NATION

PASSWORD

OPERATION FIRE BRAND (MT, Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:25 am

Magnus Alexandria wrote:Thank you, the Prince himself will arrive to negotiate. His general Uday will be left in charge of the expeditionary force - Prince Alexander IV

I would be honored to meet the prince, and hope we can resolve this peacefully - Amabssador Seward (also at the meeting)
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Angbhand
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2005
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Angbhand » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:57 pm

OOC: Just started a new job hence no replies but I will post something after work tomorrow.
Current Status: At Peace

Barsovich
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Barsovich » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:10 am

Last edited by Barsovich on Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:14 am

Barsovich wrote:The 6th Navy was withdrawn from Valaran waters following the so far successful negotiations.

We thank Barsovich for this action, and hope that this kind of demobilization will continue by all sides as peace talks progress
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:44 pm

OoC: I hope this didn't die....
R&G National News Network: Trusted news source for our nation: --- Nation is in a state of turmoil, Grenodian Civil Militia Units advancing on Capital city Rodstovian Forces advance to meet them.  --- Field Marshall Michal Petrina, Commander Karl Malý, and Minister Martina Novotná  Hold a war council in Domácí---C.O.R.D. Team "Mako 1" Attempts to re-establish contact with TF: Atlas

Member of the Zewajis Pact.
From the ashes a new nation will rise

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:28 am

Using the cover of the Armsitce, 10,000 troops under the OIC 1st Birgade, to confront Valaran forces. It would please you, when I tell you a canton delegate is coming.
If the talks fail, this is planned:
Code: Select all
Top secret
OPERATION MARKET GARDENII
PLAN:720 Paratroopers will land behind enemy lines and capture important bridges and roads.
OPERATION RED LION
PLAN: 5,000 of the 10,000 troops will particapate in a charge. The other 5,000 will get behind Valaran lines and destroy them from behind, hopefuly ending the Valaran threat
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:43 am

Rodstov and Grenoda wrote:OoC: I hope this didn't die....

OOC: Yeah it would be shame, I spent a bit of effort here, as did everyone else

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:46 am

Canton Empire wrote:Using the cover of the Armsitce, 10,000 troops under the OIC 1st Birgade, to confront Valaran forces. It would please you, when I tell you a canton delegate is coming.
Top secret
PLAN:720 Paratroopers will land behind enemy lines and capture important bridges and roads.
OPERATION RED LION
PLAN: 5,000 of the 10,000 troops will particapate in a charge. The other 5,000 will get behind Valaran lines and destroy them from behind, hopefuly ending the Valaran threat

OOC:
Canton, we are having negotiations, and this actions would jeopardize the whole peace talks (which are being held at some point....)

Also 5,000 men can't take down 20,000, who also have over 100 tanks as back up and thousands of allied forces nearby. A charge would just get you shot down. There were a lot of reasons why market garden failed in WWII

Angbhand
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 09, 2005
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Angbhand » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:56 am

OOC: Hey guys. The RP is still alive I've just been busy at work. I will try to post something tonight.
Current Status: At Peace

Rodstov and Grenoda
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodstov and Grenoda » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:54 am

Valaran wrote:
Canton Empire wrote:Using the cover of the Armsitce, 10,000 troops under the OIC 1st Birgade, to confront Valaran forces. It would please you, when I tell you a canton delegate is coming.
Top secret
OPERATION RED LION

OOC:
Canton, we are having negotiations, and this actions would jeopardize the whole peace talks (which are being held at some point....)

Also 5,000 men can't take down 20,000, who also have over 100 tanks as back up and thousands of allied forces nearby. A charge would just get you shot down. There were a lot of reasons why market garden failed in WWII

OoC: Market garden failed because the lack of intel and technology. With Modern tech in the same area and weather and all that it could work flawlessly, however he is only doing parachute infantry which is confusing because when the actual Operation happen this would be pint sized in comparison. 4 Parachute regiments and a whole army corps over 100,000 troop (im guessing i don't really know) attacked into Holland.
R&G National News Network: Trusted news source for our nation: --- Nation is in a state of turmoil, Grenodian Civil Militia Units advancing on Capital city Rodstovian Forces advance to meet them.  --- Field Marshall Michal Petrina, Commander Karl Malý, and Minister Martina Novotná  Hold a war council in Domácí---C.O.R.D. Team "Mako 1" Attempts to re-establish contact with TF: Atlas

Member of the Zewajis Pact.
From the ashes a new nation will rise

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Valaran wrote:
Top secret
OPERATION RED LION

OOC:

OOC:
1. Numerical advantage does not decide a battle. Look up the Battle of Cannae.
2. These plans are top secret so you dont even know what I am planning.
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Mitheldalond
Minister

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mitheldalond » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Canton Empire wrote:
Valaran wrote:
OOC:

OOC:

1. No, force multipliers like armored vehicles, air support, and artillery support make a big difference. Valaran has all of these, and your paratroopers won't. Even if Valaran didn't outnumber you 4 to 1, you'd still be in trouble.
2. You can't move thousands of troops into position near enemy forces without being noticed.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:02 am

Canton Empire wrote:
Valaran wrote:
OOC:

OOC:

OOC:

1. But your attack isn't the battle of Cannae (Hannibal lets the roman advance). Also battles have changed since then.
2. Its pretty hard not to notice enemy movements when 5,000 men try to get behind my lines (unlikely to work considering the allied forces, and that's a large number to make invisible), and the other 5,000 will charge me.
3. My troops have not suffered excessive casualties, and are relatively fresh and well supplied. Even you have an initial success, it is unlikely that you an hold your attack for long.
4. 720 will find it hard to hold said bridges or roads for long.
5. Any paratroops dropping in like that are very isolated....
Not going trying to put you down or anything, but its very hard to pull off that plan. Besides, it will ruin any peace being made.
If you still want to go ahead though with that attack obviously you can...

IC: The Valaran troops are still on guard, as the peace deal has not been finalized, and more nations are reinforcing enemy lines several miles in front of the Valaran forward positions. However, general Drake is still confident that peace will be achieved before the ceasefire runs out. As such, he ordered his men not to do anything that may provoke the enemy into attacking.
Last edited by Valaran on Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:17 am, edited 5 times in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:02 am

Angbhand wrote:OOC: Hey guys. The RP is still alive I've just been busy at work. I will try to post something tonight.

OOC: no worries... :)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents