NATION

PASSWORD

A Wreched Hive of Scum and Villiany [IC Invite Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Derscon
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

A Wreched Hive of Scum and Villiany [IC Invite Only]

Postby Derscon » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:07 am

OOC: This is going to be a closed RP for the moment, just to set up a few things planned with several players. Once the groundwork is laid, though, I'll post an OOC note here in the OP to let people know they can start getting involved, if they wish. You'll have to shoot me a TG or message me over MSN to get involved; I will not allow just anyone to enter the thread. But, as I said, for the moment, it is closed.

Corseille, Corbourne

"A beautiful night, don't you think?" The wind burned the man's face as he hid it behind his scarf. It was cold already as the thick clouds covered the stars, leaving the docks almost pitch black. He could hear the lighter click behind him.

"As good as it can get." The second man tossed the first a Bible, catching it with his off-hand. Opening it to the Gospels, he smiled as he inspected the contents.

"You know what Jesus said in John 5:13? He said, 'Don't bring me any trouble, bitch!'" Quietly, the second man slumped to the ground as a sniper from afar, armed with a silenced rifle, landed a clean headshot in the dead of night. Two other men quickly came from the shadows and caught the body before it could hit the ground, stuffing a plastic bag over the misshapen head, securing it at the neck to prevent any further blood spill. It was going to rain heavily in an hour, which would clean up any residual blood. It was an odd request, to have the buyers take out the suppliers, but apparently the boss-man of the organization they got their stuff from was upset with this particular buyer. Skimming off the top of deals while apparently also being a plant. No, that won't do at all. A third man came up to the first, who was still holding the Bible, but with the slip of paper hidden in the Book of John in his other hand.

"Thanks for that. You get everything you wanted?" The first man - a Wanderjaran, by the looks of it - nodded.

"Yeah, it's all here. I take it the money went through?"

"Besides what you have right there, yes." The Wanderjaran nodded at some of his subordinates, who handed off a case to the supplier. After a cursory inspection, he smiled. "Excellent; a pleasure as always." The real supplier casually turned around and walked back to the boat, motioning for the Allanean ship pilot to start it up and head back to Derscon. He smiled. Another job well done.
NationStates remains an excellent educational tool for children. It can teach you exactly just how far people will go to gain extrajudicially what they could never gain legitimately. ~ Questers
And congratulations to Derscon, who has finally codified the exact basis on which NS issues work. ~ Ardchoille

瞞天過海

Return to International Incidents