NATION

PASSWORD

2nd Allandine-Sviber War (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allandium
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 am

The Allandine army continue to march forward, with the support of the Canton forces. They engage and encounter the severe Sviber resistance. Again, the troops are bogged down in the cities fighting against the Sviber army. Intense close quarters fighting would soon follow, with the Allandine soldiers bringing out their swords. The soldiers attempted to cover street by street as the city is drowned in gunshots from snipers and artillery.
The Allandium Empire
Head of State: Anton Preservius
Emperor of Allandium: Emperor Marcas
Dominant Political Party: Allandium Syndicalist
Allandine-Sviber Wars
1st Allandine-Sviber War: White Peace
2nd Allandine-Sviber War:
Victory
Land of hope and glory, mother of the free.
Haydn wrote:Oh, hey Allandium!
Friendly note: This nation does not represent my personal opinions.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 am

Allandium wrote:The Allandine army continue to march forward, with the support of the Canton forces. They engage and encounter the severe Sviber resistance. Again, the troops are bogged down in the cities fighting against the Sviber army. Intense close quarters fighting would soon follow, with the Allandine soldiers bringing out their swords. The soldiers attempted to cover street by street as the city is drowned in gunshots from snipers and artillery.

Don't forget we also send our 9,000 men & 30 tanks on the southern front of the Allandine/Sviberstan border. It won't tip the balance, but some extra firepower and offensive capability is always nice.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:46 am

Valaran wrote:
Allandium wrote:The Allandine army continue to march forward, with the support of the Canton forces. They engage and encounter the severe Sviber resistance. Again, the troops are bogged down in the cities fighting against the Sviber army. Intense close quarters fighting would soon follow, with the Allandine soldiers bringing out their swords. The soldiers attempted to cover street by street as the city is drowned in gunshots from snipers and artillery.

Don't forget we also send our 9,000 men & 30 tanks on the southern front of the Allandine/Sviberstan border. It won't tip the balance, but some extra firepower and offensive capability is always nice.

And my army.
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:50 am

Pimps Inc wrote:
Valaran wrote:

And my army.

We could combine our deployed troops to make a strike-force to help puncture Sviberstan lines. Interested?
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:55 am

Valaran wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:
And my army.

We could combine our deployed troops to make a strike-force to help puncture Sviberstan lines. Interested?

Your men could have the honor to lead the assault but with my armored forces supporting you.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:58 am

Pimps Inc wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Your men could have the honor to lead the assault but with my armored forces supporting you.

Encryption High
How about we assault together with most (7,000) of my infantry and 12,000 of yours with the light tanks, and then use the rest of our infantry/tanks as reserves (this will likely be a meatgrinder, even if we are successful, so we don't waste our heavy tanks). Its no honor, but thanks all the same. Also where would we attack, north, center, south, coast (and open up a new front)?
Last edited by Valaran on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Valaran wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:

Encryption High
How about we assault together with most (7,000) of my infantry and 12,000 of yours with the light tanks, and then use the rest of our infantry/tanks as reserves (this will likely be a meatgrinder, even if we are successful, so we don't waste our heavy tanks). Its no honor, but thanks all the same. Also where would we attack, north, center, south, coast (and open up a new front)?

Code: Select all
To:Valaran
Encryption:High
Sounds good.We should amass at 1200 hours at the center or coast.Maybe do a pincer movement and do a coast landing from two sides.You choice.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:
Valaran wrote:

Encryption High

Sounds good.We should amass at 1200 hours at the center or coast.Maybe do a pincer movement and do a coast landing from two sides.You choice.

To general Mckenzie
Encryption Very High
In your honest opinion then, as I have another 9,000 soldiers currently guarding Allandium's coast, should I withdraw them (on potentially leave a hole in his defense there) to aid this mission? 18,000 along the southern coast while another 25,000 do a maritime landing (if anyoe attacked from center, this would split up ours forces so that we would basically be attacking separately) should be heavy to puncture a hole (then you can also use your ships to bombard them)

From General Blake
Last edited by Valaran on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Valaran wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:

To general Mckenzie
Encryption Very High
In your honest opinion then, as I have another 9,000 soldiers currently guarding Allandium's coast, should I withdraw them (on potentially leave a hole in his defense there) to aid this mission? 18,000 along the southern coast while another 25,000 do a maritime landing (if anyoe attacked from center, this would split up ours forces so that we would basically be attacking separately) should be heavy to puncture a hole (then you can also use your ships to bombard them)

From General Blake

To:General Blake
Encryption:Top Level
You should leave only about a thousand soldiers in the coast and I will leave my entire destroyer fleet(5 destroyers) to guard since they won't be useful during our heavy bombing attack.We should then proceed with the mission.PS:Should we name the operation?
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Sviberstan
Attaché

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:16 pm

The word would be dropped. It was time. Everywhere cities were abandoned. Civilians marched back behind "The Line." The roads and canyons of inner Sviberstan would swell with the mass transit of people. And when the throngs swelled, the people were turned back, the passages within the canyon were shattered as the trails were clogged with debris from the explosions. All citizens who were stuck outside were given rifles and were sent on one last massive suicide assault against the invaders. The attack would be swift and brutal, if not in numbers then on one's psyche.

The armed civilians would charge en masse, rifles blazing, weapons glistening. But these were not men fighting, they were cornered animals with no hope. Sviber armed civilians charging with missing limbs or chunks of their torsos missing would not be an uncommon sight. The enemies would be slowly but surely driven out just by the sheer mass of Sviber armed civilians.

Regardless, inner Sviberstan would now be all but sealed off. Any approaching enemies would be bombarded by precision missile strikes. Any large troop movements would not be possible due to the narrow crevices.
Current Head of State: King Ultan Gorbija
Capital: Marcinet
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

Global Arms United (GAU), Alan Morsby

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Allandine-Sviber War, White Peave

Alonir
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Alonir » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:45 pm

The Alon fleet moved into position the aircraft carrier launched their Su34attacker squadrons and the Admiral ordered for The squadronsof Tupelov Tu160s to launch Tomahawks at the Allandine defenses on the southern most Island
Last edited by Alonir on Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member of the Eurasia Treaty Alliance
Proud Member of The Free World Organization

Azrea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrea » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:02 pm

TO : The Government Leaders of Allandium

The Republic of Azrea will aid your nation in these times of need. We will send to your nation aerial, naval, and defense forces in attempts to protect your borders, while reinforcing your offensive movements. We hope these actions can strengthen our nations' relations in the near to far future.

Signed,
President Clarke

The Republic of Azrea
Area: 311,934 sq.miles | Population: 35,480,000 (As of August 1) |
Largest City: Greenville (3.7M population)
GDPpc : $34,100

KPB Ranking (Post WC75): 97

BoF56 QuarterFinalist

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:26 am

Pimps Inc wrote:
Valaran wrote:
To general Mckenzie
Encryption Very High

From General Blake

You should leave only about a thousand soldiers in the coast and I will leave my entire destroyer fleet(5 destroyers) to guard since they won't be useful during our heavy bombing attack.We should then proceed with the mission.PS:Should we name the operation?

To General Mckenzie
Encryption Very High
Your fleet might be better to bombard the coast where your forces will land to ensure the operation's success, and in any case would be vulnerable to enemy missiles were it statically guarding the area left open. I will leave some 5,000 men guarding my area, but with no tanks. This gives me 13,000 men and 60 tanks (not that many I know) in total with which to do the land assault (to distract the enemy for your 25,000 maritime landing). My initial assault will consist of half of my tanks force and 7,000 men, with the others as reinforcements. We also hear reports of enemy pulling back (unconfirmed), so now might be the time to strike with full force. Operation Gladius? - Blake
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:37 am

Valaran wrote:
Pimps Inc wrote:

To General Mckenzie
Encryption Very High
Your fleet might be better to bombard the coast where your forces will land to ensure the operation's success, and in any case would be vulnerable to enemy missiles were it statically guarding the area left open. I will leave some 5,000 men guarding my area, but with no tanks. This gives me 13,000 men and 60 tanks (not that many I know) in total with which to do the land assault (to distract the enemy for your 25,000 maritime landing). My initial assault will consist of half of my tanks force and 7,000 men, with the others as reinforcements. We also hear reports of enemy pulling back (unconfirmed), so now might be the time to strike with full force. Operation Gladius? - Blake

Operation Gladius will begin at 1200 hours on June 5.(A few posts from now)My army are beginning preparations.
This message will self destruct 5 mins after opening this envelope.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:25 pm

Pimps Inc wrote:
Valaran wrote:
To General Mckenzie
Encryption Very High

Operation Gladius will begin at 1200 hours on June 5.(A few posts from now)My army are beginning preparations.
This message will self destruct 5 mins after opening this envelope.

Agreed. When you give the signal, we will strike.
Last edited by Valaran on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allandium
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Allandium » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:12 pm

OOC: Sorry for not being active. Revising for exams.

The Allandine army continue to advance inwards, wary of ambushers. With the help of her allies, Allandium has secured the towns on the Sviber-Allandine border and are moving inwards. The troops are high in morale because of this, thinking that they will win the war easier because of the retreating Svibers. Little do they know about the Sviber plans, however. Many soldiers know about the Svibers and their tendencies for traps, but they do not know about the strength and willingness of the Svibers. The civilians charged at the Allandine infantry, who gunned them down quickly before attempting to advance into inner Sviberstan with little success.
The Allandium Empire
Head of State: Anton Preservius
Emperor of Allandium: Emperor Marcas
Dominant Political Party: Allandium Syndicalist
Allandine-Sviber Wars
1st Allandine-Sviber War: White Peace
2nd Allandine-Sviber War:
Victory
Land of hope and glory, mother of the free.
Haydn wrote:Oh, hey Allandium!
Friendly note: This nation does not represent my personal opinions.

Azrea
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Azrea » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Azrea wrote:TO : The Government Leaders of Allandium

The Republic of Azrea will aid your nation in these times of need. We will send to your nation aerial, naval, and defense forces in attempts to protect your borders, while reinforcing your offensive movements. We hope these actions can strengthen our nations' relations in the near to far future.

Signed,
President Clarke

I guess you don't want my support. :palm: :meh:

The Republic of Azrea
Area: 311,934 sq.miles | Population: 35,480,000 (As of August 1) |
Largest City: Greenville (3.7M population)
GDPpc : $34,100

KPB Ranking (Post WC75): 97

BoF56 QuarterFinalist

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:12 pm

Azrea wrote:
Azrea wrote:TO : The Government Leaders of Allandium

Signed,
President Clarke

I guess you don't want my support. :palm: :meh:

We,as an ally of Allandium ,will happily accept in his place for the moment

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:18 pm

It is time my men are ready.As soon as you are ready countdown will begin.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:47 pm

The whistling could be heard.

Missiles.

Missiles poured over the mountains and would begin pelting the invaders. Sviberstan's payload of cruise missiles would shower upon her enemies. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of them built up over the years. Targeting enemies that were already in and preparing to enter Sviber territory. These cruise missiles would be unforgiving as they ripped bodies and buildings to shreds.
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:44 am

Pimps Inc wrote:From:General Mckenzie
It is time my men are ready.As soon as you are ready countdown will begin.

It is time to advance and take the coastal regions of Sviberstan. Operation Gladius commence.

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:23 am

OOC: Sviberstan is land locked, also you are ignoring my posts.
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:41 am

A man by the name of Ultan Gorbija would attempt to establish contact with the Allandine Empire. This man would claim to be the descendant of the Gorbija family, the royal family that unified and ruled Sviberstan for generations.
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:44 am

The battleships and cruisers got into positions outside the coast of Sviberstan and begin opening fire.The aircraft carrier launched its F-18 Super Hornets and Boeing/Lockheed bombers towards the enemy coast.The hours pass and the firing barely slows down.

The men of the I.I.I. 4th Army were ready.The awaited in their troop carriers and watched and listened as the guns and missiles of the navy tore into the land.The navy had lost 10 F-18's and a cruiser from enemy defenses,but the guns just kept firing........
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplay Information

Risottia wrote:

No way.

Kanye West 2024

Sviberstan
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Sviberstan » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:57 pm

OOC: Apparently you guys aren't reading. SVIBERSTAN IS LANDLOCKED. The mountainous terrain also makes air assault highly ineffective.
Major Cities:
Akoga
Lasirinia
Olini

Influential Companies:

SvibOre, Balko Ugrian

Past Wars

PreviousNext