so you can focus on your own problems"
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eemeria
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am

David wasn't happy about the situation in Rofstinez but he knew it was what was needed. He nodded and looked at Morpheus to acknowledge what he was saying. "We agree with Morpheus, we are supportive of the idea and feel this approach is the best. We are willing to assist in any way possible."

ooc: sorry for short post, at school.
Proud Member of the:

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Morpbeus gave a smile to both men before patting their shoulders looking to both of them. "Well my friends I say it's time we address the issue of inciting some new council men within our empire. Not that we arnt good enough however we have had vacant positions for a disturbing amount of time- anyone of you two plan on doing something about that?" He asked curiously taking his hand off their shoulders, truth be told he was interested about the comin year new selections- there potential candidates in his eyes but again a formal review was needed.

"Also- I'd like to introduce you into my right-hand man in a few he should be looking for my quite soon. A good friend and soldier, I think you two will like him." He leaned in whispering. "Between us three I think he has a strong chance to become the offical Master of Defense in my nation- which reminds me will we be meeting any other nations? I'm quite interested in some rumors I've heard." He chuckled.
We Play SMART

Eemeria
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:40 am

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpbeus gave a smile to both men before patting their shoulders looking to both of them. "Well my friends I say it's time we address the issue of inciting some new council men within our empire. Not that we arnt good enough however we have had vacant positions for a disturbing amount of time- anyone of you two plan on doing something about that?" He asked curiously taking his hand off their shoulders, truth be told he was interested about the comin year new selections- there potential candidates in his eyes but again a formal review was needed.

"Also- I'd like to introduce you into my right-hand man in a few he should be looking for my quite soon. A good friend and soldier, I think you two will like him." He leaned in whispering. "Between us three I think he has a strong chance to become the offical Master of Defense in my nation- which reminds me will we be meeting any other nations? I'm quite interested in some rumors I've heard." He chuckled.

David nodded, "I've been looking for possible candidates. I'm having people contact me if they're interested. Once we have a good amount of candidates we can discuss among ourselves who deserves the positions." David stopped to allow Morpheus to finish then smiled. "Of course id like to meet him. Any friend of yours is a friend if mine."

"Regarding gossip, I've heard there's things happening, nothing specific yet. I know Vancouvia is going to war over an international olympics of sorts. Its going to look back on the region." David stopped to let them reply.
Proud Member of the:

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:48 am

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpbeus gave a smile to both men before patting their shoulders looking to both of them. "Well my friends I say it's time we address the issue of inciting some new council men within our empire. Not that we arnt good enough however we have had vacant positions for a disturbing amount of time- anyone of you two plan on doing something about that?" He asked curiously taking his hand off their shoulders, truth be told he was interested about the comin year new selections- there potential candidates in his eyes but again a formal review was needed.

The Dreadlord nodded while he watched the blood sport "Ive been trying to fill them but people haven't been as interested or as competent as i have hoped." he said "I look forward to meeting him, No other nations will be seeing me here I might meet with some tomorrow but for now I suggest going out and finding representatives to talk to."

Eemeria wrote:

David nodded, "I've been looking for possible candidates. I'm having people contact me if they're interested. Once we have a good amount of candidates we can discuss among ourselves who deserves the positions." David stopped to allow Morpheus to finish then smiled. "Of course id like to meet him. Any friend of yours is a friend if mine."

"Regarding gossip, I've heard there's things happening, nothing specific yet. I know Vancouvia is going to war over an international olympics of sorts. Its going to look back on the region." David stopped to let them reply.

"His nations young and immature, hes bound to take offense to petty slights and over react to them." The Dreadlord said "Dont tell me our nations didn't do the each same thing at one time."

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:21 am

"Oh the Geisha?" the man asked. He turned to look at the stage where fake snow was beginning to fall and the Geisha, still dancing, began to act as if she were being struck by an invisible force and began struggling, it was most likely the wind. "It's the story of Princess Yui." he began to explain. "Long ago, there was a most beautiful princess, daughter to the Emperor of the Urranese people. This story goes back to the time when the Urranese had to flee the mainland to escape genocide. Anyway, Princess Yui was hated and abused by her father, who only wanted sons, even though she was kind and did no wrong. One winter day, she escaped the palace and wandered the land for many days. To make a long story short, she ended up freezing to death in a blizzard and according to legend guides the souls of the innocent into the afterlife."
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Eemeria
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:48 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:His nations young and immature, hes bound to take offense to petty slights and over react to them." The Dreadlord said "Dont tell me our nations didn't do the each same thing at one time."

"Yes it is true" David laughed. "The only thing that worries me is and the Port Charlotte situation. A nuclear war resulted from someone being petty and immature. Many lives were lost in that conflict, we can't risk someone plunging our region into another world war." David leaned forward in his seat and spoke in a lower tone to the two men, "For too long has our region stood back and watched the world turn, I think its time we move into the international community. Me and the Dreadlord have spoken a bit about it and we feel we should get into international business, our regions economy is more then ready for it."
Proud Member of the:

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:32 am

"Oh there city leaders too?" The young lad smiles "Then we can make them fight in other ways. We can introduce some lucrative Luxan contracts the kind that would give a city leader taxation power and advanced infrastructure. It could be something simple like cell towers or electrical engineering. Theyll waste money trying to appeal to these corporations then, because their military men not politicians and because you'll replace their law advisers with people loyal to you, they'll overlook some glaring loop holes. The Cities will lose millions in land permits and subsidies and the public will hate them for it. Then you can swoop in with a wonderful economic plan and save the day."

Josiah agreed with his Luxan counterpart. "Yes thats a perfect idea, It will work only if we implement it slowly step by step, It will take time. On the subject of the officers corps, As your military just reorganized it would not be so uncommon to see changes after the first changes, If it was a year or two since then it would be a problem."

But tricking the cities to spend so much money wastefully would only help to knock down our economy as it tries to recover after the war. And there is no chance of an armed rising to remove them, the people just aren't able to do that again, but the army is already prepared to fight again, in fact they recently did some maneuvers against some tribes in the desert which were getting a bit aggressive. It's a delicate situation, and if there is no way to get rid of them without hurting the country in the short term, then we'll have to hope they do not instate another dictator.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:21 pm

Urran wrote:"Oh the Geisha?" the man asked. He turned to look at the stage where fake snow was beginning to fall and the Geisha, still dancing, began to act as if she were being struck by an invisible force and began struggling, it was most likely the wind. "It's the story of Princess Yui." he began to explain. "Long ago, there was a most beautiful princess, daughter to the Emperor of the Urranese people. This story goes back to the time when the Urranese had to flee the mainland to escape genocide. Anyway, Princess Yui was hated and abused by her father, who only wanted sons, even though she was kind and did no wrong. One winter day, she escaped the palace and wandered the land for many days. To make a long story short, she ended up freezing to death in a blizzard and according to legend guides the souls of the innocent into the afterlife."

The figure with the facial metanecles nodded while the newly arriving pair paid closer attention to the performance. "Ah I see it." the geological women said as crystal fragments danced in the air around her. "I though for a second it might have been something more transcendental." the flaming figure said "But I can tell I'm just over thinking it. What about that monster?" he said gesturing to the submarine.

Eemeria wrote:
Primordial Luxa wrote:His nations young and immature, hes bound to take offense to petty slights and over react to them." The Dreadlord said "Dont tell me our nations didn't do the each same thing at one time."

"Yes it is true" David laughed. "The only thing that worries me is and the Port Charlotte situation. A nuclear war resulted from someone being petty and immature. Many lives were lost in that conflict, we can't risk someone plunging our region into another world war." David leaned forward in his seat and spoke in a lower tone to the two men, "For too long has our region stood back and watched the world turn, I think its time we move into the international community. Me and the Dreadlord have spoken a bit about it and we feel we should get into international business, our regions economy is more then ready for it."

"The Charlotte War was a combination of stupid nations all acting totally irrationally. Nothing like it will happen again during your lifetime David, and we will respond more effectively next time." The Dreadlord said "Yes, i'm looking a Oil, raw materials, nuclear power, entertainment, and narcotics as areas that the Homeland could easily begin to monopolize if we press our advantages."

Ryrgistan wrote:
"Oh there city leaders too?" The young lad smiles "Then we can make them fight in other ways. We can introduce some lucrative Luxan contracts the kind that would give a city leader taxation power and advanced infrastructure. It could be something simple like cell towers or electrical engineering. Theyll waste money trying to appeal to these corporations then, because their military men not politicians and because you'll replace their law advisers with people loyal to you, they'll overlook some glaring loop holes. The Cities will lose millions in land permits and subsidies and the public will hate them for it. Then you can swoop in with a wonderful economic plan and save the day."

Josiah agreed with his Luxan counterpart. "Yes thats a perfect idea, It will work only if we implement it slowly step by step, It will take time. On the subject of the officers corps, As your military just reorganized it would not be so uncommon to see changes after the first changes, If it was a year or two since then it would be a problem."

But tricking the cities to spend so much money wastefully would only help to knock down our economy as it tries to recover after the war. And there is no chance of an armed rising to remove them, the people just aren't able to do that again, but the army is already prepared to fight again, in fact they recently did some maneuvers against some tribes in the desert which were getting a bit aggressive. It's a delicate situation, and if there is no way to get rid of them without hurting the country in the short term, then we'll have to hope they do not instate another dictator.

"Then I suggest you just wait until their forced out of office by the political process or wait until corruption charges crop up." the lad said "This is how democracy works if the people want them then you have to deal with it."

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:45 pm

Lucifer left the restaurant and walked along the sidewalk, wondering what other strange things he would see in this odd place. He just hoped he wouldn't die, especially because it was very likely. Also because it was an election year and being dead would definitely cost him some votes. Lucifer took out his IPod and decided to post something on the new social networking site he had seen known as "The Punch." It was very strange, and only had basic features, but it still worked well. Suddenly, his face went pale and Lucifer stopped what he was doing. He looked down at the two Daleks next to him and his jaw dropped.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents