NATION

PASSWORD

The 4th Thraice Convention [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Agiptiota
Secretary

Founded: Aug 13, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Agiptiota » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 am

Pachomius will leave the canal under its current ownership providing:
*Both Agiptiota and Inonia receive their shares of Arpadesia as previously shown on the map.
*As the Midrasian delegation suggested, all inhabitants of the canal are offered Agiptiote citizenship.
*The Federal Union members recognise the wishes Agiptiota and Inonia to officially create the 'Pandyssian Confederation of Sovereign States', which would work closely with the Federal Union.

Dolorem
Attaché

Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolorem » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:52 am

The terms are acceptable.
Beadu-Sige - For when the sweet taste of battle, isn't enough!
Pro: Iron fist dictatorships, with myself as the dictator, Mead, Ale and Yards of Ale, Heimdallr, Pillaging, totalitarianism.

You're possibly asking too much- already, know to much!

Midrasia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Midrasia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 am

We agree to these terms, however the territory taken from Arpadesia will include all areas controlled by the agiptiote rebels, stretching down the 15th Meridian East as displayed by the original red disputed border as shown on the map. This territory will then meet the original Agiptiote border to include Inonanias slice of Arpadesia, connecting to the 15th parallel. The remaining territory will remain under a new Arpadesia state with a new government elected by the people in the territory.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki
Charles Vauban - IIWiki featured article (October 2017)
Pere Clar - IIWiki featured article (September 2019)

Inonania
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Inonania » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:38 am

Inonania protests to this decision. "As we have made clear" states Poultry Pete, who has since realised the egg was not his and therefore decides he is a boy again, "The Arpadesian Population departed this world for parts unknown, and left Inonania and Agiptiota as joint custodians of their land. We would like to duly warn the rest of the conference that, should the Arpadesian testament not be fulfilled, and the land given to the Inonanian/Agiptiotan alliance, the missing Arpadesians may return with vengeance upon the Asurans, since they appear to possess technology way in advance of our own"

Agiptiota
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Agiptiota » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:42 am

"To add further to my ally's statement", Pachomius bellows "I would suggest the Midrasian delegation reads our demands again. We want all of the territory formerly controlled by Arpadesia."

Dolorem
Attaché

Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolorem » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:52 am

Yes, but what you seem to forget is that you are not here as a power within the region. The initial agreement was generous. and yet you have the gall to reject them? You are not in a position of power, and before you continue with demands, I believe you should ponder that.
Beadu-Sige - For when the sweet taste of battle, isn't enough!
Pro: Iron fist dictatorships, with myself as the dictator, Mead, Ale and Yards of Ale, Heimdallr, Pillaging, totalitarianism.

You're possibly asking too much- already, know to much!

Isolatonia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isolatonia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 am

Inonania wrote:Inonania protests to this decision. "As we have made clear" states Poultry Pete, who has since realised the egg was not his and therefore decides he is a boy again, "The Arpadesian Population departed this world for parts unknown, and left Inonania and Agiptiota as joint custodians of their land. We would like to duly warn the rest of the conference that, should the Arpadesian testament not be fulfilled, and the land given to the Inonanian/Agiptiotan alliance, the missing Arpadesians may return with vengeance upon the Asurans, since they appear to possess technology way in advance of our own"

(OOC) yeah I highly doubt that a whole Nation could and would just disappear overnight. Even if there was a mass exodus people would have noticed. Also, you can't really claim advanced tech in an RP set in 2014

Inonania
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inonania » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 am

(OOC) Ask Nick not me. I'm just broadcasting his wishes. Dunno why everyone seems to object to Arpadesia being taken by me and Matt, after all if Nick hadn't been hacked he probably would have given me his nation anyway when he got bored, which he inevitably did, hence him giving me Mendicant Biasania and Chinballium.

Isolatonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolatonia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 am

Dolorem wrote:Yes, but what you seem to forget is that you are not here as a power within the region. The initial agreement was generous. and yet you have the gall to reject them? You are not in a position of power, and before you continue with demands, I believe you should ponder that.

I second this. The Federal Union of Asura contains powerful and well established nations. You are on no position to threaten us or try and force us to accept your demands

Isolatonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolatonia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 am

Inonania wrote:(OOC) Ask Nick not me. I'm just broadcasting his wishes. Dunno why everyone seems to object to Arpadesia being taken by me and Matt, after all if Nick hadn't been hacked he probably would have given me his nation anyway when he got bored, which he inevitably did, hence him giving me Mendicant Biasania and Chinballium.

(OOC) Yeah but you need a more credible RP explanation
Last edited by Isolatonia on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Agiptiota
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Agiptiota » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:07 pm

From Pachomius' understanding, the ruling class of Arpadesia all left en masse at a set point in time due to a fear of impending doom. It is unknown what they were afraid of, but due to a crippled infrastructure, the move would have led to violence on the streets within hours. The reason other Pandyssian countries desire to partition the former state into protectorates is to stop the country splitting into violent militias that would cause large bloodshed and disturb peace elsewhere.

(((Happy?)))

Isolatonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolatonia » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:12 pm

Agiptiota wrote:From Pachomius' understanding, the ruling class of Arpadesia all left en masse at a set point in time due to a fear of impending doom. It is unknown what they were afraid of, but due to a crippled infrastructure, the move would have led to violence on the streets within hours. The reason other Pandyssian countries desire to partition the former state into protectorates is to stop the country splitting into violent militias that would cause large bloodshed and disturb peace elsewhere.

(((Happy?)))

(OOC) yeah thats cool

Engortia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Engortia » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:57 am

"Personally I believe that such pathetically small countries in comparison to such powers as ourselves should not be making such large demands of us, I have half the mind to just take the land from you by force, seeing as I'm not tied down by any treaties at this point I could even liberally exercise my biological and nuclear arsenal."

Inonania
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inonania » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:15 am

All Inonania wants is to give our good friend former Arpadesian President Nickpadesia a good burial, and to carry out his last wishes.
And as far as nukes are concerned, my population consists of a colony of super-intelligent worms who live underground.

Engortia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Engortia » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:20 am

"Well good thing I checked your expenditure and found a grand total of $0 expenditure in defence forces, that'll make for an easy invasion if I've ever seen one, so have fun trying to defend against my beautiful military expenditure of $27,678,885,025,075.20. Plus living underground doesn't make you immune to A) Radiation poisoning B) Biological weaponry or C) Shock waves from incredibly large nuclear detonations. Now that's you've been able to sample the platter please rethink your stance in this pitiful existence you call a "Nation"."

Engortia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Engortia » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:24 am

"Also another point to reinforce my earlier concern, even if you were to join forces with your Agip...something or other you have a COMBINED military expenditure of, and this is the hilarious part. $0. Therefore I can eliminate BOTH of your ENTIRE NATIONS by barely lifting a finger. In comparison you're the ants and I'm the big bad man the magnifying glass, but please, continue with your outrageous demands."

Inonania
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inonania » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:34 am

come at me bro

Agiptiota
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Agiptiota » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:41 am

Pachomius is bored of being treated like a naughty schoolchild. In the time of the conference, Agiptiota has changed into an empire. The clergy have appointed a monarch to help with the administration of the expanded state. The change happened peacefully, with the understanding that the monarch would rule until the second coming. Pachomius says goodbye to various delegations, hoping to keep up conversations and good relations with their countries. For others, he's not so friendly.

Inonania
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inonania » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:13 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Vrnallia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2012

Postby Vrnallia » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:58 am

"Vrnallia is disgusted at the fascistic, violent nature of the illegal threats of many of the delegates here. We want no further part in these discussions."
With that, the Vrnallian delegation stands and leaves the convention.
It's Guakok now. She/her or they/them, pick your favourite.
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18
Libertarian Communist
100.0% Equality: Communist
69.2% Peace: Dovish
84.2% Liberty: Libertarian
93.6% Progress: Revolutionary

Isolatonia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Isolatonia » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:23 pm

Vrnallia wrote:"Vrnallia is disgusted at the fascistic, violent nature of the illegal threats of many of the delegates here. We want no further part in these discussions."
With that, the Vrnallian delegation stands and leaves the convention.

Engortia is tied down by no treaty as the new nation has not been formally inducted into The Federal Union. We have no political influence over them in that respect.

Vrnallia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2012

Postby Vrnallia » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Reaching the door, the First Minister responds: "even so, there seems to be complicity in their threats. As long as this kind of action continues, we cannot achieve peace, and there is no reason for our delegation to be here."
It's Guakok now. She/her or they/them, pick your favourite.
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18
Libertarian Communist
100.0% Equality: Communist
69.2% Peace: Dovish
84.2% Liberty: Libertarian
93.6% Progress: Revolutionary

Inonania
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inonania » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Thought Engortia was gonna nuke us
Waiting on the nukes here Engortia, what use is $27 quadtrillion of military expenditure if it takes a month to fire one nuclear missile?
The worms are getting cold

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents