NATION

PASSWORD

Past: The Zaira Chronicles (Semi-Open) IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:51 pm

The year is 1994. The world is becoming more and more computerized as satellites are thrown into the atmosphere, connecting the world ever so slowly, into one giant industrialized center. One center that has been split into so many factions of countries that it was often wondered how the human race made it as far as they did.
Competition amongst countries was common, but so was assassination. If a person could not be hired or kidnapped, what better way to keep one’s enemies from achieving a scientific or militaristic breakthrough than killing the man in charge?
Companies began popping up to deliver the trained assassins needed for these missions. But, the largest of these companies was the Black Pirate Corporation. With over 200 missions taking place daily in over 50 different countries, it was no wonder that it was churning a billion dollar profit.
Now, our story begins fifteen years ago, where a seven year old girl is picking through the dirty streets of Belvin, Rhodevus. As she opens a garbage can lid to check for food, she hears a car pull up beside her. “Hey. Hey little girl.” Called the man inside the car. The girl turned to the man, who was dressed in a high class suit, smoking a cigar. “Yes?”
“What’s your name little girl?” The man asked, taking the cigar out of his mouth, blowing the smoke in her direction.
“Zaira. My name is Zaira.” The man smiled. “Zaira, Zaira Zaira. Do you know who your parents are? How about where they are?”
Zaira teared up at the mention of parents. “I don’t know! I am alone.”
“Why don’t you come with me? I can cloth you and feed you. How does that sound? You’ll be off the street.”
“but…”
“No buts. Zaira, I know your mother. Actually, her name is Jane. I’m her brother, your uncle. You need to come with me.”

Zaira worked for her uncle for 15 years. As an assassin for the Black Pirate Corporation, which her uncle started. She trained for most of her life, and became one of the world’s top assassins.
One day, her uncle called her into his office. Zaira walked into his office, kneeling down in from of his modern black desk. “you called?”
“Yes. Yes. Zaira, I have a very important mission for you. Given to us directly from the Rhodeve Monarch, King Benner the Great. We are going to take out a very high ranked official that has been working his way up the military ranks. Admiral Nathanial Timmel. He has been leaking information to the Bannerless Brotherhood Organization for years.”
“Understood.” Zaira nodded.
“It will be much too hard to do this alone. I have called in to other companies from other countries to send their greatest assassins and spies in order to help you…”

OOC:
Welcome to the Zaira Chronicles Chapter 1: Past!
This will be my attempt at a second trilogy, but I am going to take it one RP at a time. I want this RP to be fun, exciting a full of twists. So this means, if I am not in a crucial moment, you all can lead the RP where you think it is going!
Also, I don’t want this to be too stressful for everyone; posts should be between 1-5 paragraphs, no more. No need to go too in detail, like the opening post. Just sit back relax and enjoy the ride…

IC Cont'd:

Zaira's uncle coughed slightly, taking out his handkerchief from his pocket and dabbing his lip corners lightly. "Zaira, you will meet them on the roof of this building. Most should be arriving by helicopter, but they are assassins and spies. They may have some more... unique ways of getting up there. Make sure you know them all well enough before briefing them on this mission."
"Yes uncle." Zaira said calmly, bowing her head. "This shall be done."
Her uncle smiled, although his eyes looked as cold and hard as ever. "Good. Because you only have 4 days..."

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=306027
Last edited by Rhodevus on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:14 pm

Roy's Apartment

Roy Ackerman was sitting in his apartment looking at a index card with an address scribed on it. His hair hung a little too low and was barely visible to him. He'd have to trim it later. Phantom Bullet had hooked him up with this job. 'Is this a "enemy of the state" or something else?' Ackerman thought. This could be the high paying job he was looking for, but Ackerman remembered the last high paying job and touched the scar on his right cheek. He'd accept of course, Phantom Bullet had chosen to give it to him of all their assassins. They saw him as their best assassin. Ackerman packed his bag, a pair of clothes, toothbrush, etc. He dissembled his sniper and packed it in. He put in two colt .45s and his back-up a browning high-powered. It was a 9mm and 9mm bullets were quiet common. It was a last resort gun, if he needed to flee. He showered quickly and dressed in a black pin-stripe suit. Ackerman put on his aviator sunglasses and picked up his bag. It wasn't light but it was small. Ackerman got into his grey Crown Victoria and started the engine. He was driving to one of the Phantom Bullet's "secret" airports. It was actually Dovel Airport but he didn't have to go through security. He just had to walk to the parked plane. Ackerman didn't have many joys in life but flying was one of them. It was a three hour flight and he would have tons of time to kill.Kill Ackerman chuckled at his pun.

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:39 pm

JRR: Kenservik:

Leon walked through the streets wearing his typical suit and tie. They were fresh and crisp, just how he liked them. To protect himself against security cameras he worse a black rimmed hat, typical for businessmen, and carried a suitcase with him. He certainly looked the part he was playing. On assignment abroad, he was doing a little bit of dirty work in the country he hated most of all. It was his enemy, and most of all, he got most of his contracts here. They were against anti communists members of the JRR society. In particular those who wanted to harm the USJR, and could, in the future, do it. Leon had a date with death. Or rather, his contract did. Senator Escibar had to go. His date was at a political cock-tale party. With the sun setting the city slowly entered its night life. Leon finally reached the high rise where the party was taking place.

After being screened in security he was allowed to enter the glass high rise, with terraces overlooking the hard pavement, full of cars and lights. Leon took his time. He enjoyed a few light appetizers and a single drink to wash it down. Everything was free of course. Or to him it was. He scoped out the scene. Rich filthy capitalists where dining on outlandish quezene. Nothing new there. Taking time to make his way to the terrace he caught the Senator with a group of close political allies talking corruption. He'd be squashed in the Party. Oh wait, he will be. he thought as he took a moment in the fresh air. He then turned to go the the bathroom.

Once in a stall he was quick to open his suitcase, which contained a butler uniform. Quickly changing into it, he then unlocked the window to the bathroom stall in which he was in. To others it would seem like a draft. After making sure he was alone, he slid out from under the bathroom and put his case so that no once could look under it, at least from the outside. Before leaving he was disturbed by the Employees must wash hands sign. He took a moment to think about it, and then washed his hands. Staying in character. He then went to collect drinks.

This was the worse part. For an hour or so Leon watched his target have a few drinks. A "few" that is. Groups of different people would come, and what would they do? Drink. After an hour it was obvious the Senator was a little out there. Exhausting his drink supply, Leon was ordered to fetch more. And he did. A little too much. Taking a white powder he put a pinch of it inside of the drink. It would raise his blood alcohol levels suddenly. He put it in all the drinks and then returned. By then there was another group, with another round of shots.

The effects where very sudden. One by one members of the group left to relive themselves of their burden. After several minutes of this the Senator was alone. Also sick, he went over to a remote corner of the balcony and leaned over the side. Leon went behind him.
"Sir are you alright?"
"Yes, i will-ugh," the Senator turned over to vomit over the side of the railing. With that, Leon grabbed his legs and threw him over. The Senator tried to scream. Leon jumped over the rail onto a ledge and screamed. He then moved, shuffling his was to the window he left open. Already people where coming onto the balcony to find a missing man. On the street below there were even more cries for help. Leon looked down to see a crowd of people surrounding a body. Soon police where on the scene. Leon didn't wait to admire his work. Finding his window he crawled back in and returned to his custom suit. Packing up and re installing the window, he soon left. When opening the door another man ran past him. He vomited. Fracking Capitalist Leon thought, opening up the bathroom door. He looked at the group of people, some holding their hands to their mouths and gasping. A lot of them where on the balcony, looking down. "Where is the Senator?" someone asked. "Is everything OK?"
Leon took the lift down. He left the way he came. He went to ask someone what happened. He got what he wanted to hear. Taking a moment to look at the body, like any other civilian would have done, Leon took off again on foot. He was done for the day.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Kenservick, JRR, International Airport:

Leon cleared customs with ease, once again, and made his way to a private jet. He didn't know where it was taking him. He never asked. He always liked going somewhere new, becoming someone else for a few days, hours or weeks, getting the job done and moving on. He didn't have a personal life. As a matter of fact, from the clouds, he often wondered why? But he never got a real answer, besides for his next contract. Leon moved with his black suit, red tie, hat and brief case though the airport. He took time to grab a newspaper, which he grasped with his empty hand. He took time to note the exits to the facility which he was in, the terminals and the crowds of unsuspecting people. They didn't know what was happening. Taking a moment to look down at the crisp news paper Leon got a glimps of his former contract taking a nap on the pavement. He folded it up and continued to walk to his gate. The big tall man in a sharp looking suit stood out a bit in the airport, but everyone was busy.

Finally Leon arrived at his gate. A small jet could be seen outside the massive tinted windows. The roar of other jet engines could be heard, and far away one was taking off. The seats for waiting where empty. Most of this part of the terminal was empty. Leon knew it well. He often took off from here. After a while of sitting Leon showed his ticket to the officer there, who promptly opened the doors to the hallway that brought him to the jet. He was met by a lush interior with few seats. Already one man was in the plane, his legs crossed looking out the window. The man had brown hair, was white and had a drink in his hands. He turned and smiled.

"Ah Mr.Lowery, i see the board has brought you here. We have a meeting in Rhodevus." the man said, taking a drink.
"What the frack. Rhodevus? What the hell do we need to do there? We have no qualms with them." Leon said, taking a seat.
"I brought your guns." the man said, sliding another case across the floor. Leon promptly opened them. Two black pistols greeted him. He smiled.
"On the floor? Really?" he said, taking one out to examine it. "You ought to be more careful you else you will end up on the wrong side of it."
"If i was you'd throw me off a skyscraper or something," the man replied, chuckling. "So think about that." Leon closed the case.
"Why?"
"To kill someone they want dead."
"With who?"
"Some other men like you." he said laughing again. He then took a drink.
"How don't you know we will just kill each other?"
"We don't. It gets better. You are allowed by the Rhodevus government to kill one of their Admirals. While you are at it might as well get some intel on the others. Sure they will be bluffing. But frack it your on assignment."
"Alright. Enjoy the JRR."
"Frack you too," the man said. He then got up to leave.

Within half an hour the plane was high above the ocean. Leon had a few hours to think about life. He took out his paper and read it. He hated philosophy.
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 am

Dovel Airport

Ackerman was greeted by an attractive woman in her late twenties sitting with her feet up on the control panel of the plane. Her uniform said she was the captain. Oddly enough she puffed absently on a cigarette and was reading a magazine. "Ah ma'am? What this flight number?" Ackerman asked. "It's your plane Mr.Ackerman." the woman said, blowing some smoke in his direction. Ackerman raised his eyebrows and asked "Isn't smoking on a plane illegal in Oblaren?" The woman's answer was quick "It's my damn plane. Are you coming or not Mr. Ackerman?" Ackerman stepped into the plane and asked "Where's the co-pilot? And please call me Roy." Despite all his years as an assassin, Ackerman still had a soft spot for cute girls. The woman said "This plane doesn't need a co-pilot." Ackerman took a seat in close to the front of the plane and called up to her "What's your name?" The woman looked up from her magazine for the first time and looked back, at him, her green eyes studied him. Ackerman felt slightly uneasy, as if this woman was reading his entire life in only a few seconds. "You can call me May." Ackerman sensed she had given him a fake name by the way she said "You can call me". Ackerman knew there was more to this woman than he thought. She began to prepare the plane for flight and snuffed out her cigarette and threw it away. Ackerman was about to speak again but May cut him off "Look we can flirt or I can get this plane in the air." Ackerman fell silent, sighing at another failure with a woman and watched her put on a headphones. She radioed into the tower and was given permission to fly. "Buckle up, Roy." May said. Ackerman smiled slighty, maybe he had gotten to her. The plane bounced down the runaway and took off. Ackerman called up to May "How long is the flight?" May called back "Three hours, maybe three and half if we hit the rainstorm that's suppose to becoming."
"Where did you learn to fly?"
"I was a pilot for the Air Force back in '87. A Lieutenant"
"Really?'
"Really."
"What did you fly?"
"A bomber."
"So you must have been involved in that secret run we did."
"Ha you have no idea what that was like."

Their conversation continued and they got closer and closer to Rhodevus

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:08 am

Endeavor, Aznaiza
0700hrs
Connie Keithel's Apartment

As Connie slowly opened her eyes she could hear nothing for a few seconds. The Sun was shining in through curtains and the light danced across her face. 'Another beautiful morning here in Endeavor' she said to herself. Then like a hammer the sound of her alarm clock hit her. She slowly turned it off and then rolled out of bed. Walking from the bed room she entered the kitchen area that shared the room with the living room. She opened the refrigerator and gabbed a few eggs and some orange juice and began to make her daily morning scrambled eggs. Just then the phone rang.

"Hello" she said in a slightly sleepy voice

"Good Morning Miss Keithel. I hope that you are having a fine morning." Said the President of Discrete Solutions with very vibrant voice.

After she rubbed her eyes and took a sip of orange juice she responed, "It always is Smith, so what is the job this time?'

"The mission will be sent to you via fax in a few minutes with the number for an account for this mission. The paper will explain the rest. I am sorry we can't meet in person today but we have 'business' here that must be attended to for the government. Do take care now Miss Keithel." Then the man hung up.

After Keithel had finished her eggs she went into the bed room where she found the fax message already printed.

Code: Select all
Mission Location: The United Kingdoms of Rhodevus
Mission Target: Admiral Timmel of the Royal Rhodeve Navy
Mission: Assassinate Target
Bank Account: A2900294G32
BA Pin: 3001
Time Frame: 4 days

After she read the paper she took a match and burned the paper and readied her gear. She would have to buy weapons in Rhodevus so she only packed a small bag of cloths and her laptop. By 0900hrs she was walking out the door for Lucy Pudikov International Airport in Endeavor.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Rhodevus Airspace:

Leon had a nice flight. He did his normal pre landing routine. He always packed light, a change of suit, tie, a few personal accessories to keep himself as well groomed as always. His two pistols where hidden in a lead compartment under his personal belonging, making customs a breeze as ever. To the normal transit agent it was a regular case. Leon also took up his case file. Who he was suppose to be, his passport from the JRR, company boring meetings. The regular shat. After reading it he slid it back in the dump location and enjoyed the site of the city. He was never in this country before. He would need to get the way of the land.

After landing Leon took his bag and went out. He joined the crowd of travelers waiting to enter and clear customs. The line took a while. Leon just looked around, trying not to look like anything special. He ignored small talk. He was busy. After a wait he came up to the booth. He put the papers up. The guard lazily took them and started to examine them. "What is the meaning of your trip?"
"Business" he replied in his deep voice rather dryly.
"Have any relatives here?"
"None."
"How long will your stay be?"
"A week." The officer took a moment to stamp everything. Leon gathered his things and left. He made his way out to the reception area where he was met with man holding a sign of his name. Well, his fake name. Leon walked up to him and the driver shook his hand. "Welcome, welcome! Please, my car is this way!" Leon grumbled and followed the driver. Once in the black luxury car Leon gave the driver the address and slid the window between the driver and passenger close. He took out his two weapons and checked them. He made sure they were ready for action, then slid them into his jacket, near his chest. He then opened the window and watched. Leon got out of the car a few blocks from his target and walked around the block, slowly scoping out the building. However there was only one course of action. Obviously the building was highly secure. Scaling it would just attach attention. Showing off with a bunch of trained assassinations would be dumb. So he went in the front door. He walked into the building and went up to the front desk. "Hello. I am here on business."
Jamestown Journal

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:26 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Rhodevus Airspace:

Leon had a nice flight. He did his normal pre landing routine. He always packed light, a change of suit, tie, a few personal accessories to keep himself as well groomed as always. His two pistols where hidden in a lead compartment under his personal belonging, making customs a breeze as ever. To the normal transit agent it was a regular case. Leon also took up his case file. Who he was suppose to be, his passport from the JRR, company boring meetings. The regular shat. After reading it he slid it back in the dump location and enjoyed the site of the city. He was never in this country before. He would need to get the way of the land.

After landing Leon took his bag and went out. He joined the crowd of travelers waiting to enter and clear customs. The line took a while. Leon just looked around, trying not to look like anything special. He ignored small talk. He was busy. After a wait he came up to the booth. He put the papers up. The guard lazily took them and started to examine them. "What is the meaning of your trip?"
"Business" he replied in his deep voice rather dryly.
"Have any relatives here?"
"None."
"How long will your stay be?"
"A week." The officer took a moment to stamp everything. Leon gathered his things and left. He made his way out to the reception area where he was met with man holding a sign of his name. Well, his fake name. Leon walked up to him and the driver shook his hand. "Welcome, welcome! Please, my car is this way!" Leon grumbled and followed the driver. Once in the black luxury car Leon gave the driver the address and slid the window between the driver and passenger close. He took out his two weapons and checked them. He made sure they were ready for action, then slid them into his jacket, near his chest. He then opened the window and watched. Leon got out of the car a few blocks from his target and walked around the block, slowly scoping out the building. However there was only one course of action. Obviously the building was highly secure. Scaling it would just attach attention. Showing off with a bunch of trained assassinations would be dumb. So he went in the front door. He walked into the building and went up to the front desk. "Hello. I am here on business."

Behind the front reception desk sat a middle aged woman with dark brown hair and triangle glasses. She looked at the man pretty dully. She checked her file for his face. "Well Mr. Leon. Welcome to the Black Pirate Corporation." She handed him a red key card. "Here is your card to reach the 24th floor. Once you reach that floor, take the ladder to the roof. Be mindful, that floor belongs to the CEO. Steal anything and he WILL kill you. Enjoy your stay." She went back to typing at her computer, not saying any more to the man from Pavonistade.

Zaira
Zaira was in her room checking over and sharpening her knives. Beside her there was over 30 different knives and daggers of various lengths. She picked up a small pointed one and examined it in her hands. Flipping it over, she read the insignia written in Rhodevan. The smallest change can make the largest ripple It was given to her by her uncle. She remembered the day.

Seven Years Ago
"Happy Birthday Zaira. I have a very special gift for you." He uncle said quietly.
Zaira was behind him on a red rug doing push ups. "57...58...59. Oh. Thanks."
"I have something for you. It was given to me by my brother, your father."
Zaira's uncle hands her a small thin wooden case, inlaid with gold.
"Thank you uncle."

Present Times
"These should be fine." She said, while placing her array of knives into a small bag. She stood up and walked to the edge of her room. After typing in a few numbers and letters, the entire wall slid to the side to show all of her guns. And there were quite a few. She picked out her favourite sniper as well as a few silenced pistols, and placed them into her bag. After, she closed her wall and walked outside into the hallway, on her way to the roof.

As she reached the roof, she pulled out a lawn chair and sat and waited for the rest of her team to arrive.
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:51 pm

Black Pirate Corporation

"Thank you. Have a good day," Leon said, taking the key. The tall man took note of his surroundings. He walked over to the lift with another group of people. The group waited. A ladder? Roof? Sounds like my type of party! There was sudden ding and the doors of the elevator open. The group of people got into the elevator. Leon, taller than the rest, was squished in the back. He didn't care. Before this happened though he used his key and selected the floor we was to go on. Soft music played and the group before him began its regular chatter. "The 24th floor huh, someone is a hot shot," a man said, laughing to his co worker.
"Shut up Fred," the woman said at once. Leon then spoke.
"Shut up." The room went silent. For the rest of the time he watched the rest of the workers leave. Then he finally arrived at his destination and got out. Leon took a moment to appreciate the room. It was no doubt lavish. A few things were worth stealing but he was a Marxist sworn to his ideals. Nice and ugly. I deal with this shat. Ugh Leon left his brief case on a table locked.

The ladder was pretty easy to notice. It seemed the CEO liked to use it a lot. Leon made his way, after examining the room, to the ladder. With his gloves on he climbed up. Once on the roof he noticed a woman, whom he promptly walked over to.
Jamestown Journal

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Zaira stared at this guy in front of her. Her bag of supplies were beside her and she slumped in her chair, arms hanging over the side. "Sup." She said lazily to him. Zaira knew that this was only the first of many other assassins to join them. She was not going to give any her full attention until they were all here, or they intrigued her enough to be worthwhile.
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:53 pm

Outside A Rhodeve Airport

"We're making our descent Roy." May called to Ackerman. Ackerman sighed and put his seat belt back on. Their landing was much smoother than their take off. Ackerman sighed with relief and stood. "Don't stress over small stuff like how your plane is landing, you'll life longer." May said. "Ironic coming from you." Ackerman said with a grin. "Hey! I'm looking out for ya." May said as she got out another cigarette. Ackerman smiled and May grinned wildly. "The pleasure was mine." Ackerman said. "If you ever need a pilot ask for me." May said. She lit her cigarette and inhaled. Ackerman stepped off the plane onto the tarmac. He walked quickly to avoid attention. There was a 6 foot high fence blocking his path. He climbed over the simple fence and looked back at his private jet. He gave a small wave and briskly walked to the front of the airport. A tan suburban sat in the parking lot. It's left mirror had duck tape around it's base. That was his ride, it wasn't pretty but it worked. He put the key Phantom Bullet had given him into the driver side key spot and opened the car. He stepped in and started the car. He looked at the index card with the address and opened up the map that was in the glove compartment. The hotel was a little ways south of the airport. Ackerman put on his seat belt and drove off.

Later

Ackerman walked through the large revolving door and walked to the reception desk. Ackerman clicked a bell and young receptionist came over quickly. "Yes?" she asked. "I'm here for business. I'm booked into a room as a Mr.Ackerman ."

The Dictatorship POD
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dictatorship POD » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:55 pm

The Carrier Restaurant, Fort Lee, The Dictatorship POD

A man in a business suit, standing roughly six foot in height, walked into a small restaurant. It wasn't long after he was seated that he ordered a cup of black coffee, which would arrive shortly...

Immediately after the waitress walked away, and before anyone realized what happened, the window the man was sitting next to shattered inward and a rather large projectile splattered the left side of the man's face across the room; the round only being stopped when it buried itself in the basement floor below...

Sixth Floor of the Hotel Down the Street, Seconds Before

Erich sat roughly five feet from the hotel room window, his rifle directed at his target. Once the waitress turned away he exhaled, inhaled, held, and pulled the trigger. After being satisfied with what he saw, he stood and emptied his pockets. He then laid his rifle and belongings on the bed, kneeled facing the door, and put his hands above his head as the sound of sirens got louder.

Twelve seconds from the shot, seven Fort Lee South District Local Law Enforcement officers came through the door with their SQ-45Rs in combat ready positions. Two officers approached, their aim locked onto him, and when close enough one slammed him to the ground as the other stepped on his back. After being subdued, Erich was taken directly to the FL-SDLLEHQ (Fort Lee South District Local Law Enforcement HeadQuarters) where he sat in a cell until he was "retrieved" by a General Deffer...

Two Hours After Release, Undisclosed Location

Lieutenant Schulz sat at his desk scanning through files and giving Service Adjustment Division agents their tasks.

Eventually he got to a contract from the Black Pirate Corporation, to which he assigned Erich...

Twenty Hours After Release from FL-SDLLEHQ

After finally arriving at the corporate headquarters, Erich approached the desk and spoke to the clerk.

"Hello ma'am," Erich began, "I was contracted for a task with a certain Zaira. Please direct me on my way."
Defensive Condition
Current Def-con level: Def-Con 0
Apply for embassies here
EFEC member.
Allies

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:32 pm

The dictatorship POD wrote:The Carrier Restaurant, Fort Lee, The Dictatorship POD

A man in a business suit, standing roughly six foot in height, walked into a small restaurant. It wasn't long after he was seated that he ordered a cup of black coffee, which would arrive shortly...

Immediately after the waitress walked away, and before anyone realized what happened, the window the man was sitting next to shattered inward and a rather large projectile splattered the left side of the man's face across the room; the round only being stopped when it buried itself in the basement floor below...

Sixth Floor of the Hotel Down the Street, Seconds Before

Erich sat roughly five feet from the hotel room window, his rifle directed at his target. Once the waitress turned away he exhaled, inhaled, held, and pulled the trigger. After being satisfied with what he saw, he stood and emptied his pockets. He then laid his rifle and belongings on the bed, kneeled facing the door, and put his hands above his head as the sound of sirens got louder.

Twelve seconds from the shot, seven Fort Lee South District Local Law Enforcement officers came through the door with their SQ-45Rs in combat ready positions. Two officers approached, their aim locked onto him, and when close enough one slammed him to the ground as the other stepped on his back. After being subdued, Erich was taken directly to the FL-SDLLEHQ (Fort Lee South District Local Law Enforcement HeadQuarters) where he sat in a cell until he was "retrieved" by a General Deffer...

Two Hours After Release, Undisclosed Location

Lieutenant Schulz sat at his desk scanning through files and giving Service Adjustment Division agents their tasks.

Eventually he got to a contract from the Black Pirate Corporation, to which he assigned Erich...

Twenty Hours After Release from FL-SDLLEHQ

After finally arriving at the corporate headquarters, Erich approached the desk and spoke to the clerk.

"Hello ma'am," Erich began, "I was contracted for a task with a certain Zaira. Please direct me on my way."

The woman behind the desk fixed her triangle glasses and looked at the man, then back at her computer. "Ah, Erich from the Dictatorship. Welcome. The group is on the roof." She handed him a red card. "This will allow your to reach the 24th floor. Once there you may take the ladder to the roof. I warn you, if you steal anything from the 24th floor, the boss WILL know and WILL end you. Have a nice day..."
She/Her

Factbook

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Oblaren wrote:Outside A Rhodeve Airport

"We're making our descent Roy." May called to Ackerman. Ackerman sighed and put his seat belt back on. Their landing was much smoother than their take off. Ackerman sighed with relief and stood. "Don't stress over small stuff like how your plane is landing, you'll life longer." May said. "Ironic coming from you." Ackerman said with a grin. "Hey! I'm looking out for ya." May said as she got out another cigarette. Ackerman smiled and May grinned wildly. "The pleasure was mine." Ackerman said. "If you ever need a pilot ask for me." May said. She lit her cigarette and inhaled. Ackerman stepped off the plane onto the tarmac. He walked quickly to avoid attention. There was a 6 foot high fence blocking his path. He climbed over the simple fence and looked back at his private jet. He gave a small wave and briskly walked to the front of the airport. A tan suburban sat in the parking lot. It's left mirror had duck tape around it's base. That was his ride, it wasn't pretty but it worked. He put the key Phantom Bullet had given him into the driver side key spot and opened the car. He stepped in and started the car. He looked at the index card with the address and opened up the map that was in the glove compartment. The hotel was a little ways south of the airport. Ackerman put on his seat belt and drove off.

Later

Ackerman walked through the large revolving door and walked to the reception desk. Ackerman clicked a bell and young receptionist came over quickly. "Yes?" she asked. "I'm here for business. I'm booked into a room as a Mr.Ackerman ."

The woman at the desk looked up at him and sighed annoyingly. "Well Roy Ackerman. Welcome, follow Erich to the roof of this building. He took my last red key. Enjoy your stay and if you touch anything on the 24th floor, my employer will kill you." She was very straightforward with this man.
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:27 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Oblaren wrote:Outside A Rhodeve Airport

Later

The woman at the desk looked up at him and sighed annoyingly. "Well Roy Ackerman. Welcome, follow Erich to the roof of this building. He took my last red key. Enjoy your stay and if you touch anything on the 24th floor, my employer will kill you." She was very straightforward with this man.

Meeting area

Ackerman gave the woman a wolfish grin and said "I am not an easy man to kill. However, I promise you on my honor I shall not steal." Ackerman jogged lightly to reach Erich. The men stood side by side in the elevator."Hello sir. The lovely woman over there says we have to share that red key to get to the 24th floor. Name's Ackerman." Ackerman put out his hand to Erich.

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:04 am

Rhodevus

Connie had landed in Rhodevus at 1300hrs and cleared customs since she had no weapons. However once inside Rhodevus see went to the bank that the account she had been given was located. She was directed to a 10" x 10.75" x 24" safety deposit box and left alone. Once alone she opened the box to find, more instructions, one set of fake ID's, 100,000 Rhode (Rhodeve currency), one lighter, a combat knife with a sheath, her Browning Hi-Powered 9mm pistol and one collapsed .308 sniper rifle with it's scope. Underneath the rifle was a note that read You favorite toys -Smith. She smiled for a second but then quickly began to pack her backpack full of the items in the box. After leaving she opened the next set of instructions that directed her to a building to meet with a Zaira. 'What type of name is Zaira?' she asked herself as she walked to the address.

The person behind the desk directed her to the roof where Zaira was waiting. After hearing the whole "don't steal anything" speech from the receptionist she was told to catch up with the other men (Erich and Roy) who took the last red key card. She ran after them and flagged them down before they proceed to the 24th floor.

"Name's Connie, I guess I will be working with you guys." She said to the men.
Last edited by Aznazia on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:11 am

Black Pirate Corporation

Leon stood for a moment, taking in his surroundings. His tie and jacket blew in the wind. "Not a whole lot. Just took a flight here and walked in. The ladder was a bit of a shock. Getting a group of assassins on one roof? Ever heard of satellites? My government loves em." Leon slowly walked up to the woman. He took time to examine the supplies from a distance before approaching. The view wasn't half bad, but the other skyscrapers made him worried. They were out in the open. He had no doubt his government was eyeing this spot, waiting for photos of the worlds best killers. No doubt there where others wanting the same thing. Leon causally walked over to an air conditioning unit and leaned against it. "So, real name or fake names first? I hate formalities." His voice was deep as usual. He was calmly waiting for the others. He kept an eye on the box and its owner.

SADS Headquarters, USJR:

Phones rung and the low voice of officers could be heard. The big screen showed several maps, one of the country, one of Ophion and the other of the world. Live data of military positions and equipment where indicated with a variety of dots. News flashed up on a electric teletype on the bottom and top of the screen. An army of uniformed men sat at their large desktop computers, typing or chatting away. Most of them where dealing with non trivial things, like rocket launches or military supplies. Others where a bit more alarming in their compacity. One station, towards the Chief's office, had the words "STRATEGIC NUCLEAR COMMAND" in big white words stamped over the top of the computer area. Several armed guards where there, prepared to stop any insubordination. However a group of men where over at SKYNET, the USJR's orbital weapons and reconnaissance platform. Today was a big day, a break from the normal photos of silos and military bases. A group of computer techies where furiously giving their tool orders to take photos of one small rooftop. Normally this wouldn't be done in a country on such terms with the Soviet. However the Ministry of Internal Affairs had seized the platform for 24hrs, quietly playing big brother from the sky. Every ten seconds they took a photo from orbit, which was sent down to this station. They would later be developed and used. Two satellites where on assignment, a rarity. However the IA could do as it pleased, annoying the techies.
Jamestown Journal

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:32 am

Zaira looked over at Leon and smiled slightly. "You actually think the government doesn't already keep tabs on most of us? Most of us are assassins for hire after all." She stood up and fixed her black shirt, pulling it down slightly and brushing off her pants. She placed her briefcase on the seat and began walking around.

"Please use real names when talking to the other members of the group. I don't really see the point in you using fake names. If I didn't already know your name, then how could I have chosen you for my team?" She smiled slyly. "Leon." (OOC: or whatever his real name is if that is not it.)

"I think the others should be on their way up just about now. Only be another minute. For assassins and spies, they sure are slow." (OOC: Zaira is incredibly impatient)
She/Her

Factbook

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:52 am

Black Pirate Corporation

"The one and only," Lean replied, taking off his gloves. He stretched his hands, taking time to see his figures move. He slid them into his jacket pocket, near his pistol. "Tell me about waiting. I do it a lot. It teaches one a lot. My last contract was at a party. I waited for the guy to drink himself to hell and back. Sure i helped. He was on a roof. It didn't go well together." Leon said chuckling to himself. "Waiting has its rewards sometimes. On long flights it sure does."
Jamestown Journal

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:13 pm

The Elevator

"Ackerman" Ackerman said shaking Connie's hand. "Did you get the 'don't steal speech' too? That woman needs a life." Connie gave a small grin at Ackerman's joke (to be polite, she didn't find him funny). Ackerman then grumbling about there being no elevator music. Once at the top Ackerman and the others stepped out. Ackerman saw a man in a suit and a young woman talking. The view of the city was breathtaking. Ackerman walked over to the woman and said "The name's Ackerman." He removed his aviators and looked at the woman with piercing grey eyes.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:45 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Black Pirate Corporation

"The one and only," Lean replied, taking off his gloves. He stretched his hands, taking time to see his figures move. He slid them into his jacket pocket, near his pistol. "Tell me about waiting. I do it a lot. It teaches one a lot. My last contract was at a party. I waited for the guy to drink himself to hell and back. Sure i helped. He was on a roof. It didn't go well together." Leon said chuckling to himself. "Waiting has its rewards sometimes. On long flights it sure does."

Zaira breathed out slowly. "Ya, that's what people are always saying. Never really needed to be patient, being a knife thrower and all..." She trailed off quietly, before seeing the last remaining people of their team climb up the ladder.

Oblaren wrote:The Elevator

"Ackerman" Ackerman said shaking Connie's hand. "Did you get the 'don't steal speech' too? That woman needs a life." Connie gave a small grin at Ackerman's joke (to be polite, she didn't find him funny). Ackerman then grumbling about there being no elevator music. Once at the top Ackerman and the others stepped out. Ackerman saw a man in a suit and a young woman talking. The view of the city was breathtaking. Ackerman walked over to the woman and said "The name's Ackerman." He removed his aviators and looked at the woman with piercing grey eyes.

"I know." Zaira responded coolly. "We're all here, which means we can begin." She switched from her calm normal voice, into one that seemed to hold much more authority.

"My name is Zaira and I am the lead assassin in the Black Pirate Corporation. The guy that requested all of you to come here is my Boss. And that is all you need to know about him. You were brought here in order to help me with this high-risk, high-value target. His name is Admiral Timmel. Second only to General Raphael of the Rhodeve Armed Forces, and a Terrorist Informative." Zaira picked up the briefcase that was on her chair. She opened in and pulled out the picture of the 58 year old man. "This is him. Don't be surprised by his age. He is a highly skilled marksman and an expert in military and spy tactics."

She decided to switch the subject slightly. "You all hopefully have brought your own loadout. If not, weapons will be provided in the basement after this small meeting. Everyone, for completion of this mission, the Black Pirate Corporation will pay each of you a sum of 2 million Rhodes, or 4 million NSD. Now, You might be wondering why I chose to tell you all this on the roof? Well, we are going off radar for a little while. We are staging our suicides. Please everyone follow me..."
She/Her

Factbook

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Black Pirate Corporation:

Leon smiled. "I think this is some type of joke on my last contract? I guess i get to live how he felt. Minus half the vomit and drunk yapping." The bald man took out his two pistols. "Don't mind me," he said, taking the clips out of the two pistols with a click. The black guns glimmered in the sun. Leon slid them back into his jacked. His red jumpers showed and his tie blew in the wind. Next the man put the guns away. "So a bunch of trained assassins decide to jump off a roof. I mean a suicide pact of guilt? Who the hell will buy this." leon said in all seriousness. "There is no reason for this. I suppose you wrote us all notes," he added, following the woman closely.
Jamestown Journal

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:05 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Black Pirate Corporation:

Leon smiled. "I think this is some type of joke on my last contract? I guess i get to live how he felt. Minus half the vomit and drunk yapping." The bald man took out his two pistols. "Don't mind me," he said, taking the clips out of the two pistols with a click. The black guns glimmered in the sun. Leon slid them back into his jacked. His red jumpers showed and his tie blew in the wind. Next the man put the guns away. "So a bunch of trained assassins decide to jump off a roof. I mean a suicide pact of guilt? Who the hell will buy this." leon said in all seriousness. "There is no reason for this. I suppose you wrote us all notes," he added, following the woman closely.

"No it will be much more convincing than that..." She reach into her pant pocket and pulled out small bags filled with a red liquid and threw them on the floor in front of the assassins. Zaira smiled and climbed onto the side of the roof. "Now, watch me closely because I will only be doing this once." She laughed slightly. A large bang was heard around the city, as if an unsilenced sniper had went off. Under her shirt, a red liquid exploded and Zaira fell backwards, off of the roof.

As she fell, eyes wide open, as if truly dead, she slowly positioned herself, so that she fell through the street (there was an open hole) into a large net, in the basement of the building. The group on the roof leaned over the side of the building, to see a girl lying on a dented car. A girl that looked exactly like Zaira, yet covered in blood. A police siren and ambulance were heard coming their way.

It had truly looked like Zaira had been assassinated...
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Oblaren
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:12 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Black Pirate Corporation:

Ackerman smiled "I have a better idea. What about 5 of the best assassins came to a rooftop to finish each other off? However in the process they all died, one used a sniper. Of course we'll hit only the blood packets. I'm not falling of a building. All with my idea say "Aye."

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:15 pm

Leon ducked for cover. He drew our his two pistols. Then he noticed it. Wow i fail, time to go i guess... Leon grabbed the bag and ran over to the rail. He moved quickly, raising his pistols and pretending to fire. He took cover whenever he could. I hope this sniper is on the team. Leon ran to the position where Zaira had fallen. Leon turned to Ackerman. "You can go frack yourself," he said, taking his pistols and aiming. I think we should follow her lead. Anyways, here you go," He then stood up, as if he was taking a shot. Leon turned and pulled the trigger at Ackerman. His gun was empty though. The packed of red liquid was easy to spot. It could be seen through the red shirt and bulded our compared to the rest of his well trained body. Then he felt it before the bang. The wind was knocked out of him, he fell forward. Leon allowed himself to fall, face down, into the air. I need a drink.
Jamestown Journal

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents