NATION

PASSWORD

Medwedia accuses Maxtopia of starting the Pony War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Medwedian Democratic Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Medwedia accuses Maxtopia of starting the Pony War

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:48 am

Today, the President of Medwedia has announced his accusation of the Republic of Maxtopia, which borders Medwedia, of the starting of the Pony War.

"The Maxtopians, if they release anti-pony laws and want the ponies kicked out of their country, should kick them out to any country but Medwedia. They DO know our position towards Ponies, and they sent those herds over the border on purpose so that they would be treated as intruders and unnecessary creatures, and they DID know that Medwedia would be accused of the having fun with ponies, not them.

The Medwedian reason for the extermination of ponies is that a sentient pony is believed to have killed an ancient Medwedian king, and this grew into a general hate of Ponies.

I recommend that we all simply make sure that no ponies can enter Medwedia - for their own good."

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby DEC-LAND » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:55 am

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:Today, the President of Medwedia has announced his accusation of the Republic of Maxtopia, which borders Medwedia, of the starting of the Pony War.

"The Maxtopians, if they release anti-pony laws and want the ponies kicked out of their country, should kick them out to any country but Medwedia. They DO know our position towards Ponies, and they sent those herds over the border on purpose so that they would be treated as intruders and unnecessary creatures, and they DID know that Medwedia would be accused of the having fun with ponies, not them.

The Medwedian reason for the extermination of ponies is that a sentient pony is believed to have killed an ancient Medwedian king, and this grew into a general hate of Ponies.

I recommend that we all simply make sure that no ponies can enter Medwedia - for their own good."

As of today's date 6/24/2014 Dec-land and the security force of Aeldorin officially endorse Medwedia in the event of further armed conflict.
Join region: AELDORIN DEFCON=4

Any questions? TG me!

HUMAN AND FOUNDER OF THE NS PURITY ALLIANCE
Member of the Geofictional Works Society!
"My posts are like the movie The Shawshank Redemption: They're really good."
Путин - хуйло

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:58 am

The Medwedian Democratic Federation thanks you sincerely.

We also would like to notify you that several nations are trying to capture Medwedia right now, while a couple of others are trying to start a genocide of Medwedians.

We would request urgent military support.

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby DEC-LAND » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:02 am

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:The Medwedian Democratic Federation thanks you sincerely.

We also would like to notify you that several nations are trying to capture Medwedia right now, while a couple of others are trying to start a genocide of Medwedians.

As Dec-land has extensive military forces and weaponry, we wish to inform The Medwedian Democratic Federation and all who oppose her that the full might of Dec-land, including NISBMs (nuclear inter-stellar ballistic missile), will crush Medwedia's enemies.

Any questions? TG me!

Путин - хуйло

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:08 am

The New Mushroom Kingdom endorses an investigation of Maxtopia - Provided that Maxtopia isn't a Monarchy or Empire. This does not change our anti-Medwedian stance. We still side with ponies and willingly call ourselves 'Pony Collaborators'.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:10 am

DEC-LAND wrote:
Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:The Medwedian Democratic Federation thanks you sincerely.

As Dec-land has extensive military forces and weaponry, we wish to inform The Medwedian Democratic Federation and all who oppose her that the full might of Dec-land, including NISBMs (nuclear inter-stellar ballistic missile), will crush Medwedia's enemies.

Thank you very much!

OOC: Finally a FT nation on my side!

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby DEC-LAND » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:14 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The New Mushroom Kingdom endorses an investigation of Maxtopia

However a political investigation will take time. Before an investigation can take place we must stop Maxtopia's unwarranted and illegal advances.
Last edited by DEC-LAND on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Any questions? TG me!

Путин - хуйло

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:16 am

OOC: FT is Future Tech.

The Medwedian Democratic Federation would like you to help us fight off those genocidal invaders who think that 112 millions of humanoid bears are worth less than 15.000 sentient ponies.

Haichianga
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Haichianga » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 am

OOC: I will have to ignore the ft nation unless they use mt.
To: leader of the democratic federation of Medwedia and Maxtopia
If your are upset about the ponies there is a place in Haichianga made specifically for them and you could always ship them there, that way you wouldn't have to deal with them and hopefully make peace come sooner.

Sincerely:
President Barack Limongi.
Current president: Barack Limongi of the republican party
Haichian Communist revolution: Peace treaty signed
Davinhia friendly
Dragohia Disputes
Nguni Xhosa Major disputes.
Dec-landWar possible
Ghondra makes cool rps.
Economic Left/Right: -1.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.87

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby DEC-LAND » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:26 am

Dec-land is entirely human, but, we have compulsory military service and a current military service of ~90,000,000 people.
This allows us to execute several large military operations at once.

OOC: what is MT?

Any questions? TG me!

Путин - хуйло

Das Metro
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:27 am

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:Today, the President of Medwedia has announced his accusation of the Republic of Maxtopia, which borders Medwedia, of the starting of the Pony War.

The State of Das Metro respects the government of Medwedia's right to treating ponies within their borders as they see fit, though Governor Opium Rush requests that any pegasi, or earth ponies sent from Maxtopia into Medwedia be sent to Das Metro where they will receive proper care and treatment. The Governor however, refuses to accept unicorn refugees into the city. Governor Opium Rush is also willing to send monetary aid in return for the pegasi and earth ponies sent. He is also willing to ship quality Das Metro weapons and munitions for the unicorns dealt with.
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers

Haichianga
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haichianga » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:28 am

DEC-LAND wrote:Dec-land is entirely human, but, we have compulsory military service and a current military service of ~90,000,000 people.
This allows us to execute several large military operations at once.

OOC: what is MT?

Modern tech.
Davinhia friendly
Dragohia Disputes
Dec-landWar possible
Ghondra makes cool rps.

The Solar Reign
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Reign » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:29 am

DEC-LAND wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:The New Mushroom Kingdom endorses an investigation of Maxtopia

However a political investigation will take time. Before an investigation can take place we must stop Maxtopia's unwarranted and illegal advances.

OOC: what does FT stand for?

FT means Future Tech, everything in a hundred years of now is a very broad definition I once stumble upon. Basically, it is the collection of everything SciFi with FTL-spaceships and the likes.
MT is Modern Tech, basically everything we have today here, so no star destroyers, only space shuttles, no holocomm, only handys and ICQ and so on.
By the way, I'm an FT-Pony-nation, so...

- Retconned because it appears to be MT -
Last edited by The Solar Reign on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pony nation with this ground rule about magic in serious RPs.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:29 am

In the event of an armed conflict, the New Mushroom Kingdom will have to intervene and support Maxtopia. While we support an investigation, we think that a War will destroy more than it solves, and be an unneeded usage of money, time and people.

Imperial Palace, New Mushroom City
The attendant came up to the Emperor and said "Your Imperial Majesty, you must see this" and handed him the announcement.
"Those damm crazy Medwedians, with their crazy ideas and ultraconservatism."
"What action do you want to take, Your Imperial Majesty?"
"Prepare a fleet with men. We will be defending Maxtopia. Do not send them out yet, but make sure they are ready for when a Deceleration of War comes. I want our navy out there right afterwards. The Medwedians already have a head start."
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:31 am

The Medwedian Democratic Federation will keep all ponies within it's borders to be dealt with.

However, Unicorn ponies will have their horns torn out while alive. We will make sure that Unicorns are treated not as good as other pony races.

The Medwedian Democratic Federation will regretfully refuse any contact with pony nations as as soon as a pony enters Medwedia, the local residents will literally tear it up.

Haichianga
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Haichianga » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:34 am

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:The Medwedian Democratic Federation will keep all ponies within it's borders to be dealt with.

However, Unicorn ponies will have their horns torn out while alive. We will make sure that Unicorns are treated not as good as other pony races.

The Medwedian Democratic Federation will regretfully refuse any contact with pony nations as as soon as a pony enters Medwedia, the local residents will literally tear it up.

OOC: and you nation hates unicorns because....... I'm guess your Christian extremist.
Davinhia friendly
Dragohia Disputes
Dec-landWar possible
Ghondra makes cool rps.

Das Metro
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:37 am

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:The Medwedian Democratic Federation will keep all ponies within it's borders to be dealt with.

Though the Governor is unhappy with the keeping of pegasi and earth ponies, he finds the treatment of unicorns to his expectations, as similar methods of punishment are enforced upon unicorns who break the Anti-Magic laws.
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

WAR

Postby DEC-LAND » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:39 am

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=dec-land/detail=factbook/id=272543 our temporary war declaration, an official one will replace this presently.

Any questions? TG me!

Путин - хуйло

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:41 am

Official Emeralderic Government Correspondence

The government of the Emerald Dragon asks that any investigation against Maxtopia be stopped, as the government believes it is pathetic and cowardly to pin attacks on sentient ponies by Medwedia against Maxtopia. Mainly because Maxtopia didn't heed Medwedia's archaic attitudes towards ponies, Medwedian citizens within the Emerald Dragon are to be officially interned within internment camps. No harm will come to them, however they will be interned until Medwedia ceases its genocide against ponies.

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Unicorns

Postby DEC-LAND » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:43 am

Dec-land condemns the barbaric practice of cutting of unicorn horns, and is now attempting to create biological weapons that will destroy the proteins in unicorn RNA that create horns. Projected cost, 1,000,000,000 kourants (approx. 1.5 billion US dollars)

Any questions? TG me!

Путин - хуйло

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:44 am

As a reponse to the outbreak of war, The NMK is now sending a fleet to Maxtopia. It contains troops that have been given the order to try and secure Maxtopia from any other foreign army. They have also been ordered to fire only if they are fired at. The NMK forces will be there only to protect Maxtopia. Firing on them is an Act of War and will be responded to in kind.

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby DEC-LAND » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:51 am

Dec-land expands the declaration of war to the New Mushroom Kingdom

Any questions? TG me!

Путин - хуйло

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:53 am

The Medwedian Democratic Federation requests Dec-Land to help us by protecting us from the rocket barrages and coastal invasions of the enemies.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:02 am

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:The Medwedian Democratic Federation requests Dec-Land to help us by protecting us from the rocket barrages and coastal invasions of the enemies.

I'm not attacking you. I am merely sending defensive troops to Maxtopia.

DEC-LAND
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby DEC-LAND » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 am

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:
Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:The Medwedian Democratic Federation requests Dec-Land to help us by protecting us from the rocket barrages and coastal invasions of the enemies.

I'm not attacking you. I am merely sending defensive troops to Maxtopia.

lies

Any questions? TG me!

Путин - хуйло

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents