NATION

PASSWORD

Eternal Banquet 3 [all techs IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:40 am

The winding citadel that is the Burning City leads Hern back to the Great Horned Keep where the party is still raging like an inferno of destruction and ecstasy. After a little searching Hern notices the red haired youth that he had spoken with earlier.

"Hello again" Hern shouted above the sound of the party which raged on,"I've just had some rather interesting conversations with some of your country men about electricity generation. Rather intellectual really," he continued. Leaning closer to the man he spoke into his ear,"I believe I have more important things to talk about though. If President Josiah would join us somewhere quieter then we could begin."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:00 pm

General Volkova had been idly sitting until she watched the Princess pulverize something. "...well then." She commented, looking a tad surprised.

The twins sighed.
"Make a fortune, maybe."
"Sign you own death warrant is more like it."
"The only way you'd be able to safely get your hands on some."
"Is if they're still babies when you find them."
"Some of the younger ones can be found roaming the surface."
"Making spider webs and eating corpses."
"But they don't last long."
"As for them ever getting out and causing trouble-"
"There really isn't anywhere else for them to cause trouble."
"The area around the Dead City is a different kind of wasteland."
"With different mutants."
"Arguably more deadly than the others."
"Things that mess with your mind."
"And your body."
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:47 pm

David bowed back to Morpheus and the Dreadlord and smiled at them, "You sure know how to throw a party Dreadlord, better then the ones I've been to back home." David laughed and said, "How have you two been? And equally important how are your nations?"

ooc: sorry for late response!!
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:55 pm

Eemeria wrote:David bowed back to Morpheus and the Dreadlord and smiled at them, "You sure know how to throw a party Dreadlord, better then the ones I've been to back home." David laughed and said, "How have you two been? And equally important how are your nations?"

"Thank you, you have no idea how much that means to me" The Dreadlord said enticing a nearby Carn to bring them a trio of drinks brewed from spider silk and rubies "The Homelands doing well thank you for asking. Were in the middle of taking the Lost Continent of Mu from under the worlds nose. Its mostly for religious reasons but we should be able to set up a fair amount of wind farms and off shore oil platforms their."

Monfrox wrote:General Volkova had been idly sitting until she watched the Princess pulverize something. "...well then." She commented, looking a tad surprised.

The twins sighed.
"Make a fortune, maybe."
"Sign you own death warrant is more like it."
"The only way you'd be able to safely get your hands on some."
"Is if they're still babies when you find them."
"Some of the younger ones can be found roaming the surface."
"Making spider webs and eating corpses."
"But they don't last long."
"As for them ever getting out and causing trouble-"
"There really isn't anywhere else for them to cause trouble."
"The area around the Dead City is a different kind of wasteland."
"With different mutants."
"Arguably more deadly than the others."
"Things that mess with your mind."
"And your body."

"Do they have any predators these spiders? There must be a whole sort of strange ecosystem their" the commander asked . "Indeed, what was the cause for the wasteland exactly? Most of the wastes we have here are from Rift bleaching, radiation, Colour, or pollution." the Doppelganger said.

Ryrgistan wrote:"Hello again" Hern shouted above the sound of the party which raged on,"I've just had some rather interesting conversations with some of your country men about electricity generation. Rather intellectual really," he continued. Leaning closer to the man he spoke into his ear,"I believe I have more important things to talk about though. If President Josiah would join us somewhere quieter then we could begin."

The Young lad gave him a disarming look and waved off various thralls, handmaidens and traps which were in the midst of serving him. "Of course" he said pointing the two Immortals to one of the curtained rooms at the back of the main hall "Come my father has a special room set aside for this sort of thing." As they walked Hern noticed that the mans arm seemed to be healed and totally unmarked even though it had been bone when last he had seem him. The room they entered was most easily described as a crime against nature. A rug of pandas, complimented by a California Condor beer cooler, Tasmanian tiger chair and a Galapagos tortoise foot rest being among the worst offenders. A plaque on the wall read Endangered Species Room
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:12 pm

"The spiderbugs don't exactly mingle with the other mutants."
"If they did, they'd probably be second on the food chain."
"Under the shrimps."
"And above the Nosalis."
The twins said to the commander before turning to the Doppelganger.
"What caused the city to become such a void of life?"
"Why, the answer is much more simpler than your guesses."
"War." They both said in unison.
"It is war that created the Zone."
"That drove the government into hiding."
"That forced the citizens underground."
"That caused the mutants to thrive."
"Though, there are rumors."
"That some were always here."
"Waiting."
"Watching."
"Biding their time."
"Until humanity was weak."
"The spiderbugs are one of those such."
"Like the other occurrences that we can't explain."
They both bowed their heads and looked to the ground as they dwelt in their memories.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:18 am

The Young lad gave him a disarming look and waved off various thralls, handmaidens and traps which were in the midst of serving him. "Of course" he said pointing the two Immortals to one of the curtained rooms at the back of the main hall "Come my father has a special room set aside for this sort of thing." As they walked Hern noticed that the mans arm seemed to be healed and totally unmarked even though it had been bone when last he had seem him. The room they entered was most easily described as a crime against nature. A rug of pandas, complimented by a California Condor beer cooler, Tasmanian tiger chair and a Galapagos tortoise foot rest being among the worst offenders. A plaque on the wall read Endangered Species Room

Hern was slightly shaken by the thought of the flesh on the man's arm growing back together. As he walked across the hall his gaze met with that of Josiah's, who seemed to realize what was happening and immediately began to walk towards him. As Hern saw the "decor" of the room he'd been led to, he was slightly disgusted, but he tried hard not show it. So many animals close to extinction had been massacred purely to create the room, their pelts and carcasses covered the room. He rubbed his feet against the soft panda rug, refusing to allow himself the enjoyment the its feeling gave him.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:10 pm

The Urranese were beginning to walk around and see the rest of the giant complex. They were beginning to make arrangements for weapons and dancers and musicians and and food to be flown in from Urran. Among them, the Soryu Class submarine, Kato Drummers, Geishas, Baragon APC's, and the like.

sorry for short post. busy at the moment
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:38 am

Monfrox wrote:"The spiderbugs don't exactly mingle with the other mutants."
"If they did, they'd probably be second on the food chain."
"Under the shrimps."
"And above the Nosalis."
The twins said to the commander before turning to the Doppelganger.
"What caused the city to become such a void of life?"
"Why, the answer is much more simpler than your guesses."
"War." They both said in unison.
"It is war that created the Zone."
"That drove the government into hiding."
"That forced the citizens underground."
"That caused the mutants to thrive.".
"Though, there are rumors."
"That some were always here."
"Waiting."
"Watching."
"Biding their time."
"Until humanity was weak."
"The spiderbugs are one of those such."
"Like the other occurrences that we can't explain."
They both bowed their heads and looked to the ground as they dwelt in their memories.

The Luxans seemed to nod knowingly , much of Luxa's own strange topology was the indirect cause of war so they understood how such things could happen. A Carn brought in some drinks and colorful needles to help liven the mood, which caused the Luxans to partake with great fervor. As they got themselves significant doped up and strung out to various degrees the Doppleganger asked if they had any questions for them.

Ryrgistan wrote:

Hern was slightly shaken by the thought of the flesh on the man's arm growing back together. As he walked across the hall his gaze met with that of Josiah's, who seemed to realize what was happening and immediately began to walk towards him. As Hern saw the "decor" of the room he'd been led to, he was slightly disgusted, but he tried hard not show it. So many animals close to extinction had been massacred purely to create the room, their pelts and carcasses covered the room. He rubbed his feet against the soft panda rug, refusing to allow himself the enjoyment the its feeling gave him.

The young lad poured himself a drink and offered one to Hern and Josiah. "I was able to stop by your energy convention for a while my friend but I was unable to find you a pity. Did you enjoy? I had a lovely talk with some folks about the merits of Shoggoth powered generators."

Urran wrote:The Urranese were beginning to walk around and see the rest of the giant complex. They were beginning to make arrangements for weapons and dancers and musicians and and food to be flown in from Urran. Among them, the Soryu Class submarine, Kato Drummers, Geishas, Baragon APC's, and the like.

sorry for short post. busy at the moment

Plaza 2 Ashton had been laid aside especially for the Urranese displays and the various vehicles, including the submarine, were flown past the gates of the Burning city attached to large VTOL's. A small group of Luxans cluster ed around watching the spectacle take place.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:38 pm

The young lad poured himself a drink and offered one to Hern and Josiah. "I was able to stop by your energy convention for a while my friend but I was unable to find you a pity. Did you enjoy? I had a lovely talk with some folks about the merits of Shoggoth powered generators."

"It was quite enjoyable, and they helped shape some of the policies Ryrgistan is legislating about power production too", Hern answered. Still somewhat disturbed by the panda staring up at him. "But that is not what I wished to talk to you about. You may remember recently Ryrgistan had a somewhat bloody revolution in which Luxa very generously helped to depose of the military regime. There has only been one slight issue, the president has made certain deals with the military, which have allowed them to stay in power, President Jon is a mere puppet for them. And some of us worry that it will return to a dictatorship once again if we do not fix this."

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:45 pm

Ryrgistan wrote:

"It was quite enjoyable, and they helped shape some of the policies Ryrgistan is legislating about power production too", Hern answered. Still somewhat disturbed by the panda staring up at him. "But that is not what I wished to talk to you about. You may remember recently Ryrgistan had a somewhat bloody revolution in which Luxa very generously helped to depose of the military regime. There has only been one slight issue, the president has made certain deals with the military, which have allowed them to stay in power, President Jon is a mere puppet for them. And some of us worry that it will return to a dictatorship once again if we do not fix this."

This news troubled Josiah. "Erm... I must say this is bad but not unsolvable, I'd suggest you reform your hole officers corps, The high ranking ones I mean. Vetting process and all, I can put agents on the ground to take out generals who may object to a democratic rule and support the old regime."
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:59 am

Morpheus looked at Dave before giving a if after the explanation for the dread lord, he had to think before chuckling. "Oh my people are doing fine and my self; a small group wants to make me a deity and a larger terrorist cell is becoming more active." He explained but placed his hand on Daves shoulder.

"However; We’ll fight till we win or die, we won't retire. This is the law of the jungle, as old and true as the sky.For the strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack.” He quoted with a small wink before taking his hand off his shoulder. "Let us never forget that." He spoke to both of them.
We Play SMART

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:36 am

Ryrgistan wrote:

The young lad nods knowingly and reclines for several minutes as he thinks about the issue. Eventual he says "I can have a few dozen O.L.S. sent to your nation within a month all with the credentials to pose as mid level military commanders, if you provide us with some documents. Then you can motion to reorganize the military under the precedent of merging navy, air force and army functions to make it run more smoothly. The current leaders will see this as a way to have more power and start fighting with each other for the new positions. Let them get the new positions but fill the old ones with the O.L.S. With my agents in those positions it will be easy to manipulate anyone you want into power."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 am

"Yes, just one:"
"Where is the bathroom?"

The twins were a bit apprehensive to leave the General's side for their own sake and not her's, but somethings needed to be taken care of. The general on the other hand was still trying to look somewhat interested in what had been going on around her, but was finding herself increasingly bored by the minute. It wasn't the Luxan's fault, though.

Achievement

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:52 am

This news troubled Josiah. "Erm... I must say this is bad but not unsolvable, I'd suggest you reform your hole officers corps, The high ranking ones I mean. Vetting process and all, I can put agents on the ground to take out generals who may object to a democratic rule and support the old regime."

The young lad nods knowingly and reclines for several minutes as he thinks about the issue. Eventual he says "I can have a few dozen O.L.S. sent to your nation within a month all with the credentials to pose as mid level military commanders, if you provide us with some documents. Then you can motion to reorganize the military under the precedent of merging navy, air force and army functions to make it run more smoothly. The current leaders will see this as a way to have more power and start fighting with each other for the new positions. Let them get the new positions but fill the old ones with the O.L.S. With my agents in those positions it will be easy to manipulate anyone you want into power."

"I worry that assasinating the generals would cause outrage, or maybe even provoke another coup," Hern replied, trying to work out if the offers could fix the problem. "Placing people into the army is not a bad idea, but being such an efficient organization, I think they would soon work through the minor squabbling over positions, and after recent reformation of the land army they probably won't be very open to reforming everything again. The root cause of the problem, is that we had elections for the mayors of the 5 main cities recently. And the military candidates won overwhelmingly, and we can't depose of them due to their democratic election and they haven't left any trace of corruption or even threatening voters, and if they did do these things, I doubt they would leave much trace behind."

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:49 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:The raptor party enjoyed the platter of all the food, sharing it in a communal sense. With the exception of the yard burger, although raptors loved the taste of human flesh, it was a general rule that at this point it was worm food or a hobo's delight. That is why Pilkington set the plate on the ground and his guards promptly vaporized it into subatomic particles with Extreme Prejudice (the nickname a guard gave to his DET Gun). "We have some arbitrary standards regarding what we put in our mouths." Pilkington explained as the food vanished into their irradiated digestive tracts. The field phone rang, prompting Dictator Pilkington to set the brick of a phone on the table. "Hello, do you have what I asked for?... Something called the Battle of Ages?.... Not sure if we'll make it in time. Might as well buy some souvenirs for the Cultural Acquisitions room." he said to the informant and hung up. "How much slush fund money did we remember to bring?" Pilkington asked his advisor. "Enough not to say in public." Fall answered. "In that case, Cheque please!" Pilkington replied and called for the bill.

The waiter and some of the staff seem a little displeased with Pilkington treatment of the graveyard burger, but they conceal it well and chalk it up to cultural differences. The vaguely Egyptian waiter returns shortly with a bill and others them a refill on the drugs which by this time have begun to cause strange sensation of taste and muscle memory along the raptors to savior the food they ate in a truly explainable manner.

As the raptors now knew how the drugs worked, (due to a typo in reality) they took some more to enhance the savoury experience that they somehow rescued by eating it. Pilkington did some quick currency conversions in his head and pulled a wad of blue translucent bills from his black trenchcoat. "Here. Go buy a nicer hat." He commented and threw the blue cash like confetti over the table. The over two dozen bills were more crystalline with intricate fractal patterns yet was as flexible as paper and had Pilkington's face in the middle.

The denomination was numerically $10, but the words were quite different, "Doz Crystals" and "The New Velociraptor Empire" naming the amount and place of origin. But the plagiarized "This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private." was there in small print. There was a subtle psychic field that was in effect emanating from the crystalline notes, encouraging those near it that it was of value and that they should want more. The effect was more so there for the Raptors to keep their post scarcity economy under control, arbitrary worthless objects to work for. When other countries came to them trying to turn it in for something valuable, the government usually did have something on hand that the other would see valuable.

"Now, to the gift shops for shiny stuff!" Pilkington ordered his entourage as they left President Jones and the Dalek at the table. Outside the restaurant, they started following someone who looked like they knew where they were going (a technique known as Zen Navigation) and marched on.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:11 pm

Monfrox wrote:"Yes, just one:"
"Where is the bathroom?"

The twins were a bit apprehensive to leave the General's side for their own sake and not her's, but somethings needed to be taken care of. The general on the other hand was still trying to look somewhat interested in what had been going on around her, but was finding herself increasingly bored by the minute. It wasn't the Luxan's fault, though.

The Doppleganger seemed to deflate slightly and gave them directions. "I do believe a new round of battles is starting if you or your guards wish to participate." The Princess said tapping the viscous remains of the carn with her foot while the other carn ate its remains. "Or if you like I'm sure I could arrange for something more to your taste."

Ryrgistan wrote:"I worry that assasinating the generals would cause outrage, or maybe even provoke another coup," Hern replied, trying to work out if the offers could fix the problem. "Placing people into the army is not a bad idea, but being such an efficient organization, I think they would soon work through the minor squabbling over positions, and after recent reformation of the land army they probably won't be very open to reforming everything again. The root cause of the problem, is that we had elections for the mayors of the 5 main cities recently. And the military candidates won overwhelmingly, and we can't depose of them due to their democratic election and they haven't left any trace of corruption or even threatening voters, and if they did do these things, I doubt they would leave much trace behind."

"Oh there city leaders too?" The young lad smiles "Then we can make them fight in other ways. We can introduce some lucrative Luxan contracts the kind that would give a city leader taxation power and advanced infrastructure. It could be something simple like cell towers or electrical engineering. Theyll waste money trying to appeal to these corporations then, because their military men not politicians and because you'll replace their law advisers with people loyal to you, they'll overlook some glaring loop holes. The Cities will lose millions in land permits and subsidies and the public will hate them for it. Then you can swoop in with a wonderful economic plan and save the day."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:25 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:As the raptors now knew how the drugs worked, (due to a typo in reality) they took some more to enhance the savoury experience that they somehow rescued by eating it. Pilkington did some quick currency conversions in his head and pulled a wad of blue translucent bills from his black trenchcoat. "Here. Go buy a nicer hat." He commented and threw the blue cash like confetti over the table. The over two dozen bills were more crystalline with intricate fractal patterns yet was as flexible as paper and had Pilkington's face in the middle.

The denomination was numerically $10, but the words were quite different, "Doz Crystals" and "The New Velociraptor Empire" naming the amount and place of origin. But the plagiarized "This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private." was there in small print. There was a subtle psychic field that was in effect emanating from the crystalline notes, encouraging those near it that it was of value and that they should want more. The effect was more so there for the Raptors to keep their post scarcity economy under control, arbitrary worthless objects to work for. When other countries came to them trying to turn it in for something valuable, the government usually did have something on hand that the other would see valuable.

"Now, to the gift shops for shiny stuff!" Pilkington ordered his entourage as they left President Jones and the Dalek at the table. Outside the restaurant, they started following someone who looked like they knew where they were going (a technique known as Zen Navigation) and marched on.

The waiter did seem to pay much mind to the money although its psychic effects tugged at him he considered how valuable it would be if melted down into something more practical. Like a bomb. As Pilkington moved down the streets that turned into alley's and roadways that turned into runways they found themselves drawn towards a small bazaar like square where various Luxans were haggling and bartering with each other. Some were selling exotic foods and live animals the likes of which the raptors had never seen others where preaching about strange books and items of unmentionable power. The air was heavily spiced and it felt like they had stepped into the middle of a oriental market as wheeling jade merchants shouted about strange types medicine.
Primordial Luxa wrote:
Monfrox wrote:"Yes, just one:"
"Where is the bathroom?"

The Doppleganger seemed to deflate slightly and gave them directions. "I do believe a new round of battles is starting if you or your guards wish to participate." The Princess said tapping the viscous remains of the carn with her foot while the other carn ate its remains. "Or if you like I'm sure I could arrange for something more to your taste."

Ryrgistan wrote:"I worry that assasinating the generals would cause outrage, or maybe even provoke another coup," Hern replied, trying to work out if the offers could fix the problem. "Placing people into the army is not a bad idea, but being such an efficient organization, I think they would soon work through the minor squabbling over positions, and after recent reformation of the land army they probably won't be very open to reforming everything again. The root cause of the problem, is that we had elections for the mayors of the 5 main cities recently. And the military candidates won overwhelmingly, and we can't depose of them due to their democratic election and they haven't left any trace of corruption or even threatening voters, and if they did do these things, I doubt they would leave much trace behind."

"Oh there city leaders too?" The young lad smiles "Then we can make them fight in other ways. We can introduce some lucrative Luxan contracts the kind that would give a city leader taxation power and advanced infrastructure. It could be something simple like cell towers or electrical engineering. Theyll waste money trying to appeal to these corporations then, because their military men not politicians and because you'll replace their law advisers with people loyal to you, they'll overlook some glaring loop holes. The Cities will lose millions in land permits and subsidies and the public will hate them for it. Then you can swoop in with a wonderful economic plan and save the day."

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:13 pm

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus looked at Dave before giving a if after the explanation for the dread lord, he had to think before chuckling. "Oh my people are doing fine and my self; a small group wants to make me a deity and a larger terrorist cell is becoming more active." He explained but placed his hand on Daves shoulder.

"However; We’ll fight till we win or die, we won't retire. This is the law of the jungle, as old and true as the sky.For the strength of the pack is the wolf and the strength of the wolf is the pack.” He quoted with a small wink before taking his hand off his shoulder. "Let us never forget that." He spoke to both of them.

Dave couldn't help but chuckle to himself a bit, "Oh Morpheus, you always have the best sayings, what would we do without you." David took another drink from a passing waiter and downed it in a single gulp, he would need it. "[i] I wish I could say my nation were in good as shape as it was before. Following the assault on Gracemeria a few rebel cells, mostly made up of Ex-Cpuernian Citizens, formed with the help of the Soviet Troops who remained hidden in the forests. We were doing well keeping them at bay until they bombed the bloody Capitol Building and assassinated three of our top officials. Through a popular vote in parliament I had to accept emergency powers and we followed the procedure, I had to declare myself Chancellor of Eemeria and place the nation in a temporary state of autocracy. The people are not oppressed civil wise but the removal of political powers did not go well with the rebel cells. They got help from some foreign source and captured an Northern Eemeria state and have declared it their own nation. We've been at constant war with them ever since, its been bad. They are receiving massive foreign aid, we assume its from a soviet bloq-nation. Our generals have been doing their best to try and avoid all out war but it seems we are going to have to send troops in, they're slaughtering innocents by the hundreds on a weekly basis." David frowned and looked down, he didn't understand how it had gotten that bad.
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:11 pm

The Urranese attendants worked furiously to set up their displays and get them ready to show off. The had several variants of their new Baragon armored personnel carrier to show and hopefully impress their viewers. The Soryu class attack submarine would be the hardest display to get up and working. They had decided to make certain parts of the interior open for public viewing. But placing an 84m submarine up for display was a marvelous engineering feat. The luxans were thanked gratefully.

Dancers, Geishas, and drummers, as well as other musicians would also be arriving soon. The Urranese hoped to display their nations rich culture openly with others. It was a fantastic opportunity to make friend throughout the world.
Last edited by Urran on Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:57 am

General Volkova smiled like she had just been asked to personally give an execution. "I do believe that I will take that offer. It doesn't matter what, really. I'm sure I will enjoy myself either way." She said. The twins hurriedly set off for the restrooms as the General talked. They took turns entering the stall.

"You know what I'm thinking, sis?"
"You're thinking about how that....thing...was looking at us?"
"Yes, I am."
"It was like we were about to be its dinner."
"I'm hoping that it doesn't decide to stalk us."
"Such wishes may have the opposite effect."

Achievement

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:04 am

Eemeria wrote:
Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus looked at Dave before giving a if after the explanation for the dread lord, he had to think before chuckling. "Oh my people are doing fine and my self; a small group wants to make me a deity and a larger terrorist cell is becoming more active." He explained but placed his hand on Daves shoulder.

Dave couldn't help but chuckle to himself a bit, "Oh Morpheus, you always have the best sayings, what would we do without you." David took another drink from a passing waiter and downed it in a single gulp, he would need it. "I wish I could say my nation were in good as shape as it was before. Following the assault on Gracemeria a few rebel cells, mostly made up of Ex-Cpuernian Citizens, formed with the help of the Soviet Troops who remained hidden in the forests. We were doing well keeping them at bay until they bombed the bloody Capitol Building and assassinated three of our top officials. Through a popular vote in parliament I had to accept emergency powers and we followed the procedure, I had to declare myself Chancellor of Eemeria and place the nation in a temporary state of autocracy. The people are not oppressed civil wise but the removal of political powers did not go well with the rebel cells. They got help from some foreign source and captured an Northern Eemeria state and have declared it their own nation. We've been at constant war with them ever since, its been bad. They are receiving massive foreign aid, we assume its from a soviet bloq-nation. Our generals have been doing their best to try and avoid all out war but it seems we are going to have to send troops in, they're slaughtering innocents by the hundreds on a weekly basis." David frowned and looked down, he didn't understand how it had gotten that bad.

"I dont suppose that you want any help from us?" the Dreadlord said taking a sip from his drink "You really should have told me sooner I would have flushed them out before any of this mess even took place." The news obviously troubled him almost as much his lack of knowledge that it was even taking place, it was his job to support and help these people and he felt dishonest when he wasnt doing just that.

Urran wrote:The Urranese attendants worked furiously to set up their displays and get them ready to show off. The had several variants of their new Baragon armored personnel carrier to show and hopefully impress their viewers. The Soryu class attack submarine would be the hardest display to get up and working. They had decided to make certain parts of the interior open for public viewing. But placing an 84m submarine up for display was a marvelous engineering feat. The luxans were thanked gratefully.

Dancers, Geishas, and drummers, as well as other musicians would also be arriving soon. The Urranese hoped to display their nations rich culture openly with others. It was a fantastic opportunity to make friend throughout the world.

Once the display was set up a group of about six dozen Luxans entered and began to enjoy and revel in the various spectacles present. They seemed smitten with the Dancers and performers and enjoyed the bits of exotically foreign food and drink. They seemed less interested in the military vehicles however and treated them more like exhibits than anything else. Regardless they are all sociable and scintillating company who are always eager to fawn over their hosts.

Monfrox wrote:General Volkova smiled like she had just been asked to personally give an execution. "I do believe that I will take that offer. It doesn't matter what, really. I'm sure I will enjoy myself either way." She said. The twins hurriedly set off for the restrooms as the General talked. They took turns entering the stall.

"You know what I'm thinking, sis?"
"You're thinking about how that....thing...was looking at us?"
"Yes, I am."
"It was like we were about to be its dinner."
"I'm hoping that it doesn't decide to stalk us."
"Such wishes may have the opposite effect."

"Wonderful" the Princess tittered joyfully. When the twins returned and after General Volkova told them about the event one of the Carns would take them below the lower arena. There the twins would find a muscular man covered in bloody runes waiting at the end of the downward chamber. He was playing with some sort of metallic cyst of tubes and cones but he turned and regarded the newly arrived delagates with his full attention. "Greeting Esteemed I am guessing your interested in taking part of the festivities? Please step this way." he said taking the twins into a small prep room where another man dressed in a large set of Ape fur was waiting and jotting down notes. They take a few photo's and measurements for book keeping and take the girls vitals as a matter of protocol before the first man asks if they would like a different set of cloths or a different weapon for the fight.
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Urran
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:39 am

The Urranese themselves seemed to be enjoying the spectacles just as much as the Luxans. Traditional food abounded as well as the dance and music. On one stage, a geisha twirled and spun in a blaze of passion, her long sleeves and clothing resembling the delicate petals of the lotus as she danced her heart out.

The drummers put on their best performance, playing old samurai battle songs and folk songs. Other musicians also played various ancient instruments. Urran was a land where old met new. New technology was always present and improved upon, but they clung tightly to their traditional beliefs and practices.

Ika yaki, tako yaki, various soups, grilled unagi, and rice and noodle dishes were made available to all attending the fair.

The military vehicles were more for non Luxans to observe and perhaps purchase, but Urran was no less proud to show them to their gracious hosts.

The two urranese ambassadors sought out their old Luxan friends from the party earlier, now that the fair was in full swing, they could have even more to talk about.
Proud Coastie

I <3 James May

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:07 pm

It was a funny thing, really. The twins let the Luxans follow their procedure with their equipment and such, but a few oddities occurred. Their vitals were practically nonexistent. They were both pale like the General, only Volkova's reason was that she was born in the underground, like the other citizens of the nation. As such, she didn't get sun often. The other oddity was the picture taking. Sure, the twins looked about as normal as any other girl wearing an SS styled uniform, but the picture was a different story. While they remained expressionless, the camera had captured a different scene. Both had scowls on their faces, were baring razor sharp teeth, and had red eyes with slit pupils and black sclera. They also politely declined the offer to wear a different uniform or use other weapons.

Achievement

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Josiah agreed with his Luxan counterpart. "Yes thats a perfect idea, It will work only if we implement it slowly step by step, It will take time. On the subject of the officers corps, As your military just reorganized it would not be so uncommon to see changes after the first changes, If it was a year or two since then it would be a problem."
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 pm

Urran wrote:The Urranese themselves seemed to be enjoying the spectacles just as much as the Luxans. Traditional food abounded as well as the dance and music. On one stage, a geisha twirled and spun in a blaze of passion, her long sleeves and clothing resembling the delicate petals of the lotus as she danced her heart out.

The drummers put on their best performance, playing old samurai battle songs and folk songs. Other musicians also played various ancient instruments. Urran was a land where old met new. New technology was always present and improved upon, but they clung tightly to their traditional beliefs and practices.

Ika yaki, tako yaki, various soups, grilled unagi, and rice and noodle dishes were made available to all attending the fair.

The military vehicles were more for non Luxans to observe and perhaps purchase, but Urran was no less proud to show them to their gracious hosts.

The two urranese ambassadors sought out their old Luxan friends from the party earlier, now that the fair was in full swing, they could have even more to talk about.

The two would be able to locate the mechanically tentacled Luxan and the woman with painfully revealed neck piece, they were with a pair of Luxans, he was a blazing figure of coiling solar fire while she left a trail of glowing growing rocks behind her. They nodded cheerfully to the pair and motioned them over where they were eating some of the various soups at a small table that was surrounding on the performances but they were still drinking Luxan beverages.

Monfrox wrote:It was a funny thing, really. The twins let the Luxans follow their procedure with their equipment and such, but a few oddities occurred. Their vitals were practically nonexistent. They were both pale like the General, only Volkova's reason was that she was born in the underground, like the other citizens of the nation. As such, she didn't get sun often. The other oddity was the picture taking. Sure, the twins looked about as normal as any other girl wearing an SS styled uniform, but the picture was a different story. While they remained expressionless, the camera had captured a different scene. Both had scowls on their faces, were baring razor sharp teeth, and had red eyes with slit pupils and black sclera. They also politely declined the offer to wear a different uniform or use other weapons.

The furred man looked at the picture for a while before retaking it and when the result was the same he shrugged and moved on. "Your allowed to choose your opponent from a small line up of those on deck" said the bloody man "We have a pair of Laughing people, a Camelopardali, Needlejaw, a Beyonder, a group of Emerald Crown gangers, and a pair of Grey Guards."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents