NATION

PASSWORD

GESO Recuitment [FT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:34 pm

I believe the grace period has sort of passed.. Since there are votes for you and others (in the majority).. I'd like to welcome you to the Alliance.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Nationalist Tantalus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 14, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nationalist Tantalus » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:55 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:I believe the grace period has sort of passed.. Since there are votes for you and others (in the majority).. I'd like to welcome you to the Alliance.
Ah. I just found the OOC thread. Thank you for the notification; I'm continuing work on my FB entry. It should come up in the next few days.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Take your time no rush :)
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
[REDACTED BY MOD]

The Sjai Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sjai Empire » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:15 am

== Membership Application==

-- (Full) Nation Name: The Intergalactic State of The Sjai Empire

-- RP Population (if applicable): 89 Million

-- RP Scale/Size/Style Preference: Nation/Character

-- RP Sample/Experience (provide 3 please): N/A (Does Forum 7 Count?)

-- How did you find out about GESO? Recruitment Telegram
-- Why do you wish to join GESO? Rping
-- How active are you? I'm Active Everyday
-- Is there anything of note we should know? This is a Puppet Nation, so, and I own like 5 others, so I may be inactive at times

The Second Brotherhood of Planets
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:15 am

-- (Full) Nation Name: The Brotherhood of Planets

-- RP Population (if applicable): 6.7 billion and rapidly growing. I adhere to NS stats, mostly. There's some stuff that seems utterly weird.

-- RP Scale/Size/Style Preference: Anything goes.

-- RP Sample/Experience (provide 3 please): See second post for easier reading.

-- How did you find out about GESO? Invited by The Fedral Union

-- Why do you wish to join GESO? Seems like a practical and amiable choice.

-- How active are you? Online most evenings. I go offline for some period of time but never longer than three days / a week. If anything changes I'll let people know.

-- Is there anything of note we should know? I share acquaintances with Imperial Nalydya. As my nation is a ripoff of the Star Trek United Federation of Planets, it is the sort that prefers diplomatic RPs over military ones. But we find royal weddings and such to be fairly trivial compared to cultural and economic exchange. Officially, there is no Class between Broes.
Last edited by The Second Brotherhood of Planets on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Horace Walpole: "The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

NS Stats are mostly acknowledged here, but multiply NS pop by 5 to get State Approved total!

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Intergalactic Bulletin:  Alt Human Homeland rediscovered and reclaimed.  Locals 'uplifted' in response to paranormal activity.  Brotherhood delegation invited to mysterious assembly, Mmrnmhrm deployed. More to Follow...

The Second Brotherhood of Planets
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Apologies for Double Post, but its intended for easier read.

Postby The Second Brotherhood of Planets » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:25 am

RP EXAMPLES

OOC: Plot-post. Because Talking is a Free Action? And because some time has passed.

IC:

Starbase 84, Alpha Ceti

Constructed during the Second Wave of Colonization, Starbase 84 was still located just outside of the Brotherhood's traditional "Sphere of Influence," the territory considered nearest to the Home Stars and therefore easiest for the Defense Force to reinforce and fortify. Starbase 84 therefore lay just outside the Bro Sensor Net, and was somewhat more vulnerable than the average Brotherhood Starbase.

Still, the Alpha Ceti star system had received standard defenses for a settlement outside the sphere of influence. With two units of Guardian class Cutters and a sizable mining settlement on a particularly large asteroid that served as the Starbase's main mine and source of RUs, starships were thus garrisoned and the system often served as a "jump off point" for explorer groups and long-range missions.

As the Starbase closest to the current anomaly, it became the focal point for the Brotherhood's reinforcements.

BPS Time's Arrow, Meeting Room A

"Admiral Petrarch, I am surprised yet overjoyed that you have agreed to meet with us here in Alpha Ceti." Dasha Ivanova, Senior Captain of the Time's Arrow, gave her superior a warm smile.

Donald Petrarch, Fleet Admiral of the Brotherhood's Third World Fleet, gave a polite nod. "Admiral Shex remains in command of Third Fleet back on Braxis. I rallied a sizable guard as you requested. While the Starbase Commander may be cross with me for sending an entire Fleet and thus grabbing most of his station's attention, these ships should be enough to fortify the region in question."

"Yes, Admiral. Preliminary data coming in from the Task Force's Reserves demonstrates that the Orz are beyond that rift, along with several factions who have survived this long and seem to greatly outnumber ours in population. Captain Ozman of the Red October believes that an alliance with one of these civilizations, calling itself The Empire of Tinfect, may prove extremely beneficial for further explorations of that universe."

"But you just said that there are Orz in those stars..."

"Aye, sir, but the Orz are not invincible. And they seem to be dispelled by these other factions. We finally have allies who are fully aware of the Orz, and we no longer need to acknowledge the whims of the Arilou or beseech the First Ones for help. The Shadows exterminated so many of our brethren, after all, we shouldn't have to beg them for help when the Orz decide to come after us."

"The fact that other races are so familiar with the Orz may demonstrate that there are no First Ones in that section of the multiverse."

"But sir, even if there are no First Ones... It means that we can assert ourselves whenever *blights* show up."

"Admiral Gioccomo reported that his forces were tied up in several battles with the Cybrans against the UEF. Many lives and ships were lost in our efforts to assist The Cybran Nation. The Brotherhood cannot afford to send too many ships in other multiverses. We had to pull out of the Vasudan's Home Universe early on, and we've only recently experienced enough stability in the Vux's Home Universe for us to complete a Gate Assembly near Vux Prime. Captain, we need a better reason to bring so many resources to a universe infested by Orz."

"What if I told you that we found the Chenjesu? Surely the Core Worlds would be overjoyed at that find?"

"Th... The Chenjesu?" The Admiral's eyes widened. "The Premier might end up having people eat out of our hand. Command might get more funding than ever before. If we could have Chenjesu visit our home stars-"

The Senior Captain smiled. "Sir, that is why we believe that, in spite of the Orz threat, we should escalate our attempts to secure a foothold on the other side of that rift. I've already ordered our engineers to build a rudimentary Gate Assembly. We need to keep the rift stable. The rift seem to disturb the Orz, but with Tinfect support and an eventual Mothership sent to that Universe we should be able to hold that position for a long time."

"I see. The Third World's Fleet's Second Fleet shall reinforce Task Force 69. I have work to do, Captain, so I will return to Braxis, but you shall be Acting Commodore while NX is coordinating defenses on the other side of the rift. Send him the ships he needs, Captain. Make sure that the Brotherhood can secure a colony on the other side, and you'll get that promotion." Petrarch rose, and began to leave the room.

Ivanova gave a somewhat unnerving grin. "Thank you, sir!"

Waves of starships began leaving Alpha Ceti, heading for Task Force 69. Soon the bereaved ships of the Brotherhood would receive ample reinforcements. While nearly fifty ships had been lost, hundreds would take their place.

Additional OOC Post:

TLDR, the Brotherhood is run by scientists and philosophers, not warriors. Therefore, the very notion of establishing sustained contact with a legendary older space-faring race is enough for the Bro military to have an important objective (that is, first contact with said species) to achieve. It's extremely impractical and any diplomatic channels between Excidium Planetis and ourselves may reflect that, but do keep in mind that the Broes came from a universe where entire spacefaring races would be exterminated by fleets of Star Wars Death Stars just because one species placed one individual on a mining world of the genocidal civilization in question.

We retained our idealism because it was the last grasp of humanity in a nightmarish universe choked to death from war. We do not intend for that idealism to fade even when facing new masks of Death and War. We may be whimsical at times and fairly innocent, but we are NOT easy prey.

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:
Orzic Nedbens wrote:There was a battle going on.

And then someone decided to hit one of Numbers' angels with tons of warheads at several times the speed of light.

To the sound of derp, reality got torn a new one. An utterly massive rainzone burst from the obliterated core of the monster, carried on the suicide bomb and wrath of countless souls therein, flooding reality with so much rainbow bullshit it just completely crashed in that area, spawning a glittering mass of anomalous activity much larger than the planet.

Among the few Orzic Nedbensian survivors, mostly the landed Challengers and Aurelias plus the Haudenkas and Yumekos that had quietly absconded over there as well, were none other than the Laughing Menace and a still-candied Cirno.

"We are really damn lucky that didn't break subspace or something." the former said, quickly glancing at the Laughing Mad to be sure it hadn't exploded when she looked away or anything. "I don't think we could outfight so many copyright lawyers on top of the Third Fleet and universe decay."

-snip-

The Laughing Mad's ghostly new form erupted into armor that looked like it had been made of fingernails, toenails, and bone, shining with countless colors of cursed witchfire and bleeding with the ichor of dead and dying gods, hemorrhaging rampaging ghost warbands from its every firing orifice. Like a roaring dragon, it fired an ocean of fiery space bulletspam into the impending capitol ships, its wings firing increasingly lethal barrages with every flap.

OOC: Final Boss Detected?

IC:

BPS Indefatigable, Bridge

There! It seemed that the Orz were preparing their final gambit.

A wave of bullets crashed into the smaller cap ships that had been deployed: these assorted vessels, having already been battered by Orz assaults, slowly crumbled before the tide. Those with less fortified hulls or weaker shields crumbled, and soon only a handful of cruisers and destroyers were left.

"Indefatigable to Reserves, send every last heavy cruiser we have. Our lighter ships have been lost, but the enemy seems desperate enough to deploy their own ghosts to the field. It may sound insane, but if we press our attack we may finish them once and for all!"

BPS Ever-Victorious, Triumph-Class Star Destroyer, Bridge

"Ever-Victorious to Indefatigable, I'm not seeing things, am I? We've lost almost twenty of our support ships to the enemy assaults, and one of our cruisers valiantly committed a suicide mission that forced the enemy to summon its own ghosts against us. Sir, I don't think it's prudent to just watch from the rift. This enemy is unlike any other we've faced, they have abilities that far exceed any of our previous opponents. Even ****ing First Ones are incapable of using such advanced technology or what may very well be magic. Have you seen the Arilou pull this sort of thing? The Vorlons? No, sir we are dealing with beings beyond our comprehension."

"We are indeed facing something unprecedented, Ever-Victorious, and if I may be so callous I'd say that I'd rather lose a thousand men than risk the multiple thousands of crewmen on our ships. If they want this to be a battle of attrition I'd rather we take less potential losses. If your ship falls in battle, the Brotherhood would lose an asset that can't be quickly replaced like those other cruisers and destroyers."

"Sir..."

"I know. Dammit, I know. We've lost so many good men on what should have been a colony mission. When this battle concludes I might just resign, but if I relinquished command now, at a time when all our lives are still threatened, I'd be a worthless coward. I may have thrown a thousand lives away, but if I allow your ship or the other massive capships that are still in reserve to engage I'd be risking thousands of lives. I'd rather we ensure that the rift remains open and that our men didn't sacrifice themselves for nothing. Captain, I order you to send additional fighters, perhaps two squadrons to try to reinforce those that remain in the field of battle. Your ship is at full capacity, is it not?"

"Aye, sir. But if our fighters are getting slaughtered shouldn't you send a recall order?"

"Negative, Captain. If they're still kicking the enemy's shins they can draw fire away from friendly capital ships and from us. I'd rather take that court-martial than risk even more lives throwing massive capships at this enemy. As you've pointed out, they are something beyond conventional, sane interstellar civilizations. As baffling as first one motives are, none of the first ones have demonstrated such horror and insanity."

An additional 36 fighters hurled off towards what might be certain death, but maybe they'd distract the Orz a bit more.

The Second Brotherhood of Planets wrote:
The Soviet Union of Mother Russia wrote:
Tehran - Iran

Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif
(Image)

Sender : Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif - IP : 232.43.454.4
Receiver : Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Evening.

We appeciate your sympathy towards our situation, however we find it premature starting a all-out blockade against the Amercian states. Yes, we do know they have a finger in this recent uprise in Paktai involving these militants, however we find it not beneficial if we were to go into war. The oil industry would take a deep impact on the outcome of that scenario, and so would our economy. However, if we were to get in such a given situation, we would not mind if you want to help. However, at the present time the nuclear resources we have will be for energy alone, and so it will for the nearby future.

Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif

Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Foreign Minister Batari

To : Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif
From : Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Foreign Minister Batari

You misunderstand us, dear Iranian brothers and fellow children of Allah. We offered to assist you in combat should another nation invade your great civilization. But we also wish to prevent war. America is our ally for many practical reasons, but we consider Islam and fellow children of Allah to be far more important than some economic or political concerns. We do not want to see Iran suffer in combat against the United States: for regardless of victory some of your warriors will die.

We offer to help mediate between you and the Americans. We have heard rumors that among your people the Americans are considered "The Great Satan," while in fact Satan's power lies in another civilization, one that is far older and has gradually forgotten its wisdom. If that power chooses to manipulate Iran for its own purposes, we will not stand by. This is advice between brothers: choose your allies carefully. Regardless, whoever invades Iran or Pakistan will face a coalition of Muslim states. Both our nations are members of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). If some of our fellow Muslims fail to stand by you rest assured that we will not hesitate to do so. Our faith must hold true! The Higher Order Shall Reign!

... But until war comes we will do whatever we can to help you delay or prevent it. Rest assured, your Indonesian brothers will remain by your side.

Foreign Minister Batari

Alcase wrote:
Bonn, Federal Republic of Germany
(Image)

Chancellor Merkel runs into the conference room. She's a little late to her own meeting, but it doesn't surprise anyone since she's usually the busiest.
"Madam!" all who are present shout and stand as Chancellor enters the room. She waves them to be at ease.

"Now, let's talk about the world. Shall we?" she begins.

"Madam Merkel, Our recent reports from NATO intelligence operations have shown us that the Swedish government has been overrun by Communists. Also, the United States is threatening China and Iran to war for various reasons, including Iran's nuclear weapons programme," Kriegsminister Elisabeth Forster says monotonously.

Merkel sighs, she can see just from these international incidents that communism will dominate the world. Should she align with the communists to ensure her country's safety? Or should she stand and fight against the communist's irrational ideals?

By request of the Chancellor, the Kreigsminister also begins the mobilization and increased training of its troops as well as its naval and aerial assets. War is imminent, and Germany will not fall behind the world as it progresses further into chaos.

Foreign Minister Batari

To : German Ministry of Foreign Affairs
From : Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Foreign Minister Batari

Greetings, Great Nation of Germany!

The Indonesian Empire and the Federal Republic of Germany share a common ally: The United States. The Indonesian Empire is also allied with a nation that you seem to consider a threat: The Islamic Republic of Iran. Because we share allies, Indonesia feels that it and Germany must have common goals. Namely, that peace should prevail in the world, and that strong civilizations should retain the right to be strong and prosperous.

Iran is an old civilization. Like great Germany, it has a responsibility to protect its people. Unlike Germany, Indonesia can better understand Iran's motives. Iran and Indonesia share the great religion of Islam, a religion of peace and respect, and love for Allah. Germany has Catholics, Jews, Protestants, all People of the Book, so you too can contemplate the wisdom of God. Both the People of the Book and the Children of Allah understand the importance of love, respect, peace, and so forth.

Why, then, do you choose violence? Iran has not threatened Germany. She merely needs to protect her people, and provide them with essential resources, namely that of Nuclear Power. Nuclear Power does not necessarily coincide with nuclear weapons. Not all nuclear waste is weapons grade plutonium. It is simply irresponsible for Germany or any other power to condemn a nation for trying to provide for its people!

Indonesia has no quarrel with Germany. There has even been limited trade between Indonesian manufacturers and German consumers. We wish to continue such trade, and to ensure that peace will prevail. We hope that Germany feels the same. If Germany attacks Iran, Indonesia will be forced to protect our Muslim brothers. Such an attack would be like a violent thug breaking into someone's home. As Iran's brother in Islam, Indonesia will also intercept such an intruder. We believe that Germany is a peaceful, reasonable, and respectful civilization that does not believe in killing and destruction. We believe that Germany does not want to use violence. Because of these beliefs, we hope that we can convince Germany not to attack our brothers.

If you fail to consider these words, well, please understand that family members must protect each other.

With respect,

Foreign Minister Batari

(I was RP'ing as The Empire of Indonesia. In that timeline, Suharto's Empire went a tad... Overboard... Moreso than usual.)
Last edited by The Second Brotherhood of Planets on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Horace Walpole: "The world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel."

Member of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

NS Stats are mostly acknowledged here, but multiply NS pop by 5 to get State Approved total!

Amazing Advice, Bro!

Intergalactic Bulletin:  Alt Human Homeland rediscovered and reclaimed.  Locals 'uplifted' in response to paranormal activity.  Brotherhood delegation invited to mysterious assembly, Mmrnmhrm deployed. More to Follow...

Insectum
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Insectum » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:29 am

I was invited by The Federal Union

-- (Full) Nation Name: The Class of Insectum

-- RP Population (if applicable): Current gameside pop times 4 + 1 extra to account for the Queen.

-- RP Scale/Size/Style Preference: No preference.

-- RP Sample/Experience (provide 3 please):

Though I believe links are no longer in existence, my pride and joy, came when I was Warhaven. Back on The Jolt Forums, where I and three others created the 10000 page epic known as "The White Tower."

That leads me to my other threads as Warhaven, filling out examples 2 and three nicely.
> The Fall of Gods, 1 and 2: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=186142
You can find links to all the acts in the linked OOC thread.
> My on-going story with The Floor Kippers, the whole thing from the beginning. viewtopic.php?t=84246

-- How did you find out about GESO? TFU
-- Why do you wish to join GESO? TFU asked nicely.
-- How active are you? I'm on daily, but if there's nothing going on, I wander elsewhere off-site.
-- Is there anything of note we should know? I intend to keep Insectum as fresh as possible, hence why all RP data is from my main as Warhaven. Also, there's something sneaking up behind you. If I seem inactive, simply TG my main as Warhaven, and see what's up.
Last edited by Insectum on Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:27 pm

I vote aye.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Tellus Mater
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tellus Mater » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Aye to Warhaven, nay to the two F7ers.
Tellurian Hegemony
FT | GESO Member
Estainia's

Insectum
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Insectum » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:27 pm

I edited my app slightly after TFU pointed out the astounding numbers my formula gave. In truth, I was distracted at the time. My current formula gives each of the four peoples of Insectum a more realistic population number.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:53 am

I'd say Aye to the latter. Not sure about the first one, so abstained for now.

Imperial Nalydya
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Nalydya » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:31 am

Aye.
Future Tech & Proud
Imperial Nalydian Military Assessment | Factbook
Observer of the LEAGUE OF MECHANOCRACIES!

RIP: Polar Confederation; Laptev; CAS; FBN

[23:27] <CommunistAndroids> For a second I thought you were a woman and I was confused.
Olimpiada, On the Efficacy of Anti-matter Reactive Armour: "It's so reactive, it reacts your entire regiment into atoms."

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:01 am

All new applicants by majority of the voting parties have been accepted; welcome to the GESO.
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Dainus
Attaché

Founded: Aug 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dainus » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:13 pm

If you are so inclined - don't forget to drop by our IRC chatroom.

Just type the following in your prefered IRC client.

/server irc.esper.net
/join #geso

Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:29 pm

Dainus wrote:If you are so inclined - don't forget to drop by our IRC chatroom.

Just type the following in your prefered IRC client.

/server irc.esper.net
/join #geso

But my preferred client is Chatzy.
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."

Zarathoft
Attaché

Democratic Socialists

Postby Zarathoft » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:02 pm

This is an app to possibly RP with some of you, and if accepted, I may consider joining in the future should it fit in logically with my nation.

== RPing Application ==

** (Full) Nation Name: Winged Republic of Zarathoft (subject to change pending on results of a current RP)

** RP Population (if applicable): Please view my nation's NationStates population

** RP Scale/Size/Style Preference: Indifferent, as long as posts are of quality with preference to at least a paragraph or greater in length.

** RP Sample/Experience (provide 3 please):
Well I Didn't Vote for You
The Boulder Falls
The Beasts in the Dark

** How did you find out about GESO?
I was TGed by Federal Union
** Why do you wish to RP with GESO?
I want to expand the group of FT nations that I can RP with
** How active are you?
Generally, fairly active. Like everyone else, I go through bouts of inactivity depending on my personal life.
** How much IC contact has your nation had with GESO?
None that I am actively aware of
** Is there anything of note we should know?
Depending the result of my RP "Well I Didn't Vote for You" (listed above), the major portions of my nation may become a temporary subject of the Taledonian Consortium.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Welcome, and we look forward to rping with you :) You seem to have a good head on your shoulders; and as you wish to simply to rp with us before joining or not (even if you don't join in the end that doesn't preclude rping with any of us by the by); there's no vote required. This will get you started :)
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Galactic Federation of the FDR
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Federation of the FDR » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:39 pm

-- (Full) Nation Name: Galactic Federation of the FDR

-- RP Population (if applicable): I usually roll with 4.7 trillion due to my capital planet being an ecumenopolis.

-- RP Scale/Size/Style Preference: Nation over character.

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3 (this is from one of my first RPs...)

-- How did you find out about GESO? Fedral Union.
-- Why do you wish to join GESO? It's hard to find quality FT roleplays.
-- How active are you? Active daily.
-- Is there anything of note we should know? This is my FT puppet, main nation is The Federation of Democratic Regions.
Member of GESO

The Army Republic of Neo Prussia wrote:
Galactic Federation of the FDR wrote:How exactly did Jersey fly a C-130 through space to Dertuya and got past the massive battle in a single post?

Hard work, determination, duct tape, and several nukes.

Korona Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korona Alliance » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:08 am

-- (Full) Nation Name: The Intergalactic Empire of Korona Alliance

-- RP Population (if applicable):
- 260 Trillion (Personal IC)
- 120 Billion (For RP)
- 130 Million (NS)

-- RP Scale/Size/Style Preference: Various

Korona Alliance wrote:Unknown Sector

5 of Nigita Main Fleets commanded by 5 Greatest Generals arrived in [CENSORED], surprisingly Kotos brought its own Fleet. Transmission between Titania and Reinforcment Fleets started.

"how's going my friend?" ~ Queen Kotos *Transmission 2*

"not good!"
"i must improve my strategy and liberate Earth from Novaya coalition!"
~ Grand General Aheon *Transmission 1*

"need a better strategy, don't worry i brought 10 Koronian Wartankers!" ~ General Calista *Transmission 3*

"Wartanker?" *Thinking* "Good i have an nice idea."
"i want all warships is ready for next combat!"
~ Grand General Aheon *Transmission 1*

"Do you hear that! ALL SHIPS! We will liberate earth from Novaya Coalition forces!!!" ~ Queen Kotos *Transmission ALL*

"ROGER!" ~ Koronian Soldiers

-- How did you find out about GESO? From This Guy, The Fedral Union
-- Why do you wish to join GESO? looking for a Good FT Roleplay
-- How active are you? Everyday (1-5 Hours)
-- Is there anything of note we should know? Puppet of Gardevoirland.
Last edited by Korona Alliance on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
❅❅❅ The Broken Multiverse of Korona❅❅❅
"Defeat means nothing to me..."
-Controlling All Koronaverse Stuffs-
✶Korona News Network✶: Faylan - Blue SanctionSaikousoku Fall in LoveSora Amamiya - Da-Da-Dash! (Monmusu)
I DON'T USE NS STATS

Post Marshal

Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:17 pm

260 Trillion....

Insectum
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Insectum » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:33 pm

I say no. 260 Trillion is far too outlandish for any nation, unless that trillion's a mistake. I made a similar one on my app, and corrected it.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:39 pm

Yeah I would think going down to 120 billion would be reasonable? Do you have a species/factbook in mind?
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Korona Alliance
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korona Alliance » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:25 am

The United Remnants of America wrote:260 Trillion....
Insectum wrote:I say no. 260 Trillion is far too outlandish for any nation, unless that trillion's a mistake. I made a similar one on my app, and corrected it.
The Fedral Union wrote:Yeah I would think going down to 120 billion would be reasonable? Do you have a species/factbook in mind?

sry wrong...i change
❅❅❅ The Broken Multiverse of Korona❅❅❅
"Defeat means nothing to me..."
-Controlling All Koronaverse Stuffs-
✶Korona News Network✶: Faylan - Blue SanctionSaikousoku Fall in LoveSora Amamiya - Da-Da-Dash! (Monmusu)
I DON'T USE NS STATS

The Fedral Union
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:31 am

I vote yay, 120 billion is much more reasonable; I don't think anyone else would have an issue with that change? ^_^

Also welcome to the GESO Galactic Federation of the FDR!
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Galactic Federation of the FDR
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Galactic Federation of the FDR » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:05 pm

The Fedral Union wrote:I vote yay, 120 billion is much more reasonable; I don't think anyone else would have an issue with that change? ^_^

Also welcome to the GESO Galactic Federation of the FDR!

Sweet! Thanks for inviting me, it's hard to find a FT RP that isn't just mass fleet action with millions of warships.
Member of GESO

The Army Republic of Neo Prussia wrote:
Galactic Federation of the FDR wrote:How exactly did Jersey fly a C-130 through space to Dertuya and got past the massive battle in a single post?

Hard work, determination, duct tape, and several nukes.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents