NATION

PASSWORD

Pulau Ubin's War For Independence [Open][MT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:34 am

25 new T90 MBTs are being deployed to Palau to support our infantry there
"Today we move forward unto dawn"

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:37 am

To:F. Abdullah
You have the Bulgarian-Cyprevean Alliance's support,and we urge you to join.All BCA members would help.Also,the Tuvan troops being sent will fight off the evil coalition.
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Whiteshore
Senator

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Whiteshore » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:37 am

The Whiteshorian Government has ordered 2,600 QBZ-95 assault rifles,10 Obselete Type 96 Tanks,an Obselete Frigate,and 400 volunteers sent to Pulau Ubin to help in it's war of independence
My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -2.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.49

My favorite singers are Psy,Carly Rae Jepsen,and Katy Perry

#DownWithReactionaries
#StandWithProgressivists

Darspazistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Darspazistan » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:39 am

To the Republic of Palau Ubin

I, Emperor Anders I, hereby declare my support for your nation, and recognize it's independence. However, we will not support you militarily in any war with your former oppressors.

Signed,
Emperor Anders I of Darspazistan
Despite my country's name, it's located in Europe, not the Middle East
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature.
(V)(;,,;)(V)
Need a signature? Why not Zoidberg?
(V)(;,,;)(V)

I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Crimea Is
Ukrainian

The Sedaristan Coalition
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sedaristan Coalition » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:40 am

A Few Miles Away From Pulau Ubin...

Sedaristani landing crafts landed on Pulau Ubin. Sedaristani marines ran from cover to cover, and eventually reached a village. They saw two Pulau Ubinese police officers patrolling the village. They opened fire on the policemen but the policemen took cover. The Sedaristanis pinned down the policemen, but one lucky shot from the police officer's pistol managed to kill a Sedaristani marine.

Angered, the marines kept on firing and two flanked the officers. As they appeared behind the policemen, another police car appeared carrying two more officers. The two other Sedaristanis were shot dead, but the police were overwhelmed by 500 Sedaristani soldiers....

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:44 am

The Sedaristan Coalition wrote:(Image)

A Few Miles Away From Pulau Ubin...

Sedaristani landing crafts landed on Pulau Ubin. Sedaristani marines ran from cover to cover, and eventually reached a village. They saw two Pulau Ubinese police officers patrolling the village. They opened fire on the policemen but the policemen took cover. The Sedaristanis pinned down the policemen, but one lucky shot from the police officer's pistol managed to kill a Sedaristani marine.

Angered, the marines kept on firing and two flanked the officers. As they appeared behind the policemen, another police car appeared carrying two more officers. The two other Sedaristanis were shot dead, but the police were overwhelmed by 500 Sedaristani soldiers....

250 Royal Marines moved up and engaged, supported by two T90s with five F14s circling overhead to provide air support, they push hard against the enemy Marines and fierce fighting results, the air is filled with smoke and hot lead
Last edited by Bulgaria-Serbia on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:47 am

To F. Abduallh

In response to the requests of the BCA, and the escalating military situation, we feel that advisers are not enough. Instead, we shall authorize deploy of some 6,000 men, with 35 Abrahams, and a squadron of F35s (12 planes) to assist any military operation you need them in. Tell us where you need them sent; they shouldn't take too long as they were initially deployed for another situation, before being reassigned here. If possible, we would also like to use an airbase for our F35s. Other troops may or may not be sent depending on how heavy our casualties are. Finally, if you give us targets, we can offer airstrikes almost immediately, if you need them.

your sincerely,
Foreign Secretary Nygaard
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Pulau Ubin
Secretary

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pulau Ubin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:52 am

Kampung Memabuck

The four police officers supported by the the Bulgarians fought back with only pistols. Two more police officers ran towards the police officers. One of the police officers got shot in the neck, killing him instantly.

"GET DOWN!" One of the police officers screamed. As bullets flew fiercely, one police officer shouted to a Bulgarian marine.

"HEY YOU! WHO ARE YOU?!" Shouted a police officer to the marine as the firefight raged on. One of the officers got shot in the leg, but survived. "I NEED AN AMBULANCE OR A DOCTOR! MY LEG!" He shouted, hoping the Bulgarians would hear him...
Last edited by Pulau Ubin on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:56 am

Pulau Ubin wrote:Kampung Memabuck

The four police officers supported by the the Bulgarians fought back with only pistols. Two more police officers ran towards the police officers. One of the police officers got shot in the neck, killing him instantly.

"GET DOWN!" One of the police officers screamed. As bullets flew fiercely, one police officer shouted to a Bulgarian marine.

"HEY YOU! WHO ARE YOU?!" Shouted a police officer to the marine as the firefight raged on. One of the officers got shot in the leg, but survived. "I NEED AN AMBULANCE OR A DOCTOR! MY LEG!" He shouted, hoping the Bulgarians would hear him...

Private shouts"23rd Marine Division A battalion of the Royal Army of the Kingdom of Bulgaria-Serbia, here under orders from King Sharkov the First"
Hands the police HK G41 rifles and gives a basic rundown on its use , they are also given helmets and body armor
The marines deploy a light mortar and use it to begin dropping ordanance on the enemy,mostly airburst munitions
Last edited by Bulgaria-Serbia on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:59 am

Pulau Ubin wrote:Kampung Memabuck

A BMP 2 drives up and lays down 20mm and MG fire as the wounded are loaded up and drives to the rear while a BMP T takes it's place and begins pouring out autocannon fire

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:06 am

Airbase in Valaran lands,

"No I'm sorry foreign secretary, but the normal diplomatic protocol doesn't matter here. We have already declared our intentions, and as far as I'm concerned, these are our allies being shot at, and the conflict has officially started."

"Fine. But if we loose men from this, it is over your head, General." said Nygaard, before turning sharply and walking away to his ministerial car.

"Right, now that's done with, Scramble all jets! We must make the Sedaristani retreat to help Palau, and I mean to do it now!"

Pilots rushed to their stations, and the air base, which had been deathly silent during the tense debate, burst into action. Within 20 minutes, F35s were streaking into the sky, and a the general order had been given for the armed response by all available Valaran forces.
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Pulau Ubin
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pulau Ubin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:20 am

5 MINUTES LATER

"Thanks Man!" Shouted an officer. They slipped on their Armour, helmets and loaded their weapons. The injured officer bandaged his leg and they fired fiercely with their new rifles. They fired at the Sedaristanis, but still were out numbered. They were still pinned down, but there was a chance that they would win.

"KEEP FIGHTING MEN!" An officer shouted, giving morale to the soldiers and officers and hope too.

TO FOREIGN SECRETARY NYGAARD,
FROM F. ABDULLAH TAN OF PULAU UBIN...

Dear Nygaard,
We thank you very much for your help.

We have lost 7,000 men so far, we would like you to
Strike the North Area and the East Kampung Memabuck Village area as we have reported high Sedaristani presence.

We are also authorizing you to air strike the village of New Sedaristan, the place where Sedaristan Secret Service barracks are, and also the Sedaristani embassy, and the Sedaristani Military supply drop area, and their small paramilitary HQ and the Sedaristani training grounds.

Signed,
F. Abullah

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:23 am

F14s from the Sarajevo began hitting the enemy troop ships with 500lb SDB smart weapons, while also strafing enemy soldiers, further increasing the cacophony of the battle, as an Abbot SPG began dropping shells on the enemy positions

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:27 am

Pulau Ubin wrote:5 MINUTES LATER

"Thanks Man!" Shouted an officer. They slipped on their Armour, helmets and loaded their weapons. The injured officer bandaged his leg and they fired fiercely with their new rifles. They fired at the Sedaristanis, but still were out numbered. They were still pinned down, but there was a chance that they would win.

"KEEP FIGHTING MEN!" An officer shouted, giving morale to the soldiers and officers and hope too.

TO FOREIGN SECRETARY NYGAARD,
FROM F. ABDULLAH TAN OF PULAU UBIN...

Dear Nygaard,
We thank you very much for your help.

We have lost 7,000 men so far, we would like you to
Strike the North Area and the East Kampung Memabuck Village area as we have reported high Sedaristani presence.

We are also authorizing you to air strike the village of New Sedaristan, the place where Sedaristan Secret Service barracks are, and also the Sedaristani embassy, and the Sedaristani Military supply drop area, and their small paramilitary HQ and the Sedaristani training grounds.

Signed,
F. Abullah

Sergeant "let's move into the houses" a BMP2 arrived and unloaded a squad of Bulgarian troops, an MI12 landed, dropping of ammunition and other suppliers to Palau, including hundreds G3A3 rifles
Last edited by Bulgaria-Serbia on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pulau Ubin
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pulau Ubin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:35 am

Kampung Memabuck, Minutes Later

"Wait, just stay in this house! Take cover where you can! The police chief is sending reinforcements, and AIRSTRIKES! Stay indoors!" A police officer said. The other police officers then reloaded, and hid in the building.

"Airstrike ETA 15-20 Minutes! What does ETA even mean?!" Said another police officer, a cadet to be exact. One of the officers, James Hunter, looked at the Bulgarian Sargent. "Uh sir, we have to stay inside." Said James.

James reloaded his weapon, and looked out of the window... "Hey guys! Here!" He said quietly, asking the Sargent and the other offices to come to the window. In the distance, was three police cars and one swat van. "The reinforcements are on the highway, can you ask your men to cover them?" James asked the Sargent.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:40 am

Above Kampung Memabuck

For the moment the plan was to merely push back the Sedaristani advances in the North and the East Kampung Memabuck Village area, as not enough jets (the squadron has 12 in it) had been deployed to make any attack on the village of New Seadaristan feasible (as AA was concentrated there). This being said, the planes the Valaran were using were state of the art, having been acquired from a much larger ally. Infrared signatures were able to detect troops movements, and this was combined with local intel from allied forces on the ground. Furthermore, the enemy was not quite aware of their presence, as the F35s are stealth jets, and had not attacked them previously, preserving the element of surprise (this advantage would be lost after the first attack).

The 10 jets prepared their strikes:

"I have multiple targets around the ford next to the village and the houses themselves, do I engage?" - a pilot asked

"Negative to strikes around the village houses themselves, that may be friendlies. However, the ford is fair game, considering they took that in the last report we got. All jets of Gamma squadron except Gamma 8,9 & 11, lock missiles on movement around the ford.... Everyone ready?" - replied the leader

A chorus of agreements confirmed that they had locks on the enemy soldiers, who seemed to be ferrying supplies and firing upon allied positions with mortars and apcs.

"Fire! missiles away!" some 7 missiles streaked towards the heat signals (they aren't in visual contact, but about 2 miles out), before explosions blossomed around the stream and the nearby village.
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:45 am, edited 5 times in total.

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:43 am

Pulau Ubin wrote:Kampung Memabuck, Minutes Later

"Wait, just stay in this house! Take cover where you can! The police chief is sending reinforcements, and AIRSTRIKES! Stay indoors!" A police officer said. The other police officers then reloaded, and hid in the building.

"Airstrike ETA 15-20 Minutes! What does ETA even mean?!" Said another police officer, a cadet to be exact. One of the officers, James Hunter, looked at the Bulgarian Sargent. "Uh sir, we have to stay inside." Said James.

James reloaded his weapon, and looked out of the window... "Hey guys! Here!" He said quietly, asking the Sargent and the other offices to come to the window. In the distance, was three police cars and one swat van. "The reinforcements are on the highway, can you ask your men to cover them?" James asked the Sargent.

The sound of an MG rips through the house as the support gunner lays down covering fire, then a T90 fires a canister shot at the enemy troops, while a BMP 2 lays down a carpet of 20mm rounds as another squad of troops piles out of the back, just as an AT rocket hits the BMP, leaving it a burning wreck, but an old T72 provides support to the squad

F14 pilot "target locked, fox 2, fox 2, missle away"

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:45 am

A Bulgarian destroyer begins pounding the landing boats with is main gun, picking them off one by one

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:49 am

After the apparently successful strikes the jets circle around again, preparing for another missile volley.
Meanwhile 3 others (Gamma 8,9 & 11) began to strafe the visible position with their nose cannons. Foliage was chewed up by the heavy gunfire as were men and weaponry. This was done to create the impression of several waves of attackers, as well as further disrupt enemy positions after the initial barrage.

(

OOC: Not giving any numbers of enemy casualties as its not my place to, and at any rate would be hard to tell from planes circling above)
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pulau Ubin
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pulau Ubin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:49 am

*Over A Radio*

"I Am Officer James Hunter Of The KMPD, do not fire on Bulgarian or Police officers!" Said Hunter.

"We need you to help cover the police convoy at coordanites X-42 Y22 Z12 Do You Copy?"

Kampung Memabuck...

The gunfire raged as James put down his radio. "MOVE OUT OF THE BUILDING! AREA IS CLEAR!" James shouted. The other police officers ran out of the building as a squad (four people) of Sedaristani soldiers closed in on their position.

James took aim and shot one, while the others took down the rest, it was unknown is the Sedaristani soldiers lived or died. As they moved out, the Sedaristanis number was lowering.

"We might win this war..." James thought....

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:52 am

Valaran wrote:After the apparently successful strikes the jets circle around again, preparing for another missile volley.
Meanwhile 3 others (Gamma 8,9 & 11) began to strafe the visible position with their nose cannons. Foliage was chewed up by the heavy gunfire as were men and weaponry. This was done to create the impression of several waves of attackers, as well as further disrupt enemy positions after the initial barrage.

The flight of F14s drop ordanance almost directly on top of the enemy position, and begin patrolling for enemy aircraft

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:53 am

Pulau Ubin wrote:*Over A Radio*

"I Am Officer James Hunter Of The KMPD, do not fire on Bulgarian or Police officers!" Said Hunter.

"We need you to help cover the police convoy at coordanites X-42 Y22 Z12 Do You Copy?"

Kampung Memabuck...

The gunfire raged as James put down his radio. "MOVE OUT OF THE BUILDING! AREA IS CLEAR!" James shouted. The other police officers ran out of the building as a squad (four people) of Sedaristani soldiers closed in on their position.

James took aim and shot one, while the others took down the rest, it was unknown is the Sedaristani soldiers lived or died. As they moved out, the Sedaristanis number was lowering.

"We heard that, and shall send the 3 jets currently offering cannon fire to those coordinates, along with our 2 reserves planes. The remaining 7 planes will continue to pound to the remaining enemies here, once you inform us of their location. Also radio in your coordinates ASAP or friendly fire will likely occur, over."
Last edited by Valaran on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:56 am

Kampung Memabuck...

A Bulgarian fleet had just arrived at the battle zone, and Bulgarian troops were landing on the beach, now totaling about 4,000 troops, while battleships begin shelling enemy positions with their 16 inch guns

Pulau Ubin
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pulau Ubin » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 am

Valaran wrote:

Kampung Memabuck...

"We heard that, and shall send the 3 jets currently offering cannon fire to those coordinates, along with our two reserves planes. The remaining 7 planes will continue to pound to the remaining enemies here, once you inform us of their location. Also radio in your coordinates ASAP or friendly fire will likely occur, over."
"Were beside the red school building next to the clock tower, we are moving towards the big city square area! COORDANITES X-71 Y-72 Z 2!" James screamed.

Bulgaria-Serbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bulgaria-Serbia » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:59 am

Pulau Ubin wrote:
Valaran wrote:

"We heard that, and shall send the 3 jets currently offering cannon fire to those coordinates, along with our two reserves planes. The remaining 7 planes will continue to pound to the remaining enemies here, once you inform us of their location. Also radio in your coordinates ASAP or friendly fire will likely occur, over."
"Were beside the red school building next to the clock tower, we are moving towards the big city square area! COORDANITES X-71 Y-72 Z 2!" James screamed.

Two F15Ds flew in and began helping the F35s, using IR markers to avoid friendly fire, the sergeant gives the officers some IR beacons "put these on, they will mark you as friendlies to our aircraft"
Last edited by Bulgaria-Serbia on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents