NATION

PASSWORD

Eternal Banquet 3 [all techs IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Velociraptor Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Velociraptor Empire » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:57 am

The raptor party enjoyed the platter of all the food, sharing it in a communal sense. With the exception of the yard burger, although raptors loved the taste of human flesh, it was a general rule that at this point it was worm food or a hobo's delight. That is why Pilkington set the plate on the ground and his guards promptly vaporized it into subatomic particles with Extreme Prejudice (the nickname a guard gave to his DET Gun). "We have some arbitrary standards regarding what we put in our mouths." Pilkington explained as the food vanished into their irradiated digestive tracts. The field phone rang, prompting Dictator Pilkington to set the brick of a phone on the table. "Hello, do you have what I asked for?... Something called the Battle of Ages?.... Not sure if we'll make it in time. Might as well buy some souvenirs for the Cultural Acquisitions room." he said to the informant and hung up. "How much slush fund money did we remember to bring?" Pilkington asked his advisor. "Enough not to say in public." Fall answered. "In that case, Cheque please!" Pilkington replied and called for the bill.
Last edited by The New Velociraptor Empire on Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Intonisia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:17 am

"I don't know what was in that vodka but it doesn't sit we'll with my stomach" said akyekovich a little pale faced. " I will agree, I don't think that was actually vodka" said general general mason wiping his forehead with a damp rag. As the two were sitting at the table pondering what could have possibly been in the vodka, the Intonisian minister of defense Johan vlaskovich walk towards the two with both of his wife's in hand. "Good evening your majesty" said Johan bowing to king akyekovich. "And good evening to you general" said Johan with a slight scowl. " up yours prick" said general mason throwing up a bit so friendly gesture with his middle finger. General mason and the minister of defense did not like each other very we'll, not ever since the great siege, both of them blamed each other for the deaths of thousands of there men. " hey akyekovich why is this little ass wipe here"? Said general mason " why I was invited by king akyekovich just the same as you" said Johan in a taunting manner. " akyekovich why the hell would you invite this ass hole here?" Asked the general " we'll I thought you two needed to sort things out! You two used to be good friends before the siege, now you two can barley hold a conversation without trying to stab one another"! Said akyekovich. " that's not true I haven't stabbed him yet" said the general. Just as mason finished his sentence Johan began to laugh and said " why your majesty excuse me for my language but do you really think I would try and become friends once more with this bottom feeding vile excuse for a soldier"? Said Johan " that's it you son of a bitch"! Said the general lunging from his chair punching Johan dead in the jaw only for Johan to retort with a hard knee to the stomach. The two continued to fight knocking over the table and all the contents it had on it including the mysterious liquid that they assumed was vodka. Akyekovich attempted to intervene but couldn't get to them for the overs turned table and chairs were blocking his way.

Ooc: btw the general is really drunk by this point. And also if the whole fight thing is a little out of line tell me and I'll delete the post.
ns ww2: defeat
deneager intonisian conflict: victory
simonian civil war: victory
intonisian_ezmexican war: victory
panem civil war : withdrawl
port charrlote invasion : withdrawl

btw: if any of you had the displeasure of talking to me on here pre 2016 im sorry

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:03 pm

The various Luxans nod, it was a very unique concept to them. Luxa loved to privatize everything it could so the idea of public services besides police, military and schools was incredibly foreign to them. "Very smart and interesting business model to be sure." the tall man said "How has that been working so far?"

"Well, so far not many companies have taken part. The only large major company to do so is Qoya Mining, which the state holds 51% of the shares in, so it's somewhat obliged to do so. But the initiative is new, and hopefully more corporations will flock to do so."

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Intonisia wrote:"I don't know what was in that vodka but it doesn't sit we'll with my stomach" said akyekovich a little pale faced. " I will agree, I don't think that was actually vodka" said general general mason wiping his forehead with a damp rag. As the two were sitting at the table pondering what could have possibly been in the vodka, the Intonisian minister of defense Johan vlaskovich walk towards the two with both of his wife's in hand. "Good evening your majesty" said Johan bowing to king akyekovich. "And good evening to you general" said Johan with a slight scowl. " up yours prick" said general mason throwing up a bit so friendly gesture with his middle finger. General mason and the minister of defense did not like each other very we'll, not ever since the great siege, both of them blamed each other for the deaths of thousands of there men. " hey akyekovich why is this little ass wipe here"? Said general mason " why I was invited by king akyekovich just the same as you" said Johan in a taunting manner. " akyekovich why the hell would you invite this ass hole here?" Asked the general " we'll I thought you two needed to sort things out! You two used to be good friends before the siege, now you two can barley hold a conversation without trying to stab one another"! Said akyekovich. " that's not true I haven't stabbed him yet" said the general. Just as mason finished his sentence Johan began to laugh and said " why your majesty excuse me for my language but do you really think I would try and become friends once more with this bottom feeding vile excuse for a soldier"? Said Johan " that's it you son of a bitch"! Said the general lunging from his chair punching Johan dead in the jaw only for Johan to retort with a hard knee to the stomach. The two continued to fight knocking over the table and all the contents it had on it including the mysterious liquid that they assumed was vodka. Akyekovich attempted to intervene but couldn't get to them for the overs turned table and chairs were blocking his way.

Many Luxans begin to watch the two squabbled greatly enjoying the spectacle. A women throws a pair of knifes at their feet hoping to excite them to murder each other while others begin to begin betting on who will be the victor and if the experience will escalate.

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:The raptor party enjoyed the platter of all the food, sharing it in a communal sense. With the exception of the yard burger, although raptors loved the taste of human flesh, it was a general rule that at this point it was worm food or a hobo's delight. That is why Pilkington set the plate on the ground and his guards promptly vaporized it into subatomic particles with Extreme Prejudice (the nickname a guard gave to his DET Gun). "We have some arbitrary standards regarding what we put in our mouths." Pilkington explained as the food vanished into their irradiated digestive tracts. The field phone rang, prompting Dictator Pilkington to set the brick of a phone on the table. "Hello, do you have what I asked for?... Something called the Battle of Ages?.... Not sure if we'll make it in time. Might as well buy some souvenirs for the Cultural Acquisitions room." he said to the informant and hung up. "How much slush fund money did we remember to bring?" Pilkington asked his advisor. "Enough not to say in public." Fall answered. "In that case, Cheque please!" Pilkington replied and called for the bill.

The waiter and some of the staff seem a little displeased with Pilkington treatment of the graveyard burger but they conceal it well and chalk it up to cultural differences. The vaguely Egyptian waiter returns shortly with a bill and others them a refill on the drugs which by this time have begun to cause strange sensation of taste and muscle memory along the raptors to savior the food they ate in a truly explainable manner.

Ryrgistan wrote:
The various Luxans nod, it was a very unique concept to them. Luxa loved to privatize everything it could so the idea of public services besides police, military and schools was incredibly foreign to them. "Very smart and interesting business model to be sure." the tall man said "How has that been working so far?"

"Well, so far not many companies have taken part. The only large major company to do so is Qoya Mining, which the state holds 51% of the shares in, so it's somewhat obliged to do so. But the initiative is new, and hopefully more corporations will flock to do so."

"Do the companies get any tax deductions for participating?" The woman asked "Because otherwise I don't think you'll get many companies to join." "Indeed, because right now those companies will break even but then later will lose money in the paperwork so it a bad business move for them unless they get something like that."
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Intonisia wrote:"I don't know what was in that vodka but it doesn't sit we'll with my stomach" said akyekovich a little pale faced. " I will agree, I don't think that was actually vodka" said general general mason wiping his forehead with a damp rag. As the two were sitting at the table pondering what could have possibly been in the vodka, the Intonisian minister of defense Johan vlaskovich walk towards the two with both of his wife's in hand. "Good evening your majesty" said Johan bowing to king akyekovich. "And good evening to you general" said Johan with a slight scowl. " up yours prick" said general mason throwing up a bit so friendly gesture with his middle finger. General mason and the minister of defense did not like each other very we'll, not ever since the great siege, both of them blamed each other for the deaths of thousands of there men. " hey akyekovich why is this little ass wipe here"? Said general mason " why I was invited by king akyekovich just the same as you" said Johan in a taunting manner. " akyekovich why the hell would you invite this ass hole here?" Asked the general " we'll I thought you two needed to sort things out! You two used to be good friends before the siege, now you two can barley hold a conversation without trying to stab one another"! Said akyekovich. " that's not true I haven't stabbed him yet" said the general. Just as mason finished his sentence Johan began to laugh and said " why your majesty excuse me for my language but do you really think I would try and become friends once more with this bottom feeding vile excuse for a soldier"? Said Johan " that's it you son of a bitch"! Said the general lunging from his chair punching Johan dead in the jaw only for Johan to retort with a hard knee to the stomach. The two continued to fight knocking over the table and all the contents it had on it including the mysterious liquid that they assumed was vodka. Akyekovich attempted to intervene but couldn't get to them for the overs turned table and chairs were blocking his way.

Many Luxans begin to watch the two squabbled greatly enjoying the spectacle. A women throws a pair of knifes at their feet hoping to excite them to murder each other while others begin to begin betting on who will be the victor and if the experience will escalate.

The New Velociraptor Empire wrote:The raptor party enjoyed the platter of all the food, sharing it in a communal sense. With the exception of the yard burger, although raptors loved the taste of human flesh, it was a general rule that at this point it was worm food or a hobo's delight. That is why Pilkington set the plate on the ground and his guards promptly vaporized it into subatomic particles with Extreme Prejudice (the nickname a guard gave to his DET Gun). "We have some arbitrary standards regarding what we put in our mouths." Pilkington explained as the food vanished into their irradiated digestive tracts. The field phone rang, prompting Dictator Pilkington to set the brick of a phone on the table. "Hello, do you have what I asked for?... Something called the Battle of Ages?.... Not sure if we'll make it in time. Might as well buy some souvenirs for the Cultural Acquisitions room." he said to the informant and hung up. "How much slush fund money did we remember to bring?" Pilkington asked his advisor. "Enough not to say in public." Fall answered. "In that case, Cheque please!" Pilkington replied and called for the bill.

The waiter and some of the staff seem a little displeased with Pilkington treatment of the graveyard burger but they conceal it well and chalk it up to cultural differences. The vaguely Egyptian waiter returns shortly with a bill and others them a refill on the drugs which by this time have begun to cause strange sensation of taste and muscle memory along the raptors to savior the food they ate in a truly explainable manner.

Ryrgistan wrote:

"Do the companies get any tax deductions for participating?" The woman asked "Because otherwise I don't think you'll get many companies to join." "Indeed, because right now those companies will break even but then later will lose money in the paperwork so it a bad business move for them unless they get something like that."
as the two continue to Brawl completely ignoring the kings demands for the to stop, a woman throws a pair of knives at there feet. two men lunge for the knives grabbing them in attempts to swipe cuts at each other's necks. General mason gets the upper hand and grabs the knife from Johan's hand, general mason grabbed Johan and pinned him to the wall using his knife to stab Johan's hand to the wall. Johan with a blade in his hand and unable to pull the knife from the wall winces in pain. Feeling a since of accomplishment general mason looked towards Johan with a smirk and said "how's that for some party fun eh?" He said laughing. Both men became astonished when the crowed of luxans began applauding and laughing pointing at Johan who had blood dripping from his punctured hand. " we'll first they drink jet fuel the they applaud mutilation, I like it here" said mason adjusting his uniform.
Last edited by Intonisia on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

btw: if any of you had the displeasure of talking to me on here pre 2016 im sorry

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:36 am

We were hoping that the subsidies would attract the businesses, cutting offering tax breaks to the primary sector industries would mean that the foreign business we try hard to keep out would be able thrive on Ryrgistan's natural resources once the high tax rate for them has dropped. We saw subsides as a way of ensuring they do not expand drastically, but yet encourage their small divisions to join the scheme.

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:21 am

Morpheus looked to morganan once more before giving the room time to clear a he approached the dreadlord, his hand extending intending to re-introduce himself. If he took his hand he'd begin to introduce himself.

"Hello, Dreadlord it's been a fair amount of time since we last spoke- I trust everything has been going good for you and your people?" He asked with a smile. "Have you heard the news?" He added on leaving it to his guess if he meant the win or proposal..
Last edited by Vastime Deathplane on Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
We Play SMART

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:06 am

Intonisia wrote:As the two continue to Brawl completely ignoring the kings demands for the to stop, a woman throws a pair of knives at there feet. two men lunge for the knives grabbing them in attempts to swipe cuts at each other's necks. General mason gets the upper hand and grabs the knife from Johan's hand, general mason grabbed Johan and pinned him to the wall using his knife to stab Johan's hand to the wall. Johan with a blade in his hand and unable to pull the knife from the wall winces in pain. Feeling a since of accomplishment general mason looked towards Johan with a smirk and said "how's that for some party fun eh?" He said laughing. Both men became astonished when the crowed of luxans began applauding and laughing pointing at Johan who had blood dripping from his punctured hand. " we'll first they drink jet fuel the they applaud mutilation, I like it here" said mason adjusting his uniform.

The Luxans don't just applaud, they are ecstatic. The fight has them tittering and gibbering in perverse delight and much of the crowd is exchanging money from their bets. A woman comes forward to him and says "You just made me a bloody thousand. Let me buy you a drink." As she does so some of the other Luxans begin to follow you two towards one of the bars still high of the event.

Ryrgistan wrote:

We were hoping that the subsidies would attract the businesses, cutting offering tax breaks to the primary sector industries would mean that the foreign business we try hard to keep out would be able thrive on Ryrgistan's natural resources once the high tax rate for them has dropped. We saw subsides as a way of ensuring they do not expand drastically, but yet encourage their small divisions to join the scheme.

"Then don't let foreign companies be eligible. Are you giving taxes breaks to overseas companies now? I'm no expert but im pretty sure that's illegal." Said that tall man and the blind women nodded "This system seems nice but your forgetting all the hidden costs of going green. Companies need to do paperwork, shift work hours, and shut down for a time to make the changes. The business will loss lots of money on all those, and unless the companies make money of this exchange then they wont participate. You'll need to giver very heavy tax breaks to them or over subsidize them. Otherwise no one will join."

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus looked to morganan once more before giving the room time to clear a he approached the dreadlord, his hand extending intending to re-introduce himself.

"Hello, Dreadlord it's been a fair amount of time since we last spoke- I trust everything has been going goo for you and your people?" He asked with a smile. "Have you heard the news?" He added on leaving it to his guess if he meant the win or proposal..

"Morpheus, its good to see you. Things have been well here, beyond a relatively small reactor malfunction and from instances of fraud in some of our departments, there's not much to talk about." he said "What? you mean the terrorist cell your dealing with or the cult that's trying to deify you?" however the Dreadlord could tell by Morpheus subtle reactions that he meant neither of these. "Or perhaps your referring to what you did to one of my favorite pets?"

As they talked Prince Edmunds rose to address the crowd of Luxans and politicians that had gathered at Black Gate Arena. "Greetings guests of all kinds and creeds. Today we have been graced with a very special gift from the noble and powerful Great Race of Yith." He paused gesturing to a group of strange creatures surrounding him in nearby booths, they were tall and cone-shaped, rising to a point with four strange appendages. Two terminate in claws, a third in four red "trumpets," and the fourth, a yellowish globe featuring three eyes around the central circumference, flower-like ears on top and tentacles on the underside. "The Great Race of the past has come here and brought with them a very special set of combatants for us to enjoy." He gestures to one of the Yithians who does something unknowable with a strange device it is holding in its claws. And then in a flash of light of a color never meant to be seen an incredibly tanned Egyptian guard appeared bedecked in a length of gold rune encrusted armor, in one hand he held a large full body shield with a massive blue scarab in its center and in the other he held a large golden axe.

Next to him a half-naked Greek Spartan with a bronze chest piece and a long xiphos appeared already covered in blood seemly from a recent battle. A yell rang out as a pale man with deep blond hair arrived next. Covered in furs and short axes the man was leaning back with a large mug of ale in his hand and upon finishing it and gazing around a bewildered look came into the Vikings eyes. The next to arrive was a Samurai wearing a lengthy robe who immediately drew a long katana from his sheath.

Beside him was an Arabian knight covered in robes and a small amount of chain mail with a scimitar openly carried on his hip. An African warrior of some undiscernible tribe was the next to appear armed with a long spear in one hand and a bow on his back he looked as though he had come from tracking something based on his position and he leapt up quickly at his surroundings.

No sooner had he materialized than a feather crested Mayan with a large set of ceramic armor appeared. He didn’t move at first and merely surveyed his surroundings with a hand rested against his large golden spiked club. The last to appear was a Native American covered in buffalo hides and carrying a large bow who appeared to be in the middle of aiming at something that was no longer there.

They all stood there looking around dumbfounded.
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 am

Morpheus let out a sigh as the Dreadlord finished his attention turning briefly to the stadium letting the man finish before conducting his private talk with the Dreadlord himself. Taking a breath he answered back with a call demeanor.

"A natural enemy to my dying breed- but that is not the only thing I have came here to talk about; more so a matter of love then battle."he explained softly before talking again. "I want your approval to take your daughter Morgana's hand in marriage."
We Play SMART

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:55 am

The General looked down from her seat near the Princess at the arena. She yawned a bit before looking to the girl. "Perhaps some participation from us? I'm sure I've said this before, but it's been so long since I've been on the frontlines. I fear I'll start getting rusty if I don't keep my skills sharp." Both the twins sat rigid, wondering if the Gnereal was going to fight alone, or bring them in too.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:
Intonisia wrote:As the two continue to Brawl completely ignoring the kings demands for the to stop, a woman throws a pair of knives at there feet. two men lunge for the knives grabbing them in attempts to swipe cuts at each other's necks. General mason gets the upper hand and grabs the knife from Johan's hand, general mason grabbed Johan and pinned him to the wall using his knife to stab Johan's hand to the wall. Johan with a blade in his hand and unable to pull the knife from the wall winces in pain. Feeling a since of accomplishment general mason looked towards Johan with a smirk and said "how's that for some party fun eh?" He said laughing. Both men became astonished when the crowed of luxans began applauding and laughing pointing at Johan who had blood dripping from his punctured hand. " we'll first they drink jet fuel the they applaud mutilation, I like it here" said mason adjusting his uniform.

The Luxans don't just applaud, they are ecstatic. The fight has them tittering and gibbering in perverse delight and much of the crowd is exchanging money from their bets. A woman comes forward to him and says "You just made me a bloody thousand. Let me buy you a drink." As she does so some of the other Luxans begin to follow you two towards one of the bars still high of the event.

Ryrgistan wrote:

"Then don't let foreign companies be eligible. Are you giving taxes breaks to overseas companies now? I'm no expert but im pretty sure that's illegal." Said that tall man and the blind women nodded "This system seems nice but your forgetting all the hidden costs of going green. Companies need to do paperwork, shift work hours, and shut down for a time to make the changes. The business will loss lots of money on all those, and unless the companies make money of this exchange then they wont participate. You'll need to giver very heavy tax breaks to them or over subsidize them. Otherwise no one will join."

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus looked to morganan once more before giving the room time to clear a he approached the dreadlord, his hand extending intending to re-introduce himself.

"Hello, Dreadlord it's been a fair amount of time since we last spoke- I trust everything has been going goo for you and your people?" He asked with a smile. "Have you heard the news?" He added on leaving it to his guess if he meant the win or proposal..

"Morpheus, its good to see you. Things have been well here, beyond a relatively small reactor malfunction and from instances of fraud in some of our departments, there's not much to talk about." he said "What? you mean the terrorist cell your dealing with or the cult that's trying to deify you?" however the Dreadlord could tell by Morpheus subtle reactions that he meant neither of these. "Or perhaps your referring to what you did to one of my favorite pets?"

As they talked Prince Edmunds rose to address the crowd of Luxans and politicians that had gathered at Black Gate Arena. "Greetings guests of all kinds and creeds. Today we have been graced with a very special gift from the noble and powerful Great Race of Yith." He paused gesturing to a group of strange creatures surrounding him in nearby booths, they were tall and cone-shaped, rising to a point with four strange appendages. Two terminate in claws, a third in four red "trumpets," and the fourth, a yellowish globe featuring three eyes around the central circumference, flower-like ears on top and tentacles on the underside. "The Great Race of the past has come here and brought with them a very special set of combatants for us to enjoy." He gestures to one of the Yithians who does something unknowable with a strange device it is holding in its claws. And then in a flash of light of a color never meant to be seen an incredibly tanned Egyptian guard appeared bedecked in a length of gold rune encrusted armor, in one hand he held a large full body shield with a massive blue scarab in its center and in the other he held a large golden axe.

Next to him a half-naked Greek Spartan with a bronze chest piece and a long xiphos appeared already covered in blood seemly from a recent battle. A yell rang out as a pale man with deep blond hair arrived next. Covered in furs and short axes the man was leaning back with a large mug of ale in his hand and upon finishing it and gazing around a bewildered look came into the Vikings eyes. The next to arrive was a Samurai wearing a lengthy robe who immediately drew a long katana from his sheath.

Beside him was an Arabian knight covered in robes and a small amount of chain mail with a scimitar openly carried on his hip. An African warrior of some undiscernible tribe was the next to appear armed with a long spear in one hand and a bow on his back he looked as though he had come from tracking something based on his position and he leapt up quickly at his surroundings.

No sooner had he materialized than a feather crested Mayan with a large set of ceramic armor appeared. He didn’t move at first and merely surveyed his surroundings with a hand rested against his large golden spiked club. The last to appear was a Native American covered in buffalo hides and carrying a large bow who appeared to be in the middle of aiming at something that was no longer there.

They all stood there looking around dumbfounded.
general mason and king akyekovich where now seated at the bar surrounded by glee stricken luxans still hiper from the fight moments ago. Johan was still at the wall with his hand still impailed by the knife. Akyekovich now drinking some real vodka listened on as general mason told the many luxans of the great siege of intonisia city, the seige began when 3,000 hausenburg soldiers surrounded the city cutting it off from supply's and continually bombarding the city with artillary. 2,000,000 intonisans lost there lives in the seige. Including Akyekovichs father and two sisters.
As mason rambled on akyekovich figured to spark small talk with one of the luxans sitting nearest him. The luxan appeared to be around Akyekovichs age and wearing a fine pressed uniform. " I do have to ask but my freind seems to be full of war story's yet I only sport a few tales or so, and noting you are of military I figured we could extchange our story's, better than sitting here and letting one of my generals have all the glory" said akyekovich to the Luxan sitting across from him. The luxan looked up and gave akyekovich a stern look and said " why you are the king of the intonisian federation are you not?" The luxan said staring at Akyekovichs crown. " indeed I am. I have only been king of the nation for about a year. I was thrown into the position after my fathers death in battle." Akyekovich said to the luxan who had an interested look on his face. " so, have you ever been to intonisia"? Asked akyekovich

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:10 pm

The crowd is incredibly quite for a long while a halo of light surrounds each of the warriors heads for a brief time before disappearing. The various soldiers from different cultures look at each other strangely as though they know what is about to happen. Sudden with a great yell the Viking swings one of his axes into the shoulder of the Spartan standing next to him causing a great cloud of red mist to erupt and eliciting a scream from the greek and a cheer from the Luxans. The Greek falls to the ground with the Viking falling down on him while the Mayan raises his own weapon giving forth a blood chilling war hollow and swinging his massive spine shattering club at the Egyptian guard who only just dodges out of the way.

The Samurai turns towards the Arab and charges him with his sword held low, both of the robbed figures come together in a clatter of steel and sparkles as their blades connect and grind into each other for a second. The Arab delivers a swift kick to the samurai’s gut sending his backwards while he rushes forward. The Native American turns towards the African Zulu and in a split second both of them hurl a projectile at each other, the African’s spear strikes the American in the shoulder and sends him spinning causing blood to rain across the ground while his arrow imbeds itself in the Africans leg causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus let out a sigh as the Dreadlord finished his attention turning briefly to the stadium letting the man finish before conducting his private talk with the Dreadlord himself. Taking a breath he answered back with a call demeanor.

"A natural enemy to my dying breed- but that is not the only thing I have came here to talk about; more so a matter of love then battle."he explained softly before talking again. "I want your approval to take your daughter Morgana's hand in marriage."

The Dreadlord is half watching the soldiers displaced from butcher him half listening to Morpheus but when he finishes his sentence he has the immortals undivided attention. "I see." he says bidding his time for a few moments before looking to Morgana for some reassurance. She is beaming darkly like usual and watching the blood sport commence with her traditional sadistic gleam. "I trust you know what something like this entails?" he said more than a little bit threateningly "It makes you partially responsible for her safety and makes you an indirect part of the royal family."

Monfrox wrote:The General looked down from her seat near the Princess at the arena. She yawned a bit before looking to the girl. "Perhaps some participation from us? I'm sure I've said this before, but it's been so long since I've been on the frontlines. I fear I'll start getting rusty if I don't keep my skills sharp." Both the twins sat rigid, wondering if the Gnereal was going to fight alone, or bring them in too.

The Luxan military leader cradling a glowing axe replies without looking at her "I'm sure after this they will open the arena back up to volunteers." "Indeed Miss" said the large black looming mass which was twisting and contorting until it took the form of one of the twins "I smell Froxian on your clothes, please tell us about some of the things your seen in your whats it called...Dead Area?"

Intonisia wrote:general mason and king akyekovich where now seated at the bar surrounded by glee stricken luxans still hiper from the fight moments ago. Johan was still at the wall with his hand still impailed by the knife. Akyekovich now drinking some real vodka listened on as general mason told the many luxans of the great siege of intonisia city, the seige began when 3,000 hausenburg soldiers surrounded the city cutting it off from supply's and continually bombarding the city with artillary. 2,000,000 intonisans lost there lives in the seige. Including Akyekovichs father and two sisters.
As mason rambled on akyekovich figured to spark small talk with one of the luxans sitting nearest him. The luxan appeared to be around Akyekovichs age and wearing a fine pressed uniform. " I do have to ask but my freind seems to be full of war story's yet I only sport a few tales or so, and noting you are of military I figured we could extchange our story's, better than sitting here and letting one of my generals have all the glory" said akyekovich to the Luxan sitting across from him. The luxan looked up and gave akyekovich a stern look and said " why you are the king of the intonisian federation are you not?" The luxan said staring at Akyekovichs crown. " indeed I am. I have only been king of the nation for about a year. I was thrown into the position after my fathers death in battle." Akyekovich said to the luxan who had an interested look on his face. " so, have you ever been to intonisia"? Asked akyekovich

"I was stationed on a sub patrolling the area during the war you speak of." The Luxan said "We didn't see any real battle just launched a few missiles and did A LOT of scanning. So no not really. Are you enjoying your stay?"

OOC: careful with playing my characters. It was fine this time just be careful.

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Morpheus gives a slow but carefully placed nod as the dread lord made his answer he let him finish before his face harden his jaw becoming firm. "Upon my honor and loyalty to my people I would rather see myself succumb to the most vile torture then to see a hair on her harmed." He explained his voice expressing his conviction before answering his second question. "Yes I do; I am willing to cooperate anyway I have to or must."
We Play SMART

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:30 am

"Oh certainly not!" Hern exclaimed, "We try to keep the economy mainly driven by Ryrgistani companies rather than relying on foreign companies to produce capital that we can tax. So they have a high tax rate, which ensures that not many are able to grow efficiently. Some tax breaks are given to domestic companies. But only the large corporations could be able to fund such a scheme, but the government doesn't have sufficient money to provide huge subsidies or large tax breaks, so we're just providing small subsidies and hoping that people's morals will show and they'll adopt the scheme, either that, or we thought we could subject the company to public shaming by publishing their carbon footprint and how much pollution they release annually."

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:The crowd is incredibly quite for a long while a halo of light surrounds each of the warriors heads for a brief time before disappearing. The various soldiers from different cultures look at each other strangely as though they know what is about to happen. Sudden with a great yell the Viking swings one of his axes into the shoulder of the Spartan standing next to him causing a great cloud of red mist to erupt and eliciting a scream from the greek and a cheer from the Luxans. The Greek falls to the ground with the Viking falling down on him while the Mayan raises his own weapon giving forth a blood chilling war hollow and swinging his massive spine shattering club at the Egyptian guard who only just dodges out of the way.

The Samurai turns towards the Arab and charges him with his sword held low, both of the robbed figures come together in a clatter of steel and sparkles as their blades connect and grind into each other for a second. The Arab delivers a swift kick to the samurai’s gut sending his backwards while he rushes forward. The Native American turns towards the African Zulu and in a split second both of them hurl a projectile at each other, the African’s spear strikes the American in the shoulder and sends him spinning causing blood to rain across the ground while his arrow imbeds itself in the Africans leg causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus let out a sigh as the Dreadlord finished his attention turning briefly to the stadium letting the man finish before conducting his private talk with the Dreadlord himself. Taking a breath he answered back with a call demeanor.

The Dreadlord is half watching the soldiers displaced from butcher him half listening to Morpheus but when he finishes his sentence he has the immortals undivided attention. "I see." he says bidding his time for a few moments before looking to Morgana for some reassurance. She is beaming darkly like usual and watching the blood sport commence with her traditional sadistic gleam. "I trust you know what something like this entails?" he said more than a little bit threateningly "It makes you partially responsible for her safety and makes you an indirect part of the royal family."

Monfrox wrote:The General looked down from her seat near the Princess at the arena. She yawned a bit before looking to the girl. "Perhaps some participation from us? I'm sure I've said this before, but it's been so long since I've been on the frontlines. I fear I'll start getting rusty if I don't keep my skills sharp." Both the twins sat rigid, wondering if the Gnereal was going to fight alone, or bring them in too.

The Luxan military leader cradling a glowing axe replies without looking at her "I'm sure after this they will open the arena back up to volunteers." "Indeed Miss" said the large black looming mass which was twisting and contorting until it took the form of one of the twins "I smell Froxian on your clothes, please tell us about some of the things your seen in your whats it called...Dead Area?"

Intonisia wrote:general mason and king akyekovich where now seated at the bar surrounded by glee stricken luxans still hiper from the fight moments ago. Johan was still at the wall with his hand still impailed by the knife. Akyekovich now drinking some real vodka listened on as general mason told the many luxans of the great siege of intonisia city, the seige began when 3,000 hausenburg soldiers surrounded the city cutting it off from supply's and continually bombarding the city with artillary. 2,000,000 intonisans lost there lives in the seige. Including Akyekovichs father and two sisters.

"I was stationed on a sub patrolling the area during the war you speak of." The Luxan said "We didn't see any real battle just launched a few missiles and did A LOT of scanning. So no not really. Are you enjoying your stay?"

OOC: careful with playing my characters. It was fine this time just be careful.

Ooc: sure thing :)

" yeas I am, Luxa seems to be quite...an interesting place, defiantly I place I would want to visit" said akyekovich repairing to the luxans question. " you know my father and my freind over there at the bar has always had such good things to say about primordial Luxa and it's people. My father and the general once served alongside luxans like your self in the intonisian - ezmexican conflict back in the 2010s. The generals life was saved once by a luxan medic during the winter of 2017 in the second battle of Norman city, thankfully the only thing the general lost was his leg instead of his life. My father often recalled the mind blowing technology luxan soldiers brought to the battle field. I on the other hand haven't yet had the honor of serving along side Luxa. I was born right after port Charlotte surrenderd in 2020 ( it's 2040 on our calendar)." As akyekovich finished his little lecture general mason now even more drunk than before stumbled over to the table and asked the luxan. " hello there...luxan do you minds telling me's about the thingy coming up called 'the battle of the ages' or somthin like that"? Asked the general drunkingly stumbling over his sentences.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:56 pm

The Viking lunges on the fallen Spartan only to explode in a shower of blood as the Greeks sword cut straight through his chest in a single blow. The Spartan struggles to his feet from underneath the massive man to find the Egyptian standing across from him, he had already battered the Mayans head in with his bejeweled shield leading a large red smear across the sand where his body used to be. The Samurai screams as the Saudi knight cuts a deep wound into his side turning both their robes from pale to dark red. However before the Arab can press his attack the Asian swordsman raises his weapon and brings it down swiftly cutting of his sword arm leaving it to fall to the ground as the Arab sinks to his knees in pain. The American lets loose another arrow finishing off the African tribesman before stalking forward and raising his bow to the other sparring soldiers.

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus gives a slow but carefully placed nod as the dread lord made his answer he let him finish before his face harden his jaw becoming firm. "Upon my honor and loyalty to my people I would rather see myself succumb to the most vile torture then to see a hair on her harmed." He explained his voice expressing his conviction before answering his second question. "Yes I do; I am willing to cooperate anyway I have to or must."

The Dreadlord is silent for a long time merely watching the soldiers fight before saying "Alright then, I will bless your union. However I demand that you undergo conversion to join the Order of the Old Ones to maintain the cultural traditions of our family. I will organize for the highest officials in the Order to help you with this." The dark cosmic powers that flow through him seem to tense and become slightly more visible during this moment and Morpheus with his own super natural abilities can see the vague shape of the eldritch deities that granted this man his power.

Ryrgistan wrote:

"Oh certainly not!" Hern exclaimed, "We try to keep the economy mainly driven by Ryrgistani companies rather than relying on foreign companies to produce capital that we can tax. So they have a high tax rate, which ensures that not many are able to grow efficiently. Some tax breaks are given to domestic companies. But only the large corporations could be able to fund such a scheme, but the government doesn't have sufficient money to provide huge subsidies or large tax breaks, so we're just providing small subsidies and hoping that people's morals will show and they'll adopt the scheme, either that, or we thought we could subject the company to public shaming by publishing their carbon footprint and how much pollution they release annually."

This is incredibly funny to the Luxans and they all chuckle slightly. "Morals?" the blind women says "Sorry to sound rude and pardon me but you wont get anywhere in business or politics by trying to appeal to peoples morals." "Agreed" said the twisted man "People change their morals to whatever suits them at the moment and studies show that bad press never actually hurt a company. Their massive industrial juggernauts, reminding people their hurting nature wont event put a scratch in their profit margins." "Plus if you start running smear campaigns your going to find all your supports in those companies drawing their support from you and you'll be replaced by a politicians who's willing to play their game."

Intonisia wrote:" yeas I am, Luxa seems to be quite...an interesting place, defiantly I place I would want to visit" said akyekovich repairing to the luxans question. " you know my father and my freind over there at the bar has always had such good things to say about primordial Luxa and it's people. My father and the general once served alongside luxans like your self in the intonisian - ezmexican conflict back in the 2010s. The generals life was saved once by a luxan medic during the winter of 2017 in the second battle of Norman city, thankfully the only thing the general lost was his leg instead of his life. My father often recalled the mind blowing technology luxan soldiers brought to the battle field. I on the other hand haven't yet had the honor of serving along side Luxa. I was born right after port Charlotte surrenderd in 2020 ( it's 2040 on our calendar)." As akyekovich finished his little lecture general mason now even more drunk than before stumbled over to the table and asked the luxan. " hello there...luxan do you minds telling me's about the thingy coming up called 'the battle of the ages' or somthin like that"? Asked the general drunkingly stumbling over his sentences.

"You mean that?" he said gesturing to a large television behind them displaying a Greek Spartan and Egyptian Guard charging at each other while half a dozen figures from various time periods fight to the death. "I think they said the Great Race of Yith stole them from their current time periods to fight here. Really its quite exciting, I have several hundred on the Native American."

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Morpheus let out a sign f relief however was clearly interested about this order; this was certainly something new along with the sinister outline of a being he guessed only his eyes could pick up in the light. "That is fine;I'm ready to go about it now- I feel I should personally explain a little of what I maybe to you or this order. Not to offend you Dreadlord but I am a very... Old and experienced man." He hinted straighting up. "Twenty six millenniums to be exact; being a demon of Draconian roots and the domain of War I'm very interested to learn about this."
We Play SMART

Intonisia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Intonisia » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Primordial Luxa wrote:The Viking lunges on the fallen Spartan only to explode in a shower of blood as the Greeks sword cut straight through his chest in a single blow. The Spartan struggles to his feet from underneath the massive man to find the Egyptian standing across from him, he had already battered the Mayans head in with his bejeweled shield leading a large red smear across the sand where his body used to be. The Samurai screams as the Saudi knight cuts a deep wound into his side turning both their robes from pale to dark red. However before the Arab can press his attack the Asian swordsman raises his weapon and brings it down swiftly cutting of his sword arm leaving it to fall to the ground as the Arab sinks to his knees in pain. The American lets loose another arrow finishing off the African tribesman before stalking forward and raising his bow to the other sparring soldiers.

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus gives a slow but carefully placed nod as the dread lord made his answer he let him finish before his face harden his jaw becoming firm. "Upon my honor and loyalty to my people I would rather see myself succumb to the most vile torture then to see a hair on her harmed." He explained his voice expressing his conviction before answering his second question. "Yes I do; I am willing to cooperate anyway I have to or must."

The Dreadlord is silent for a long time merely watching the soldiers fight before saying "Alright then, I will bless your union. However I demand that you undergo conversion to join the Order of the Old Ones to maintain the cultural traditions of our family. I will organize for the highest officials in the Order to help you with this." The dark cosmic powers that flow through him seem to tense and become slightly more visible during this moment and Morpheus with his own super natural abilities can see the vague shape of the eldritch deities that granted this man his power.

Ryrgistan wrote:

This is incredibly funny to the Luxans and they all chuckle slightly. "Morals?" the blind women says "Sorry to sound rude and pardon me but you wont get anywhere in business or politics by trying to appeal to peoples morals." "Agreed" said the twisted man "People change their morals to whatever suits them at the moment and studies show that bad press never actually hurt a company. Their massive industrial juggernauts, reminding people their hurting nature wont event put a scratch in their profit margins." "Plus if you start running smear campaigns your going to find all your supports in those companies drawing their support from you and you'll be replaced by a politicians who's willing to play their game."

Intonisia wrote:" yeas I am, Luxa seems to be quite...an interesting place, defiantly I place I would want to visit" said akyekovich repairing to the luxans question. " you know my father and my freind over there at the bar has always had such good things to say about primordial Luxa and it's people. My father and the general once served alongside luxans like your self in the intonisian - ezmexican conflict back in the 2010s. The generals life was saved once by a luxan medic during the winter of 2017 in the second battle of Norman city, thankfully the only thing the general lost was his leg instead of his life. My father often recalled the mind blowing technology luxan soldiers brought to the battle field. I on the other hand haven't yet had the honor of serving along side Luxa. I was born right after port Charlotte surrenderd in 2020 ( it's 2040 on our calendar)." As akyekovich finished his little lecture general mason now even more drunk than before stumbled over to the table and asked the luxan. " hello there...luxan do you minds telling me's about the thingy coming up called 'the battle of the ages' or somthin like that"? Asked the general drunkingly stumbling over his sentences.

"You mean that?" he said gesturing to a large television behind them displaying a Greek Spartan and Egyptian Guard charging at each other while half a dozen figures from various time periods fight to the death. "I think they said the Great Race of Yith stole them from their current time periods to fight here. Really its quite exciting, I have several hundred on the Native American."

" oh.... Ok..." Says the general staring at the tv still drunker than he's ever been. " I... Wanna bet yah 259 gold dollars I have in my satchel that that Native American guy ge...gets killed" said the general slapping his open satchel down on the table gold dollars sliding out of the opening. " I'll bet you a pretty penny... I'm.. Im a... I'm a win the bet" said the general slopping down in his chair beside akyekovich who was sitting across from the luxan. " by the way young sir, i don't think I have properly introduced my self. I'm general ralphy mason, I'm the kings royal advisor and I'm also in command of the entire intonisian navy" said mason leaning across the table for his satchel. " and you are?" The general asked the luxan.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Krista and Klara about lost their color as they watched whatever thing that sat near them took on Klara's shape. They grabbed each other's hand instinctively and leaned away from it. General Volkova put her hand on her cheek and watched the display down in the arena. "Go on...tell it about the Dead City." She said. Both twins shot a "are you serious" look at Volkova, but it went unseen. They swallowed hard and looked back at the doppelganger.

"Well, where do we even begin?"
"Suppose we should start at the bottom."
"Yes, the "tunnel trash" that lives in the metros"
"And still a deadly enemy to any who encounter it."
"We're not sure if they mutated from moles, shrews, or desmans."
"But they're a nasty bunch."
"Many stations have been overrun by their swarms."
"And many metro citizens also have lost their lives to them."
"We know this because we had to live as a unit in the metros for about three months."
"We and two hundred others."
"Only a handful of us made it through the training."
"Less than 30."
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Eemeria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Eemeria » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:44 am

Prime Minister Archelius had been heavily engaged with keeping the nation in order following the recent changes to government which left him unable to come to the banquet until now. Following the long plane ride David Archelius and his entourage had finally reached the Eternal Banquet, to his enjoyment. David had been more then stressed and he needed a release. The Royal Guard began to follow him but he dismissed them, he was safe here, he was among friends. After going through all the pleasantries and what not David finally made it to the actual Banquet location and strode into the room.
He smirked as he saw the violent display and thought to himself, "Obviously the Dreadlord planned this party." He scanned the room and finally saw the Dreadlord, talking to Morpheus. He strolled over to them and shouted, "My brothers, its been too long, how are you?"
"For the Preservation of Freedom"
Join House Archelius: "Luxa Forever"
MT Prime Minister: Gretchen Parken
PMT Prime Minister: Esteban Villas
FT Secretary General: Isaiah Nagata
Proud Member of the:
International Peace Alliance - Dresden Group - International Anti-Terrorism Alliance - International Federation
Proud Member of the (retired) New Democrats in the (former) NSG Senate

Colonies & Protectorates: Zeucas, Vesisha, Ospertia

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:10 am

In a flash the Egyptian and the Greek were at each others throats, the Greek tried to land a fatal blow bu the Egyptians longer axe and shield gave him a distinct advantage. It paid off when he forced the Spartan back with a heavy blow from his shield before cutting off one of his legs sending more blood to mingle with the copious amounts already spilled. He took a moment to rest before beheading the mortally injured spartan and stalking forward towards the Arab and American. These two were already engaged in a fierce battle, the American had tried to fire an arrow at the middle easterner but had missed and was now using a small rock knife to try and defend himself. He got lucky however and was able to strike the Arab square in the head burying the makeshift dagger in his eye causing him to drop his sword while the American stabbed an arrow into his neck.

Vastime Deathplane wrote:Morpheus let out a sign of relief however was clearly interested about this order; this was certainly something new along with the sinister outline of a being he guessed only his eyes could pick up in the light. "That is fine;I'm ready to go about it now- I feel I should personally explain a little of what I maybe to you or this order. Not to offend you Dreadlord but I am a very... Old and experienced man." He hinted straighting up. "Twenty six millenniums to be exact; being a demon of Draconian roots and the domain of War I'm very interested to learn about this."

"Voltur, your age is meaningless to the beings I am apart of and which are a part of me. And Trust me you havent experienced anything like this." he said flatly "What im asking is not a small feat. I'm asking you to forsake you previous allegiances and purposes and give your self up to the Great Old Ones and Outer Gods. Such a bargain is the only way that I can allow you the possibility of joining our family. I know it is alot to ask of anyone especially someone whom I respect and who has bargains with other powers but it is my one and only demand."

Intonisia wrote:" oh.... Ok..." Says the general staring at the tv still drunker than he's ever been. " I... Wanna bet yah 259 gold dollars I have in my satchel that that Native American guy ge...gets killed" said the general slapping his open satchel down on the table gold dollars sliding out of the opening. " I'll bet you a pretty penny... I'm.. Im a... I'm a win the bet" said the general slopping down in his chair beside akyekovich who was sitting across from the luxan. " by the way young sir, i don't think I have properly introduced my self. I'm general ralphy mason, I'm the kings royal advisor and I'm also in command of the entire intonisian navy" said mason leaning across the table for his satchel. " and you are?" The general asked the luxan.

The Luxan smiles and places a series of white bills on the table. "lll match you on that." A few of the surrounding Luxans take notice of this and join in on the betting over the American by the end both of the pots are nearly worth four thousand dollars. "Im naval engineer Darrien Vonner a pleasure to meet you both."

Monfrox wrote:Krista and Klara about lost their color as they watched whatever thing that sat near them took on Klara's shape. They grabbed each other's hand instinctively and leaned away from it. General Volkova put her hand on her cheek and watched the display down in the arena. "Go on...tell it about the Dead City." She said. Both twins shot a "are you serious" look at Volkova, but it went unseen. They swallowed hard and looked back at the doppelganger.

"Well, where do we even begin?"
"Suppose we should start at the bottom."
"Yes, the "tunnel trash" that lives in the metros"
"And still a deadly enemy to any who encounter it."
"We're not sure if they mutated from moles, shrews, or desmans."
"But they're a nasty bunch."
"Many stations have been overrun by their swarms."
"And many metro citizens also have lost their lives to them."
"We know this because we had to live as a unit in the metros for about three months."
"We and two hundred others."
"Only a handful of us made it through the training."
"Less than 30."

The other Luxan soldier said “An Interesting training technique, we have a similar one that involves crossing that Arctic but based on your mortality rate yours sounds much more intense.” “Indeed” the Priestess said as the fake twin looked at the real ones with hungry eyes “I know a few people in Bismarck who would love to buy some of these living creatures from you”.

Eemeria wrote:Prime Minister Archelius had been heavily engaged with keeping the nation in order following the recent changes to government which left him unable to come to the banquet until now. Following the long plane ride David Archelius and his entourage had finally reached the Eternal Banquet, to his enjoyment. David had been more then stressed and he needed a release. The Royal Guard began to follow him but he dismissed them, he was safe here, he was among friends. After going through all the pleasantries and what not David finally made it to the actual Banquet location and strode into the room. He smirked as he saw the violent display and thought to himself, "Obviously the Dreadlord planned this party." He scanned the room and finally saw the Dreadlord, talking to Morpheus. He strolled over to them and shouted, "My brothers, its been too long, how are you?"

The Dreadlord waits a second to hear Morpheus reply before standing to bow to Archelius. "David its been a long time how have you been" he said the shadows of eldritch power coiling back into his body as he took on a much more friendly mood. "I trust you are enjoying you time here."

Vastime Deathplane
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Vastime Deathplane » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:19 am

Morpheus had to examine the Dreadlord; what he was asking indeed was quite hard to do but he suggested a medium he thought would suffice the two. "I will pledge loyalty to the Older Gods on the terms that my work with Fate and the Guild is not stopped." He explained before adding on his explation. "From my understanding Fate and the old gods should have no quarrel; having fate and the Guild as allies would surely help our causes- considering the Guild follows what I say rather then that of Fate." He finished letting his words simmer before the Prime minister came over, Morpbeus giving a bow himself.

"Hello dear Brother." He greeted.
We Play SMART

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:44 am

"Buy Nosalises?"
"Slow down, doppelganger."
"We've only touched on the small fry."
"Other denizens of the metro include,
"but are not limited to."
"Spiderbugs, lurkers, and shrimp."
"Then there are those that live on the surface."
"Watchmen, Demons, Bears, and Librarians."
"The spiderbugs are the worst in the metro."
"Their armor is thick enough to stop anything short of a 12.7mm bullet."
"Even shotguns have a hard time punching through it."
"It's only weakness is light."
"Which seems to burn it."
"We don't know why this is."
"Maybe it's something to do with their subterranean habitual nature."
"We're soldiers."
"Not entomologists."
"But the thing is huge."
"Anyone with arachnophobia would have a heart attack."
"The male spiderbug stands about waist high."
"And that's not including the giant stinger it has."
"The female is a little bigger."
"And more heavily armored."
"But she doesn't have a stinger."
"They are a truly nasty bunch."
"We've had the displeasure of meeting them before."

Klara pulled her sleeve up and showed a very big and nasty scar on her right forearm.

Achievement

Ryrgistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ryrgistan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:15 am

"Ahhh" Hern suddenly understood that these people knew not the ulterior motives of his government beyond it's green initiatives,"They don't really have much to turn to if they wish to turn their backs on us." He looked down at his watch, it was already getting late. "I'm sorry to leave just us this conversation starts to get interesting, but I have arranged to meet with a few leaders soon and I must leave and prepare to speak to them. I hope to continue this debate at a later stage," Hern announced, and with that he turned and headed towards where he thought his accommodation was with a new sense of confidence.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Postby Primordial Luxa » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:58 am

The Egyptian turns toward the American and before the lifeless body of the Arab has a chance to fall to the group he charges the warrior his shield held high. The American is quick to fire a pair of arrows at the changing soldiers and one embeds itself in the shield and the other clips his shoulder but they fail to slow him down. The Egyptian hits him like charging bull and throws him to the ground with force of his shield fracturing many of his bones. The American rolls out of the way of one of the axe swings before coming up close to the soldier and attempting to strangle him. The Egyptian delivers a quick nose crushing headbutt turning the Americans face into a broken mess before cutting his stomach opening in a grisly fashion. This act elicits great cheers from the audience as the riotous applause breaks out over the glory of bloodshed.

Monfrox wrote:"Buy Nosalises?"
"Slow down, doppelganger."
"We've only touched on the small fry."
"Other denizens of the metro include,
"but are not limited to."
"Spiderbugs, lurkers, and shrimp."
"Then there are those that live on the surface."
"Watchmen, Demons, Bears, and Librarians."
"The spiderbugs are the worst in the metro."
"Their armor is thick enough to stop anything short of a 12.7mm bullet."
"Even shotguns have a hard time punching through it."
"It's only weakness is light."
"Which seems to burn it."
"We don't know why this is."
"Maybe it's something to do with their subterranean habitual nature."
"We're soldiers."
"Not entomologists."
"But the thing is huge."
"Anyone with arachnophobia would have a heart attack."
"The male spiderbug stands about waist high."
"And that's not including the giant stinger it has."
"The female is a little bigger."
"And more heavily armored."
"But she doesn't have a stinger."
"They are a truly nasty bunch."
"We've had the displeasure of meeting them before."

Klara pulled her sleeve up and showed a very big and nasty scar on her right forearm.

"That sounds particularly dangerous, very similar to the Leng Spiders" The priestess says "You could make a fortune selling those here." As the Egyptian won the Princess and one of the military leaders stood up joining in the screaming choir of applause. The Princess got carried away in her out burst and brutally attacked one of the serving Carns brutally dismembering it and turning it into a paste like viscous smear. She ordered the remaining Carns to clean it up before recomposing herself. "Do these things ever leave the Dead City and cause trouble elsewhere?"

[quote="Ryrgistan";p="21798954"Ahhh" Hern suddenly understood that these people knew not the ulterior motives of his government beyond it's green initiatives,"They don't really have much to turn to if they wish to turn their backs on us." He looked down at his watch, it was already getting late. "I'm sorry to leave just us this conversation starts to get interesting, but I have arranged to meet with a few leaders soon and I must leave and prepare to speak to them. I hope to continue this debate at a later stage," Hern announced, and with that he turned and headed towards where he thought his accommodation was with a new sense of confidence.[/quote]

The winding citadel that is the Burning City leads Hern back to the Great Horned Keep where the party is still raging like an inferno of destruction and ecstasy. After a little searching Hern notices the red haired youth that he had spoken with earlier.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents