NATION

PASSWORD

The Siege [FT, OOC, Entry By App]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Huerdae
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

The Siege [FT, OOC, Entry By App]

Postby Huerdae » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:36 pm

The Siege
The Furnace, Losieda Constellation
Combat Simulation Arena / Arms Dealer / Firing Range
[ Final Apex Physical Athletics Ownership ]

The Siege is aptly named, running a rather mundane live fire range at the entrance that fires over the heads of those entering the establishment. Within is a comparative armory of weapons imported from the Star Empire and their allies or trading partners, providing one of the most comprehensive collection of modern fire-arms still available in the galaxy, up to and including modern military gear such as the Huerdaen Maedar or the Setulanite K-14. The true attraction, however, is the chance to use these weapons on other beings. Open to all sentient beings with the proper wavers, The Siege offers the opportunity to take newly purchased weapons out to play, loading them with specially modified false rounds designed not to kill the target, though significant bruising can be expected. Here, they run full size simulations, including House-run tank actions between sides supported by paying customer infantry, last stand actions, and take-and-hold missions. Their rules are limited, requiring eye protection, and providing the option to call yourself 'out', though the only true way to get out of the line of fire is to hit the dirt. Special deals are offered to organized combat groups willing to train against disorganized foes, and The Siege is known to cater to larger parties, booking the entire facility for up to 48 hours for particularly wealthy clients.

This thread is for the organization, planning, and running of games in the IC thread by the same name. I'll be naming and managing each game, as well as controlling who is participating. The standard rules are listed below, and any special considerations for each game will be listed with that game. Before anyone participates, I will need a full ORBAT of what they are bringing, and anything not listed in the ORBAT cannot be used. It should be assumed that as the OP, my word is law and anything I post occurs. When RPing with others, please keep in mind general RP courtesy. If you feel someone is godmoding, please bring it up to them or myself privately. If action needs to be taken, I will handle the incident.

Standing Rules:
1. You can bring any weapon you want, but it must be a slugthrower. Weapons found in my factbook are also permitted.
2. You cannot bring vehicles without first passing it by me.
3. Don't you dare write OoC in my IC thread. I will hurt you. If you have something to say, say it here.
4. Anything not brought in your ORBAT cannot be used.
5. I'm serious. If I don't see it listed, or there have been any 'suspicious' edits, I will bring the hammer down on you. I'm an evil tyrant. Deal with it.
6. I'm going to try to challenge you. This means I'll be 'killing' your guys. I'll have my own notes on most games, and try to throw a curveball for everyone.
7. Unless stated otherwise, eliminating a member of The Mob is permitted. These are NPCs. Some may be marked out as special, and I will denote this in some way that should be fairly obvious. If you're not sure, please ask.
8. RPing as part of the Mob can only be done by myself, or others I explicitly name. If you have good ideas, TG me, but please don't do so yourself without first letting me know what you plan and making sure it won't interrupt what I have in mind. This is more of a personal preference. I'd rather see you pay attention to your own guys and how they're acting/feeling.

Game Requests:
Code: Select all
[b]Requesting Party:[/b] (Who are you?)
[b]Game Type:[/b] (Objective-based, Elimination, Break-Out)
[b]Game Style:[/b] (Organized, Disorganized, Half-Organized)
[b]Requested Terrain:[/b] (Urban, Field, Empty, etc)
[b]Combat Ratio:[/b] (How even are the teams?  1:1, 2:1?  Or do you ACTUALLY have balls, and will go 25:1?)
[b]Special Considerations:[/b] (Anything out of the ordinary that doesn't fit within the IC rules otherwise - do you plan on being legitimately attacked during this?  Do you want someone to be cheating during this match?  That sort of thing.)
[b]Special Rules:[/b] (Weapon Limitations, Vehicle Restrictions, Abnormal victory conditions, etc.)
[b]Team 1:[/b] (Name of Team 1)
[b]Team 2:[/b] (Name of Team 2)

Unit Requests:
Code: Select all
[b]Unit Sponsor:[/b] (Is this unit your nation, a PMC, or a bachelor party?  Just let me know, it's probably how I'll tell them apart)
[b]Unit Skill Level:[/b] (Untrained, Thuggish, Trained, Hardened, Veteran, Elite)
[b]Unit Strength:[/b]  (How many people are there in this unit?  May be anything from 1-50)
[b]Unit Assets:[/b] (Any vehicles or large weapon requests go here.  I will accept or modify this after speaking to the applicant when noting information about the unit.  Vehicles are supposed to be [i]rare[/i].  Not everyone gets one.)
[b]Requested Objective:[/b] (For games with named objectives, you may request to be the team to complete a specific objective.)
[b]Requested Allegiance:[/b] (Which team would you like to be on for this game?)

[u][b]Unit Members[/b][/u] (Repeat as necessary.)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Role/Rank: [/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Unit Fodder:[/b] (A list of how many solders are not named, and what equipment they carry as a whole.  These are the guys you want to lose before I start picking off your actual named characters.)

Game Style is something I'm adding here to make this a little different. It lets you decide what type of allies enemies you want to play with. Organized is a contest between skilled teams on both sides. Disorganized is randomized and planned by me. I make no promises about not stacking teams. I am just sadistic enough to want to see how some of you do facing down adversity. In addition, Disorganized games permit the entry of single-character teams and Free-For-All allegiance. Half-Organized games are games where you want to gather a group of others all on one side, to face down The Mob and whatever else I may throw at you. These games can't last forever, I have a life, you know, and may bring in some factions without informing the Organized team.

Welcome to The Siege! This is an OoC thread part of the Losieda series.
Last edited by Huerdae on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Huerdaen Star Empire is an FT Nation.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.
[17:15] <Telros> OH HO HO, YOU THOUGHT HUE WAS OUT OF LUCK, DID YOU
[17:15] <Telros> KUKUKU, HE HAS REINFORCEMENTS
[17:15] <Telros> FOR TELROS IS REINFORCEMENTS MAN

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Current Game Information

Game Status: -Active-

Game Information

Requesting Party: Doppio Giudici
Game Type: 3 Objective Opposed Mission
Game Style: Organized
Terrain: Heavy Urban
Combat Ratio: 1:1 + Mob
Special Considerations: Hidden Opposing Objectives
Special Rules: Semi-Automatic Weapons Only, No Vehicles Permitted
Team 1: Julius Platoon
Team 2: The Mob, Team 38, Flag In Exile, Istevian Army

Active Teams and Status

Team 1
Julius Platoon: -Active-

Team 2
Team 38: -Active-
Flag In Exile: -Active-
Istevian Army: -Active-
Last edited by Huerdae on Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Upcoming Games

Requested Games Awaiting Participants

XIA - Cruor Militia Live Fire Exercises
Game Type: Objective (Take and Hold) + 1 Dynamic Objective (Childer of Ragnarok)
Game Style: Disorganized
Terrain: Urban
Combat Ratio: 2:1 + Mob
Special Considerations: None.
Special Rules: Vehicles Permitted. Possible Jammer usage.

Team 1:
1st Platoon, Cruor Militia

Team 2:
Childer of Ragnarok
Gal's Super-Elite FratBro Graduation Company
Requires Additional Participants
Last edited by Huerdae on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Historical Game Information
Last edited by Huerdae on Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Quick question - where it says "equipment:" do we have to include armor and things of that sort or just the given character's weapon?
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Hayabusa wrote:Quick question - where it says "equipment:" do we have to include armor and things of that sort or just the given character's weapon?
Anything you wish to include in the IC thread must be listed under equipment. I will forgive you if you wear warpaint or street clothes, but if you intend for it to be taken into account, it must be there.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Huerdae wrote:
Hayabusa wrote:Quick question - where it says "equipment:" do we have to include armor and things of that sort or just the given character's weapon?
Anything you wish to include in the IC thread must be listed under equipment. I will forgive you if you wear warpaint or street clothes, but if you intend for it to be taken into account, it must be there.

Understood.
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Unit Sponsor: Imperial Guard, Julius Platoon
Unit Skill Level: The Top
Unit Strength: 24

Unit Members: (Repeat as necessary.)

Name: Julius
Species: Neo-Terran (Mostly Human)
Role/Rank: Lord
Equipment: CR-42 with grenade launcher equipment, which has twelve magazines in all of 50 rounds each. One flare, two normals, and one smoke for each of the GLs.
Appearance: Uh......I'll get to that later

Unit Fodder: three seven man squads organized in the following order, along with a command squad of three including Lord Julius.

Unit Appearance
A strange mix of almost all human races into one, clothed in dark blue fatigues and wearing worn-in hiking shoes. No body armor is worth and the weight is instead filled with extra mags in double thick webbing. Almost all of the skin is covered with thin cloth the same color of the dark blue fatigues, while knee and elbow pads are provided to reduce injury. Said clothing and all materials that are like fabric on the body are made from a strong, slightly insulating material.

In the place of a standard helmet, a modified lightweight cap is worn. Said cap wraps around their hair and keeps it covered, while keeping their ear-buds in their ears. Attached to the cap on a mount is infra-red/zoom/night vision goggles. The last item each man carries is a mic-catch that slides over their lips when in use and then is moved over their chin when they need to speak to people not in the link. On the side is a switch that changes the feed that it receives from up to three miles.

Squad order
Squad-leader: Same as Julius
Fireteam-leader: Same as above
Fireteam-leader: Same
Automatic-rifleman: GAL-42S (16 inch heavy barrel variant, bipod), with nine magazines of 70 rounds.
Automatic-rifleman: Same
Squad-marksmen: "Smash-S" (16 inch HK-417/SCAR-H variant) , with twelve magazines of 30 rounds
Squad-marskmen: Same

Command squad
Radio Operator: TPDW-6 (Bizon made from CR parts), ten 72 round clips, PREU (Portable Radio Engagement Unit, allows all NTF radios for up to four miles to link to one another and communicate on up to four different channels. The fourth channel is part of the other three and is a one way connection)
Medic: Same, only carries a storage pack with four clips of each weapon, along with three stims
Julius: See top loadout
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Doppio Giudici wrote:Unit Sponsor: Imperial Guard, Julius Platoon

Equipment: V2 Garand, 10 rounds.

Unit Fodder: three seven man squads with V2 Garands, along with two men who move with Lord Julius.
Can you clarify 'Neo-Terran' for me? What advantages does he have that would make him different from any other human on the field?

I would also suggest bringing more ammo. I see you're listing your men as elite, but I'm going to throw plenty of people at you.
Last edited by Huerdae on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Unit Sponsor: (Is this unit your nation, a PMC, or a bachelor party?  Just let me know, it's probably how I'll tell them apart) Hayabusan SAS
Unit Skill Level: (How good are these guys?) Highly trained and prepared for anything that is thrown at them, known as some of those most accurate shooters in the world, to be blunt - extremely skilled
Unit Strength:  (How many people are there in this unit?  May be anything from 1-50) 12 total
Unit Assets: (Any vehicles or large weapon requests go here.  I will accept or modify this after speaking to the applicant when noting information about the unit.  Vehicles are supposed to be rare.  Not everyone gets one.) One Mongoose ATV for quick insertion if necessary
Requested Objective: (For games with named objectives, you may request to be the team to complete a specific objective.) Anything that has to do with the capturing/defending of a flag
Requested Allegiance: (Which team would you like to be on for this game?) Own team

Name: Blake Swofford
Species: Human
Role/Rank: Squad Leader, Comms Operator
Equipment: G36KV3 Slugthrower Mod, Black Kevlar helmet and vest, black combat camouflage shirt and pants, standard combat boots, radio for comms between soldiers
Appearance: 5'10, medium length blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian

Name: Alexis Matheson
Role/Rank: Medic
Equipment: G36KV3 Slugthrower Mod, Black Kevlar helmet and vest, black combat camouflage shirt and pants, standard combat boots, medical kit complete with various medicines such as morphine
Appearance: 5'6, long blonde hair, brown eyes, Caucasian

Name: Matthew Willis
Role/Rank: Squad Machine Gunner
Equipment: Ultimax Mk. 5 Slugthrower Mod, Black Kevlar helmet and vest, black combat camouflage shirt and pants, standard combat boots,
Appearance: 6'0, short black hair, brown eyes, African-Hayabusan

Name: Dexter Vale
Role/Rank: Squad Sniper
Equipment: JNG-90 Slugthrower Mod, Black Kevlar helmet and vest, black combat camouflage shirt and pants, standard combat boots,
Appearance: 5'8, short brown hair, hazel eyes, Caucasian

Name: Andrew Peroutka
Role/Rank: Rifleman
Equipment: G36KV3 Slugthrower Mod, Black Kevlar helmet and vest, black combat camouflage shirt and pants, standard combat boots,
Appearance: 5'11, short blonde hair, brown eyes, Caucasian

Name: Hailey "Hale" Dorn
Role/Rank: Rifleman (riflewoman I guess)
Equipment: G36KV3 Slugthrower Mod, Black Kevlar helmet and vest, black combat camouflage shirt and pants, standard combat boots,
Appearance: 5'7, long brown hair, blue eyes, Caucasian

Name: Jackson Butrym
Role/Rank: Rifleman
Appearance: 5'9, short brown hair, brown eyes, Caucasian

Unit Fodder: 5 - G36KV3 Slugthrower Mod, Black Kevlar helmet and vest, black combat camouflage shirt and pants, standard combat boots,(A list of how many solders are not named, and what equipment they carry as a whole.  These are the guys you want to lose before I start picking off your actual named characters.)

Istevia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Istevia » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:06 am

Unit Sponsor: (Is this unit your nation, a PMC, or a bachelor party? Just let me know, it's probably how I'll tell them apart) Istevian Army
Unit Skill Level: Average
Unit Strength: 12
Unit Assets: N/A
Requested Objective: Eliminate Team 1 or ensure that they do not accomplish their primary objective
Requested Allegiance: Team 2

Name: Kathlene Metherik
Role/Rank: Infantryman, Designated Marksman (if needed), Staff Sergeant
Equipment:
1x Diseños Casanave SC-2010 (two 30 round magazines, three 20 round magazines, as well as 40 extra rounds)
1x M1911 (two 8 round magazines)
3x RGD-5 grenades
1x binoculars

Name: Iver Anvernek
Role/Rank: Designated Marksman, Corporal
Equipment:
1x FAL DMR Modification (two 30 round magazines, three 20 round magazines, as well as 40 extra rounds)
1x M1911 (two 8 round magazines)
3x RGD-5 grenades
1x binoculars

Appearance: Coming soon

Unit Fodder: (A list of how many solders are not named, and what equipment they carry as a whole. These are the guys you want to lose before I start picking off your actual named characters.)

Istevian Infantryman x9
Role/Rank: Infantryman, Designated Marksman (If needed), private/corporal
Equipment:
1x Diseños Casanave SC-2010/FAL 50.00 each (Most carrying five 20 round magazines, thou some carry one or two 30 round magazines with them, as well as some spare ammo)
3x RGD-5 grenades each
1x binoculars

Appearance: Coming soon

Istevian Designated Marksman x1
Role/Rank: Designated Marksman, Corporal
Equipment:
1x FAL DMR Modification (5 twenty round magazines, as well as forty extra rounds)
3x RGD-5
1x Binoculars
Last edited by Istevia on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:24 am

Huerdae wrote:
Doppio Giudici wrote:Unit Sponsor: Imperial Guard, Julius Platoon

Equipment: V2 Garand, 10 rounds per mag with 12 mags in all.

Unit Fodder: three seven man squads with V2 Garands, along with two men who move with Lord Julius.
Can you clarify 'Neo-Terran' for me? What advantages does he have that would make him different from any other human on the field?

I would also suggest bringing more ammo. I see you're listing your men as elite, but I'm going to throw plenty of people at you.

Humans who have mostly mixed features, looking like pretty much everything at once. White, black, tan, and all that crap. The others are Neo-Terran, as they are all part of the "warrior" class. This means having a virus in their bloodstream that comes from eating a certain infected root, resulting in a number of substances having different effects on them.

Example, a red powder that makes most people cough actually makes them immune to pain.

A few others deal with making then less hormonal and more focused, down to almost numb. While even others deal with speeding up the metabolism to aid in combat.

EDIT how come everyone is not using low stopping-power weapons and avoiding body armor? One hit anywhere and you are out, you know the rules right? Go for big clipped, long range rounds.
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 am

Requesting Party: 1st Platoon, Cruor Militia, Xiscapian Freedom Corps (sponsored by the Xiscapian Imperial Army)
Game Type: Any type (random), but with an emphasis on defense-oriented games
Game Style: Disorganized -the militia has to be capable of taking on any threat, from single-man infiltrators to mass assaults
Requested Terrain: Urban
Combat Ratio: One of the only theoretical advantages that 1st Platoon has is that it's generally expected that they will outnumber the enemy, thanks to strategic placement and the sheer size of the Cruor militia, meaning that even a large enemy force will find its smaller units engaging militia units that are twice as large as their own or even larger. Because of this 1st Platoon looks to engage on a 2:1 basis. However, due to the game style being Disorganized the militia members are aware that they cannot necessary count on this.
Special Considerations: Nothing planned, but actual attacks/cheating/etc are fine for the opposition or other parties for throwing a monkey wrench into the game. May think of something later.
Special Rules: 1st Platoon will have radios, but the enemy force may be provided with a jammer and/or interception equipment that they may use at will. This is meant to represent the good probability that the militia will not have the cover of electronic warfare defense to counter enemy comm-crushing and interdiction. This may be factored into explicit, hidden or optional objectives -destroy the jammer/interception station- or be de/activated after a certain amount of time, depending on game type. Additionally, the technical and sedan that the militia are provided with will be in poor condition and have a chance of breaking down.
Team 1: 1st Platoon
Team 2: Any

Unit Sponsor: Cruor Militia, Xiscapian Freedom Corps
Unit Skill Level: Trained -the militia has had some training, but they are neither extensively drilled nor experienced
Unit Strength: 50 (4 sections)

A typical section is made up of 2 squads. The first squad (Squad 1) is distinct in that a Sergeant leads it while the second squad (Squad 2) is led by a Corporal. Both squads are identical insofar as they consist of 4 rifle infantry and 1 heavy infantry, each of whom totes a Howler 20mm autocannon for suppressive purposes. The overall section is commanded by the Sergeant of Squad 1, with the Corporal of Squad 2 acting as their second.

Three of these sections make up the platoon (A Section, B Section, C Section). A Section has a Warrant Officer attached who leads the platoon, with a Sergeant as their second.

There is a fourth section (D Section) which is the heavy section, which is also directly under the Warrant Officer's command. The heavy section carries a 120mm Meteor Mortar, which is carried and operated by a crew of 2, 2 anti-armor infantry armed with variable anti-armor weapons, in this case a Silver General-Purpose Launcher (SGPL) and a Masako Shoulder Cannon and 2 heavy infantry who carry Bloodletter 30mm autocannons. They are supported by 4 rifle infantry, who are led by a Corporal. The heavy infantry and mortar crews are led by a Private First Class with a junior Private assisting them.

In summary the platoon has:
1x Officer (Warrant Officer)
10x NCOs (4x Sergeants, 5x Corporals, 1x PFC)
2x mortar crew
2x anti-armor infantry
5x heavy infantry
30x rifle infantry

A Section: 8x rifle infantry, 2x heavy, 3x NCOs, 1x Officer
B Section: 8x rifle infantry, 2x heavy, 2x NCOs
C Section: 8x rifle infantry, 2x heavy, 2x NCOs
D Section: 2x crew, 2x heavies, 2x AT, 4x rifle infantry, 2x NCOs

Unit Assets: Heavy weapons include 6x 20mm Howler Autocannons, 2x Bloodletter 30mm Autocannons, 1x Silver General-Purpose Launcher, 1x Masako Shoulder Cannon and 1x 120mm Mortar. The militia has also seen fit to provide 1st Platoon with a technical (pick-up truck with a mounted 30mm Bloodletter in the bed) which is armored and modified to act as an irregular combat vehicle, and a four-door sedan of the kind which could be found in a warzone. Both may be randomly added to a given game based on the discretion of those operating the scenario, and both are in poor condition, leaving them viable to break down at any time.
Requested Objective: Any defense-based objective
Requested Allegiance: N/A

Unit Members

Name: Yatan
Species: Kitsune
Role/Rank: Platoon C.O./Warrant Officer
Equipment: NCBI-protected (Nuclear Chemical Biological Informational) Body armor with built-in radio, scanners, RFID, image magnification and flare compensation, AXES heavy pistol, Firespray Automatic Combat Shotgun, tanto dagger, wakazashi sword, grenades, restraints, sensor array, various combat supplies (e.g. survival pack, medkit, rations). No, I'm not listing specific types and numbers of ammunition or grenades or making a comprehensive list of every food item, pill bottle and length of cable they're carrying. Additional information can be made available on request. Be advised that more may be added later, with game start being treated as the cut-off for edits.
Appearance: Pictured in full combat armor

Name: Bryanna Steiger
Species: Abhuman (bat)
Role/Rank: Second-in-command/Sergeant
Equipment: NCBI-protected (Nuclear Chemical Biological Informational) body armor with built-in radio, scanners, RFID, image magnification and flare compensation, Feral Main Battle Rifle, revolver, cudgel, grenades, restraints, sensor array, various combat supplies
Appearance: Pictured undergoing augmentation

Name: Dirk Vangelos
Species: Abhuman (rat)
Role/Rank: Rifle infantry/Private
Equipment: NCBI-protected (Nuclear Chemical Biological Informational) body armor with built-in radio, scanners, RFID, image magnification and flare compensation, "Blastmaster" DMR, Visceral Compact Flechette, combat knife, stun baton, grenades, restraints, sensor array, various combat supplies
Appearance: Pictured in personalized "swamp" armor

Name: Cayla Machesky
Species: Abhuman (half-breed)
Role/Rank: Anti-armor/Private
Equipment: NCBI-protected (Nuclear Chemical Biological Informational) body armor with built-in radio, scanners, RFID, image magnification and flare compensation, Masako Shoulder Cannon, K9 PDW "Lucky", AXES heavy pistol, combat knife, grenades, restraints, sensor array, various combat supplies
Appearance: Pictured being smug because she gets a shoulder cannon

Unit Fodder: All non-named soldiers in other positions are fodder. They carry similar armaments to the above (rifles or carbines for primary, pistols, SMGs or flechettes for secondary, some kind of blade in a combat knife or dagger with the rare sword, grenades) and all wear the same body armor and carry combat supplies. Specialized troops (e.g. heavies) have one of the heavy weapons listed. Officers of any kind are not visually indicated by their uniform.

EDIT: Did some slight reorganization of the squad dynamics. Each of the infantry squads (i.e. A, B and C sections) now has two heavy infantry, increasing the overall number of 20mm Howler Autocannons from 3 to 6.
Last edited by Xiscapia on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Mini Miehm
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Mini Miehm » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Unit Sponsor: The Flag in Exile
Unit Skill Level: Veteran
Unit Strength: 10
Unit Assets: 25mm Rocket launcher
Requested Objective: Objective Recieved
Requested Allegiance: The Mob

Unit Members

Name: James Körc
Role/Rank: Squad Leader/Warrant Officer
Equipment: Team Leader (see below)

Name: Christoph Klein
Role/Rank: Gunner/Private
Equipment: Gunner (see below)

Name: Steffan Carstein
Role/Rank: Heavy Gunner/Sergeant
Equipment: Heavy Gunner (see below)

1x Basilisk medium combat exoskeleton
1x M-99 12.7mm battle rifle with underslung grenade launcher
15x 30 round 12.7mm magazines, anti-personnel
5x 30 round 12.7mm magazines, anti-armor
5x 30 round 12.7mm magazines, light armor piercing
1x M-202 10mm sidearm
5x 15 round 10mm magazines, anti-personnel
5x each of fragmentation, breaching, concussive, advanced incendiary grenades, hand delivered
10x 40mm anti-personnel grenades, launched
1x combat armor, with integral life support and supplies sufficient for thirty six hours of continuous combat
1x kinetic screen, deployable, infantry
1x M-13 monomolecular bayonet/combat blade

1x Manticore heavy combat exoskeleton
1x SG-500 Shot Cannon
20x 20 round drum magazine, 30mm anti-personnel
10x 20 round drum magazine, 30mm penetrator
10x 20 round drum magazine, 30mm EAMS
1x M-202 10mm sidearm
1x combat armor, with integral life support and supplies sufficient for thirty six hours of continuous combat
1x M-13 monomolecular bayonet/fighting blade

1x M-99 12.7mm battle rifle
25x 30 round 12.7mm magazines, anti-personnel
20x 20 round drum magazines, 30mm anti-personnel
-OR- 10x each 5 round 25mm rocket pods
1x M-202 10mm sidearm

1x M-99 12.7mm battle rifle with underslung grenade launcher
25x 30 round 12.7mm magazines, anti-personnel
10x M-57 Directional Mines
10x M-626 micro energy field detonators
1x M-202 10mm sidearm
10x 15 round 10mm magazines, anti-personnel
5x each of fragmentation, breaching, concussive, advanced incendiary grenades, hand delivered
10x 40mm anti-personnel grenades, launched
1x M-13 monomolecular bayonet/combat blade

1x Wyvern light combat exoskeleton
1x M-99B 12.7mm DMR
20x 30 round 12.7mm magazines, enhanced anti-personnel/light armor piercing
1x M-202 10mm sidearm
1x chameleon stealth field
1x M-555 complete auto-doc and medical supply kit

Heavy Assets Available:

1x M-23 25mm Micro Rocket Launcher
5x 5 round 25mm anti-personnel rocket pods
5x 5 round 25mm anti-armor rocket pods
5x 5 round 25mm high explosive rocket pods
5x 5 round 25mm EFP rocket pods
1x M-202 10mm sidearm
1x kinetic screen, deployable, heavy infantry

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mini ... /id=175817 Factbook is here for reference. Any questions, you know where to find me on IRC.

This is a rough draft, I'll add more detail for the rest of the team later, hopefully for all ten people.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Don't reward the trolls.

The Rhustarim Hegemony
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 20, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rhustarim Hegemony » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:42 pm

Unit Sponsor: Team Thirty-Eight (Private group, competitors and several time winners of rhustarim wargames. One of the top rated teams in hegemonic space)
Unit Skill Level: Veteran
Unit Strength: 9
Unit Assets: Deployable HMG/Grenade Launcher
Requested Objective: Objective Given
Requested Allegiance: The Mob

Unit Wide Augments: All members of Thirty-Eight have muscular and skeletal augments geared towards speed, and ocular implants to enhance their natural eyesight (for those rare wargames where exo armour is not allowed).

Unit Members (Repeat as necessary.)
Name: Bret Syndri
Species: Rhustarim
Role/Rank: Captain
Equipment: Epicore Exoskeleton Armour (Wargame Variant), Stahli Rifle, w/8 liquid ammunition reservoirs (equivalent to 27 rounds each, anti-personnel), Ze-Ryer semi-automatic sidearm w/ 3 liquid ammunition reservoirs (each equivalent to 9 round magazines), 4 anti-personnel grenades. Specific information regarding equipment can be made available upon request.
Appearance: 212cm tall. Visible augmentation beneath the skin. Eyes replaced with ocular implants. Bald to make way for electronic ports into the artificial brain. Like all rhustarim males, the limbs are lanky compared to the main body and has a slight chitinous layer on the back and shoulders. Four 'vents' which have been surgically sealed on the back, with the larger two (40cm) up near the shoulders and two more halfway down the back and smaller (30cm).

Name:Ver-Sul
Role/Rank: Support
Equipment: Epicore Exoskeleton Armour (Wargame Variant), Aicker LMG, w/4 liquid ammunition reservoirs (equivalent to 108 rounds each, anti-personnel), Ze-Ryer semi-automatic sidearm w/ 3 liquid ammunition reservoirs (each equivalent to 9 round magazines), 4 anti-personnel grenades. Specific information regarding equipment can be made available upon request.
Appearance: 198cm tall. Augmentation is not as visible as Syndri, though she has the same ocular implants. As a rhustarim female, she is similar to Syndri in appearance though instead of four larger sized vents she has six vents spread evenly down her back of equal length (roughly 25cm). Cropped, light green hair.

Name:Ra-Tur
Role/Rank: Designated Marksmen
Equipment: Epicore Exoskeleton Armour (Wargame Variant), Dwimolt Sniper Rifle, w/6 liquid ammunition reservoirs (equivalent to 18 rounds each, anti-personnel), Ze-Ryer semi-automatic sidearm w/ 3 liquid ammunition reservoirs (each equivalent to 9 round magazines), 2 motion activated anti-personnel mines. Specific information regarding equipment can be made available upon request.
Appearance: 180cm tall, male rhustarim. Shaved red hair. Has an entirely cybernetic arm which allows for steadier aiming.

Unit Fodder: 6 unnamed soldiers.
-4 'Infantry' positions. Equipment is identical to Syndri
-1 DM Position. Equipment is identical to Ra-Tur.
-1 Support positions. Equipment is identical to Ver-Sul.
The Rhustarim Hegemony|State of the Galaxy
The only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Dop, are you still interested in playing this game? Otherwise, I'll skip to Xis and set up some opposing teams for him.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:04 pm

Huerdae wrote:Dop, are you still interested in playing this game? Otherwise, I'll skip to Xis and set up some opposing teams for him.

TG me next time, it's easier to get my attention that way.

Yes, I'm ready if everyone else is. Let's wrap this up so the next person can have their shot.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 am

Game One is up!

Posting Order is Iestevan Army, Julius Platoon, Flag In Exile, Team Thirty-Eight, and followed by me posting the Mob. I will TG all participants but the defenders are the ones who can set the specifics of the defenses of their positions. I have already spoken to everyone some time ago, and all the participants are aware of their objectives and what advantages they have. If you have questions, don't hesitate to TG me or find me on IRC.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:31 am

Dop apparently had not completed his team - Julius had been updated, but the team had not. He has until midnight EST to rectify this. He is forbidden from bringing any blasting explosives that would be able to threaten the bridge, and any edits following midnight will be disregarded.

Istevia, in your opening post please be sure to post if you are leading the expected direction of Dop's men, and where you expect him to be going. This will directly correlate to how effective that initial barrage is.

Setulan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2008

Postby Setulan » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:32 am

You asked for it ;)

Unit Sponsor: Gal is GETTING MARRIED MAN! BACHELOR PARTY WOOOOOO!!!!!
Unit Skill Level: Mostly Thuggish, with one Trained and one Veteran.
Unit Assets: Nothin special
Requested Objective: Nothin man, just like, trying to shoot stuff and have fun, you know? (No preference)
Requested Allegiance: TEAM CHUG BRO (No preference)

Unit Members

Name: Gal Perason AKA Captain Hitched
Species: Setulan Human
Role/Rank: The Bro getting hitched. Nominally the team Captain.
Equipment:
Heavy Infantry Body Armor (HIBA)
K14 RAWS/K9 Pistol
3 Fragmentation grenades
Appearance: 6'6", 270. Setulan build. Dark hair, dark eyes, likes long walks on the beach and getting lost in the rain.

Name: Jon Styles AKA Sergeant Pussymaster
Role/Rank: Best Man. Nominally the team's number two, since he's the guy whose rich daddy got them all the toys.
Equipment:
HIBA
K14/K9
3 Frag grenades, 2 smoke grenades ("those are useful, right?")
Appearance: 6'8", 275. Setulan build, if somewhat slim. Thinks he is super hot.

Name: James Funk AKA Jimmy the Penetrater.
Role/Rank: Heavy Weapons Guy
Equipment:
HIBA
K-666 Devil SAW*
K9
4 Disc grenades ("How hard can this shit be, anyway?")
Appearance: 6'5", 290. Kinda fat, needs to squeeze into his armor.

Name: Specialist Anthony Vick AKA T-Bone
Role/Rank: Specialist (once upon a time). Role is to be minimally competent while not talking people's ears off about his time "in the shit" on Moytan while simultaneously not mentioning that he was in supply and never saw direct contact.
Equipment:
HIBA
K14
K9
3 Frag grenades
3 Disc grenades ("Dude, it's easy. I threw them in Basic.")
Appearance:6'9", 310. Strapping man, built like a tank (though prone to skip leg day). Has a tattoo that says "Bullets Don't Fly Without Supply" on his swollen left bicep.

Name: Kai Luther
Role/Rank: Captain, Infantry, retired, (but actually). Role is technically squad designated marksman, but anybody with half a brain can tell he's the only one with any clue what the fuck he's doing.
Equipment:
HIBA
K13
K9
4 Disc Grenades ("...whatever guys")
3 Frag grenades
2 Smoke grenades
1 IR Beacon
Appearance: 6'6", 295. Has remained in good shape even after he mustered out four years previously.

Unit Fodder 7. All equipped with HIBA, K14s, K9s, and an assortment of demo that they really shouldn't be carrying.

*Yes, I know that only semi-auto weapons are permitted. Unfortunately for him, Jimmy did not. All the K14s and the K-666 have been modified to fire only on semi-auto, though Jimmy is still convinced he'll be "Fuckin' rockin' and rollin', man!"

All of them have the standard Setulan combat load, which is 7 50 round magazines for the K14. Kai has 8 30 round mags instead, and poor Jimmy is carrying 800 rounds in belts "for the fuckin' pig, man."
Last edited by Setulan on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When you're as big as a Setulan, you can't go very long without breaking something. Usually someone else's face."-Xiscapia

The Rhustarim Hegemony
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 20, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Rhustarim Hegemony » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:11 pm

Unit Sponsor: Cloak and Fragger
Unit Skill Level: Trained
Unit Assets: None
Requested Objective: No preference
Requested Allegiance: No preference

Unit Members
Name: Rael Astor Garrett
Species: Esthyst (Rhustarim offshoot - lacks spinal vents, better vision in the dark, more physically vulnerable)
Role/Rank: Captain
Equipment: C-Variant Tremor powered armour, Stahli Rifle, w/15 liquid ammunition reservoirs (equivalent to 27 rounds each, anti-personnel), Ze-Ryer semi-automatic sidearm w/ 6 liquid ammunition reservoirs (each equivalent to 9 round magazines), 2 anti-personnel grenades. Various cybernetic augments geared towards mitigating Esthyst fragility.
Appearance: 210cm height. Humanoid with thin limbs longer proportionally like a rhustarim. As an Esthyst, the skin is partially translucent and completely hairless. No evidence of spinal vents of a rhustarim.

Name: Aine Traynor
Role/Rank: Designated marksmen - though realistically she's Rael's second-in-command
Equipment: Epicore Exoskeleton Armour (Wargame Variant), Saugr Marksman Rifle w/9 liquid ammunition reservoirs (equivalent to 9 rounds each, anti-personnel), Ze-Ryer semi-automatic sidearm w/ 6 liquid ammunition reservoirs (each equivalent to 9 round magazines), 3 motion-sensitive grenades. Augments designed to improve athletic stamina, but does not significantly boost speed.
Appearance: Aine is a standard female rhustarim - six shortish vents on the back. 203cm tall. Short, blonde hair.

Name: Lor-Xan
Role/Rank: Squad 2IC - He is, after all, the CEO who paid for it. But he hired Aine and Rael, and they don't take orders from fat people.
Equipment: Tyrant Exoskeleton Armour, Maedar with...a bunch of rounds. Hovering around 200 rounds.
Appearance: 210cm, kind of pudgy. Shaved head.

Name: Solom Retley
Role/Rank: Disciplinary Officer - he's supposed to keep everyone focused ideally. Not an easy job.
Equipment: Body Armour. Zet Battle Rifle w/18 liquid reservoirs (27 rounds each). 2 anti-personnel grenades.
Appearance: 210cm. Short, black hair. Right eye is cybernetic, and the right side of his head is shaved to allow for cybernetic ports.

Unit Fodder: 8
2 Marksmen: Cygnus Rifle, 12 liquid reservoirs (21 rounds each), body armour.
6 Infantry: Zet Battle Rifle w/18 liquid reservoirs (27 rounds), body armour.
The Rhustarim Hegemony|State of the Galaxy
The only reason to be alive is to enjoy it.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents