NATION

PASSWORD

Eternal Banquet 3 [all techs IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:38 pm

"I was planning to ask him but you know how my schedule is- I was hopeing to meet him.. Now actually of it's open to." He suggested as they walked towards his hotel; briefly stopping I get her answer so they could get back into the car if needed.
We Play SMART

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Quasilia wrote:Quasi only chuckles at the Luxans. "Well," he says. "I see you highly underestimate Quasilia's newly-crafted Military. Very highly indeed." Quasi pulls up his gloves and adjusts gas mask promptly. "Trust me, we've tested these uniforms and weapons to unimaginable circumstances."

This is apparently incredibly funny for the Luxans all pause to laugh, it is a horrible sound akin to an infant being throttled. "Dicit quidem possit?" one blurts out making them all laugh harder "Sorry" the cage headed creature says "Unimaginable...is...its just funny your say that." "Sir I think your underestimate the power of the weapons you've seen." the skull faced creature says "Thar armor is nothing to us and within a few months every other world power will have ammunition to penetrate it."

Ryrgistan wrote:
"Wouldn't work here" said the man whose face looked like it had been put through a blender "You'd have to raise taxes and people would pitch a fit like last time." Many of the party goers nodded in agreement while finishing their drinks. This caused one of them to leave and bring back a plate of acid tablets all in the shape of small woodland critters, which he passed around. "Most of the middle cities are running out of stuff to burn." replied the blind red head "I know in Denver their getting trash from China just for electricity." The tall Luxan with a half mechanical body laughed "It wouldn't be a problem if RADICAL would finish up their proto-shoggoth designs. Sure Rift techs nice but its some damn expensive."

Hern laughed at the thought of people rebelling at high taxes,"At 99% tax rate, there's no going up anymore!" Hern seemed to finding much more amusing to the rest of the crowd. Once he finally calmed down he inquired,"RADICAL? I'm sorry, I don't think I have heard of this Rift tech."

The Luxans give a small laugh at his joke. "RADICAL is the government agency allowed to do scientific studies on things too dangerous for to let the public handle." The blind lady said whispering in his ear. The tall creature then said "Rift technology is a wonderful thing. It involves opening a gate way to another universe and using the thermal and magnetic energy produced by the hole to create electricity. The best part is that it takes less energy to keep a rift open so it can sustain itself making it a form of perpetual energy. Beside the occasion radiation risk or alien incursion their quite useful, but their can cost a fortune as one might guess."

Vastime Deathplane wrote:"I was planning to ask him but you know how my schedule is- I was hopeing to meet him.. Now actually of it's open to." He suggested as they walked towards his hotel; briefly stopping I get her answer so they could get back into the car if needed.

"I'm not sure where he is" she replied causally and began walking deeper into the geometric nightmare of a city "But when the Yith have their event I'm sure he'll show up then you might pull him aside then."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Quasilia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Quasilia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:22 am

Quasi just glared and shook his head. "You take me for a fool," he said. "Don't you? You think my armor is frail compared to your weaponry. You think it can't handle it."

Quasi then got up and began to walk away from the crowd, but then, with the vibe aof a scowlradiating through his gas mask, turned back and said, "You'll see soon enough."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 am

"That sounds like it could be a good time. It's been a long time since I've been on the field, but I'm far from rusty." General Volkova replied with a hint of anticipation her voice. "One thing I never understood is why the Field Marshal always sent subordinates out as diplomats instead of coming out herself. I feel she works a bit too hard to stay cooped up in her office all day and night." She looked up and wondered what her superior was doing now. Probably more paperwork for research and such.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:18 pm

OOC: sorry for late reply. School stuff ya know?

"Of course, we guard our ID cards with our lives." the wife huffed. Did they think she was stupid or something?

"And no." he much gentler husband chimed in. "Nothing is too weird. I am happy to be here. Perhaps you could even visit our homeland sometime yeah?"
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

DEAR AMBASSADORS THE BATTLE OF THE AGES WILL BE BEGINNING SO

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:16 pm

Quasilia wrote:Quasi just glared and shook his head. "You take me for a fool," he said. "Don't you? You think my armor is frail compared to your weaponry. You think it can't handle it."

Quasi then got up and began to walk away from the crowd, but then, with the vibe aof a scowlradiating through his gas mask, turned back and said, "You'll see soon enough."

The Luxans seemed nonplussed by his attitude and apathetic shrugging and wordlessly passing around a tray of heroine shot glasses and razor blades. The Luxans put away their various strange devices before going about other more unwholesome revelries.

Monfrox wrote:"That sounds like it could be a good time. It's been a long time since I've been on the field, but I'm far from rusty." General Volkova replied with a hint of anticipation her voice. "One thing I never understood is why the Field Marshal always sent subordinates out as diplomats instead of coming out herself. I feel she works a bit too hard to stay cooped up in her office all day and night." She looked up and wondered what her superior was doing now. Probably more paperwork for research and such.

Princess Victoria stood up slowly and extended a hand as the broadcast played over some strange set of intercoms that weren't exactly physical in the traditional sense. "I do believe that is the cue. My father has requested I attend as a matter of principle but perhaps you would care to join me and some of my friends?"

Urran wrote:"Of course, we guard our ID cards with our lives." the wife huffed. Did they think she was stupid or something?

"And no." he much gentler husband chimed in. "Nothing is too weird. I am happy to be here. Perhaps you could even visit our homeland sometime yeah?"

"You guard your life with your life?" One of them said rhetorically. The Luxan didn't let it show but they were a little disappointed, they would have liked to slice open this couple which would have been an exquisite delight. "Well an invitation from the rulers I don't think I could possible refuse that." one of them said eliciting a nod from all of the others.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Intonisia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:06 pm

ooc: again sorry i haven't been on NS in a while. school

IC: king akyekovich had been keeping quietly to himself at the event. drinking wine and only engaging in small talk with his guards. it wasn't that he was stuck up or anti social but he was nervous, mainly because he had only been king for only 4 months and at the young age of 20 he had not an idea how to approach any of the much older and experienced leaders at the banquet.
many of the other nations attending the banquet akyekovich had never been to although this wasn't his first time in luxa for his father occasionally went on vacation in the beautiful mountains. he noticed a man that looked to be of a luxan complexity and decided to try and talk to him, he was wearing a clean uniform covered in medals. akyekovich approached the man and said the first thing that came to mind "they got any good vodka around here."
ns ww2: defeat
deneager intonisian conflict: victory
simonian civil war: victory
intonisian_ezmexican war: victory
panem civil war : withdrawl
port charrlote invasion : withdrawl

btw: if any of you had the displeasure of talking to me on here pre 2016 im sorry

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:37 pm

Fraire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"Ah that reminds me of the time my brother released a bio-weapon to gain facemask sales. What a mess that was, fortunately it all blew over when we deployed orbital weapons platforms." Pilkington replied reminiscing about past incidents. "Do you happen to have an itinerary? We burned... I mean misplaced ours." Albert Fall, the raptor in a grey suit, asked.

Lucifer Jones thought about that for a second. Where is Max Jones anyway? He doesn't seem to be in the list of convicts I checked the other day. "I don't know what an itinerary is."

"The itinerary is a set of points in time and space represented on a piece of paper by language. Most intend for the user to follow in a linear way, we like the roundabout way. Quite easy with time machines and teleportation, too bad we only brought one and left it behind." Pilkington said and checked his field telephone that looked outdated. It was easier to use bulky analog controls with their sharp claws than delicate touchscreens. Instead of smaller, faster, and streamlined, Raptor tech was large, powerful, and overly complicated. "Hello Shodan, check the schedules, Where was I supposed to go... and where is the food around here... wait nevermind there is a small restaurant right behind me. Just send Fall the schedule... and a map, wait a map would be useless here just a general direction from my current position." Pilkington said and hung up. "So, would you care to join me in sampling the food of the peasants here? You can always tell how good a place is by the peasant food." He stated, while offering an invitation.

Fraire
Minister

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:42 pm

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:
Fraire wrote:Lucifer Jones thought about that for a second. Where is Max Jones anyway? He doesn't seem to be in the list of convicts I checked the other day. "I don't know what an itinerary is."

"The itinerary is a set of points in time and space represented on a piece of paper by language. Most intend for the user to follow in a linear way, we like the roundabout way. Quite easy with time machines and teleportation, too bad we only brought one and left it behind." Pilkington said and checked his field telephone that looked outdated. It was easier to use bulky analog controls with their sharp claws than delicate touchscreens. Instead of smaller, faster, and streamlined, Raptor tech was large, powerful, and overly complicated. "Hello Shodan, check the schedules, Where was I supposed to go... and where is the food around here... wait nevermind there is a small restaurant right behind me. Just send Fall the schedule... and a map, wait a map would be useless here just a general direction from my current position." Pilkington said and hung up. "So, would you care to join me in sampling the food of the peasants here? You can always tell how good a place is by the peasant food." He stated, while offering an invitation.

"That sounds good." The Dalek was still standing there. "If you are hungry, Master Jones, there is a restaurant several feet behind you," it said. "I know, Dalek." The Dalek stood silent. "Anyway, sure I will try the...peasent...food. Although I don't really call them peasents. That sounds disrespectful. I prefer to...well, never mind. You probably don't care. Let's just go."

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:25 am

"The what event?" He asked as he looked around at that city, actually reminding him of what his father palace looked like as a child; quite a interesting man. "What other events should we be attending?" He asked just so he could make a mental note of what he should be ready for later.
We Play SMART

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:04 am

Vastime Deathplane wrote:"The what event?" He asked as he looked around at that city, actually reminding him of what his father palace looked like as a child; quite a interesting man. "What other events should we be attending?" He asked just so he could make a mental note of what he should be ready for later.

She listens intently to the announcement about the Battle of the Ages before during to Morpheus. "Nows as good a time as any, if you want to get his permission." She said gesturing to a seam between two buildings "Or we can explore and find him later if their anything your more interested in."
Intonisia wrote:ooc: again sorry i haven't been on NS in a while. school

IC: king akyekovich had been keeping quietly to himself at the event. drinking wine and only engaging in small talk with his guards. it wasn't that he was stuck up or anti social but he was nervous, mainly because he had only been king for only 4 months and at the young age of 20 he had not an idea how to approach any of the much older and experienced leaders at the banquet.
many of the other nations attending the banquet akyekovich had never been to although this wasn't his first time in luxa for his father occasionally went on vacation in the beautiful mountains. he noticed a man that looked to be of a luxan complexity and decided to try and talk to him, he was wearing a clean uniform covered in medals. akyekovich approached the man and said the first thing that came to mind "they got any good vodka around here."

The man turned towards him revealing a pair of pitiless eyes and rows of silver needle like teeth. He holds up his own glass which appears to be a whitish clear liquid with traces of oil rainbows threaded through it "They mostly have this" he said in a crisp voice with a trace of a royal British accent "Its not vodka its...well its basically jet fuel. To most of us here anything under 50 proof is drinking water so we need to the heavy stuff. But because this is an international event I'm sure they have Russo-Baltique, Diva or high grade Zoog."

Fraire wrote:
The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"The itinerary is a set of points in time and space represented on a piece of paper by language. Most intend for the user to follow in a linear way, we like the roundabout way. Quite easy with time machines and teleportation, too bad we only brought one and left it behind." Pilkington said and checked his field telephone that looked outdated. It was easier to use bulky analog controls with their sharp claws than delicate touchscreens. Instead of smaller, faster, and streamlined, Raptor tech was large, powerful, and overly complicated. "Hello Shodan, check the schedules, Where was I supposed to go... and where is the food around here... wait nevermind there is a small restaurant right behind me. Just send Fall the schedule... and a map, wait a map would be useless here just a general direction from my current position." Pilkington said and hung up. "So, would you care to join me in sampling the food of the peasants here? You can always tell how good a place is by the peasant food." He stated, while offering an invitation.

"That sounds good." The Dalek was still standing there. "If you are hungry, Master Jones, there is a restaurant several feet behind you," it said. "I know, Dalek." The Dalek stood silent. "Anyway, sure I will try the...peasent...food. Although I don't really call them peasents. That sounds disrespectful. I prefer to...well, never mind. You probably don't care. Let's just go."

The Raptors and the Frairen ambassadors enter the restaurant they are greeted by a typically dressed flamboyant Luxan who shows them to their seats at a small stone table in the middle of a large courtyard. The place has a very modern Greek aesthetic to it that is incredibly tranquil and it seems that even the sounds and smell of the outside city have been replaced by the soft sensations of the country side. However while the place seems peaceful theirs a deep undercurrent of sloth, lust and greed that seems to pervade everything. A waiter comes by later with a group of menus and a plate of powders, pills and shot glasses one for each color of the rainbow.
1. Salad (Any kind)
2. Scale Weave
3. Yard Burger
4. Grox Steak
5. Cow Steak
6. Gorilla Steak
7. Autolarva steak
8. Spirit Wasps pasta
9. Pasta (any kind)
10. Mega Dweller w/chowder
11. Mental Stalkers w/ assorted vegetable
12. Tomato Soup w/ assorted vegtables
13. Fleshcrisps (any kind)
14. Multivore cabob
15. Neural Wights ash
16. Void boiled inquisitor
Last edited by Primordial Luxa on Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:06 am

The Luxans give a small laugh at his joke. "RADICAL is the government agency allowed to do scientific studies on things too dangerous for to let the public handle." The blind lady said whispering in his ear. The tall creature then said "Rift technology is a wonderful thing. It involves opening a gate way to another universe and using the thermal and magnetic energy produced by the hole to create electricity. The best part is that it takes less energy to keep a rift open so it can sustain itself making it a form of perpetual energy. Beside the occasion radiation risk or alien incursion their quite useful, but their can cost a fortune as one might guess."

Hern was taken aback by the technology being revealed to him so casually, was something that seemed almost normal to the people of Luxa. Something like this would never have been thought of in Ryrgistan, and certainly not have been revealed to the public. "Oh, I don't think I could have ever guessed that", Hern chuckled lightly trying to act as if it was no big deal,"Such technology has never really been attempted by Ryrgistan, and I doubt we will do so anytime soon either."

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:52 am

"We'll have a Yard Burger, a Grox Steak, a Cow Steak, a Gorilla Steak, Mega Dweller with chowder, Mental Stalkers without assorted vegetables, Fleshcrisps, and Void boiled inquisitor, whatever that is. That should cover myself and my underlings." Pilkington ordered and took a shot and pill of everything green in color, he decided the powders were best to season the food when it came. The guards said nothing as they were on duty, and it was best not to be impaired on such an important assignment. Fall agreed that an assortment of meaty sounding foods was a good choice, they would most likely devour everything ordered anyways with their voracious appetite. The sinful undertones of the place didn't register as so, but as rather quite pleasant. It was the sudden peacefulness in a chaotic world that put them on edge.

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:38 pm

He weighed his options before taking a breath giving her a nod. "Let's go meet your father." He chuckled before motioning for her to lead the way.
We Play SMART

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Ryrgistan wrote:Hern was taken aback by the technology being revealed to him so casually, was something that seemed almost normal to the people of Luxa. Something like this would never have been thought of in Ryrgistan, and certainly not have been revealed to the public. "Oh, I don't think I could have ever guessed that", Hern chuckled lightly trying to act as if it was no big deal,"Such technology has never really been attempted by Ryrgistan, and I doubt we will do so anytime soon either."

"No it is a little bit...out there, in terms of traditional form of technology." The man with the twisted face said "The government keeps it under strict regulations because of that. Its impossible for nations outside of the Empire to get it and even those inside have to be specially monitors to prevent abuse." "The same will most likely be true of the Shoggoths when they are finished" The blind woman retorted "Anyway what about your energy concerns?"

Vastime Deathplane wrote:He weighed his options before taking a breath giving her a nod. "Let's go meet your father." He chuckled before motioning for her to lead the way.

Morgana stepped up to the seam and placed a hand on it immediately disappearing as the crack seemed to swallow her whole without changing size or shape and without her moving. When Morpheus followed he felt a sensation of being observed and it was obvious that a deity of somekind was looking at him for the millisecond he passed through the crack. When he reappeared he was once again in the hallways of Black Gate arena, Morgana was walking briskly towards one of the high private booths that were guarded by a pair of Immortals who nodded to them both as they entered the lavish suit where the Dreadlord and his entourage were sitting. The group consisted of the Emperor and his daughter Helena as well as a pair of Luxan Priests, a general of some regard and trio of Luxan Lords. However the most notable member of the party is a large twelve foot tall thing. The group appeared to be in discussion about some military events occurring in the pacific.

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Morpheus had to take a breath as observe the scene transferring into a more political like state within a fraction of a second, he knew that the dread lord had quite some important business so as he stepped forward he had to observe the numerous people in the room before letting out a hum. Quite some interesting folk and their discussion as well, he wondered if there was a way to get involved in said conflict at a later. For now he watched silently back to let them finish their talk so he wouldn't be invasive.
We Play SMART

The Vekta-Helghast Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Vekta-Helghast Empire » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Monfrox wrote:"General Volkova can handle herself."
"Just like how she handled 400 insurgents."
"Handled them into an icy grave."
"And buried them alive."
"As for this city?"
"It makes our trigger fingers itch."
"It keeps our hair on end."
"And it keeps us on edge."
"We're a paranoid people at heart, sure."
"But this level goes beyond that."
"We also want to apologize in advance for the Elitist tone we're about to take."
"You see, we're not average soldiers."
"Definitely not."
"High tier."
"Very high."
"Part of the top three."
"The three most effective units."
"Who take orders from our leader above all others."
"And are gifted by her, personally."
"We're part of the Elite Royal Guard."
"The Field Marshal's personal Shock Troops."
"Shock is right."
"Especially if you've seen Brünhild's personal weapon."
"A devastating machine gun."
"Ordinarily a crew-served weapon."
"Refitted to be fired by one person."
"But enough about that."
"We're just here to try and enjoy the scenery."

The two put their arms over their chests in unison and put the same foot against the wall they were leaning on.

"Does that suffice you?" They said simultaneously.

As the twins concluded, the Sec-For operative attempted to speak, but was almost immediately interrupted by an unknown figure who had approached from the shadows of the theater, "I belie-"

"Your General comes across as quite the fighter, if you don't mind me saying." - Comments a young man as he approaches the group, his hands neatly tucked behind his back. The new arrival appeared to be a man of authority, his chest coated with various ribbons and medals. His voice was rugged, as if he had suffered some kind of throat injury or had simply spent a considerable amount of time yelling.. His arrival startled the Sec-For operative who had initiated the conversation with the Monfrox Security detail, as she was clearly not expecting any other arrivals; upon noticing who he was, she immediately stood at attention, waving a salute, "Heil!" she called, her attention fully directed at the man, who gave a brief wave of dismissal, indicating that she could stand at-ease, "Return to your post Sergeant, do not pester the guests - I don't imagine they have time to sign autographs."

"Yes, sir." She said, immediately fleeing the scene, her rifle in hand, her posture impeccable.

"I do apologize for that, I knew I should've brought the Royal Guard but Sec-For never gets any real hands-on experience so I thought it'd be good for them. Clearly not.. But I don't imagine you care very much about that, no one travels so far for such trivial things; The name's Hayden VII, Emperor of the Vekta-Helghast Emperor, protector of the Helghast dream, bla, bla, bla. There's so many titles been made up for my position over the years that it's just getting ridiculous. I assume you two are part of the Mon-trox delegation, Mon-chalks delegation, wait- -no. It's Monfrox, that's the one I'm looking for! Apologies if I'm incorrect, but there's so many parties to remember that I sometimes get a tad confused.. Also I apologize if I'm a bit eccentric, I had more than a little coffee this morning, helps me calm my nerves - Which is ludicrous in itself, I mean, I can lead a Battalion into battle, yet I can't handle the bureaucracy and back-room politics of these meetings.."

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Lucifer Jones couldn't help staring at the curious figures. He took a single orange pill and looked at the menu. Most of the thigns sounded like they might kill him, or harm him in some way. But otherwise, some of them sounded slightly tasty. "I guess I'll have the salad, spirit wasps pasta, Multivore cabob, and void boiled inquisitor...whatever that is." He thought for a moment. His Daleks didn't eat, so that would be it. "That will be all."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:55 am

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus had to take a breath as observe the scene transferring into a more political like state within a fraction of a second, he knew that the dread lord had quite some important business so as he stepped forward he had to observe the numerous people in the room before letting out a hum. Quite some interesting folk and their discussion as well, he wondered if there was a way to get involved in said conflict at a later. For now he watched silently back to let them finish their talk so he wouldn't be invasive.

Slowly the conversation ended with the Priests and General repeating the same idea to the nobles who seemed to be worried about WA intervention or the formation of a counter coalition. The Generals point seemed to be that the war between Russia and China was drawing enough attention that they could take pretty much anything they wanted. The Priests just talked about divine will, power and unspeakable horror. Eventually the conversation began to die down as a group of boys and girls entered with narcotics and flesh to provide some very decadent entertainment. About this time the Thing leaves to room through a pair of large red curtains that lead the to booth which Prince Edmunds and Princess Kallisto are sitting in.

Fraire wrote:Lucifer Jones couldn't help staring at the curious figures. He took a single orange pill and looked at the menu. Most of the thigns sounded like they might kill him, or harm him in some way. But otherwise, some of them sounded slightly tasty. "I guess I'll have the salad, spirit wasps pasta, Multivore cabob, and void boiled inquisitor...whatever that is." He thought for a moment. His Daleks didn't eat, so that would be it. "That will be all."

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:"We'll have a Yard Burger, a Grox Steak, a Cow Steak, a Gorilla Steak, Mega Dweller with chowder, Mental Stalkers without assorted vegetables, Fleshcrisps, and Void boiled inquisitor, whatever that is. That should cover myself and my underlings." Pilkington ordered and took a shot and pill of everything green in color, he decided the powders were best to season the food when it came. The guards said nothing as they were on duty, and it was best not to be impaired on such an important assignment. Fall agreed that an assortment of meaty sounding foods was a good choice, they would most likely devour everything ordered anyways with their voracious appetite. The sinful undertones of the place didn't register as so, but as rather quite pleasant. It was the sudden peacefulness in a chaotic world that put them on edge.

The waiter returns a few minutes later with the food. The Yard Burger is a very large piece of rotten human flesh bristling with maggots between a pair of buns and decorated with a variety of condiments. The Cow steak is fairly normal while the Gorilla tastes very similar to buffalo or bison. The Grox is a strange mix of things and it has the texture of chicken but the taste of steak and is covered in reptile like bird quills. The Mega Dweller truly is large and the piece is easily the equivalent of a 50oz steak, the chowder is very good and the whole thing tastes like halibut or maybe a very tender salmon. The Mental Stalkers are a set of about thirty eye stalks each about the size of a piece of asparagus, the eyes on top still move and look at the the Raptors, they taste like very dense orange flavored jello. The Flesh crisps are composed of a pile of deep fired pieces of skin from nearly five dozen species, they vary in taste but eating them from the top down is an delightful experience. The salad is very traditional but has a few interesting spices on it while the Spirit wasps pasta is much like a shrimp paste just with a slightly tangy taste. The Multivore cabob is a long stick with assorted vegetables on it and large chunks of meat that last like a mixture of cow and swordfish.

The Void Boiled Inquisitor the waiter explains was a member of the Imperium Inquisition who was forced out of air lock before being cooked and served. He tastes wonderful.

Intonisia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Vastime Deathplane wrote:"The what event?" He asked as he looked around at that city, actually reminding him of what his father palace looked like as a child; quite a interesting man. "What other events should we be attending?" He asked just so he could make a mental note of what he should be ready for later.

She listens intently to the announcement about the Battle of the Ages before during to Morpheus. "Nows as good a time as any, if you want to get his permission." She said gesturing to a seam between two buildings "Or we can explore and find him later if their anything your more interested in."
Intonisia wrote:ooc: again sorry i haven't been on NS in a while. school

The man turned towards him revealing a pair of pitiless eyes and rows of silver needle like teeth. He holds up his own glass which appears to be a whitish clear liquid with traces of oil rainbows threaded through it "They mostly have this" he said in a crisp voice with a trace of a royal British accent "Its not vodka its...well its basically jet fuel. To most of us here anything under 50 proof is drinking water so we need to the heavy stuff. But because this is an international event I'm sure they have Russo-Baltique, Diva or high grade Zoog."

Fraire wrote:"That sounds good." The Dalek was still standing there. "If you are hungry, Master Jones, there is a restaurant several feet behind you," it said. "I know, Dalek." The Dalek stood silent. "Anyway, sure I will try the...peasent...food. Although I don't really call them peasents. That sounds disrespectful. I prefer to...well, never mind. You probably don't care. Let's just go."

The Raptors and the Frairen ambassadors enter the restaurant they are greeted by a typically dressed flamboyant Luxan who shows them to their seats at a small stone table in the middle of a large courtyard. The place has a very modern Greek aesthetic to it that is incredibly tranquil and it seems that even the sounds and smell of the outside city have been replaced by the soft sensations of the country side. However while the place seems peaceful theirs a deep undercurrent of sloth, lust and greed that seems to pervade everything. A waiter comes by later with a group of menus and a plate of powders, pills and shot glasses one for each color of the rainbow.
1. Salad (Any kind)
2. Scale Weave
3. Yard Burger
4. Grox Steak
5. Cow Steak
6. Gorilla Steak
7. Autolarva steak
8. Spirit Wasps pasta
9. Pasta (any kind)
10. Mega Dweller w/chowder
11. Mental Stalkers w/ assorted vegetable
12. Tomato Soup w/ assorted vegtables
13. Fleshcrisps (any kind)
14. Multivore cabob
15. Neural Wights ash
16. Void boiled inquisitor

" good finaly somthing good to drink he said thanking the man and heading over twords the refreshments. Grabbing a glass of the 'jet fuel' he felt a presence behind him. He turned to see general ralphy mason. A man who was once the leader of intonisias entire military and had served along side akyekovich's father in the intonisian ezmexicans conflict, ever since the war the general has been sporting a state of the art prosthetic leg and a unnervingly dead glass eye were his left eye used to be. "Good evening your majesty" said the general bowing to the king. " now now quit with that general mason, no need to be formal amongst a friend" said akyekovich shaking the generals hand. " how has that leg of your been doing"? Asked akyekovich. " we'll it's doing just fine thank you for asking " said the general taking a large swig from his glass of the mystirouse 'jet fuel'. " hey have you treys this stuff"? Asked the general motioning towords the strange liquid in his glass. " I tell you, these Luxans know how to make some good vodka"! Said mason taking another swig of the liquid. Akyekovich looked downwards twords his glass of the 'jet fuel' and hesitantly took a sip. " dear god, my throat feels like it's been gargling razors"! Said akyekovich winding at the taste of the vodka. Swing this general mass let out a loud Harty laugh
And patted akyekovich hard on the back and said "damn boy hah hah! Your father was the same way when it came to a good bottle of vodka"! Wiping a humorous tear from his eye the general expression went from happy to concerned in .1 seconds " so... Any word from your brother"? Asked the general. Akyekovichs brother prince Karlsruhesk had been sent of to east hausen burg to lead the fight agianst the fascist regieme there. " no" akyekovich said with an upset tone "his status remains the same MIA. Some of his men say he was captured near amnotsk others say he deserted his men in the heat of battle." Finished akyekovich taking a long hard sip of the vodka.
"Well... I'm sure he wouldn't abandon his men. When you and him served under me during the great siege that was the last thing on his mind, was to abandon his men" general mason said assuringly. " now stop killing you're self over this and let's go have some fun. Said the general throwing a friendly arm around akyekovich.
ns ww2: defeat
deneager intonisian conflict: victory
simonian civil war: victory
intonisian_ezmexican war: victory
panem civil war : withdrawl
port charrlote invasion : withdrawl

btw: if any of you had the displeasure of talking to me on here pre 2016 im sorry

Urran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 22, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Urran » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:04 pm

"Is that so strange?" the man asked, placing an elbow on the table and testing the side of his head against his fist. Guarding your life with your life? That was an interesting way of putting. At any rate, true to urranese nature, they did not trust these beings fully. Their ways were strange, but they seemed friendly. Yet, something still seemed off. They seemed to react unfavorably upon hearing that their ID cards were so closely guarded.
A lie doesn't become truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it's accepted by a majority.
Proud Coastie
The Blood Ravens wrote: How wonderful. Its like Japan, and 1950''s America had a baby. All the racism of the 50s, and everything else Japanese.

I <3 James May

I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
❤BITTEN BY THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:12 am

"No it is a little bit...out there, in terms of traditional form of technology." The man with the twisted face said "The government keeps it under strict regulations because of that. Its impossible for nations outside of the Empire to get it and even those inside have to be specially monitors to prevent abuse." "The same will most likely be true of the Shoggoths when they are finished" The blind woman retorted "Anyway what about your energy concerns?"

Once again Hern was baffled by the use of another foreign word. He quickly went to answer the woman to bring the conversation back to more familiar territory. "In Ryrgistan we believe we have come up with a new, and effective way for the distribution of energy and in ways to lower the costs for the public. The president wishes to begin to introduce small subsidies for primary industry companies and factories who, instead of purchasing their electricity from the main plants, produce it their selves. They then are encouraged to use cleaner technologies to produce their power by receiving larger subsidies. In this way we are able to allow all the electricity produced by the power companies to sell solely to the public, and without having to supply large quantities to factories and thus saving money ideally for the public and the industry."

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:21 am

"Of course. A bit of entertainment is always welcome." Volkova said as she stood up and followed Victoria out. She passed the stage where the twins were talking with some other foreign nationals. They two seemed like they were going to say something when a sharp and loud clapping got their attention. "Let's go, ladies." The General ordered. The twins nodded to each other before looking to the national leader before them.

"Well it's been quite a meeting."
"But we've got to go."
"Do take care, Hayden the Seventh."
"Of the Victor Hotel Empire."

The two faced the General and walked off to her side as they followed the Princess to their destination.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Fraire
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Fraire » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:32 am

Lucifer Jones, as strange as these foods all seemed, ate them all and enjoyed them, except for the spirit wasps pasta, which he had a bit of trouble eating. The salad was great. The multivore kabob may have been the best kabob he had ever tasted. The meat was especially juicy. And Lucifer Jones ha da bit of trouble eating the first bite, knowing even before the waiter had told him that it would probably be an inquisitor who had probably been boiled to death like a lobster. But once he took one bite, he couldn't stop. After he finished, Lucifer Jones tried a few more strange pills. Because taking strange-colored pills from strange strangers in strange places is a great idea. He took a green one, and then a blue one, finishing off with some red and orange ones. "Perhaps I should try some of that weird powder." He took his straw from his cup and tried to suck up all of the orange powder. Lucifer washed it down with a yellow shot glass.
Last edited by Fraire on Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:50 am

Urran wrote:"Is that so strange?" the man asked, placing an elbow on the table and testing the side of his head against his fist. Guarding your life with your life? That was an interesting way of putting. At any rate, true to urranese nature, they did not trust these beings fully. Their ways were strange, but they seemed friendly. Yet, something still seemed off. They seemed to react unfavorably upon hearing that their ID cards were so closely guarded.

"Just an odd word choice" the man said "Those cards are the only thing keeping you alive, its strange that you would want to protect them to such a degree." The trio stands up and one of them explains "It appears the Battle of the Ages is about to begin, and we all promised someone incredibly important that we would attend. I was wonderful meeting you however."

Ryrgistan wrote:

Once again Hern was baffled by the use of another foreign word. He quickly went to answer the woman to bring the conversation back to more familiar territory. "In Ryrgistan we believe we have come up with a new, and effective way for the distribution of energy and in ways to lower the costs for the public. The president wishes to begin to introduce small subsidies for primary industry companies and factories who, instead of purchasing their electricity from the main plants, produce it their selves. They then are encouraged to use cleaner technologies to produce their power by receiving larger subsidies. In this way we are able to allow all the electricity produced by the power companies to sell solely to the public, and without having to supply large quantities to factories and thus saving money ideally for the public and the industry."

The various Luxans nod, it was a very unique concept to them. Luxa loved to privatize everything it could so the idea of public services besides police, military and schools was incredibly foreign to them. "Very smart and interesting business model to be sure." the tall man said "How has that been working so far?"

Monfrox wrote:"Of course. A bit of entertainment is always welcome." Volkova said as she stood up and followed Victoria out. She passed the stage where the twins were talking with some other foreign nationals. They two seemed like they were going to say something when a sharp and loud clapping got their attention. "Let's go, ladies." The General ordered. The twins nodded to each other before looking to the national leader before them.

"Well it's been quite a meeting."
"But we've got to go."
"Do take care, Hayden the Seventh."
"Of the Victor Hotel Empire."

The two faced the General and walked off to her side as they followed the Princess to their destination.

The coliseum is a mortifying monumental structure made out of black volcanic glass like geometric crystals and dusty bonelike organic protrusions that slowly and lethargically wither in the wind like swaying plants. The top of the structure is open and a great numbing seething sound of laughter and violence issues forth and seems to linger like a rotten stench in the mind of those who hear it. At the top of the structures beastly walls are a group of web like fountains that spill forth a current of blood red magma creating a fantastic crawling expansion of heat haze that rolls off the building like smoke.

The entrance to the structure is guarded by a pair of Luxan Immortals who armor is covered in shrunken heads and gold painted skulls. The main lobby of the building has a small list of events that will be taking place over the next month and an attendant who is willing to offer your party an observation booth free of charge. Two stairways on the left and right lead up to the main seating area while another path leads below to the staging area for anyone interested in participating in the events themselves.

The observation area is composed of hundreds of small open booths that overlook the arena. Each is incredibly luxurious filled with a pair of couches and a small table with a variety of refreshments, meals and narcotics as well. Carns wander between the booths with refills and treats of various kinds, some of them even are collecting bets on the match. Many of the other booths are filled with Luxan and foreign diplomats who are only half watching the spectacle and many seem more interested in talking and socializing. Occasionally though a great feat of skill and bloodletting with attract their attention causing the entire crowd to cheer.

The arena itself is an expanse of white sand with a pillared undercover area surrounding it where guards, handlers and media members watch with much more interest than those above. However at the top of the observing area flanked by a pair of Immortals are the young Prince Edwards and Princess Kallisto both barely adults who observe to decide the life and death of each contestant.

Victoria leads them to one of higher booths were a clutch of people are already waiting for them. Their are a a pair of military leaders, a religious figure, a small jar that people were treating like a person and some large black shapeless thing.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents