NATION

PASSWORD

Nationalist Rebels Attack New Austzeland OOC THREAD

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Valaran wrote:
New Austzeland wrote:
Ahh. Thanks.

If you want detailed military stuff, I can probably supply it tomorrow. :blush:

But i'm most sure people here are equally good(if not better), at this than I am.

Sure. We'll discuss about it tomorrow via telegram.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime
PROS:$300 sh*tboxes that barely run
ANTI:Nice cars

Legatia
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Legatia » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 am

Dragomerian Islands wrote:Suddenly, over loudspeakers and radio, General "Fang" transmitted a message
Code: Select all
WE TOO SHALL HONOR NEW AUSTZELAND'S REQUEST FOR A CEASEFIRE.....
HOWEVER, AS PER THE FACT THAT WE HAVE NEW AUSTZELAND'S PERMISSION TO PASS.....
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LET US THROUGH.....
The convoy then resumed its forward motion.
OOC: I will forgive you this time, but claiming losses on another's side, especially when using a force that was not there in the first place (i.e helicopter), is considered major Godmod.

OOC: a bit late, but:
A: I never said I inflicted casualties, I said "when they were done with the convoy" meaning they had fired upon it. "mowing them down" may have been misinterpreted, I meant shooting at them with concentrated force.
B:
Legatia wrote:The slow whirr of helicopter blades was heard as HA-5T Pierce and HA-6T Carparth attack helicopters came in, attacking the convoy again with cannon. Legatian troops seemed only to be attacking military targets, humanitarian aide vehicles were left alone.

Don't talk to me about godmod when you don't know what it is. If I remember clearly, you launched 2,000 nuclear warheads at my nation and immediately assumed I had been totally destroyed.

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:04 am

Legatia wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:Suddenly, over loudspeakers and radio, General "Fang" transmitted a message
WE TOO SHALL HONOR NEW AUSTZELAND'S REQUEST FOR A CEASEFIRE.....
HOWEVER, AS PER THE FACT THAT WE HAVE NEW AUSTZELAND'S PERMISSION TO PASS.....
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LET US THROUGH.....
The convoy then resumed its forward motion.
OOC: I will forgive you this time, but claiming losses on another's side, especially when using a force that was not there in the first place (i.e helicopter), is considered major Godmod.

A: I never said I inflicted casualties, I said "when they were done with the convoy" meaning they had fired upon it. "mowing them down" may have been misinterpreted, I meant shooting at them with concentrated force.
B:
Legatia wrote:The slow whirr of helicopter blades was heard as HA-5T Pierce and HA-6T Carparth attack helicopters came in, attacking the convoy again with cannon. Legatian troops seemed only to be attacking military targets, humanitarian aide vehicles were left alone.

Don't talk to me about godmod when you don't know what it is. If I remember clearly, you launched 2,000 nuclear warheads at my nation and immediately assumed I had been totally destroyed.

1. Ok, so a misinterpretation
2. Quote me then.
Proud Member of the following Alliances:
International Space Agency
IATA
:Member of the United National Group:
INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE SYSTEM FOUNDER
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Getting a post up.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:59 pm

I most likely won't be making any posts today. If I do, it'll be a short one.
I am a 21 year old Canadian, and am hopelessly addicted to old Mitsubishis and anime

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chazicaria » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Dragomerian Islands wrote:
Legatia wrote:
B:

1. Ok, so a misinterpretation
2. Quote me then.

Dragomerian Islands wrote:Dragomerian Communications (no IC knowledge of this by other RPers)
DNS Armageddon: We have confirmed reports of a thermonuclear threat against Dragomerian Islands by Legatia
Dragomere: DEFCON 1 Activated
Dragomere: AUTHORIZATION <18G9H2HN283HF927>
Dragomere: LAUNCH CONFIRMED
DNS Armageddon: RECOGNIZED

DNS Horizon's Fleet
one submarines had risen to the surface, each launched 8 of its 16 nuclear missiles the Chazicarian Naval fleet.

Dragomerian Islands
Soon, after the Military heard of the nuclear threat, and at the same time as the DNS Horizon's response, 2,000 nuclear missiles were launched towards Legatia.

Satellite over New Austzeland
The satellite started broadcasting a new message.
ATTENTION ALL NATIONS AND THEIR MILITARY FORCES INVOLVED IN THE NEW AUSTZELAND CIVIL WAR.....
RECENTLY LEGATIA HAS THREATENED US WITH NUCLEAR WAR.....
ANY NATION IN ATTEMPT TO VIOLATE THE CEASEFIRE SHALL SHARE THEIR FATE.....

OOC: If you make a nuclear threat against me, I will always respond with launching nuclear weapons. Which is technically sanctioned due to your threat.

Quoted...

Also, are you ever going to redo your naval combat posts? We've thoroughly establish that the satellites were not possible and a godmod, so it's your responsibility to change the post.

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Chazicaria wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:1. Ok, so a misinterpretation
2. Quote me then.

Dragomerian Islands wrote:Dragomerian Communications (no IC knowledge of this by other RPers)
DNS Armageddon: We have confirmed reports of a thermonuclear threat against Dragomerian Islands by Legatia
Dragomere: DEFCON 1 Activated
Dragomere: AUTHORIZATION <18G9H2HN283HF927>
Dragomere: LAUNCH CONFIRMED
DNS Armageddon: RECOGNIZED

DNS Horizon's Fleet
one submarines had risen to the surface, each launched 8 of its 16 nuclear missiles the Chazicarian Naval fleet.

Dragomerian Islands
Soon, after the Military heard of the nuclear threat, and at the same time as the DNS Horizon's response, 2,000 nuclear missiles were launched towards Legatia.

Satellite over New Austzeland
The satellite started broadcasting a new message.
ATTENTION ALL NATIONS AND THEIR MILITARY FORCES INVOLVED IN THE NEW AUSTZELAND CIVIL WAR.....
RECENTLY LEGATIA HAS THREATENED US WITH NUCLEAR WAR.....
ANY NATION IN ATTEMPT TO VIOLATE THE CEASEFIRE SHALL SHARE THEIR FATE.....

OOC: If you make a nuclear threat against me, I will always respond with launching nuclear weapons. Which is technically sanctioned due to your threat.

Quoted...

Also, are you ever going to redo your naval combat posts? We've thoroughly establish that the satellites were not possible and a godmod, so it's your responsibility to change the post.

OK, you did threaten nukes, and nukes are the "return policy" of my nation that has more than 4x that amount. Also, I never said, nor treated your cities as destroyed.

Saying it is a Godmod is a Godmod, because it is possible with technology available as of 2014.
Last edited by Dragomerian Islands on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Chazicaria wrote:

Quoted...

OK, you did threaten nukes, and nukes are the "return policy" of my nation that has more than 4x that amount.

Saying it is a Godmod is a Godmod, because it is possible with technology available as of 2014.

Jesus... No. No it is not. It is not possible. Satellites like that ARE. NOT. POSSIBLE.

The far more knowledgeable people over at Military Realism confirmed what I've been telling you for days now. The satellites you used can't exist yet. Accept that and move on, bro.

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Chazicaria wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:OK, you did threaten nukes, and nukes are the "return policy" of my nation that has more than 4x that amount.

Jesus... No. No it is not. It is not possible. Satellites like that ARE. NOT. POSSIBLE.

The far more knowledgeable people over at Military Realism confirmed what I've been telling you for days now. The satellites you used can't exist yet. Accept that and move on, bro.

"Yes, they can" quoted with anyone with any real knowledge about this kind of thing. Also, MT means Modern, not 20+ years old.
Last edited by Dragomerian Islands on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:02 pm

Chazicaria wrote:

"Yes, they can" quoted with anyone with any real knowledge about this kind of thing. Also, MT means Modern, not 20+ years old.

At this point I'm pretty much done arguing, all you've done is say "nuh uh" when I've given you the opinions of informed realism experts. I'm just going to assume I sunk your whole damn fleet and that mine is now in place on the shores of New Austzeland.

Dragomerian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomerian Islands » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Chazicaria wrote:
Dragomerian Islands wrote:"Yes, they can" quoted with anyone with any real knowledge about this kind of thing. Also, MT means Modern, not 20+ years old.

At this point I'm pretty much done arguing, all you've done is say "nuh uh" when I've given you the opinions of informed realism experts. I'm just going to assume I sunk your whole damn fleet and that mine is now in place on the shores of New Austzeland.

Nope, and since, you have not posted a reply to my last post involving naval warfare, it is your duty to post, or else I will ignore your fleet.
IATA
WAR LEVEL
[]Total War
[]War Declared
[]Conflict
[]Increased Readiness
[x]Peacetime
IMPORTANT NEWS:

None

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:21 pm

NA, could I get a reply from my troops in your Altaz AFB?

New Tyran
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Observing.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Ontorisa wrote:NA, could I get a reply from my troops in your Altaz AFB?

What do you mean by "my troops"?

Columbion
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbion » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Austzeland, can we get a new map.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Columbion wrote:Austzeland, can we get a new map.

Soon. But my question is how did you even manage to get to Zavodsk without taking a whole lot of casualties?

Columbion
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Columbion » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:46 pm

New Austzeland wrote:
Columbion wrote:Austzeland, can we get a new map.

Soon. But my question is how did you even manage to get to Zavodsk without taking a whole lot of casualties?

District 14 borders you, I came from above.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:49 pm

New Austzeland wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:NA, could I get a reply from my troops in your Altaz AFB?

Oh the guys who were authorized to land. They're taking over the AFB temporarily for a humanitarian mission in New Austzeland, if you haven't been paying attention to my news posts, and require an AFB to operate from to evacuate any civilians who want to be evacuated from the fighting.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
New Austzeland wrote:

Oh the guys who were authorized to land. They're taking over the AFB temporarily for a humanitarian mission in New Austzeland, if you haven't been paying attention to my news posts, and require an AFB to operate from to evacuate any civilians who want to be evacuated from the fighting.

Ahh. Okay. So you want me to post something as a reply from one of the NADF soldiers?
Last edited by New Austzeland on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:56 pm

New Austzeland wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:

Ahh. Okay. So you want me to post something as a reply from one of the NADF soldiers?

Yep, specifically the CT dudes.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
New Austzeland wrote:Ahh. Okay. So you want me to post something as a reply from one of the NADF soldiers?

Okay. It might take a little bit for me to get to working on the post though. It'll most likely be a somewhat short one.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:06 pm

New Austzeland wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:

Okay. It might take a little bit for me to get to working on the post though. It'll most likely be a somewhat short one.

Fine by me.

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Last edited by District XIV on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Austzeland
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Austzeland » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Yay one less nuisance I have to fight :D

Chazicaria
Minister

Postby Chazicaria » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:58 pm

You know what real godmodding is, Dragomere? Using technology that doesn't exist. As of my last post, ICly, you no longer exist in my RPs here. I'd prefer that we settle this civilly, but I will not RP with people who make up technology and then ignore the experts who show that this technology does not exist. Sorry.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents