NATION

PASSWORD

GESO Recuitment [FT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Omnisol
Secretary

Founded: Sep 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Omnisol » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:42 pm

-
Last edited by Omnisol on Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hobbeebia
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbeebia » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:08 pm

How much FT experience do you have?
No Sig installed please insert boot media and press any key to continue

Omnisol
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Omnisol » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:13 pm

Hobbeebia wrote:How much FT experience do you have?

Have to admit i've only dabbled in FT before.

Hobbeebia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbeebia » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:40 pm

Not a bad thing!

Well you seem to have some talent for writing, and for that I say welcome!

Insectum
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Insectum » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:26 pm

I say come on in and stay awhile.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Agreed. An Aye vote from me!
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Omnisol
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Omnisol » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:53 am

How many votes do I need for admittance?

Hobbeebia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbeebia » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:29 pm

I'm not entirely sure, however the voting session is pretty short

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Its not short per say, I mean its about a week long. Unless there is an overwhelming majority. Since we're a democratic system even one vote or two would get you in. If no one objects within a given period the voting session may be closed earlier than a week. So in short; it depends on the people!.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:57 am

Omnisol wrote:** (Full) Nation Name: The Democratic States of Omnisol

** RP Population (if applicable): 9 billion

** RP Scale/Size/Style Preference: None

** RP Sample/Experience (provide 3 please):
Ive had previous nations on NS, but this one is new, so I've only made a handful of posts. I'll put some here though

A Message to the people of Omnisol, from our beloved, duly elected leader:

"Libertatem non esse liberam - freedom isn't free. That is the guiding principle of our nation, a warning against complacency, a warning to stay vigilant against the enemies of freedom. Today we have seen this principle illustrated. The true oppressive nature of the Donnerland's government has been revealed. Tired of their masquerade of democracy, they now plot to establish a monarchical regime over their people, the people they claim to represent.

As the one true democracy on this earth, we have a duty to mankind to spread the creed of freedom, tolerance and equality. The good people of Frulia yearn for that creed, they yearn for our liberating embrace, and they have risen up against their oppressors to fight for a freer future. Can we stand idly by and watch them fall? No. We bear the democrat's burden - we have a duty to act when freedom is threatened. To ignore the cries of an oppressed people is to renounce our own belief in liberty.

I hereby propose the formation of a Committee of Freedom, to communicate to the Donnerian Government our desire for reform, progress, and a peaceful return to democracy. As this is a matter of considerable urgency, an online referendum on this proposition will be held immediately"

REFERENDUM FORM - VOTING IS MANDATORY

Do you wish the Government to intervene on the behalf of the Donnerland's oppressed people?

[ ] Yes, I wholeheartedly support the righteous cause of justice and democracy

[ ] No, I am an enemy of freedom

Communique to Head of Government Harolds Veraski

(Image)

Head of Government,
The Democratic States of Omnisol seek to facilitate a constructive dialogue between your regime and the people of Frulia, in the hope of securing a diplomatic resolution to your present dispute. We implore you to reconsider your aversion to democracy, to contemplate reform rather than revolution. The establishment of a monarchy is not necessary to solve the problem of undesirable opinions among your populace. You can give the people the democracy they want, and retain your authority - democracy on the Omnisolian model can secure consensus and obedience as reliably as any King. Together we can orchestrate the transitioning of the Donnerland into a democracy of our kind, in which there will be no disagreement, no dispute as to the rightful legitimacy of President-For-Life Harolds Veraski.

Yours democratically,
Claudine Lechardoy, Imran Abdulayev, Ma Hla Aung

Transport Ship en-route to Coast of Frulia

(Image)

“Gonna need another refill, sergeant”

Task Commander Mirza Gotto sipped feverishly from her cup of liber-tea – a hyper-caffeinated cocktail of stimulants that resembled tea only in name, supplied by the Omnisolian government to all military personnel. Gotto’s mission was yet to truly begin, so she wasn’t yet suffering from sleep deprivation or fatigue, but she drank anyway. Over her years of service she’d become utterly addicted to the stuff. A good thing too, she thought. Drinking liber-tea was patriotic. That she was always seen drinking it probably explained her promotion. There were some no-gooders in her old unit who’d claimed it caused heart palpitations and convulsions, but she’d never believed them. It hadn’t caused her any problems, and besides, surely their democratically elected leaders would never make them consume anything dangerous. Mirza guessed those whingers just weren’t fit for the military life-style, since anyone who complained about the liber-tea tended to disappear sooner or later. She wondered where they were now, and if they regretted not toughing it out.

“Tastes like freedom!” she smacked her lips as she finished the cup.

That was what you were supposed to say after drinking liber-tea. You had to actually. She’d seen soldiers court-martialled for forgetting to say it in the heat of combat. Serves them right, she’d always thought, even if she privately felt that death by firing squad was a little too harsh a sentence.

The radio operator gestured for her attention. “The Birtonians, sir”.

“Well let’s hear it, and let’s hope they aren’t enemies of freedom”

Unknown vessel, you are entering a protected area under martial law of the Imperium Militare, of the Imperium of Birtonia. State your country, and intentions. Be advised you are now within our zone of control and the authority of the Imperium, obey these commands or be fired upon.

Gotto replied tersely: “This is a civilian vessel of the DSO’s Global Humanitarian Aid Initiative. We are transporting food, water and urgent medical supplies for the people of Frulia. With respect, the GHAI is a neutral non-governmental agency and by international law we have right of access to the region”

They waited for a response. The buzz of liber-tea, that unique electric sensation in her veins, was all the stronger for how much she knew was riding on this mission. The freedom of Frulia, of course, but also her own prospects.

The Taskforce was operating undercover. They wore no uniforms and their vessel bore only civilian ensigns and GHAI insignia – but hidden within their stockpiles of food and medicine were caches of small arms, mortars and heavy machine guns. Weapons to arm the Frulian rebels in the fight for freedom.

If their deception was uncovered by the Birtonian blockade, her Government would not come to their rescue, or even voice a word in their support. Their own leaders back home would have no choice but to decry them as smugglers – and her potentially illustrious military career would meet an impromptu dead end in a dark cell, or perhaps at the end of a noose.

The radio operator dabbed at the sweat beading on his forehead. “I sure do hope they’re friends of freedom, sir”

Paris, Capital of the Democratic States of Omnisol

The Liberty Gardens were the spiritual heart of the city - not the Grand Mosque - for though the great majority of the populace were nominally Muslim, it was the Creed of Democracy, not the Qur’an’s that truly held the hearts and minds of Omnisol.

Long ago there were no gardens here, instead a square known as the Place de la Concorde - but the history of the DSO’s constituent states before the creation of the DSO had been buried and destroyed. The Government reasoned that all people really needed to know about the histories of France and Britain and Germany and Holland, was that before they were oppressed and now they were free. Teach them anything more and they might start getting the wrong ideas.

And so the old monuments were long gone, replaced with flowerbeds, decorative ponds, and the mausoleums of democracy’s martyrs, ornamented with climbing rose and inscribed with faded gold lettering. On all of them the shahada, the declaration of faith in Allah, was written in flowery calligraphy – but true pride of place was given to the secular maxim: ‘libertatem non esse liberam’.

On most days of the year the Liberty Gardens were open to the public, but today First Citizen Lucien Ben Abbes had reserved them for his personal use. He was shadowed by a small entourage of ministers as he paced the grounds.

"It would have been easier had you secured the cooperation of Veraski"

“Chairman” Imran Abdulayev responded – for in public their leader was ‘First Citizen’, but in private he was Chairman, always Chairman – “My covert taskforce approaches the coast of Frulia and contact has just made with the blockaders. I fully expect they shall be allowed through and will begin the distribution of weapons to the rebels within forty eight hours”

“And what of the resistance the rebels shall face?” Ben Abbes asked, “Birtonia, Arkana, the Donnerian military…these are formidable enemies”

“It will be a hard struggle,” Abdulayev admitted, only just supressing a quaver in his voice. He was Minister of Defence and External Affairs - an office with a high rate of turnover, for the demands Ben Abbes made on Omnisol’s military were high. There were many hopefuls eager to seize his position should he fail.

“And there are more nations at work in Frulia” Ma Hla Aung, the Minister of Internal Harmony and Cooperation added. "Our foreign intelligence suggests the possible involvement of Vetoria, and Usea”

Ben Abbes growled. His broad, fat face - that was always said by propaganda to resemble a favourite uncle’s, that was always depicted as smiling and jovial by posters and portraits across the country - was unnerving in the extreme to see contorted in anger.

Only the Minister of Social Justice and Public Enlightenment, Claudine Lechardoy, found the courage to speak up. “The real war’s fought in the mind. So long as the Frulians are receptive to our message of freedom, which they are-”

“-Then no number of bombs or bullets will be able to stay their spirits” Abdulayev finished, reassuring the Chairman.

“I hope so, Ministers” Ben Abbes replied. “The expansion of my Democratic States is long overdue. I want the people of Frulia to be casting votes for me, by my next election”

“Your will be done” the three Ministers bowed.

Lechardoy paused for a moment, " - for democracy"

** How did you find out about GESO? - Just stumbled across it on the board.
** Why do you wish to RP with GESO? - I'm feeling a little frustrated that good RPs seem so few and far between, so I thought joining an RP group would help with that.
** How active are you? - very active, I log on most days
** How much IC contact has your nation had with GESO? - none so far
** Is there anything of note we should know? - not that I can think of

Well since there aren't any objections.. Welcome to the organization :)
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Omnisol
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Omnisol » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:35 am

The Fedral Union wrote:
Omnisol wrote:** (Full) Nation Name: The Democratic States of Omnisol

** RP Population (if applicable): 9 billion

** RP Scale/Size/Style Preference: None

** RP Sample/Experience (provide 3 please):
Ive had previous nations on NS, but this one is new, so I've only made a handful of posts. I'll put some here though

A Message to the people of Omnisol, from our beloved, duly elected leader:

"Libertatem non esse liberam - freedom isn't free. That is the guiding principle of our nation, a warning against complacency, a warning to stay vigilant against the enemies of freedom. Today we have seen this principle illustrated. The true oppressive nature of the Donnerland's government has been revealed. Tired of their masquerade of democracy, they now plot to establish a monarchical regime over their people, the people they claim to represent.

As the one true democracy on this earth, we have a duty to mankind to spread the creed of freedom, tolerance and equality. The good people of Frulia yearn for that creed, they yearn for our liberating embrace, and they have risen up against their oppressors to fight for a freer future. Can we stand idly by and watch them fall? No. We bear the democrat's burden - we have a duty to act when freedom is threatened. To ignore the cries of an oppressed people is to renounce our own belief in liberty.

I hereby propose the formation of a Committee of Freedom, to communicate to the Donnerian Government our desire for reform, progress, and a peaceful return to democracy. As this is a matter of considerable urgency, an online referendum on this proposition will be held immediately"

REFERENDUM FORM - VOTING IS MANDATORY

Do you wish the Government to intervene on the behalf of the Donnerland's oppressed people?

[ ] Yes, I wholeheartedly support the righteous cause of justice and democracy

[ ] No, I am an enemy of freedom

Communique to Head of Government Harolds Veraski

(Image)

Head of Government,
The Democratic States of Omnisol seek to facilitate a constructive dialogue between your regime and the people of Frulia, in the hope of securing a diplomatic resolution to your present dispute. We implore you to reconsider your aversion to democracy, to contemplate reform rather than revolution. The establishment of a monarchy is not necessary to solve the problem of undesirable opinions among your populace. You can give the people the democracy they want, and retain your authority - democracy on the Omnisolian model can secure consensus and obedience as reliably as any King. Together we can orchestrate the transitioning of the Donnerland into a democracy of our kind, in which there will be no disagreement, no dispute as to the rightful legitimacy of President-For-Life Harolds Veraski.

Yours democratically,
Claudine Lechardoy, Imran Abdulayev, Ma Hla Aung

Transport Ship en-route to Coast of Frulia

(Image)

“Gonna need another refill, sergeant”

Task Commander Mirza Gotto sipped feverishly from her cup of liber-tea – a hyper-caffeinated cocktail of stimulants that resembled tea only in name, supplied by the Omnisolian government to all military personnel. Gotto’s mission was yet to truly begin, so she wasn’t yet suffering from sleep deprivation or fatigue, but she drank anyway. Over her years of service she’d become utterly addicted to the stuff. A good thing too, she thought. Drinking liber-tea was patriotic. That she was always seen drinking it probably explained her promotion. There were some no-gooders in her old unit who’d claimed it caused heart palpitations and convulsions, but she’d never believed them. It hadn’t caused her any problems, and besides, surely their democratically elected leaders would never make them consume anything dangerous. Mirza guessed those whingers just weren’t fit for the military life-style, since anyone who complained about the liber-tea tended to disappear sooner or later. She wondered where they were now, and if they regretted not toughing it out.

“Tastes like freedom!” she smacked her lips as she finished the cup.

That was what you were supposed to say after drinking liber-tea. You had to actually. She’d seen soldiers court-martialled for forgetting to say it in the heat of combat. Serves them right, she’d always thought, even if she privately felt that death by firing squad was a little too harsh a sentence.

The radio operator gestured for her attention. “The Birtonians, sir”.

“Well let’s hear it, and let’s hope they aren’t enemies of freedom”

Unknown vessel, you are entering a protected area under martial law of the Imperium Militare, of the Imperium of Birtonia. State your country, and intentions. Be advised you are now within our zone of control and the authority of the Imperium, obey these commands or be fired upon.

Gotto replied tersely: “This is a civilian vessel of the DSO’s Global Humanitarian Aid Initiative. We are transporting food, water and urgent medical supplies for the people of Frulia. With respect, the GHAI is a neutral non-governmental agency and by international law we have right of access to the region”

They waited for a response. The buzz of liber-tea, that unique electric sensation in her veins, was all the stronger for how much she knew was riding on this mission. The freedom of Frulia, of course, but also her own prospects.

The Taskforce was operating undercover. They wore no uniforms and their vessel bore only civilian ensigns and GHAI insignia – but hidden within their stockpiles of food and medicine were caches of small arms, mortars and heavy machine guns. Weapons to arm the Frulian rebels in the fight for freedom.

If their deception was uncovered by the Birtonian blockade, her Government would not come to their rescue, or even voice a word in their support. Their own leaders back home would have no choice but to decry them as smugglers – and her potentially illustrious military career would meet an impromptu dead end in a dark cell, or perhaps at the end of a noose.

The radio operator dabbed at the sweat beading on his forehead. “I sure do hope they’re friends of freedom, sir”

Paris, Capital of the Democratic States of Omnisol

The Liberty Gardens were the spiritual heart of the city - not the Grand Mosque - for though the great majority of the populace were nominally Muslim, it was the Creed of Democracy, not the Qur’an’s that truly held the hearts and minds of Omnisol.

Long ago there were no gardens here, instead a square known as the Place de la Concorde - but the history of the DSO’s constituent states before the creation of the DSO had been buried and destroyed. The Government reasoned that all people really needed to know about the histories of France and Britain and Germany and Holland, was that before they were oppressed and now they were free. Teach them anything more and they might start getting the wrong ideas.

And so the old monuments were long gone, replaced with flowerbeds, decorative ponds, and the mausoleums of democracy’s martyrs, ornamented with climbing rose and inscribed with faded gold lettering. On all of them the shahada, the declaration of faith in Allah, was written in flowery calligraphy – but true pride of place was given to the secular maxim: ‘libertatem non esse liberam’.

On most days of the year the Liberty Gardens were open to the public, but today First Citizen Lucien Ben Abbes had reserved them for his personal use. He was shadowed by a small entourage of ministers as he paced the grounds.

"It would have been easier had you secured the cooperation of Veraski"

“Chairman” Imran Abdulayev responded – for in public their leader was ‘First Citizen’, but in private he was Chairman, always Chairman – “My covert taskforce approaches the coast of Frulia and contact has just made with the blockaders. I fully expect they shall be allowed through and will begin the distribution of weapons to the rebels within forty eight hours”

“And what of the resistance the rebels shall face?” Ben Abbes asked, “Birtonia, Arkana, the Donnerian military…these are formidable enemies”

“It will be a hard struggle,” Abdulayev admitted, only just supressing a quaver in his voice. He was Minister of Defence and External Affairs - an office with a high rate of turnover, for the demands Ben Abbes made on Omnisol’s military were high. There were many hopefuls eager to seize his position should he fail.

“And there are more nations at work in Frulia” Ma Hla Aung, the Minister of Internal Harmony and Cooperation added. "Our foreign intelligence suggests the possible involvement of Vetoria, and Usea”

Ben Abbes growled. His broad, fat face - that was always said by propaganda to resemble a favourite uncle’s, that was always depicted as smiling and jovial by posters and portraits across the country - was unnerving in the extreme to see contorted in anger.

Only the Minister of Social Justice and Public Enlightenment, Claudine Lechardoy, found the courage to speak up. “The real war’s fought in the mind. So long as the Frulians are receptive to our message of freedom, which they are-”

“-Then no number of bombs or bullets will be able to stay their spirits” Abdulayev finished, reassuring the Chairman.

“I hope so, Ministers” Ben Abbes replied. “The expansion of my Democratic States is long overdue. I want the people of Frulia to be casting votes for me, by my next election”

“Your will be done” the three Ministers bowed.

Lechardoy paused for a moment, " - for democracy"

** How did you find out about GESO? - Just stumbled across it on the board.
** Why do you wish to RP with GESO? - I'm feeling a little frustrated that good RPs seem so few and far between, so I thought joining an RP group would help with that.
** How active are you? - very active, I log on most days
** How much IC contact has your nation had with GESO? - none so far
** Is there anything of note we should know? - not that I can think of

Well since there aren't any objections.. Welcome to the organization :)

Nationalist Tantalus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Tantalus » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:14 pm

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nati ... /id=494218

I am sorry for my long-ass hiatus, but I've finally posted my Mechanoids' factbook!

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:22 pm

Nationalist Tantalus wrote:http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nationalist_tantalus/detail=factbook/id=494218

I am sorry for my long-ass hiatus, but I've finally posted my Mechanoids' factbook!

Nice!
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:34 pm

Indeed nice work.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Ferret Civilization
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Ferret Civilization » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:48 am

Well, after some interesting events... I guess I could try and do this. I would try to sign up for the organization too, but it seems you do stuff on your own forum... And I can't really do stuff on other websites... So I guess I'll just start here...
== RPing Application ==

** (Full) Nation Name: Ferret Civilization

** RP Population (if applicable): 100+ million Ferrets and growing

** RP Scale/Size/Style Preference: Doesn't Matter

** RP Sample/Experience (provide 3 please): None

** How did you find out about GESO?
Read over this once or twice, then got contacted by The Fedral Union

** Why do you wish to RP with GESO?
I love RPing, not good at it, but told that doesn't matter much here if I mess up

** How active are you?
7:45ish AM to 7 PM Arizona time, which switches between Pacific and Mountain

** How much IC contact has your nation had with GESO?
Probably none, the nation just got a space program and has begun small exploration of the solar system

** Is there anything of note we should know?
I'm still calling myself new, so I have no idea how to go about this stuff...
Last edited by Ferret Civilization on Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:19 am

Aye, mots defiantly Aye. Willing to learn; interested in sci-fi and besides more space ferrets are awesome!
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Belos
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 03, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Belos » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:07 am

The Fedral Union wrote:Aye, mots defiantly Aye. Willing to learn; interested in sci-fi and besides more space ferrets are awesome!

Same here. Aye.

Hobbeebia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbeebia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:16 pm

aye

HYDRA-Russian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby HYDRA-Russian Empire » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:29 pm

Aye indeed
Glory to the Empire
Emperor Peter IV
Tsarevich Nicholay (III) Petrovich
I live in the UK, so my time may be different to yours.
WARNING: THIS NATION DOES NOT REPRESENT MY VIEWS
---
[url]---[/url]
Anti-Democracy League | League of Mechanocracies
Embassy Program (OBSOLETE)|Member of GESO

A level 2.9 civilization, according to this index (Tier 10, Level 7, Type 10).

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:30 pm

Yee
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Perseid Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Perseid Federation » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:12 am

The Omospondia votes Aye to the space ferrets.
T H EP E R S E I DF E D E R A T I O N
Μ ε τ α ξ ύτ ω νΜ ε γ α λ ε ί οΑ σ τ έ ρ ι α
Official Factbook | Organ of Foreign Relations | LOTUS | The Local Cluster | NSFT Discord | FT Advice and Assistance Thread

"You can't ignore it. All his ultimatums come with his delicious, delicious booze" - Telros
FT-Prime Puppet of Stormwrath.

Ferret Civilization
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Ferret Civilization » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:53 am

Thank you all for the confidence and letting this nation be apart of your fine organization. I'll try not to be too much of a burden when or if this nation can join. How long does this voting last for?
Currently traveling across the United States. Still up for any conversations though.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:04 am

well, I think by tonight you'll be a member considering by a land side you have about 7 votes... another coming and possibly 2 more... so that puts you firmly as a member to be :)
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Dainus
Attaché

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dainus » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:12 pm

Make that 8 Ayes. Yeah.

Nationalist Tantalus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2011
Ex-Nation