NATION

PASSWORD

Whispers in the Night [closed|Attn Kylarnatia]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Seelelander
Secretary

Founded: May 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Whispers in the Night [closed|Attn Kylarnatia]

Postby Seelelander » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:16 pm

The crown understands that in Seeleländer Different groups identify themselves by region, religion, language, and political history.

But it is time for the people of Seeleländer to transform their language from individualistic ethnic barriers to become one people under the Seeleländian throne.

We Are One people.

We can only survive as an independent nation not by tolerantly embracing foreign ideas of non Seeleländian origins, but instead we must embrace our roots of tradition for which we are much more strong.

We are strong.

We must break-up the power and proximity of entrenched clusters of strongly separatist ethnic groups and reject multiculturalism and pluralism; dissolving and weakening them from their core and periphery.

They make us weak.

We must reject them.

We must destroy them.

It is from I, your benevolent monarch, that I give you the benefit to live in peace within my lands as my subjects.

You are my Subjects.

You shall bow.

I will no longer tolerate decentralized self-determination, I will crush and outright destroy rebellion.

Crushing opposition, I will destroy them.

Not everyone is ready to embrace our unification under one culture, and I understand their reasons for resistance, but assimilation must be our goal to become a unified people.

One Seeleländian people.

The most conservative among us will actively resist corruption of their politics, language, or religion.

I have declared the end of it.

Our society must defend ourselves from fractionalization while maintaining a benevolent interest in the individual well-being of less-privileged people who were not born Seeleländian.

The weak need not fear.

The ultimate goal I have for our people is power without oppression.

I, your King, Love my people.

I will ensure that the end of perversity of our culture will come.

Prosperity is my goal for all of you.

I will ensure that we will finally become one people under one ideal.

One Seeleländer United

Browse | Movies | Upload

Amoriel_Watches

Gorman Klien’s Prison Break Speech

Published on July 9th, 2014

TRANSCRIPT: They took my elderly mother away from me and forced her to work in a factory. When it happened I had been surprised that it had taken so long. My father had been taken away the day before, and then I was taken last on a Sunday. They picked seven Merovani every week from the Coluris district. I remember reading those monster’s letters about us, stating “These Merovani are much stronger and hardier stock than the Anumians. Only one died, the rest continue working in the factory, the field and on the farm. It costs nothing to keep them, and we must not suffer from the fact that these animals, whose children are filling our lands, they who expel their seed into our pure Seeleländian women, they who oppose our way of life and even slander our King are even now eating Seeleländian bread. They are getting their just desserts.”

Yesterday I was punished with public flogging and I remember them calling us “Merovani beasts”,merely because we secretly had taken milk that was intended for the sows. It was a simple respite from the pains and hunger that had been driving us mad from its pain. The monsters took Ariya in the night, a small girl with a pretty face. She was gentle and innocent, and had been learning how to ride a bike, skinning her knees used to cause her no shock or cries of pain, but when we heard her screams from behind closed doors we could merely try to muffle it with the shouts of the rote, “We are traitors to the crown.”. When she came out she was bruised, broken, she fought against the touch of any man. Not even her father could kiss her cheek without her clawing away at him in terror. The week after, they took her to the side of the brick walls and as she steadied herself upon the wall there was a sickening crack of a rifle, and a soft thud as they picked up the girl, so small and her tiny hand hanging down, and leaving her limp body on top of the mountain of corpses, Seeleländians of all colors and creeds. I wept as I saw them, praying for their souls to be taken to the Summerlands.

On Monday Anigo couldn’t lift the carts anymore. He struggled against old age, a venerable man of great respect and honor, who now was now in Plegias, where he slaved every day for his disagreement against His Majesty’s guardsmen. When he couldn’t rise, the monsters beat him, and when he still couldn’t move, they beat us. We did great disrespect of the man who was once respected and loved by our people in our agony. I feel the shame at my anger to this day. On his last day, they grabbed Isala, and they demanded she burn him alive. Anigo did not plead for his life, and instead accepted his passing with cool resignation, as Isala wailed from every moment. In their kindness the monsters left Anigo’s burning corpse upon the ground, and in his compassion, Anigo provided another day for three children who had been dying from starvation. Few lived so nobly, nor died so nobly, and Anigo shall never be forgotten.

In Astarmu there is a another camp for Anumian political dissidents, we can see them there behind the wired fences. They do not fear weapons, but fear of the cane is something they can understand, anyone can understand it. It is said that these cane wielding monsters wish to enslave our people, the Merovani people like they do with the Merovani. It is said that they take people from their homes, torture them and starve them to madness, to the point that the dying men eat grass and worms, and then the even Seeleländian man, with a rotten cigar in his teeth, asks: “Are these creatures actually even people?”

We see everything, none of it was forgotten, emerging from that sordid cage where in the chicken wire lies a corpse picked upon by crows. Stepping into the light I remember who I was, I am Seeleländian. Merovani, Anumian, Merovani was but a word used to distinguish us from those monsters. We understand now: the Seeleländians who call themselves Seeleländian but deny that we of the Islands are not Seeleländian, those Seeleländians are not really people. They are not people like you and I, they are monsters. From now on they should be regarded as who they are. Do not deny their true nature. They should be called blotsugër, as like the Estrovir, they have pale skin, dark, sunken eyes, and long elongated faces, some even have sharp teeth. The word blotsugër will be for us like a terrible curse. The word “ blotsugër” should trigger the sound of a rifle. Let us not negotiate with those monsters anymore. We shall not be manipulated. We shall kill.

If you didn't kill a blotsugër noble today, you have wasted your day. If you think that your neighbor will kill an blotsugër for you, you misunderstand the dangers. If you don't kill the blotsugër, he will kill you. He will take your loved ones to torture them in their prisons, created especially to support the Estrovir King, the King of the Blotsugërs who supports the institutionalized slaughter of men, women, and children. Your Fellow Seeleländians die unwept for as you wait to shoot an blotsugër. If you can't kill an blotsugër with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If your bayonet falls, tear him apart with your fists. If you let him live, the blotsugër will hang a Seeleländian man and rape a Seeleländian woman. If you killed one blotsugër, kill another – there is nothing more joyful for the fatherland than blotsugër corpses. Do not count the days nor the miles. Count only the blotsugërs you kill.

Do not miss him!
Do not spare him!
Kill the blotsugërs!

Holy shit wasn’t this guy originally only arrested for saying the King needed to stop making race based policies?
Angelbaby012 4 days ago 12

CHILDREN arrested and shot? IS THIS FAKE OR FOR REAL? I’m really scared now.
Maribok86 1 day ago 5

It is for real.
Amoriel_Watches 1 hour ago 5

Holy shit….
Maribok86 1 day ago 7

That’s some deep stuff right there… I’m left speechless, to say the least.
Snowylemon 1 hour ago 4

Faaaaake. thats ketchup not real blood.
MannSomHarSettLyset 1 hour ago 12

WANT TO WIN A FREE IPAD? WANT FREE BREAST IMPLANTS?!?! Click on this url to enter today!
bit.url.notascam.ueg
BigBlokMinecraft101 1 hour ago -32

The Home of Amoriel Bahar
The City of Nifleheim in the Beniran Province

10:30pm SST

The sky was clear with the soft sound of cicadas humming in the night, the scattered stars shine behind the clouds blustering cooly in the vast skies. In the distance the lit castle of stone was high upon the precipices upon the sheer cliffs of stone, which dramatically fell into the sea. There were broken off little karsts spread about the shore, giving it a strange and alien feeling as the sea carved into the rock grinding it to sand. In the moonlight, the dim shimmer of the street lights leave a golden glow upon the sidewalks between the houses which were set by cobblestone paths. They lined up like soldiers, carefully still overshadowed by the shroud of darkness as the cool breeze whipped between the pathways, carrying the smell of salt upon the wind. In all the houses the roof pitch is low and an asymmetrical plan is the norm. Whether it was the side-gabled type, cross-gabled roof, hipped-and-gabled roofs, and the flat-roof it was topped with terracotta tiles with cornices and eaves on the ceiling and the walls were made of a thick smooth, whitewashed stucco. Many of them had iron balconies with balustrades and piers which draped off to the tidal pools and canals made to lead to the sea. The doorways had dramatic arches which framed them and were made with thick planks of wood, and had a raised dais of sidewalk stairs. On both sides of the door were iron sconces where a lantern was lit by electric candles lighting up the building number. Windows were deeply recessed into the walls with mullions framing around them, and iron grilles on the bottom floor, almost like prison bars. The second floor windows had upon them awnings or beautiful casements of wood as if they were shielding themselves from view. Some of the stucco chimneys appeared to be ornamental, with some venting done instead with plaster grilles which had decorative and practical application to consider. The quiet was disrupted with a the quiet hum of patrol cars rolling down the asphalt streets. They stopped outside a building which had the same features as the other houses around it and they took a battering ram and prepared it, breaking the peaceful silence with the cracking of the door. Their uniforms were heavily distinct and recognizable to the neighborhood, and they knew what it meant if they had come to a home.

Inside the building the owner of the home was already awake, shaking with fear. Her long ash brown hair fell in gentle loose curls, it was unbrushed and she quickly grabbed only her briefcase with her hand trembling as she reached for it. Her sweet deep set almond eyes were a clear aquamarine color and they shot wide open at the sound of her front door being hit with a battering ram, as her forehead broke with a cold sweat. She struggled in the dark for a moment as she carefully opened the window which led to her balcony, and saw at least seven men outside of her house, and they did not notice her yet, and she carefully mounted over the iron balustrade, struggling against looking down as she did notice the height could potentially be a fatal one if she fell. She had already considered that they would be coming to her home soon, and she prepared her escape heavily in advance. She took heavy rope and lowered it as she climbed downward from the second floor, and slinked carefully to the pier where a boat waited on the side, she carefully steered it as silently as she could as the men broke into her house wearing police uniforms. She waited until she was out of sight before she removed her cellular phone and dialed the number she remembered from her days in the university. Valentina Sabina was someone she could trust would help her in this situation. It was a matter of life and death, and she had a sense of trust built from her time in the Capital of Kylarnatia in Krytopia University. She remembered of those more carefree times and when she would laugh and there would be no reason to fear from speaking her mind. Those times were long gone and she had cast her sense of security aside long ago. The feeling of fear was already bubbling around her, and her loose nightgown was hardly a protection against the elements. She took her time waiting for the line to open.

In the moonlight one could see she was a petite woman with a slender form. She looked even more vulnerable in her nightgown which was sheer and fell off her shoulders, and it barely held her buxom bust in place as her soft nutty almond honey skin color was given a soft hint of blue from the starlight above. The boat bobbed in place as she still looked in the direction of High Town, which was entirely different in its design architecturally from Amoriel’s suburban neighborhood. In the shadow of the castle was High Town, where a collection of timber framed and brick buildings sat alongside stone steeples and temples seemed to wrap around beautiful spreads of osmanthus tree groves and gardens which carried their spiced peach scent along with freshly cut grass and flowers. In the night there were shadows which made it feel more a bit fearsome, and the woman was careful to keep out of sight. It was within hightown where one could hear the sound of the waves crashing on the shore, and the sweet call of the gulls, She was slightly biting her bottom lip as she crouched into the boat, attempting to not catch any attention as she waited for the dialtone to get past the international lines.

“Miss Sabina, I’m sorry for calling so late, but it is me, Amoriel. I wouldn’t have called you at this hour if it wasn’t an emergency. I’m heading to the Kylarnatian Embassy right now from my home, how long would it take for me to file for asylum, and if it takes a while do you think you can find someone who can rush it for me? I’m in deep trouble back home. I don’t think there is a way for me to talk my way out of this one.” The woman said in an unusually higher pitch than normal, and much quicker than she would, as her voice trembled a bit.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:54 pm

[OOC: Written with some contributions from Seelelander / Maven / Crystal Spires]

Department for Foreign and Imperial Affairs, Krytopia
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia, Gholgoth

Valentina Sabina was no stranger to late nights. Before her posting in the halls of foreign and imperial affairs, she had served honourably as a member of the Caesar’s Military Police, keeping order amongst soldiers and civilians alike during times of conquest and crisis across the vast expanse of the Imperium Antiquum. Then and again, she still thought back to the most defining moments of her military career, the most memorable being when she received her medal of good service from the then newly crowned Caesar Silvier. Sabina remembered the encounter quite vividly: her bright smile and pleasant smell, and the subtle grace in her voice. It was all quite remarkable, particularly considering that she was heavily pregnant with the heir at the time.

What she’d remember of the encounter most of all, however, is how Silvier listened to her when she requested if she could be transferred into what she had always wanted to be: the life of an Ambassador. She had studied International Relations at the Caesar’s University Krytopia (also known as Krytopia University) for a reason, after all, and only went in to the Military Police as a means of completing her compulsory service and ‘toughening herself up’, as she remembered justifying back at the recruitment station. With that achieved, all she wanted to do was serve the Caesar through another branch of her endless reach.

So, when she received a letter stamped with the imperial seal of the Caesar herself a week later, she knew it had to be good news. It was her first diplomatic assignment. That was over four years ago.

Now, she was currently sat in the main office of the official department for Foreign and Imperial Affairs, at - according to the last check of her watch - just about half-past four in the morning, without any present posting. She had served admirably as the Imperium’s Representative to the Sondrian Regional Council for three of those years, but for the past year she’d found herself advising Ministers on how best to approach certain situations. She knew that sooner or later she’d receive another posting - which is what she truly wanted - but until then she had to just keep doing her job, and do it well. She was up so early as to be prepared for the day ahead. Her time in the Military Police meant that sleep was almost a stranger to her, and she actually found more comfort in being awake than asleep. Well, until her ‘monthly crash’ came around, but she was good at managing those.

Then, almost out of the blue, her mobile phone rang. Her personal mobile phone. She was confused, and was almost hesitant when pulling it out of her coat pocket, placing her hot cup of coffee on the desk in front of her.

”Which one of my friends could be phoning me at such an early hour? The only one crazy enough would be Melody, but even then--” Valentina began to think to herself, until she unlocked the phone to see that the number was an international one. Looking down just a few pixels further on the screen, she could see that the caller was none other than Amoriel Bahar, an old friend from Krytopia University. Thinking back on it, Valentina remembered her to be shy at first, which was understandable; a short, petite Edölian from the Nocturnal state Seeleländer being easily overshadowed by the tall, muscular Kylarnatians from Gholgoth. Yet once she got to know her she was quite confident, quite outspoken, and also quite a lot of fun. Quite a lot of fun indeed.

Yet why would she be calling her now, out of the blue?

Valentina answered the phone. “Hey, what’s--”

“Miss Sabina, I’m sorry for calling so late, but it is me, Amoriel. I wouldn’t have called you at this hour if it wasn’t an emergency. I’m heading to the Kylarnatian Embassy right now from my home. How long would it take for me to file for asylum, and if it takes a while do you think you can find someone who can rush it for me? I’m in deep trouble back home. I don’t think there is a way for me to talk my way out of this one.”

Oh, this was going to be fun. “Alright. Firstly, knock off the formalities. You and I are good enough friends for that not to be necessary. Secondly, what the hell have you done? I mean, I knew you were always quite an outspoken critic of your establishment, but I didn’t think you’d do anything too extreme. Also, is that water I hear?”

“I had to get out of my home in the middle of the night, and apparently my discussion in one of the party meetings with regard to race policies in the fatherland has led to the SCP knocking on my door in the middle of the night, and by knocking, I mean they used a battering ram to break into my house. The last time they did that to anyone in my neighborhood it was with Giorno, and he disappeared. I hadn’t seen anything from him, and his own family doesn’t know where he is. They think he’s dead.”

“For the love of the Mother, can’t you talk a lot before taking a breath.” Valentina remarked. “Amoriel, I need you to stay calm. I’ve been hearing of the things going down in Seeleländer from everything that has been flooding through the office, but none of us expected things to escalate so quickly. It’s all going south a whole lot sooner than we thought…”

Sabina quickly grabbed a loose piece of paper and a pen from the pot on her desk. “Alright, while you make your way to the Embassy and get yourself to safety, I need you to give me a few leads on where to go to get information on what’s happening. You’re now an important strategic asset to the Imperium, Amoriel, so I need you to think carefully. Where can I go to find evidence on what you’re telling me?”

“There are rumors of prisons in Canchesa, and in Derumil and both of them I have only seen pictures from the outside. There is also an escapee who I have heard has become more outspoken and bold. He is a Merovani man, but I don’t remember his name.” The woman said as she still was close to hyperventilating, not trying to overblow her emotions, she leaned against a brick gate as she headed toward the embassy, narrowly avoiding the Seeleländer Community Police.

Valentina noted down everything she said quickly. She knew that, despite the vagueness of the information, it was still more than enough when it came to searching the world wide web, particularly the feeds from Seeleländer. If there plenty more outspoken people there about what was going on, Kylarnatian intelligence would be able to find them soon. Particularly the Merovani man. Perhaps he could become another important strategic asset? Valentina wouldn’t know until she did her homework.

It was only then that Valentina noticed the strain of Amoriel’s voice on the phone, and when she summised what a cold night it must be in the region of the night. “Sweetheart, are you okay? Remember to breathe calmly. Don’t let the pressure get to you. Just remember the end of term exams back at university.”

“Jaicob was shot last week, so I’m not very calm at all. I’m fairly sure it was for what he wrote in the article of last month on the racial politics, I can’t really see this as anything less scary than the final exams, it..” She caught herself in mid speech and could see the embassy right ahead of her, but between her were a group of SCPs outside for their evening smoke. “Oh gods…”

Valentina could only guess what was happening, but didn’t hesitate as she thought of what to do. “Don’t worry, Amoriel, I’ve got this!”

The Embassy of the Imperium Antiquum, Nifleheim
The Kingdom of Seeleländer, Nocturnalya

As if almost on queue a minute or two later, one of the guards from the embassy strode out from the gates. He was tall - almost seven and a half feet tall - and looking both ways he spotted Amoriel pressed up against the wall. Without hesitation, he placed his towering body between her and the view of the Community Police. Approaching them calmly, he raised his hand to them and said. “I’m sorry, gentlemen, but I’m afraid the Imperium Antiquum does not permit smoking near it’s embassy grounds. I’m going to have to ask that you move along now.”

The officers looked up at him with vile stares, but knew they could do nothing in their power to stop him. Dropping their cigarettes and putting them out on the ground, the police took their business elsewhere in the other direction. While their backs were turned, the Kylarnatian guard gestured for Amoriel to move inside the embassy. Once she was in, he slowly walked backwards back inside the perimeter and flipped the automatic switch to close the gate again.

“I heard talking; are you inside?” Valentina asked from the phone back in Krytopia. She had no idea Amoriel was actually outside, and went completely on a whim of hope that a guard would spot her if he looked outside.

“I just made it through the gates, but that was a close one. They were just there. Just right in front of me. I… look utterly frightful, but I am so relieved. Let’s hope my asylum sticks, or I’m going to be in big trouble.” Amoriel said as she was still pale as could be, as if she had seen a ghost.

“Don’t worry, Amoriel, I’ve got you covered. Now let the guard escort you into the building and get some rest. You’ll speak to the Ambassador in the morning, and he’ll be able to shed some light on how the request for asylum is going. From the sounds of things, you really need to get your head down. Don’t be afraid to shut your eyes, Amoriel, for we won’t let you out of our hands. I swear it.”

The Fangthane Palace, Krytopia
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia, Gholgoth

It had taken her almost two hours, but eventually Valentina Sabina had collated enough information to present her case. Without so much as a blink of hesitation, she contacted the Fangthane Palace and requested an audience with the Caesar directly to present her findings. They were hesitant at first, though because she promised to be ready by the time the Caesar would already be waking, they allowed her the opportunity. It was only when she was there - standing in the Imperial Study - that she began to feel a little queasy.

What didn’t seem to help to calm matters was that the only other person in the room was one of the most intimidating individuals of the Caesar’s personal entourage. Dux Imperator Hyperion, also referred to as a ‘Lord’ due to his age-old oversight of the indigenous Black Cobra (from whom the Imperium’s special forces - which he also controlled - took their name), one of her greatest generals and faithful bodyguard, stared right down at her from behind the Caesar’s desk. His incredibly large black armoured frame, standing at almost eight feet, was illuminated only slightly from the first cracks of dawn making their way through the blinds. Apart from that, his deep burning red eyes were the only other source of light in the room, and even though Valentina had seen them many times before, standing in front of them face to face was almost difficult to cope with.

“I trust you have very good reason to ask for the Caesar’s time so early in the morning.”

“I promise you, Lord Hyperion, this urgent request was necessary.”

“I should hope so…” He immediately responded, “...for it was my will that allowed it. Nocturnalya is of...particular significance, so it is almost convenient that it brings us together in such a way.”
“Yes, it is.” Valentina responded, trying her best not to show any hint of nerves in her voice. She could only hope that the unbearable tension in the room would be broken soon, and it was. Just not in the way she might have expected.

The door opened gently, and without taking any direct notice of Valentina, the Caesar walked in. Dressed in only her nightwear, which consisted of a loose-fitting silk gown and some luxurious (and supposedly comfy) undergarments, Silvier carried a bowl of cereal and fruits into her office and moved straight for her desk, not really taking much notice of anything else around her. Initially caught off guard, Valentina eventually pounded her chest in salute and bowed her head in respect, but not even that seemed to catch her attention as she began to sit.

“Good morning, Hyperion. What sort of fun-filled shenanigans has the world got prepared for us today, hm?” The Caesar asked with a slight spring in her voice, diving into her breakfast bowl and enjoying the early morning taste of the nutrition. It was only then that she looked up and saw Valentina standing there, fist still to her chest and her head still bowed. Silvier’s eyes widened, but she was by no means startled. Instead, she hastily swallowed her mouthful and then pulled a humorous smile. After all, it wasn’t every day that somebody could testify to saying they saw their great and powerful leader almost naked in the morning.

“Oh, my gosh, please excuse me. I had no idea that I would be having an audience with anyone so early this morning. At least, not with them already present in my study. May I ask what your business is here?”

“My Caesar…” she began, but before she continued she looked up slightly to wait to be prompted to speak. Silvier did so gracefully. “...I’m here to report to you about serious developments regarding ‘race policies’ in the Kingdom of Seeleländer which I believe deserve your immediate attention.”

As Valentina raised her head to speak to the Caesar directly, Silvier looked at her face and slowly developed a calm smile. She seemed to remember their encounter all those years ago, and although a part of Sabina wanted to share the same expression she knew it’d only derail them from the matter at hand. “Of course, Miss Sabina, tell me more.”

For the next forty five minutes, at least, Valentina - using her trusty tablet computer - presented to the Caesar all the facts and figures she was able to collect on the subject. These ranged from official sources to many ‘tweets’ and broadcasts found on social networking sites, not least of all the video which Amoriel had mentioned on the phone. She also presented the facts about Amoriel and how she had studied in Kylarnatia, and why she for various reasons was a prime asset to the Imperium’s take on the matter. Once all was said and done, Sabina took a deep breath and bowed her head in reverence once more, in order to allow the Caesar to make her judgement.

Empty breakfast bowl now in hand, Silvier used her free hand to flick through the information left in front of her on the tablet computer, Hyperion also observing the information from behind. A few minutes of silence passed, before the Caesar turned back to face her goliath bodyguard. “What say you, Hyperion?”

“My Caesar…” He began, “...the Kingdom of Seeleländer clearly stands divided, and the extremist policies of it’s King may only bring greater unbalance to the rest of the region. I think it’s imperative that the Imperium take a leading role in this affair, as it did so in the fallout of the events of Pandaemonium, to show it’s omnipresent position in the region. Furthermore, if the King of Seeleländer cannot see reason, we seem to have already acquired his prime successor…”

As Valentina witnessed the exchange between Silvier and Hyperion, she could see how close the two actually were. The Caesar had always jokingly referred to him as a ‘bestie’ in public interviews, but it was clear here that she truly entrusted a lot in him. It was also clear that Hyperion was being incredibly suggestive, and Valentina could only imagine what the age-old Dux Imperator had going around in the cogs of his mind. Silvier certainly seemed to understand him.

“This girl...Amoriel…” The Caesar turned back to Valentina. “You said she wished for asylum?”

“Yes, my Caesar.” Sabina immediately responded.

“It shall be granted, you have my word. I will also make it an imperative of mine to make a response towards these developments in the Kingdom. I promise.”

“What is your response, my Caesar?”

“Oh, you’ll see Miss Sabina.” The Caesar smiled deviously. “You’ll see."
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Return to International Incidents