NATION

PASSWORD

All In A Day's Work || [OoC ||

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ostronopolis
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Father Knows Best State

All In A Day's Work || [OoC ||

Postby Ostronopolis » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:12 am

This is the out of character thread for the All in a Day's Work RP. Please note that is closed. It is open to all Ellorea members. Also, it is open to those who have significant RPing background and who may offer significant contribution to the overall story.
Most Noble Republican Union of Ostronopolis
“Mortici Touaente Antimia”
Ostronopolian Trading Company || Congburgers || Communique Guide || Factbook ||
Member of: || The Conglomerate || Sovereign Network
Observer of: || COMINTERN || IFA ||

Quotes:
<Amit:> Ostro
<Amit> Through your sheer force of character
<Amit> You could get a nation to work for you

Minnysota
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:09 pm

Tagging this.

I'm going to join my long-time ally Sensal with naval deployments to counter these attacks! D:<

Ostro, I was thinking that my involvement in the possible assaults on this corporation may make my merchant fleets legitimate targets for submarines. Possibly, this leads to a decrease in supplies as ships leaving/sailing toward Minnysota are sunk by the company's submarines. It won't necessarily cripple me, but it will bring about the frugality and stinginess that leads to the civil war.
Minnysota - Unjustly Deleted

Ostronopolis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ostronopolis » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Minnysota wrote:Tagging this.

I'm going to join my long-time ally Sensal with naval deployments to counter these attacks! D:<

Ostro, I was thinking that my involvement in the possible assaults on this corporation may make my merchant fleets legitimate targets for submarines. Possibly, this leads to a decrease in supplies as ships leaving/sailing toward Minnysota are sunk by the company's submarines. It won't necessarily cripple me, but it will bring about the frugality and stinginess that leads to the civil war.

Post a news report D:<

I agree.

Quotes:

Wewtlandem
Minister

Founded: Jun 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wewtlandem » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:30 am

I would like to assist Solm even though he is a dirty noocracy. Also, where da map?

Minnysota
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:00 am

Tergfag hasn't done that yet.
Minnysota - Unjustly Deleted

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:14 am

Can you give a brief rundown of AGEE? Like a corporate bio, IC and SIC info?

Ostronopolis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ostronopolis » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Trivval wrote:Can you give a brief rundown of AGEE? Like a corporate bio, IC and SIC info?

Basically, the AGEE is something akin to a Greco-Roman East India Company in that it maintains its own military, governates, etc. The primary difference being that it has been significantly bolstered by the government of Ostronopolis. It also maintains a small rapid-strike air force (as could be seen with the strike on a Solmian port). My government will, however, refuse to enter into this arena besides perhaps a small condemnation which amounts to nothing. The primary reason for this is because the government intends to charter a multitude of newer corporations which will operate in a more compartmentalized capacity as the AGEE. The move by the AGEE was partially motivated by the government (though not overtly) because of its desire to avoid the legal tie ups of monopoly busting, and also, because it wants to destabilize merchant shipping throughout the region for its future corporations. The AGEE is unaware of much of this, and is truthfully interested in securing more merchant market share.

Also, as for the outcome of this RP, I planned for the AGEE to be defeated and Solm (and potential allies) to burn its territories to the ground, after which it will be dismantled by the Ostronopolian government similar to what happened in India to the East India Company (except more drastic).

Quotes:

Sensal
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sensal » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 am

Ostronopolis wrote:
Trivval wrote:Can you give a brief rundown of AGEE? Like a corporate bio, IC and SIC info?

Basically, the AGEE is something akin to a Greco-Roman East India Company in that it maintains its own military, governates, etc. The primary difference being that it has been significantly bolstered by the government of Ostronopolis. It also maintains a small rapid-strike air force (as could be seen with the strike on a Solmian port). My government will, however, refuse to enter into this arena besides perhaps a small condemnation which amounts to nothing. The primary reason for this is because the government intends to charter a multitude of newer corporations which will operate in a more compartmentalized capacity as the AGEE. The move by the AGEE was partially motivated by the government (though not overtly) because of its desire to avoid the legal tie ups of monopoly busting, and also, because it wants to destabilize merchant shipping throughout the region for its future corporations. The AGEE is unaware of much of this, and is truthfully interested in securing more merchant market share.

Also, as for the outcome of this RP, I planned for the AGEE to be defeated and Solm (and potential allies) to burn its territories to the ground, after which it will be dismantled by the Ostronopolian government similar to what happened in India to the East India Company (except more drastic).

Sensal will be assisting in burning the cities, salting the fields, and enslaving the populace!

More on topic though Ostro, do you have a map of company properties in relation with the rest of Ellorea that you could give us?
The Imperial Republic of Sensal
Domain of His Royal and Imperial Highness Gyungi Younghyun

Capital - Hanyang
Population - 60,531,000
GDP(PPP) - 4.74 trillion USD
Demonym - Sensalian

Ostronopolis
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ostronopolis » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Sensal wrote:
Ostronopolis wrote:

Sensal will be assisting in burning the cities, salting the fields, and enslaving the populace!

More on topic though Ostro, do you have a map of company properties in relation with the rest of Ellorea that you could give us?

I would if we had a map...

Tergfag D:<

Quotes:

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Ostronopolis wrote:
Sensal wrote:Sensal will be assisting in burning the cities, salting the fields, and enslaving the populace!

I would if we had a map...

Tergfag D:<

We've had a map for ages!

Y'all need to check out our regional thread more often!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents